The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubrew

Chapter 5:

The next morning, Karey woke up Jim by choking on his cock, just like she always did.

Wait a minute… not just like she always did. Right?

She shook the cobwebs from her head. She didn’t usually choke on his cock, her throat was way too big for that. She tried again, thrusting her head over his cock and drooling down it as much as she could.

Jim woke up with a smile on his face, to the sounds of Karey slobbering on his balls. She looked up and smiled at him with a remarkably cute face, one that always reminded him of why he initially fell in love with such a foul-mouthed slut.

“Oh god, that feels so good you little cunt,” he moaned.

Karey moaned back, and blew bubbles out of her own spit on his balls.

She loved sucking dick. Wrapping her thick, fake lips around cock was her favorite activity. No cock was too little, or too big, for her distended lips. She loved coating them in lip gloss and smearing it onto dicks like a slut.

“Call me your hooker,” Karey whispered.

“You’re a trashy slut,” Jim said.

Karey smiled. She knew he meant it, and she liked it.

When she had finished swallowing his cum like she did every morning, Karey pulled herself from the bed and into the shower. She played with her body piercings while she did; they felt good against her skin, cool against her warmth. She loved the feeling.

When she had finished with her shower, she pulled out her makeup stool and squatted over it. A few years back, she had been upset about having to put on makeup every day, but a dildo and some hot glue later, she had re-imbibed her mornings as a fun activity. Jim had made fun of her for it, but he too appreciated the results. Karey spent all the time she needed every day to look great. She gyrated against the dildo on her stool as she put on her mascara, her eyeliner, her fake lashes. Everything as big and as bold as possible. Her eyeliner was thick across her face, her blush exaggerated. She liked the trashy look; it suited her. When she was finished, she stuck her tongue out in the mirror. The piercing in her tongue glistened back at her.

She got down on her knees and cleaned the dildo with her tongue before getting dressed. Being a dirty girl should never mean keeping one’s house dirty.

As she was getting dressed, her phone vibrated on her bedroom table. She picked it up. It was ‘Sexy Barista 3: Clint’ in her phone. She smirked, and sent him a few pictures of her naked. Jim, asleep in the background of the photos, didn’t notice. He wouldn’t mind though; Karey had him well trained with her many blowjobs and her cursing.

She poured herself into a leather mini-dress and threw on a white jacket. She loved the punk look; it suited her well. She wandered towards the kitchen and leaned in for a beer. She loved the taste of alcohol; it got her off just thinking about it. Plus, the bottles operated as dildos, which was just as great. She grabbed a bottle of Succubrew and poured it into a travel mug. No sense getting caught by the fuzz while she was at class.

The beer filled up only half the travel mug. She looked inside with a smile. Well, no fucking sense leaving empty space! She thought. She opened another bottle and poured it into the mug.

She grabbed her keys and stepped out the door with her travel mug full of beer, headed straight for class. She almost stopped by the coffee shop for a quicky with Clint and some of her special coffee, but she checked her time. She wasn’t doing too hot in class right now, and the prof was way too much a prude to let her fuck him for an A. So she needed to be careful. She skipped the coffee shop today.

Karey wasn’t too great in school. It was her fourth year, but she only took one or two classes at a time. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to get into it, it was just that nothing seemed to motivate her to give enough of a shit. She mainly went to class to hit on guys anyway; who didn’t love the college guys? So innocent, so easily wrapped around her finger… fucking with those dudes was probably why Karey was still a sophomore after four fucking years.

She didn’t mind though. Her part time job at the diner on weekends helped a little with her spurious shopping habits, and Jim paid for most everything. In exchange, he got unlimited fucking with Karey, and she liked it that way. Jim may have a tiny ass dick, but he sure does work his hands great, Karey thought.

She couldn’t focus in class today. The professor, as always, was just a little too hot. And the other men in class seemed even worse. She could never focus in school; that’s why she brought a recorder. How else could she pay attention to the sexy men? Studying was for later, when she was alone and doing homework. Class was for watching the guys. Her nipples, as anticipated, had grown hard partway through class, and she spent the time teasing men to try to get them to pay attention to her instead of the professor. It seemed to work like a charm; of course it would. She was breasts tucked into a dress, and he was codgy and old and smelled of cheese.

“Hey babe,” Abe said with a smirk as he tucked into class.

Karey looked up at Abe and smirked. “Hey bro,” she said with a smile. “How you been?”

Abe shrugged. “You know how it is. What about you? You been knee deep in cock lately?”

Karey smirked. “You know me.” She licked her lips. “as much as a girl could ever need.”

Abe let out a bellowing laugh. “Course, course. You could always get some here if you want.” He grabbed his package and shook it at her.

And of course, as always, it made Karey drool past her thick-set lips a bit. She often found herself fascinated by it, but… she just couldn’t bring herself to be attracted to Abe. She just wasn’t that into black guys, she guessed.

Still, she liked hanging out with him. Abe worked as a bartender at a strip club, and he was always good for a story or three. And she liked clinging to him when Jim was around; the jealousy he felt made her so fucking wet.

About halfway through class, Karey remembered her beer. She pulled out the travel mug and took a sip. It tasted like licorice and cinnamon. The licorice was fucking weird; maybe she hadn’t cleaned out the mug enough? She shrugged, and kept drinking. The taste faded after a moment, and she didn’t mind it anyway. Actually, it tasted good. Black, dark, but good. And who didn’t love licorice, after all. Second hints, almost plasticky, flickered in and out on her tastebuds. Her brow furrowed. Was that supposed to be there? Maybe she needed to clean her mug better.

The drink consumed her, burning straight to her chest. She closed her eyes, and drank deeply of the brew from her travel mug. It burned through her chest, radiating outwards, and she moaned loudly as she chugged the beer. She couldn’t get enough of it. It was cooling, it was refreshing, and it burned into her heart where it settled like a cool black rock, radiating something chilling and warm and sickening. Kari loved it. She loved picturing the black rock in her heart, nestled deep. It made her feel wicked. And she liked being a wicked bitch, after all.

Her body responded to the brew with a low throb. She felt tipsy drunk. This was like, her fourth drink this morning though. And she had spiked the coffee. The radiating pulse spread to her butt, expanding it into the chair. She rubbed against the seat lightly, and it expanded into a thick, healthy bubble butt, burgeoning over the sides of her tight leather dress. Her bubble butt ass, as she liked to call it. Her money maker. Shake this at the guys, and they would twist around her pinky finger however she wanted. And it didn’t hurt that she didn’t wear any underwear, either… who needed underwear? It just got in the way of things. She loved the wicked feeling of her legs pressing together, with nothing between them but the soft, open folds of her wide fucking pussy. Her ass agreed, spreading wider, her thighs thickening to accommodate her growing, jiggly ass. Her stomach tightened up, losing several inches and toning up as she remembered her regular exercising routine.

Her tits ballooned outwards, stretching up from their B cup size to a large C, pressing against her tight shirt until they pushed over, bulging over the sides of her increasingly tiny crop top. Her thin, racy bra struggled to contain it, and she groaned in spite of herself as she squeezed one. She shook her hair to one side, and the unshaven side of her head cascaded around her shoulders in brilliant, brightly dyed red. It covered one eye, and she kept it there. She loved the Jessica Rabbit feeling it gave her.

Beer ran out of the side of the travel mug, spilling down the side of her neck, and where it traveled it left black ink that spiraled out into radiant designs. Tattoos spread quickly along her body. Tribal patterns ballooned out of her breasts, and stars adorned themselved upon her nipples. A thick spiderweb crawled up the side of her neck while across the back, a large queen spider scratched along her neck, spreading the words, ‘Queen Bitch’ underneath in bold gothic script. A thick, flowery design spread down one side of her body, and here and there hints of naked women could be seen behind them, hiding as silhouettes as they posed racily behind the flowers.

Her right arm became quickly covered in classic tattoo patterns, with daggers and sailor girls and boats. On her feet, a pig adorned one side, while an image of a penis adorned the other. And her pride and joy, a small arrow pointing down, just barely visible from the edge of her short skirt, with the words, ‘Black Dick Only’ adorning just above her pussy; invisible to any but those who had managed to get her skirt off.

Kari moaned as she pulled away from the beer. It was only about half done, but she couldn’t wait to finish it. She wiped her mouth dry of the thick brew, where it had collected in beady drops. She loved the feeling of this fucking stuff. Only one thing made it better. She bit her thick, fat lip and looked up at Abe.

“Abe,” she whispered, “can I get some fucking weed?”

Abe looked back at her, surprised. “Bitch, shut the fuck up,” he whispered. “I’m in class!”

Kari looked around. She and Abe were in the back row. She wasn’t even in this fucking school; why bother going to school? With her body, she didn’t fucking need it.

“Abe, baby, just gimme some fucking hash and stop being a tight ass.”

Abe grunted.

“I’ll suck your fucking cock, right here in the back.”

Abe groaned, and looked around quietly. “Alright, alright, bitch. But keep it quiet.”

Kari winked. “Always.”

Kari pulled out Abe’s thick cock, and slapped herself in the face with it lightly with a light laugh. She did this often. Abe had a weird fucking thing for getting off with people around; fortunately, Kari had a lot of weird fucking things. This was one of them. As long as she got her weed, she didn’t give a shit. And her big black dick.

Kari licked her thick, collagen lips. She loved big black dick.

She started choking on it immediately, but forced herself past it, shoving the cock down her throat. She loved doing this. Choking up spit onto a black man’s cock. It felt so fucking good. Made her feel like she fucking owned it. She grabbed at his balls as she sucked. Her nails, thick, fake, and long, tickled them as she sucked. That was the goal, after all. To remind him that right now, he was her bitch.

A guy a couple seats over looked over in shock. She flipped him off and kept sucking Abe. The man didn’t turn away, and if Kari were being honest with herself, she didn’t mind one fucking bit. Let the dude watch. She pulled out a tit and started groping it. GOD she loved sucking dick.

She remembered the first black dick she had sucked. It had been at a club, while she was in the bathroom. Jim had been outside looking for her. She had made out with him after. She loved that feeling. That feeling of dominance. She had wanted more. And when Jim finally found out about her black dick obsession, she didn’t mind. She just told him his dick had been too small. Eventually, after a lot of arguing… Jim had come around. He was a great guy, after all. And despite his weak bitch innocence (for FUCK’s sake, the guy played Dungeons and Dragons), Kari did love him… just not enough to fuck him. Or to stop fucking big, muscled black dudes. In his bed. Or stealing his money to buy weed or clothes.

Kari pulled herself away from the cock for a moment.

“Fucking tease,” Abe swore under his breath.

Kari flipped him off and reached for her travel mug. The only thing better than sucking black cock was sucking it drunk or high (or both, but Kari didn’t have any fucking weed yet). She quickly downed the rest of it, the taste quickly shifting to the plasticky flavor of the unwashed mug. Kari really needed to clean it.

Or get that fucking dweeb Jim to do it, she thought.

The feeling of the brew settled in throughout her body. She felt light-headed, tipsy, and she loved it. She leaned back over and stuck her pierced tongue out, licking up and down Abe’s turgid cock. She didn’t notice the sensation of her lips swelling up even further, filling with one, two, three, then four more doses of collagen as they pushed into a permanent o-shape. She would no longer be able to close her glistening, thick lips, but they sure would help her dick-sucking habits.

Kari groaned around Abe’s cock as her body twisted, swelled, and contorted. Her tits, barely settled into the C-cup shape they had taken before, swelled up three more cup sizes, pushing into the DD realm and then quickly beyond. They no longer appeared natural as they had previously, though. Now, they were firm, constantly pointed in front, and round with the fake silicone that was plunged beneath her breast flesh. She grabbed them with her hands and wrapped them around Abe’s cock. They were already outside of her shirt; she preferred them this way.

“You like my big fake fucking tits, sweety?” she asked Abe. “You like them wrapped around your fucking cock?”

Abe grunted in reply. Kari jiggled her tits. The piercings at the end tinkled, their rings dangling down. Kari loved her fake tits. They were her perfect money-makers at the club she worked at, where Abe was a bouncer. She was the prime night Friday dancer, the best stripper in the house. And she loved it. She wouldn’t trade the job for the world.

Abe couldn’t contain himself, and spanked Kari’s swelling, firming ass. It pushed beyond the limits of the sexy bubble-butt, contorting as silicone filled them too. Kari loved her fake ass; it drove men wild when she shook it in her face. And it drove Jim just absolutely mad to not be able to even touch it…

Kari’s thoughts were taken from her as Abe shoved her head down on his dick and came, hard, inside her mouth. Kari swallowed greedily, drinking up every drop. She loved black cum. She didn’t know why, but everything about it was just… better.

She moaned, and pulled on a nipple ring. It just felt right to suck this cock. Just absolutely fucking perfect.

She sat up after a moment and licked her thick lips. She had a little cum left in her mouth, and she played with it a moment, showed it to Abe, and swallowed.

“Your tits are still out,” Abe said.

Kari shrugged and groped one mindlessly. “Where’s my fucking weed?”

Abe nodded, handing over a small bag of green. Kari grinned. “See you Friday, nigga.”

She stood up, and started sauntering away. Her fake tits and ass jiggled with every step.

“Kari!” Abe shouted harshly.

Kari turned around. “Yeah, bitch?”

“Your shirt.”

Kari turned down. Her thin tubetop was still up; her tits were open to the class. They were bold, thick, and fat, obviously fake. The prof had stopped, midsentence, and have the class was looking at her. She almost squeeled with pleasure, and pulled her shirt down. It said, over her stretched tits: ‘Black lover’.

She grinned, winked, and walked out of the room.