The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A RATHER SUCCESSFUL DATE

“I tell you there is no better way to have a date.” Insisted Al Francois to his Monday Night drinking buddy. Al could have been tall but genetics decided otherwise. Dark haired and swarthy he swaggered instead of pleading. He tended to peer intently due to his contacts.

“Still, it is not natural nor is it nice and right.” Countered George Cheng’st to good old Al shaking his shaggy brown mustache enthusiastically. Thickly muscled with a full dark brown and expansive face, he preferred to brood, worried over the troubles in Belarus or the semi-sunken Brooklyn slums. He sipped his Bud cautiously as he word fought.

All eyes shifted suddenly at a thunderous crowd roar to the 299 centimeter screen as the Packers quarterback completed a pass to the Bear nine, Sohop to Watters for an easy twenty meters. The Bears defensive line had worn thin with injuries.

Al, short for Alexander, continued, stubborn as well as loose minded in his amorality. “Consider the advantages. Back in the old twentieth Anno Domini, Hoffman LaRoche developed the original prototype tranquilizer, Valium. A few milligrams of roofies, developed later, shut down feminine reasoning and created calm docility. No one was harmed, people relaxed more. They had to; the nineties were no picnic you know.

“The concept was attacked as are all good and bad things. Then came the second and third generational products that improved immensely on the original so called “date rape” pill. Lower dosages required, longer passivity ranges and selective amnesia for the following morning. Even these effects could and can be deleted with related compounds twisted left instead of right. The new pills reduced all the squabbling arguments and silly protests except when desired. Life could finally be properly programmed for maximum effect.”

“Still, what of free will?”

“What of free love? Free will begins whenever you want. Everybody is happy now. Society norms dictate what is acceptable and our society says drugs are acceptable to maintain happiness and sanity. I screw girls often enough, sure, but they always take a morning after pill. That’s the way men are.” Bourque crossed the goal line for a touchdown making it 13-10 Packers in the fourth. The two guys noted the expected scoring and cheered. It was a grand old game. The Packers needed the victory to finish 13-7 in first ahead of the Saginau Lions. With the interruption in conversation they chugged some Bud and nibbled some Nacho chips.

“Besides, that German firm then developed, after the turn of the century, the first true and tasteless aphrodisiac. A few milligrams sprinkled on the pasta warmed the groin of the most timid of girls. A few more specks stiffened her nipples and made her glow. Anymore she would be gobbling dick uncontrollably under the restaurant table.” Al usually spoke from the sending end of junk rather than the receiver. He gave but rarely partook knowingly. The current fad revolved around pills and shakers. In his early teens hypodermics blossomed in every purse and wallet. The old fashioned still wielded them but their girlfriends hated the pinch and the unctuousness nature of the men involved.

“Still,” George’s favorite word, " what does Lissa think of all this? Is it fair to cheat on her with pills and drugs?”

“With the pill who cares? That is the way of the world.” Lissa Gnood-Tkachman pretended to be Al’s regular girlfriend. Of course, she routinely swallowed a few quieting pills every night mixed with her diet coke or a blue cheese salad dressing. A dream fog of imposed loves and hates shrouded what her original personality may have thought. Lissa loved Al or so she said repeatedly.

“She’s a cute blonde kid, but naïve.” The Bears offense sputtered. Yuiaomnop kicked a deep spinning punt pinning the Packers inside the ten.

“Still—”

“Always still! A SlavePop and some FlySpice any day!”

The Packers strove to keep the Cairo Bears off balance. A pass to the right followed to the left. A fake punt attempt converted a fourth down play on the Bear 44. Less than two minutes remained in the game and the Bears’ cause seemed hopeless.

George considered the myriad ways. All in all the decision seemed imminent in his mind.

The Packers won with a final of 13-10 even though they stalled on the Bears 30 with the ending play.

“See you next Friday at 8?” George hastily chugged some Bud after his question. The drink was a refined mixture of barley and corn extracts flavored with sweet peppers and carbon dioxide bubbles. It stung even a strong man but it left a person amazingly clearheaded afterwards.

“Sure my man, sure. The usual place. The usual time. Lissa will by happy-happy by then.”

George always fretted. For his age he was strong willed but still susceptible to the sordid whims and customs of his era. Still men always did what had to be done. The epoch of the Mommas and the Poppas taught men and women to act and never to wait until it was too late. The resolution of the issues of good and evil demanded actions and decisions of mortals, not of gods or God. George pensively sipped his Bud and structured his master strategy for next he met Al Francois.

Friday night arrived; a night dedicated to and for singles or pickups. An ancient American custom that had endured for centuries, it was followed by Saturday, the greatest day of the week. Al and others of his youthful generation reacted accordingly causing Friday to be extra barbarous and odd.

Al worked on home via the world net as most professionals did. Lissa lived next door in 7G and watched his com when he leaked or napped. Her wavy yellow hair floated down over her shoulders to cascade softly over her back and breasts. It contrasted nicely with her light brown skin tone.

First and foremost on Friday for Al was to do something about Lissa so as to better practice the singles festivities. Just because they slept together often and particularly on Saturday went out to dance or video, Lissa thought he had to share all of his spare time. Therefore Al persuaded her to be more understanding with a stream of worthy and common sense pharmaceuticals.

Noting that she thrived on vitamins that she perceived as healthy and making her attractive, Al had dumped her worthless supply and substituted a mild, similar in appearance, tranquilizer called Kool that also added a rosy complexion. It tended to keep her mute when Al did not desire conversation. She overdosed routinely on the Kool responding agreeably to Al’s compliments on how healthy she appeared.

Lissa, of course, was a product of her age and though high still had a respectable IQ. Whenever they chatted at the PM break drinking café-au-lait, she laced the refreshments with FlySpice and Cuddles. Al stiffened but not so intensely. He would prefer long foreplay and hours of sexual and non-sexual fondling. Since she partook of the same (and knowingly), she accented her own erotic drives and felt warm and moist in her genitals, on the edge of love and romance.

So they held hands often in the afternoon, flirting with fingers for awhile before the urgencies of work drove them briefly apart. Al, that night decided to linger a bit after 6 PM and eat a dinner of roasted ham and mashed potatoes with Lissa. His groin bulged but Al judged that reaction was for the night and did not want to immediately pop Lissa.

Of course, Lissa accepted the dinner invite. “My place, " she cooed.

At supper Al added some SlavePop to her lettuce and cucumber salad. She reciprocated with a pulverized Bennie that overwhelmed the Cuddles and left the FlySpice driving.

Al stared down her brown shirt considering how her breasts expanded and poked the transparent fabric. A black bra covered and molded her tits. His suddenly itching hands dipped into her cleavage and dove under a bra cup. Kool and SlavePop gave Lissa a toothsome smile as his hand squeezed an otherwise timid, frightened breast.

“Let’s Rock and Roll!” Al whooped as he dragged his pretty girlfriend by her hand to the green Arabesque tiles. Hurriedly he unzipped his pants and pushed her blonde head down where he wanted it most with her hands and knees supporting her own weight.

Automatically Lissa opened up, sucked and swallowed. She groaned content and jubilant as he forced her to the base of his cock with her nose tickled by his pubic hair. He slipped a free hand under her short red striped skirt and stroked her full behind. The skirt stretched and clung outlining her thighs and ass and his hand in great detail.

Soon he finished banging her throat with a satisfied sigh. He let her clean up with her tongue only gently holding her blonde head in place.

Slipping a blue Erg in her mouth to raise her energy level for a few minutes he congratulated her: “Fine dinner, Lissa. Now it is time for you to clean up. I’ll be back later.” Lissa nodded, meek and obedient, and began sorting and straightening the dishes as Al departed for his normal Friday excursion after a brief halt to prepare himself back in his own apartment.

The Jubukant Juice Joint had a reputation of being gawky, glittery and scandalous even for the domain of the Republic. As a result attendance skyrocketed despite the spiked booze, high prices and greasy fries. An interstellar atmosphere graced portions of the bar thanks to a nearby spaceport. Earthling refugees and some of the outer aliens stalked the flesh holes out of curiosity or nostalgia. Red top hatted Martians often dropped in as did Star Sailors, fresh from the wilderness fringe of Alpha Centauri. Sour faced Aquans bewildered patrons as they twistily walked through the chair and table arrangements with immense black eyes seeing all and judging intolerantly.

George rose as Al approached to greet his college friend from the University of Clarke in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada with a peevish smile. “You’re late!” George really did not belong with the younger boisterous generation with his odd views on the responsibilities of life. His backbone was straighter than everybody else especially compared to the Joint crowd. Pill popping women or ass-stung damsels disturbed him somewhat.

“Lissa was a royal pain, you know.” Al chuckled remembering as he slid quickly on top of a high stool George beckoned off to his side and a wobbly spike heeled waitress bent over showing off her pear shaped boobs with golden nipple rings. She dropped a slippery Bud onto the tabletop without any fanfare except a dazzling smile. Promptly and professionally ignoring Al’s quickly grasping hand she departed sans pawing.

“I took the liberty of advance ordering when I saw you stagger in.”

“Why thanks, old buddy, pal of pals.” Al dumped a slug of suds down his throat, gulped and questioned: “What’s up for the evening? Anything of note?”

“Amusing events are planned to explore a philosophical point.”

“What be that, chum?”

George peered down at his wristwatch. “Right about now, I would say. At least based on the recommendations and instructions of the manufacturer.”

Al gawked with a frozen smile painted across his lips.

“Finish your brew, Alex.”

“OK,” Al quaffed down the dregs of his Bud bottle. Mechanically he placed the empty back on the table.

“Now, Alex, how do you feel?”

“Fine.”

“Do You know what I did? What you drank?”

“No.”

“Do you care?”

“No.”

“SlavePop mixed with Kool and a dash of Acid to add spin and taste.”

Al waited not having been interrogated. His head spun like a top. Aquamarine fog wandered across his peripheral vision threatening to sweep into his center of being. Small dragons capered maliciously at the edges of self-creation firing fiery breaths.

“How do you feel.”

“Wonderful.”

“This night will teach you a valuable lesson about self will and freedom as it should be. Later we will adjust with ‘Spice and Memboot but that will be early next morning. For now we need to take you home.

“But first how did you leave Lissa in terms of which apartment and how is or was the state of her psyche and will when you left her.”

“She is at her home, 7G; high on SlavePop and Kool.”

“Good that will help for what is needed to be done.” Rising George led his friend out of the Joint. No one remarked on Al’s obvious drugging. The waitress cursed softly with the tip and then promptly forgot about them with the next table to be served.

Back at Lissa’s apartment she opened the door when the bell announced a visitor. The door rose languidly rolling into the ceiling. She welcomed George and Al without hesitation, surprise or shyness. Since in cleaning up she had relinquished her bra, shirt, hosiery, shoes and skirt to the laundry hamper, she appeared nonchalant and cool in her brief black panties. Lissa had relaxed a great deal and barely noticed her condition much less the two guys.

‘Hello,” she oozed sibilantly as George stared fascinated by her appearance.

George grunted in reply, upset at her controlled and drugged condition. Straightway she received a Bennie from George to wake her up a bit. She took it dry upon his unspoken command. “We need to see some of your clothes, Lissa. Something for you and something long for Alex here to wear tonight. His should be very sexy, bright and obvious in its lurid nature. Also include a selection of matching brightly colored lingerie.”

“OK,” she turned saucily and scampered off through rainbow beaded curtains.

George escorted Alex to the bathtub where he told him to strip and then shave his arms, legs, armpits, face back and chest before showering. Later Lissa, still with bare bobbing breasts, assisted with painting his lips, nails and eyes various red and pink hues. Quite bothersome in her state of disapparel, George allowed Lissa to continue her work for the shocking effect on Alex later when he recalled some details.

George placed a brown wig, full of tight curls, to slyly cover and conceal Alex’s shorter style and jutting jawbone. Some rather grotesque pin on earrings dangled and a golden necklace added zest to his appearance with the wig secured with clips.

Wearing a flowery black and red dress, “Alexandra” looked a lovely doll and quite provocative when she often smiled. The dress, long on Lissa but daringly short and slitted on Alex, wove around his thighs and hips to finish wrapped over his shoulders. Under it he wore a borrowed pair of blue dotted bikini panties, a padded white bra and white lace stockings stretched to end just under his rump juncture with his thigh. Luckily a pair of Lissa’s open toed sandals fit quite snug and with a full centimeter heel making Alex’s walk awkward and his standing a bit risqué.

George fussed with Alex’s bodice snapping some last item into a bra cup. “There. That will be handy for later.”

Instructing Lissa further on what to do, she dressed too so that he and Alex could flaunt their asses together at the Joint for a fun girls out evening. George finally had enough about then and slapped her fanny finding it firm and wondrous as she turned. Lissa jumped silently, returned to George and kissed him on the cheek and then inched over to a full mouth caress. In her agreeable mood she eagerly and efficiently slipped downward continuing a series of little kisses and with a practiced hand unzipped George’s trousers. She reached inside to withdraw his rigid tool.

“Wait,” George belatedly reminded Lissa, “You need a tranquilizer or two.” Forcing her bobbing lips backwards was an effort but he managed to coerce a Kool +++ in her warm mouth. Then he stroked her throat easing her swallow.

Modern pharmacology fascinated with its easy miracles and efficient uses. A few centuries of study on humans had located most of the answers. After that an idiot with a talking textbook and a satchel case of labeled pills could program any desired response in any man or any woman. Designer molecules could be created for almost any possible effect either instantly, or for later and/or for a particular period of time.

In a split second Lissa ceased wiggling and attentively sat at eye level with his hard dick abiding her time. Still highly excited but too lazy and submissive to aggressively suck a cock without a hand on her head to guide. She studied George’s obvious interest.

George deliberated his best course of action. She was too ‘Spiced up obviously. He judged a dose of NoO would remove the edge for her and kill the nymphomania. After that she could take another Bennie. By then she would be in better shape to dress herself and then lead Alex out clubbing. Nodding to himself he bent and proceeded with what had to be done.

“Hey, Alex,” he queried, why did you ‘Spice her up so high?”

“I did not.”

“Somebody did.” Mysterious. “Perhaps she had some by herself or she over-reacted due to some set of stimuli. Oh, well...”

Al did not comment further of course. For that matter Al found it difficult to think and breathe simultaneously. He stood uncomfortably yet content knowing full well that some guy would panty strip him in a moment as he appeared. With a little ‘Spice in his system his dick would swell up and pop out a seam of his dress. Perhaps the guy who pilled him would be a bit surprised and at least pause with his dick and balls hanging out. Then again he could be so horny as to jam it in first and wonder later. Or shrug and proceed with his rape.

Lissa traipsed by on her way to her closet. Her ever flirtatious cherry red nipples bouncing merrily. In a few minutes she emerged wearing a flared gray skirt, a plunging light blue blouse. Gray stockings and black high heels with open toes covered her feet. Her breasts poked impudently out of her full shirtfront.

“OK,” George gestured at the two young lovelies. “Alex please go with Lissa to the Joint. See what happens. Don’t stop and talk with anyone until you get there to party. Your assignment is, of course, to be picked up.” The two departed with haste in their behinds leaving George a bit stiff but satisfied. He preferred his own way in life. Let others follow. In a few moments he locked up the apartment and shadowed his two experiments for the details necessary for later review and commentary to prove his point and, perhaps, to protect his friend.

At the Joint the two new arrivals attracted lots of male and some scattered female attention since they were unescorted or protected and singularly comely. Standing near the center Turquoise Room they were hit upon by several men willing and able to purchase them strong drinks before they could sit or order their own concoctions. Luckily they could manage to breathe and bounce which captivated their audience from the beginning to the end of their showing.

“Howdy,” chattered at a tall spare Lunarian. “Where be you from, my ladies?”

“Around,” laconically remarked Lissa.

“Nearby,” added Alex with glowing brown eyes.

“My name is Reggae Iodat.” I’m from Tycho. You know on the Moon way up there in the Free America colony. Want to dance or something?”

“Sure,” Lissa accepted the invite being a bit nearer than Alex. The new couple swept away across the hard antique wooden floor. He plied her with alcoholic drinks and meaningless local small talk. In a dark corner by a Boom Box, Reggae jabbed her pert behind with an old fashioned hypodermic needle filled with “Pop and Kool+. Cleverly he had thrust his right hand under her skirt injecting near the black panty line. Lissa grunted, then collapsed weakly into his arms, meek and ready to go to his home and provide a pleasurable diversion for a few minutes for dear beloved Reggae.

Alex settled for a different pickup choice or rather he moved in and bedazzled his befuddled mind. Hinggis Maorgai introduced himself: “Hi, I’m Hinggis. I am a factor from the New Zealand Confederation. I deal with nanotechnology mostly sales of course where the money is.” He noticed Alex’s rather vacant look as personally enticing and interesting in the near term future. He did not know who had zombied her, perhaps self induced by herself, but the body was delicious and ultimately available in a town always short of women. Of course, it was his father who was the factor that he described until he retired to the Californian hills. Hinggis had been born in the Republic and was employed selling footwear at the mall.

Hinggis bought Alex a mint flavored whiskey as he chattered and she (he) vaguely carried on the conversation. Telling Alex about whatever and exclaiming, “Look over there! Is that your friend?” He trickled a few drops of ‘Pop juice and a dash of ‘Spice into her (his) green Elf Ale. Silently Alex fell for the primitive ruse, smiled and abruptly downed the entire glassful surprising even Hinggis.

“How do you feel, Alex?”

“I feel wonderful, cool, calm and amazingly tranquil, I suppose.”

“Oh? How can you tell?”

“The way the world spins, clockwise or counterclockwise.”

“Must be the SlavePop. Maybe the Kool adds. Beyond that I don’t really care nor should you.”

“The colors are so, so cool.”

Hinggis finished his red Stinger. She looked too hot to believe and the ‘Pop made rejection by any male or a dyke impossible. Friday night was heaven on earth in the dear old Republic. “Want to go back to my place?” Hinggis actually stated rather than questioned. The words posed only a formal declaration of intent.

“Sure, why not?” Alex giggled.

Within a half-hour of arrival, Lissa and Alex had left the Joint strolling with a grin behind new boyfriends on their way to their parked vehicles where they would be whisked away to a distant bed for some free entertaining. Arriving at the hover cars they tarried by the bumper lining up for loading by their respective boyfriends.

During the drab sky ride, Lissa sat pleasantly next to Reggae who amused himself patting her dainty knees and her bare breasts under her blouse and uncoupled bra. The car glided silently guided by computers over downtown Aerylis. It skimmed the dark woods of suburban Glade as it descended to a low-lying residential complex named Glade Heights.

George, unnoticed, landed neatly behind in an adjacent lot. Rapidly he punched into the web once he landed and made discreet inquiries and after some thought added some orders too.

Alex meanwhile huddled in the cramped confines of her date’s trunk; his knees hunched up to her chin and hands grasping ankles as instructed. Hinggis preferred a delayed response and slow feminine anticipation. His dates rarely minded with their souls floating in some weird astral dimension. Alex struggled with difficulty but managed to wonder what it might feel like to give rather than receive. His hands would be stripping off “her” panties shortly and keeping “her” knees open with his dick rather than the other way around.

The destination neared. Hinggis lived somewhere relatively close to the Joint and actually only a kilometer away from where Alex resided. With a Hinggis hand wrapped congenially around “her” waist, she swayed up a gray slate walk and climbed two flights of stairs, carefully guided with an occasional goose.

Inside Hinggis’ castle, he dropped all pretense and ran amuck with Alex to his bedroom with Alex in tow. “She” smashed headfirst into the unmade sheets and crunched up pillows. “She” flopped backward and landed face up with “her” knees spread and arms at “her” side. Alex smiled faintly, happy and bombed.

Gazing with an aloof disdain “she” inspected Hinggis as he disrobed at least until his tumescent dick jumped up. Alex’s eyes widened as “she” attempted to concentrate. Something was amiss but “she” had no handle on the matter. With no doubt in “her” head of her carnal fate, Alex realized the belly terror of imminent throat stuffing keeping “her” schedule busy for the evening.

After dropping his pants and underwear Hinggis gave “her” an extra ‘Pop along with a “Spice and a Bennie. The pills mixed exploding in her tummy with streams of liquid fire leaping into “her” arms and legs and groin. Hinggis’s tongue lapped and explored inside “her” liberated mouth as “she” commenced to squirm.

Abruptly “she” erupted from her prone position and attacked (in a passive manner) Hinggis. “She” pushed him back kissing him passionately onto the bed and straddled his hips rubbing his hard cock with “her” right hand. He grasped her phony breast and did not notice the difference meshed as he was in the throes of joy. Her “cunt” was equally unimportant with his cock already inflamed and stroked by “her” soft hand.

Alex bit and chewed and licked his hairy chest and nibbled at his nipples. “She” further worked south until “she” stuffed her mouth with his huge hard cock. “She” actively humped him jamming as much as “she” could into the back of “her” mouth fighting her own urge to gag. His hand darted under “her” short dress and hiked it up over “her” hip until “her” spotted panty bottom lay exposed. Fingers prodded under the trace of lace inspiring Alex to arch “her” back and madly gyrate “her” hips. This kept her own prick stiffness beyond contact with Hinggis though “she” certainly recognized “her” own arousal as it throbbed against “her” panties until it popped free towards “her” navel.

“Her” body concentrated on Hinggis partially ignoring “her” own needs. “Her” glands listened to the variety of drugs coursing through “her” veins that directed “her” to pleasure and amuse first before receiving any personal orgasmic relief. The fiction of a pure vaginal or anal orgasm could be created and was with modern science. Even so “her” balls tingled gladly with every touch of “her” rump by Hinggis and every lick “she” duly administered inside “her” mouth to Hinggis’ cock.

Alex knew total confusion. He was a he but already responded as a she and tended to think in terms of that pronoun too. She expected Hinggis to discover her little secret any second and screw her comely ass one way or the other. Her conscious mind worried but her nervous system had been rewired to do something else. Modern advanced society barely perceived gender orientation anymore. Still some retorted to little surprises like hers with some innate vehemence. She shuddered both from total uncompromising arousal and emotional/physical fear. She really preferred to be elsewhere right now but here and now was a glad time riot too. Chemistry overruled her free will and commanded all actions. For the first time Alex realized that George may have had a point in his dull set of convictions.

Frantically she sucked harder driven by a weird complex of ‘Spice lust and a desire to blow Hinggis before something worse happened. Her eyes narrowed to aim at a bunch of black curly pubic hairs. The command structure of ‘Pop and a large gripping hand on the back of her head ensured full cooperation and intense concentration on the immediate goal of release for Hinggis. See sucked in deeper, amazed at how much could sneak in past her teeth and gagged on the wholesome fullness as it expectedly rammed her throat.

“Hinggis!!” screamed a strident female voice outside his locked door. “Hinggis!” Whoever it was rapped sharply and ding-donged incessantly.

“Wow! What the fuck...It’s Iaya!” Hinggis whispered trapped between bliss and agony. “She will kill me for sure if she sees you blowing me. What the Hell will I ever do with you...where can you hide. Alex....Alex!! Wow stop licking like that it is ruining my concentration.”

“Hmmm.” Agreed Alex who continued non-stop as Hinggis desperately attempted to disentangle himself from her mouth even as his balls heartily slapped her chin.

“No, please get your...get off please.”

“Hinggis! Let me in!”

“Hmmm!”

“Darn! Everything happens at the worst possible time.”

Alex would not release him even as Hinggis slapped at her derriere and pinched her thighs and yanked her hair. ‘Spice ruled! She needed more of that ‘Pop right now. Fumbling over to his night table Hinggis wrenched open a drawer and searched for an emergency hypo. It was preloaded with ‘Pop and Kool++. He jabbed at her ass, which immediately quieted down when injected.

“Hinggis! I need to see you, my love, my love of loves.”

“Coming, I’m on the john...be there...wait a second or two ...or three.”

“C’mon Hinggis! Hurry it!”

His prick slipped out of Alex’s gaping mouth, still swollen and purplish but shrinking rapidly. “Hrmmphh...please let me...hmmm...” Alex gasped weakly as exotic biochemicals warred within. What was she supposed to be doing? Sucking? Smiling? Quiet or Noisy? “What should...I will suck...what hole...I will do whatever...”

Panicking Hinggis wondered what to do too. In a frenzy of uncertainty he decided to remove her two white stockings and used one to tie her wiggling hands behind her and the other stocking packed in one of his tweed socks in her primary offending cavity. Decently quiet and reasonably controlled once more Alex knelt patiently on the rug for her next directive.

“Hinggis!”

“Coming, my dear.”

Lurching over to a closet he dragged Alex by the front of her dress with him. A large trunk nestled in a corner for long trips with clothes hanging overhead. Hastily he packed her inside with her shoes tossed in as an after thought. He slammed the lid and locked the suitcase tossing the key towards his shoes.

Alex crouched in a terribly cramped position even worse than in his hover car. A thin sliver of light crept in through a slightly unstraight seam from the lid. It illuminated her bare knees moderately from her close viewpoint, a vast inch distant. With care she could discern her stiff dick creasing her bunched up dress hem. Her back added little pain thoughts that were unable to relieve themselves. Her knees smarted from the pressure of her own weight as did her heels. Kneeling on an unyielding surface was uncomfortable bordering on agony in a while.

‘Pop sizzled relentlessly in her veins leaving her without conscious control. ‘Spice kept her hot and bothered. Kool derivatives maintained her calm and passive nature even as it fought with her Bennie stimulant.

She chewed on her gag material like any other ordinary girl in the same predicament. She was not the first in this situation nor would she be the last to languish in bonds and sedatives. All over Aerylis similar couples or groups engaged in identical recreation.

In her present set of circumstances, it was inevitable that she would be screwed silly. It seemed interesting to Alex in a distant manner as if she was viewing a movie. Being under strict mind and body control had its advantages and disadvantages. Yes, she was hurting from her unasked for pose but she also did not have to provide any solutions for it. She only received various sensations that her mind interpreted always as pleasurable.

Iaya burst inside as Hinggis, hastily robed, opened the door. “I have arrived, my darling!” She flung her lithe brunette body into his arms with her slim brown calves jumping up to back caress her thighs.

In a few moments Hinggis disengaged from her luscious lips and questioned her: “I thought you were in New Saint Louis?”

“Obviously not!” She wore a an alternating series of loose red and white ribbons as a skirt to her mid thighs. White lace lingeries swirled underneath in a similar ribbon design. Above her waistline a white bolero shirt cupped her breasts and puffed her arm sleeves. “I missed you, darling.” She murmured buried in his brawny arms.

Dismayed but playing for time Hinggis kissed her back. Drooping backwards his lips caressed the long line of her throat into her chest. Suddenly she dropped and parted his red robe grabbing his tumescent dick with her mouth for a lingering kiss and a series of hot kisses along the shaft and balls. Hinggis snorted at the wonder of two different girls sucking his dick in so short a time and with neither knowing the other or what has just happened. She let go reluctantly of his swollen member.

“Let me get settled, sweetheart. Pour me a diet coke, please.” She slithered away to the bathroom to do whatever.

Acting quickly Hinggis doped her coke with ‘Pop and QuietJoy. When she returned she sipped at her carbonated drink while babbling about her trip. Hinggis nodded absently as he fingered his own coke and wondered if he had accidentally switched them.

Gradually she slowed and adjusted to the quiescent rhythm dictated by her pharmaceutical products. When she was ready, Hinggis sighed and led her to the still tumbled bed. Remembering what had happened he decided to rope her wrists as a precaution. A bit of sticky tape over her mouth insured silence except for grateful moans when he touched her thighs or tits.

Going over to the closet, he dragged Alex in her trunk after a spat of cursing because the key was not readily available. After finding where the key had been flung, he unlocked the latch discovering pretty Alex still cuddled chin to knees inside. He raised her up fondly squeezing her voluptuous ass as he did. He forced her to rekneel and dislodged her gag and mouth strap. Instantly he urged her down and thrust his aching tool into the back of her mouth. “Ahh1”

This Alex understood! After a brief and pleasurable licking without conclusion. He led her back to the bed with Iaya who writhed and moaned to herself. Kicking Iaya out of the way, Hinggis stuck Alex by her side. He taped her lips closed too to match how beautiful Iaya posed.

Stepping back he admired his handiwork as his engorged purplish dick throbbed up and down. Neither of these two lovelies would be remembering much tomorrow morning.

He grasped and yanked the two legs in the middle of the pair, knotted them with rope and anchored the girls to the bottom of the bed together. Neither would leave without permission tonight under any set of circumstances. Even if the drugs somehow malfunctioned or wore off. With a stiff dick he approached the pair of spirited damsels anxiously inspecting his turgid appearance all due to their dual seductive forms. They would be fighting savagely over his prick with their hips and lips while flying on ‘Spice all night.

His doorbell resumed ringing rather insistedly. Now what? He snatched up his robe and sashed it shut again and stalked over to his hall screen viewer to see who it was who disturbed his sanctity at 1 AM.

A tall menacing figure in black stood outside, his face shadowed by a high collar and drooping hat brim. Impassively he pounded at the bell button while his shaggy brown mustache twitched morosely. “Who’s there?” inquired Hinggis.

“I’m George Cheng’st. I believe that you have my girlfriend, Alex, inside. I want her back. Pretty much now. NOW!”

Hinggis swallowed convulsively. This Friday was a bit much for his taste. Really uncool. “What makes you think that? This is my home and you are invading my privacy. So scat and depart, man.”

“I have my ways of finding stuff. I was a bit delayed in tracking you down but I have arrived. You will find a homing device stuck in her bra. I also had other business, which is not your business to attend to first, and someone to hurt.”

“Go away! She’s not here. " He lied and pondered how to trash Alex quick. What could he do? Kill the strange visitor for a common girl, a dime a dozen on the streets in Canuck and almost not worth the cost of the pills? That was not legal, was it? He was not a lawyer, how would he know?

“Alright, I will be back...with a lawyer.” The ultimate threat in the Republic. Maybe this guy had connections somewhere.

George wandered off leaving Hinggis with a deflated prick and a slack ego. What to do, to do, to do. He returned to his bedroom to confront his helpless willing captives, laying on their backs deliriously happy. What was he going to do?

The phone rang brashly startling him from his reverie. What a night!

“Hello,” he muttered while deliberately not activating the viewer.

“This is Dad, son. Mom has overdosed on Cuddles and Pot again. Can you come by?”

Hinggis harshly muttered to himself first and then gently spoke to his father: “Sure, Dad. Where is she this time?”

“The revived Roman Catholic Temple of Hope Hospital. Over in North Aerylis near Patterson Avenue. Can you find it?”

“I think so. Let me get dressed. See you there soon.” He disconnected and searched out fresh underwear. For a Friday which should be fun life had really gotten out of hand. It was going to be a long and frustrating night. He wondered who he could sue?

Perhaps he could persuade a blonde nurse out of her underwear and get a quickie. He added a few preloaded hypos and a choice of pills and powders to his wallet and pockets.

His tranquil bed girlfriends watched him and hoped to be abused a bit perhaps comprehending what had happened but unable to sort it out in their mind fog. All they received instead of a screw were some Cuddles and a SuperSleep pill combo each and told to sleep wrapped together. He certainly planned to be back as soon as possible.

Iaya spooned Alex with smiling eyes drowsily closing. Their limbs intertwined as the pills soaked into their systems. Small groans of contentment leaked and filtered through their taped mouths.

Hinggis left turning off lights, worried about his mother and his perpetually pained blue balls. He shook his head with the weariness of the woeful man forever persecuted and chased.

An hour passed. The girls slept close together and unmoving in their bonds and gags in the gray night light of the bedroom. The front door of the apartment opened and the lights automatically flickered on, revived. George strode through into the tiny hall after successfully picking the locks and deactivating the alarms. This was his field of expertise for which his customers paid well. Programming a simple minded machine to do what he wanted was only a matter of time. Waiting for Hinggis to leave and not be likely to come back for some inconsequential reason had hampered him more. George had only a small time frame until his hoax was uncovered so he hurried now.

Entering the bedroom he observed the two charming girls snoozing cradled and twined together on top of the dirty sheets and wooly blankets. They evoked strong sensations within George. Red nailed hands twisted behind, gray duct tape molded sweetly over lips and curled cheek to cheek, they appeared eminently desirable. Alex’s hands would be in his bedmate’s cunt. George knew without a doubt that a touch of their groins would find them hot and Alex would be stiff. ‘Spice did that sort of crap. Both were extremely content with their lives blessed as they were with the medical miracles of modern science.

Iaya’s free right knee and ankle respectively and protectively sheltered Alex’s knee and ankles. Her leg poked out from the confusing confetti of limbs and her skirt ribbons as a graceful long thigh draped over the bare legs of Alex. Somehow her right nipple protruded too as a neat pink peak and petite aureole.

Alex’s dress was bunched to his waist clearly showing his panties with the suspicious bulge. One or both groaned periodically as some ‘Spice tingled in them reacting to a stretch or snore.

George ripped Alex’s tape off as a first step evincing not even a whimper of complaint. And immediately he popped a wakening couple of Bennies into his mouth. His eyes rapidly popped wide and stared straight ahead as his tongue instinctively licked the small hurt of his lips. His body warred internally with conflicting chemicals to see which would end up in command this time. Finally the Bennie combined with ‘Spice, ‘Pop and Cuddles to overwhelm the Kool and SuperSleep. He stirred further and rose uncertainly before collapsing back down as his chemicals fought and finally informed hem to wait for a directive from somebody else other than Alex.

Spying their tied ankles, George released their common tie-down. “Time to get up, Alex.” He promptly rose. “Pull your dress down, Alex.” He tried but failed with his hands trapped behind. George noticed this detail and groaned. He emancipated his hands and repeated his command. Mechanically Alex acknowledged and tugged the hem in place even adjusting his top while ignoring the bright red circles around his wrists. “We have got to go. It is very late you know.”

Alex demurred comment since none was required.

Alex followed George humbly without a single thought of rebellion. Iaya slumbered behind in Hinggis’s bed bound and taped waiting for the retributions of an annoyed and upset Hinggis. The severity of her subsequent humping would be high.

Joining a wide-eyed and unruffled Lissa in the rear compartment of George’s El Dorado, Alex hopped right in when George suggested he do so. Alex scrambled in as best he could with his still fastened wrists.

“Lissa, please move back to accommodate Alex.” Instantly Lissa wormed her way deeper in the dank recesses to allow easy entry by Alex who appreciated the assistance but said nothing.

Lissa laid on her back with her tits spilled out of her torn shirt and bra. Her gray skirt puddled around her hips with her arms casually at her sides. Her knees sat propped against one another pointing up.

“I’ll let you two compare notes on your date adventures this evening. I am sure that you enjoyed yourselves.” George shifted Alex around until he settled on his back. Alex was bare foot but the recovery of shoes was a very minor matter. George further arranged both sets of knees to slant up high enough to be pressed by the lid when it dropped. Their adjoining knees touched in a faint intimacy. The other knees veered to the side permitting a majestic view up a dress and a skirt.

Not quite satisfied George twisted Alex and Lissa around some more until each had a hand under each other’s panties feeling their arousal. Of course all they could do was sense the warmth and stiffness. Not a finger stirred without orders or did they have to fear premature or any orgasms under their present mind and body control. He draped Lissa’s left thigh over Alex’s right thigh.

“Now,” George was pleased. “Please take this.” He offered each some more pills which they licked up with red tongues and obediently consumed. “What you now have are the following: Babob (commonly called the talk pill), Memboot (to remember everything clearly), ‘Pop, ‘Spice and Kool. Basically your new chemistry will program you to converse in a non-stop babble, stay highly lusty, be complacent and slavish to others, wait, and stay calm. The Memboot will overrule most of your other cognitive functions for the next twenty-four hours forcing you to retain every second of your most recent memories. Your date experiences will be in the forefront of your minds whether you like it or not for awhile.

“Still, I imagine with all the ‘Spice and ‘Pop in you two by now that you will be amenable to any suggestion for awhile and ready to fuck or be fucked as the situation develops.

“Alex, I hope you see my point on free will now. Pills can be totally degrading. Neither of you can act except as a perfect sex toy that only remembers if their date wants them to. Luckily for you I am your friend in these matters and kept an eye out on your behavior and where it ultimately led.

“You have no free will if you give it up or it is taken away. You might as well be a plastic doll with vibrating parts for all it matters. I, the one not drugged, am the only one who is free to choose.

“You might think it strange for me to use drugs to put you through this. Well, what better way to illustrate the trials and tribulations of the road you travel. Still, I am sorry to do this but you gave me no choice as I perceive the situation. Beyond that when you recover your senses, you can decide for yourselves whether to be pilled any further to pill others. Any questions?” Alex and Lissa, finding their tongues loose, started to spout gibberish. George instructed them to slow down and chat one time at a time with Alex first.

“I...how did you get Hinggis, how did you rescue me...”

“Simple, my friend, I put a tracer on his hover car license and had a search program give me some particulars. All perfectly legit when databases are common knowledge and not private. After that it was simple enough to concoct a synthesized version of a phone conversation from someone he knew who I guesses he would respond too based on two similar experiences in his public history in the last six months. I am not a violent man. What can be done by subterfuge beats broken bones. Once he received the message, he left you alone to go out. Breaking in past computer locks was rather simple after that.”

“Why me? Why am I here too” asked Lissa.

“You two have something in common and perhaps I wanted to push you two together a bit faster than your natures would have allowed otherwise.” He consulted his watch. “Really we must go. Your orders are not to talk to strangers or to me unless instructed otherwise. You may converse with each other.”

So saying he slammed the trunk lid down sealing them within to contemplate the fine points of their relationship, life and the Universe. Shortly the El Dorado shook and took off to a destination unknown as Alex and Lissa huddled motionless in the dark.

Lissa no longer could resist and started to prattle first: “My date, a stupid Lunarian , took to me to his home where he immediately panty stripped me. He then proceeded to rip open my blouse and stuff my cunt with his huge stupid cock. I squirmed rather foolishly as my ‘Spice urged me to do and as a girl must. I writhed and arched my back as he suggested in a series of pinches and slaps. He had a great time pummeling me until he came squirting hot into my tummy. Then the bastard decided to nap on top of me.”

Alex responded in turn: “My date, an obnoxious oaf, added some extra FlySpice, SlavePop and a Bennie to my diet. He wanted to remove my panties but other weird circumstances and good old George prevented his success. Still, I ended up on my knees sucking some dick because I wanted to which was a weird sensation indeed. I wanted to please him so badly despite the fact that his personality sucked. So I sucked instead.”

“George rescued me a little late. He banged on the door and woke the slob on my belly. My sly and handsome friend for the evening tossed me out the back window to wander the condo gardens aimlessly until George found me. Lucky for me that George bugged me too or I would still be shivering out there or in the paws of some other desperate slob.”

“Enjoy your date and fuck?”

“Yes and no. My chemistry achieved a magnificent orgasm seconds after the guy dumped his load in me and I cuddled still hot and delighted with him as he snored absolutely content with the world. However, I knew what had occurred to me and it bothered me a bit.”

“But you had ‘Spice, right?”

“Of course, I did. It worked very well. I had so much extreme pleasure that my teeth chattered and my hips kept pumping and grinding long past total exhaustion. Even now I am spent but you can feel my vagina and clitoris and how painfully aroused they are.

“However, with the Memboot in me I have been forced and allowed to re-evaluate and see a different aspect of what occurred. I think so in any event.”

“Vaguely I see what you say. I did not manage to achieve an orgasm myself but I would imagine I would have been quite satisfied with the result. So what was different as you see it?”

“It wasn’t you, you creep! I do love you and that matters to me. Even if you have to pill pop me all of the time.”

“I don’t understand.”

“That is the problem. Nor do I understand you.”

“Men like sex for the sake of sex. There is nothing more.”

“Women prefer love. Sex is alright and even the games we play are alright and sometimes fun to do. Still, I prefer love to be in the equation.”

“And respect I would imagine.”

“I am surprised that you can admit that.”

“After being near raped I can envision some of what you say yet it was fun in its own way.”

“You know I pill popped you too. It was only fair.”

“You frisky little she-devil! It certainly was fair was it not?”

“George planned all of this, did he not? Were you involved at all in any way? ‘Fess up.”

“I had nothing to do with it! I guess he did it to teach me a lesson and a philosophical point. I guess...I am sorry that you were dragged into this too. We will have to get you a morning after pill tomorrow when we get home.”

“Where are we going? Are we going home?”

“Only George knows. And he isn’t here to say.”

“What will George do to us when he gets us to wherever, his home, ours or even some place radically different.”

“Hopefully screw us both quickly and repeatedly until late tomorrow morning. He’s big and strong and can easily do it though this will be a first for me wearing a dress. I have seen his cock and balls at the gym shower. It seemed quite filling and in review quite interesting. I did not imagine at the time that I would one day be enjoying the slap of his balls on my chin. I think, we will both have a lot of fun. You and I will see.”

“Especially with ‘Spice driving our glands.”

“George will probably drop some more ‘Spice and SlavePop into our mouths just to be sure and keep us on edge. Men prefer their sleep mates to be dripping with passion and utterly subservient.”

“What about free will? I thought George liked them volunteering instead of biochemically compelled.”

“I think not totally. He has a dick and we are ‘Spiced and ‘Popped. We will be hard to resist. Ultimately we will see. Besides I feel like I lost a bet or something and need to lose something like my virginity.”

“Also something to shut us up I would imagine. Probably a Brim. Then maybe a Bennie to keep us alert and frantic inside.”

“I wonder if he will tie us too. Any thoughts?”

“Well I know George had remarked how well I looked when I walked with my hands behind me. In my experience most men prefer actual or at least imaginary signs of control. Pills and hypos are only one way to achieve that. Bondage is another. The combination may appeal to him.”

“We are already pretty shot up and can only do whatever he wants. Why bother with a lot of tying?”

“Some of my boyfriends mentioned artistic values.”

“Hmm...excellent point. I have no better answer.”

“I bet you that we will find ourselves secured in his bed by dawn with hands bound in some manner. Ten Republic dollars let us say.”

“You’re on, my pretty friend.”

“I love you.”

“And I love you too. I bet another ten that I can suck him down faster and deeper than you can.”

“You’re on! As long as we are together even in his bed I will be thrilled!”

“Yes, my love, always.”

“My darling...” Her words trailed off. She and Alex stared otherwise emotionlessly into the invisible metal roof. Their hearts pounded in excitement but for all the wrong soul and mental reasons.

So the happy couple merrily bantered with joyful tears in their eyes from a new found bliss. They remained quite motionless except for the movement of the vehicle. Lissa clutched but did not squeeze Alex’s hard cock. Similarly Alex’s hand scraped lightly over Lissa’s erect clitoris but did not move of his own will o caress or probe. They lingered at a high sexual peak hoping to please George for opening their eyes to their love and filling their veins with ‘Spice. With any luck they would be able to don some skimpy negligees too.

Maybe there had been too much pill popping. They could cut back they supposed. Then again not until after George had been properly thanked and given a due recompense.

Then again, even now, did they have any choice? What was free will if your chemistry changed whenever somebody wanted a toy? Could they be sure of any thought or any action? George would help if they asked. But what if he was controlled too by others? Who controlled who? Perhaps only George knew. Perhaps only God knew...or cared.

So is life.

“I love you.”