The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubrew

Chapter 2:

Karen woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, relaxed, and a little horny. She reached down to touch herself before realizing what she was about to do, and stopped. How often did she play with herself in the morning? What was going on? She wasn’t that kind of woman. Her hands hovered near her panties, which were surprisingly the only thing she was wearing. Where had her comfortable flannel gone?

She looked around. Where had the bedsheets gone?

The bedsheets were slumped against the side of the bed, long forgotten in a tangle with her flannel clothes. Jim was curled up against her, naked, breathing lightly, on an open mattress.

She had nearly forgotten what had happened. Last night, in a hazy blur, she had contorted and pleasured herself, losing herself to the motions. Somehow she had managed to hold her voice in, clamping down on a pillow so hard she was sure she should have bit through the coverlet to the cheap cotton within. Jim had stumbled in some unknown time later, slightly tipsy, excited, and confused to find his girlfriend, wrist deep in her own vagina, bent over the bed and thrusting. When he had flipped over and found her own mouth wrapped around her other hand, he had been even more perplexed.

He had seemed to stop caring when he removed her hand, only to find her reach down and inhale his penis into her waiting and open mouth. Or… wait, didn’t she often try to fit large things in her mouth? Somehow, it seemed like something she did all the time…

Karen shook the cobwebs out of her head.

They had sex for hours, pounding into the bedsheets. Like always, they stuck mostly with missionary, and as usual Karen’s body’s enormous cavities were able to easily accommodate Jim’s thinner girth. They had long since found that putting her legs up and pressing in had a more desired effect, and last night he held them so tightly her ankles were bruised as he pounded away. Jim even, sometimes, preferred the ‘lack of feeling’, but even still she had to finish him off with her hands as she always did.

They had gone for longer than usual though, and after a while Jim had been unable to keep up, even with her handjobs. Karen had asked, in as sweet a voice as she could manage, for Jim to finish with his fists, to help her reach her long-awaited conclusion. As he often did when he was unable to help Karen finish with penis alone, Jim had been happy to plunge his wide knuckles inside of her.

It was Karen’s favorite part of their sex, when she was able to feel his wide digits writhing around inside of her. One of the reasons she just loved having such a wide, stretchy vagina. She came again and again and again until they fell asleep, finally, his fist still inside of her.

Karen wiggled her nethers around Jim’s hand, clamped under her panties, stretched and torn and soaking wet even now. She giggled lightly, and he groaned and rolled awake.

“You fell asleep with your hand inside of me,” Karen said with a glimmering smile.

“Ugh, again?” Jim asked. He looked confused for a moment, as though he had thought of something, but the look faded quickly. He smirked. “I could hear you while playing last night; I don’t think any of my friends noticed though.”

“Yeah?” Karen leaned down and nibbled at his ear, grinding her vagina against his fist. “Did it turn you on?”

Jim nodded. “I had to cancel early.”

Karen faked a pout. “Oh shoot. I never want to cancel your game!”

Jim smiled. “Worth it.”

Karen’s eyes lit up. “Good.” She kissed him and extracated herself from his body. “But don’t do it again! Enjoy your game. I’ve got my hands”.

Jim laughed. “Your hands aren’t big enough for you, love.”

No matter how badly Karen wanted to stay in that position, curled up against her lover and feeling his hand inside of her, she needed to get dressed.

She removed herself from their tangled bodies, and his hand fell out of her vagina with a sticky slurp. She stumbled to the shower and cleaned her body off, and came away squeaky clean and excited for the day. She put on just a dab of mascara, brushed her hair lightly, and threw on a pair of jeans.

“Where you headed?” Jim asked, making the bed.

“I’ve got class,” Karen replied. “I’ll be back in a few hours though!”

“Maybe we can get a repeat of last night going?” Jim let the end of the sentence dangle in the air.

Karen giggled. “You animal. I can’t keep up with you, you know that! My vagina is wide enough as it is, I don’t need to keep having your fist in it to make it even bigger.”

She shivered at the thought, and felt herself grow moist. A bigger vagina? Of course that thought turned her on.

Jim seemed to notice, and let loose a smirk. “Suuure. Don’t forget, we’re just capuchins. You’ll be back for my knuckles. You always come back!” He held up his hands and wiggled.

Karen shuddered again. “I’ll see you later, love.”

They kissed, and Karen was off.

Karen was an economics student, and had classes at the local university. She was a senior, and really only had a few big projects and final advanced coursework to finish before she could finally get away from it all and into the real world, and she was experiencing a very sincere case of senioritis. She wanted to be outside, away from school, finished being a poor college student supported on the merits of scholarships. She wanted to be able to spend a little!

Unfortunately, she just couldn’t do it right now. She was dirt poor as it was, and didn’t want to have to explain to Jim about how she had gone to the max in credit cards for coffee itself. She smirked. She could splurge a little maybe. She felt a little loose today. Why not loose with her money? Her path veered towards a coffee shop, and she wandered into the small shop, letting out a tingle. A few people looked up at her entrance. Was it just her, or did there seem to be more attractive men—hell, people—than usual? Somehow, it seemed like there were so many yummy people here… not that she would do anything. She was with Jim, and would never cheat on him, but… she bit her lip.

She wandered up to the counter, and the man who turned to take her order caused her voice to whimper as she ordered. His shirt was rippling with muscle, and his chiseled jaw was framed in stubble. She smiled. Of course, Karen just wanted to look. But boy did she want to look.

“Ma’am?” The man asked. “What would you like?”

“I’d like some of you- I mean a latte!” Karen replied quickly, her voice nearing panic. Why was it so embarrassing to ask him out? Why did it feel so… wrong! Surely Karen had done this many times. And not just the ordering of coffee, the propositioning, the fantasizing, the dirty looseness of it all. Of pretending that she might cheat on Jim.

The man smirked. “Do you want vanilla?”

Karen found herself again, and let out a small smile. She was red in the face, but powered through. “I dunno, is it coming from you?”

The man smiled. “I can make that happen.”

Karen blinked. She was bright red. She never blushed this much. Didn’t she always talk like this? She was, after all, a bit of a flirt. Wasn’t that how she had met Jim, flirting in a coffee shop? She distinctly remembered inhaling his penis soon after they first met—no, it was months, wasn’t it? Karen furled up her brow, puzzling. She was looser than that! It was a few weeks though. Of course, she wouldn’t get this man’s penis inside of her. She was Jim’s after all. But it was fun to tease a little.

She was getting distracted again. Why was she so confused? The man was stammering now. He hadn’t expected her to be so forward, even a flustered, panicked, red-faced forward. Clearly Karen wasn’t confident, but she was getting ahead of herself as best she could.

The man stammered. “Let me, uh, grab your coffee.”

Karen smiled, forcing her next words out carefully and cutely despite how they made her heart flip into her stomach with a loose splash. “What’s your name, vanilla?”

“Cunt—I mean, uh, Clint.”

Karen giggled. “Well you can make it out to Karen.”

Clint nodded. “I’ll uh, I’ll do that.”

Karen got a vanilla latte, too sweet, with a phone number written on it. She didn’t get Clint inside of her on the first meeting, but then again, that’s why she was dating Jim! She smiled and added the number to her phone. She wrote it down as ‘cute barista Clint’.

She wandered into class sipping on her latte. It was too sweet, but then again, Clint seemed that way too. She kind of liked it.

She slid into class and, like she always did, slipped to one of the back rows and sat silently. The lecture hall was vast, and she had always felt a little intimidated by the number of strangers looking about. One on one, she always felt like she could talk to people, but in a hall like this, with so many people… she couldn’t handle that many glances her way. So she sat in the back, the mousy, studious girl that no one could have suspected had a penchant for sticking large objects up her vagina and flirting with strangers. She smiled a little, and pulled out her notes.

The professor barreled into the room, a portly, jolly looking man with a thick bushy mustache. His voice, as always, was a near constant drone. Karen let herself fall into the rhythm of taking notes. A small thought in the back of her mind wondered what it might be like to come to class with a dildo up deep inside of her. Although she had never done it, it had been a fantasy for a very long time. She yearned to feel so full in such a public environment, to have a group of people around her, looking towards the professor, completely unaware of what was going on under her outfit. She sucked on her pen a little, a habit she had for as long as she knew.

Of course, she probably wouldn’t ever do it. She wasn’t some sort of pervert, after all. Just a little loose! She smirked, and went back to her notes.

Someone cleared their throat, a deep, booming bass near the back row of class. Karen, startled, looked up. In the back of the room a large, confident looking black man smirked back at her. He wore a gold chain around his neck and a skin-tight shirt revealing rippling muscles and a bulging set of abs.

He grinned and put out his hand.

“Abe,” he said confidently.

Karen shivered. “K-Karen,” she whispered under the drone of the professor. A few students looked back at them. “I really need to get back to note-taking.”

Abe shrugged. “Whatever girl. Shit’s elementary anyway.”

Karen looked over at his notes; Abe was illustrating a naked woman.

She quickly turned away, her face burning up. There was no way she could even talk to someone like that. He was just so… so different from her. She didn’t even want to think about it. She didn’t want to think about his bulging muscles, his dark, coffee black skin, the way that he looked at her like a predator eyeing its prey… It didn’t matter. She was Jim’s, she was Karen. She wasn’t some frivolous slut, she was just a mousy girl… He and his big black—

She paused.

Did he have a big penis? Bigger than Jim’s? There was a stereotype about that, right?

She shot a glance at Abe. His pants were tight, revealing a light bulge. Her eyes went wide. It was big. It could probably stretch her in ways that—Abe was looking at her. She looked at his eyes. He smirked at her. Karen sat up straighter, and turned away. She gulped. Her heart was pounding in her chest, in her ears, in her head. She couldn’t stand the thought of him. Some big black man like him… she didn’t even know how to approach that. The cultural barrier… She couldn’t be confident enough for that. It was impossible.

She didn’t look back his way for the rest of the class, and when it ended she ran, as fast as she could, from the room. She wanted no part of whatever Abe was looking for.

After she was far enough away, she wandered back home. She let her mind wander, ruminating first over homework, and then of the professor disciplining her for talking in the back of class. She fantasized about having to stay late to do homework with the teacher, and him bending her over in the large, empty lecture hall, spanking her and stuffing things into her vagina, whatever would fit. Markers, a ruler, his coffee mug. She could feel them sloshing around in her in her imagination. The thought made her wet.

Abe sneaked into her mind once or twice, and she quickly pushed him out of her imagination. It was too distant, too impossible. But she couldn’t stop thinking to what it would be like to be so full, to have someone just stick things up inside of her. She had been doing this for years, and she and Jim had certainly had enough fun with it… She was the demure, mousy girl in the back of class with a kinky fetish back home. And she loved it! As long as no one found out what she was up to, she didn’t care at all. She let her mind wander further. Somehow her dreams shifted to multiple people doing her; Jim’s whole D&D game, bending her over the table and plunging into her, two at a time in each hole. In her mind, Karen didn’t worry about the position, what mattered was that she was full, filled up, loose. And she loved every moment of it.

She came home to a letter from Jim saying he had to run to work. Karen pouted; she had been hoping to take him up on his offer for fisting. She shrugged, and dropped off her bags. She could still have some fun herself! She took off her shoes and kept fantasizing.

In her mind, she had come home to Jim and his whole group of D&D players. They were all naked, and there was a spot on the couch just ready for her. She had sat gently between two of them, and they had slowly started to kiss her and take off her clothes. After she was naked, they had put a penis in her mouth, and she had began sucking away while they took turns sticking their fists up her vagina. She moaned around their penises as they took turns cumming in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, but they just kept coming! She giggled, and loved it.

Karen stepped into her bedroom as she fantasized, and pulled a tan dildo out of the drawer. Unbuttoning her pants, she put the dildo up inside of her. This was the life! This was the kind of thing she loved.

She kept fantasizing as she felt it slide up inside of her. Fantasizing about the sensations of Jim’s penis, of the penis of others, plunging inside of her. It was big, but Karen had long since stretched out her vagina wide enough that she didn’t need to work to get it in there; it was keeping it from falling out that was the problem. It slid right in immediately, and Karen moaned. She didn’t mind that her vagina was so wide; the feeling of being filled was all she wanted. She pressed the dildo into her and buttoned her pants back up, wandering back into the living room, this time full and happy.

In her mind she looked up, and Abe was looking back down on her, his big black penis in her mouth. She moaned, and Jim’s fist was deep inside of her. She squeezed it between her legs as she sucked on Abe’s -

Karen paused. She shouldn’t think of Abe! Think of sucking dudes off, of being the subject of a gangbang all she wanted, but to have Abe there, with his intimidating presence… it seemed to degrade what she and Jim had somehow.

Karen paused. Was that true? Why, then, did she imagine having sex with all of Jim’s friends, and not consider that as degrading? How was that such a normal train of thought?

Something uneasy began to settle into Karen’s mind. When had she thought of Jim’s friends sexually before? She did all the time, right? Karen paused in her fantasies as a deep sense of unease began to spread through her. She didn’t do that! She never fantasized about anyone but Jim. She was Jim’s girl! No one else’s. Why would she fantasize about some strangers for any reason? It felt wrong, bad, naughty. Something someone else would do, but not her, never Karen. She wasn’t some slut, ready for any man’s penis that came her way! She had only even had sex with Jim! It was he who took her virginity, who helped her to explore her stretching kink, to help expand her horizons and… right? Wait.

Karen paused at the edge of the kitchen. Had she really only had sex with Jim? That didn’t seem right at all. Didn’t she have sex with a whole bunch of people before him? Everything was all weird, all wrong. She couldn’t remember who she’d had sex with, but felt so confident that she had! Why was this so strange!

She opened the fridge. This wasn’t right. Nothing was right. Something was wrong! Her brow furrowed, and she reached in for a snack. If she could just figure out what was going on, just write down everything she knew for certain, she was sure she could figure out what was going on to make her think such things. She could feel the large tan dildo inside her vagina, squishing against the sides. She squeezed it experimentally, though of course it still felt a bit loose. She smiled warmly. She was holding a Succubrew, one of that strange beer she had grabbed the night before. Well, no one else seemed to have grabbed any. Maybe she could indulge a little? It was Monday, but she was just staying at home doing homework. And maybe after she had the drink, she could get to work trying to distinguish what was going on, and why she felt so confused!

Karen nibbled her lip a bit. She was painfully aware that she never did anything like this, and definitely would never have a beer at three PM on a Monday. But it was tasty the day before.

Let Out the Party Within, the beer said.

“Oh homework, such a party,” Karen replied with a light smirk.

She closed the fridge, still holding the bottle of beer. She looked down at it.

“Well, one beer can’t hurt, right?” She asked the open kitchen.

She popped the bottle and looked at the small pink wisp of carbonation that came out. Carbonation isn’t pink, she thought for a moment. Some sort of weird visual advertising, maybe.

She shrugged and took a sip. The beer was hotter than the day before, even despite being in the fridge. Somehow, it seemed to defy the relative cool of the fridge, and even as perspiration curled up on the glass, it came away in Karen’s mouth as hot, boiling hot, and churning. Karen’s body, surprised, swallowed as if on instinct. It tasted a bit like cinnamon, but definitely more bitter than before, more like Karen’s understanding of a real beer. She didn’t mind, for the most part. This tasted good. Maybe she was beginning to like beer.

Quickly, her thoughts drifted away from her confusion and fear about what was going on. She forgot her confusion, and her thoughts drifted back to the idea of getting someone’s penis inside of her. She squeezed the dildo as she drank. As Karen swallowed, she could feel the beer radiate into her chest and spread out, the heat of it spreading to every part of her. Despite the cool fall air, she was starting to feel warm. She took another sip as if on instinct, feeling the cool bottle in her hand. Again, though, the liquid inside was hot, burning hot, and it ate her up. She kept drinking, settling into a chair in the kitchen as she drank. It was just… so dang good! She couldn’t help herself, swallowing chug after chug. Fortunately for her, her throat was wide, and could handle much larger mouthfuls than a silly drink of beer could give her. So she chugged fast, draining the bottle in moments.

As she drank, body fat melted off her, her body shifting and changing, going unnoticed by the woman desperately drinking beer. Karen didn’t even notice as her body shrank and contorted, excess weight giving way to a thin, taught stomach pulled tight around lightly chiseled abs. Her shoulders shrank, making her body lithe and thin, small and frail. Her breasts, once B, shrank away to a larger A cup. She scratched her chest as she wrote.

Dang, it’s so hot, she thought to herself dimly. I thought it was the fall, not the middle of the summer!

Her whole frame shrank away, leaving her demure, small, and petite. Her butt seemed to be the only thing that maintained its shape, a perfect heart on her thin figure, her hips maintaining the wide, broad shape that would allow her to plunge objects inside of it. She kicked her feet back and forth as she changed shape, her feet thinning and shrinking to something smaller.

Her body, seemingly unsatisfied with the apparent thinness that it had acquired from tightening her waste and shoulders, decided to change her proportions another way. It creaked and groaned unnoticed as she raised a few inches in her chair, her back stretching and contorting to accommodate her as she rose. She cracked her shoulders, and as they popped they stayed in place, maintaining her thin image with her now taller frame, her shoulders back such that her breasts were put on prominent display. The last bit of fat on her body, a small paunch of fat on her neck and cheeks, melted away.

She cracked her neck, her back straight in the chair, her body feeling warm. The beer had burned through her, and she was swelteringly hot. She looked down at her body.

“Ew. Why am I wearing jeans?” she muttered to herself. “Gross.”

She stood up from the chair and made her way to the bedroom, the feeling of thick, scratchy jeans rubbing against her arms and legs driving her mad. That was no way for a lady to dress. She wandered into the closet, and it seemed to change before her eyes, plain colors and warm clothes disappearing. She watched as her flannels dematerialized, her jeans evaporated, and her cotton reshape. Replacing her clothes was leather, spandex, and short vinyl skirts. Jeans were replaced by, at its most modest, booty shorts and yoga pants, and at its least, clubbing miniskirts made of cheap vinyl and leather hooker boots that were thigh high.

She blinked, and smiled. She loved her closet.