The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Strange Games

by MHC

Chapter 2: The game begins

“What the hell”, Sam said.

“Get me out of this guys!” Tasha was frantically trying to remove the collar from her neck. At every tug the collar just felt a bit tighter than before. “It is starting to hurt,” Tasha wailed.

“Let me see.” Nikki pushed Tasha’s hands away from the collar.

As her hands touched the collar new words formed on the board. ‘Player two has entered the game’.

Sam and Liz saw a second collar snap out of the board it unerringly hit Nikki’s throat. All Nikki felt was a brief sting of pain around her neck.

“We need to get help,” Sam said and ran for the door. Liz just watched, mouth agape.

As Sam reached the door it slammed shut before him. “There is no handle on this side.” Sam was desperately feeling around the door for a way to open it.

The board responded: ‘Player three has entered the game’.

“Try the other door over there.” Liz pointed towards the back of the room.

Nikki and Tasha both desperately tugged at their collars. The brass circles seemed to shrink slightly at every pull.

“Stop touching those collars.” Liz shouted at the two girls. “I’ll fix this.” At that statement she grabbed the lid and tried the close the box. The box wouldn’t budge. Liz felt as if something slapped her fingers. and saw she now wore a brass ring on all her fingers.

‘Player four has entered the game’, the box stated.

In the background Sam ran through the open door and disappeared.

‘Player three is cheating, preparing player for first penalty phase’, the box stated.

* * *

The three girls sat in silence waiting for Sam to reappear. But all they heard coming from the door was silence.

The board lit up again with new words: ‘See manual for rules’.

“There is new text on the parchment,” Tasha said while picking it up.

“I will take care of that,” Liz snapped and snatched the parchment from Tasha’s hands. She started reading the rules.

“Liz?” Nikki looked askance at Tasha. “Liz?”

Liz was silent while reading. The other girls waited.

“This collar itches,” Tasha complained.

“Okay, I think I’ve got this,” Liz said. “Short version. We each take a turn. Each turn offers some sort of scenario. You have to follow the scenarios instructions or you get a penalty phase. We may not try to leave the room unless the scenario specifies we can. If you do attempt to leave the room without permission, you get a penalty phase.”

“What do you mean scenario? I don’t want to play this game, just switch it off.” Tasha began.

“Shut up,” Liz said, “Apparently we also get special rounds. All relevant instructions will appear on the board. As for what the scenarios mean, we’ll have to find out. I guess Sam will be the first to find out what the penalty phase entails.”

“So how do we begin?” Nikki asked.

‘Strip’ appeared in bright red letters on the box.

“No way,” Tasha said. “Just, no way.”

“Well what do you propose then?” Liz looked annoyed.

“I don’t know, I’m just not getting naked in this filthy room, in front of you guys, and what if Sam comes back in?” Tasha whined.

Liz sighed. “Well I’m not risking a penalty phase.” She lifted her green polo shirt over her head revealing a plain white bra. Bending down she took unzipped her black boots and pulled them off, revealing a pair of off-white sporting socks. Finally she peeled off her tight blue jeans revealing black panties.

“Nice combination,” Nikki remarked.

“I was not planning on going pro,” Liz said while taking off her socks.

Nikki stood up and took off the pink jacket of her pantsuit, followed by the wide comfortable flowing pants. The chartreuse shirt she wore beneath the suit was long enough to cover her up. She bent down and took of her matching pink pumps. She folded the pantsuit and put it on top of her pumps. Hesitating only a moment she took off her shirt revealing a simple skin colored bra and a pair of ‘granny pannies’ covered by sheer black pantyhose.

“You’d best take that off,” Liz remarked. “They look even worse than the pantsuit.”

“I don’t want anyone taking anything off,” Tasha remarked. “Stop it!”

“Shut up,” Liz said, taking off her bra and freeing her smallish b-cup breasts. She finally bent down and took off her panties. “Yeah I know, my last boyfriend liked it shaved and I got into the habbit,” she remarked as she saw the other girls staring at the hairy zone between her legs.

Nikki, feeling supported by Liz’s actions, took off her bra and panties as well. Revealing average c-cup breasts, a little flabby stomach and a slightly better maintained bikini wax.

Tasha, still fully dressed, watched the other two in silence. Crossing her arms and refusing to undress.

‘One minute remaining for Player one’, the board remarked. It started showing a countdown in numbers.

“No,” Tasha said.

The board counted down to zero. ‘Player one has incurred the first penalty phase, adapting room.’

An eerie silence fell over the room followed by a shuffling sound. The three girls looked around.

Nikki pointed. “Is that wall moving?”

The other two girls looked at the wall. The grey wallpaper peeling off as the wall moved away from them. One by one the other walls started to move as the shuffling sound got louder turning into a loud scraping and screeching. At the far side of the room the plain wooden floorboard retracted with a loud clatter into the wall revealing a black marble floor.

With a loud yelp Tasha jumped up as her cushion disappeared from beneath her. She yelped a second time as the chain around her neck pulled taught halfway through her jump.

Liz and Nikki jumped up as the cushions disappeared into the floor with loud sucking sounds.

Once again silence fell on the room. It had turned into a large room with a black marble floor and white marble walls. High above the girls a cast iron chandelier ratcheted down. The windows with the pea green curtains were gone. In their place where four carved wooden doors. On the far end of the room was the door Sam had disappeared through. The side facing the four doors contained the perversely carved door the girls had entered through. The door seemed a few sizes larger than before. The wall closest to them was empty.

The box started moving, dragging Tasha and Nikki behind it. In the center of the room a black marble altar, the size of a dinner table, rose from the floor. as the girls neared it, the box seemed to make a hop of its own volition and jumped onto the altar.

Liz stood in the corner staring up. “I can’t see the ceiling,” she remarked.

She was about to say something but was interrupted by a loud crash as a various lengths of chain dropped from the ceiling, decorating the wall without doors. The startled Liz ran over to her friends.

The game box sat down in the center of the black altar. The red letters no longer appeared on the green felt inlay but hovered in the air above it, turning around like a large neon sign. ‘Penalty phase one setup complete’ .