The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apologies to the fandom. This is different than my usual fare—enjoy. Comments welcome

Subconscious Reality

As I write this there is a woman bound naked to my bed. She’s staring at me with lustful eyes hoping that I might return soon. For now, that is my inspiration to write—to let her suffer a moment longer joyfully as I recount our tale. It also gives me a chance to restore my stamina so that when I do return I will have something with which to return.

Mercy she is beautiful. I have the world’s most beautiful wife. She has given herself to me fully and completely. She’s not staring at me now with just wanton lust. There is love behind her eyes. I hope that I love her just as much if not more than she loves me! I adore her. That is why I tied her and bound her to the bed.

Yes, it does sound strange at first glance to do the things I’ve done out of love. I stand by my statement. Honestly, it wasn’t my idea to do any of it in the first place. I can’t say that even at the height of my adolescence had I ever wanted to take a woman up the ass. Frankly the idea of it isn’t all that arousing—at least not until my wife asked me to do it. I engage in such conduct because she wants me to.

Take the thought out of your mind, stranger. My wife is not a slut. Yes, currently she is spread eagle in all her naked glory, her sex glistening—beckoning for my return. She is neither dirty nor promiscuous. Nor is she a nympho—she is not like this all the time and can control her urges. I have, however, been blessed in finding a woman who enjoys sex in most all its forms and for all her better judgment has come to love me.

Mind you, it wasn’t all like this from the start. When we met, Erin was quite shy with me—though it was immediately obvious that we were both smitten with one another. We were together every night for a month prior to truly making love. Even then, the lights were off.

As our relationship grew—so did our trust. We became comfortable in the act of masturbation in front of the other—her willingness to watch porn with me was a turn on I never realized I had! With great fear of ridicule I told her about my enjoyment in reading erotic mind control stories. To my delight she was open to the idea and has since ridden me while I read, to the best of my ability, the story aloud.

For me, that was all I had to share. I liked getting off from time to time to dirty stories and glorious pictures of bosoms online. It was amazing how much relief it was for her to know and accept what little perversions I had... okay, big perversion in regards to bosoms. I love big beautiful breasts—and Erin’s are beyond amazing.

Now, this started a while back. Erin had been honest with me about her own desires and bisexuality right from the start. She’s an amazing woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get it. She describes herself as a feminist. You can imagine my surprise when one evening she asked me to tie her up.

I had never done this to anyone before. Sure I’d thought about doing it to a few choice people—but not to someone I loved. I had never remotely considered binding Erin. At least up until that moment. Hey, I’m red-blooded just like every other guy out there—when your girl asks you to do something for her, and it’s within your power, you do it!

Of course I had no idea what she wanted me to do to her while she was tied up. All she had at the time was a jimmied electric toothbrush that to this day I still don’t feel comfortable using on her. Yeah, I’ve got my dick, too. But like I said—wasn’t my idea. Sure I’d thought about tying up people who I think might deserve it. People I could be mean to and not care about it afterward. Tying up your spouse is a delicate thing when you acknowledge that you will be untying some point later on. Yeah, I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to use the little guy.

So I led her to the bed and disrobed her as per our usual foreplay then went rummaging around for something to bind her with. Fortunately, I was fully functional upon seeing her naked body—however that does make other things difficult, like using any mental faculty. I’d finally found some duct tape when Erin said, “Silly use these.” and tossed me several purple silk scarves.

Now, I’m no boy scout so getting her up and tied properly was something of a trick that first time. Fortunately we’ve got an IKEA bed that is very easy to tie things to. Regardless, tying knot that’s firm but not too tight—and using a scarf to do it was all new to me. As I focused on the knots my little guy took a rest. It was upsetting really, and I felt bad that my wife had to see it. Here she was spread naked and bound in all her glory on her back for the first time and I couldn’t get it back up. All that stupid thinking!

“What are you going to do to me?” She asked. What a great question! What was I going to do? I need to reawaken my little beast so moved in and started suckling on her right nipple. I always loved teasing them and had seen some lesbian bdsm stuff that I might like to try out on her. I sucked and bit on it until we both got good and hard. Then I went to work on the other one. After, that I was at an impasse. Okay, so I’m not very creative.

Normally I’d go down on her after a bit of breast play. But because of the way her legs were tied the only way I could was by the 69 method. Not my favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good bj—but it’s hard for me to enjoy at that angle. But going down on her gets her off, gotta do what you gotta do—and what’s the harm in her sucking my cock? I’ll just let loose sooner than normal. So away my tongue went for about half a minute. Usually I go for longer but she was really wet. I didn’t realize she was so turned on by being tied!

Her wetness wasn’t the only surprise. As I pulled off she said, “God I love the taste of your cock!” I swear, I thought I’d only read those words. They sound so beautiful whether you are a fan of bj’s or not! I knew I wasn’t going to hold on much longer so I made sure to rearrange myself quickly and plunged myself into her.

There are few things as pleasurable on earth as having your cock encased in a wet pussy. Then she said, “That’s it! Yes, yes! Fuck me, Master!” I didn’t realize it beforehand—I still don’t like reading stories where the protagonist is called ‘master’—but when some calls you by that title: HOT.

I couldn’t hold it—Erin had never talked dirty in bed before, and she sure as hell had never called me ‘Master’—I came hard. Then I held on for the ride.

I’ve learned to hold on tight right after I cum. First reason is that it keeps me inside Erin for a good while longer and this provides a good amount of comfort as my little guy relaxes. Second reason is that it keeps my little guy safe. Erin humps like mad after I let loose. I always figured it was because she wanted t get the most out of my remaining hardness in the hopes that she might orgasm with me. Didn’t happen often but it was good when it did.

This time was different. I wasn’t getting any smaller. I was still throbbing. Or else she was so tight that she was throbbing on me. Either way—I’m smart enough to enjoy it while it lasts. That is until it started lasting too long.

I don’t know if you’ve ever tried having sex right after ejaculating—I mean immediately after. It’s very difficult, especially when it isn’t hard. But here I was very hard—but I didn’t have anything left to give. Mercy—I started to hurt. I didn’t want to pull out—she was clearly still enjoying herself—but I was ready to pull out.

Ways to make your woman climax: hmm okay I don’t have the complete listing—but I know that simply using your dick is near the bottom. It can be done—but as I’ve mentioned it’s rare. I was in a rare state myself—I was rock hard and could think clearly. So with what wits I had I tried to stimulate her nipples—sometimes it works to speed things up.

Not this time. She was still wet—externally everything felt great. But oh that throbbing—I was hurting internally. So I decided to arouse her with my voice. I’ve been blessed with a great voice. Even if I don’t have a talent for words my bass makes up for it. So I said the first thing that came to mind. “My cock will get bigger each time you orgasm on it.” I’m a real Casanova, I know. At this point I don’t care—it set her off. Let me add to that list of the most pleasurable things on earth: Having your cock encased in an orgasming wet pussy. Mercy.

Apparently it was what I needed to—my words weren’t the most honest as my relieved penis began to shrank.

“Oh my god that was good!” Said Erin as she began to untie herself. Hey they knots did the job—she felt bound, or at least she tells me—and that’s what matters. “Next time blind fold me!”

Things went on as normal throughout our daily lives. At least until the next time we were getting ready for sex.

“Darling, I think you’ve gotten bigger!”

I looked down and checked myself out—I felt a little fuller but I didn’t notice anything unusual. I was just hard.

Then I did notice something unusual. Erin was crawling over to me on her knees. “God your cock smells good!” She licked it, then sucked on, then started playing with herself a bit before saying, “It’s time to tie your slave up.”

Again, never thought of slaves as being sexy. I don’t like to read the word—but when someone calls you “your slave” holy crap! Especially after giving you head.

Needless to say, I obliged. I’d practiced my knots since our first encounter and was more confident in my role this time. I was even ready with an extra silk scarf to use as a blindfold. This one was green—a lot longer than her other purple ones, but much softer. I gently tied the fabric about her head, blocking her vision. Then I tied her arms, on at a time to the bed post. Then her feet.

I massaged her foot, then her calf, then her thigh. She was blindfolded—so I decided to have some fun toying around with her before doing my thing. Foreplay is harder than you think. It’s hard to take your time when you’re ready to pop. Especially when I saw her pussy glistening. Man, she’s really getting off to this!

I took the extra slack from the green scarf and tickled her nipples with the fabric. Her nipples popped and she moaned in pleasure.

I took this opportunity to insert my cock into her heart shaped box. I knew I couldn’t hold on for very long. When I did let go I was again surprised that I didn’t get soft at all. This time I took initiative. I grabbed Erin’s right nipple, pinched in and turned it as I said “I want you to come now!”

Wasn’t really thinking about it when I said it, I just said it. Seems silly, but I was still surprised that she came on command. I’m sure the nipple twist helped, but damn!

As the weeks progressed Erin got kinkier and kinkier. And yes, my cock is continuing to grow and thicken slightly each time. I’ve found that my cock gets release when she orgasms whether or not it happens while I’m inside. Surprisingly it’s been easier to get her off with each successive week. She’s been doing things I’ve only read about.

I know she’s read a few of the mcstories with me, but I didn’t think that she had read any on her own. But nearly every week there was something new that she’d pick up that I swear was from something I’d read or was thinking about as I was trying to write. I haven’t figured out how she’s been keying into these fantasies that I didn’t know I had. I’ve tried thinking things at her—but haven’t had any results. It has to all be going on in our collective subconscious.

That subconscious bit does keep me on edge though—what I fantasize about and what I want to have in the real world don’t always match up. I don’t know what I’d do if she started lactating and mooing. Worse yet I don’t know what I’m becoming.

So far all these changes have been limited to our sex life—everything is back to normal outside that. Well, aside from a few extra dollars spent on nipple clamps, cuffs, candles and other toys.

Whatever the case I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts. And with that I believe it’s time to return my attentions to the woman bound on my bed. I’ll give you an update if things continue progress like this over the next few months.