The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Stranded”

Chapter III: “Ami, Sue and Six”

Freyka sighs quietly to herself. She doesn’t want to be out here, in the open, with all these people around, watching. She wants to be home, sleeping, or playing some sexy game of obedience to her Master, or getting the “new recruit,” Jenny, used to being a slave. But the problem is, Master wants more “new recruits,” so Freyka is here, helping him hunt. She passes another reflective surface, and again doesn’t recognize the person she sees. She’s wearing her master’s white T-shirt and grey stretch pants, her long, luxurious hair is bound up in a waterfall ponytail, and the tops of her ears are covered by a wide headband that had come out of one of Master’s old robes. People are staring. She hangs close to Master, so maybe they’ll leave her alone. Jenny’s doing the same thing. She also is wearing stretch pants and a T-shirt, and on her head is what once was the belt of the robe. Her hair was too short to put into a ponytail, but she still looked cute.

“Master, people are staring.” Freyka said. “And I don’t like these clothes. It feels stifling after...”

“I know, honey.” Master said. “Don’t worry, we’ll be going home soon. Besides, we may have covered your body, but your beauty shines through. That’s why they’re staring.” Freyka blushed. She loved when he talked eloquently to her.

“Master, how about her?” Jenny asked, indicating a voluptuous blonde.

“What can you tell me about her, Freyka, aside from what Jenny and I see?”

“She is an unattached virgin, almost nineteen years old, with a fake ID so she can drink. Her name is Ami.”

“Sounds like our kind of girl.” Master said. “Have her meet us next to the phones in ten minutes, make her think we’re her friends. I want to snag her in relative privacy. Someone could get suspicious if girls start mindlessly walking over and joining the same group over and over.”

“I understand, Master.” Freyka said, as she transmitted the command.

“I’ll keep track of time. We want her to arrive at about the same time as the others we snag today.” They moved on, and quickly discovered a second one, this one had auburn hair and, from this distance, looked rather nice indeed. “What can you tell us about her?” he asked, indicating the girl by projecting his thoughts to Freyka.

“Her name is Sue. She’s twenty, looks like she’s seventeen, thinks like she’s fifteen and acts like she’s ten. She is confused about her sexual orientation. She doesn’t know whether she’s straight, gay or bi.”

“Well maybe we can help her find out.” Master said. “Have her meet us by the phones in...” he checked his watch “...eight minutes.”

“She doesn’t know where the phones are, Master. She’s never been here before.”

“Then have her ask someone, and she may need some extra time, so have her feel the need to come meet us in five instead of eight minutes.”

“Yes, Master.” They moved on after Freyka issued the commands to Sue, but they found no other candidates before Alan checked his watch and found they only had four minutes left. They made their way back to the phones, but found it to be in use by a trio of old ladies, so they made a very gang-like approach and scared them off. They were still laughing about it when Sue got there, thirty seconds early.

“Sue!” Alan exclaimed, hoping Freyka had made her think she knew him.

“Alan!” Sue exclaimed, running up and hugging him. Ami quickly appeared, escorted by two black men, a white man, five other girls who ranged from looking like hookers to normal and forgettable, and then Alan caught sight of a girl who couldn’t have been too much older than eighteen if she was that old, but she had a lucious, lithe frame that begged to be touched and petted.

(Her name is Six, but her friends call her “Gym Bag Girl” because she’s a practicing contortionist, and one of her tricks is fitting herself in a gym bag. She just turned eighteen today, and her friends are treating her to a night on the town to celebrate. She’s shy, insecure, and spends most of her time trying to blend in.)

(With a frame like that, it must be hard as hell.) Alan projected.

(Yep. She hangs around the older people so maybe she could hide in the glare, so to speak. She has trouble making decisions on her own, and she just wants someone else to do it for her.)

(I think we should grant her wish.)

“Alan!” Ami called. She ran up and hugged Alan like he was an old friend. The hug suddenly became a hot, passionate kiss. “Guys, this is Alan, he’s an old friend of mine from when I lived in New Orleans.” She turned back to Alan. “I haven’t seen you in years, how are you?”

“I’ve been great.” Alan said. “Sue, this is Ami, the friend I was telling you about.” Freyka took her cue and transmitted the false memory.

“Oh, yeah! You didn’t tell me she was so pretty!”

“Not as pretty as the redhead over there! Who’s that?” Ami replied.

“Oh, sorry, I was just so overwhelmed bumping into you two that I forgot my manners! Ami, this is Freyka, and this one over here is Jenny.”

The girls were instantly all over Freyka, complimenting her on her hair and asking how she’d managed to get it to grow so long, and Jenny, Sue and Alan were shoved against the phones. The other guys backed off, leaving Six standing alone. Alan wormed his way out of the mob and found himself face-to-face with her.

“Uh, hi.” he said. “I’m Alan.”

“I’m Six.” she replied.

“Oh, come on, you’ve GOTTA be older than that, girl.”

“No, my NAME is Six.”

“Oh, sorry.” Alan said. “You look sad. What’s a pretty thing like you got to be sad about?”

“I’m just so fed up with all these decisions I have to make now that I’m a grown-up...what college to go to, where to go to work, whether I should buy a car or take the bus...it’s just...”

“Shhh.” Alan said. “Don’t get yourself worked up. I can help, just relax.” Soon, Alan had her in trance. He spoke softly, softer than a whisper, his lips barely moving at all.

“Do you wish for someone else to make your decisions for you?” She gave a barely perceptible nod. “Okay, just listen to me, and I will guide you through the challenges ahead. Does that sound good?” She nodded, again almost imperceptibly. He deepened the trance until she was as deep as she could go, the point where her conscious mind was completely disconnected. “When I count to three, you will open your eyes and act as though you were awake, but you will still be in this trance, and you will do whatever I say. Understand?” Another imperceptible nod. He counted quietly to three, and she opened her eyes. With Six in his power, Alan was feeling good, good enough to help separate the six chattering girls from Freyka.

He had a little trouble, but Six, Sue and Jenny helped out, and then the guys jumped in when things got calmer. Alan whispered discretely to the hypnotized Six that she was to go with him when he suggested it. She nodded and Alan was able to put the worry about whether she would come or not out of his mind and put his mind on other matters. Eventually he managed to work a suggestion into the conversation that he and Sue and Ami should go with Freyka and Jenny and they could all catch up. Following her instructions, Six asked if she could tag along, to which Alan and the girls all replied “Sure.”

“And what are the rest of us gonna do?” asked one of the other guys. Ami suggested that they go to a movie or something. She pulled out her purse and handed them enough to get them all into the mall theatre and get them popcorn and drinks and such, then they split. Six really didn’t need the trance to follow Alan around like a puppy. He stopped everyone when we were in the side parking lot, discretely broke Six’s trance, then turned the show over to Freyka, whispering the magic words into her mind for Ami, then Sue, and they were his. They turned to their Master and swore monotone oaths of obedience and love, and Six looked at them unbelieving.

“What’s going on?” Six asked. “Ami, what’s happened?” Ami wouldn’t listen to her.

“She only listens to her Master—that’s me—and her Mistress, Freyka.”

Six didn’t understand, but Freyka hepled Alan explain it. Then Six did something not entirely unexpected: she begged to join them. It didn’t matter to her that she wouldn’t be the only girl in Alan’s life, she was tired of all the decisions. Finally, after she had gotten close to crawling on her knees to beg harder, he caved, and Freyka bound her.

It wasn’t a long trip back home, but it seemed very long to the new slaves. They wanted to please their Master and Mistress as soon as possible. When they got home, all the girls started taking off their clothes. From the look on Freyka’s face, Alan could tell that if the clothes hadn’t been his, she would have simply telekinetically ripped them from her body. He threw her over the table and gave her the fuck she had been so desperately wanting since they’d left, taking her from behind.

“Rest now, my perfect woman.” he told her. “I’ll break the rookies in.” He bade the three newcomers follow him into the bedroom. As soon as he was undressed, he had Six ride his cock while Sue sat on his face and while that was going on, he fingerfucked Ami. At one point, Ami decided she wanted to ride, but Six refused to let her.

“Master...told...me...to ride (unngh!) his cock...and (uh!) I (OH!!) obey (UNGH!!) Master!!” She seemed like she was about to come.

“Hold on, Six.” he told her. The other two waited while Six and her Master finished out, then he put her to sleep and concentrated on the other two. After the foursome which had become a threesome was over, Alan put the other two to sleep and woke Six.

“I can see group sex isn’t for you.” he said. “You follow commands verbatim.”

“How can I do any less, Master?” Six asked. Alan smiled and sent Ami and Sue out to please their Mistress, then he had his way with Six.

Later that night, Alan awoke dreamily. Freyka was in his right arm, Ami was on his left, Sue had her legs wrapped around her Master’s left leg, and Jenny had hers around his right. Six was curled up like a sleeping puppy between his legs. Alan smiled to himself. This was heaven. Alan loved listening to his five women sigh in their sleep. All of them, particularly Freyka, were precious to him. He wouldn’t trade them for the universe. But something wasn’t right...

Alan had a strange sense that somewhere, something wanted to take them away from him. What he didn’t know was that somewhere among the vastness of the stars, the Star Jackals had broken out of the I!kwassi slave pens. They would be looking for their missing member.

To be continued...