The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Strange Games

by MHC

Chapter 3 — Penalty phase one

Nikki looked at Liz and gave a nervous giggle. “Going by the way your nipples are standing up, you are as cold as I am,” she remarked.

‘Player one must spin the penalty wheel’ appeared in neon letters above the altar.

“What penalty wheel?” Tasha asked.

“That penalty wheel.” Liz replied pointing as a fortune wheel appeared on the chain filled wall.

“Well I can’t reach that,” said Tasha pointing at her chain. In answer the chains around her neck and around Nikki’s neck fell off.

Tasha remained where she was. “I’m not spinning it,” she said crossing her arms.

‘Player one will be motivated’ appeared above the altar.

“My collar,” screeched Tasha turning red. “It is getting tighter.”

“Spin the wheel Tasha,” Nikki urged.

Tasha was getting redder and redder and started making slight gurgling sounds.

“Spin the damn wheel,” Liz joined Nikki.

With panic in her eyes and gasping for breath Tasha stumbled to the wheel. Without looking at it she gave it a weak spin. Gasping in her first lungful of air as the collar stopped constricting her throat.

A ratchet filled the room and Nikki and Liz moved over and watched the wheel spinning faster than they would have expected.

The ratcheting sound of the wheel slowed down until finally it stopped on a pink colored part.

“I wonder what that means,” said Nikki.

Tasha looked uncomfortable. “My body it feels so hot,” she said. Her face flushed she looked at Liz and Nikki in turn. A broad somewhat hungry smile appeared on Tasha’s face. “You both think you’re hotter than me?”

Liz and Nikki looked at Tasha, each other, and back again.

With the big smile on her face Tasha gyrated her hips as if to the sound of music. Her faced flushed she alternated looking Liz and Nikki straight in the eyes. With trembling hands she found the zipper of her track jacket and pulled it down. The jacket fell open revealing a sleeveless stretch shirt beneath it. Liz pushed out her rather flat a-cup chest as she pulled the jacket off.

Her hands found the band of her pants. She turned around, and wiggled her ass out above the waistband, revealing a white g-string. She stopped her dance for just a second, bend down at the waist and pulled her pants off over her shoes. As she picked up the pace again she took off her white shirt revealing her breasts. She kicked off her shoes and quickly pulled the socks of her feet.

Wearing only her white g-string Tasha sank to her knees, legs slightly apart. Her body sank backwards giving her friends exposing her labia through the light material of her string.

“I don’t want to do this,” Tasha moaned incongruently. As her hands travelled over her breasts and down to her pussy. One hand pulled the material aside. The other hand started stroking over her hairy mound.

Tasha’s face flushed an even deeper red as she started fingering herself first with one and then with two fingers. Her mumbling protests made way for loud moans as she neared orgasm. Suddenly she pushed her hips further out and gave an animalistic scream. The hand holding her g-string spasmed tearing the wet fabric off her body. Tasha then collapsed in a sweaty heap on the floor.

Liz and Nikki both stared at Tasha, mouths agape and unable to move. Behind them the altar showed ‘continuing penalty round’ in red neon.

Liz bent over to help Tasha up.

Nikki looked around and saw the text. “Wait a minute, we didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Ah so that is what that meant,” Liz said.

Nikki shot her an angry look: " What do you mean?”

Liz had the decency to look a bit guilty. “Well maybe I over-summarized the rules. The parchment said the perpetrator gets a harsh penalty in the penalty phase. Perhaps the others...”

“Behind you!” Nikki called out.

Before Liz had a chance to react chains shot out of the wall clamping steel bands around her wrists, legs and middle. The chains started pulling at Liz’s legs and arms pulling the struggling girl spread eagled.

Nikki saw Tasha crawling over to Liz. “What are you doing Tasha?”

“I’m sorry, I can’t help myself,” Tasha mumbled and knelt between Liz’s legs.

“Get your tongue off of me,” Liz cried out as Tasha started lapping. “Nikki pull her off me!”

Looking over her shoulder Nikki saw ‘Player two has 6 seconds to spin’ counting down above the altar. Not willing to take chances she sprinted to the wheel and spun it.

Behind her Nikki heard Tasha say “She is getting wet” in a surprised but slightly muffled voice.

The ratchet of the wheel stopped and Nikki saw the color blue. “What on earth does blue mean?” she thought.

‘You got blue, change yourself and another one of you’ appeared above the altar.

The absurd rhyme helped Nikki find her sense of humor again. “As if that ridiculous rhyme can have any bearing on reality,” she thought. Aloud she said. “Well if I can change anything I think both Tasha and myself want bigger boobs. Not too big, just nice and big.” As the words came out she wondered how she could say such a thing.

Her chest suddenly felt numb. She looked down and then at Tasha who looked back at her in shock. Nikki felt her boobs get hotter and hotter and by the looks of it Tasha felt the same. Suddenly she had the most awful feeling as if her entire chest was weak and flexible. Looking up she saw Tasha’s tits bulge and slowly grow out from their smallish a-cup up to a large d-cup. Nikki felt more weight pulling down on her shoulders. Looking down she saw her own breast had grown as well. “They are gigantic,” she thought, looking at a firm pair of e-cups.

“You fool,” Tasha mumbled all the while licking at Liz’s pussy.

“Stop licking,” Liz yelled sounding desperate and out of breath. “Please,” she added.

“I would if I could,” mumbled Tasha at which point she put her mouth on Liz’s pussy and let her tongue go wild.

Meanwhile Nikki spotted the timer running again for player three. “That’s not fair,” she thought, “he is not even here.”

As if in answer to the question Sam came running through the door he left from earlier with a rather surprised look on his face. “What the hell?", he said. He might have tried to say more but he was immediately grabbed by chains whirring down from the ceiling.

Nikki walked over to Sam who was hanging helplessly suspended in mid aid facing the floor. From somewhere in the core of her being she suddenly felt the urge to undress her friend. “I don’t want to do this,” she thought. But her traitor hands started opening his zipper. Sam looked too surprised to speak as Nikki pulled his pants down to his ankles. A small pocket knife fell out of Sam’s pocket. Nikki picked it up and used it to cut Sam’s pants off from his ankles. A few deft slashes later and Sam was wearing nothing.

“What are you doing?” Sam asked. “What is happening?”

Nikki opened her mouth to speak but no sound came out. With her lips forming a perfect O she walked to Sam’s dick. Although she tried to tense every muscle in an effort to stay away from it, it was as if an invisible leash pulled her head towards Sams dick. She just had time to swallow once before her mouth engulfed Sam’s cock.

Sam began to moan softly as her mouth went up and down his shaft. Feeling his dick hardening rapidly in her mouth Nikki tried to summon every bit of willpower to stop her head from bobbing up and down. The only effect was that she licked his dickhead a bit more intensely and sucked a bit harder.

She heard Sam moan louder and felt his cock twitch in her mouth. “Oh no disgusting,” she thought and suddenly she tasted his salty sperm on her tongue. After his ejaculation she found she could release his dick. She immediately got up and spat the semen on the floor.

“Eeew, how could you do that to me,” Nikki said to Sam. But got no reply. She looked up and saw his entire body glowing with an inner glow. Parts of him were shifting about. She tore her eyes away from the sickening sight.

Meanwhile Tasha was breaking through the last defenses Liz had. Licking at her friends cunt she saw the muscles of Liz’s legs and abdomen tense.

“You bitch,” Liz screamed as she came hard. “You bitch, I’ll get you for this!". Tasha couldn’t stop lapping.

As Liz’s orgasm subsided the chains released her. Looking up she saw that she had to be quick about turning the wheel. She stepped over and gave it an angry spin. Almost a minute passed before the wheel stopped spinning. It landed on brown. “Whatever brown is, I hope Tasha gets a double dose of it,” Liz said.

“I’m so sorry,” said Tasha. “But I don’t seem to be in full control of myself. I think one thing and do the other.”

Liz smiled at her. “well let’s just say that I have the same problem.” She felt a slight itch coming up between her legs.

Tasha had a distracted look on her face and was scratching between her legs furiously.

Unable to contain herself Liz followed her example.

As they heard Sam cry out his orgasm in the background the scratching subsided.

Tasha pointed at Liz and said “Your pubes.”

Liz looked down seeing only a very small, arrow shaped bit of pubic hair pointing straight at her pussy. She looked up at Liz and saw that her friend had no pubes left at all. Liz touched her pussy. It had never felt so smooth before. Stroking her hand over her leg she noticed that all the hair on her body was gone. Panicked she touched her head, and heaved a sigh of relief as she found her raven hair was still there.

Tasha gave Liz another hungry look and moved in closer.

“Don’t get any ideas,” Liz warned. As Tasha kept advancing she went for distraction. “Look Sam and Nikki are coming over. What the hell happened to Sam?”

Tasha looked and saw her friend Nikki being followed by a man with Sam’s face but a body like a Greek statue. She almost forgot about licking pussy as she watched him.

“Can somebody explain to me what is going on?” Sam asked.

The box in the center gave a ping. ‘Warming up and penalty phase complete, ready for round one.’

“Best not to think about it,” Liz told Sam. “Let’s get to that damn box, find out what it wants, get out of here and then never speak of this again.” She walked over to the altar with the box. “Ever,” she said over her shoulder.