The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Succubus Next Door

Prologue—Suzy’s Assignment

The cavern Suzy had been summoned to was pitch black and completely quiet. The shadows filling the cavern gave the impression that it was an abyss of endless darkness. However, it was actually a small cave. A very cramped cave, with air that was hot and damp, which made the succubus’s skin itch, but Suzy had been in this place before and many other dark meeting places. She was used to being uncomfortable. The only thing she could see through the darkness was a man in a forest green cloak staring back at her. It was a “friend” of hers, Jarim. He was the one who had summoned her here today.

Jarim was a wizard that she had established a “relationship” with over the years. He had studied all sorts of tomes and relics that other wizards considered too dangerous to even speak of. Eventually, he was banned from the ancient library, but he still continued his studies. However, In the end, he was exiled and even hunted by his fellow wizards, forcing him to take refuge in dark caverns like this one. His brown hair was cut short and looked like it hadn’t been combed in ages, and it probably hadn’t. He held his cloak tightly around his body, which hid his clothes underneath – a brick red tunic and navy blue trousers. Because of his lifestyle, his clothes and hair were littered with pieces of dirt, and he didn’t exactly smell good either.

Jarim looked at Suzy with blue eyes that were dark and cold like stone, seeming to burrow straight into her with his gaze. He pulled his hand out from his cloak to reveal he was holding a translucent orb. Just holding it in the palm of his hand proved to be a balancing act – it looked like it would topple over and fall to the ground at any moment. He held it on display in front of his chest. “Do you recognize this?”

Suzy glanced at the orb and gave a quick shrug. “It’s the Velnori Orb, so what?”

Jarim groaned. It looked like his face was about to explode. “Maybe you should look a little closer!” He shoved the orb into Suzy’s face forcing her to scoot back a few feet. “When you acquired it for me, you brought it back uncharged. Uncharged, Suzy! That means that it’s useless! It’s not much more than a piece of glass!”

Suzy gazed up towards the ceiling with her lips pressed together and started to quietly hum a short tune. A look of complete innocence was on her face. She moved her head from side-to-side, her eyes roaming back and forth, and as if talking to herself, she said, “You told me to get the orb. That’s what I did and I almost got killed in that little...conflict over in Asia.”

Jarim put the orb back in his cloak, and sighed. He shook his head and muttered. “I pay you too much.”

Suzy looked at him and said in a soft voice, “It’s because you love me,” and she blew him a kiss.

Jarim threw his head back and burst into laughter. “Hah! Not hardly. But I do need your services as a thief... and a succubus.”

Suzy was always in the mood for new “work.” Her eyes snapped to attention, and she whispered. “And what kind of job might this be?”

Jarim said. “I want you to go through the Hellgate and acquire the energy for the orb. Last time all I received was the orb.”

Suzy said. “Well, it’s nice to know we agree on what you were supposed to receive. Now, tell me where this energy is.”

Jarim muttered something unintelligible and said. “The energy has hidden itself in someone’s body. I doubt the carrier even knows of its presence, but if you managed to seduce them, you could..” and his voice changed, sounding uncertain and somewhat nervous, as he asked, “...draw it out?”

Suzy smiled mischievously. “Oh that sounds very entertaining. Where exactly am I going? I hope not back to the same place as last time. Everyone there was so incredibly...” She looked at Jarim in silence. “..dull.”

Jarim smiled. “Well as much as I would like to send you somewhere it’s unpleasant...that’s not where the energy is located.”

Suzy smiled back. “Well, that’s just too bad for you.”

“Yes, I suppose it is...but as far as where you’re going...” Jarim snapped his fingers and a brief flash of blue light appeared in front of him. It produced a rolled-up scroll that floated in mid-air. He grabbed it and unrolled it. The scroll had a few tears in it, but not enough to make it unintelligible. He said. “You will be heading to Lindbrook, it is a small and relatively boring town, the energy –“

Suzy interrupted. “Well I’m sure I’ll be able to find something to make it more entertaining.” She ran her hand through her glossy black hair, which went halfway down her back, letting her fingers toy with strands of her thick hair, and she asked in an innocent voice. “Don’t you?”

Jarim glared at her. “What I think is I’m not paying you to indulge yourself.”

Suzy pressed her hand against her cheek. She still had a lock of her hair around her forefinger. She leaned close to him and whispered. “No reason I can’t do both.”

Jarim whispered back. “Get out of my face.”

Suzy slowly backed away from him with a big grin on her lips.

Jarim drew in a breath and slowly exhaled it back out. “Now as I was saying – the energy has been detected near Lindbrook High School, and that’s all the information I can provide you.” He tossed the scroll into the air, and it rolled itself back up. There was a loud popping noise as the scroll was enveloped by an identical flash of blue light and disappeared.

Suzy smiled to herself. She was delighted at the thought of girls wandering the halls of Lindbrook High and making them succumb to her will. Jarim didn’t need to know that she had absolutely no intention of seducing any of the men. Her tongue slowly ran across her lips. “Mmm..”

Jarim asked. “Something on your mind?”

Suzy shook her head. “Nothing. Nothing at all. How much are you paying me?”

Jarim said. “I’ll give you 3 million. Half now, half after.”

Suzy chewed on her lip and pondered his offer. She felt that it was a pretty low amount. On the other hand, it sounded like it’d be a rather enjoyable assignment, especially compared to some of the other things that people usually asked of her.

Jarim said. “Take it or leave it Suzy.”

“Only because it sounds fun.” Suzy grinned. “I hope you took care of my transportation.”

Jarim pulled a small yellow ticket out of his cloak and said. “I’ve already taken care of it, as well as providing you with a false identity.” He handed the ticket to Suzy. The instant their hands touched, a turquoise glow enveloped Suzy’s hand, but it only lasted for a few seconds. It was so brief that Suzy didn’t even notice it.

Suzy said. “Well, I’m glad you did..” She sighed and a smile slowly came over her lips, and she said in a soft voice, “But, you know, I might have some additional needs...”

Jarim groaned. “I already got you a place to live and some money, but do try to show some restraint with how you use it.”

Suzy rolled her eyes. “I’ll try. But, I’m sure I can find an alternative source of money anyway.” She grinned. “So, who am I?”

Jarim said. “Your new name is Susan Richards and you’re a kid from out of town, I’ll let you make up the rest. You should be enrolled in Lindbrook High by the time you arrive.”

“I can’t wait..” Suzy’s tongue slid out from her mouth just enough to part her lips. “But I don’t care for my identity...next time I think that I should come up with it.”

Jarim’s eyes scanned Suzy from top-to-bottom. “As much as I would like to discuss how much you dislike my “creativity” there is a more important problem.”

Suzy said. “I understand. You can’t take your eyes off of me, but I’m not interested.”

Jarim grunted. “My eyes are only concerned with your appearance.”

Suzy asked. “And what exactly is wrong with my appearance?”

Jarim laughed softly. “You’re going to draw attention looking like that. Do something to fix it.”

Suzy folded her arms over her chest. “I look just fine.” She sighed as Jarim continued to eye her. “Oh fine!”

She closed her brown eyes for several minutes before opening them back up rather mechanically. Their color had changed to a crimson red. She stared off wide-eyed, as if she was intensely concentrating on something and her red skin instantly vanished, as did her tail. Her skin had become soft and smooth, changing into a creamy white color. All that remained of her true nature was a set of wings.

Suzy’s eyes returned to normal, and she said. “Well, is this more to your liking?”

Jarim glanced at Suzy’s wings. “The wings.”

Suzy sighed. “You’re no fun at all.” She gave a slight nod towards her wings, and they too disappeared just as quickly. She no longer looked like a succubus, but instead looked like a young girl. “Anymore complaints?”

Jarim said. “Only one.”

He lowered his head and continually whispered something unintelligible. His body went completely limp, and he slowly lifted off the ground. He was helpless to do anything now as he floated in mid-air and just hung there like a puppet. Jarim’s head slowly lifted its way back up – it didn’t look natural – more like his head was being pulled upward by a puppet master’s strings. In the same zombie like fashion, his arms were slowly pulled up. A continuous stream of green and white sparks shot out from his hands. They both converged on the ground in front of Suzy and over time they formed the shape of a box. A flash of light consumed the box and a black suitcase appeared in its place. At that same instant, everything that Jarim had been doing came to a stop, and he fell to his knees. He grabbed his chest and gasped for air, exhausted from the experience. Sweat was pouring down his neck, and it looked like he was about to faint.

Suzy clapped. “Always nice to see one of your tricks. What’s inside the suitcase?”

Jarim looked up at Suzy from his kneeling position. He glared at her and bit down on his lip – hard. He growled. “You’re clothes. Get dressed, now.” He clenched his fists as he stood back up.

Suzy opened the suitcase and grabbed a light blue top and a black bra. The shirt fit tightly around her chest emphasizing her full breasts. She slipped on a pair of panties, tugged on a pair of jeans and said. “I really didn’t see any problem with what I was wearing.”

Jarim shook his head. “You weren’t wearing anything. It’s time for you to go now.” He started to turn to walk away, but he didn’t get the chance. His leg was yanked back and restrained by some invisible force. For a moment, it looked like he would topple over, but he managed to balance himself. His leg moved from side-to-side ever so slightly as he strained to lift it off the ground, but it was no use.

Suzy had a playful smile on her lips. “What? No goodbye kiss first?”

Jarim smirked. “I don’t think so.” He yanked his leg free of the invisible force restraining him.

Suzy shrugged and tossed the ticket down on the ground. It instantly burst into flame. Suzy grabbed the suitcase and turned her back to Jarim. “Well, don’t blame me if I don’t find it!”

The fire continued to burn becoming bigger until it was a roaring flame that lit the small little cavern. It didn’t take long for the fire to mature from an ignited ticket to a blaze that towered above Suzy. She ran towards it and brought herself to a halt when she was only inches from the flame. With a smile, she looked back over her shoulder at Jarim. She gave him a wink and took the last few steps into the blaze. It swallowed her up and made a loud hiss as it dissipated, leaving only a burnt piece of paper.

To be continued...