The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first story so any comments are welcome at

I’m in no way affiliated with wild-desires.com I just think it’s a great site

Student becomes the master

As Joey made his way to the science labs he knew the year of research was about to pay off. He’d got a mate to hack the Schools system to make sure the target was staying for the after school session.

When Joey arrived at the Labs he saw no one else was there giving him the perfect opportunity to see if his formula would work he started to set up his equipment in the far corner of the lab getting the burettes, pipettes and reflux apparatus set up as he was doing this the target know to most people as Isabel entered the room. She had her brunette hair in a pony tail that reached to the middle of her shoulders, she had a deep crimson lipstick on. She wore a white blouse that just allowed you to see the outline of her Bra but did nothing to show off her curves the pencil skirt she wore was a different story it clung to her arse and legs showing them off excellently the skirt was a bit to long for Joey’s liking he’d have to change that if the formula worked he noted The 3 inch heels she wore topped of legs that seemed to go on forever. After about 45 minutes of mixing chemicals, heating and cooling and gaining a few chemical burns the formula was almost ready he just need to add the final ingredient some solid glycerol. He added the glycerol and the clear solution Fizzed and a sweet smell was given off at that time Isabel left the room giving Joey the perfect opportunity to administer the required 10ml to her coffee he carefully measured out the required amount and poured It in to her coffee. All he had to do now was wait for her to drink it and let the drug take effect. Isabel returned after 5 minutes sat at her desk and drank her coffee with out noticing any effect on the taste. Joey waited for 10 minutes to allow the formula to take effect. He’d decided to try out suggestions that weren’t to out there to start of with. After the longest 10 minutes of joey’s life had passed he decided to see if the formula had worked “miss close all the blinds and the door” said Joey “of course whatever you wish” With that Isabel got up and closed all the blinds and the door. Joey felt confident the formula had worked not only because she did what he told her to but the way she replied to the command. Joey decided to make sure Isabel would only obey his commands “Isabel I am your master and you will obey all my commands without question and obey only my commands do you understand?” “yes master” came Isabel’s monotone reply. Not wanting to push to hard and cause Isabel to break free of the formula’s effects he decided to give her a last set of commands “Isabel tomorrow you will wear a black bra and a black thong, A white blouse that is a size to small and a Skirt that is just shorter than knee length” “yes master” came Isabel’s response. With that Joey said bye to Isabel and headed home. When Joey got home he needed a cold shower or he would of exploded he then went straight to bed filled with anticipation for tomorrow.

Joey arrived at school and his first lesson seemed to last for days when the bell went he was out the door in no time and heading towards Isabel’s office at almost a jog when he arrived he walked start in and shut the door. He was pleased to see that the blouse she was wearing was obviously to small for her and her black bra was clearly visible through the blouse. “hello Isabel stand up” Joey commanded Isabel Replied “yes master” and stood up revealing the tight skirt she was wearing was a mid thigh length showing off her perfectly toned legs upon seeing this Joey knew his formula had worked and his arousal got the better of him he turned and locked the door then simply said “blow job” Isabel responded with a “yes master” then got on her knees and crawled along the floor and undid his flies with her teeth and his rock hard cock burst out of his trousers Isabel seemed shocked at Joeys size at first his cock being a good 9 inches long then she composed herself and started to stroke the base of his shaft and sack then licked her crimson lips and kissed his bell end and engulfed it in her mouth then released it, she swallowed half his shaft continuing to stroke the other half with her left hand as her right held her weight she bobbed up and down like this for a while until she sensed he was close she let his cock out of her mouth but kept stroking it with her left hand she then lined up his cock and took it all in to her mouth and started rubbing each testicle with a hand she slowly picked up the pace at which she bobbed her head up and down his shaft her brunette pony tail was matching the pace of her bobbing and becoming less and less neat as she bobbed faster and faster to make her master cum Joey grabbed her ponytail and started to pull her head back and forth so her nose was buried in his pubes and then her mouth was just on the tip of his cock then she was forced all the way back down his shaft this was enough to send him over the edge his cock started to twitch in her mouth she just kept bobbing away as he shot his load into her mouth and she swallowed all of it like her life depended on it after Joey had finished Cumming Isabel put his cock back in his pants and did them up then stood back up and walked back behind her desk and sat down as if all was normal Joey said “Isabel whenever I call you a good girl you will orgasm” Isabel replied “yes master” Joey said “thanks Isabel for being such a good girl” then turned and opened the door and left closing it behind him as Isabel was rocked by a huge orgasm causing her back to arch and her hips to fuck the air she spent the rest of her free basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

At the end of the day Joey went to meet Isabel at her car as Isabel approached her car Joey asked her “when does your husband get back from work?” Isabel replied “7 master” “good. Take me to your house” Joey commanded. “Yes master” came Isabel’s response they both got in the car and after a short 10 minute drive they pulled up outside Isabel’s semi detached 2 bedroom town house after being let inside Joey commanded “bring me tea and biscuits slave” “yes master” came Isabel’s response she walked off into the kitchen and Joey heard her put the kettle on he through his shoes off and made himself comfy on the leather sofa he waited for Isabel to bring his tea to him once she’d placed it on the table Joey said “thank you. Isabel your such a good girl” with that Isabel fell to her knees as she was rocked by a huge orgasm and her cum started to drip out of the bottom of her skirt and down her thighs. Joey drank his tea as Isabel recovered from her orgasm once Joey had finished his tea and biscuit he commanded Isabel to clean them up she responded with a “yes master” and took them through to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher she then returned to the living room and her master Joey commanded “take me to your computer and log in” Isabel responded with a monotone “yes master” and turned to walk to the computer the computer was upstairs as she started to climb the stairs Joey was the perfect distance behind so Isabel’s arse was level with his head. Every step she took caused her skirt to rise up revealing more of her thighs then it would lower again teasing Joey he just had to have a feel he put both hands on Isabel’s firm arse and had a good feel and squeeze he felt she was wearing only a tiny thong just as he commanded her they got to the top of the stairs and turned right and in to the bedroom where Isabel turned on the computer and logged in as Joey sat on the bed once Isabel had logged in Joey Said “go get your credit card and bring it to me” “yes master” came Isabel’s response she turned and left to get her purse and credit card Joey opened up the internet and went to wild-desires.net and went strait to the French maid outfits section and found one he liked which was the vinyl fifi French maid outfit it included a headpiece, underwired top, waist clincher and a gartered skirt that was about 1/4 of Isabel’s thigh length as Isabel returned with her credit card Joey asked “what dress size are you” Isabel replied “10 master” Joey then selected a small size and added it to the cart he then moved on to the Harem costume and added a small/medium to the cart next he went to the Slave princess costume that included an underwired bustier gown with lace up sides and added a small to the cart he then ordered the small vinyl Texan cheerleader costume which included crop top with attached vest and fringe skirt next he ordered a small Japanese doll costume which included a Silky Satin Kimono Dress and a Tapestry Sash next was a small black PVC nurse costume that included a Black vinyl zipper front nurse dress with head piece and finally he added a small black PVC school girl costume that included a PVC School Girl Uniform with Cuffs and Tie after entering Isabel’s card details and address he placed the order and it said delivery would take 2-3 days. He then went to a couple of other sites and ordered some ballet thigh high PVC boots with 7 inch heels which cost £120 and some 8 inch spike heel platform thigh high boots for £59. He then ordered some white lace top stockings for £12 and finally a black PVC 6 strap suspender belt for £26.50. Joey checked the time on the pc and saw that there was two hours left until Isabel’s husband got home. Joey had sent Isabel down stairs to carry on as she would do normally just with the command not to come upstairs so he thought he’d have a look around the bedroom he went to one of the bedside tables and opened the draw there was nothing of interest in there so he moved on to the other bedside table and noticed it had a locked draw. He checked the other for a key but found nothing so decided to go down stairs and ask Isabel where it was Joey got to the bottom of the stairs just as Isabel walked past she was shocked and started to say “Joey what” but Joey interrupted her saying “Isabel where’s the key to your bedside draw” “its in the cupboard above the fridge second shelf master” came Isabel’s response Joey walked over to the cupboard got the key and went back upstairs leaving Isabel to carry on with the chores. Joey went back to the bedroom and put the key in the lock of the bedside table and twisted it until he heard a click upon hearing this he pulled the draw and it slide open inside it were some handcuffs and a 6 inch vibrator with clit stimulator he picked it up and went back down stairs went into the kitchen and said “Isabel pleasure yourself for me” Isabel stood bolt upright turned and said “yes master” took the vibrator from him sat on the table turned on the vibrator and lifted her skirt revealing the tiny thong she was wearing she hooked a finger underneath this and seductively pulled it down her long legs and flicked it at Joey revealing her shaven pussy and clit Isabel started to rub the end of the vibrator on her clit causing her to take deep breaths and small moans escaped her lips she continued rubbing her clit increasing the speed of the vibrator and her stroking so the moans got louder and her breathing heavier her pussy was now very wet with her juices making a puddle on the table she moved the tip of the vibrator away from her clit and started to move it along her pussy lips causing her breathing to become heavier and her moans more frequent and louder her body was glistening with sweat Her juices where dripping out of her pussy on to the table she pulled the vibrator off of her lips looked Joey in the eyes and then plunged it deep in to her pussy in slid in with ease as she was so wet. As the vibrator entered her Isabel let out a scream of pleasure she positioned the vibrator so the clit stim was positioned correctly and then let its do its work she put her hands on the table and sat up to look Joey in the eyes her breathing was heavy causing her boobs to stretch the blouse she was wearing her moaning was getting louder and louder her eyes started to roll into the back of her head

When Joey said “remove the vibrator” Isabel looked at him with a horror on her face but responded “yes master” and removed the vibrator Joey saw this expression on Isabel’s face and said “don’t worry I’m gonna fuck you now” Isabel’s face changed from horror to excitement as she shifted forward on the table so Joey could fuck her pussy. Joey unzip his trousers allowing his 9″ cock to spring free as Joey approached Isabel she gasped with excitement. She took hold of his massive cock and lined it up with her dripping pussy he then drove his huge cock deep into her pussy with a grunt and she let out a squeal of pleasure Joey got in to a fast rhythm pulling his cock almost all the way then rammed it all the way back in with a grunt and a squeal from Isabel. She wrapped her long slender legs around his hips and pulled him deeper in to her with each stroke. Isabel started to moan and tell Joey to go faster as she approached her orgasm she started to moan “almost there master just a few more strokes” as Joey picked up the speed of his strokes His grunts got loader as did Isabel’s moans of pleasure her legs tensed around joeys hips as her pussy muscles clenched around his dick as the most powerful orgasm of her life struck her Joey delivered a few more powerful strokes the he felt his sperm squirt into Isabel’s hungry pussy the both collapsed on to the table and basked in the wonderful afterglow of there shared orgasms as they recovered Joey checked the clock and saw that he only had 15mins before Isabel’s husband got back he said to Isabel “you can only orgasm when having sex with me or when I tell you to” Isabel responded “yes master” Joey then said “you will only find me and other women attractive” again Isabel responded “yes master”. With that Joey left Isabel’s house with a smile on his face and headed home knowing he had a permanent slave. Three months later Isabel had divorced her husband after there sex life had become non-existent and she’d won the house when Joey commanded her to sleep with her husbands lawyer so he’d settle for a lower price after another year Joey had moved in with his slave and they were engaged and Isabel was expecting.

By master robo