The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 5 — Slaves to the Succubus

Harry blinked into wakefulness, and surveyed his surroundings. He was in his room, naked amid a tangle of covers, and from the light coming in through the windows it was evidently morning.

Climbing from bed, he cast his fuzzy mind back and recalled that it was now Sunday. That meant no work, and that meant more time to worship Meridiana.

Ignoring his clothes, he left the room and headed towards the living area. As he approached, he could hear the now-familiar moans and sighs of pleasure, and knew that the others were already awake and enjoying each other.

Entering the living room, he saw at once what was going on. Marcus was laying on the floor, and both Meridiana and Hiroko were atop him. The former was bouncing up and down on his cock, riding it enthusiastically as her large tits swayed back and forth. Facing her, Hiroko straddled Marcus’ face, relishing the feeling of him eating out her pussy with gusto. The two women eagerly kissed and fondled each-other’s breasts as their pussies were pleasured, completing the three-way.

Harry did not even think. He watched the fuck-fest before him, and within moments his hand was on his tiny cock, tugging it until it grew to its full three inches. The words rose to his lips as his mind gave in. “My cock is so small… Women don’t want my cock… So I have no choice but to wank… I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically…”

Before him, the two women ceased kissing and turned to face him, their faces wickedly amused as they saw him. While still enjoying the man beneath them, the Hispanic goddess and the Asian beauty chuckled.

“Truer words have never been spoken, Gregson,” Said Hiroko, laughing at his tiny dicklet. “I always knew you were a loser, but not like this!”

“I have him well trained,” Said Meridiana proudly. “Don’t I, wanker?”

“Yes, Meridiana,” Harry replied as he kept openly masturbating before them, eyes glazing over as he gave in to his mindless addiction.

“You don’t mind him watching, do you, my pet?” She asked, turning back to face Hiroko.

“No,” Said Hiroko, surprised by how comfortable she seemed to be while holding a conversation with a chronic masturbator and engaging in a threesome. “I fuck until I can fuck no longer…” She said, voice slightly distant. “Who I fuck… who sees me fuck… it… doesn’t matter?”

She phrased this last part as a question, wondering slightly where the words came from and hesitating over them. Meridiana was not about to let her new plaything begin thinking, however. “Of course you do,” She said, leaning forwards and licking Hiroko’s nipples. Immediately the Japanese woman gasped in renewed pleasure, her objections forgotten. “Just mindlessly fuck,” Meridiana told her between kisses, teasing her quivering flesh.

“Mindlessly… fuck…” Intoned Hiroko, relishing the other’s lips upon her body. “Mindlessly fuck… mindlessly fuck… mindlessly… fu… fu… oh FUCK!” She cried, as Marcus’ attention on her pussy began to really take effect. “Oh fuck me yes!” She screamed as she came from the oral stimulation, shaking and trembling in orgasmic delight.

Meridiana watched Hiroko surrender to perverse pleasure, and then let herself cum too. The Succubus cried out with her own climax, relishing every last moment as Marcus erupted inside her.

Harry watched the two women cum, their faces wanton and sexy beyond belief. The sight pushed him over the edge, and within seconds he felt the mindlessly blissful reward of his wanking. His cock erupted and he spurted over the floor before him, groaning in primal delight. He pumped his tiny cock frantically, trying to get as much pleasure as possible, hopelessly addicted to it. It longer mattered to his broken mind what a mess he made.

“I will only wank pathetically…” He murmured as his orgasm subsided.

The women laughed at this, and then returned to kissing each other hungrily (while Marcus continued to get off beneath them). Hiroko and Meridiana knew that Harry was still watching them, his eyes roaming lustily over their gorgeous tits and asses and using them as his fap material, but they really did not care. Harry was beneath their notice, and they tended to their own decadence as he inevitably returned to idly tugging his cock…

* * *

As he had so often of late, Harry jerked himself until he collapsed in a cum-covered mess, dazed and pleasured. He awoke sometime in the late afternoon to an empty living room, and groggily got to his feet.

For a brief few moments he wondered what he should be doing. Wanking? Yes, that sounded good… but hadn’t he once done other things in his spare time? A rumble in his stomach provided the answer. Yes, he had to eat to keep up his strength for masturbation.

He walked over to the adjoining kitchen area, and opened the fridge. There was not much in there, which meant he would be dispatched to the store soon by Meridiana and the others (Harry understood that people who had sex were more important than wankers like him, so it was only natural that he obey them).

He grabbed a light snack and sat down at the table, staring into space while he ate. Suddenly his ears picked up the cries of a woman climaxing, emanating from the direction of the bedrooms. Harry had thought that was where everyone was, and this was confirmation. Alas, he was only allowed to watch the others fuck while they were out here, and he was forbidden to enter Meridiana’s room without permission (He no longer considered it Marcus’ room).

He finished up the sandwich he had made, and was just about to go back to his room (where he knew he could find the anal vibrator and the photo of Meridiana) when suddenly Hiroko entered.

Her raven-coloured hair, usually so neat and straight, was a tussled mess, and she was of course nude. Harry stared at her, running his eyes from her perfect feet, up her long legs, across her glistening wet pussy, and to her small but pleasing tits. Finally, his gaze reached her flawless face, with its high cheek bones and sparkling dark eyes. She placed her hands on her hips and stared back at him.

“1… 2… 3… 4…” She said, counting aloud.

Harry dropped to his knees before her, taking in the vision of her naked glory, and was fapping a moment later.

“5 seconds!” Hiroko mocked. “About four seconds longer than I expected. Could it be that you are developing your willpower, Gregson? Are you trying to be a real man and resist wanking yourself silly?”

“My cock is so small…” Moaned Harry, jerking himself with a blank look on his face. “Women don’t want my cock…”

His supervisor laughed. “I thought not! Willpower and resistance just aren’t you, are they?”

“…I have no choice but to wank… I will never have sex… I will only wank pathetically…” He continued, unable to do otherwise while he masturbated frantically.

“It’s a wonder you get any work done,” She mused, and then smiled wickedly as a thought occurred. “Hey, maybe that would be fun! I bet the other girls at work would get a kick out of mocking you as you did this. Would you like that, Gregson? If I gave you permission to wank at work, and we all got around to point and laugh and make fun of your tiny little dicklet?”

“Uhhh….” Groaned Harry as his fapping increased in pace and his arousal grew.

Hiroko laughed. “Oh you would! Haha, you enjoy being humiliated for your pathetic wanking! Oh, I am going to have some fun with you tomorrow! Just think of it! All those pretty women, mocking and laughing, telling you how small and worthless you are! And you will just sit there, fapping away, and prove them just how right they are!”

“…I will only… wank… pathetically!” Cried Harry, as her taunts put him over the edge and his cock exploded as best it was able, splurging watery jism over his hand as his eyes rolled back in his skull.

“I’ll take that as your agreement,” Said Hiroko, stepping around the puddle of cum he had let drip to the floor and moving fully into the kitchen. Strewn about were the clothes she had taken off the morning before and not needed since.

Hiroko lifted her crumpled garments and began to dress as she spoke to Harry further. “I am heading out for a bit, but I shall be back soon for more…” Her eyes glazed over slightly, “…More mindless fucking… Mindlessly… fuck…” She paused for a moment, wondering where that came from, but swiftly decided to ignore it and move on. Refocusing, she continued. “Meridiana has commanded you to come to her room as soon as I am gone.”

“Yes…” Droned Harry, just the invocation of Meridiana’s name eliciting his obedience.

Hiroko finished dressing, picked up her briefcase full of notes, and headed towards the front door. She cast one last look back at Harry, and gestured towards Meridiana’s room before departing.

Harry watched her go, then rose from the floor and headed towards the short corridor that led to the bedrooms and bathroom. He made for the furthest one, and knocked.

“Please come in,” Came Meridiana’s soothing and seductive voice.

Harry opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind him. It had been a while since he was last in his best friend’s room, but it had changed a lot since then. New curtains, thick and deep red, were closed over the windows, cutting off all light. The room’s illumination was instead provided by almost two dozen candles, which cast flickering shadows upon the walls. The original décor, football posters and such, had been replaced by erotic artwork, some of the paintings of which were strangely reminiscent of Meridiana.

All this was secondary to Harry, of course, for his focus was on Meridiana herself. She was currently on the bed on all fours, large tits swinging back and forth, as Marcus, kneeling, fucked her pussy from behind. She relished the massive cock as it rammed her repeatedly, her face lusty and full of pleasure. While Marcus pleased her, she looked up at Harry.

“Ah, there you are, wanker,” She said. “You and I have much to discuss.” Looking back over her shoulder at Marcus, she said, “You may cum now, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Replied Marcus, eyes blank and voice empty. A moment later he groaned as he thrust into her one last time, shuddering and shaking with pleasure as he exploded in her pussy. Marcus’ head tipped back, lost in all-consuming ecstasy, as his body shook and trembled with release. Oddly, he just kept going, moaning long and loud, as his orgasm lasted a solid minute!

“Good boy,” Said Meridiana as his orgasmic moans finally subsided. Leaving him be, she pulled herself off his huge cock and stood up off the bed, walking over to where Harry was standing.

He watched her approach, sweaty and nude and smelling of sex, and began wanking immediately.

“Not just yet, my pet,” She said teasingly, placing a restraining hand on his arm and encouraging him to stop. “We need to talk about your masturbation. You clearly enjoy it, and it pleases me to see you so blissfully addicted. However, you seem to tire easily, and that tiny dicklet of yours is starting to look like it’s been rubbed raw. You need to be better able to wank, don’t you?”

Harry was desperate to resume jerking, and struggled to follow her words. “I… have no choice… but to wank…” He said dumbly as the words came into his mind.

“Yes, that’s right,” Meridiana told him, approving of his response. “And I will make your pathetic fapping FAR more frequent, and FAR more pleasurable. And all it will cost you… is your soul!”

And with that, Meridiana dropped her human guise and assumed her true form.

Harry watched, the transformation snapping him out of his lust-induced stupor, as her skin changed colour. No longer her tanned, Hispanic form, Meridiana was now a deep crimson red, though her skin remained as smooth and flawless as ever. Her tussled hair parted in two places to allow twin horns, shiny ebony black, to emerge from her temples and curl back away from her face. And finally, from the small of her back, above her shapely ass, a small whip-like tail grew. Slender and the same red as her skin, it ended in a fine prehensile tip, lashing about behind her in excitement.

Confusion and fear suddenly welled up within Harry, offering his mind some sort of clarity. Backing away involuntarily, he found himself pressed up against a wall. “What… what is happening?” He stammered.

The Succubus stepped closer to him, pinning him in place, and gently but firmly blocking his escape. “I know you are scared,” Said Meridiana soothingly, “But don’t be. I only want to make you happy… make your life pleasurable…” Her voice was more sweet and melodic than ever, and Harry could feel her words penetrate deep into his mind, echoing around his head.

“I don’t… don’t understand…” He said, hearing her hypnotic words and desperately trying to fight them.

“I was imprisoned,” Said the red-skinned and incredibly beautiful demon, “In a forgotten Church buried under this city. Until I was accidently freed by a construction team led by my slave over there,” She said, gesturing to Marcus, “In gratitude, I have given him indescribable pleasure. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Mistress Meridiana,” Said Marcus, coming to stand beside her. His cock was still hard and huge, ready and eager despite having only cum a few moments before.

“You… enslaved him!” Protested Harry, his fear rising and giving him the power to fight back.

“Oh no, not at all!” Said Meridiana. “He and I have entered into a contract. His lust and his orgasms help feed me. Normally I must be close to take my sustenance, but now I can feel his pleasure wherever on Earth he is! And in return, I have made him fuck and orgasm like never before! He is grateful, aren’t you, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Said Marcus, a look of mindless bliss on his face.

“I offer the same to you,” Said the Succubus to Harry, as her tail snaked around and lightly brushed the mortal’s thigh.

“Uh!” He gasped, the merest touch sending a surge of raw pleasure through him. He stared at her, amazed by what she had done. As if to prove it was no fluke, Meridiana lightly touched him again. “Oh fuck!” He cried, shaking at the contact and the feeling it produced.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you?” The Succubus teased. “As you can tell, my natural form is more potent than my human guise. Want me to touch your cock next?”

“No… stop…” Begged Harry weakly, scared of her power but feeling his lust grow within him, threatening to consume his mind.

“You say that,” Purred Meridiana, leaning in close enough that he could breathe in her pure ravenously sexual musk, “But you don’t mean it. You are a pathetic wanker, hopelessly addicted to your own masturbation, and I can make your mindless hand-humping FAR better. You know this, so just let me help you…”

Harry’s mind raced, the last week clarifying in his thoughts as he realised how she had twisted him and led him down this path of self-annihilation. He knew at once that this was his one last chance for freedom. “No!” He cried, and summoning the last of his strength of will he made a break for the bedroom door.

He barely got two steps before he was tackled and brought down. Harry crashed to the carpet with a loud thud, and turned to see Marcus had caught him around the middle. “Marcus! Let go! Please, don’t you understand what she is doing to us?”

“We must obey Mistress Meridiana…” Said his best friend, utterly lost.

“He is mine!” Said the Succubus triumphantly. “Follow his example and surrender, Harry! Join us!” She commanded, and stepped forward.

Harry writhed as he tried to break free, but Marcus was far too strong. All the while Meridiana drew closer, lips curling into a wicked smile as she savoured the impending victory. “Now, submit to my feet…”

So saying the red-skinned demon loomed over him and placed a delicate and perfectly smooth foot upon Harry’s chest. Just the light touch of her Succubus toes on his skin was pure electric pleasure, and he gasped as his body shuddered in indescribable delight. “Uhhh!” He moaned, getting hard instantly.

“That’s it…” Said Meridiana seductively, “Give in…” She traced her foot up his body, overwhelming Harry’s mind with constant stimulation. He had never felt anything like it, and all conscious thought was obliterated as he quivered in pleasure.

Slowly she reached his face, and laid her perfect foot atop his nose. “Breathe deep, my pet,” The Succubus encouraged. “Let my beautiful toes take the last of your will…”

Harry’s foot fetish was out of control, and he took a long lungful through his nose, drinking deep of her scent. “Ohhhuuuugggghhhhh!” He moaned in mindless joy, unable to think straight as her erotic feet filled every last corner of his mind.

“Submit, slave,” Commanded Meridiana, looking down at the blissed-out mortal with glee. “Surrender your soul to me, and form the link enabling me to feed on your orgasms from anywhere. If you agree, just wank for me…”

Harry’s body was writhing in pleasure, his nose filled with the glorious scent of her feet. It was too much, and he was far too weak to resist. “Yes… I submit…” He said as the last of his resistance died. His hands were now touching his cock, and he sped up quickly as he stroked himself into full masturbation.

Meridiana ground her foot into his face, and laughed. “That’s it! Pathetic wanker! Give in! You are mine now! Say it!”

“I am… yours… Meridiana…” Gasped Harry, jerking frantically as his eyes lost focus and his mind was consumed by pleasure.

Meanwhile Marcus rose from the ground, standing beside the Succubus and obediently waiting for his next command. Impassively he watched as his best friend was plunged into mindless slavery forever. Marcus felt no remorse for his betrayal. Quite the opposite in fact. He understood that all should submit to the glory of Meridiana…

“That’s it, wanker!” Urged the Succubus, watching Harry masturbate himself into oblivion. “Fap that cock! Fap for me! Fap your brains out! Fap and surrender! Wank! Wank mindlessly for me! Wank mindlessly for Mistress Meridiana!”

“I surrender…” Moaned Harry, utterly broken. “I am yours… Mistress Meridiana… I will wank for you… always wank… mindlessly wank… Mistress MeridianaaaAAHHHH!!”””

Harry’s cock exploded, watery jism arcing up into the air and back down onto his chest as he cried out his final submission and breathed in deep of Meridiana’s foot. The Succubus laughed long and hard as she felt the pure power of his lust flood into her, stronger and more fulfilling than ever. The contract between them had been established, and there was no longer any going back for Harry. He was hers.

Harry lay on the floor, writhing in ecstasy as the greatest orgasm of his life (the result of the contract with a Succubus) flooded his body and overwhelmed him. A full minute of moans followed as his body reeled under the intense ecstasy. Eventually the feeling began to subside, and Harry’s eyes came back into focus. Looking up, he saw his Mistress Meridiana standing over him.

“Arise, slave,” The Succubus told him.

Harry acted immediately, not even thinking about it. Her words poured easily into his mind, and his body offered no resistance in its compliance. Of course, Harry now understood how right this was. The Mistress gave commands, and he, a worthless wanker, obeyed.

Meridiana smiled. “You need to wank, don’t you slave?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Replied Harry, his cock swelling to its full (yet tiny) erect size. The contract enabled him to cum again in no time.

“Then go to your room and fap yourself stupid, my slave,” She said, licking her lips in expectation of the feast of lust that would result. “However, be asleep by eleven. I want you well rested for going to work tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Said Harry, stroking himself as he turned and departed the room.

Meridiana watched the naked slave go, and smiled. Yes, she thought, rest up, for tomorrow I will accompany you to work and see what slaves I can ensnare at your office….

TO BE CONTINUED