The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Last time I thanked got, so this time I’ll thank The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive, maintained by none other than its intrepid webmaster, Simon Bar Sinister. For as long as I have been paying attention, he hasn’t stopped providing a venue for authors to share their creativity. My hat is off to him.

Some of you responded to the first chapter, and that’s great, but I know that there are still more of you out there. Tell me what I did wrong and what I did right, and tell me how I can improve, at

-GD

The Succession Wars

Ch. 2 Beaten and Battered

Mia cleared the tree line, eyes dull, her hair hanging lank around her face. Her eyes faced the ground, never leaving the area just in front of her feet.

“Mia! You’re back! Come get something to eat!” exclaimed Lex. As Lex jogged closer, however, her expression darkened as she observed Mia’s condition.

“What’s wrong, Mia?”

Mia looked up, as if noticing Lex for the first time. She stared at Lex, uncomprehending.

“What’s up?” Lex repeated.

Mia mumbled something under her breath.

“What?”

“I’m fine.” said Mia, flatly. It was obvious that all was not fine. Mia walked off towards the ship. Lex had thought that Mia’s breasts were tiny, but as she looked now they were at least a good size, not quite a handful on Mia’s small frame, but, still... but no. Lex would feel guilty if she made a move. The girl was only sixteen, she’s just a child, Lex thought. Akiko, on the other hand...

Mia was tired. She had tried to tell Lex what had happened, but she found, to her horror, that every time she tried to yell out, to give a warning, her throat choked up. About an hour later, the voices started.

Why do you fight it so? The thought was in Mia’s own voice, coming right from the bottom of her brain.

The imperative of every living thing is to reproduce, sister dear. Oh, we’re not sisters in the usual sense, but it’s the closest thing to explaining it. You see, Zeraan had the courtesy to awaken me. I’m all your desires and instincts, what you really need. One of us hasn’t been awakened since... the Jackal came to power.

<Why? Why are you in my head at this time?> thought Mia. She clutched her temples and curled into a fetal position, shocked and terrified by her “sister”

I’m here to prevent you from doing anything stupid, sister dearest. I’m here to make sure your children-yes, even now I can feel them growing inside of us- grow up to be strong, and to make sure your friends awaken also. Zeraan’s brood must be mothered!

<NO! Get out of my head! I don’t want to mother a disgusting overgrown insect!>

Really, Mia, I’m shocked. Didn’t you profess your love for all living creatures? Zeraan counts too. YOU count. If you loved yourself, you would take as good care of the babies as you can.

<No! Zeraan is an abomination... he’s a parasite!>

Don’t worry, Mia. Your children are as much yours as they are his. He is compatible with humanoid DNA; his mother was a humanoid also. Half yours, half his. Of course, everything that belongs to you is his now.

<What? I’m not a slave! I’m me, Mia!>

You’re part of the hive, now. Your children will be workers, to build the hive out of biomass. And Zeraan is a focus. We can still think and act, but he has the final say. Not that we would think of disobeying Zeraan, hmm?

<Nooooooooo!>

Yesssssssssss! It is natural selection, we are now merely more fit. Our children will be strong, and they may find better mates and have offspring even stronger. You know that you believe in that, and not these New Church ideals of slavery and servitude. When we return to Earth, we shall abolish the old and reinstate a system where every human is a master. Just watch at what we are capable of!

Mia’s head turned to watch her right hand. The fingers lengthened and strengthened, the fingernails turning metallic, then extending into wicked bladed claws.

<Wha—?>

Indeed. Here is the chemical, dear sister.

Mia stared at the chemical in her mind, one now known to every New Church biologist.

<Psychtrope? But that’s an illegal drug! The rebels use it to create the screamer-killers. Just making it is sacrilege!>

Maybe. But it also allows for unprecedented spot-evolution. Your breasts were enlarged, your reproductive system slightly modified, your sexual organs made more sensitive, your sex drive increased substantially, and your nervous system rewired.

<Why?>

You will try to resist, eventually. It always happens; we just needed some way to rein you in.

<What? Trying to use rape against me? As if I would be persuaded by that!>

When Zeraan took you, you came.

With that, other-Mia seized control of her body. For a moment her eyes held an intense glare, which then softened into a cooly calculated Mia-face. Mia looked down at her swelling belly and patted it lovingly. There was now a noticeable bulge, and not from Zeraan’s cum, but now from his offspring.

Three days...

Zeraan stalked inside the tree cover outside the crash site as he watched the sun set. He had been releasing pheromones into the air for quite some time now; even the native flora and fauna had seemed a little randy lately, he thought, as he observed a pair of small, six-limbed tree climbers copulating. The humans would take longer, as there were no suitable males besides himself, but they would soon get to the task of satisfying their desires...

The next morning, Lex watched Akiko help Calen with some rewiring. They had all shed their clothing in the intense heat, and Lex enjoyed the play of muscles in the captain’s shapely ass as she crouched. She looked around to make sure Mia wasn’t about, then slipped a hand between her thighs and traced around her inflamed pussy. She imagined Akiko moaning in pleasure, erect nipples rubbing against hers, as she massaged her clit. Lex inserted a finger into her pussy, drawing it up to her mouth to taste her own pussy juices. She replaced it, and inserted another finger as she began thrusting them into her pussy. Her breath came in gasps as she imagined making love to Akiko. She closed her eyes as the orgasm washed over her.

It was then she knew. She wanted Akiko. It was half love, half lust. Whatever it took, she had to have her.

Later, after dinner, Lex followed Akiko to her cabin.

“Akiko, it’s about Mia. I think something’s happened to her.”

“No, really. I didn’t notice her acting strange.” replied Akiko sarcastically.

“Well, I know she’s at the age where emotions can change with the wind, but she seems rather depressed. Maybe being crash landed on an alien planet has something to do with it, but after that one hike, she seems to have taken a serious emotional downturn.”

“You’re the psychologist, Lex, but it seems to me that Mia was the one most looking forward to being here. She really wanted to document new animals and plants never seen before by humankind.”

“You know, you’re right. It’s not the crash part- it’s something else. I don’t know what.”

“Well, think on it. I want Mia to be happy, both for the success of the mission and as a friend.” A few seconds later, Akiko turned around. She was startled to see that Lex was still there.

“What are you still doing here?” she asked, although in her heart she knew the answer. She would have done the same thing herself.

“Akiko, I—” stammered Lex. “I think I love you.” finished Lex quietly.

“Oh, Lex.” crooned Akiko, her eyes dancing on Lex’s shapely and muscular body, pausing on her breasts and pussy. She reached for Lex’s shoulders.

Lex seized the back of Akiko’s head and kissed her fiercely. Her tongue forced its way inside Akiko’s mouth, their tongues dueling with each other. Akiko gave herself up to the sensation, reaching around Lex to grab her ass, kneading the muscular flesh. Lex’s strong arms lowered Akiko to the cot, then moved to tease her nipples, already erect from the lust coursing through her veins. One hand tweaked Akiko’s nipples in turn, while the other rubbed lazy circles on her clit. Akiko writhed and moaned as waves of pleasure washed over her at Lex’s ministrations.

Lex lay down on the bed, her head resting on Akiko’s belly, a look of tenderness in her eyes. She ran her hands under Akiko’s ass, grabbing her cheeks as she lowered her head to her lover’s pussy. Her tongue traced around Akiko’s labia, coaxing her clit out of its hood.

Akiko felt the white-hot waves of pleasure coming from her cunt. With each movement of Lex’s tongue, Akiko’s muscles tensed and she let out a gasp. Her hands entwined themselves in Lex’s hair, forcing her head to nuzzle her pussy. Akiko’s eyes were closed and her mouth open as she moaned.

Lex nuzzled Akiko’s pussy as her tongue dipped into her vagina, rubbing against the walls of her pussy and tasting of her fluids. They seemed to taste like honey. Lex felt like she had been starving for months and was just getting her first meal. The pulses of pleasure were reaching a critical point in Akiko, and her body began to tense up, her gasps of pleasure becoming more and more frequent. She felt as if she was ascending a mountain, coming to the peak.. and then the orgasm hit her like a wave, and she rode it, clutching Lex’s head to her pussy, moaning, her nipples painfully erect.

Akiko stared between her breasts at Lex, who was looking up at Akiko. Her lips mouthed the words “I love you” as her hands moved to caress Lex, roving over her muscular flesh.

Lex gave a wicked grin and a wink.

“Not here, Akiko. I’ve got a better place.”

* * *

“I see it, Jackal.”

“I told you that it wasn’t a waste of time to scout that planet, Herzog.”

An old man kneeled in the center of the room, his arms held out straight, clasping a human skull between them. Herzog’s eyes bored into the empty sockets of the skull. His violet robes puddled on the floor around him. A man stepped within the torches’ illumination. A brown trenchcoat hung from his shoulders, unbuttoned. Underneath he wore a simple white tank top and a pair of battered camo pants, obviously one size to large for him. An ammo bandolier hung around his shoulder, and he carried an automatic sidearm.

“Then you knew of the stranded lifeform?”

“Of course, Herzog, I was there. I saw him but he didn’t see me. Kind of an interesting species actually. We could have headed down that path ourselves, but we are a little more destructive and less invasive. Psychtrope glands are part of their natural physique, like our second-generations. But they have not the imagination we do, so their bodies are confined by their minds.”

“Jackal, why do you want this being to come to Earth. You yourself caused spaceflight technology to be leaked to the New Church. You pushed them to move towards spaceflight. Do you want to start a war?”

Jackal stared into a torch for a few moments.

“Yes. After the church has been beaten back by just one, we will step in and save the day. I regret the slaughter of Earth’s life, but it must be so. The New Church will have no choice but to submit to us.”

“You underestimate their pride and shortsightedness. I sill believe that we should return to the old ways, the engineered plagues and lust-winds.”

“This way we will not lose any bio-mass. And the time is running out to get started on a hydrogen generator. We have but a century more. I will not see this life-bloom be corrupted and adulterated with the life of other worlds.”

“Then why lure the alien here?”

“Here, on Earth, he can be contained. On other planets, when we do conquer them, it will be a chore to eradicate the rest of the life. Remember, Herzog, I have been to the stars. Out there are uncounted worlds that the people on Earth cannot comprehend. A political system spanning galaxies. Out there, the alien rules.”

The air flickered, the torches went out for a second, and he was gone. Still Herzog’s eyes bored into the soul of the First to comprehend the strands of fate that lay before humanity.