The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows on from the story A story for Rob: The Biker’s revenge. It is set a few days after the end of A story for Rob. Rod is mentioned near the end of this story.

A STORY FOR WENTWORTH: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 2.

BY THE SLAVER.

It was already almost eight in the evening and Dr Wentworth was still waiting for orderly Miles to bring him his last patient at the State Mental Hospital for the Criminally Insane. He would be happy to finally be out of here for a nice long vacation. Let the interns deal with the nut cases for a while. ‘Where was that last patient and orderly Miles?’ Wondered Dr Wentworth. His rhetorical question was answered when his patient walked in leading orderly Miles who was bound by a straight jacket. A large leather plug gag, the kind the hospital used for violent patients had been thrust into his mouth and secured tightly behind his head.

Dr Wentworth didn’t have time to wonder what the hell was going on. Before the patient, a violent serial kidnapper called Godfrey Biker grabbed him. Before Dr Wentworth knew what was going on, he too joined orderly Miles in his own straight jacket; a thick plug gag filled his mouth, which was secured tightly behind his head. Both men were forced onto the floor behind Dr Wentworth’s desk.

“Mmmpphh!” Both Dr Wentworth and orderly Miles groaned as Godfrey took off their shoes and socks, for whatever reason he thought fit. “Shut the fuck up, you fucking commies!” Godfrey commanded his captives, “You won’t’ stop me from completing my mission” “Oh great, he’s in his fantasy world again, Dr Wentworth thought. But that didn’t change the fact that both he and orderly Miles were bound and gagged and in the power of a mad man.

Godfrey had invented a fantasy world, Dr Wentworth remembered, in which he had developed some strange and violent reason to kidnap, beat up, tie up and gag men who he then held hostage for a while, before handing them over to his brother. The night Godfrey had been arrested he was on his way to find the princes of New England, and hold them hostage a while. And then take the three of them to his brother, whether they wanted to go or not. Normally, while he was in his fantasy world Dr Wentworth would try to talk Godfrey back to the real world. But all that he could manage now were unintelligible “mmphs.”

Godfrey started to trash Dr Wentworth’s office. He soon found Dr Wentworth’s gun that he used for self-defence. He wasn’t supposed to have it on hospital grounds but he felt safer with it nearby. Now he didn’t feel safe at all, not with Godfrey holding the gun. Godfrey then produced rope, from where Dr Wentworth had no idea. Quickly Godfrey began tying the bare feet of Dr Wentworth. “I need to keep the two of you quiet and out of the way until I can complete my mission.” Godfrey said as he bound orderly Miles’s feet together. With the thick leather of a gag filling their mouths, neither Dr Wentworth nor orderly Miles could disagree. “Which is for me to escape from here, leave the two of you tied up for my big brother to take care of and for me to find the princes of France?”

Godfrey left his hostages alone for a few minutes. Orderly Miles and Dr Wentworth took the opportunity to struggle and moan through their gags, hoping that someone would hear them. Unfortunately most of the day shift had already left for the night. No one could hear their muffled moans, or struggles. Except Godfrey, as he re-entered the room with even more rope. Where was he getting all this rope from? Dr Wentworth wondered, it was hardly likely that he went out of the hospital and down to the local hardware store to get rope to tie guys up with.

Godfrey forced both bound men to sit back to back. He then used the rope to tie them both together looping the rope through the straight jackets. Now, neither of them had much ability to move or struggle.

Finally to make matters worse for the two hostages, Godfrey tore off some electrical tape and taped Dr Wentworth’s and orderly Miles’s eyes shut. “Mmmm! Mmmmpphhhh!” Both men yelled as loudly as they could through their gags but it was no use. Godfrey was gone to kidnap and tie up some hapless guys.

Feeling orderly Miles struggle against his bondage behind him, Dr Wentworth really hoped he wouldn’t have to sit here tied up all week end. With the thick leather gags filling their mouths, Dr Wentworth and orderly Miles couldn’t even has a decent conversation. “Mmmm! Mmmmpphhh!” Cried Dr Wentworth, as he felt Godfrey pulling down his pants and shorts, he could feel the air of the room on his cock. Dr Wentworth let out a muffled cry of pain as Godfrey slapped his cock backwards and forwards with the palm of his hand. Godfrey then grabbed hold of the doctor’s ball-sacks and pulled Dr Wentworth nearly passed out with the pain.

Godfrey gave one last pull, and let go of Dr Wentworth’s ball-sacks. “Wish I could stay and see what big brother has in store for you all, but like I said I had some princes to deal with!” Godfrey said as he stood up and turned to leave the office. As he was about to reach the door Godfrey passed the desk, he stopped and picked up Dr Wentworth’s gun. “Thanks Doc, I’ll take your gun. It’s going to come in handy, I’ll have to use it to obtain a change of clothes, if I can’t get into a locker. I can’t walk around in a hospital gown!”

Laughing Godfrey left the office, as soon as Godfrey was gone orderly Miles and Dr Wentworth began to try to struggle and get free. But their bonds held them firm, after a short time both men gave up, and sat still on the floor, waiting for the time when Godfrey’s brother arrived and whatever fate he had planned for them. Time ticked by slowly, “Mmmm! Mmmmpphhh!” Cried the bound doctor and orderly as they heard some people go by the other side of the door, but nobody heard their cries, the people moved away without looking into the office.

Somewhere, not far away a clock struck Ten o’clock, Dr Wentworth and orderly Miles had been on the office floor, bound and gagged for nearly two hour. No member of staff would come to their rescue now. The two men started their feeble struggle again. Dr Wentworth heard, but didn’t see because his eyes were covered the office door open and close, and someone walk across the room and stop by the desk. He heard the desk move slightly, as if someone was leaning on it and looking over the desk top. The Doctor thought he heard a soft chuckle, but he could not be sure, behind him orderly Miles was still moaning into his gag.

If Dr Wentworth had been able to see the person who had entered the room, he would have seen that it was a Sheriff’s Deputy. But he would have also seen that there were some odd things about this Deputy. 1. The Deputy’s uniform was too tight for the person wearing it. The uniform clung to the person’s body, which looked like that at any second it would burst out of the uniform. 2.The deputy’s hair was too unkempt and grease, as was the beard. 3. Below the short sleeves of the uniforms shirt, tattoos could be seen on the Deputy’s arms. Far more than any normal person would have. 4. Over one shoulder was a large battered back pack: not of Sheriff Department issue. 5. The strange drugged glazed look to the person’s eyes behind the dark shades they had on.

The ‘Deputy’ walked around the desk and knelt down by the two men. He patted orderly Miles on top of his head. Then the ‘Deputy’ reached forwards and removed the large leather plug gag from Dr Wentworth’s mouth. The doctor did not speak, he just gulped in air, relieved that he did not have to breathe through only his nose anymore. The ‘Deputy’ roughly pulled the tape away from the doctor’s eyes: he let out a cry as the tape came away from his face. As his eyes came back into focus, Dr Wentworth could see who had entered the room. At first he thought that it was a real Sheriff’s Deputy coming to their recuse. But as his eyes clear more, he began to recognise the face of the ‘Deputy’.

“No, it can’t be…y!” The doctor croaked, his throat dry from the long time the gag had been in his mouth. The ‘Deputy’ looked at Dr Wentworth and smiled. “Oh, but it is. You see I’m Godfrey’s big brother, his older big twin brother. I believe you’re expecting me. I’m known as The Biker!” As The Biker had been speaking he had stood up and moved away from the two bound men on the floor behind the desk, he had now finished talking. Dr Wentworth was stunned: The Biker and Godfrey looked almost totally alike, but for the fact that when Godfrey had entered the hospital his hair had been shorn and his beard shaved off. The Biker gave Dr Wentworth an evil grin, he then opened the back pack and then started to remove the Deputy’s uniform he was wearing. The doctor just stared at the stripping man.

It wasn’t long before The Biker was standing in front of Dr Wentworth in nothing but a bulging, but tight fitting Jock-strap and a grubby pair of socks. The tattoos on his arms went up to his shoulders and down, and across his chest. He reached into the back pack and pull out some leather Biker’s gear, which he dressed in quickly. Dr Wentworth found his voice “What did you want with us, surely we mean nothing to you now. Godfrey is free now.” The Biker finished zipping up his boot, and walked over to, and knelt by Dr Wentworth. “Oh but you do mean a great deal to me. You see I made a promise the day Godfrey was arrested, that I would take my revenge on all the people who I think betrayed my brother. And guess what you’re on that list!” The Biker laughed and patted the doctor on the face. “Screw you arse-hole.” Dr Wentworth spat back. “What you going to do break me, and make me serve you?”

The Biker just smiled and slid his hand around the captive doctor’s cock. “You will submit to my will. After that you will want to serve me, and only me. In fact, you’ll be so happy you’ll never want to leave me!” The Biker purred in the doctor’s ear. “Fuck you. No way.” Dr Wentworth barks.

“We’ll see about that! First, I will milk you then I will give you a large dose of my infermass brain-breaker drug. Then finally I will mould you into whatever I want you to be!” Said The Biker, as he starts massaging the uncooperative Dr Wentworth’s manhood. The Biker stroked faster and faster, suddenly the whole of Dr Wentworth’s body starts to quiver uncontrollably, especially his now pulsating pecker. As blood races to his hardened dick, the captive doctor can no longer contain his excitement, or hold back. Dribbles of pre-cum spurts out of Dr Wentworth’s cockhead, a sexually aroused Dr Wentworth releases a sigh of immense pleasure. “Ahhhhhh ... oooohhhhhh ... cummm " Was all Dr Wentworth could moan.

“Well you do seem to be enjoying yourself?” Said The Biker, as he continued jerking Dr Wentworth’s cock. All Dr Wentworth could do was moan and twist about. “That’s right, you horny bastard, you’re so nearly there! Right you’re ready, cum boy and surrender to your Master,” The Biker said. Dr Wentworth’s erection erupted, shooting his seed right into the air, it landed with a wet splatting noise on Dr Wentworth’s chest. The Biker kept jerking and squeezing Dr Wentworth’s cock until every last drop of cum was out. The Biker licked his fingers and looks at the exhausted Dr Wentworth on the floor.

“Feels really good doesn’t it boy? You see boy serving me will be soooo satisfying! You’re really going to love serving me, and being my slave!” The Biker gloated, looking down at the groaning Dr Wentworth. Who managed to softly stammer, " ... Ahhhhh ... y-y-y ... y-y-your ... s-s-s ... s-s-slave ... Serve … Oooohh ... " The Biker picked up a hypodermic from the back pack he had entered the room with, it was filled with his brain-breaker drug he injected the hypodermic into Dr Wentworth’s neck. The drug did not take long to take effect. Muffled cries where coming from orderly Miles bound to Dr Wentworth, The Biker took no notice, he spoke again to Dr Wentworth.

“Soon boy, you will ‘cum’ to respect my authority just like that patrolman who arrested my brother did. I think you’re about ready to be milked again. Isn’t that right, Dr Wentworth?” On hearing his name, Dr Wentworth slowly lifted up his head. A look of contentment has now spread over the captive doctor’s face, as the drug took further hold of his mind. His wide eyes were now dilated and unblinking, staring directly up at The Biker. Dr Wentworth appeared to be spellbound, or in some kind of a trance. The mind-fucked, awestruck Dr Wentworth opens his drooling mouth and begged, “M-MMORE! ... M-mmilk ... m-m-m ... mmme ... s-s-serve ... sssome ... M-M-M ... MMMORE, ... M- mmilk ... MASTER!”

The Biker revelled in his victory over Dr Wentworth, “I’ve certainly had a profound influence on you already. So, after you’ve experienced my powers of persuasion for a second time, I will remould you into whatever I want you to be. So get a ‘load’ of this!” The Biker reached forwards and starts fondling the doctor’s limp penis, making him fully erect again. The Biker kept a firm grip on Dr Wentworth’s’ manhood, sliding his hand, up and down Dr Wentworth’s shaft, aggressively stroking him into submission. Dr Wentworth can’t help but be turned-on by The Biker’s manly touch. “You’ve no protection now.” Pointed out The Biker. As he gave the doctor another dose of the mind-breaker drug, and pumped the doctor into compliance.

The pleasurable sensations Dr Wentworth were feeling were unlike anything he had ever felt before. His muscles tighten his manhood started to twitches, his eyes roll into the back of his head as his body starts to spasm. Dr Wentworth was now so stimulated he can’t even form words, he just whimpered with approval. The Biker gloated the vulnerable Dr Wentworth, “In a short while you’ll be begging me to be dominated.” Dr Wentworth tried to answer but the only thing he could manage was “Aaaaahhhhhh!”

Dr Wentworth was falling under The Biker’s seductive spell, and The Biker was taking full advantage of Dr Wentworth’s highly suggestible state of mind, “You’re not an authority figure! You’re a confused lost sub looking for guidance! A SLAVE SEARCHING FOR HIS BIKER MASTER!” Succumbing to The Biker’s manipulative sexual methods and the double dose of mind-breaker drugs, a much more manageable Dr Wentworth respectfully responded, “Y-Y-Y ... YYYESS, ... S-S-S ... SSSIRRR!” The Biker kept working on Dr Wentworth. Luring lust filled doctor into his erotic web of revenge. “There’s a void deep within you. A gaping hole that only I, or one of my men can fill, the void cannot be filled by anyone else. I am what you have been waiting for all your life. I will give you meaning to your wretched, worthless existence. I am your Master!” The Biker announced as he pumped Dr Wentworth’s cock, faster, draining the pre-cum from Dr Wentworth’s throbbing dick.

Knowing that he literally had Dr Wentworth in the palm of his hand, The Biker proclaimed, “AT LAST, FEEL THE SATISFACTION AND FULLMENT THAT CAN ONLY ‘CUM’ FROM SERVING ME!,”

By this time, Dr Wentworth was experiencing such ecstasy, as he came even closer to climaxing. He could only coo, " ... OOOOHHH, ... YYYESSS, ... SSSSIRRR ... IIIIIII ... AAAMMMM ... YYYYYOOOUUURRR ...SSSSLAAAVEEE, ... MMMMAAAASTER !” Had Dr Wentworth been in the right frame of mind, and under normal circumstances, he would never had considered making such a statement. But in his highly-volatile condition, Dr Wentworth would say whatever it would take, as long as The Biker brings him to orgasm. The Biker knew that he had won, so he gave his mind-fucked victim his final fateful command, “CUM NOW, MY NEWLY-CONVERTED SUB!” The order echoed inside Dr Wentworth’s head, until it becomes the only remaining thing left in his fuck up brain. His enslavement totally obliterating any objections he once would have had. Dr Wentworth’s’ man juice immediately began pouring out his piss-slit right into the waiting hand of The Biker. The Biker kept pumping Dr Wentworth till he stopped Cumming. The Biker shoved his entire cum covered hand into Dr Wentworth’s mouth, and forced him to swallow his own semen. “All your life, you have been looking for a Master. NOW I AM YOUR MASTER, AND NOW YOU ARE MY SLAVE!” Said The Biker. “Ooooohhh” Was Dr Wentworth muffled answered.

“Well, my cum-hungry friend, wasn’t you told that it isn’t polite to talk with your mouth full,” Said The Biker as he took his hand out of Dr Wentworth’s mouth. “YYYYESSS, ... SSSSIRRR!,” Dr Wentworth answered with conviction. He stared directly at The Biker with total adoration, a look of serenity came over his face. Dr Wentworth was completely mesmerized by The Biker. Dr Wentworth was nearly ready to accept the magnificence new life that The Biker was going to force upon him. The Biker gave Dr Wentworth a final dose of the Mind-breaker drug. “Sleep now slave!” Said The Biker. Dr Wentworth let out a low moan and his head fell on to his chest. The Biker pulled a knife from the back pack. And quickly cut the ropes binding Dr Wentworth and orderly Miles together. Another cut of the knife and the ropes around orderly Miles’s feet were cut away. The Biker then undid the straight jacket that orderly Miles was strapped into.

As soon as orderly Miles was free of the jacket, he quickly remover the gag from his mouth, and scratched his chin, the wide base of the gag had made his beard itch. As he scratched and rubbed his chin and face, orderly Miles turned on The Biker. (Not a wise thing to do, not if you wanted to live.) “Fuck you. None of this was is our deal. The Deal was that I got you access to Dr Wentworth, and I got back those I.O.U s I signed that you now have.” He stopped for breath before going on. “The deal did not include me being bound in a straight jacket, gagged, and tied to Dr Wentworth while you jerked him off making him cum until he cracked?” Orderly Miles stopped shouting and looked at The Biker. When after a few moments The Biker replied: His voice had a dark edge to it, but orderly Miles did not notice.

“The Deal is whatever I want it to be. Remember, these I.O.Us total $20.000 you keep moaning about our deal. And I might just still collect on them!” Said Bike, as he throws a bound wad of pieces of paper to orderly Miles. Orderly Miles has the sense not to answer The Biker back. The Biker pulls out his mobile, and makes a quick call, when he had finished the call, The Biker spoke to orderly Miles.

“Some of my boys will be here in a short while.” The Biker said, he nodded to Dr Wentworth lying on the floor. “They’ll take him to our base, where I will finish him off. So I think it would be best if you tidy up the office, and then fucked off, I don’t want to see your fucking face for a long time.” Orderly Miles went to work, putting the office back the way it should be. By the time orderly Miles had finished The Biker’s men still had not arrived. He picked up his shoes and socks, nodded to The Biker and left the office.

Orderly Miles shut the door of Dr Wentworth’s office and turned to leave. From behind, a Chloroform socked rag was shoved over orderly Miles’s mouth. He tried to kick and scream, but he couldn’t put up much of a fight. He struggles to remain conscious, feeling himself getting light-headed he gets a flash of who’s attacking him. But he can’t make out anything. Finally orderly Miles falls senseless into the arms of his attackers. His limp form is hoisted onto the shoulders of one of his attacker’s. He is carried out to a waiting black van in the car park, the van is parked not far away from Dr Wentworth’s car. A short time later the limp form of Dr Wentworth is placed in the van next to orderly Miles. The Biker gets in the front of the van, and the van then drives away.

The Biker sat behind a large table, he was finishing smoking a cigar the remains of a Mac Donald’s take-away were spread over the top of the table. As was the faint traces of lines of a white powder. He motioned to three of his men standing by the door. They left the room a short time later they returned leading into the room two completely naked and bald men. One of the men was Dr Wentworth, who was made to kneel before the other guy. The Biker’s men then placed a wooden and hard rubber collar around Dr Wentworth’s neck, to this they attached thick rods, which were to a pulley system on the ceiling. Then The Biker’s men positioned the other guy’s erect cock at Dr Wentworth’s open mouth. All the time the two men just stared into nothingness. Still sitting at the table The Biker spoke. “I hope you like my little device that you’re attached to. I got the idea from a story on the Web. It’s going to be very useful in introducing the straight you to your new existence as my slave and plaything.”

Dr Wentworth did not reply: The Biker carried on. “As I told you in your office some time ago, I’m getting revenge on those people who I believe betrayed my twin brother. So let me introduce you to the first of my conquests, the guy who’s cock is by your open mouth arrested my brother. He is, or was Sheriff’s Deputy Rob, but I don’t think he cares about anything but cock now. It was his old uniform I use to get into the hospital!” The Biker smiled at the kneeling Dr Wentworth. “Time for you to join him, I think!” The Biker pushed a remote and Dr Wentworth’s head began bobbing steadily up and down the former deputy’s cock, as the former straight Dr Wentworth tasted cock for the first time.

The Biker watch for a while, the device keep Dr Wentworth’s head bobbing at a perfectly steady rate. “Cum now, my sheriff deputy slave!” Said The Biker. The former deputy didn’t even make a sound as he cum in Dr Wentworth’s mouth. Dr Wentworth felt his mouth being filled with the former deputy’s warm cum. He whimpered only slightly, his eyes glazed over as he became The Biker’s newest slave/sub permanently. “Good, good. Some more time on the device and the old you will be completely gone!” Dr Wentworth made no reply, his head continued to bob up and down.

A slurping sound was heard from under the table. The Biker smiled as he looked under the table at the former orderly, naked and bald, cum dripping from his lips onto his beard. Orderly Miles had been so easy to convert, more easily than Dr Wentworth had been. Orderly Miles had been enslaved by The Biker and was now passionately devoted to his new master. Thus orderly Miles had found himself on his knees before the reclined, spread-eagled, half-naked The Biker. The Biker grabbed orderly Miles’s head and pushed it back into his crouch. “Oh no my fine Cock-sucker, you’re not finished yet not by a long shot.” Said The Biker. Once again orderly Miles found his face buried deep in The Biker’s crotch he found himself instantly addicted to the smell of The Biker’s lower private region.

As he had just done before orderly Miles ‘run his tongue up and down The Biker’s thighs, his tongue then tasted each of The Biker’s balls. Furiously licked each ball and then orderly Miles kissed and ran his lips across the curve and warmth of each ball. Orderly Miles then gently manipulated The Biker’s balls with his bearded chin them he opened his mouth and slid in one ball from The Biker’s nut-sack, and began licking and sucking it.

The Biker looked down at his crotch with pleasure and lust. Orderly Miles switched nut-sacks and started working on it; his tongue luxuriated in the new experience. “That’s it, my slave! Love my cock, Serve my cock! You cock-slut! Did you really think that you could just walk away? ” Said The Biker, orderly Miles of cause did not answer. He just went on sucking and licking The Biker’s nut- sack.

Orderly Miles released his mouth-lock on The Biker’s balls, and then he started licking the shaft of The Biker’s cock. Slowly he got closer and closer to the beautiful thick uncut head of his master’s huge 12-inch long cock. He then opened his mouth wide, and took the whole 12-inches into his throat. At the same time The Biker moaned, closed his eyes and pushed orderly Miles’s head further down his cock.

Orderly Miles responded by working desperately on The Biker’s cock, he so yearned to pleasure The Biker and be rewarded with his tasty hot cum once again. The Biker’s cock, pausing momentarily and then erupted cum down orderly Miles’s throat. As he gulped down The Biker’s cum a single thought, the only thought in his head, popped into his mind. ‘I’m a cock-slut! The Biker’s cock-sucker! And I love it!’ He pulled off The Biker’s cock, but The Biker pushed orderly Miles’s head back down into his crouch. “Get back where you belong. Work my cock you cock-sucker.” Said The Biker. Orderly Miles did as he was told.

The Biker looked up from orderly Miles, and a cross at Dr Wentworth. Who was still on his knees the collar device still bobbing his head up and down the former deputy’s cock. It was already starting to become hard again, ready to deliver more cum into the doctor’s mouth.

“You’re new life now, is just pleasing me your master, you’re now my mindless slave. Now that you are now totally mine there is one thing left to do. That’s to fuck that arse of yours. And I’m making sure that tight arse of your will be extremely super sensitive in the matter. You see by the time the former deputy has finished cum in your mouth your arse will be so sensitive that you will feel the pain and agony of every thrust of every fuck you’ll ever have from now on, and it will be permanent and never ending.” The Biker told the doctor.

“I’m gonna beat the lot of youuurrrggghhh ...” Screamed The Biker as orderly Miles brought him to orgasm again, whatever he was going to say went unfinished, at the same moment the former deputy came in Dr Wentworth’s mouth. It wouldn’t be long before he was shooting dry, and The Biker would complete his revenge on another of those he thought betrayed his brother.

THE END: