The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Strange Games

(bd, ds, ex, ff, mf, fd, md, gr, ft, ma)

Four friends accidentally start a game that changes mind and body. What will the game do to them—and what will they do to each other—before the final round?

Chapter 1, let’s play a game

“Are we there yet?”

That is the sixth time Liz asked, thought Sam, as if I know the answer. “Almost,” he answered.

“I think you need to ask four more times,” Nikki followed up while curling a lock of her long red hair around her finger.

Liz was not amused. “Can’t we stop and stretch for a while? I guess asking for a gas station with a bathroom is too much. That stupid little speck of village we passed an hour ago was probably the last bit of civilization we will see along these roads.”

Sam sighed. “Why not ask Tasha? She grew up there?”

Tasha had been vacantly staring out of the window but stirred at the mention of her name. “What was that?”

“Are we there yet?", Liz asked.

“And that’s seven,” added Nikki.

“ Take a right turn here and we should see the cabin,” said Tasha while pointing at a small overgrown track.

Sam stopped the car. “Are you sure?”

“I think so,” said Tasha, “it used to be my uncles cabin but we only visited it once and I was very young.”

“Strange that you inherited it then,” said Liz. “But I’m not complaining. I need a break and a nice peaceful rest in nature is just the ticket.”

Sam pushed down on the accelerator and took the winding, overgrown path. After a few turns a small cabin came into view.

“Ask,” said Nikki while looking at Liz.

Liz sighed.

“Yes we’re there,” Nikki answered the unspoken question.

“I think it looks homely,” said Sam. “And I bet it is even bigger on the inside then it looks from here.”

“I just hope the promised electricity and running water is really there,” said Liz.

“Toilet break first, unloading everything later,” said Tasha. “Although you might want to change Liz. What were you thinking wearing a pantsuit to a wilderness outing?”

“Everything is better than that sloppy brown tracksuit you’re wearing,” Liz replied.

“The key fits,” Sam reported. He was already at the door with Nikki by his side.

“See,” said Nikki, “I told you we needed at least one man with us on this trip.”

The fact that the three of them had known Sam for years and that none of them would fight over the slightly pudgy and unkempt man helped.

* * *

Sam looked at the main room of the cabin. It was a two storey room with a staircase leading to a gallery. Behind the log banister he could see doors to at least six rooms.

“Kitchenette is in the back,” said Tasha. “Every room has its own bathroom and another one is at my right hand side here.”

The last statement was punctuated by a door being opened and slammed at great speed.

Liz’s voice came through the door. “Sorry, but I really need to go.”

“Electricity does indeed seem to work,” said Sam needlessly while pointing at the Tiffany style stained glass wall lamps. He looked around and noticed he was talking to an empty room. All the girls were apparently busy with more practical considerations. He walked over to the sitting area, pulled the dust cover of a love seat and sat down.

A few minutes later Liz came over tying up her jeans and straightening her green polo. “Tired already?” She asked Sam. “Or am I the only one curious about what’s behind that rather extravagantly carved door over there?”

“I thought it was a piece of art,” Sam said sheepishly.

“You may be male, but that blonde hair is not helping your thinking Sam,” Liz said as she walked to the door. “Oh my...”

“What is it?", Sam asked as he stepped up beside her. “Wait a minute are those carvings depicting what I think they are depicting?”

“If you think they are depicting naked people doing a range of depraved things, they are,” Liz replied.

“What is it guys?” Nikki asked as she neared the other two. “Why are you two...” she fell silent as she saw the door.

Sam saw Tasha coming down the stairs. “Was this door here when you last visited?”

“What door?", Tasha asked.

The others pointed in answer.

“I think I would remember a door liked that,” Tasha said, her cheeks coloring.

Nikki pointed at one of the figures “This guy with one of his legs up in the air and the other... well... somewhere else, isn’t he the spitting image of your uncle?”

Liz snorted, “that is not the only spitting I see on this door.”

Tasha got a few shades redder. “Let’s just cover the door up guys.”

“No way,” Sam said. “I would spend the rest of our weekend wondering what secrets were behind it.”

Sensing Tasha ready to step in front of the door Liz maneuvered herself between the girl and the door. Sam took the opportunity to grab the leg-shaped handle and opened the door. The group stepped into the room beyond.

* * *

Nikki was the first to speak. “Let’s see. Utilitarian grey wallpaper, pea green curtains in front of shuttered windows and a plain wooden floor. Not quite what I expected.”

Liz tried and failed to keep the disappointment from her voice. “Just as well.”

“There is a low coffee table sitting between the grey pillows there,” Sam said.

“What is in that box on the coffee table,” Nikki wondered aloud.

“Maybe it contains some smut after all,” Liz said, walking towards the table.

Tasha stood in the door opening looking relieved. “Someone with a door like that won’t be saving his porn in a nondescript brown box like that,” she said. But those pillows look comfy.

Tasha walked over and sat, the others following suit. Between the four of them was a plain wooden box about the size of a pizza box. On the side of the box was a small brass lock with the key still in it.

“Let’s see if the contents of this box can top the door,” Liz said. She turned the key and lifted the lid on its brass hinges.

The box was lined with green velvet and contained an ancient looking parchment and a very modern looking post-it note. The post-it was easy to read. It stated in fat black letters: “DO NOT OPEN!”

Tasha picked up the parchment. “It’s empty”, she said, turning the piece over.

“What do you mean empty?” Sam asked. “There is text on the side you just turned towards me.”

Tasha looked again. “Strange, I could swear that wasn’t there before. Let me see, it says. ‘Let’s play a game’.”

As Tasha spoke those words she felt a sharp slap at her throat. Her hand automatically went to her neck and she felt a solid collar around it. Looking down she saw a dull brass chain connecting her to the wooden box.

The green velvet of the board started to swirl, forming red letters stating “The game begins.”