The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUBSCRIPTION MODEL

The porn starlet was good at this. She gave a happy sigh, her eyes going into a thousand-yard stare, her lips staying fixed in that almost-smile.

Behind her, the guy playing the hypnotist patted her on the shoulder, brushing her hair back behind it so the camera could get a clearer view of her face. “Well done, Jenny,” he said, trailing his hands down from her shoulders, fingertips dancing over the curves of her chest through the blouse. “Now, you’re going to help me brainwash you.”

“I’m going to help you brainwash me,” she droned in response.

“Good,” he purred, leaning down. A close-up of his lips against her ear. “Cum.” The starlet moaned thrillingly, her face never changing, except – was there a glint in her eye? It felt almost real.

Lisa fumbled with her free hand for the mouse, pulling the time on the DVD back another thirty seconds.

The porn starlet let out a happy sigh, her eyes going into a thousand-yard stare, her lips staying fixed in that almost-smile.

Behind her, the hypnotist patted her on the shoulder, brushing her hair back behind it so the camera could get a clearer view of her face. “Well done, Jenny,” he said, trailing his hands down from her shoulders, fingertips dancing over the curves of her chest through the blouse. “Now, you’re going to help me brainwash you.”

“I’m going to help you brainwash me,” she droned in response.

“Good,” he purred, leaning down. A close-up of his lips against her ear. “Cum.” The starlet moaned thrillingly, her face never changing

It still wasn’t quite enough. Her hand ever more frantic in her chair, she still pulled the clip back that precious few seconds.

”Well done, Jenny. Now, you’re going to help me brainwash you.”

“I’m going to help you brainwash me.”

“Good. Cum.”

As Jenny came this time, so did Lisa, eyes squeezed shut, identifying herself as totally as she could with the helpless, buxom Jenny, so sweet and innocent now, so slutty later.

Click went the mouse.

“Well done, Jenny...”

* * *

Fuck, she loved that DVD. Well worth it. What a birthday treat it’d been... especially that actre... that porn star, let’s not kid ourselves, with the obviously-fake rack and the obviously-real love for sex. She was perfect; a strawberry blonde, emphasis on strawberry, just like Lisa, maybe a couple inches on her in height (both of them, quite unfairly, in those long, luscious legs), curvier for real and then built out to perfection with those silicone headlights... The face was a little different, the makeup, even for ‘innocent’ pre-brainfuck Jenny, probably more daring than Lisa would try.

But she could imagine herself in Jenny’s place easily enough, could really empathise with it. And by the end, Jenny was letting herself be brainwashed... Lisa shivered again. That little twist on the fantasy had probably been worth the price of the DVD on its own, just encountering that. It was the first time she’d risked putting anything like that on her credit card, but it was worth it...

Maybe she should watch it again. Every time she did she found a new moment to dwell on, a new favourite sequence.

* * *

Jenny sits in a room watching the TV, antsy, panicky. The actress really is a cut above most porno chicks, Lisa thinks; she’s actually conveying the kind of terror a woman might feel if she was snapped out of long-term brainwashing.

The door opens. She looks up toward it, her face lighting up, eager, as her friend and saviour enters – but the empty expression on the blonde’s face tells a story to the watcher. Lisa moans softly with anticipation as the hypnotist steps into the room, into the building, back with the woman Lisa has been thinking of, on and off, as rightfully his.

“No,” Jenny moans. “No, no, no-”

Even as she’s speaking, she’s making a bolt for the far side of the room, but the blonde has obviously been programmed for this ahead of time. In two long strides she catches Jenny, wrapping arms around her, pinning her. The hypnotist walks across at leisure.

Lisa leans closer to the screen. The blonde isn’t as cute as Jenny, or as good an actress, but the blank, expressionless cast of her face is the first part of her performance that’s seemed real, almost as good as Jenny’s. She can feel the blonde fail to care that this is her friend. She can taste Jenny’s half-fear, half excitement, and all either arouse in her is excitement.

Jenny starts to struggle free, She gets one arm loose-

“Jenny,” the hypnotist asks. “Do you remember the spiral?”

Jenny’s expression melts away into slack, vacant emptiness, and Lisa’s mouth opens in heat-filled response. She stares at her porno fantasy self, desperate now for the next moment.

“The... spiral...” Jenny’s free hand is idly tracing a spiral pattern around her breast, outside her blouse. As Lisa watches, her own fingers mirroring the spiral tracing below the desk, that spiral becomes less idle, more precise, faster, more insistent. Her other arm struggles to reach her other nipple, but it remains trapped in the blonde’s grip. “I... remember... the... spiral...” Jenny continues, her voice a drone at first that slowly turns into a blissful squeak.

Click

“Do you remember the spiral?”

“The... spiral... I... remember... the... spiral...”

The hypnotist walks across, taking advantage of her failure to react to unbutton her blouse. He moves the blonde’s hands away; they hang there, stationary, the blonde having no idea they could move of their own accord.

Jenny’s spirals gradually coax the blouse off her breasts, revealing those beautiful, ripe, implanted beauties again.

“Mmm,” the hypnotist purrs. “No bra, I see... Doll wasn’t entirely gone.” He chuckles.

“What do you remember about the spiral, Jenny?”

Click

“Do you remember the spiral?”

“The... spiral... I... remember... the... spiral...”

“Mmm... No bra, I see... Doll wasn’t entirely gone.” A chuckle

“What do you remember about the spiral, Jenny?”

“It... helps... you... brainwash... me...”

“Cum.”

The blonde moans. Jenny almost seems to explode with pleasure, but despite her arousal, Lisa doesn’t quite join her.

Click

“Do you remember the spiral?”

“The... spiral... I... remember... the... spiral...”

“Mmm... No bra, I see... Doll wasn’t entirely gone.” A chuckle

“What do you remember about the spiral, Jenny?”

“It... helps... you... brainwash... me...”

“Cum.”

The blonde moans. The two redheads, one on either side of the screen, erupt in unison.

* * *

That scene... somehow, the first few viewings, this one hadn’t had that kind of emotional impact. Watching it again, letting herself get lost in it again, Lisa felt like she’d soaked up more this time. Doll – Jenny’s new personality – really hadn’t been entirely gone.

Lisa ran her tongue over dry lips, thinking about her appearance in that scene, the blouse that she’d been sporting... even if you ignored the lack of bra underneath, it was a deliciously revealing top, quite the sort of thing a woman with a turbocharged libido might shrug on without really thinking about it. And that woman was Doll, still inside Jenny, waiting. But the blouse itself...

It was really, really sexy. And at the same time, it wasn’t going to look too... well, slutty. And if it suited Do – Jenn – the actress, then it should suit Lisa. She made her mind up to find something like it on her lunch the next day.

* * *

“Now, you’re going to help me brainwash you.”

“I’m going to help you brainwash me.”

“Good. Cum.”

…oh...

“Mmm... No bra, I see... Doll wasn’t entirely gone.”

“What do you remember about the spiral, Jenny?”

“It... helps... you... brainwash... me...”

“Cum.”

...ohgod.

* * *

The whole film was utterly delicious, really. But... watching just that one film, constantly, over and over... was starting to get a little repetitive. Lisa had been putting it off as long as possible – she’d only ever bought this one porno in her life. Buying another so soon would have felt... scary. Did feel scary, in fact.

But it felt... right, too. She went back to the website she’d ordered this one from, hoping for—

Oh.

Oh, yes.

Yes, thank you, yes.

Her favourite actress – her easiest fantasy redhead – was in four or five more.

And there were trailers... Her finger twitched for a moment. Should she really throw more money at this?

Well, watching a trailer couldn’t hurt...

* * *

OK. OK, watching all the trailers several times over wouldn’t have hurt, would it? I mean... well, it had been kind of a waste of her Sunday, but Lisa thought she at least felt... sated? She wouldn’t want to buy one of the full things yet, at least.

And tomorrow, work would keep her busy most of the day... She went to bed. To bed... and to dream...

* * *

She woke with a happy moan, her hand tangled between her thighs, her lips apart, her tongue caressing... someone... who wasn’t actually there, except in her dreams. Vivid, they’d been, and yet now, Lisa could only remember the flavour of him (but who?) on her tongue, the rest fading away, not seeming to matter. Reluctantly, she climbed out of bed and headed to the shower...

* * *

The blouse worked for her, arguably, even better than she’d thought. And she didn’t feel worried that people might consider it sluttish, either – which kept her confident, not worrying, as she stopped by a local bar.

Maybe it was the confidence, not the blouse, but she felt more certain of male attention than usual – and that got capped, late in the night, when one of the men there—a really cute one, too – bought her a drink. Walking home that night, she wasn’t sure whether the alcohol or the memory of that was keeping her warmer, or which was bringing more of the smile to her lips – but it had been a good night.

Just before bed, she turned on the DVD once again...

* * *

Jenny, nude from the waist up, reclined on the sofa, nestled in the hypnotist’s arms. His fingers gently traced out spirals around her breasts, provoking soft, rhythmic moans. Her eyes were not quite shut, heavily lidded, her lips slightly apart, her face not so much blank as slack.

“What’s your name, Jenny?” the hypnotist asked.

The open lips parted slightly further. There was a pause. Jenny was trying to think about it.

“Do you remember your name?”

Another pause.

“no” she managed, eventually.

“Listen to the Spiral,” he urged. “The Spiral tells you everything it’s important for you to know, doesn’t it?”

“yes”

“Does it give you a name?”

A pause. Jenny’s slack face acquired just a hint of emotion, just the faintest worry-line of confusion. The Spiral tells all, but she does not have a name...

After a long moment, the hypnotist relented.

“Your name is Doll,” he told her.

Another pause.

“my name is Doll.”

Click.

“my name is Doll.”

Click.

“my name is Doll.”

Lisa’s breath caught in her throat. Her orgasm was – almost – silent.

* * *

Right, she decided. This was not an obsession. Sure, it looked like one, but any time someone gets a new hobby they fixate on it for a while, don’t they? That’s all that was going on here; and she only had the one DVD. So she was just... overusing it. Fixating on it. Natural, that’s all it was. But it was still going to be worth hurrying the next phase along.

So... time to allow her to divide her attentions. Fixations spread out are weaker fixations, right?

Smiling at her reflection in the office bathroom mirror, she nodded decisively. That would do it, yes... She’d look those trailers over again, that night, maybe after stopping by the bar again. Then she could choose one extra DVD to order, and that was bound to help assuage these urges, right?

That night, she settled down in front of the computer after a pleasant couple of hours with Sean – the guy she’d met at the bar – she had a smile on her face. In another couple of nights she might invite Sean home, but she felt that it probably wouldn’t produce the right kind of reaction if she sat down to watch those trailers in front of him.

Still, she thought. Let’s see, shall we?

* * *

She knew the actress’ name now; Jasmine Doran. She’d known it before, really, but it was seeing it in the credits to so many more samples that really drilled the name into her mind. It had been easier, honestly, to think of her just as Jenny/Doll. But in The Field Guide To Hypnosluts, Jasmine was neither Jenny nor Doll; she was Beth. And she was other names in the other titles. It made her... real, more real. And yet every time she watched Jenny succumb, become Doll, it seemed so... so believable. As if Jasmine was going under too.

So many choices... Lisa couldn’t quite decide between Downward Spiral and Motivation for her next purchase. Biting her lip, she considered the possibility of splashing out on both...

And then she saw it. Just a little note, tucked away in the corner of the screen, under a picture of Jasmine as a blank-eyed secretary, face set in a giggling spoof of the bimbo stereotype, tits spilling out all over the place, holding a clipboard labeled SUBSCRIBERS.

If individual purchases aren’t your thing, how about giving our subscription model some thought? A new movie will be available for download once a week until you catch up, then once a month – on release day – for as long as your subscription lasts.

Of course, Lisa thought. That would be... perfect.

The cursor hovered over the Submit button. Jasmine’s voice whispered into her ear.

“I’m going to help you brainwash me.”

Click.

TO BE CONTINUED