The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Succubus Next Door

Chapter 1: The New Student

There was a slight skip to Suzy’s footsteps as she made her way down the concrete sidewalk. The tapping of her feet produced a steady rhythm. Her mind was filled with thoughts about what the following days might hold. It was a warm day in this supposed dull town, but not warm enough to make it uncomfortable. She was sure she’d find out just how dull Lindbrook was soon enough. But it wouldn’t be for long!

Suzy smiled and pulled her red backpack over her shoulders. She had barely spent five minutes inside the house that Jarim had provided her, but she had found the backpack inside. It was stuffed with school supplies – pens, mechanical pencils, spiral notebooks, sketchpads, markers, erasers, a calculator, and various school documentation such as her schedule and a map of the campus.

When Suzy spotted a cute girl a couple houses down the street coming out of their house, she started to walk a bit faster.

The girl was wearing a peach blouse, some khaki shorts, a pair of black-rimmed glasses, and a black backpack. It looked like her backpack was overloaded and was a tad too much for her to carry. Her sandy blonde hair was curled around her cheeks and wrapped underneath her chin, framing her face. She looked adorable.

Suzy eyeballed the girl’s cute little behind as she closed the gap between the two of them. The khaki shorts did a very nice job of showing it off.

She was more than ready to take the girl back home with her and get her to take it off. To take everything off. But it wasn’t time for that. Not yet. She didn’t like to take complete control of people right away. Some succubi did, but not her. She liked to take control of people slowly up until they were completely wrapped around her finger. Besides, she still had plenty of other people to meet at Lindbrook High.

As she came up beside the girl, Suzy started to walk more slowly matching the blonde’s slow pace. Both girl’s walking side-by-side as they moved down the sidewalk. Suzy said. “Hi there.”

The blonde glanced over at Suzy and her mouth just sort of hung open for a mouth before she said. “Um...hi.”

Suzy smiled brightly and said. “I’m Susan, but please call me Suzy. What should I call you?”

The blonde said. “It’s Abby.”

Suzy said. “I just moved here from, well, really far away.” She grinned. “I’m living down the street from you, and somehow I suspect we’ll be seeing a lot of each other.”

Abby said. “I don’t know about that. My studies keep me very busy.”

Suzy said. “I think you’ll be able to fit me into your schedule.” She winked. “Trust me.”

The curb was empty as they walked up to it just as a yellow school bus pulled up. Suzy followed Abby inside and the two of them wandered down the aisle. Most of the seats were full with kids chatting away. Suzy glanced from side-to-side as they passed down the aisle and licked her lips. They seated themselves in the middle of the bus.

Suzy rolled her eyes and interrupted Abby. “..Busy. I’m not completely sure, but I think you might have told me.” Suzy winked at her. “But let’s just look and see if we share any of the same classes.” Suzy pulled her backpack off of her shoulders, unzipped it, and pulled out her schedule. Suzy knew that she would end up sharing classes with Abby. Her classes had been pre-arranged by Jarim in such a way that she would end up sharing classes with pretty much every student in Lindbrook High.

Abby sighed and said. “Let me see it.” Suzy handed her class schedule over to Abby. For a moment as Abby looked down at the schedule an ever-so-slight smile formed on her face, and she said. “We share AP math and lunch periods.” She handed the schedule back to Suzy.

Suzy grinned. “I look forward to it.”

* * *

The hallway was full of kids marching in lines back and forth heading to their morning classes. Everyone was chatting about this and that, but with all the overlapping voices Suzy couldn’t make out a word of what they were saying as she stood there and stuffed several books into her yellow locker.

Just as Suzy slammed her locker door shut, she felt someone squeezing her arm lightly from behind. She spun around to see a guy with short brown hair and a wide grin on his face. He looked pleased with himself. A pair of books was in his other hand, and he was struggling to clutch them to his chest. The instant Suzy turned to face him, a turquoise glow enveloped the hand that was still annoyingly attached to her arm.

Suzy yanked her arm away from him. “Hands off.”

He laughed. “Sorry, I’m Mike, Mike Quinn. I haven’t seen you around here before and boy, I don’t know how that ever could have happened.”

Suzy rolled her eyes. “I’m Suzy. I just moved here.”

Mike kept shooting glances down at Suzy’s chest and said. “How come?”

Suzy started walking down the hall, heading for her first class of the day, and Mike followed her. She really wished he hadn’t. They walked shoulder-to-shoulder and Suzy lost any sort of personal space she had as his arms constantly brushed up against hers.

Suzy grinned and said. “Business reasons.”

Mike laughed. “Funny! Seriously, why’d you come here? I’m just curious!”

Suzy tilted her head away from Mike and smiled innocently. “Well, then it looks like you’re going to stay curious.” She winked at him.

Mike said. “You’re real funny. Listen, we’re having a party at my place this weekend, and you seem..” He shot another glance at Suzy’s breasts. “..like a great gal. You should come. It’s not like there is a whole lot else to do around here.”

The hall had become quiet and deserted as they came to the door of Suzy’s first period class, Biology. She said hurriedly. “I’ll think about it.”

Mike said. “Can’t wait to see you there.” He went inside the Biology class. “This is my first period too. I’ll catch you later.”

Suzy followed Mike inside and a loud bell started to ring overhead. The tardy bell. They had made it just in time to not get late passes.

Instead of desks, the classroom had three rows of green tables with uncomfortable looking wooden chairs placed at them in a chaotic manner. Large pieces of the table had been chipped away, and most of the paint had been scratched off. It looked like it had been through a war. Graffiti filled its surface – I love you hearts, all manners of swear words, spirals of varying sizes and other random doodles. The chairs were no better off. There were stickers planted on the headrests on a large majority of the chairs, and some had the same faded graffiti as the table.

Suzy scanned the room and looked for a spot to sit at, but a large majority of the seats were already filled with students who were chatting away about one thing or another. Her eyes finally landed on a girl sitting at the middle table and there was an empty spot next to her. Suzy smiled to herself.

Perfect.

The girl had curly red hair that fell down her shoulders, green eyes and a face that looked somehow sad. Or was she simply bored or maybe she was really tired? Suzy couldn’t tell. Either way, she looked delicious. Her clothes clashed. She was wearing a bright orange shirt with a Stop sign on it, a purple skirt, and a thin gray jacket. She was staring down at a spiral notebook and dragging a pen lightly across its margin.

Suzy took the seat next to her and said. “I’m Suzy.”

The redhead stayed silent for a moment and didn’t even bother to look up as she continued to doodle and said. “Denise.”

The teacher marched in at that moment. He was carrying a series of books and looked completely disorganized. He dropped them down on a desk in the corner of the room. He said. “Let’s settle down now.”

But it was no use. Everyone just kept chatting away.

He raised his voice and repeated. “Let’s quiet down now!” and everyone stopped talking and turned around to face the front of the classroom. Everyone except Mike and a blonde-haired girl in the back of the room. The teacher said. “Mister Quinn, Miss Roberts, cut it out. I don’t need to remind you two that one more pink slip, and you’ll both be expelled.”

Mike said. “Sorry Mr. Davidson, I lost count, honest,” and several of the students burst out into laughter.

Mr. Davidson chose to let it slide.

When he took roll call and came up to Suzy’s name, she raised her hand up and said.“It’s Suzy, not Susan.”

Mr. Davidson said. “Alright get your spiral notebooks out.” Everyone shuffled around and grabbed their notebooks out from duffel bags, backpacks, or they already had them ready on the table. He started lecturing about DNA, moving back and forth across the room as he quickly filled up the whiteboard. His words were soon turned into a meaningless blur that Suzy could care less about.

Suzy looked at Denise and noticed she hadn’t taken down one word in her notebook, instead she was drawing spirals in the corner of her paper. Apparently, she didn’t care what Mr. Davidson was saying either. Suzy leaned close to Denise and said. “Oh, what a lovely drawing.”

Denise snorted and kept doodling. “Yeah. It’s an artistic representation of how interested I am in school. Since, you know, I’m such a Picasso.”

Suzy smiled warmly. “Obviously.”

Denise said. “Whatever.” She scooted away from Suzy and pulled her notebook out of Suzy’s sight.

A guy sitting on the opposite side of Suzy with short blonde hair leaned close to her and said. “I wouldn’t bother. She doesn’t get along with anyone.

Mr. Davidson had stopped his little moving back and forth act and said. “Alright, that’s all the notes for today. Remember that your notes are the majority of your grade for the semester. Tonight I want you to read pages 347-365 in your textbooks and answer the questions..” The bell rung overhead to interrupt him and several of the students scrambled to get up. “..at the end of the chapter!”

Suzy joined the lines of kids marching through the halls and made her way out of the west campus building and into the park. She had to go through the park and into the east building for her next class.

The park wasn’t anything spectacular, in fact, it didn’t really deserve to be called a park. The only grass surrounded a single tree that was smack dab in the middle. The park separated the three buildings of the campus – the two classroom buildings to the west and east, and a large building with the gymnasium, cafeteria, and library to the north. The park ended up being a hub of activity whenever students had the time between classes.

Suzy walked by the tree and noticed Mike waving at her over by the walls of the north building, motioning for her to come over. He was standing near the blonde girl from class earlier, Janice Roberts, and a brown haired girl with her hair tied back into a ponytail.

Unlike the girl with the ponytail, Janice seemed to stand out. She was wearing a bright yellow shirt with a design of red roses along the side and a pair of jeans. Her thick blonde hair came midway down her back and bright blue eyes were bursting with energy.

Suzy walked over to the three of them and said. “Hi.”

Janice said quickly. “Hi I heard you were new here, and I thought you could use some new friends, and I’m always looking to meet new people. So I would like to get to know you.” She waved at Mike. “This is Mike Quinn. We hang out a lot.”

Suzy said. “Yeah, We’ve met.” Unfortunately.

The side of Mike’s lips curled up into a grin.

Janice said. “He sure didn’t waste any time.” She waved to the other girl. “And this is Steph. She doesn’t talk much.”

Steph was quiet for a moment and stammered. “H-hi.” Her hands were shaking.

Janice smiled. “She’s just shy.” She playfully nudged Steph in the side, and Steph looked over at Janice with a smile. “But don’t worry, she likes you.”

Suzy grinned suggestively and said. “Well, I like her too.”

Steph clasped her hands, but it was still apparent that her hands were shaking and she looked down at the ground. She was perfectly quiet. She looked so innocent and at times it looked like she wanted to run off. But with how short she was it made her look absolutely lovely.

Suzy grinned devilishly as she formulated something extra special to do with Steph besides simply seducing her. It would be absolutely wonderful. But there were a few other things she had to set in motion before she got started.

Janice said. “So Mike tells me you’re coming to his party this weekend?”

Suzy said. “Oh, did he?” She glanced over at Mike.

Mike shrugged and said. “Might have mentioned a word or two. You did say you were thinking about it. You are thinking about it?”

Suzy still wasn’t sure. She might be busy during the weekend with what she had planned for Steph or simply having fun with other people, but the party might be a good way to meet new people.

Janice looked over at him and her mouth hung slightly open a moment. “You told me she was coming!”

Mike said. “Oops.”

Janice stepped closer to Suzy. “Well you should come. It’s gonna be great.”

Suzy looked over at Steph with a mischievous grin. “I’ll go if Steph goes.”

Janice said. “All of us are going!”

Steph added. “Y-yes. You’re still p-picking me up, right?” She looked at Janice with a hopeful look in her eyes.

Janice said excitedly. “I told you I would.” She shoved Steph. “And stop being so nervous!”

Steph smiled. “I..I just wanted to make sure.”

Janice said. “We’ll pick you up too, Suzy.” The warning bell rung in the distance and Janice laughed. “We’re all going to be late. I’m going to get detention.”

Mike said. “Me too.”

Mike, Janice, and Steph started to split off in different directions and after Mike and Steph were gone, Suzy announced with a lustful sigh, “Janice, why would you want to leave? Stick around a while.”

Janice froze in place and said. “I..I’d like to. Really! But, I can’t. I have to go.” She tried to ignore the fact that her legs simply were refusing to move, but she still just stood there with her back facing Suzy. She couldn’t move an inch. Not even to turn around to face Suzy.

Suzy didn’t mean to do anything cruel or malicious, but she knew that Janice would enjoy what Suzy was going to do to her. Atleast afterwards. Standing there and talking with Janice, she had managed to learn what Janice wanted sexually. It was something Suzy could easily pick up on, being a succubus.

Suzy’s tongue ran across the roof of her mouth in anticipation of what she was about to do. She whispered. “What about if you skipped?”

Janice didn’t say a word as her legs bent at the knees as she tried to move, but she still couldn’t manage to move forward an inch. She finally said. “I’d get detention.”

Suzy let out a long sigh. “That doesn’t sound so bad to me. Especially if you’re going to get one..” She ran a hand through her long black hair. “..anyway. Besides I’ll make that little detention seem like nothing. Now come closer, you are way too far away.”

Janice said. “I guess not, but still!” But even as the words left her mouth her body had swirled around to face Suzy. Janice kept started walking closer to Suzy. Her waist wiggled from side to side as she struggled to stop herself with every step, to take steps further away, but she couldn’t. Janice’s eyes widened as she walked closer to Suzy and Janice said. “What’s happening to me?”

“Shh, shh, shh. Don’t worry.” Suzy urged her on. “Closer.”

Janice walked closer to Suzy until her nose was almost brushing up against Suzy’s. Her eyes were locked onto Suzy’s in complete shock and confusion. Janice swallowed. “It’s you, isn’t it? You’re doing this to me? How?”

Suzy gave a slight nod and said softly. “Yes, yes I am.” She stroked Janice’s cheek, and she gasped. Suzy whispered. “Don’t worry. Just take a seat.”

Janice’s legs gave out beneath her, and she slumped down to the ground with her back up against the gymnasium building’s wall. Her ass wiggled back and forth, and she leaned forward as she struggled to pull herself up, to get up off the ground, but it was no use. Janice resigned her efforts and leaned back against the wall, and she looked up at Suzy.

Suzy sat down in front of her and smiled warmly. “Have you ever kissed another girl?”

Janice looked stunned. She said. “No, I’m not like that. It’s never even crossed my mind. Is this what you wanted to talk about? Why you did this?”

Suzy shook her head and grinned. “Never?” She wrapped her arms around Janice. “Are you really sure about that? I bet you want to try it.”

Janice said. “Okay, I admit I have a few times, but I was drunk.”

Suzy told her. “I’m glad. Because you’re about to kiss me.” She leaned close to Janice’s ear and whispered. “And so much more.”

Janice shivered and her cheeks turned red slightly. “I..I am?”

Suzy leaned in and pressed a light kiss against Janice’s lips. “Mmhm.”

Janice jerked her head away from Suzy and whispered. “No I..”

Suzy ran a hand through Janice’s blonde hair and kept pressing her lips up against Janice’s.

Janice whispered. “I..I can’t.” Her hand reached out and gave Suzy’s breast a light squeeze through her shirt. Her hand was trembling as she started to move it in circles around Suzy’s breast, caressing the soft breast through her shirt. She whispered. “Why...why am I..”

Suzy whispered. “Shhh..” and her tongue moved out of her lips to part Janice’s.

Janice easily gave in to her. She closed her eyes and clutched Suzy tightly. Janice kissed and eagerly sucked on Suzy’s tongue. She ran her thumb over Suzy’s nipple, bringing it firm through the fabric of her shirt. Between her frantic kisses, she gasped out. “What..what’s happening to me.” She didn’t receive an answer and after several delightful moments the kiss ended.

Janice gasped. “Looks like you were right.” She smiled.

Suzy licked her lips. “Mmhm.” She reached down and unsnapped the button on Janice’s jeans with an audible snap. “And we don’t have to stop there.” She shoved her hand down Janice’s pants and maneuvered her hand over a pair of silky wet panties.

Janice’s eyes widened. “Wait.”

Suzy grinned and rubbed Janice’s slit through her panties. Suzy gently stroked Janice’s pussy through her panties.

A soft moan escaped from Janice’s throat in response, and she thrust upward against Suzy’s hand. She wanted more.

Suzy whispered hotly. “You sure? You’re pretty wet.” A bell rung suddenly signaling that everyone was about to get out of class. “Right now, lets.” Suzy grinned.

Janice gulped. “No, we can’t. People are going to be coming out any second. Some other time, after school or something or at the party.”

Suzy removed her hand from Janice’s pants and rebuttoned them. She grinned devilishly and patted Janice on the waist. “If you insist, but I think it would have been fun to have everyone watching.”

Janice took a sigh of relief. “Don’t tell anyone what we did..please?”

Suzy said. “I wouldn’t dare.” She winked.

The two of them got up and waved at each other and went their separate ways Suzy ran off into the cafeteria. It was time for her third period of the day, lunch, and she planned to meet up with Abby.

To be continued...