The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE STUPID GUN !

TOKYO the year 2175 AD

Yumi was bored ! Her work at the Shinjuko science lab was just not interesting enough anymore,it was as simple as that.Plus the fact that the professor she worked for was often arrogant and abusive towards her ,it made her more determined to find a better job elsewhere,but good well paid jobs were scarce now in the huge metropolis of Tokyo.

Yumi was looking forward to going home !

She picked up her long shiny black rubber coat from the stand,mmm how she loved her new mac,it looked and felt fantastic with the skin-tight pink latex body-suit that she was wearing and those delicious thigh-high boots.Rubber wear was the latest fashion accessory in 22nd century Tokyo,everyone wore it,from business and office workers to teenage street fashion followers,the kinky look was in.

Just as she had placed it on she noticed a strange pistol type device that was on the table next to the professor’s desk.It looked like a handgun but it was shaped more like some kind of space-laser that you used to see in the movies,light blue in colour and a funny looking end on it.

“What’s this for prof ? I ain’t seen anything like this before !” Yumi enquired.

“That ? Oh just a Neuro Pattern Dissembler that I’ve been working on.But it’s a bit complicated for you so you won’t understand what it does !” He smirked in reply.

Yumi spun around to ask him to explain,ignoring his snobby tone of voice.

“Be careful where you point that,it’s designed to wipe clean the brain leaving you with only the most basic human instincts !” The professor quickly snapped before she could ask.

“The military are examining it tomorrow so put it back now !” He added.

Yumi decided she’d had enough of the prof’s arrogance for one day so she lifted the strange looking gun up to put it back into it’s original place,as she did so her rubber gloved finger accidentally slipped into the trigger groove and jerked ,causing her to operate the device !

BZZZZZT ! Out from the end of the gun came a short electric buzzing sound and out shot a white laser beam that flew accross the room in the direction of the professor.She looked on in stunned silence as the beam entered the professors forehead !

“Wha-uuhhh !” stammered the prof as he fell out of his chair onto the lab floor.

“Oh gumbo what’ve I done ?” She thought “Prof ? hey prof !”

But all the professor could give was a dribbling blank reply,“Uuhh-Uuhh!” was all he could mutter !

Yumi looked at him,this once intelligent genius reduced to a slavering heap on the floor knocking over the lab equipment as he kicked his legs in the air in stupefied excitement.

All of a sudden though,Yumi had lost her sense of remorse of what she had done.It was an accident,she didn’t mean to do it of course and besides he had never treated her well at all.She prodded him with the toe of her pvc thigh-high boot and smiled.Ha ! moments ago he could have taught me how to split the atom,now he couldn’t even tell me his name ! Yumi giggled.

It was time to act though now,and quickly.She was going to have problems trying to explain to the cops about her little accident and she might lose her job.It was time to go.Yumi placed the weapon in the large pocket of her rubber mac and made her way quickly out of the lab and into the elevator.When she reached the outside of the building she dialled her boyfriends number on her mobile phone.

“Hiroshi ? Listen I haven’t got much time to talk but I need to meet you now,by the main Tokyo subway staion,10 minutes !”

Before Hiroshi could answer she cut him of and put the phone back in her small purse.Yes her boyfriend would help her,if it was anyone she could trust it would be him.Theye’d know each other for a while now and they shared many kinky and erotic secrets with each other,Hiroshi had a deep interest in SM and domination and was desperately trying to lure her into his fantasies,but Yumi didn’t mind him doing it,in fact she quite liked to sometimes bring out the superior female hidden inside her.He especially enjoyed fantasising and reading about all forms of mind control and hypnosis and often stood gazing high up from their apartment window onto the teaming neon lit streets below,dreaming of many bizarre ways to dominate and manipulate the vast populace below him.He particularly liked the idea of brainwashing and the most effective ways to achieve this.

The Tokyo subway system was massive,one of the biggest in the world.It had to be with a population of over 15 million the Japanese had been forced to do what they often do,copy something improve it and mass produce it .The trains that inter-connected from the thousands of sky-scraper city blocks were called Zoom-Tubes and sped off from building to building efficiently and extremely quickly,they were all state of the art technology ,computer operated and didn’t require any drivers or crew.They were so precise and reliable the designers had decided not to use an emergency stop device inside the cabs as they thought that the passengers would have no need to pull an emergency cable.All the inhabitants of this vast city loved to ride on them just for pleasure not for the journey.

Hand in hand Yumi amd Hiroshi pushed their way through the busy crowds and squeezed onto a nearby zoom,it was rush hour and the trains were always packed solid,people pressed up and leaning against each other,all those rubber clad passengers wearing so many weird and wonderful styles of fetish garb.Rubber mini-skirts and dresses,rubber trousers and shorts,people even wore latex hats and baseballcaps.So many marvellous colours and designs it was quite a site.Many users of the Tokyo zoom-tubes had complained about being leered at and groped by various perverts patrolling the trains,but you could hardly blame them,the perverts that is.

Hiroshi was very curious now about the urgency to meet his girl,Yumi leaned towards him and whisperd,she told him about what had happened in the science lab.

“Wow ! A gun that makes ya go stupid ?” He said out loud,too loud for that matter !

Yumi anxiously looked around.“Shh ! Will you keep it down,people will hear us !”

“Where is it now ? This Stupid Gun,ha ha ?” He quickly asked “C’mon babe show me it !”

The other passengers were now taking an interest in their strange conversation although it wasn’t really difficult to overhear as the close proximity of it all made it easy to eavesdrop on anyone.Nosey people began to look over to the pair now keen to catch the rest of the tale and maybe pick up some juicy gossip to pass on to friends and family at home or in work.

Yumi pushed Hiroshi’s hand into the pocket of her rubber mac and he felt it,she could see this crazy look of thrill and excitement in his eyes,the kind of look he expressed when he talked about his mind control fantasies and this look turned Yumi on !

“Don’t you realise what weve got here Yumi ? It’s the ultimate way to control and overpower anyone !”

“Look around you !” He added “Look at all these mugs,theres hundreds of them on this zoom,think of all the money that they are carrying in their wallets and purses !”

Yumi stared at him not knowing quite what to say.

“If we were to use this stupid gun on ‘em,it would be like taking candy from a baby !” Hiroshi continued,his eyes lighting up even more.

He was right,Yumi thought the train was jammed full,with probably most passengers having been to a cash machine before they boarded the zoom to make their journey home.Stuffed wallets and full handbags and purses,all there waitng to be plucked.But it wasn’t the idea of making a quick buck that had fired up Hiroshi,it was the thought of using this bizarre weapon and dominating everyone,bringing them all down to their knees in complete total submission in front of him.

Some of the passengers standing next to Yumi and Hiroshi were looking fairly worried now,wishing they hadn’t overheard their odd conversation,a few looked towards the doors on the carriage but it was too late as the zoom had already began it’s journey and this was the non-stop express to Tokyo Central and would take at least an hour before it arrived.Worry could be seen on the face of one man and women who were stood next to the crazy duo,they had been counting money between them thinking they were secure riding on the fantastic ultra-safe zoom-tube,now they were desperately trying to stuff their hard earned yen back into their pockets.

Yumi wasn’t bothered at all now about these suckers staring at them,Hiroshi was so right,screw ‘em,they’re now here for our purpose and enjoyment !They both glanced into each others eyes,both knowing what each other was thinking and wanting,Yumi panting in pure electrified anticipation of what she was about to unleash,she pulled out the stupid gun from her mac and held it pointed up next to her cheek,her eyes wide,pupils dilated with adrenalin.Hiroshi was almost overcome with the thought of it all,his cock was now fully erect and bulging inside his black rubber body-suit,he gripped Yumi tightly on the shoulders squeezing her rubber mac,scanning the shocked passengers around him.

“Go to it crazy girl !” He giggled.

Yumi spun around holding her new toy head level.

“HEY EVERYBODY IT’S BRAIN-DRAIN TIME !!!” She half shouted and laughed at the same time.

Bzzzzzt ! “Guuhh !” Bzzzzzt ! “Uuhhh !”

The couple counting their money next to them didn’t know what had hit them,the beam zapping both of them and instantly turning them into two gibbering idiots,their cash thrown up into the air in surprise,they stumbled back knocking into the other passengers.But that wasn’t a problem for Yumi as she quickly “stuped up” those as well,within seconds half a dozen of the closest ones were left rolling around on the floor like kids in a playpen.Zap ! Zap ! Yumi continued to aim at their heads and pull that trigger as fast as she could,she was loving it,enjoying it !

Hiroshi could hardly control himself with excitment,he was supposed to be seperating these vegatables from their cash but he desperately wanted to take over from Yumi and do the zapping.Yumi told him to wait,she was getting such an imense thrill there was no way she was stopping now,she felt orgasmic.Hiroshi reluctantly backed off, but this was such fun too,he thought,running his hands through their rubber bodies stealing all their cash and credit cards.Wow,this was pure ultimate domination here,look at them,all drooling and slobbering over each other in one big tangled mass of latex,fantastic.Robbery couldn’t get any easier,he went through all the victims purses,handbags and wallets,cramming all the cash into the deep pockets of his long rubber coat.

At the far end of the zoom the other passengers were now looking on with a mixture of fascination and amazement,they just couldn’t work out what was happening back there,they had heard some shouting and giggling but now it seemed to look like people were jumping and fooling around,pushing each other over.What’s happening ? they thought ,some people smiled but they wouldn’t be smiling soon ! More and more of the passengers pushed forward to see what all the fuss and commotion was about,standing on the seats to get a better view,all of them oblivious to what was about to happen. Just then a beam from the stupid gun fired by Yumi missed her intended victim and travelled over the heads of the passengers in the centre of the train and carried on towards the rear of the zoom.

“Guuuuhhhh !” It eventually landed in the temple of a young man who was unlucky enough to be stood up on the seats observing the chaos before him.The poor stupefied kid threw his hands in the air in a stunned reaction and fell back down to the carriage floor,all eyes on him as everyone wondered just what was going on,ironicaly he had been next to a sign saying “Penalty’s will be imposed for standing on any seats !“The young guy lay wriggling on the floor,his two index fingers inside his mouth pulling his cheeks open,as the other passengers stared in disbelief he stuck his tongue out as them and made a childish rasping sound,saliva running down his chin onto his rubber suit.

“Duuhhhh !” He smiled and gurgled at them !

“Oh my ! He’s gone stupid,real goo-goo stuff !” Said a lady leaning over him.

Now reality hit them,all of a sudden the situation wasn’t so funny !A few more beams landed amongst the startled passengers resulting in more of them turning into complete idiots,panic set in and they glanced back towards where Yumi and Hirsoshi where so busy.Oh oh ! they were getting closer and closer,people tried to push past and fight their way around each other but what was the use ? Where did they have to go,nowhere,the train couldn’t be stopped at all and the “no need” for an emergency stop cable was now not such a good idea !

Soon almost the whole zoom was alive with idiots ! Oh how Yumi was having fun,what a buzz she was getting from it all.She especially liked the startled and amazed look she got from her victims as they watched her point her toy at them and pull the trigger,but even better the way they were instantly reduced to mindless pathetic morons before her,they were completely helpless to resist.One by one her victims succumbed to the power of the stupid gun,all the passengers got zapped as she was pretty ruthless and no-one escaped her,she was methodical,some of them tried to protect and shield their heads but she just sneered as the beams went straight through their hands and arms.One cheeky guy tried to pretend that he had been stuped up allready,but Yumi saw through this act and as he squirmed on the floor at her feet she placed her foot an his groin and pushed down slowly causing him to squeal comicaly,then she zapped him !

“There’s gonna be no witnesses,at least none smart enough to talk !” Yumi shouted out to Hiroshi.

He laughed “Only trouble is they tend to drool on ya once they’ve been stuped !”

Some of the female victims were extremely attractive,the type of girl that you can only glance at sneakily as you know they love themselves and you don’t stand a chance if you attempt to talk them into bed,but now here was Hiroshi standing over and feeling his way around all these gorgeous women just lying there smiling away in their happy goo-goo,gaa-gaa state.The temptation was too much for him,they were helpless to resist his urges,besides they wouldn’t really mind as they can’t possibly object as they they have no mind.He saw one stunning girl that Yumi had just stuped,a real goddess,she could have been a millionaire supermodel but not anymore !

Hiroshi pulled her up and poured his hands all over her rubber top,it was so tight that when he undid the zip on the front her large breasts popped out pushing the latex to eitherside.He licked and sucked them,mmm yes,yes ! Feeling his way up her tight min-skirt into her cunt he found she was wearing no knickers,her cunt wet and juicy now,the girl lay back with that blank happy expression on her face that baby’s often have when they are feeding,a line of saliva dribbled from her mouth and onto her delicious breasts,pooling in between them and her rubber top,Hiroshi lapped the drool up with his tongue and carried on all the way up to her cheeks.She smelled fantastic,so sweet and almost hypnotic to him,he forced his tongue into her mouth and she smiled and gurgled at him.Soon he had pulled his huge throbbing cock out and had sunk it right into her cunt,he was unstoppable now,this dream goddess was now his,he’d teach her to smirk and ignore his type in the street,look at you now you bitch,you don’t even have the brain cells to string a sentence together and tell me to stop.Faster and faster he fucked her,the girl was now drooling erratically and making the occasional groaning noise,yes you were only left with basic human instincts so this moron was actually enjoying it !

Virtually the whole zoom-tube was now in complete and utter mania and chaos,all the mindless victims were either squirming and squeaking together in a heap or they were wrecking the carriage pulling seats apart and signs off the walls,the place was pure pandamonia,the train was almost completely silent of anyones voices now except for the occasional “Duuhh !” or “Guuhh !” from a victim.Yumi finished the last of her victims trapped in the far corner of the train,two of them seemed to be giggling at the whole situation,they had been drinking or they were stoned and they must have found the whole situation hilarious,Yumi laughed too,stuck to her leg was a moron who persisted in knawing and chewing at her thigh-boot,his mindless hand grabbing at her legs

“Get off !” she laughed,and tried to shake him off but to no avail.

Bzzzt ! One quick zap saw the idiot off,whatever limited intelligence he had learned in the time since he was first stuped was now quickly dissolved from his already simple mind.

Yumi finished off those last two passengers,they would be giggling for a lot longer now.She turned and looked back all the way along the entire train admiring her work,she wished she would have brought a camera.Her attention came to Hiroshi now pumping furiously away at one of her gibbering victims in the centre of the zoom,she was far from happy now,Huh ! She’d been so busy zapping away making sure there were no normal passengers left and there was he slacking on the job,there was still plenty of cash to be taken from the rest of the morons.Yumi strutted towards him,pushing any drooling wrecks out of the way and slapping them with the butt of the stupid gun,she was angry now.Hiroshi could see her getting closer and he could tell that she was pissed off,but there was no way he could stop himself now,no way,his urges and desire had taken him over.

The zoom-tube was coming to a halt now,it’s journey at an end.Yumi thought what excellent timing her zapping had been,almost down the the exact minute,but she switched back to the situation before her,she had an idea.

“Tell ya what Hiroshi,if you stop fucking that bitch now I won’t stupe ya !” she demanded.

“But if ya don’t, the moment ya come,say bye bye to your brain !”

They both knew what the result would be,Hiroshi tried to fight it and he looked to Yumi for help and understanding but all he got back was a stern look and the barrel of the stupid gun pointing down at his head.No good though,Uuuggghh,Uuuggghh as he fucked her limited mind even more senseless and as he thrust and jerked as his spunk filled her hole he knew the inevitable was about to happen.

Yumi picked her moment and as he was momentarily frozen with ecstasy she zapped and stuped his unfaithful weak mind right up.The combination of orgasiming and having your brain wiped clean at the same time must be quite an experience, as poor Hiroshi had just discovered.

“UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH !” And Yumi left them there,tangled up,him still with his dick in her cunt and now him drooling and slobbering over her tits,what a picture they looked.

The zoom-tube pulled to a stop smoothly,they were good trains Yumi thought.She grabbed what cash that was in Hiroshi’s pockets and stuffed it into hers,putting the stupid gun back in her rubber mac she opened the electronic door and stepped off onto the platform.Gripping the gun tightly in her hand she strolled away towards the exit to the streets above,if anyone so much as spoke to her she was gonna blast their brains into oblivion !She chuckled as she listened to some of the new passengers who were trying to board the zoom and were now trying to work out why an entire train had gone complete nuts !

The elevator took her to the streets above,she felt good,vibrant and fully charged.Nothing would stop her now.The techno-rythum music of a nightclub close by drew her attention.

“Hmmm,I wonder what kinda fun I could have over there...!”

TO BE CONTINUED.......POSSIBLY !