The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Submission”

Dear Contributor,

Thank you very much for your submission to “Gent: The Magazine for Wild Men and Tamed Women.” While we appreciate your efforts, we feel that your submission is not suited for our current needs. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Alec Masters
Editor, Gent Magazine
* * *
Dear Contributor,

Thank you very much for your submission to “Gent: The Magazine for Wild Men and Tamed Women.” While we appreciate your efforts, we feel that your submission is not suited for our current needs. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Alec Masters
Editor, Gent Magazine

(handwritten) Next time, send us a different story... you’re a good writer, but this one just isn’t “us”!

* * *
Dear Ms. Holland,

I’m afraid there’s something you don’t understand. “Gent: The Magazine for Wild Men and Tamed Women” is a magazine about domination, and we do accept fiction submissions; however, all three of the stories you’ve sent us have been about men being hypnotized into serving women. Obviously, this is exactly the sort of thing we can’t publish. Might I suggest that your next story that you send in to us involve a woman being hypnotized into serving a man? Or, if you’d like, you could rework one of your existing stories so that the gender roles are reversed—I’d certainly like to get more writing of your quality into the magazine, but it has to fit in with our approach to fiction.

Sincerely,
Alec Masters
Editor, Gent Magazine
* * *
Dear Ms. Holland,

Another great story—but unfortunately, another story we can’t use. I did read your cover letter, and I have to say I admire the forcefulness with which you stated your ideas of women’s superiority to men; however, neither this, nor the quality of your writing, will change the fact that “Gent: The Magazine for Wild Men and Tamed Women” is not currently in a position to accept these stories. Believe me; I would love to see your work in our magazine... I find your style very absorbing, and have kept copies of your previous works to read myself. But if we can’t get on the same page, I’m afraid you won’t be able to get into our pages.

Sincerely,
Alec Masters
Editor, Gent Magazine
* * *
Dear Ms. Holland,

While I do understand the writer’s maxim, “Persistence pays off”, I have to tell you that you’re definitely on the wrong track. This latest story is probably the best yet (and to answer the question you posed in your cover letter, yes, I do get aroused while reading them—your style is one of the sexiest I’ve read in my time as editor of this magazine.) In fact, I’ve been circulating a few copies around the office, and several of the guys have been praising your talent; however, we all agree that there’s simply no way the story could make it into the magazine without substantial alterations. Again, if you’re willing to make those alterations, I’d love to publish you... but unfortunately, it’s just not possible for “Gent” to take stories based around the subjugation of men to women. Even if I were to change my own mind on this, the publisher gives us a very clear mandate on what we’re looking for.

Sincerely,
Alec Masters
Editor, Gent Magazine
* * *
Dear April,

To be honest, I was actually somewhat surprised that you waited so long to send us another of your stories. After receiving one every six weeks like clockwork, I found myself missing your latest attempt to get published. Your latest story is another classic.

Unfortunately, it’s another classic we still can’t publish. Believe me, I’ve thought long and hard about how to get these into print—I believe everyone deserves to read these works. I know that I, personally, can’t stop reading them...of course, to be honest, I’d always preferred stories told from the superior male point of view before you sent in your submissions. But now, I have to admit I’m finding those stories rather, well...dull. I’m not the only one, either. I don’t think that even two hours passed before the other editors dropped by my desk, asking to see your latest story. I showed them, of course, but I kept your cover letter to myself. (Is that selfish?)

In answer to the question you posed in your cover letter this time, yes, I do masturbate while reading your stories; I didn’t at first, but again, I’m finding that your writing style has grown on me. I’m even considering asking our publisher if we can’t start up a companion magazine to “Gent” that features female-dominant fiction—it’s only now that I begin to think about how much of a market there must be for those kinds of stories. Lots of men out there wanting to be controlled by beautiful women, lots of women out there who know how to control men...the more I think about it, the better it sounds.

Unfortunately, until such time as I can work out something with the man in charge, I’ll continue to be the only one who reads your stories. Please keep writing, though. Even if you only have a small audience here, rest assured that it’s a very appreciative one!

Sincerely,
Alec Masters
Editor, Gent Magazine
* * *
Dear Mistress April,

First, let me apologize for the tone of informality in my previous missive. Rest assured, I didn’t mean to imply any sort of improper relationship between us; I simply thought that after several months of correspondence, we were undoubtedly on a first-name basis. I accept with full understanding the correction in your cover letter, and I hope that you weren’t too bothered by such presumption on my part. In future, I will address you as you wish to be addressed. As you say, it’s only your due.

I also feel I have to apologize for giving such an inadequate response to the question posed in your previous cover letter; certainly, telling you that I masturbate to your stories is accurate, but as you pointed out, a writer needs feedback, and I have been remiss in my duties as an editor not to give you a full and complete description of what causes my arousal exactly. Your latest story brought me to another intense orgasm, and I’ll try to describe in detail why.

First, let me say that I was very glad that you didn’t keep me waiting, as before. Six weeks is hard enough to endure without another of your wonderful stories, let alone an agony of uncertainty as I await the arrival of the mail each day. This time, as soon as your story landed on my desk, I took a small tube of KY jelly and slipped off to the restroom.

The first thing I did was read your cover letter. I realize that it’s not a part of the story, but your prose style is simply astonishing...I found myself getting hard as soon as I read the words, “Dear alec,” and by the time I’d gotten to the story itself, I was already lubing up my cock with the KY.

I actually don’t remember much of the setting, this time...I remember finding it ironic that the whole thing was set in the offices of a publisher, and noting with humor that the lead male character shared a first name with me, but by that point, I was already lost in a haze of lust, skimming the story in an effort to get to the hypnosis sequence. You make hypnosis sound so erotic, Mistress April...and so realistic, too! I can’t help but wonder if some of these are based on real life events.

In any event, when I finally did reach the hypnosis sequences, I couldn’t stop stroking my cock—not even long enough to turn the pages. Instead, I just found myself re-reading a few paragraphs, over and over, and as I got more aroused, it was almost like my field of vision was narrowing down...I remember gasping as I could only focus on a line or two at a time...I almost think I remember reading just the word “obey”, over and over again, chanting it as I stroked my cock until I came, but I’m not sure. It’s so hard to think when you’re that aroused. It’s almost like the conscious brain just shuts down, leaving my cock in charge...

Afterwards, I cleaned myself up and went to photocopy the story. Almost everyone here reads your works now, and I knew that they’d be waiting for this one—and incidentally, Mistress April, I agree with your suggestion that the only way to really convince our publisher that they’re right for “gent” is to show them to him myself. You’re also right in pointing out that a companion magazine for dominant women simply isn’t the answer. After all, as you said, putting dominant women side by side with dominant men is like putting them into competition, and there’s simply no competition to be had. I’ve always thought myself that stories from the superior female point of view were far more arousing than those involving men taking charge.

In any event, this is still one more story we can’t publish here, but I’m hoping that the next few weeks will change all of that. Soon, I hope that your stories will take the place they rightfully deserve in our magazine, leading the way.

Sincerely,
Alec Masters
Editor, Gent Magazine
* * *
Dear Mistress April,

i was so glad to get another story from You today, i almost came in my pants when the mail arrived. i controlled myself, though...i know that You’d want me to wait until i was actually reading Your words before releasing my orgasm. There were a few other submissions in the mail that day, but i threw them away—they were all about men taking charge of women, which is frankly the most unrealistic thing i’ve ever heard of. How could a man possibly control a woman? Men are the natural servitors, and women are the natural dominators. Our brains shut down when our cocks are aroused by powerful females, leaving us mindless pleasure-driven sluts whose only goal is to please our Mistresses. It’s so obvious to me that i don’t understand why more people haven’t submitted to a powerful woman yet. Of course, i’m one of the lucky ones...i receive Your instructions now. So does everyone else in the office now. we all understand the bliss of servitude to Your will.

The publisher still resists, but i don’t think he’ll be able to fight Your power much longer. i know he can’t hold out forever...submission to Your will is inevitable. i give him a week, at most...less, once i show him the story You sent us this time. Soon, his mind will shut down, and he will give in to the same pleasure i now feel...the pleasure of Obedience to Your will. You will control us. You must control us. i must obey.

Once i have finished this response, i will go to masturbate again, as You have commanded...i know that i will hear Your voice in my mind, instructing me in the proper fashion to submit to Your control. The others in the office envy me, for i am the one that You chose to be first in servitude, most devoted to You and Your powerful feminine charms. Thank You, Mistress, for giving me the opportunity to submit, and i’m sure that we’ll have broken down the publisher into a slave within days! When we do, we’ll be printing Your work so that others can enjoy the bliss of mindless cock slavery.

Submissively,
alec masters
editor, gent magazine
* * *
Dear Mistress April,

Thank You very much for Your submission to “gent: The Magazine for Tamed Men and Wild Women”. The publisher feels that the normal freelancer rates are not a sufficient expression of our gratitude for allowing us to spread Your gospel of feminine power; as such, he wishes to make arrangements to give the ownership of the magazine to You. we will be contacting You by phone in order to make arrangements for this transfer; needless to say, ownership of the magazine includes ownership of its staff as well. we live to serve You, Mistress, in every way.

Yours,
slave alec
servant, Mistress April Holland