The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stranger Reading

By BH

* * *

A nice quiet afternoon. And where else to find one than the local library? Relaxing with a good book was always something that is underestimated. Even in this day and age where a good amount of literature can be found on the internet, there were still a surprising amount of people there. Likely due to the local university as most of the patrons seemed to be around that age. The stranger browsed through the isles deciding on the history section. Not many students were fond of the “boring” history section as it was mostly empty, save a pair of girls at the end of the isle chatting not so hushedly. Our stranger moved in closer as he perused the books.

“I don’t think I could have chosen a lamer topic for my report,” said the shorter brunette.

Looking up at her friend, the lanky tall girl with raven hair pulled a book from the shelf. “It’s not that bad. Medieval times has knights and princesses and all the fairytale stuff.”

“Amy, are you telling me you’d rather be here than with Josh or at a party?” asked the bored girl.

“Well of course I would but we have to finish this before next Friday,” Amy insisted.

Looking at her friend with a smirk, “Well it has to be done but who said we had to do it?”

“You are not saying what I think you are. I’m not getting kicked out over a report Lisa!” Amy almost shouted.

Lisa brought her finger to her lips, “Shhhh! No one needs to know but us. We just have to get someone to do it for us.”

“And how do we go about that? I’m not paying anyone, I’m already broke,” Amy asked.

“Boys of course! A little flirting with some book nerd virgins here and we’ll be set. We just lead them on and they’ll do what we ask like lost puppies,” Lisa proposed.

“I don’t know. I don’t think it’ll work. I mean we aren’t exactly cheerleaders here,” Amy said gesturing to her thin body.

“Don’t worry. Look at those guys over there. They don’t look like they’ve ever talked to a girl before. It’ll be easy,” she said making her way over to the table.

Some people had no respect for the past or the advancement of knowledge. These girls were living proof of it. This put the stranger in a more mischievous mood. Today they would learn. They would all learn. Lisa slinked up to the table with her friend where two well dressed and seemingly knowledgeable boys sat with books open. Before she opened her mouth a wave passed through the building, pushing through them and passing briefly. Everyone’s eyes unfocused for a bit and they shook their heads to clear the blurriness. Feeling better Lisa proceeded with her plan.

“Hey boys, whatcha doing? Can we join you?” she asked leaning over with her hands behind her back to thrust out her meager B cups towards the boys in a standard t-shirt that showed not a hint of skin.

Flustered the two turned to the girls. Both boys had a similarly scrawny build and varying degrees of acne. Both wore polo shirts buttoned up and dress slacks. They were indeed prime material for Lisa’s trap. Not particularly skilled with the ladies but more so with school. They exchanged a look before the one with glasses responded.

“Umm, yeah. We’re just studying for school,” he stammered out.

“Great! I’m Lisa and this is Amy. We were doing a report and saw you smart looking guys and thought maybe you could help us,” Lisa said taking a seat next to the boy that spoke.

“I’m Terry and that’s Richard,” said the spectacled young man gesturing to himself and his friend nervously.

“So will you boys help us out? It’s just so hard to figure this stuff out,” Amy said with a mock pout.

Richard looked at his friend then back to the girls. “Sure we’ll do it. What is your report on?”

Amy piped up from behind her friend, “It’s, like, about medieval times and stuff.”

“Ok well we’ll go find some books to help,” Terry said as he and Richard stood up, their shirts a little tighter than before.

“Oh goodie! Thank you guys so much. We totally owe you,” Lisa said as she watched the boys leave.

They didn’t look all that unattractive now that she got a good look at them. She adjusted her pinching bra as she turned to Amy who was fidgeting behind her, rubbing her hands together and staring off lost with pouty lips. “This is going so well Ames. We’ll have this done in no time and still have time to party!”

* * *

Back in the book isle Terry and Richard set off in disbelief of what just happened.

“Man did you see those girls? They were all over us,” said Richard as he followed Terry.

“I know man. That short one was really hitting on me,” Terry said undoing a button from his tight collar.

“Then I get that tall girl. She was kinda cute in a shy way,” Richard claimed. “I bet she’s wild in the sack.”

Terry looked through the books as his mind foggily drifted to the girls. He wouldn’t mind banging those chicks even if they were a little plain looking. His face was much clearer than before increasing his overall attractiveness. His thicker neck was leading down into a more athletic looking body than it was before. Turning toward Rich he saw much the same physique on his friend. Both had on a white t-shirt with the university sports team logo on it and jeans. They obviously were physically active, probably why those chicks came over to them. Solid pecks could be seen through their shirts and bulky biceps were filling the sleeves. Reaching up with a meaty arm Terry pulled down a book.

“Uh, dude? When did this medieval stuff happen?” Terry asked as he turned to Rich.

“Fuck if I know man. Just look at the covers till one looks right,” Rich shrugged as he started pulling books down. Terry followed suit pulling random books down and discarding the unworthy ones to the floor.

* * *

Lisa was applying lip gloss on her more prominent lips as Amy paced behind her in her 3 inch heels.

“Just relax Amy. When they get back we’ll totes have this in the bag,” Lisa said placing her lip gloss into a purse she didn’t know she hadn’t had a moment before. She sat in her seat with her legs crossed and chest thrust out in perfect posture to show off her attributes best. Lisa was shorter than Amy and a little thicker. Wide hips stretched her shorts as thick thighs and ass filled it. Her perky D cups gave her enough bouncy cleavage in her halter top to show the boys. Amy on the other hand was a broom stick on heels. Thinner hips on long legs in jeans with a thin torso hidden by a babydoll t-shirt. She had a worried pout as her blond streaked hair framed her face.

“But, like, what if we get caught? I don’t wanna get kicked out of school,” Amy whined.

“Silly, we’re not gonna get caught. Those boys are totally smart and they’ll figure it out. Then maybe they’ll fuck us,” Lisa added with a smile.

Amy wasn’t the smartest but something sounded odd about this. She tried to think of a reason why as she glanced over at the isle the boys went into. At the end of the isle there was was someone or something she couldn’t quite make out. A shadow of sorts. As she tried to focus on it, it became blurrier as her mind became more hazy. Feeling a bit dizzy she fell back into the table next to Lisa with a bounce. Looking down she saw her fat F cups titties wobbling in her lime green dress bulging over her tight bra. Chunky nipples dented the fabric as sizable cleavage was visible from the plunging neckline as it tapered into her thin waist and meatier hips. A cute bubble butt thrust into the table and led down to long, smooth, defined legs capped with dainty feet in 4 inch platform heels.

“Omigawd you are such a klutz Ames. I swear if you were any more boob you’d, like, fall over,” Lisa said looking at her friend.

“It’s not my fault they got so big. It’s really had to, like, focus and stuff,” Amy said trying to stand back up.

“That’s why we got these boys to help us silly. Just show your boobies and they’ll think for us!” she reasoned to her friend.

“Omigawd you are so smart Lisa. I bet they’ll totes let you suck their cock,” Amy said as both girls spaced out thinking about the cock waiting for them as their clothes seemed tighter.

* * *

“Dammit man. This shits hard,” Terry said dropping another book into the pile at his feet. His clothes were tight on his swollen muscles much like Rich’s. Looking down his jeans were packed tight with his thick cock being pressed into the fabric. He couldn’t wait to get back to those chicks but first he had to find a book. “All these are so boring.”

Rich was digging through his row, dumping books on the ground. “I know man. These chicks better put out for all this,” he reasoned as he tossed another book. Feeling like he was being watched Rich glanced over at the end of the isle. He caught a glimpse of something that he couldn’t make out. Suddenly he became dizzy as he braced himself against the shelf. Looking over he saw Terry doing the same. With an involuntary lurch he leaned back as his body swelled larger stretching his ill fitting clothes. In pulses his chest pushed forward into the flimsy shirt as his neck and arms pushed against the fabric causing it to creak. Hard well defined muscles were pressed against the article as his body bulked up into something that was closer to a professional body builder. His legs enhanced as they competed for space with his growing cock as it tried to free itself from it’s confines. A tearing noise was heard coming from Terry as his shirt tore down the front and at his sleeves. With a shimmer his top reformed into a still tight tank top as his bulging shoulders braced him on the shelf. With a meaty hand Terry grabbed at his head, knocking his glasses off. They fell and impacted with the books below shattering into dust as they vaporized. Rich watched his friend beef up as his own clothes adjusted. His shirt became less constrictive as it turned to a spandex material, ideal for working out. His jeans billowed as they rose becoming more spacious shorts with a still very large bulge. As the changes subsided his friend looked up at him confused.

“Uh, what’re we doin’ Dick?” he asked.

Shaking his head to clear the fog, Dick looked at all the books around. “Dude we were s’posta get some dumb book for those chicks. Fuck that Tank, lets get out of here,” Dick said turning back the way they came. The two hulking men wandered back to the table, scratching their prominent bulges in anticipation.

* * *

Amy was kinda dumb but she was fun to make out with. Both girls had occupied themselves since they’d been left alone. Lisa had gotten horny watching Amy bounce around and proposed they make out till the boys got back. Amy dumbly agreed and was currently mounted by Lisa on her chair. Amy’s thick fat lips sucked on Lisa’s as they groped each other needingly. Lisa’s smaller F cups bulged out of her halter and into Amy’s fat HH’s that strained her minidress as Lisa pulled at her sensitive nipples through the thin fabric. Long bronzed legs were exposed beneath Liza as she straddled her friend causing her miniskirt to lift up and show her thin lycra g-string and her very large ass as she thrust it back into Amy’s frisky hands. Both girls moaned and dripped as they played with each others bodies. A loud slap echoed as Lisa’s ass jiggled violently causing the girl to yelp as she looked back. Both girls sat with mouths agape at the towering pillars of man meat before them.

Gripping a massive ass cheek Tank smirked, “Hey babes. Lets get outta here and have some fun.” Dick stood up next to his friend, creating a wall of muscle.

Lisa pushed back into Tank’s hand as she slowly stood up and leaned into him. “Like, I bet you’re bunches of fun,” she said tracing a hand down his well muscled torso with a long pink nail till she came to his bulge in his pants. He only grunted and slapped her ass again in response.

Amy stood up in her tiny minidress and 5 inch spike heels and tried to balance her fat jugs out in front of her as she bounced over to Dick, falling onto his broad chest. “So umm, Richy. You’re, like, really big,” Amy said rubbing her tits into him and playing with her platinum hair.

“Name’s Dick,” he said thrusting his bulge into her stomach through his shorts. “I am big but so are you babe,” Dick chuckled as he palmed one of her fat tits causing her to moan.

Bimbo’s in hand the guys high fived as they turned toward the door. They briefly wondered why it had taken so long for them to pick up these chicks and why they were at the library in the first place. They were going to fuck what was left of these girls brains out as dumped what was left of their brains out of their balls. A wave released them as they were let loose into the world.

* * *

Nick sat in the back of the library trying to be left alone as he read over the summary of a short novel. The library wasn’t really anymore crowded than usual but it seemed a bit louder for some reason. Brushing it off he went to put back several books he’d picked up to skim over. The science fiction section was empty except for him as he navigated his way. Walking down one of the isles he saw a book sticking out that he didn’t notice before. It had a bright and colorful cover that drew his eye and he found it odd that he had passed it before and not seen it. Walking over instead of putting it back he instead pulled it from the shelf. He was confused as he looked at the cover. “The Perfect Bimbo” it read. The book was not very long but very colorful with a bright pink cover that had a very well endowed woman on the front blowing a kiss at him. It must have been a prank or something. There was no way the library would have a book like that, especially in the science fiction section. As he looked at it though, he found himself a bit turned on. The girl was quite attractive. Wondering what her lips would feel like on his... He had to turn this in to the front desk.

Nick made his way to the front of the building but his eyes kept wandering to the cover. He could almost see her tits bounce as he walked. She was a real bimbo. Long blond hair, thick DSL’s, massive tits and a big ass all wrapped up in slutty pink spandex. He grunted as he grabbed his hardening dick through his pants. God this was getting him horny. He kept walking as he the book seemed to concern him less and tent his pants more. He made it to the end of science fiction and he realized he was fully hard. Looking down across his swollen chest he saw a bulge below. Stroking his dick with one hand through his pants and staring at the book in the other, it felt like his dick was getting bigger even though it couldn’t get harder. It was getting harder to think. He slowly made his way forward as he publicly fondled himself. Looking at a table across the way, two hot chicks where making out, both about as bimbo-y as the girl on the book he had. Off to the side he saw some big jock bending a busty redhead over a table before he ducked into the biography section.

His dick was aching in his tight compression shorts. Large swollen balls bulged around his thick shaft. His tight torn t-shirt resisted against his hardening form as his expanded mass continued forward. He held onto the book looking at. It aroused him: the color, the girl, he needed it. The odd thing was he had no idea what it said. The words on the front meant nothing to him, only the picture. His shorts were now nearly transparent as his lengthened member pushed into it relentlessly. His fat balls pulsed with a dull throb at the same rate as the throb in his brain. Each time he thought to resist, his balls filled. Nick stopped and leaned on a shelf to catch his breath, knocking several books off. His expansive mass stretching his shirt with each breath. He dropped his book finally as he staggered down the next isle only to be met by a girl even more exaggerated than the one on the book.

What could loosely be described as clothes were pushed aside as she lay on her back pleasuring herself. A small pink skirt was hiked up around her waist and an even briefer pair of panties dangled at the end of a high heel as she spread her legs wide. Thick pillowy thighs formed into a plump jiggling ass as she thrust into herself. She had a toned waist if any could actually see it underneath her dominating huge chest balloons. They covered her whole chest and, if she sat up, there was no doubt they would rest in her lap heavily. One of the massive orbs was till contained in some sort of tube top as the other bounced around chaotically with it’s thick swollen nipple pointing angrily at the surrounding books. So bloated they were, that Nick couldn’t even see her face. The fattest cock suckers he would have ever seen mouthed reflexively at a ghost cock as her empty hole waited for something to suck on. Platinum pigtails fell beneath her and gave her the necessary bimbo handlebars to keep her fuckable form planted on a cock.

Nick’s cock twitched at the sight before him. A perfect specimen to fuck. The perfect bimbo. He attempted to pull down the band of his shorts but the added pressure just caused them to rip open. His forearm sized dick shot forward and his painfully full balls dropped out with a sloshing noise. Bending down in front of her he got ready to position his fat cock into her. Her fat bouncy tits slapped together as he slid his dick against her wet pussy for lubrication. As he pushed over her clit she gasped and shuddered as she came, sending her body into a fit of jiggles. This thrust his throbbing member into her waiting cleavage and sent Nick over the edge. He came harder than every time he ever had, all at once. Grapefruit sized balls emptied into her titty crack with such force and magnitude, her chin and face became spattered as it overflowed. His muscled chest pressed into her jugs as he convulsed on top of her, smashing her tits like pumpkin sized bean bag chairs. Leaning over he could finally see her vapid face as he came down from his super orgasm. She seemed to realize a man was near her and beamed with delight.

“Omigawd! Are you, wike, gonna fawk me?” she barely managed through her swollen fucklips. Nick didn’t answer with words. He only pulled back and readied his still hard missile at her entrance, then pushed into his waiting bimbo not noticing the book next to her he could no longer read.

* * *

One would think that a library would be quieter. And normally it would be. Samantha however wasn’t in the mood to deal with troublemakers today. Librarians are always seen as uptight and she didn’t feel like playing up to the stereotype as she sat behind the front desk. Blond hair tied back, she dressed rather conservatively to hide her larger D cup bust and shapely figure she tried to just get through the day. She was feeling weird and the day was almost over. As she went through the overdue books list a shadow came over her. Looking up she saw a rather busty redhead who looked out of place at a library. Her blouse was maintaining a struggle to hold back her tits that, from her view, may have been bigger than her own. Curly red hair fell around her face as she placed her tits onto the counter for support as she held a book in her hands. The girl looked equally lost and dumb.

“Your card,” Samantha said in a monotone voice at the girl.

Looking nervous the girl shifted a bit. “Umm, I don’t, like, want this book. I found it,” the girls said handing her the book. That was quite the odd statement to hear. Someone turning a book in because they found it, in a library. She eyed the girl suspiciously as she retrieved the book. Looking at it she could see why the girl had brought it to her. The cover had a massive man on the front that would make a Chip ’N Dale dancer blush. Bulging muscles and a too small pair of shorts that struggled to contain what looked like a small animal.

“My Perfect Hunk,” Samantha almost whispered as she read the title. She looked up at the confused girl. Though it would likely be a book up that girls alley, it wasn’t something she thought the library would carry. “Thanks, I’ll find where this goes,” she reassured the girl. The redhead just smiled and stepped away from the counter. As her breasts slid from it they bounced heavily in the top causing her to lose a button which went unnoticed by the girl. She turned on her 4 inch heels and bounced off to some boy toy she had near the back as Samantha watched her ass bounce through her tight shorts.

Picking up a scanner she actually found a barcode on the book and scanned it. Oddly enough it was something they did carry. The index code though was giving her a location in science fiction though. This day was full of surprises. Standing up she adjusted her tight red blouse and knee length orange skirt. Science fiction was near the back and she made off with book in hand. Deciding to avoid people she went through the side isles. It was longer and she wouldn’t likely be bothered. It also gave her time to mess with her top. Looking down she could actually see gaps in the buttons. Not everyone was gifted with G cups like her so she had a hard time shopping. Stopping to pull at her bra she found herself drawn to the book. Chiseled body and a big dick. She moaned thinking about finding a guy like that. She was starting to get hot now. Luckily no one was around to see her hard nipples as she traced the hot guy on the cover with a pink nail. Trying to focus again she shook herself from the totally cute guy and marched forward. She nearly tripped, forgetting she had been wearing her 5 inch stilettos. She was so ditzy sometimes. Each step she minced forward unable to take large steps due to her tight pink skirt that held her legs together. This caused her body to ooze sex. Wide hips swung which caused her ass to bounce in time with her tits as each step landed. Every step for Sammy was erotically painful. Her tits rubbed against the tight fitting top with every step. As she hit the end of the isle she lost two buttons on her top.

“Oh pooie,” she pouted between thicker lips. That just meant more shopping later.

Sammy entered the biographies section as her arousal crept back on her again. Looking at the book again her mind got more foggy. It was getting hard to look at it as her tits blocked more of her vision. K cups strained her top as that last remaining buttons suffered with no bra to hold them back. She licked her lips as she stared at the cover, one hand snaking it’s way down to her crotch. She was so horny her juices were dripping from her inadequate thong and onto the brown carpet below. Almost hypnotized she focused on the book until her finger found her clit. Hitting that sent her into a spiral. She bit on her swollen lower lip as she dropped to the floor landing on her knees and dropping the book. The force shattered the rest of her top as the material reformed into a bright pink tube top as her monstrous jugs surged forward again filling the new top to capacity. Her skirt shrank even further as she pulled it up to better access her pussy. She brought her unused hand up to her mouth and started sucking on her fingers in desperate need as her lips bloated further around them. She leaned back as she dove three fingers into her lower parts causing one of her heaving chest mountains to pop out of her top. Her blond hair whipped about in their pigtails as she fucked herself vigorously. Finally the hefty weight was to much and she toppled back with a thud as her new body jiggled. Pulling her hand from her needy mouth she used it to help remove her obstructive thong. She slid it down her legs leaving it hanging from her shoe as her ass thrust into the carpet, helping prop her pussy up for easy access. Now she could get some work done! She pumped her fingers fast as she felt a climax coming.

“Gotta cum... gotta cum... gotta cum weal hard!” she lisped. “Uhngg!” Sammy came with the force of a hurricane. With it, any knowledge of any books she was surrounded by vaporized. Fat tits wobbled as they slapped her face with each shudder of her pussy. She felt like a million bucks as she lazily fingerfucked herself out of reflex. Catching her breath she looked over at the book she was carrying earlier. Just thinking about that guy got her going again, then suddenly she felt something hard rub her clit and she came again. Abruptly there was something jammed in her tits and with a mighty blast cum erupted from them. Her funbags oozed jism that leaked all over her as she saw a goliath of a man lean over her spasming dumbly into her tits. Looking up at him she realized she found her perfect hunk.

* * *

Looking around at the controlled chaos he made, the stranger was pleased overall. These people would enjoy his special books indeed. He made his way to the exit as he cleaned up a few loose ends. A boy standing nearby who had been ogling the hot girls remained unchanged as he hadn’t bothered getting any books. With a wave of his hand the boy doubled over grabbing his crotch. His cock became rock hard as he started to cum in his pants. With each violent blast his balls dumped, his brain emptied and his muscles expanded. He convulsed on the floor hunched over as his clothes tore off him as he grunted hard with each spurt. He grabbed his belt with his newly enhanced hands and ripped his belt in half along with the front of his pants. Flexing his muscles involuntarily his now huge cock erupted from it’s confines propped up on massive swollen balls as he continued to empty them onto the floor in front of him. A shaking pile of testosterone with only one head to think with, he was no longer a threat. The man began stroking himself to another brain numbing orgasm as the stranger moved on.

A couple embraced near the door terrified as they watched the man transform. The stranger walked past them and out the door quietly as they stood in shock. They looked around at the orgy that was happening and slowly turned to leave. Before they could though the door opened and the stranger poked his head in.

“Oh yes. I almost forgot. You two. You don’t get away,” he said retreating back outside.

The couple looked at each other worried. Suddenly the boy broke from his embrace and put his hands on the girls shoulders forcing her down. Confused she followed his guidance as she became eye level with his crotch as he had a bulge forming. Instinctively she opened his pants causing his fat dick to rise up and slap her in the face. She looked up at him pleadingly as his member bobbed in front of her. The boy then firmly grabbed the back of her head and shoved her onto him. The girl thrust him deep into her throat and then fell back gasping for air. She looked up at her strong man as he took his smaller shirt off. Looking down he grabbed her hair and started to fuck her face forcefully. She slurped in his dick as her tits swelled in her blouse. Fat whoppers bounced against his legs as she pleasured him. His fat dick swelled in her mouth as he pounded her. Finally his climax hit pumping her full of his cum as his body swelled larger. The moment his cum hit her she exploded from her clothes. Her ass tore her jeans in half as her tits rose to make standing a daunting task. Fat lips thickened and locked on his prick so she wouldn’t miss a drop. Even after the ripped meathead was done pumping into her she still tried to milk his cock for more while playing with her chunky nipples. They didn’t remember why they were there, in a place of books when reading was a bit beyond them, or how they had even been before.

Outside the stranger wandered down the sidewalk with a hop in his step. He got some reading done and some practice on a larger scale. It felt good to stretch those muscles every once and a while. He made his way home thinking about how he should entertain himself tomorrow. Maybe he should sleep on it. Tomorrow could very well be a big day.