The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 3 — No More Resistance

The next day, Wednesday, Harry struggled to gain some self-control. After licking Meridiana’s pussy he collapsed asleep and woke the following morning somewhat clear-headed. He locked her gifts (photo, letter and butt plug) away in a drawer, vowing to cut down on their use, and set off to work. Focusing as best he could, Harry tried not to dwell on thoughts of her, but his mind kept wandering. He had to snap out of it! Get some self-control!

It was almost twelve o’clock, and Harry was staring blankly at a spreadsheet full of numbers and trying to focus on them. Instead his mind conjured images of Meridiana’s feet and again he could not resist idly stroking himself though his trousers…

“Gregson!” Came a voice behind him.

“What?” He said, nearly jumping out of his skin and quickly moving his hand away from his crotch. Turning about he saw his supervisor, Hiroko Hirakata, staring at him impatiently from the entrance to his cubicle.

Hiroko Hirakata was second-generation Japanese, and had classic Asian good looks. Jet-black hair hung neatly either side of a lean and beautiful face, and her body was lithe and well-proportioned under the smart grey suit she favoured. She was gorgeous, but also stern and ruthless, and did not like Harry at all.

“Gregson,” She said, spitting his name harshly, “If you are done daydreaming, I need you to head down to the records room. Pull the following files,” She said, handing him a long list. “Now get going!”

Harry nodded, and then moved swiftly, pushing by her and hoping that Hirakata did not notice the tent in his trousers. Past a row of cubicles, he made for the stairwell and headed down a few floors, to the silent and dusty record’s room.

The rows and rows of filing cabinets, badly arranged and poorly labelled, stretched before him like a maze. The place was quiet as a tomb and poorly lit, and Harry did not relish being down here alone. Looking at the list of files in his hand, however, Harry knew that he would be here for hours.

Sure enough, forty-five minutes later and he had barely found a third of what he needed to. He was just searching a cabinet for the next file when he heard approaching footsteps. Glad to have some company, he looked up to see who it was and for a split second thought he was hallucinating!

“Hello there, wanker!” Said Meridiana.

“What… what are you doing here?” He asked, shocked by her sudden appearance.

“I came to see you of course,” Said Meridiana, who was dressed casually in shorts and T-shirt (the former of which were extremely small to show off her amazing legs, and the latter of which positively bulged with her ample tits). “You left your lunch at home,” She said, holding up the box he had accidently left in the fridge. “Fortunately, the lady at reception allowed me to come in and bring it to you.”

“Thanks,” Said Harry, taking the food and trying not to look too hard at her amazing body. “I… I was in a rush this morning…”

“Oh, that you were,” She said knowingly. “You didn’t even masturbate this morning,” Meridiana said, sounding disappointed. “Your butt plug won’t do any good locked up in a drawer, you know…”

“Uh, it’s okay, really!” Said Harry, eager for her to go. Already his eyes were drifting to her breasts and he could feel his cock stirring. “I was just in a hurry, that’s all…”

“Well, if you are sure you are fine…” Said Meridiana, her voice taking on a sexy tone. “I guess I can leave you in peace. Before I go, though, I need to re-tie my shoelaces…” She said, and as she mentioned them, Harry’s gaze involuntarily dropped to her trainers.

However, Meridiana was not wearing shoes with laces, or even shoes at all. She was instead wearing sandals, which she had slipped her bare feet from them while they were speaking. “Oops,” She said, voice now a husky whisper. “My mistake.”

Harry stared at her gorgeous feet and perfect toes, his cock getting hard.

“Go on,” Urged Meridiana. “It’s just you and I here. You want to jerk off, I know you do. Take out your little dicklet, and jack it for me…”

“I… I have… files… to get…” Said Harry weakly, for yet again he could feel her words in his mind, penetrating right to the core and subduing his will.

“But wanking for me feels so good!” She reminded him. “So fucking good! No thought, no hesitation, just touch yourself for me. Mindlessly wank for Meridiana… Mindlessly wank for Meridiana… Mindlessly wank for Meridiana….”

“Mindlessly wank… for Meridiana…” Harry intoned, as he freed his cock and began rhythmically jerking it.

“Good boy,” Said Meridiana approvingly. “Now, on your knees before me.”

“Yes…” Sighed Harry, that one word a surrender. He dropped to his knees, openly fapping before her glory. “Mindlessly wank for Meridiana…” He repeated.

The Succubus could feel his lust, and it flowed into her, feeding her and giving her strength! Now, Meridiana resolved, she would increase her hold!

“Remember what I said before? I said that your cock is so small,” She said. “I want you to accept that.”

“My cock is so small,” Said Harry, her words embedding themselves in his mind.

“Women don’t want your cock,” She told him.

“Women don’t want my cock…” Harry confirmed.

“So you have no choice but to wank.”

“So I have no choice but to wank…”

“You will never have sex.”

“I will never have sex…”

“You will only wank pathetically.”

“I will only wank pathetically…Ohhh!” He moaned, loosing himself to masturbation and to Meridiana’s control.

The Succubus leaned over, and whispered in his ear. “No more resistance, understood, wanker? You know what you are, you know how GOOD it feels to mindlessly jerk for me. So when you get home tonight I want you to wank your brains out, is that clear?”

“Mindlessly wank… for Meridiana!” Cried Harry, now frantically fapping and desperate to cum.

“I’m glad you understand. Now wanker… CUM! CUM HARD!”

Harry cried out in perverse joy, eyes rolling back in his head as his cock erupted over Meridiana’s bare feet and legs. His hand were a blur, jerking so fast to get every last drop of joy and jism from his tiny erection. All the while his body shook and his hips bucked, trembling with ecstasy.

Eventually, however, his delighted moans ceased and the orgasm subsided.

“Lick up, and then return to your job,” Commanded Meridiana.

Wordlessly, Harry began licking his cum from her toes, no longer offering any hesitation.

* * *

Harry returned to work, but his pretence of self-control was shattered. He spent the afternoon half-working, and half fantasising about jerking for Meridiana (never fantasising about fucking her, of course. He was not worthy of that). By the time he got home he was unable to think of anything else. He eagerly went straight to his room, stuck the butt plug in (it felt even better now), and began wanking furiously to the nude photo of Meridiana. Harry accepted that to cum for her felt too amazing to resist, and, becoming an ever-more hopeless addict, he jerked off several more times that evening.

Sometime around midnight, long after he had drifted off to sleep, Harry was awoken by the door to his bedroom opening. He winced as the light was flicked on, but his eyes quickly adjusted, enabling him to behold Meridiana in all her naked glory.

“Hello wanker,” She said, fresh from Marcus’s bed and not bothering with the pretence of a robe. “I am pleased to see you have been obeying me. Your reward is between my legs,” She said, parting them to reveal her pussy dripping with another man’s cum.

“Yes, Meridiana,” Said Harry worshipfully, climbing from bed and walking over to kneel before her. Entranced, he moved his head close to lick her glistening wetness.

“One moment, my pet,” She said, holding him in check. “Tell me something first. When you wank to my glory, what runs through that mind of yours?”

Harry did not hesitate, admitting freely. “My cock is so small… Women don’t want my cock… So I have no choice but to wank… I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically…”

“Excellent. Now, my pathetic wanker, clean me up…”

Harry obeyed.

* * *

Harry woke up on Thursday morning and within minutes was masturbating for Meridiana. He got dressed and headed for work, but his mind was elsewhere. Three times he had to leave his cubicle for a bathroom break, and ended up jerking frantically in the men’s room. By the time five o’clock came he was desperate to cum again, and idly rubbed his cock while on the bus home.

Into his apartment and straight to his room, and Harry stopped dead to see Meridiana lying there upon his bed, nude. She smiled up at him wickedly, eyes sparkling as she ran a teasing hand across her magnificent tits. “Hello, wanker,” She purred.

“H… hello… Meridiana…” Said Harry slowly, taking in her naked form and feeling her cloud his mind. As he stood there dumbly, his hand opened the zipper of his trousers and crept inside. His tiny cock was quickly pulled free and he moaned as he began fapping.

“Much better, my pathetic wanker,” She approved. Rising from the bed, she walked over to his nearby desk, and a brand new black plastic bag sitting upon it. Lifting it, she reached inside and pulled out a plastic box with a brand new sex toy inside. “Now, I know you have a busy night planned,” Said Meridiana while making the jerk-off gesture with her hand, “So I thought this might be useful. It an anal vibrator! Now that you are used to the butt plug, I thought a buzzing version would be the next step. What do you think?” She asked.

“My cock is so small…” Harry intoned in response. “Women don’t want my cock… So I have no choice but to wank… I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically…”

Meridiana chuckled. “I suppose asking what you ‘think’ is a little pointless right now. Very well, I will TELL you what to think. You will put in the anal vibrator and turn it on, and then you will mindlessly wank. Is that clear?”

Harry nodded slowly. “Anal vibrator… mindlessly wank…” He said, eyes glazed over and so lost in lust and pleasure.

“I shall leave you to it,” She said, stepping past him. “And I shall be back later to check on you.”

The door closed behind her, and Harry set about his task.

* * *

By the time Meridiana had finished fucking Marcus into exhaustion, Harry had been busy. She could feel his orgasms from the next room, and as she devoured his lust it felt all the sweater for its vibrator-enhanced potency. Leaving Marcus to sleep (if only to regain his strength for more sex) she walked into Harry’s room.

Naked, on his knees, his jaw hung open and his eyes were half-closed with mindless bliss. In his left hand he had the control for the vibrator, from which a cable emerged that snaked down around his thigh and into the device in his ass. His right hand, obviously, was tugging on his tiny cock. Meridiana had given him a device with ten settings of intensity, and saw that he had already wanked his way up to setting six. Quick progress, but still room for improvement!

He was already close to cumming, so the mere sight of Meridiana walking in nude was all it took. With a moan of pleasure his joke of a cock spurted watery jism over his hand, as his body shook with orgasm. Slowly he came down off his high, turning off the vibrator and lifting his right hand to his mouth to lick the cum off. Some of it, Meridiana noticed, dribbled onto the floor, there to join the other ejaculation stains on the carpet.

“Starting to smell of cum in here,” She observed, “But I happen to like that. Besides, it’s a fitting den for such a pathetic wanker as you.”

“Yes…. Meridiana…” Managed Harry. “Thank you… for the… gift…”

“Thank me,” Said the Succubus, “With clean-up duty.”

She spread her legs, and Harry moved to obey.

* * *

Friday came around and for Harry it was more of the same. He began with wanking before breakfast, then wanked at work in the morning. Another jerk off at lunch, with another in the afternoon an hour before heading home.

Stepping out of the elevator onto his apartment’s floor, his weak mind was already giving in, and he openly stroked his already-hard cock through his trousers as he walked to the door. Opening it, he went inside.

Unlike the previous few evenings, Marcus was present in the living area (rather than fucking Meridiana in his room). He was sitting on the couch, eating some noodles, and staring slightly blankly into space. As Harry beheld his friend he noticed that he was naked.

“Marcus?” Harry queried. “Why… why are you nude in our living room?”

His friend turned to regard him. “I… I can’t…” He began vacantly. Then, with a smile, he remembered. “Meridiana says she prefers me this way…”

Harry nodded, understanding. “Meridiana says… you should comply,” He said, still idly stroking his erection through his clothes.

Marcus frowned. “Why… are you playing with yourself?” He asked after a few moments, slowly realising that it was odd.

The answer jumped into Harry’s head, speaking loud and clear with Meridiana’s voice, and he struggled in vain against it. “I am going to my room… to wank,” He said at last, giving in. “I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically…”

“Oh, no need to go to your room for that!” Said Meridiana as she entered the living area. Like Marcus she was totally naked, tanned skin radiant in its beauty and her tussled black hair making her look as seductively wanton as ever. “You can just stand right there and pathetically fap your tiny cock, can’t you?”

Both men stared lustfully at her as she entered, and this made their weak male minds more receptive to her words and suggestions. The Succubus had been working on both Marcus and Harry, and now she wanted to see how far she could push them.

A tiny voice in Harry’s mind railed against what she said, but it was lost under a wave of thoughts and images of Meridiana. Her words, her beauty, and the sheer pleasure of wanking for her, drowned out any resistance that Harry should have offered. Heedless of the presence of his best friend, Harry nodded. “Yes, Meridiana,” He said, and pulled down his lower clothes. His tiny erection sprung forth and he made no attempt to conceal it. “I will just stand right here… and pathetically fap my tiny cock …” Staring at the gorgeous naked woman, he immediately began jerking while moaning obscenely.

Meridiana felt a rush as his lust fed her, for Harry had slipped another rung on the ladder of perversion, no longer caring if his friend witnessed his shameful masturbation. Delighted, she turned to Marcus, who was still sitting there nude, utterly uncaring of what his friend was openly doing not five feet away.

“Come to the room and fuck me, Marcus!” She commanded.

“Yes, Meridiana,” He intoned, and followed her while his impressive cock swelled to its full 10 inches in preparation for another marathon sex session.

Harry watched them go and continued mindlessly fapping. He repeated his degrading chants, and then cried out Meridiana’s name as he exploded, ejaculating his watery jism over the couch nearby. Moaning his pleasure and shuddering with joy, he relished the sensation for as long as he could. When the orgasm subsided enough for him to think straight, Harry noticed the stain his disgusting spending had left, and considered for a few seconds that, since everyone used that couch, he really should clean it up.

But no, the thought slipped from his mind all too quickly. He again let himself think of Meridiana, and slowly resumed jerking…

* * *

Meridiana slammed up against the bedroom wall, shoved there by Marcus’ strong and athletic body. She laughed in joy as he pinned her in place and drove his cock into her, and she wrapped her bare legs around him, allowing him to hold her up as he thrusted while kissing her breasts.

Marcus had already cum several times, and the Succubus fed off him each time. Contrary to what some legends depicted, it was not sex itself that kept her going, but mortal lust, though in this case Marcus provided plenty of both!

Meridiana felt him deep inside and was extremely vocal about how good his cock felt! “Harder! Fuck me harder!” She cried.

Marcus eagerly complied, and would have done so even if she had not been conditioning him. Like she had with Harry, her whisperings had both heightened Marcus’ lust and taken away his will to resist her. Another few days, she knew, and both men would do nothing but fuck and wank and slavishly obey.

Approaching orgasm dispelled her plotting, and Meridiana gave herself over to the sensation. Screaming in pleasure, she bucked and writhed and relished the carnal joy as much as she could. This inevitably set off Marcus too, and he also cried out with ecstasy as he exploded inside her.

Yes, she thought, these two men would serve well indeed!

TO BE CONTINUED