The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Cheat Sheet

Chapter 3

Reina was breathing heavy, her head pressed flat against the wall of the bedroom to listen. What was Karen talking about? Reina might have only had glimpses of her roommates sex lives whenever they’d happen to get a little too loud or didn’t know she was there, but she’d certainly never heard Karen speak like this before. A minute ago Danny saying he wanted to make her a pet had been world shattering for her. And now…

Now she sounded like she was fascinated with the idea. Obsessed with it. Like the thought of being Danny’s dog was turning her on more and more. Just like she was being brainwashed. Reina shut her eyes, knowing it couldn’t be true. There was no such thing as mind control, it was just something that the nerdy girl masturbated to in private. Yet listening to Karen it was almost impossible not to think of brainwashing. Though her voice was a little muffled through the wall there was no hiding the lust in her voice.

“And you’d strip me too. You said you wanted me naked, right Danny? Good pets don’t wear clothes after all. No, they have to be naked and kneeling for their… for their owner. Is it a power thing? Like you have the right to wear clothes and I don’t? Or is it—oh god, is it so you can always see how wet I am? I’d be on all fours with my pussy always on display. You could just walk around and see how much I’m dripping. Like I couldn’t hide how turned on I was for you.”

Reina broke then, she couldn’t take it. Her hand slid into her shorts, discovering just how soaked her panties had become. Had she ever been this horny in her life? She knew it was wrong to touch herself to her friend, especially when she sounded so strange, but god, that’s why it turned her on so much. That it really sounded like Danny was somehow corrupting her, hypnotizing her to suit his fantasies. Karen started speaking again and Reina’s fingers circled her clit in slow, lazy motions, still trying to wrestle with the guilt of listening in. But the more she heard the faster she played with herself, unable to resist.

“You’d—you could fuck me anytime too. Just tug on the leash and order me to present myself like a good horny bitch… fuck, that’s so sick and wrong, Danny. You know how wrong that is, wanting me to be some bitch in heat for you, always drooling and begging for your cock. Would you let me talk, Danny? Or would—would I have to bark. Do you want me to bark so you could reward me with your cock, is that it?”

“Karen, you don’t have to—”

“Arf!” Karen’s voice cracked as she barked, shocking even Reina. “I—I… arf! Ruff, ruff, please Danny, is this what you want? Your pet barking and begging?”

“Karen…”

“Don’t hide it, I can see how hard you are. Your cock hasn’t been that hard in weeks for me.”

“Why are you taking your clothes off?”

“Because good pets don’t wear clothes. And you want me to be a good pet. It’s how you’ll get off,” Karen’s voice said, followed by the sound of faint shuffling. Reina could just picture her roommate stripping, staring at Danny’s cock hungrily. Like it was all that filled her mind was pleasing and being obedient. Reina bit her lip to keep from moaning as her fingers pumped inside of her faster and faster. This was like so many stories she’d read, but hearing someone say the words out loud made it all so much more wrong. And so, so right. Was this really happening?

“Is this how you want it, Danny? Me on my knees? No, I gotta be on all fours. Oh wow, it feels so weird, staring up at you like this.”

“Karen, get up. You don’t have to do this. You don’t want this.”

“I do!” Karen cried. “I… I have to be like this. I need it. To be on my hands and knees. That I need to stare up at you, but, it’s wrong. This is wrong.”

Reina heard Danny give a sigh of relief, and she frowned. Of course this was too good to be true. Her friend was still the same, just trying to please her boyfriend. She wasn’t really being altered in some way. She’d nearly pulled her fingers away from her pussy when Karen spoke.

“You need a leash. I—I have to have a collar around my neck. And you’ve got to have a leash so you can be in control. To tug on it and punish me when I’m a bad girl. But I don’t wanna be bad. Please, Danny, I wanna be a good pet. I want to be a good girl for you. Please, teach me to be a good girl? Master?”

The masturbating girl held her breath, and when she heard Danny speak again she could tell that his resistance had finally given way. Reina supposed a guy could only hear a girl beg to fulfill your fantasies for so long before they surrender to it themselves.

“I—okay, Karen. If this is what you want.”

“I need it, Danny. Please. And I know you need it too. I can see how hard your cock is already. Do you like seeing me like this? On all fours and eager for you to use me?”

Danny chuckled. “Of course. Who wouldn’t want to play with an eager bitch like you?”

Reina heard Karen give a small cry, and for a moment she wondered if that had been too far. Then Karen let out a long low moan of pleasure.

“Fuck, I don’t know why but—being called that felt so right. Like I could cum just by hearing it.”

“Then just wait until I’ve really made you my bitch.”

Another needful whimper from Karen. “Yes, Master.”

Reina let out her own whimper of pleasure, cumming unexpectedly from hearing it. She clapped a hand over her mouth and kept rubbing at her dripping pussy, knowing that if this was a dream she never wanted to wake up. Karen must have been just as horny as Reina felt, on the verge of cumming just from the experience of living out what you’ve always craved. Only Karen never had this humiliating fantasy before. Reina was dying to know how this happened, what strange force must have come over her mind to brainwash her into a horny pet for her boyfriend, but Reina was too afraid to go over and check. Besides, what if she entered the room and was affected the same way? If Danny was behind this he would hypnotize her too, surely he wouldn’t want to stop at one obedient pet. He’d make her crawl and beg, just like Karen, both adoring little sluts for-

She nearly came again, still so sensitive from before. But this time Reina pulled her fingers away, riding the tightrope of the orgasm and managing to let it die down. After all the sounds on the other side of the wall promised that the fun wasn’t over yet. Reina heard clutter being thrown around, and she supposed it was Danny frantically searching for something. It couldn’t be Karen, after all her heavy panting and soft whimpers stayed constant, her roommate no doubt rooted to her spot on the floor. Sitting and waiting like a good pet.

After another few seconds of searching she heard Danny give a triumphant cry. “Here we go. It’s not necessarily a collar, but this strip of cloth should do for now. And this rope will make do for a leash. Now offer me your neck.”

“Yes,” Karen said loudly, no doubt barely able to contain herself. Reina could only picture the redhead naked, pussy dripping as she let her new Master tie the makeshift collar around her neck. Karen gasped, and Reina instantly knew that Danny had just squeezed the collar tight. Her fingers rubbed at her clit faster, unaware that her other hand was rubbing at her own throat, imagining what a collar might feel like.

“How does it feel?”

“It’s… its perfect. Thank you Dan—I mean, thank you Master.”

“You’re really starting to get into this, Karen.”

“Yes sir, I don’t know why but my hearts racing, and my cunt… my cunt won’t stop dripping. Oh god I feel so wet.”

“You certainly look soaked,” Danny said with a laugh. “Pretending this kind of thing didn’t turn you on, but your pussy doesn’t lie. Does it, slut?”

“N-no sir, my cunt will always reveal what a horny slut I am for you.”

Suddenly there was a slam against the wall, taking Reina by surprise. Luckily the couple were too lost in their own fun to notice her panicked cry. After a moment Reina settled back against the wall, only now Karen’s panting voice was right next to her ear. Danny spoke, his voice only inches away.

“Are you ready Karen? Ready to be fucked like a good pet.”

“Yes Master,” Karen pleaded, close enough Reina felt as if she were right on the bed next to them. She closed her eyes, trying to picture it. Danny picking his girlfriend up and pushing her against the wall, positioning himself behind her.

“Good girl,” he answered, and Karen cried out with ecstasy as Danny thrust his cock inside of her.

They went into a frantic pace, grinding and moving wildly with neither one able to control themselves anymore. Danny gave in to the thrill of having his fantasy fulfilled, while Karen lost herself in the strange feelings, this obsession that had taken over herself. And Reina rubbed her cunt in time with Karen’s moans, hand clamped over her mouth so they couldn’t hear.

“Oh god, yes, please Master harder, I need it. Need to be fucked like a good girl. I—”

She grunted as he pulled the collar tight, using it as leverage to move his cock deeper inside of her. As soon as he released the collar Karen let out a perverted moan, the pleasure only growing as she felt completely under his control. Reina’s legs shook, toes curling as she imagined Karen’s scrambled thoughts. Knowing this wasn’t her, that she was acting all wrong but no longer caring against the incredible pleasure. Eyes rolling back as the new thoughts took over.

“Good girl, moan louder. Let everyone hear what a horny bitch you are.”

“Yes Master, it’s so—ahhh, it’s amazing… I can’t stand it… love to be good for you…”

“Just imagine if Reina was here, listening to you talk like this, pet.”

Instantly Karen went silent, even Reina freezing in place. Then Karen slumped harder against the wall, crying out louder than before.

“Nooo, if she heard me… being your slut, being your horny little pet… I couldn’t stand it, it would be too humiliating. Please Master, I’ll be a good girl, just don’t tell Reina. Don’t want her to know I’m a…

“A slut?” Danny offered, making Karen moan.

“A bitch in heat?” Reina bit her lip hard, fingers dancing over her clit.

“Yeeeess,” Karen slurred, sounding ready to cum herself.

There was the hard smack of his hand slapping her ass, Karen giving out an involuntary yelp that sounded like a bark. Instantly Danny spanked her again and this time Karen barked loudly, desperately.

“Tell me what you are.”

“I’m your pet, Master. It’s what I deserve to be, where I crave to be. Need to crawl on all fours, to let you feed and care for me. I belong to you, you own me Master. I’m your slut, your bitch, your dog, just please don’t stop fucking me I’m so close.”

“Me too,” Danny gasped, both sounding on the edge. “Cum with me Karen. Be a good girl and cum with me, cum as I fuck you, pet!”

Karen cried out against the wall, Danny moaning as her pussy tightened around his cock, sending him over the edge too. Reina came hard enough that her body seized up, white spots appearing in front of her eyes as the pleasure nearly shut down her brain. All three were moaning uncontrollably, lost in the throes of orgasmic bliss.

Reina melted against her bed, panting and dripping and too tired to move. She heard her roommates collapse onto their own bed, equally spent.

* * *

Karen was still panting as Danny put his arms around her, body coated in a fresh sheen of sweat. She gazed at the wall absently, the submissive words still ringing in her head. She was a pet, a slut, a bitch. The words echoing over and over and threatening to swallow her whole. Then she felt a tender kiss at her neck.

“Holy crap, that was amazing Karen. I never knew you had that in you.”

Karen smiled shyly. “Me neither. But I loved it, Master.”

“You don’t have to keep up the Master thing. I think I’m going to need a day or two to recover after cumming that hard.”

The redhead turned to stare at him, confused. “But you’re my Master. And I’m your pet. Your slut. I belong to you.”

“Well, yeah, but that doesn’t mean we act like this all the time.”

Karen blinked, having honestly not considered that. Now that she thought about it the all-consuming image of her on all fours wasn’t nearly as addictive as it had seemed before. Like a craving that had been satisfied, and incredibly so. Yet even though she didn’t feel the same unbearable drive to submit Karen knew for a fact they’d be doing this again. It had been almost scary how badly she needed to live that fantasy, but the thrill of it all had given her the best orgasm of her life. Even when they’d slept together before Danny had never been this excited. It was like he’d finally stopped restraining himself. In a way Karen felt free of her inhibitions too.

“I suppose it’s a relief I don’t have to always live like a dog. It would make going to classes a little embarrassing.”

“Right? Imagine the stares we’d get if I walked you into class on a leash,” Danny said with a laugh.

Karen whimpered, toes curling. “Dooon’t, that’s way too naughty. You’ll turn me on again.”

“Sorry, I get carried away.” He pulled her closer to him and kissed at her neck again, making Karen purr in appreciation. “I still can’t believe you were fine with all of that.”

“I honestly don’t know what came over me, but I’m glad we did that.” Karen rolled around to face him, the couple kissing briefly. “I’m not sure of exactly what’s in this fetish of yours but if it’s anything like the sex we just had I’m fully on board.”

Danny smiled and trailed his fingers along the strip of cloth at her neck. “Well first thing we’ll do is get you a proper collar.”

Karen found herself smiling too, imagining the two of them shopping for it together. The idea was strangely romantic.

“I love you, Danny,” she suddenly said, blushing.

“Me too, pet,” he said as he kissed her. Suddenly Karen slapped his shoulder with a mock frown.

“Wait, is this why you always called me pet as a nickname? Were you getting off on that?”

Danny blushed and turned away. “I mean, maybe a little.”

“That’s naughty of you,” Karen giggled. She took his chin and pulled him in closer. “But at least now I get to enjoy it too.”

The couple kissed innocently, losing themselves in the intimacy they thought they lost. Meanwhile the pair of succubi watched from the air above them, Beskarna staring in shock.

“I don’t believe it. You really managed to make them work it out,” the teacher said amazed, black wings flapping behind her.

Dizzy’s face flushed with embarassment, rocking her hips in the air. “I mean, I didn’t do anything too much. I just figured if she liked the idea of it too then she’d, you know, give it a chance and maybe she’d like it. If she didn’t then they would’ve broken up anyway so there wasn’t anything to lose.”

Beskarna flashed the student a smile, face filled with some emotion Dizzy couldn’t place at first. Then she realized it must have been pride.

“That certainly was a hell of a spell you used on them. I suppose your mother must have taught it to you.”

“Oh, no ma’am. My mother kind of thinks…” Dizzy was about to say her mother thought she was a lost cause, but instead said “She thinks it was better to let me study on my own. I found that in, um, some books from the library.”

Beskarna nodded, seeming to be satisfied. “Well you certainly passed this exam with flying colors. I look forward to seeing you in the advanced classes soon. Now let’s get back home, the human world always seems to dry me out after too long.” The black haired succubus drew the green sigils in the air, summoning their way back to the demon dimension, and Dizzy actually felt a little sad to go. Watching the humans fucking so wildly had been fun, and seeing Beskarna getting visibly turned on herself only made Dizzy even happier that she was responsible for it all. But she had to admit watching the young couple just cuddling on the bed filled her with a special kind of warmth she’d never felt before. Too bad she couldn’t stick around to see more.

There was the soft crack of the portal opening, but when Dizzy turned the emerald vortex was nowhere to be seen. Beskarna hissed, noticing the bright green light under the bedroom door.

“Great, when will those idiots learn to follow precise coordinates?” Beskarna opened the door, waving for Dizzy to fly after her. The pink-haired demon followed the teacher, watching as Beskarna entered the portal and was quickly swallowed up by its magic. Dizzy knew she should have followed immediately after but she just had to get one last glimpse of the happy humans. She offered them a bright smile and wished them a happy future together before finally closing the door and letting the invisibility spell down. Maybe it was all those high class spells she’d used from Zellraya’s cheat sheet but the succubus felt absolutely exhausted. Thankfully she had time to go home and rest. At least she’d have a month or so to study the spells more before the teachers expected her to have that kind of skill in class. But that was future Dizzy’s problem, and she was sure she’d get the hang of it by then. With the notes on the parchment it would be a snap, even for her.

Dizzy turned to the portal, only to find herself face to face with another human. She was small, almost a foot shorter than Dizzy, with brown curly hair matted by sweat. The girl’s shorts were soaked through and she reeked of sexual energy. Dizzy almost wouldn’t mind playing with the girl another time, she seemed cute enough. Although it was weird that she was just standing there. And the way she had her eyes wide and mouth hanging open it was almost like-

Dizzy slapped her forehead. Shoot, why hadn’t she waited until she was back in her world to take the concealment spell off?

Reina simply stared in shock at the flying girl. It must have been the sight of her short wings, or the black tail, maybe even the skimpy lingerie the demon girl wore. The strange appearance was all too much for Reina to process at once, her mind only really able to keep focusing on how incredibly pink the girl was. She tried to talk but her mouth felt weird and she kept making strange sounds.

“What—I don’t—How?”

Dizzy panicked, wanting to dart into the vortex fast but if word got out that a human had seen a succubus, expulsion from the school was the least of her worries. This called for real punishment, like banishment. Or worse, they’d tell her mother. Then Dizzy would be in real trouble. Before she even knew what she was doing Dizzy reached for the cheat sheet, desperately flipping the parchment over and frantically searching for a spell.

“H-hey wait,” Reina said, nervously wondering how she was supposed to address the monster girl. “What are you—”

“Love…” Dizzy stammered, staring at the piece of paper.

Reina started in surprise, but felt a smile beginning to form. Surely this alien or monster or whoever it was didn’t mean any harm then, not if the first thing it said was love. From her appearance Reina almost thought she looked like a succubus, only they were supposed to be a lot more intimidating and not be so overbearingly pink. But then if she was a succubus…

“Wait, are you the one who made Karen into all of that kinky stuff?”

Dizzy felt herself overwhelmed with fear. Oh god, this human knew too much. Just had to wipe her memory, but the spell was so hard to say and she lost her place and-

“Lovankheyu!” Dizzy squeaked triumphantly. Now that should erase the last few minutes from her head and give her plenty of time to-

Reina’s knees buckled and she fell to the floor, her hand instantly sliding into her already soaked pantiess as she frantically played with herself. Her eyes locked onto Dizzy, the sight of the pink succubus suddenly the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen. It was impossible to stop herself now, she needed to touch her pussy, needed to cum hard to the sight of her.

Dizzy yelped and turned back to the cheat sheet. That wasn’t supposed to happen! That spell was… instant masturbation?

“Dammit, Zellraya, why did you have to put so many?”

Quickly she found the real spell she needed. At least now the human was too busy masturbating on the floor and drooling to ask any more questions.

“Lovanmalra,” Dizzy said carefully. Now Reina’s eyes flashed a bright shade of pink, her smile relaxing as pink energy entered her memories and glossed over them. The succubus gave a sigh of relief, only to realize she must have been a minute behind already. She had to get back before Beskarna came back through looking for her and found the human. Dizzy quickly stuffed the cheat sheet into her corset and frantically flew at the portal. Once it swallowed her up the green energy shimmered and folded in on itself, vanishing from sight.

Reina didn’t notice the portal, though. She was still lost in the masturbation, eyes a bright shade of pink as the spell’s effect still worked on her mind. The arousal swirled in her thoughts and Reina found herself in a lovely fantasy of a sexy succubus brainwashing her roommates, making them fuck in the most depraved ways possible. Using her powers on Reina too, to make her live out all those fantasies of mind control and domination that had been locked away all of her life. Reina drooled happily as the pink energy crackled through her perverted thoughts, masturbating mindlessly on the living room floor.

* * *

Dizzy popped out of the portal and found herself back in the teleportation chamber, Beskarna tapping her foot.

“And just where were you, Discordelia? I was nearly about to head back there and look for you.”

“Sorry ma’am. My, uh, tail got caught? In the door?” Dizzy tried to make an innocent smile that made her look only guiltier.

Beskarna stared at her sternly then let out a defeated sigh. “Yeah, I figured it was something like that. I’d heard stories about you being clumsy. They’re still doing construction on the sorcerer’s chambers after your little fire.”

“Hey that’s, like, almost rebuilt,” Dizzy replied. She was happy the teacher wasn’t questioning what happened but Beskarna seemed to believe that she’d gotten caught up like an idiot just a little too easily.

“Just be careful from now on. In the advanced classes you’ll have a lot more serious tests coming. But if you perform anything like you did today I’m sure you’ll do just fine.” Beskarna flashed her a winning smile. “I look forward to seeing you soon, rookie. Just make sure to spend the next month studying and not goofing off like some of the other students.”

“I promise I won’t let you down,” Dizzy said, and she meant it. She’d have that cheat sheet memorized before classes started, she was sure of it. Then it wouldn’t really be cheating if she actually knew the spells.

“Alright, I’m looking forward to seeing you in class, Discordelia.”

The black haired succubus gave Dizzy an almost affectionate pat on the head before heading out of the chamber. Dizzy held herself back as long as possible before flying up into the air, twirling and cheering.

“I did it!”

She held herself tight, giggling and rocking back and forth as all the stress of the last few weeks fell away. Sure she’d have more challenges to face but she actually passed the big test. With this win behind her Dizzy felt like she just might be able to make it after all. And it was all thanks to the cheat sheet. Dizzy reached into her corset for it, a big smile on the face as she was ready to kiss the piece of parchment. Only, it wasn’t there. Dizzy’s smile faltered a little but she reached to the other side. Probably got herself mixed up again, same old clumsy Dizzy. Except it wasn’t there either. Oh well, it was in her panties then, though that seemed like a strange place but surely it had to be… no, not there either.

Now her smile was falling by the second, frantically patting herself down. In a fit of panic Dizzy tossed off her corset, shaking it wildly but nothing came out. She even stripped off her black panties and inspected them but still nothing. Quickly she flew to one of the large purple crystals in the corner and studied her reflection, sure that the paper must have gotten stuck under her boobs or to her butt where she couldn’t see. But after feeling herself up and checking every inch Dizzy gulped, slowly sinking to the floor to join her pile of clothes.

The cheat sheet wasn’t there. Which meant…

She gulped. “Oh shit.”

* * *

Reina groaned as she woke up, neck filling stiff but the rest of her felt nearly melted with satisfaction. God, she felt like she’d cum harder than she ever had in her life. And why not? That dream was sexy enough to hit all of her buttons. Mind control, sexy winged woman, corruption and a little bit of humiliation thrown in? That was practically the perfect wet dream. Reina only wished she could have dreamt herself actually in the room with Danny fucking Karen like that instead of listening through the wall, but voyeurism was kinky too. She’d certainly have to make sure to remember this one. Maybe she’d try to write it down and put it up on the erotic hypnosis fiction sites she visited. Nah, people would probably want to read something more fun. If the succubus kept playing with everyone else on campus instead, now that would be a great story.

Reina went to get up from her bed, only to discover she was on the floor. In the middle of the living room. With her pants around her ankles and a puddle between her legs! Reina yelped and got to her knees, desperately pulling her shorts back on. Had she been sleepwalking? Oh god, what if Danny and Karen had seen her? What if she’d been talking in her sleep? The thought of everyone finding out her shameful fantasies, now that was too much!

She searched for a towel, something to wipe up her pussy juice on the floor before anyone else could see. Luckily Reina saw an old scrap of paper on the floor and figured it would do for now. She snatched it up and was about to use it to mop up the puddle when she stopped, the intricate ink handwriting catching her eye. It was certainly nothing like Karen’s chicken scratch writing, and Reina’s writing wasn’t much better. Did Karen get notes from someone in class? If so she’d probably need it not reeking of Reina’s pussy.

Reina studied the paper, forgetting about the puddle on the floor and her compromising position with her soaked pants. She always tended to block everything else out at the promise of a mystery. She read the writing and her eyes opened up wide. No, this had to be some kind of a joke. Concealment spell? Instilling fantasies, forcing others to reveal hidden truths? A spell to induce someone into an entranced state?

The girl spun around and studied the room, searching for a hidden camera. This was a prank, had to be. Maybe Karen found her browser history and was making fun of her mind control fetish, only her roommate wasn’t that cruel. And catching Reina masturbating in the living room would be far more humiliating. Why had she even touched herself like this in the open?

Then she saw the spell titled ‘Lovankheyu: Mindless Masturbation.’

And not far below that was a similar spell, one that described wiping the memory of the subject.

Reina waking up in a puddle of her own juices, with no clue how she’d gotten there. Not to mention Danny revealing his fetish, and Karen suddenly loving it with no explanation. Which meant that all of this hadn’t been a dream. She stared at the spells, remembering a fuzzy image of a pink haired girl flying over her, pink wings flapping.

There really was a succubus here. She’d brainwashed Karen, had even toyed with Reina’s mind. Which meant these were the spells she’d used to do it. Slowly a wicked smile formed on Reina’s face. Maybe a human could use these spells too. The instructions were so detailed that anyone could figure them out. The shy, lonely girl thought of all the forbidden fantasies she’d had of brainwashing and mind control, of corruption and submission. All locked away in her head where no one could find out and judge her.

And here in her hands was an instruction manual on how to make them all come true.

Reina gripped the cheat sheet to her chest and let out a soft laugh.

This was going to make everything much more fun.