The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Strange New Neighbours Ch 1

By Astropirate

Regina Barton reflected as she put the last of the breakfast things into the dishwasher. The forty-three year old former school teacher and mother of two thought back to that wonderful evening when she discovered she had the winning ticket in the national lottery. When she had collected her winnings from the national lottery headquarters it all seemed like a dream.

The first thing she did was hand in her notice. Then, with her husband, Bill, she purchased a fine three storey house in the fashionable Burnham Close area of Greenmeadows in Kent.

Because she was now financially secure Regina decided to be a stay at home wife. She took a prominent part in affairs in the Close and even spent of her winnings on some improvements there. The children’s playground as well as the Parish hall benefited from her generosity. There was also a party at the centre for all the residents of the Close.

Because the house was so large she also employed nineteen year old Maria Sanchez, a Spanish student at the university, to help her.

Maria enjoyed her work. It was light and Mrs Barton paid her well. She had her own room and her meals were free.

Regina and Bill also had two children, twenty year old Ben and nineteen year old Monica. They were also at the university with Maria. Bill, despite the wealth, continued to run his plumbing business. All and all, it was a very satisfying life for Regina. All of this, however, was about to change with the arrival of a new family on the Close. It was to change Regina’s and her neighbour’s lives in ways she could never have imagined.

Regina’s best friend in the Close was thirty-two year old Laura Dalton. She was the mother of two school going children, James, who was fifteen and Lauren who was thirteen. Laura’s husband, Bob, worked as an accountant for a local engineering firm. Regina took a keen interest in her figure. She worked out twice a week in the local gym and jogged five or six miles a day. It was through jogging that she and Laura became close friends. They always jogged together. It was after one of these runs that Regina and Laura saw the removal van.

“Hey, look. Someone must have bought Sweetman’s!” declared Laura excitedly.

The house on the other side of Regina’s had been vacant for the past six months, ever since the Sweetman family had emigrated to Australia.

It came as a relief and joy to both Regina and Laura that the house would once again be occupied, hopefully by a good family.

“I wonder what they’re like?” asked Laura curiously.

“We’ll soon find out,” responded Regina, showing no outward sign of curiosity, although deep inside she was.

Once inside her home Regina stripped and headed for the shower. She stood at five feet ten. She had a slim figure and her breasts were large and firm. She pinned up her reddish brown hair before entering the steamy shower.

When she felt refreshed Regina dressed in her white blouse and black slacks. She got out a medium sized basket and filled it with food before visiting her new neighbours and offering it as a welcoming gift.

Regina rang the doorbell and a moment later the door was opened by a man. Regina was somewhat startled by the man’s appearance. He had a small pointed beard. He wore a black shirt and pants and there was something strange about the way he smiled.

Regina introduced herself. “Hello, I’m Regina Barton from next door. I just wanted to welcome all to the Close,” she said as she handed her new neighbour the basket and at the same time trying not to sound shocked.

“Well, thank you, Mrs Barton. This is very kind of you,” the man replied jovially as he took the basket from Regina and put it on a table in the hall. “I’m Luce Devlin, by the way,” he continued as he extended his hand and Regina took it.

“Darling?” cried Luce and suddenly a woman in her early forties appeared. Again Regina was startled by her appearance. She was over six feet tall. Her long black hair extended way down her back and she wore a tight black cat suit that complemented her fine figure. Her huge breasts appeared to be straining to escape and her long legs appeared to be smooth.

“This is my wife, Lilith, but we call her Lily,” said Luce.

“How do you do?” said Lilith as she extended her hand and then kissed Regina on her cheek.

“Mrs Barton just dropped us in the basket of food as a welcoming gift,” Luce said to his wife.

“Why, that’s very kind of you. Perhaps you and your family would like to have dinner with us some night?” responded Lilith gratefully.

“Well, as soon as we get the plumbing sorted, dear,” smiled Luce.

“Oh Bill will only be too happy to help you there. He’ll be home in about an hour,” interjected Regina.

“Wow, would be super,” replied Luce. Then two young people, a boy and girl appeared. They were dressed almost as copies of Luce and Lilith. The only difference was the boy was clean shaven.

“These are our kids. This is Damon. He is nineteen and heading for the university and Eve is eighteen and also attending,” said Luce as he pointed to them.

“Hi,” said Regina with a forced smile. She was about to turn when Luce spoke again. “Don’t forget that dinner date,” he said with a smile.

Regina nodded and headed back to the house.

* * *

Exactly an hour later Bill Barton drove his car into the drive and observed the removal van pulling away. “Regina, I’m home,” he cried from the hall as he closed the door behind him.

Regina appeared from the kitchen and kissed her forty-five year old husband on the cheek. “Hello, sweetheart. How was your day?” she asked.

“Just fine, dear. I see we’ve got new neighbours.” Bill replied.

“Yes, they seem like a nice family. Devlin by name. I hope you don’t mind but their plumbing is out of action and I told them you’d have a look,” Regina said uneasily.

Normally Bill would be unhappy at this but he decided it would be a perfect opportunity to see the new neighbours for himself. “Of course I don’t mind, dear. Is Ben home? He can give me a hand and it will be good experience for him”

“He’s up in his room,” responded Regina with relief in her voice.

Bill and Ben left with their tools and headed to see their new neighbours.

Arriving at the Devlin’s house Bill was about to ring the bell when the door suddenly opened and Lilith stood there in her cat suit. Despite being married Bill couldn’t help thinking just how sexy his neighbour was. It was Ben however, who was even more mesmerised. The sight of the older woman gave him an erection like nothing he had ever experienced before.

Lilith smiled. “This is very kind of you, Mr Barton,” she said.

“You’re more than welcome, Mrs Devlin, and please, call me Bill.” responded Bill, stuttering out the last three words is if short of breath.

“Thank you, and please call me Lilly,” responded Lilith as she led the two unsuspecting men to the kitchen where Eve, her daughter, also dressed in a cat suit was sitting sipping tea. Without any further words Bill and Ben set about their work.

* * *

“There we are, Lilith, all done.” said Bill enthusiastically several hours later.

“I really can’t thank you enough, Bill. You’ve both done a wonderful job,” replied Lily excitedly as Eve stood beside her mother.

“Oh there’s no need for thanks, Lilly. It was our pleasure,” responded Bill.

“I insist on some sort of payment, Bill.” Lilly said.

“But…” Bill could say no more because in a blink of an eye both women were naked and as they waved their hands both Bill and Ben followed them helplessly as puppets upstairs. It was like the mythical sirens luring sailors to their doom. In this case they were men consumed with lust and desire and about to have their every sexual desire fulfilled. Bill Followed Eve into her bedroom while Ben followed the older Lilly into her bedroom.

* * *

Regina was in the bedroom tidying up when she looked up and suddenly saw Damon’s reflection the mirror. She gave a slight scream and then swung around. “Damon what are you doing here? How did you get in?” she asked rapidly, trying to regain her composure.

Damon gave a sinister smile and then spoke. “Well, the door was open. I knocked but no one answered. Dad asked me to drop back the basket.”

Regina didn’t want to sound angry. “Well, thank you but you really should not be here,” she said.

“Why not,” asked Damon in a voice of innocence.

“Because…” Regina was unable to say another word as Damon gazed deeply into her eyes. The buttons of her white blouse began to open as if there was someone was in front of her and she couldn’t see him. When blouse fell open it revealed her low cut white lace bra with her breasts straining to escape.

Regina wanted to say no and protest but something prevented her from doing so. She could feel her bra being pushed up. “Oh my God,” she moaned as she felt her breasts being gently massaged.

“Oooh,” cried Regina as she felt a wonderful arousing sensation take control of her entire body. Just as she was pushed onto the bed, Regina’s clothes mysteriously vanished. She began to masturbate, something she hadn’t done in years. Placing her hand on her breast she began to rub and fondle her nipple. At the same time she began to probe her pussy with her finger. “Oooh,” she moaned as she did so.

Suddenly a naked Damon mounted her and began to kiss her. Regina shuddered as he made his way down her neck and began to lick, nibble and suck.

It was a strange sensation for Regina. Her mind was fogged as if she was in a dream like situation. Yet she could feel the sensual pleasure as her body reacted to Damon’s every move. Moreover Regina moaned deeply at his gentle touch. She had often fantasised about a young stud caressing her body and now it seemed to be really happening. Unknown to Regina at the time was the fact that Luce, Damon’s father stood there and gave a sinister smile of satisfaction as he observed his son ravishing this luscious and very beautiful creature.

“Oh my God,” stuttered Regina as Damon reached her wonderful breasts. He began to make a circular movement around her right breast with his tongue. The circles decreased as he made his way towards the summit and finally to the tip of her nipple, which he began to lick and suck.

“Aaagh,” cried Regina as she reached heights of sexual pleasure she never believed possible. Her pleasure and excitement continued as Damon moved into the deep valley between her breasts and made his way around her left and the whole wonderful sensation began all over again.

Regina’s wonderful pleasure continued as Damon continued down her slim body with his tongue and lips, licking and kissing as he went. She shuddered at each of Damon’s gentle touches.

When he reaches her lower body Damon eased her long smooth legs apart and began to probe through her pussy lips and lash her clit with his tongue, much to Regina’s delight.

Soon Regina could feel her love juices slowly build. There was a brief pause when Damon suddenly withdrew his tongue only to replace it with his cock as he gently inserted it deep inside her pussy and began to pump. His pace, slow at first, gradually began to increase with each stroke. Regina’s body also reacted and soon they were locked in mutually satisfying rhythm. Their breathing became deeper and deeper. Their body generated mutual perspiration. Eventually, having struggled to keep this wonderful; feeling for as long as was possible, they orgasmed together. For Regina it was the biggest and most satisfying one she had ever had. Damon whispered something in her ear and Regina was soon enveloped in darkness.

Just as Regina and Damon orgasmed Luce suddenly appeared in the corridor in front of a startled Monica. “Who the hell are you?” she demanded.

Luce said nothing. Once again, just as his son had done with her mother, he gazed into Monica’s eyes. She tried to resist but it was futile. Monica led Luce to her bedroom and closed the door behind her after he entered.

Bill and Ben too found themselves in a dreamlike world as they proceeded to make passionate love to the women. It had always been one of Ben’s fantasies to fuck an older woman. As for Bill, he had never imagined ever making love to anyone but his wife, let alone a beautiful nineteen year old. Like Regina, as soon as they both orgasmed the women whispered something in each of their ears. In contrast to Regina though, the next thing they remembered was making their way to the front door with tools in hand. They couldn’t understand it. They both vividly remembered what had just occurred but something prevented them from speaking about it. Totally puzzled and confused they made their way home together.

* * *

“Senora, Senora, Que es, Que es?”. This was what Regina first heard as she came around. Maria continued to shout excitedly as she shook her employer.

“What?” asked Regina when she was fully awake. She saw Maria looking down at her and then realised she was fully dressed with one hand inside her blouse, which she quickly withdrew as she lay on the bed.

“Are you alright, Senora? You were shouting. I thought there was something wrong.” asked a concerned Maria.

“Yes, Maria. I’m fine. I must have fallen asleep and had a nightmare,” replied Regina.

Senor Barton and Ben are on their way back,” said Maria.

“Oh my God, dinner!” cried Regina in panic as she sprang up.

“I will help you Senora,” declared Maria and both women made there way downstairs.

Maria was no fool. What she never told Regina was that she had heard her shouting “Yes, yes, yes,” and other words as if having deep passionate sex. The only thing was that Maria entered the room there was only Regina lying on the bed.

That night, while in bed, all four had very strange erotic dreams. Regina dreamt of having sex with Ben and Ben dreamt of having sex with his mother. It was a similar story for Bill and Monica. Although they remembered their dreams and were troubled by them, once again something prevented them from discussing them.

* * *

As the days passed Regina became all too aware of her lust for her son and could not understand it. At the same time she was unaware that Ben had a similar lust for her. They tried to avoid each other but finally it all came to ahead at the weekend. It was Saturday morning and Bill had left for his office to fill in some paper work and Monica had headed into town. Regina was passing through the kitchen when she caught a glimpse of Ben as he lounged in the indoor swimming pool at the back of the house. She stood by the door of the pool and watched her son as he sat in the deck chair reading. She began to lick her lips in lust and at the same time she put her hand on her breast and rubbed it through her jumper.

Regina just could not understand what was happening to her. Ben was handsome, yes, but he was her son. She shouldn’t be having these thoughts. As she continued to lick her lips Regina closed her eyes and began to imagine Ben making love to her. She began to pant deeply but fearing Ben would hear her Regina pulled herself away and dashed upstairs to her bedroom.

Unknown to Regina at the time was that Ben had seen his mother at the door. He too, felt the same sexual desire towards his mother and could not explain it. His mother was beautiful. He always knew that but now he saw her as the most desirable woman ever.

A few moments later Regina appeared in her red bikini. Ben thought she was just as beautiful as any model he had seen, with her long smooth legs were enough to make him hard. Her skimpy bikini bottoms left little to the imagination. Her low cut bra hid revealed more of her wonderful breasts than they concealed and Regina’s seductive smile was more than Ben could stand.

“Mum, what are you doing?” asked Ben in alarm.

“Don’t you think I’m beautiful, Ben?” responded Regina seductively.

“Of course I do, mum, but…” Ben didn’t get to say anything because Regina sat beside him and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. He tried one final effort to resist when he broke the kiss and spoke. “But dad…”

“Won’t be back for hours yet,” finished Regina as she kissed him again. This time Ben gave into his desires and returned Regina’s kisses with equal passion. When he got to Regina’s shoulders he simply ripped her bra from her body and her breasts surged forward.

“Oooh,” moaned Regina as Ben began to lick and suck her nipples. She put her hand under Ben’s chin and he looked up at her. “Make love to me, Ben,” she begged.

Ben didn’t have to be asked twice. He put a blanket on the cold floor and lowered his mother on to it. He quickly removed his trunks and mounting Regina gently, he resumed kissing her and playing with her nipples. Having once again made his way down his mother’s body he gently inserted his cock into her vagina and began to pump, slowly at first and accelerating with each stroke, Eventually, having settled into a rhythm they orgasmed together on the blanketed floor.

From the door of the pool a shocked Maria observed it all. “Madre del Dios!” she exclaimed and swung around with her hand to her mouth only to be confronted by a smiling Luce Devlin. Before Maria could say anything Luce locked his eyes on hers and Maria led Luce to her bedroom.

* * *

While Regina and Ben were in the throes of incestuous passion Bill was in his office. He had told Regina had to do some paperwork. The truth was though that his own desires for his nineteen year old daughter. He tried to use the work to push these to the back of his head but was unable to do so. Eventually he took down a photo of Monica he had on a shelf in his office. It was the day she graduated from collage and was dressed in her school uniform of black jumper, grey skirt, white blouse and red tie. She also had white ankle socks with shiny new shoes with straps. Bill couldn’t help but to imagine having sex with Monica.

“Hallo daddy,” came the familiar voice that broke his train of thought.

Bill put the photo on his desk and was shocked to see Monica dressed just as she had been in the photograph. It was as if Monica had been reading her mind.

“Monica, what are you doing here? Why are you dressed like that?” asked a shocked Bill.

Monica just put a finger to her lips. “Ssh” she said and went to her father and kissed him. Suddenly, as if in a blind rage of lust they began to frantically strip each other. With their discarded garments untidily tossed around the office floor Bill made love to his daughter on the couch.

* * *

That night when the Barton family decided to call it a night Regina was joined by Ben in her bedroom and slept together. Bill slept with Monica in her room.