The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks to Mudak for coming up with the contest idea that allowed me to prduce this piece of work.

The Streets Of London

Horace Dobson MP, and his PA Karen Johnson were hurrying towards Henley station to catch the next train to London. Horace had just recently received a call from party HQ asking him to go there as quickly as he could, the only snag being that his car had broken down yet again, and that left him with no option but to go by train. And given that there was only an hourly service between Henley and Twyford only made their dash more critical. From there to London was easy enough, but...the 3.08pm train was going to be a close call. They arrived at Henley station at 3.09 to seeing the train pulling out!

“Just our luck.” said Karen disappointedly, “The one time you want a train to actually be late and it runs on time. Given First Great Western’s reputation I didnt know that was possible!”

“Didnt even know there was a train service from Henley!” blustered Horace, “Normally I just go everywhere by car. Now what shall we do? Come back in an hour I guess?” he asked her, pulling out his mobile in readiness to let party HQ know this news.

Karen had, as she had quickly learnt to do from experience, left Horace behind at this point and entered the station to check if there was any possibility of getting to Twyford any earlier than that, and making London at a decent hour.

She came out of the station to see that Horace had turned round and was beginning to head back slowly into town.

“Turn around Horace, I’ve got good news.” she cried out, but he didnt hear her.

She ran a few yards and called again, this time he did hear her.

“Turn around Horace, apparantly the goods train is in the sidings and will be heading down to Twyford in about 5 minutes time. I’ve explained things to the ticket clerk, she’s talked to the train driver and he’s willing to give us a ride there in the driver’s cab. Isnt that wonderful news?”

Horace turned round to face her, slightly red in the face from all his exertions. It would have been bad enough having to travel in a second class train carriage for him, without travelling in the cab of a goods train, but he knew better by now than to argue with Karen on such matters. Especially as she was waving a pair of train tickets at him. Horace didnt know that they would have applied to the next passenger train from Henley just as well...

The journey down to Twyford wasnt as uncomfortable as Horace had expected, there was a second seat in the cab, the cab was clean, and the journey down only took about fifteen minutes or so anyway. Before Horace even had time to ask, Karen had spotted the platform for the next London train (only fifteen minutes later than the one they had planned to be on) and whisked Horace to the right platform to await its arrival from Reading. Ironically, in the side platform nearby was the branch train they had missed by a minute or two. Karen laughed, Horace probably didnt even realise what it was, or where it had came from!

The modern train glided into the station on time, the doors slid open and they got on board. It was reasonably busy, but they managed to get two seats sat across from a concerned looking woman who had a cat in a travel basket sat on her lap. Horace seemed to barely notice her, he appeared to be more concerned about what he was required to report to HQ about, wondering which ‘blunder’ of his this could possibly be about. Karen was shrewder and wiser, she knew the party was nearing the end of the process of picking the candidate to stand for Mayor of London very soon, and knew Horace was on the short list for this position. So she was wondering if...?

The cat gave a plaintive mew from inside its travel basket, clearly it didnt enjoy being in there for whatever reason, but Karen assumed it was for the best for all concerned that it was. It wasnt actually fighting to get out, just making its unhappiness at being held captive clear to all. She looked across at Horace, he was working through papers trying to work out what questions he might have to answer, Karen suspected it was only going to be one simple one, perhaps just as well for Horace. She leant across the gap to where the cat was in its basket, making its sad cry.

“Is it going to be alright?” Karen asked the cat’s owner, “It seems a little distressed, thats all.”

“Oh, she’ll be fine.” the woman reassured her, “I’m just taking her to my sister’s house in Slough to stay there while I go away on holiday. She hates the journey, but she hates staying in catteries even more, so in the long term its the best thing for her. I think Felice is just after some attention really. See Felice, see how the nice lady is worried about you because of all that noise you are making.” she told the cat, almost like talking to a child.

Felice stopped crying out, and began purring as if she understood every word said to her.

“Maybe she does understand!” Karen thought to herself, then realised how crazy that sounded. Then realised she had said it rather than just thinking it.

The woman smiled at her, “I think she does, she seems a very special cat, almost magical in many ways. Aren’t you Felice? Do you want to stroke her, I’m sure she will be fine, and would probably enjoy the attention.”

“I’d love to.” Karen replied, “But is it wise to let her out of her basket like that? If she got away from me?”

“It will be fine, I dont think she will go anywhere but your lap.” the woman reassured her, “It will be a while yet before we reach Slough anyway. I might have fun getting her back in her basket, but other than that.”

“Then yes, I’d love to.” Karen said, almost ignoring Horace by now who was busy reading by now, and not even noticing what was going on around him. “Nothing new there!” she thought to herself.

A loudly purring black cat eased her head out of the basket almost as soon as it opened, looking up first at ‘Mum’ to make sure she did have approval before bounding gracefully into Karen’s lap and settling down there contentedly. And as for when Karen started scratching her ears, tickling her tummy, and generally making a fuss of her, well you can imagine the resounding crescendo of contented noises that brought about. All remained peace and happiness until the train began to enter the outskirts of Slough, and it was time for Felice to go back into her basket. The struggle began...

“Ow!” said Karen as Felice, struggling valiantly to retain her freedom slipped a claw into the top of her leg where she was resting.

“What happened?” the woman asked her in a concerned way.

“Oh nothing really, she just caught me with one of her claws, thats all.” said Karen, “Just a very minor mark is all she’s left, barely drew any blood, I’ll be fine.”

The funny thing was, the moment Felice knew she had drawn blood she stopped resisting and quickly went back into her basket. The woman looked at Karen in a strange sort of way after this, but said no more. Then just as she was getting off the train she handed Karen a piece of paper with a phone number on it, and said,

“I’ll be back from my holiday in a week, if you want to see Felice again after that just give me a call and we will arrange something. Or if you get any ill effects then please let me know.”

Karen nodded, though she had no plans to see Felice again, and couldnt see what ill effects a tiny scratch like that could possibly have. But anyway... She waved back to the woman as the train pulled out of Slough station, little knowing...

“I’ve been through all the papers, I cant see I’ve done anything stupid or wrong mentioned.” said Horace, finally noticing she was still there, “Whats that red mark on your trousers, I thought you had a clean pair on today?”

Karen laughed, “Oh Horace, you are wonderful! Have you forgotten, they are selecting the candidate for the Mayoral elections, and you are one of the candidates. it may mean you’ve been selected. Oh dont worry, just a minor scratch from that cute cat I had on my lap until recently. I’ll be fine, I’ll wash it out when we get to Paddington anyway.”

“Cat, what cat?” asked Horace, clearly in a world of his own, “Oh that, I’d forgotten about all that Mayoral thing, I hope you’re right.”

Suffice to say, she was. Horace was introduced to the press as his party’s candidate for the forthcoming election, and after a small celebration drink the two of them headed back to Henley before going their seperate ways at the station.

Karen got back to her small flat and headed straight for the fridge, remembering the bottle of wine that was open in there from when she had treated herself to a glass the night before after a hard day at work. But when she got there she pulled out the container of milk instead, and poured herself a long cool glass. It tasted delicious, and if she hadnt needed to save some for her breakfast she probably would have had a second glass.

“No idea what brought that on?” she said to herself, “Dont normally like milk other than in a hot drink, or on cereal, but that was delicious.” and began licking her lips, just in case there was a drop more hanging there. “Must have been seeing that cat today I guess, though I cant think why that would make me do that?”

The evening passed off peacefully enough, at some point Karen had fallen asleep and only woken up to hear the news being announced about Horace and the election. She just smiled, pulled herself out of the rolled up ball position she was in and headed for bed. She did think about having a quick shower, but the idea of getting wet just didnt appeal to her for some strange reason, she had no idea why.

“I’ll have one in the morning.” she told herself firmly.

She checked her leg, it seemed fine now, no sign now even of where the cat had clawed her, which surprised her, she didnt expect it to heal quite that quickly. Possibly because she had napped half the evening away, she wasnt all that tired. And being a single woman, with a busy job, well she didnt have the time for romantic matters, so she kept a few ‘friends’ in her drawer for moments like this. She was surprised just how wet her sex was as she plunged the vibrator in, making a squishing noise as it entered the warm, wet darkness, but once it started throbbing in all the right places she didnt really care. She created an image in her head of a rough tongue lapping down below seeking ‘cream’, but when she looked it seemed to be a black cat lapping at her, not a person, and what was more, the cat winked at her! She didnt have time to consider this further as the first of a series of strong orgasms raced through her, literally coating the vibe in her juices.

When the afterglow finally subsided Karen pulled the sopping wet toy out of her, and instinctively began to lick it clean, rather than cleaning it in the more traditional manner with a tissue. When she had finished she let out a contented purr, rolled up into a ball and fell soundly asleep. Her dreams were strange ones for her, both because they were highly erotic, and because it was another woman she was having sex with, not a man! She woke in the morning only when the alarm went off, to find her juices running down her thighs, quite possibly because she had a finger wedged into her pussy jilling herself off. She blushed profusely, this was certainly not how she, a woman in her mid forties would normally behave in bed. She headed for the bathroom to clean herself up, she couldnt possibly smell like this at work! A shower was urgently required.

The first thing Karen noticed on entering the bathroom was how good she looked all of a sudden in the mirror! Gone was the middle aged tummy, the slightly sagging (alright quite saggy) largeish boobs, and the dull dank mousey coloured hair. All of a sudden she oozed sex appeal, a nicely toned body, taut, pert but still quite large boobs greeted her eyes, and shiny, sleek brown (almost tortoise shell) hair cascaded down her back.

“What the Hell?” she asked out loud, only more surprised when a voice answered her.

“Very nice indeed Karen, I think I did a good job there personally. What do you think?”

Karen spun round to see a stunning looking brunette standing in her bathroom smiling at her,

“Who? Who are you?” she finally managed to ask.

“My name is Felicity, though I think you might know me better as Felice.”

“You...you mean?”

“That cute cat sat on your lap yesterday, yes, that was me. It was the only way Mistress could keep me collared for the journey yesterday you see. So she used her magical powers to...”

“...to turn you into a cat?” Karen asked in total disbelief.

Felicity grinned, “Yes, she did. And of all the times she’s done that, you’re the first person ever to make any fuss of me. So she told me to reward you, and I did.”

“Reward me?” Karen asked, totally baffled by events.

“Yes. Take a look at yourself, you look fantastic. Good enough to be eaten.”

Karen took another glance at herself, Felicity was right, her face was now looking younger as well, she looked incredible. She blushed at the good enough to be eaten comment though.

“So...so what have you done to me?”

Felicity smiled, “A little rejuvenation, a little bit of kitty magic and a few other things beside. Total mindless obedience to Mistress being the main one, but she’s prepared to wait for your service to her until I’m ready to hand you over at the weekend. She wants you purrr-fect!” she added with grin.

“This is ridiculous!” Karen told her, “There’s no such thing as magic, its all an illusion.” she said firmly.

Felicity looked at her and purred, “You look real enough to me, pussycat.” and winked.

“But...but people are going to notice I’ve changed. Horace isnt the brightest soul in the world, but even he’s going to notice this and say something when I walk in the office.” she said, showing off her stunning body.

Felicity walked up to her and kissed her on the lips, “He wont you know. And nor will anyone else. Because unless you want anyone to see the new you, they wont do so, its all part of the magic spell. Only you, me and Mistress at present would see your new look. We will prove it later when you walk into town. Now are you going to have this shower or is Felice going to wash you with her tongue?”

It ended up being both! Mind Karen seemed equally adept at satisfying Felicity’s needs as well, though she didnt know how, allegedly! Eventually both girls ‘retired’ to the shower and cleaned themselves up. Karen’s wardrobe didnt seem right for her new look, but given that was all she had to wear at this point... She kissed Felicity goodbye passionately before walking into town, not even considering the fact she was leaving a total stranger in her flat, mainly because she wasnt permitted to think about such things.

Felicity was right, no one treated her any different to before, it was almost like they were seeing the old her, because they were! It was only when she saw the calendar said it was Friday, and she was meeting Mistress at the weekend that she realised how soon that would be! The day at the office passed as normal, the mayoral election was weeks away, and preparation began immediately. Well Karen began preparing, Horace just carried on much as per normal. Whether he noticed any change in her it was hard to tell, this was Horace after all.

She walked back to her flat that evening, smiling at the thought of being with Felicity again. She assumed she couldnt turn her into a cat, but...maybe...? And what her ‘kitty’ name would be? She walked in, not totally surprised to find a black cat curled up on the carpet, and the mysterious woman (a voice in her head told her she was Mistress) sat in the chair tickling the cat’s tummy.

“Ah, Carlita, you have arrived at last. Felice did tell me you would be home soon, just before I turned her back into a cat again. So are you ready to join her on the carpet curled up at my feet for the weekend? I have bought a nice cat basket ready for you when I have to take you places.”

Karen nodded, the thought sounded wonderful, “Yes Mistress, I am.”

“I just need to put your collar on you then. All good cats need a collar you know, as well as an owner.”

Karen just nodded again, secretly she couldnt wait for this to happen. She suspected this was down to magic, and her mind being controlled to wish it, but she really didnt care.

“Take off your clothing then my pet, because that is what you are now you have given your mind and body to me. Then put on your catsuit,” she pointed at a dull brown PVC catsuit layed out on the floor, “I will collar you and become your owner. Assuming you still want to of course?” and she laughed.

Why? Because she knew by now that Karen’s mind was incapable of going against her wishes anyway. The magical forces empowered when Felice had clawed her, combined with everything that had happened since had removed all resistance from her mind, she now only lived to serve Mistress. And also...well, she didnt need to know that just yet!

Karen pulled the catsuit on and zipped it up, it felt incredible. Mistress slipped the collar round her neck and sealed it, said some words that Karen didnt understand, and the next thing she knew was being spooned up close to Felice on the carpet, greeting each other with a lengthy grooming session.

Mistress just smiled at the sight. She went to the kitchen, laid out two bowls of cat food and saucers of milk for when they were needed later. But for now...

She picked up the phone and made a call,

“Yes Horace, all sorted, Karen and Felicity, sorry Carlita and Felice are laid on the carpet grooming each other at the moment, its a very sweet sight. And yes, all I need to do is slip the catsuit off her and she will return to normal. Well the new normal at least, I assume you liked it?.......I’m glad you did, she is very sexy now, I cant deny that. And dont worry, when she returns to ‘normal’ she will find you the most handsome man in the world, just as you requested. Now all I have to do is settle the result of an election in a few weeks time!”

* * *

(A few weeks later, party HQ London)

“This is the six o’clock news. It has just been confirmed that Horace Dobson has won the vote to be the next Mayor of London.”

The news was really only confirmation of what they already knew, but that was the moment that the champagne bottles were broken out. A party of four had travelled down from Henley together for this moment, comprising of Horace, Karen, Felicity and Suzanne (better known to the other two women as Mistress). Karen already had an engagement ring on her finger, her impending marriage to Horace having been announced just two days earlier, much to the delight of the press. Felicity and Suzanne had announced a civil rights marriage at the same time, but for some strange reason it didnt attract the same attention from the press!

“Err, are any of you ladies scared of mice?” a young man walked into the room and asked.

Both Karen and Felicity’s noses twitched at the news.

“No, why?” asked Suzanne calmly.

“Because some have been found in the building, and so far we’ve been unable to capture them. And we were just concerned...”

“Not a problem.” said Suzanne laughing, then looking at both Felicity and Karen said, “Girls, I think we need to go to the powder room for a few minutes.”

They both smiled, Horace laughed, though no one else knew why. They just put it down to his ‘daft’ nature, but...

A short while later a number of dead mice were found, and both Karen and Felicity were grinning like Cheshire Cats. Cant think why...

Horace was inaugurated as Mayor, and he was so glad, for so many reasons that he had turned again that day in Henley.

Oh, and like all good fairy tales, they all lived happily ever after. Karen and Felicity, oh of course they did! ;) Horace didnt mind them doing so after all, and if he had, Mistress would have told him otherwise! Carlita and Felice, oh what do you think? And maybe, just maybe, there’s a middle option! ;)