The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prologue-

Strong-man was the leader of the legion of Heroes based in Empire city. Recently two members of the legion, PowerGirl and Superwoman, had gone missing without a trace. Even more recently the Mayor, a State Senator, and the Empire City Chief of Police have also disappeared. However in the disappearances of these officials there was one lead, one thing that these disappearances all had in common. On Separate nights, the Mayor, the Senator, and the Police Chief had all attended the same show in the theatre district on the night of each of their disappearances. The show was a performance by an illusionist, “ the Amazing Penelope Voluptua”(pronounced Vol-upt-U-a). In all 3 instances the missing officials were given the VIP treatment and met with Miss Voluptua backstage after the show. Miss Voluptua was not necessarily a suspect, but she was amongst the last people to see the missing officials. Strong-man attended the show this evening, in his street clothes, as his secret identity Greg Garrison, so not to draw attention to himself, with the intent of donning his super suit and going backstage afterward to interview Miss Voluptua about the disappearances.

Strong-man VS Mistress Penelope

The show was quite good. Miss Voluptua was easy on the eyes. Penelope looked surprisingly young to be such a successful performer, maybe between 25 and 28 years of age. She bore a striking resemblance to pin up model Betty Paige with her straight jet black dominatrix haircut. She dressed provocatively in a skin tight black Leotard, a chocker which was adorned with a red Bow tie, with a large tear drop shaped plunging neck line beneath it, that drew attention to her ample cleavage and the large diamond pendant that dangled between her breast, she wore black fishnet stockings, leading into thigh high red velvet high heeled boots and she also wore long silk red gloves. Even at the distance that separates performers from the audience in such a large theatre, Strong-man noticed her intensely blue eyes. But despite her striking beauty and sexy costume, it was the surprisingly good illusions she performed that most impressed Strong-man.

At one point, all the doors of the theatre were locked, So that any audience member who went to the concessions or restroom could not re-enter, nor could anyone in the theatre leave. It was said to be for the audience’s safety, due to the dangerous nature of the next illusion and there was ample warning so that everyone would be in their seats . Strong-man thought this to be an over the top theatrical stunt, but then she made 7 white Tigers appear, first on stage, and then they disappeared and reappeared throughout the theatre, appearing and disappearing everywhere, in the Balcony, in the Aisles, in the rafters. At one point a Tiger materialized in the Aisle right next to Strong-man. Try as he might, he could not sort out any theory as to what the trick was behind the spectacular illusion.

When the show ended Strong-man filed out with the rest of the audience and donned his super suit in a restroom stall, put his trench overcoat back on, so he could still walk amongst the crowd without drawing attention and proceeded toward backstage. He was surprised at the late hour, the show had been 4 hours long, and it didn’t seem that long, but he quickly dismissed this idea. His thoughts turned to the idea that he hadn’t been attentive enough in looking for any suspicious activity in the theatre that could provide a clue to the disappearances, if, in fact, there was any connection. He had become caught up in the immense entertainment value of the performance and had taken in the show as if he was simply off duty. When he arrived at the backstage door, he opened his trench coat, revealing his Red and Blue Super hero tights, and was granted access. There were no doors in Empire City that were not open to Strong-man. An usher immediately led him to Miss Voluptua’s dressing room.

Strong-man found himself looking forward to meeting her, almost like a star struck fan. It didn’t hurt that she was so very beautiful. As the usher knocked on her dressing room door, and informed her that he was there to see her, he actually hoped she was still wearing her sexy stage attire. The usher came out and told him ” she’ll see you now.”.

She was seated with her back to him at a make-up table wearing a long red silk Robe. She smiled at him in the mirror without immediately turning to face him. Strong-man began to introduce himself, “Miss Voluptua, I’m…..” but she immediately interrupted him while rising from her chair and turning to meet him, “I know who you are, everybody knows who you are. To what do I owe the pleasure?” As she approached him her robe was open and he was pleased to see that she was still wearing her Stage attire beneath her Robe, except for the gloves. She strode across the 6 feet that separated them about as sexily as a woman could walk. Looking him up and down very lustily, very provocatively. He looked over her body with less intent to be provocative in his stare, but he stared none the less. He towered over her, She was quite petite at 5 foot 3 inches tall, maybe 5′6″ in her high heels, while he was a hulking muscle bound man of 6 feet 6 inches tall.

“ I’d Like to speak to you about the disappearances of the Mayor, The Police Chief, and the Senator, that occurred immediately after they attended your performances on March 12th, 19th and the 25th, respectively.th

“ Oh, yes, I heard. You don’t think I had anything to do with it? I’ve seen were the Tribune has suggested there is a connection. But, I assure you there isn’t.”

As she spoke, she let her robe drop from her shoulders and slowly removed it, tossing it aside onto a nearby couch. Strong-man’s eyes wandered all over her gorgeous body in her very flattering outfit. His eyes followed her robe from the moment it dropped from her shoulders and he made no attempt to hide this. It was completely involuntary, he wasn’t even aware of himself.

She smiled coyly, “Like what you see?” He quickly composed himself and blushed. “ I’m sorry, You are quite beautiful and your costume is quite flattering.”

“ It’s quite alright. I like what I see, as well.” She suggestively intoned, while her eyes wandered to his crotch. “ Those tights don’t keep any secrets, do they?” and with that Strong-man became self-consciously aware of his erection creating a noticeable bulge in his super suit.

“ About the Mayor…” Strong-man said, trying to regain his composure. But, again she interrupted “ Oh, I will cooperate fully, I’ll tell you everything I know. Though I doubt it will help. But, it’s not every day I meet a Super Hero. I’d like to get to know you.”, As She spoke, she ran her hand gently up his muscular Right arm stopping at his Bicep “ So Muscular”.…

“Please, Miss Voluptua, I am sure you have seen how Arachnid-man, and the Speedster have been in the tabloids for their …um….unprofessional conduct. Us Super heroes have to conduct ourselves in a professional manner or it leads to plenty of headaches.”

“ So you’re like a priest or something?” she said with a playful pout.

“ No, It is just that,…. I have a secret Identity, just a regular guy on the street, and I have to have my fun then, not as Strong-man. It keeps things less complicated.” Strong-man rarely spoke so freely, in fact this may have been the first time He ever used the words “ secret identity” when not speaking to another Hero.

“ So Miss Voluptua, about the Mayor…” But she wasn’t really interested in changing the topic. She walked over to the door Locked it and then leaned her back against it. “ What if I seduced you?”

“ Please Miss Voluptua…”

“ Call me Penelope.”

“ Please Penelope, Believe me, I do find you extremely attractive, but, my ethical code of conduct is not something I can dispense with when it suits me.” Despite his words of conviction, he was beginning to consider doing just that, putting aside his rules, and fucking this gorgeous creature.

“Did you see my show?” She asked. He was relieved to change the subject and yet a bit disappointed too . “Yes, It was quite good.” She smiled, “Were you in the theatre for the ‘Tigers of Oblivion’ Illusion?” . “Yes, I am sure you wouldn’t tell me, but I’d Love to know how that was done. That was the most amazing trick I’ve ever seen.” Then she sexily stood on her Tippy toes and clapped her hands gently together while biting her lower lip, very girlishly pleased about something. She looked at him very squarely and purposefully in the eyes and said “Tiny Red Passion Apple” for a moment the hero was confused, and a puzzled look came over his face, but then that look quickly changed while his eyes glazed over and he starred vacantly forward, motionless. She giggled gleefully and whispered in the Docile Heroes ear “You are Weak with Desire, Very suggestable”, and then she just clapped her hands in front of his face. A puzzled expression returned to Strong-man’s face. “ Tiny Apples?” He could barely remember what the weird phrase she had just uttered was. She grinned widely, “never mind”.

“ Strong-man, You aren’t wearing a wire, or any sort of Transmitter that would inform the Legion of Justice of your location or that you might be in Danger, are you?”

“No, why would you ask me that?” asked Strong-man growing suspicious of Penelope for the first time. “No reason, forget I asked” and with that his suspicion began to fade from his mind, as he simply forgot that the question had been asked.

“ Strong-man, I feel like we can talk more openly now. I am a master Hypnotist. I have the Mayor, The Police Chief and the Senator. They are under my control. What I don’t have is 7 White Tigers. But Hypnotized people will see what I tell them to see. The doors get locked in the theatre, during that illusion, so that no one who misses the mass induction can stumble across what is transpiring when the entire audience is mindlessly under my control.”

“ Then You are under Arrest, Penelope. Where are your prisoners being held?” Strong-man replied, his voice becoming much more authoritarian.

Penelope giggled. “ No I’m not. Need I remind you, that you were in the theatre for the “Tiger’s of Oblivion” illusion?” She tilted her head to the side, looking inquisitively into his eyes, waiting for the spark of recognition as to what she was implying.

“ I’ve received extensive training to resist Mind control.” The hero said defiantly.

“Very well then, Take me in.” and she offered her hands to be cuffed. He did just that, and placed her in the handcuffs. And he proceeded to put her robe over the cuffs and put his Overcoat on to walk her out as inconspicuously as possible. But, then just as they turned toward the door, “ Tiny Red Passion Apple” and again Strong-man’s eyes glazed over, and he stood motionless, staring vacantly. “Take these cuffs off of me.” She asked softly, “ Yes Penelope” he intoned emotionlessly while removing the cuffs. “and Take your coat back off, we aren’t going anywhere.” She cooed. “Yes, Penelope”, and he began to comply,“ And It’s Mistress Penelope”, she said, “Yes Mistress Penelope”, he replied. With that, she clapped her hands twice in front of his face. And a very confused Strong-man found himself standing there, no longer wearing his trench coat, His handcuffs back on his utility belt with Penelope standing in front of him free with a wicked little grin on her face.

“What just happened?” he asked

“ I said the trigger words that send you back into an obedient trance, and you removed the handcuffs at my request. I think you need to get a refund on that Mind control resistance training. It didn’t take.”

Strong-man immediately reached for his communicator on his utility belt. He’d find a way out of this he thought, but, the most important thing now was to at least warn the Legion of Heroes, in case he was compromised, but, as he reached for it, “ Tiny Red passion apples” and the next thing he knew she had his utility belt and his communicator.

“You’ll never get away with this.” He angrily informed her, But she said it again, “Tiny red passion apple”, and he found himself down on all fours in front of her wearing a dog caller with her holding the leash in what seemed like a nano-second to him.

“I can do this all day, Strong-man.” But he bolted for the door anyway. “ Tiny red Passion Apples”. This time he found himself standing at attention, unable to move, like a statue, only his super suit had been cut in half and he was now only wearing the top half, as if it were a shirt. His now exposed cock was still very erect, not only had his erection not subsided through any of the confusion of the last two minutes, it was maybe a bit stiffer.

“ I can’t…… Move” his struggle was only apparent from the strain in his voice, not a muscle moved in the slightest, until She flicked his cock with her finger and as it momentarily rocked back and forth. This sent a quiver through his entire body, before it settled back, like a compass, pointing at her. “Why are You doing this…”, he desperately asked, “ssshhhhhh” was the only response she provided, while softly putting a finger gently to his lips and he fell silent.

She then proceeded, “Now that I have your attention, I do not intend to hurt the Mayor or the others. They were merely bread crumbs to lead you to me. I will let them go with no memory of what transpired in their time with me, and they will all be removed from office for fear that they are now Manchurian candidates and they will go about their lives and be of no further use to me. “

She continued,”I am also the reason Powergirl and Superwoman are missing too. Hypnotic Mind control is a tricky business. It works best in the context of erotic mind control. Any person becomes easier to control , when the libido is extremely stimulated with reward. An attractive male hypnotist would have had an easier time training Superwoman and Powergirl then myself. They are mindless slaves now. I already have a trigger that can turn you into a mindless slave, but, mindless slaves are much less useful. I hate doing that to women, we should always be in charge, but it was unavoidable. I sold them to a wealthy Saudi Arabian sheik for a very nice profit. They are simple Bimbo slut harem girls who worship their master’s cock now. They couldn’t even be given the command to behave normally and be used to set traps for the remaining members of the Legion of Justice, because they behave like vapid obedient robots when they aren’t worshipping cock. It’s called ‘Consciousness Interruption’, when the slave is no longer in touch with their former personality. But if a person can be trained and cajoled by a Hypnotist they are attracted to, it is possible to break their will and gain full control of them, without “consciousness interruption”, I am hoping you can be properly trained, in which case, you’ll deliver me the remaining members of the Legion of Heroes one by one. If not, you’ll be my slave anyway, and I will have to catch the next hero without you.”

Strong-man strained to speak, but nothing came out. “ You have something to say?” Penelope purred, “You May Speak.”, And with all the bravado he could muster he offered, “ I’ll never deliver the others to you!”.

“ Tiny Red Passion Apple”, then she waited a moment for his consciousness to slip away, “Who Do you Obey Strong-man?”

“ I Obey You Mistress Penelope”

“ What is your secret identity?”

“I am Strong-man, Mistress Penelope”

“ No, silly, your other secret Identity”

“ I am Greg Garrison, Mistress Penelope”

“ Good Boy, I want you to remember this when I clap my hands and you regain consciousness. You may fully regain your consciousness, but I want you to retain the memory of how it felt to be completely and mindlessly under my control, and what you just told me.”

“Yes Mistress Penelope”

Penelope clapped her hands in front of his face, and there was no confusion this time. He knew he had just revealed his secret identity to “Mistress Penelope” and that he would have done anything she asked without hesitation or a hint of resistance. He looked back at her, still frozen in place with his cock still standing at attention, straining for her, a bit humiliated, a bit helpless, a bit defeated. But then he gathered his will and told her, “then I will have to be your mindless slave, at least you won’t be able to use me against the others.”

“ Good Boy, you understand.” She smiled coyly and gazed down at his straining cock, standing at attention for her. She grasped it firmly in her right hand and it sent a quiver threw his entire body, bringing him to the brink of Orgasm. She leaned into his ear, her hot breath on his neck “Tiny Red Passion Apple…….. one more thing, You don’t have permission to cum, unless it is an act of complete conscious surrender.” And without hesitation he replied “Yes Mistress Penelope”

“ You may remember this consciously too.” She cooed.

“Yes, Mistress Penelope”

And she clapped her hands.

“ We’ve entered the end game. Here is the first command for your conscious mind. Orgasm equals complete surrender. Do you Understand? Orgasm equals complete surrender.”And Strong-man could only grunt his disapproval of this development.

“ There is still Spirit Girl and the Kitten to resist you.” He said in an almost defeated act of defiance, as if he expected all of the Male heroes to cave to her, as he now suspected he would and he could now only hope that the two youngest female Junior members of the Legion could resist and defeat her.

“ the Junior Super Girls, ha ha, There is a reason I only got the adult super women out of the way. What are they 16 or 17 years old? Once all the studdly supermen are under my power, Those two young girls will simply walk into the Legion of Justice one day to find me and my seven naked super cocks waiting and their raging teenage hormones will get the best of their sweet young pussies. Teenagers are so easy to control. I enslaved 3 boyfriends and my best girlfriend just for practice when I was 17 years old and I had only just begun to dabble with the power of erotic hypnosis. You think a girl who calls herself ‘the Kitten’ and dresses in a skimpy pink leotard, who’s only super abilities appear to be that she is a world class Gymnast, who can wield a sword, can resist a powerful hypnotist in a room full of big stiff Super cocks? You Super Heroes are all deviant freaks or you’d wear normal clothes. I’d be surprised if Arachnid-man isn’t already doing her, with his well known proclivities for the young girls.”

She walked around him, slowly, admiring him like livestock, and gave his buttocks a pinch and arrived in front of him again. And she leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “ There is one thing that doesn’t bode well for you, The first time I tried to carry over a command to your conscious mind, you obeyed. You still can’t move. That usually only happens so effectively on this first try if the subject is just insanely turned on…..So How submissive are your sexual fantasies anyway?”

He only stared back in anger, but she waited for a reply, and he eventually offered a reply in what seemed like an eternity to him, but was really only 15 or 20 seconds. “The first rule of resisting Mind control is to not engage your captor” It was a heroic effort to employ his training, but he didn’t know if he could keep it up.

“ I could speak the trigger words to bring you deeper under my control again and make you feel compelled to answer, but I have a better Idea……” she smiled a wicked smile and then she leaned into his body and slid down him, until she was crouching with her arms wrapped around his right leg, her face near his cock. He thought she was going to give him a blow job, but instead she said, “ Strong-man’s Cock, you’ll answer me, won’t you?”, she cooed at it, like it had a will of it’s own, like she was talking to a puppy, “ Strain and release once for “No” and twice for “yes”. Just push to be as stiff as you can get, and then relax a bit, so that I can see you buck a little. Do you understand?” and Try as he might not to adhere to her new ploy, this suprising technique caught him off guard and it heightened his level of arousal to dizzying heights and his cock strained a bit harder than it was already, and then it relaxed just a bit and strained as hard as it could again, creating the two Bucks that entailed a “yes” response.

His cock was not acting independently, on some level he was deluding himself into believing that not at least he wasn’t speaking, and that was like of “not engaging his captor”, despite the fact that he had answered, and on another level he simply couldn’t help himself, This was the most aroused he had ever been in his entire life. He was just plainly beginning to clearly lose this battle of wills with her.

She looked up at him, still wrapped around his right leg, her eyes twinkling, knowing the balance of power had permanently shifted, and then she looked back to his cock “Does Strong-Man have Submissive fantasies?” she spoke again like she was speaking to a cute puppy that liked her attention and wanted to please her, and again desire got the best of him, and his cock betrayed him . He strained and relaxed his cock twice, again creating the two bucks that entailed a “yes” response. “Very Very submissive fanatasies?”, she cooed, and once again the hero’s cock surged for her twice, confessing his submissive desires to her in this manner, was more than he could stand, and it had pushed him to the edge and she knew it. She gave his cock a kiss on the tip of it’s head and his whole body convulsed and shook with the shock wave of pleasure and desire that resulted.

She rose up and moved to the couch 3 feet away. She no longer felt the need to accommodate his desires. He was no longer standing at attention, except for his cock, he was now swaying. His equilibrium was too gone, but he still couldn’t move voluntarily. Her new cool distance conveyed that she was more in charge now, and even more confident. She no longer felt it would require any further effort control him, and she wanted him to know it.

“I’m going to change your name to Submissive-Man, would you like that?” and again His cock surged and bucked twice and then an extra third time betraying the new urgency of his desire. He could no longer even feign resistance, he could not hide the intensity of his desire.

“ I think The only thing that has prevented you from cumming is that last pesky ounce of will power. Would you have cum already if I hadn’t ordered you that you can’t until that last ounce of will power is gone?” she asked. And again his cock confessed by eagerly bucking twice. But this time, he also nodded, and faintly spoke “Yes”. It was his weakest moment yet, and yet somehow it reminded him to resist her.

“ I see you are speaking again” she said with a grin.

But he couldn’t help himself, His head was spinning , “Yes Mistress Penelope” the now delirious Hero said, his cock was still obeying despite his return to verbalizing his answers. It involuntarily emphasized the “Yes” with two twitches.

She rose from the couch and approached him sensing his defeat was at hand, “What is your name?”

“My name is submissive-man, Mistress Penelope.”

“That is right, good Boy. Will you help me trap the rest of the Legion of Heroes?”

He tried to not respond, but His cock responded, bucking twice.

She drew in close “ We both know you are done for, Give in.” She purred in his ear.

Again he was silent and again he strained twice. He was done for, He knew it, and thanks to the confessions of his member, he already admitted it.

“I want to hear you say it, Will you help me trap the rest of the Legion of Heroes?”

Again his cock answered, twitching twice, but then his eyes rolled back in his head and he spoke “Yes, Mistress Penelope.”

“No more will power, all gone.” She teased. He just nodded in his delirium, as his orgasm weld up deep within him. And with that she leaned forward and simply blew on his cock, like she was blowing out a single birthday candle. And he erupted in orgasm and collapsed to the floor, cumming violently and moaning, His limbs twitching with the intensity of his orgasm.

A small half grin came across his face as his orgasm wound down and he began to lose consciousness due to the intensity of it. He understood now. He would do anything Mistress Penelope asked.

Epilogue-

After giving me, Submissive-man, some time to recover, Mistress Penelope commanded her new slave to pleasure her throughout the night. Two days later, “Strong-man”, obediently delivered an unsuspecting Speedster into the clutches of Mistress Penelope and the outcome was the same, and so it went, until, in short order, all 7 super men were her personal play things. And just as Mistress Penelope had claimed, Spirit Girl and the Kitten slipped under her power without much resistance, especially The Kitten, who didn’t really put up a fight at all. It is truly just like My Mistress always says, “All Super Heroes are deviant freaks, or you’d wear normal clothes.” I Love her. I’ll do anything for her. We all would.