The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Substance Abuse

This is my disclaimer. Warning the story contains explicit material of a sexual nature. It contains Mind control, female domination, incest, transformation, lactation and female/female sex. If you are of a sensitive nature, easily offended, or weak of mind, please read no further. This document is the work of my twisted mind and imagination, and belongs entirely to me. Please do not copy, steal or distribute this document, unless you have my consent. You can contact me on my email address , on my guestbook at http://twistedcreation.tk, don’t hesitate, I always read all my mail. I’m always welcome to thoughts, comments and ideas for the next chapter; I make these stories for you as well as me. If you give me some good feedback, I’ll keep writing (now that my PC is working again)!

Substance Abuse—Part I

A parcel. It was finally here! After waiting 12 weeks, Gill finally had her pills. She immediately tore the package open and rummaged around in the Styrofoam for the bottle.

She picked it up and examined the bottle. She read the tiny print.

WARNING—Experimental Drugs—This bottle contains x500 750mg capsules of product DD223ei. This drug must be delivered immediately to MC-labs for further testing.

‘Strange’ she thought ‘That’s not what I ordered. Maybe there’s been a mix up.’

12 weeks earlier she had purchased a bottle of a new drug that was supposed to increase mental ability.

At 47, Gill was unhappy with herself. As time had passed, she had lost her looks. She had a crappy job

She did have a deep envy of her sister Tracy, who was 10 years younger. She was the opposite of her. Tracy was slim and toned, as well as being completely against smoking. She even had a good job.

Gill tipped the whole contents of the box onto the floor, and searched around for a guide, or at least information on the pills she had. She found a tiny square of folded paper in amongst the small foam beads.

‘Okay’ she said out loud ’ At least I can find out what the hell I have here...’ she unfolded the paper and started to read.

‘Drug DD223ei—Drug increases mental power at a high rate. Although untested on a human subject the chemical is believed to increase the number of nerve fibre connections, as well as reducing the size of synapses connecting the cells. This drug is set for incineration on the 28th of this month, due to funding cuts. This project has been officially closed, DD223ei Remains untested in human subjects, although results on primates have very promising results when 1 capsule is taken daily. The level of mental attribute increase, and the limit of such power is yet to be determined, but results appear permanent if full course is taken. Side affects in tested primate subjects are as follows—Lactation, although a new chemical is produced with the milk, the effects and properties of which remain untested—Increased dominating persona, subjects quickly became dominant in the group, although aggression was virtually non-existent—Increased sexual activity, although female subjects show higher levels. Read Report Alpha-1e-DD223ei for lab results.’

She read it several times. ‘Increases Metal Power at a High Rate’ she murmured to herself. She stood up, and walked to the kitchen. She turned on the tap and immediately unscrewed the lid of the pill bottle. She was about to tip them away when the thought crossed her mind again ‘Increases mental power’ Burning in her mind. Half of her wanted to throw the drug away, but the other wanted to keep them.

‘Maybe ill just take them for a while, if anything bad happens I’ll stop, there can’t be any harm in trying...’ she reassured herself. Before she knew it she had taken a pill. She was sure she could feel it working, although this was just her imagination, the pill would take a while to work.

Gill went back into the lounge, and started doing a crossword, trying to see if she had gotten any smarter. After sitting for an hour and a half trying to decipher the questions, she started to get impatient. Her skin had started to tingle slightly and she felt hot, but her brain was still the same. Then a though crossed her mind.

‘Maybe they used small monkeys to test this drug, if the were small they wont have needed the same dose as a person.’ she thought, as she moved back into the kitchen. She once again took a pill, then another just in case. After, she once again sat down to do the cross word. After about 20 minutes she started to feel odd. She was burning up all over; her skin was hot and tingling. She stood up, and tried to go to bed but she became overwhelmed with the urge to sleep. She fell back onto her chair, and drifted into a troubled sleep.

She awoke almost 24 hours later. She looked down at herself, she was bathed in sweat. Then she sat up, immediately alert. She felt a pressure in her breasts; she lifted up her t-shirt, and removed her bra. She felt the air on her nipples, and the instantly became erect. Her breasts also felt fuller, and less saggy. She couldn’t help but give her nipples a little squeeze, to see how they felt. As she squeezed them a small stream of milk shot out of both nipples, surprising her slightly. She got a little on the end of her finger and brought it up to her mouth to taste. As she tasted it, she felt something between her legs, a tingling all round and in her pussy. She reached down with her free hand and pushed her hands into her panties to try and feel what was going on. As soon as she touched her clit she came, almost arching up out of the chair. Her pussy was so wet, something she had never really experience before. She didn’t think to much as she brought her now soaking fingers to her mouth and tasted that too. She savoured the taste, making sure she licked it all off her hand.

‘Wow, that must be the new chemical my bodies making, it must be an aphrodisiac’ She thought.

Gill lay there for a while, basking in the reawakened feelings her body was experiencing, then she looked over at the digital clock she had sitting on her mantle piece.

‘Wednesday? Wait, I must have been here for 24 hours! Shit, my pills, I have to follow the course’ She said, panicking about not getting her drug. As soon as she took them she felt relief. She once again sat down and started the cross word again. This time she completed it in less than 10 minutes.

‘Wow!’ She thought, pleased with herself ‘This drug is great, why the hell would they burn it?’

After a while she felt herself starting to get tired again. This time she set the alarm on the clock before she fell asleep.

This continued for days. each day she would take three pills, and each day she would fall asleep, waking 24 hours later to masturbate. She shunned work, and ignored everything other than the pills and her deepening desire for sex. Her mind was indeed getting more powerful, beyond the level she could comprehend a few weeks ago. She wasn’t addicted to the pills, but she knew she had to finish them.

After a week or so, she stopped falling asleep, instead she remained awake, feeling the incredible feelings running though her. She called her work place, and told them that she quit.

She barely ate now, she had worked out her minimum bodily requirements and consumed only what she needed.

Weeks later she looked into the bottle, only 10 left.

‘Oh what the hell’ she thought, and began taking the pills left in the bottle. At last she had finished them, just one more night of sleep and shed be done.

The effects were massive. The increased dose had a major effect on her. She felt dizzy, and collapsed on the floor of her kitchen.

Her mind went into overdrive as she slept. A dense ball of cells had begun to grow within her mind, giving her a power she had never even dreamt of.

She woke, instantly alert. She got to her feet. She looked out of her window and saw that it was dark. ‘Whoa, must have been out for a while’ she thought. She winced slightly as a sharp pain hit her head. As suddenly as it had struck, it had gone, but she felt different. Her thoughts came to her immediately; her mind was totally clear and focused. She felt something else too, between her legs. She was incredibly horny. She was just about to start masturbating when she heard a knock at the door.

‘Damn’ she said, reluctantly getting up and answering the door.

‘Hi Gill, where have you been? Nobody has seen or heard from you in like 3 days.’ It was her sister Tracy.

As soon Gill saw her, she felt a strange emotion run through her body, a mixture of lust and deep envy. It washed over her and settled between her legs. She knew what she was going to do.

‘Err, Hi, sorry, I’ve just not been very well these past few days, come in’ she said.

Tracy sat down on the settee as Gill went into the kitchen.

‘Do you want a drink Tracy?’ Gill shouted

‘Yeah, have you got any milk? I’m not really up for a hot drink’ Tracy replied.

‘I sure do, I’ve got plenty of milk..’ Gill smiled to herself, this was the chance she needed. She lifted her T-shirt and squeezed her nipple. Sure enough, a thick jet of milk came shooting out. She got some Ice from the freezer and placed it in a glass. She then started to squeeze her nipples into the glass, filling it in no time, with no real effort. The Ice cooled the milk, chilling it as if it was straight from the fridge. She quickly strained the ice from the glass, and rearranged her clothing.

‘Here you go, Tracy’ she said handing the drink to her.

She watched attentively as Tracy started to drink the milk. Her milk. She started to sip but as soon as shed drank a little, she started chugging it down, until it was all gone. Tracy started to sit a little uncomfortably, fidgeting with her underwear. She started to look a little flustered, and she blushed.

‘Mum, I’ll be back in a second, I’ve, err, got to use your bathroom’ Said Tracy. She got up, and almost ran to the bathroom.

Gill waited until she heard the bathroom door shut, and then quietly followed her. She could hear her sister as she climbed the stairs.

‘Whets happening to me’ she thought, fingering herself furiously. ‘I’m in my sister’s house fingering myself’

She couldn’t help herself. She was soaking wet, her clit was fully exposed, with three fingers pumping in and out of her. She was so close, but as hard she tried, she couldn’t peak. She closed her eyes and started to try and visualise the sexiest thing she could. She had to come soon, it was almost unbearable.

Outside, Gill was listening in, hearing the wet noises and the moans of her sister. She started to try and will Tracy to come out of the bathroom and fuck her, to become her toy.

Suddenly as Tracy had a thought, she imagined walking out of the bathroom and into her sister’s room, then lying on her bed waiting for Gill to come and take her. The thought sickened her, but as soon as it had entered her mind, she climaxed, harder and for longer than she had experienced in her life. She felt the urge to start again, but the thought that had triggered her orgasm was still stuck in her mind. The more she tried not to think about it, the more graphic and detailed the thought became, and the more it turned her on. She felt compelled to go and follow though her thought. She came again, stronger than the last time; it felt as if her pussy was going to break her fingers. She let out a scream as she came, her juices poured out of her onto the floor. She felt content, and finally relaxed. She cleaned herself up and walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as she saw gills room, the feeling was back, only stronger than before. She didn’t even notice Gill sitting on the top step of the stairs. Tracy needed to go in, and lie down. She stripped as she went, she couldn’t help it. She was so scared of what was happening and about the fact that Gill might find her. She was powerless to resist, the closer she got, the more excited she got.

Gill couldn’t believe it, she had control over her. ‘Those pills, it had to be the pills’ she thought to herself’ they’ve given me power to control!’

She felt a small tremor run through her body, concentrating in her pussy. She immediately felt herself becoming wet.

She started to imagine the things that she would love to do to her sister. She wanted her sister to become like her, the way she was before the change. She wanted to watch her sister’s figure start to fade, her spirit break. She wanted to see her sister slowly submit knowing what was happening, but being powerless to resist as it happened.

She stood up, and looked over into her room, seeing her sister lying on her bed writing, trying not to finger herself. Gill walked into her room, quietly standing next to her bed, and her sisters moaning frame. She watched as her sister resisted the feelings within her, her eyes tightly shut and a look of total determination on her face.

Gill smiled, and imagined what she would like her sister to do next. Gill thought hard, envisioning her sister’s pussy pulsing on its own, juices pouring out of it. She thought and it happened. As soon as the thought entered her mind, she saw Tracy’s face contort. She grunted and moaned as her pussy started to pulse and contract by itself, climaxing wildly. Her juice poured out, filling the air with the smell of sex, and soaking down into her bed sheets.

‘What’s happening to me’ thought Tracy, her mind fuzzy as she was overcome by almost constant orgasm. All she could see clearly in her mind was Gill, naked. She had the urge to kneel in front of her, and do as she said. But no, it was wrong, she couldn’t do something like that, Gill was her sister. But she couldn’t get the thought out of her mind; it was like a splinter, irritating her normal thoughts.

Suddenly, the feeling stopped. No orgasm, no after glow. Nothing. She opened her eyes.

‘Gill! What are you...? Why are...I can explain, Gill, I couldn’t help myself! I’m so sorry!’ Cried out Tracy, tears welling up in her eyes. She tried to sit and cover herself, but she couldn’t move.

‘What? What’s going on here, why can’t I move my body?! Gill, Help me!!’ She started to panic, as her body didn’t respond.

‘You need my help now?’ Smirked Gill ‘it looks like you already helped yourself, and pretty well I might add..’

Gill imagined her sister sitting up and starting to heat up again. Again, Tracy reacted straight away, sitting upright, and suddenly blushing and squirming again.

‘Well Tracy, looks like your ready to go again’ She sniggered ‘Don’t mind me, I need a new technique, and yours seems pretty good’

With a thought, Tracy’s hands were back between her legs, furiously masturbating her. Her mind was screaming for her to stop, but her hands moved on their own.

She watched stunned as Gill started to undress. Wanted to kneel in front of her, she had to fight the urge, although the feeling between her legs were making it hard for any real thought.

‘Go on, you can kneel if you want to, it would be nice if you did’ She said to Tracy.

Tracy tried to speak, but the words she wanted didn’t come out ‘Yes, kneel’ she said in a monotone voice. She got up and knelt in front of her now naked sister, her body not responding to the commands she sent.

‘I bet you want to know what’s going on, but I’m afraid that knowledge is not meant for you. But I can tell you one thing, your gonna be a changed woman by the time tonight’s out sis’ Gill slowly said, savouring the look of horror on her sisters face.

‘Why, why... Are you doing this to me?’ Tracy managed to blurt out.

‘Just because I can, I was always jealous of you, your better job, your better looks and your everything, so I just wanted to make you like I am, I mean, the way I was.’ She replied, a hint of anger in her voice.

‘Please let me go, I don’t want this, I cant....no it’s wrong’ Replied Tracy, a new thought invading her mind. She could only see the vision in her mind. All the feelings faded and her mind focused on the new vision in her mind.

‘I hope your ready for your new look’ Laughed Gill, and evil glint in her eyes.

Tracy opened her eyes. She was in a darkened room, alone. She looked around, confused at what was happening.

‘Gill? Where are you? Where am I?!’ She shouted, panicking.

She looked behind her and saw a mirror. It looked as if it was radiating a light of its own. She walked up to it, and saw that she was naked.

She jumped and covered her body, as if some reflex action had taken over. She looked in the mirror at herself, and noticed that she was very attractive. She looked at herself for a long time, staring, as if there was something else to see. Then she noticed a shadow behind her. She tried to look but her gaze was held on the mirror. She stared as the shadow moved closer to her, still shrouded by darkness. She couldn’t move, her body was frozen again. She looked on as the shadow stepped into the light. It was Gill. She stepped closer and closer, until she was right behind Tracy.

Tracy was frozen, she couldn’t move or talk. Not even look away.

Suddenly Gill stepped forward another step. The vision she saw horrified her. Gill stepped into her body. She felt her sisters body join with hers, overwhelming her. She managed to close her eyes.

‘It’s a dream; it has to be a dream’ She thought, the words blocked in her throat. A strange feeling was running though he, her body felt like it was changing. She felt her breasts change, although she couldn’t feel exalt what was happening. She tried to shut out all the feelings until suddenly, and without wanting, she almost fell to her knees with a powerful orgasm. She felt it run up her spine, and wash over her body. Her nipples hardened, her clit immediately followed them, growing to its full size, exposed from its hood. She felt her wetness run down her legs, far more than ever before. Eventually the feeling faded, but she still felt different.

She opened her eyes and looked forward at the mirror. She screamed. Starring back at her was Gill, complete with cigarette in her hand. She looked down, and saw that it wasn’t just a reflection. Her figure had changed, her tits drooped, and her tone gone. She screamed again.

Suddenly she woke. She was back in her bed. It was late, still dark outside. Tracy looked over at her alarm clock, 03:35 it read.

‘What a crazy dream. There must be something wrong with me...’ She thought, noticing she was lying in a damp patch on her bed. She lay back down and went back to sleep, a fitful sleep.

Tracy woke the 3 hours later, ready to work. She vaguely remembered having a crazy dream, but she couldn’t remember what it was exactly. She got up and stretched, admiring herself in her mirror. She noticed something. Her breasts were sagging a bit. Not much, but she defiantly noticed. The she looked a little closer, her face had started to age slightly too, as if something had happened over night. She looked in the mirror for a while, paying close attention to her appurtenance, she applied a think layer of makeup, just putting her complexion down to a bad nights sleep. She even overlooked the fact she had put on a little weight over night, and her sagging breasts.

That day at work, all her thoughts turned to sex. A new thought had invaded all her thoughts of sex. She started to fantasise about drinking milk straight from a woman’s breast. She kept getting hints of her sister too, just flashes in her mind, every time she thought about having sex, or drinking milk. She felt hot all day, and her panties were ruined by the end of the day. She was about to run home when she got a phone call. She didn’t want to answer, she just wanted to get home and finish what her thoughts had started. She answered anyway.

‘Hello?’

‘Hey Tracy, its me Gill, want to come round for a bit, we haven’t chatted for a long time, and there’s loads I want to catch up on’ answered her sister ‘I wont take no as an answer’

Tracy was compelled to do what her sister asked, even though she had a more pressing matter to attend to.

‘Okay, ill be round in 10 minutes, see you later’ she answered.

Within a few minutes, Tracy was banging on Gills door.

‘Hey Tracy, come in, you look like you could use a drink’ said Gill, smiling to herself.

‘Milk, please, I need milk’ gasped Tracy, as if she was dehydrated.

‘Sure come on in, I have plenty of milk’ she replied, feeling her nipples and clit start to become excited.

She led Tracy to the living room, and let her sit down. Gill knew what was going on, and focused her mind on Tracy, amplifying the feelings she had. Again Tracy’s heat rose, she could barley contain herself. The again, the thought came into her mind. She saw herself sucking milk from nipples, savouring the sweet taste, drinking it like a child with her mother. She closed her eyes and saw the image more clearly. She felt so good, so right. She felt something at her mouth, and instinctively started to suckle. Then she tasted it, milk. So, so sweet. She started to drink. The warm liquid filling her mouth, feeling its warmth as she swallows. She opened her eye.

‘Wow, you must be thirsty!’ Cackled Gill, staring straight into Tracy’s eyes as she suckled uncontrollable

‘Mmmph, nooo....I..Whats happening’ Tracy mumbled, unable to pry her mouth away.

‘This isn’t the first time you’ve done this, so why complain now?’ whispered Gill in her sister’s ear.

‘No, I can’t...But...it’s so good...Please help me!’ Cried Tracy, tears filling her eyes, as she moved from one nipple to the other. Gills empty breast sagged more, now drained of milk.

‘Just drink my darling’ soothed Gill ‘you’ll understand soon enough’

Tracy closed her eyes, and continued her suckling.

Suddenly it was all black again. Tracy was in the darkened room again, although it was still as dark and terrifying as the first time, the memory of which came flooding into her mind. This time, there was no mirror. She stood in the centre of the room, looking around her for anything, or her sister. A noise. She froze, unable to move from fear. She slowly regained control of her body and looked around.

She screamed.

Gill was standing naked, directly behind her. Tracy moved, she leapt from the spot and ran to the corner of the room. She turned and looked at Gill, pressed as tightly as she could in the corner. Gill didn’t move. She just looked at Tracy, and smiled.

Suddenly she disappeared into a mist. Tracy was horrified at what she was seeing. The mist hung in the air, but there was no sign of her sister. Then the mist started to move, it was coming towards her. She panicked, but had no where to go. The mist surrounded her, settling on her skin, she inhaled it, and it covered her. Her body instantly caught fire inside; her body was consumed with powerful feelings. She felt her body start to strain and move internally, her breast started to sag, her skin aged, and she gained weight. It was happening again, she was becoming Gill again.

She tried to fight, but a new feeling started to build again, she was going to cum again, and lose all her self control. She felt it build, her pussy started to leak, her nipples stood to full attention, and her clit grew again.

‘NOOOO!’ she cried out as her orgasm washed over her, washing another piece of her away.

‘NOOOO!’ She cried, arching out of her bed. She looked around, again confused. She was in her room. Another dream. She looked over to her clock, 03:45. She felt the damp patch on her bed, but just fell asleep again.

She awoke again the next day, feeling exhausted. She once again got out of bed and stretched. Again she had recollection of a dream, but no real memory of what it was. She looked in the mirror, and was startled by what she saw. She had aged almost over night. Her breasts were sagging, her skin was aging, and she had gained weigh. She though about how much she was starting to look like Gill. Then a thought passed into her mind, a twisted thought, but once that made her horny. She saw an image of herself, sucking on one of Gills nipples, drinking the milk from her breasts.

She tried to ignore the thought, but it wasn’t going to go away.

Over the course of the day, it was all she could think about. Her sister’s massive tits, and engorged nipples, and the sweet taste of milk coming from them, as she drank it down, fill herself. She came several times during the day, without even touching herself. The thought of her sister’s milk was more than enough to push her over the edge.

As soon as work had finished, she had to get to her sisters house. She needed to see Gill, as soon as she could. She didn’t know what was going on, but she just had to get there as quickly as she could.

Tracy banged on her sisters door, but was immediately taken into darkness.

She was back in the room. This time she was ready. Or so she thought. She felt alert, and terrified. She looked around, poking at the shadows, trying to see if she could find her sister, hidden away by the shadows.

‘This is it Tracy, the final time’ Said Gill, scaring Tracy. She looked around but couldn’t see Gill anywhere; the voice seemed to come from all round her.

Then Gill stepped out of the shadows. Tracy turned and faced her, ready to fight. But this was far beyond her power. Gill broke apart, into three main pieces. The pieces slowly moulded into three snakes, all with no eyes or mouths. The writhed on the floor, for a while, trying to get a bearing of their environment. Tracy was shocked. Then the moved. Quicker than she could react, one of the snakes had lunged towards her, and was wrapping itself around her leg/ she fell on her ass, caught completely off guard by the snakes, her sister. The others soon caught up. One wrapped around her other leg, and the other wrapped around her throat. Tracy’s hands reached for the snake at her throat, its tight grip causing panic within her. This gave the others free reign over her. They both arched back, and struck home, one in her ass and one in her pussy. The shock and pain of the intrusion caused her to cry out, giving the third snake its chance.

‘Noooo....Mrph!’ she tried to scream, but the snake cut in short. It forced its way into her open mouth, wriggling its way in, until it was totally inside her. The others were slower in their actions, writhing and thrusting into her body, bringing her to orgasm several times. Eventually she felt them finish their play, and move inside, invading her core.

Then she felt the feeling again. Her body started to change again, this time they were painful. Her body ached as it changed, her tits sagging, her face and skin changing, and her weight increasing. Eventually it was done, and she just lay there, completely beaten. Then she felt it, her waking orgasm started to build. She felt her body reacting, but it wasn’t her body. she felt her new pussy contracting and getting wetter, leaking onto the floor between her legs, she felt her skin and nipples tingle, then she felt the pleasure building inside her body, but stronger than the last two times, until she reached her breaking point. She came harder than ever before in her life, she writher on the floor as wave after wave rose and washed over her body, tearing at her mind, and soul. It was over.

She opened her eyes. She was kneeling before her sister. She looked up. And she tried to scream again, but silence was all that followed. It was her. She was looking up at herself. Suddenly she felt sick, she looked down at herself. It was gills body, she had Gills body.

‘Wow! I never expected this!’ remarked Gill feeling her new body ‘I only wanted you to be in my shoes, not swap shoes. But this is good, I like your body, it feels so...Good’

Using all her power, Tracy stood up, only to buckle and fall onto the bed behind her.

‘Nooo...No, This... This cant be happening’ Murmured Tracy, once again feeling a burning urge between her legs. She suddenly felt thirsty. She closed her eyes as she felt it start to turn for normal thirst into a burning heat in her chest. She needed a drink, bad. She opened her eyes to see a breast hanging in front of her, a few inches from her face. The Nipple leaked slightly, a drop of milk forming then falling onto her lips.

‘Thirsty?’ smirked Gill.

‘No, no I’m not!’ Rasped Tracy, her throat felt so dry.

‘Come on, drink up, it’s the same milk as before’ replied Gill

‘Noo...I can’t...I...need a drink...please, not this’ she cried softly, her resistance starting to fade. She opened her mouth slightly, at which point Gill dropped forward, her new nipple falling straight into her sister’s open and now ready mouth. Without hesitation, Tracy sucked. She felt instantly relaxed and relived as the sweet milk flooded into her mouth. She drank it down.

‘That’s it sweaty, drink it all. The more you drink, the more you’ll want to please me’ Whispered Gill to her sister, as she fed her.

‘No, I can’t...Your...Sister....Please you...’Tracy murmured over her sucking. She couldn’t resist. The more she drank, the more she needed it, and the hotter her pussy became. She could feel herself getting wet, the warmth running from between her thighs.

‘That should be enough, you drank the whole breast!’ laughed Gill, pulling her nipple from her sister’s mouth. She climbed onto her sister’s chest, kneeling over her, legs either side, and her pussy inches from Tracy’s face.

‘You want to please me don’t you, Tracy? If you do, please start now’ Gill said, looking down into her sisters face, seeing her former self.

‘No, Not this....no...I can’t....It looks so good’ Said Tracy before burying her face in her pussy, sucking on her clit, and lapping at the juice that was now pouring out of her sister.

‘God! You’re good; it’s not your first time is it? It is? Wow, you’re a natural!’ Shouted Gill, as her sister nodded, without breaking her licking. Gill was in ecstasy, she’d never felt a feeling as good as this. She gasped as her sister pushed a finger, then two into her ass.

‘More, More!’ Screamed Gill as her body was at fever pitch. Another two fingers entered her ass, pumping in and out, caressing her inside. Suddenly she felt another finger invade her front, followed by another three. Every time the pumped in the got deeper and deeper, pushing gill higher and higher. Gill was almost there, she started to focus herself, trying to contain her orgasm, causing it to build even higher, to a level never possible before. Then she felt it escape her. It felt as if the world had ended.

She came.

A shockwave of energy ran though her whole body. It was powerful, running over her skin, goose bumps forming, following it as it went. She felt her nipples swell and start to leak, the milk running down her chest, and into her sisters still lapping mouth. She felt her clit swell too, and she released a tidal wave of juice into her sister’s mouth. As soon as she tasted it, she swallowed the stopped licking. Her eyes glazed over, the suddenly she was screaming. The orgasm was so powerful it had swept through her body and into her sisters, bringing her to a powerful orgasm too.

After the ordeal was over Gill collapsed onto Tracy. Panting heavily, and trying to fight off the darkness of sleep, she rolled off and next to Tracy.

‘You’re my little toy now’ she whispered into Tracy’s ear.

‘Yes, your toy, I’m your toy’ She replied back, now a completely willing slave to her sister.

She watched fascinated as Tracy reached over to her dressing table and pull out a box of Virginia Slims, putting one into her mouth. She lit it and inhaled deeply, relishing the taste.

‘Hey, those are mine. Plus, I didn’t know you smoked, must be my body doing it’ smiled Gill

‘Yeah, I hated these before, but thanks to you, I think I’m going to love them’ said Tracy.

She rolled over and hugged her sister tightly, the removed the cigarette to begin sucking on her sisters nipple again, drinking down the abundant milk, like a baby.

Gill smiled, it was a new start for both of them, and she intended to take full advantage

The End