The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Stranded”

Chapter IV: “Trial”

Freyka had come a great distance before engaging in the space battle that ended in her crash landing on Earth. The Star Jackals had to trace her passage through twenty-three star sectors. The whole thing took roughly three months. Now, summer in the Northern Hemisphere of Earth was giving way to fall. Alan didn’t get his bleak premonition often, but it was happening more and more frequently as autumn approached. In mid-September, he got the feeling three nights in a row, and even the girls were getting worried. Alan awoke one evening to a strange shimmering noise. A humanoid feline in karate robes grabbed Freyka in her unusually strong arms, and a reptillian who looked like he could take on a squad of Terminators pulled Alan out of the bed, then punched him out.

* * *

The first thing Alan did when he awoke was put his jaw back into place. He looked around and found he was floating. He seemed to be suspended in a pillar of blue energy. He tried to swim through the air toward the floor, but that brought no results. Punching and kicking at the air simply made him spin. This seemed to amuse the reptillian who had punched him. He sat on a weird-looking silvery chair next to the door, apparently on guard duty.

“You are very amusing, human.” the reptillian said.

“Where’s Freyka?” Alan demanded.

“In sick bay, as if you need to know, undergoing treatment to rid her of your hypnotic influence.”

“You’re wiping her mind?” Alan asked, frightened.

“No. All we’re doing is freeing her of the mental chains you put on her, preventing her from disobeying you. She’ll remember everything. She has to. She’s going to be our star witness.”

“Witness?”

“Slavery is a very serious offense.” the reptile said. “You will be taken to Mir-Claa 4 for trial. Your other ex-puppets are undergoing the same treatments as Freyka. They also will be witnesses in the trial.”

Alan sighed. Things were definitely not going his way. The reptillian stood, and started dragging the chair outside.

“Where are you going?” Alan asked. “Aren’t you supposed to be on guard duty?”

“I am.” the reptillian replied. “The only reason I was in here, however, is because I wanted to be here when you woke up. Now that you know the score, I’ll leave you here to float and spin to your heart’s content.” The door irised closed.

* * *

Two weeks passed, with foodservice droids as the only interruption to the dull routine. Three times a day they brought in something called a “nutrient loaf” which had all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the medic had said his body needs, but it was all compacted into an ovoid-shaped “loaf” that looked and tasted like shit. He stopped eating after two days. He spent his time learning to postion himself in the beams. The medic appeared to try to discern why his bio-readings were turning for the worse, she found him floating upside-down, eyes closed, facing away from the seven nutrient loaves that were floating in the beams with him. His legs and arms were crossed, and it was obvious he wasn’t going to eat those loaves no matter how hungry he got. The medic had the foodservice droids bring in real food, and Alan ate it, but not as much as he should. When the medic could find no physical reason for his loss of appetite, a psi was consulted (not Freyka, Alan was sad to discover). The psi didn’t have to look very deep to find the source of his problems. Plain old ordinary loneliness. Because he was approaching the point where suicide risk would become a major factor, it was decided that someone should keep him company while the guard made sure he recieved no other visitors.

The company arrived in the form of two humanoid females, identical twins, it seemed, with some form of psionic connection. The only names Alan could get them to admit to were Tic and Tac. Both were dressed identically in costumes that looked like electrician’s tape bathing suits. Their green hair was cropped short to facilitate working in zero-G environments, and the way they turned their whole body to face him when they talked to him suggested they’d practically been raised in space suits. The only difference between them seemed to be that Tic had a scar on one lip that ran down to her chin. Tac was the one that rubbed her face, however, as though she were the one who felt the scar. Over the next few weeks, their attitude toward him changed from outright antipathy to just the barest hint of sympathy. He didn’t know how strongly he was affecting them until Tac actually smiled at him. With an unspoken warning from Tic, however, the frown returned. Alan kept up his oh-woe-is-me attitude until Tac finally threw caution to the wind and jumped into the beam with him. It had been too long since either of them had orgasmed, and the need was growning.

Tac pulled off the top of the costume, which had no adhesive to it, much to Alan’s surprise, and Alan began to softly suck on her breasts. The sucking became nibbling, and the nibbling evolved into a full tit-massage. Alan found he had been right. The twins were psychically linked. While he floated in the beams, pleasuring Tac, Tic was in the corner, matching her sister moan for moan. Alan pulled off Tac’s suit bottom with his teeth, then proceeded to lick Tac’s pussy. As the twins’ moaning became louder, Alan took Tac’s clit in his mouth and began to suck. Tac had her orgasm all over his face, but Tic came in her suit, hot wetness flowing down her legs as said legs collapsed out from under her. Alan inserted his hot prick in Tac’s cunt and began slowly fucking her in the way that had always made Freyka moan the loudest. The twins each orgasmed three times before Alan finished. Tac floated limply in the beam, and Tic was in a crumpled heap on the floor, with a happy look on her face.

Apparently Tic wanted to experience it firsthand, because she reached in and pulled Tac out of the beam, then jumped in herself, stripping down and throwing away the black polymer suit. Alan spun her around and penetrated her from behind, causing both of the twins to gasp. He fondled Tic’s breasts while he pleasured her cunt. She had five major orgasms, each one matched by Tac. During the lull, Tac issued a silent warning, and Tic reached out and was pulled from the beam by Tac. They dressed, and almost before they were decent, the door irised open, and a dark-haired woman strode in, her black jumpsuit and cloak making her look like a shadow with legs and a pretty face.

“I am Lethala, captain of the Star Jackal.” she said. “You are to be put on trial for engaging in mind-control and sexual activity with Freyka, one of our crew.” At the words “sexual activity,” Tic and Tac’s expressions became suddenly guilty. Alan glared down at Lethala.

“You would put me on trial when I don’t even know your laws?” he asked. “Then again, you’re space pirates, not legit cops. You don’t have any juristiction, especially on Earth.”

“We Star Jackals have the patronage of Queen Aikurushii herself.” Lethala replied. “And our ‘juristiction’ if that’s what you wish to call it, is each other. Anyone who harms one of us is dealt punitive force.”

“Well, aren’t you a lovely bunch.” Alan muttered. “I used to think spacers were honorable, and here you’ve come and pulled me out of my bed in the middle of the night, when I was helpless. The only people here who have proven worthy of that assumption are the twins.” The twins kept their expressions reserved, in case Lethala happened to look at them. “Correction: The twins and Freyka.”

“Yes, I suppose under your mind control she can be quite the obliging little whore.”

“I left her personality alone.” Alan replied. “Besides, I wouldn’t have been able to hypnotize her if she hadn’t subconsciously wanted it.”

Lethala snarled. “How dare you suggest that a Star Jackal would WANT to be your SLAVE!!” she exclaimed.

“It wasn’t like that. She was developing a crush on me because I’d saved her life, and she knew she needed guidance to survive on Earth until someone arrived to pick her up. She was already wondering what it would be like to surrender herself to me, and when I helped her achieve trance so she could ignore the pain of her wounds enough to heal herself, she had her chance, and she took it. She was as responsible for what happened as I was. More responsible than I knew at the time. She could have chosen to break the trance any time she wanted.”

“Lies!” Lethala snarled. She tapped some controls on the panel in front of her, and pain shot through Alan like electricity through a wire.

“Lethala!” Tac exclaimed. “He must be fit to stand trial!” Lethala glared back at Tac, but she knew the truth behind those words. She tapped the panel, and the pain eased, then disappeared altogether.

“Barak will instruct you on the laws of Queen Aikurushii’s domain.” Lethala said. “I suggest you pay attention, and ask questions if there’s anything you don’t understand.”

At the mention of his name, the reptillian smiled. Alan had a real bad feeling about this.

* * *

The door irised open sometime during the night, rousing Alan from his sleep. At the sight of Freyka, he was simultaneously overjoyed and frightened. Why was she here? How different was she now that the Star Jackals had messed with her head? Was she angry with him? Would she forgive him? His mind was full of questions that could only be answered by her actions.

“Alan...” she began. Was he imagining the longing in her voice?

“Freyka...uh...” Alan stammered. “I don’t know what to say.” he finally admitted.

“I had to see you again, Alan.” she said. “To find out what I really felt.”

“And?” Alan asked, nervously. Freyka dropped the blue polymer nightgown, revealing her luscious body.

“Barak is asleep. The sedative will last a few hours.” she said, hopping lustily into the beam. She pulled down the pants Alan had been given “to maintain decency” while aboard the Star Jackal. His prick was already hard. She guided him inside her, and they made love slowly, savoring each sensation, trying their best to prolong it as long as possible. It was over much too soon for either of them. Alan looked into Freyka’s eyes, and there was no question where her heart was.

“You said that sedative would last a few hours.” Alan said.

“True.” Freyka said. “But I want to savor every moment.” Her breasts pressed against his chest. “Love me again.”

* * *

Tic and Tac visited Alan in between Barak’s lessons on legalities within the Queendom. On one occasion, they both hopped into the beam with him and got their pleasures simultaneously. Tic wrapped her legs around Alan’s face, while Tac took his rapidly hardening cock into her cunt, and he pleasured them that way, then they switched.

One day, however, they stopped coming. Lethala entered the prisoner-hold in all her bitchy glory.

“You have been coupling with Tic and Tac.” she declared succinctly.

“Whatever gave you that idea?” Alan asked.

“The fact that they’re both pregnant, and you are the only male they have had any contact with since leaving I!kwasset.” she replied. Alan grew so pale he looked like a floating mime. “You do of course realize that I must report this to Queen Aikurushii.”

“I suppose you do.” Alan replied. Lethala’s expression changed subtly as she gestured for Barak to leave the room. The door irised shut on his concerned glance.

“I rarely have time for personal relationships.” Lethala said more softly than Alan had heard her say anything—of course, he had never been alone with her before. “And even when I have, it’s always poorly timed, and I am called back into action before the time when I can conceive begins.”

“Uh, th-th-that must be h-hard on you.” Alan responded.

“Guessed my thoughts already?” Lethala asked. “I’d underestimated your intelligence. Once the truth about the twins’ condition was out, I had a very...informative conversation with them. They tell me you know how to pleasure a woman.”

“Well, uh, I suppose they, uh, did kinda enjoy it.”

“‘Kinda?’” Lethala asked. “You had them addicted to you. Most likely they’re masturbating in their quarters now, fantasizing about you. And you didn’t even have to hypnotize them. We found no traces of trance or mind-control of any kind.”

“And you thought I was just some horny hypnotist.” Alan replied. “To be perfectly honest, Captain, I’m not very good at hypnosis. I had to use sleep pills to enduce Freyka’s trance, and I had to use HER to hypnotize the others.”

“So you are powerless to control me?” Lethala asked.

“’Fraid so.” Alan said. It was a lie, of course. If she was receptive enough, he could make her go into Total Trance, as Freyka had called it, that state where the subconscious is all that is active, when the subject is at their most suggestive. But that would do Alan no good. Lethala, or her crew, would use whatever means they had to check for trance after this, and if it was discovered that Alan had tried to hypnotize Lethala, they might not even wait until they got to whatever planet they said they were headed to before tossing him out the airlock in his birthday suit.

“I don’t have to report MY activities to the Queen.” Lethala said, as she tapped a button on her belt. The belt and the panel beside the door made matching noises. “Now we’re alone.” she said, tapping a second button. “I’ve programmed the computer to simulate the effect of muffled, agonized screams coming through the wall. That should satisfy Barak. He’s such a sadistic bastard.” She took off the cloak and belt, laying the latter on top of the former, then slowly, seductively, she undid the buttons on the underside of her jumpsuit, which she pulled over her head. “Now, Earthling, pleasure me as you did the twins.” She got into the beam with him. Her body was simultaneously rock hard and velvety soft, and Alan began with a tit-sucking, which brought moans from Lethala. His licking and caressing brought her to climax twice before he had even inserted himself, but when he did, she clamped down hard on his penis, having orgasm after orgasm. When finally she relaxed enough to let him go, he started slowly, then at Lethala’s direction, sped up bit by bit until eventually he had fired his hot load into her crotch, drawing an ecstatic scream from Lethala. Much to Alan’s surprise, she fell asleep in his arms. Alan was thoroughly exhausted, so he fell asleep as well. For the rest of the voyage, Lethala came through her personal intra-ship transporter, locking and soundproofing the door before demanding that Alan pleasure her. The day before they were to land on the homeworld, Lethala gave him the news that not only had he managed to get her pregnant, but had also managed to addict her as he had Tic and Tac. After Lethala left, her sexual desires sated for the time being, Tic and Tac came in, lust in their eyes. They tapped the panel on the wall, and Alan heard it emit the now-familiar locking sound.

“We missed you.” Tic said.

“We love you.” Tac told him, softly, sweetly. “We know Lethala has been demanding your...services.” They saw the look on his face, and knew instantly that Lethala had not obscured his interest in them. The rest of the thought died on Tac’s lips as she saw this. She was naked lickety-split, as was Tic, and he showed them how much he’d missed their soft, supple bodies. They snuck out about midnight, ship’s time. Alan was allowed to rest while the ship navigated the planet’s ice rings, but there was one crewmember who wasn’t needed to navigate the ice rings.

Freyka came in about nine in the morning. Alan caught her as she jumped naked into the beam with him, and found himself marvelling at how much he’d missed her—not just the very unique feel of her body, but her presence in the back of his mind, listening to his thoughts and responding as though they were one. Alan gave her his all and more, and was totally spent by the time they heard the low thrum that advertized that a stellar tug had locked its tractor beam on them for passage to the surface. Alan kissed Freyka passionately before they parted, and when she had gotten dressed, Alan told her how he felt about her. She smiled, and blew him a kiss, humming happily to herself.

Alan was let down out of the beam once the ship had landed. His limbs were weak from lack of proper exercise, so the medic had to give him restoratives, and it was another three months before the trial could begin. After all, it would be unseemly to bring in a staggering defendant. Lethala wore robes typically worn by prosecuting citizens, not only as a matter of formality and custom in such cases, but also to hide her growing pregnancy. Alan made his opening statements, then was imprisoned again until each of the witnesses had given testimony. Lethala came to him often to satisfy her carnal sweet tooth, as did Freyka, Tic and Tac. There were certain occasions, however, when Freyka didn’t come to him. He thought about this for a minute, then decided it had to do with something about her body. Either she was menstruating or she didn’t want to get pregnant.

Finally, it came time for Alan to give his testimony, and he gave it the best he had. The Queen didn’t seem to be moved by his highly emotional speech, and when he was ushered out of the courtroom, he wondered what his punishment was going to be.

The door to his cell opened the night after he had given his testimony, and Queen Aikurushii entered, dressed in a cloak of some kind, obviously travelling incognito.

“Greetings.” she said. “I don’t usually meet with prisoners, but this is a matter of some urgency.” she told him.

“Whatever you ask, Your Highness, I will do to the best of my ability.” Alan said.

“Good.” replied Queen Aikurushii. She dropped the cloak to reveal an absolutely delicious body, which instantly gave Alan a hard-on. She looked about twenty, with curves that, if you were a car, made you want to hug the road. “I’m afraid that as Queen, I have little time for social matters.” she said. “And what is worse, my vagina has begun to itch fiercely, and I’m afraid masturbation is no longer helping. I need to get off desperately, and Tic and Tac have informed me that you are a wonderous lover.”

Indeed, her cunt was swollen and dripping wet. Alan found himself wanting to suck it, fuck it, eat it, and make it his.

“What are you waiting for, silly?” she asked. Alan needed no further encouragement. He laid her body down on the bed and parted her legs. He didn’t know where to start, but his women had always enjoyed a good tit-sucking before sex, so that is where he started. She enjoyed it thoroughly. After the first climax, he was at her pussy, licking and sucking that big beauty for all he was worth. She had her second orgasm all over his face. She grabbed his hair and pulled him up, then started to lick his face clean, and while she did that, he pressed her against the metal wall and fucked her. After he had recovered from that, she still seemed very lusty, so he politely asked if she would bend over and grab her ankles. She did as he told her, and he penetrated her from behind, bringing forth even more moaning from the well-pleasured Queen. As soon as that was finished, he collapsed onto the cot, exhausted. “You are every bit as good as you were reputed to be.” said the Queen. “I’ve never had a love experience like that.”

She came back each night, after the others, just as addicted as any of them.

* * *

“Bring in the defendant.” Queen Aikurushii said. Alan was ushered in by two guards, and Aikurushii had to restrain the sudden feeling of lust that sprang up, making her want him to take her right there in the courtroom. Once he was settled, Aikurushii bade the bailiff bring in the witnesses. They all appeared, in their white livery, heads bowed low either out of respect for the Queen or, more likely, sadness that they had had to testify against their lover.

“Alan of the house of Goldsmith, you stand accused of willful use of mind-control tactics upon a member of the Star Jackal crew, willful rape of one of their crew, using said crewperson to enslave the minds of others, and failing to report your posession of several artifacts which are patented inventions of the Queen of the Five Systems, namely myself. I shall now play back several phrases from the witness’s testimony which I believed were most important.”

“...Subconsciously, I wanted to submit to him. I was curious, and I wondered what it was like to be so completely dependent upon someone to make decisions for me.” Freyka’s voice said over the loudspeakers.

“He awakened passions in me that I didn’t even know I had.” Sue’s voice said. “He gave me clarity, and answered some of my deeply-rooted questions about my innermost thoughts and feelings.”

“He gave me exactly what I had been wishing for since the start of my senior year.” Six’s voice sighed over the speakers. “How could I have hard feelings toward him if he’s done me no wrong?”

“He took good care of me after my father’s death, and all he wanted in return was my companionship, which I gave wholeheartedly.” Jenny’s voice said.

“We were asked to do some strange stuff, but it was fun.” Ami’s voice said. “I liked serving him. He made life interesting for me. Life used to be so damn shit-ass-fucking dull, but then Alan showed up, took me in with open arms and made life fun.”

“You have heard key phrases from the testimony of each of the witnesses.” Queen Aikurushii declared. “Since his arrest, he has brought pleasure into the lives of Ariticnakari and Taceffidamatz, twin daughters of the house of Joraflapan, alternatively known as Tic and Tac, and has given a child to the long-childless Captain Lethala, daughter of the house of Penaltra. Therefore, all charges but one have been summarily dismissed.” There was a glad and excited murmering throughout the courtroom. Queen Aikurushii banged her scepter’s weighted bottom against the desk for order. “The remaining charge, failure to report posession of the Crown’s patented devices, carries a sentence of six breems’ imprisonment, which the defendent has already served. This case is dismissed.” She tapped her scepter twice, and people began filing out of the courtroom. Alan was released, and his women—all of them—hugged him tightly. Only the Queen was missing from the affectionate throng. It was decided that Alan should stay on with the Star Jackals as ship’s counselor, and that the girls should each learn some spacefaring skill. That way, they all had access to Alan’s affections, and often there was a major orgy going on in his quarters. Five breems (roughly five and a half Earth months) later, Aikurushii appeared on the ship’s viewscreen from her private spaceyaught.

“Queen Aikurushii, what brings your honorable Presence out here to the stars?”

“I’m not the Queen anymore, Lethala.” Aikurushii replied. “I have abdicated in favor of my sister, Fmi. Were you not on a desperately important mission for the Monarchy, I would have let you know of the coronation beforehand.”

“Why abdicate now, My Lady?” Lethala asked.

“Because certain psychological difficulties have arisen since the trial so long ago. Alan is ideally suited to help me with my problem.” she replied. “I should like to ask if there is a position aboard your ship for a mere pyrokinetic.”

“Always room for another nimble pair of hands, Your Majest...I mean, uh...” Lethala stammered, not sure what the ex-Queen’s title was now.

“Just Aikurushii will do, at least until we find a suitable nickname.” she replied. “I’ve always found my name rather cumbersome, haven’t you?” Lethala didn’t know how to answer that.

* * *

Alan sighed contentedly to himself. With Freyka and Lethala asleep on his right arm, Aikurushii and Jenny on his left, Sue and Ami holding tight with their legs around his, Six curled between his legs, and Tic and Tac asleep on his chest, he was quite warm indeed, and the light blanket over all of them kept the girls warm. Everything was right in the galaxy.

“Master?” Lethala asked. “Are you happy?”

“Yes, Lethala, I’m very happy.” Alan replied. Lethala sank back into her happy sleep with a single touch from him just under her shoulder blades. Ever since they’d all submitted themselves to him, allowing him to program them to turn off their free will at his command, Alan had hardly been able to keep the smile off his face. He sighed happily to himself as he sank back into his own happy sleep, with his naked slaves keeping him warm. He would return them to normal in the morning, when they began the day’s duties, but for now, they were his alone to enjoy.

End.