The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 7 — Working Succubus

At the end of Monday, Harry clocked out of work and began to head home. He was unsurprised when his manager, Hiroko Hirataka, also emerged from the office building and fell into step alongside him on his walk to the bus station. She said nothing, not wanting to waste her breath on a low-life wanker like Harry, but she did not need to. He knew that she was coming back to his apartment to visit Meridiana.

A short bus-ride and soon back at Harry’s apartment block, and in the corridor outside his home Hirataka pushed past him and went inside first. Harry followed, closing the door shut behind him as he and his manager emerged into the living room area and instantly noted the sex taking place there.

Meridiana, Harry’s tanned Hispanic roommate (and Succubus Mistress), was bent forward over the end of the couch, gorgeous tits swaying back and forth as she rocked under the relentless fucking she was receiving. Harry’s room-mate Marcus (also a slave of the Succubus) was behind her, ramming her from behind. His strong and well-toned body was glistening with sweat, his massive cock so damn hard and pleasing to their Mistress. Of course, Marcus was moaning his joy, face blank with bliss and utterly oblivious to the presence of the new arrivals.

“Ah, Hiroko, good to see you!” Said Meridiana, enjoying the hard fuck but still able to speak. “Come here.”

Hiroko walked over and dropped down onto the couch, casually positioned to talk to her friend. “You seemed confident when you left the interview today. Did Pittman offer you the job?” She asked, ignoring the male drilling her friend a mere three feet away.

“Oh yes!” Answered Meridiana with a grin. “Your boss called half an hour ago. He offered, I accepted, and I begin work at your office tomorrow!”

“Oh, I am so excited!” Said Hiroko, relishing the chaos that her sexy friend was likely to bring to her boring office.

“Now,” Said Meridiana, running her eyes over the Japanese beauty, “Let’s get to the real reason you came here…”

Hiroko acquiesced and leaned in to kiss her friend deeply, her lust growing rapidly. She immediately began to shrug out of her suit, uncaring that Harry was watching. Indeed, a glance over her shoulder showed that her pathetic co-worker was also getting naked, his tiny cock hard at the nude sight of his Mistress, Meridiana.

Hiroko ripped her shirt off and swiftly removed her bra, then leaned in to kiss Meridiana again. She broke the kiss to gasp, as Meridiana lifted her hands to begin playing with the Japanese woman’s breasts.

“Yesss…!” Sighed Hiroko, leaning in to kiss again while she pulled off her trousers and panties. “Your touch is just so good…” She confessed.

“Oh, you like this, don’t you?” Meridiana asked, lowering a hand to Hiroko’s pussy and teasing it.

The Japanese woman moaned. “Oh, fuck yes!”

Meridiana smiled. “It’s so good to see you like this,” She said approvingly, “But I am not ready to break you just yet…” She added enigmatically.

Hiroko found herself swaying, grinding her pussy into the other woman’s hand as they spoke.

Looking past Hiroko to the corner of the room, Meridiana asked, “And are you pleased too, slave? Do you like the idea of me working with you?”

On his knees, naked, and wanking his tiny erection furiously, Harry could only answer, “Yes, Mistress Meridiana!” He then came within moments, as if just saying his Mistress’ name was enough. With a cry of mindless pleasure, he sprayed watery jism into his hands, teasing out every last drop. He stared at the gross goop for only a moment before quickly licking his hands clean. Dazed, and without any will left to do otherwise, he soon began tugging on his flaccid dicklet again…

The room’s other three occupants ignored him and returned to their own pleasure. Hiroko felt oddly desperate, utterly unaware of how deeply Meridiana had affected her mind and was slowly turning her into a sex-addict. “Please, Meridiana…” Begged the Japanese woman. “Please make me cum!”

“Since you asked so nicely…” Said Meridiana, pushing her down onto the couch and spreading her legs. The Succubus leaned down, and happily began eating Hiroko’s pussy. Hirataka began to moan her pleasure, immediately losing herself in the sensation.

And behind the two women, Marcus continued to mindlessly thrust his cock deep into Meridiana’s pussy, fucking and fucking until his Mistress told him to stop…

* * *

In time, Marcus and the girls moved to his room (or, rather, Meridiana’s room as it now was) and barred Harry from watching. As a pathetic lowlife wanker he accepted this, and headed to his own room. There he inserted a vibrator in his ass and stared at a naked photo of Meridiana while he jerked himself off. The cries and moans from the other bedroom only heightened his arousal, and he wanked his tiny cock repeatedly, losing track of the time in a constant masturbatory daze.

Sometime later, the door to his room opened and the glorious nude figures of Hiroko and Meridiana stood there. They looked down at Harry and smiled wickedly.

Harry glanced up at them, but there was little life in his eyes. His right arm was lazily moving back and forth, his hand tugging on his tiny rubbed-red erection. There was cum drying on his legs and body, and on the floor before him. The vibrator was still buzzing loudly in his ass, long having been on maximum setting. Harry’s eyes were half-closed, tired and exhausted, and his open mouth was drooling.

“I think he’s broken,” Said Hiroko, noticing but not really caring how pathetic he looked.

“No, not yet,” Said Meridiana. “Though if I ordered him to wank until his little dicklet broke, I know he would obey. Wouldn’t you, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress Meridiana,” Intoned Harry in a dull monotone, staring at her perfect body and beginning to wank more enthusiastically.

“Hurry up and cum, slave,” Meridiana ordered.

At once Harry’s cock began to spurt a small dribbled amount of cum, which ran freely over his fingers and onto the floor. Harry shuddered in ecstasy, feeling more of his mind die and somehow not caring. He only had to wank, only wank, wank, wank, wank…

He began to lick his fingers of cum, and Meridiana laughed. “Since you love cum so much, we have a much thicker and better supply for you to taste.” And with that Hiroko stepped forwards, lifting a bare foot and leg onto the nearby bed and exposing her glistening pussy, full of Marcus’s cum, to Harry’s sight. “Clean her, slave,” Meridiana ordered.

Harry crawled on his hands and knees (vibrator still buzzing in his ass) over to his manager and without prompting lifted his head to her cunt. He had licked Meridiana clean on multiple occasions, but never had he done this for Hiroko. She sighed in pleasure as he began to lick her, lapping up the thick creamy cum and teasing her clit. Soon enough she was clean, but she did not let him stop until she had gotten her off.

Hiroko groaned in pleasure as he finally made her cum, and shook with delight. Swiftly recovering, a few moments later she stepped away from Harry. “Adequate, Gregson,” She said, and turned and left the room.

Meridiana watched her go, and then bent down to whisper to Harry. “Soon, my slave, Hiroko will join you and Marcus as my mindless pet.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Said Harry, already masturbating again as she spoke. Everything was better if he just wanked and obeyed her, wank and obey, wank and obey…

Meridiana laughed. “Oh, you are so far gone! Life is better as my obedient slave, isn’t that right?” She asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Harry agreed, as if he had the mind left to say anything else.

“Good. Now lick me clean, and follow us to my room,” The Succubus commanded. “I need you to film a new lesbian sex video. I want to give my new boss a present tomorrow…”

* * *

Meridiana, Hiroko, and Harry rode the bus together to the office the following day. It was early morning, and their bus was a quiet one. The three sat on the long chair along the back, Harry nearest the window, and the girls sat in the centre staring down the aisle. Dressed in a tight-fighting shirt and jacket with a short skirt, Meridiana looked exceedingly sexy in her work clothes, and drew frequent looks from the others on the bus. Barely a dozen other people, all business men and women commuters, occupied a few of the other seats.

Meridiana looked about the bus, and sighed. “This trip is a bit dull,” She said in a low voice to Hirakata. “Perhaps we can make it more interesting?”

“Oh, how?” Asked Hiroko, uncharacteristically mischievous. She had changed a lot in the brief time she had known Meridiana.

The Hispanic woman gestured to Harry, sat to their right. “Since getting dressed, getting breakfast, and waiting at the bus stop, my poor slave has not wanked himself silly in almost thirty minutes,” She observed.

Hiroko was at first stunned, but then smiled. “Yeah, let’s have him jerk off right here and now!”

Meridiana turned to Harry, and saw him staring blankly out the window. “Slave,” She whispered in his ear, getting his attention. “Look at me,” And so saying, she pointed down. His gaze followed as she slipped her bare feet out of her new high-heeled work shoes. Favouring her legs being bare, Meridiana had not bothered to wear tights, giving him an unobstructed view of her gorgeous smooth arches and perfect toes. Harry gasped and felt his cock stir.

“It’s been a while since you wanked to my feet, hasn’t it?” She hissed seductively in his ear.

“Yes, Mistress,” He whispered back, right hand involuntarily moving to his crotch.

“Yes, that’s it my pet,” Urged Meridiana, a wicked smile on her lips. “Give in!” With that, she crossed her legs, lifting her left foot up towards him so he could get a closer look. She glanced around, and being sat at the back of the bus everyone was facing away from them. Besides, the back of the (unoccupied) chair in front of Harry blocked off any casual glances. “Take it out… and stroke for me…”

Harry needed no further encouragement, freeing his stiff cock and immediately grabbing it with his hand. A few swift tugs and he began to moan involuntarily.

Hiroko watched, amazed that he was jerking so publicly! “Oh, this is too good!” She enthused, casting a nervous look around the oblivious commuters. “No one has a clue!”

“Want to give them one?” Meridiana asked her friend.

The Japanese woman hesitated for a moment, but a sudden feeling of excitement, a thrill of manipulating someone into exhibitionism, filled her. “Yes… let’s screw him up!”

“Slave,” Said Meridiana, “Wouldn’t you like to kiss my feet? Lick them, taste them, smell them?”

“Yes!” Said Harry at once, eyes glued to her toes. “Oh, yes Mistress!” He spoke much louder than she did, and at least one person glanced back at the outburst, but they could not see anything untoward and soon turned back.

The Hispanic beauty made a half-hearted attempt to lift her foot to Harry’s face, but the confines of the seating caused her to fail. Making a sad face, she said, “Oh, there’s no room here… Oh wait! I know! What if you moved out from the window and to the centre aisle? Then you could drop to your knees and I could stick my gorgeous toes right in your face while you wanked yourself stupid!”

“Yes, Mistress Meridiana!” Said Harry, mind too lost to consider the consequences. Meridiana and Hiroko (both smiling and barely able to keep from laughing) shuffled aside, allowing Gregson to move out of his seat and into the aisle. At no point did he attempt to put his tiny erection away, and he kept rhythmically jerking as he moved. Hiroko glanced down the bus, but still no-one was looking their way (and the bus driver was not at that point checking his mirror).

Harry dropped to his knees in the aisle, facing Meridiana on the back seat, and was rewarded by her feet in his face. Immediately he began to breath deep of the scent of her feet, sweaty and oh-so-fucking sexy. His tongue flicked out, tasting her toes, and he moaned in delight.

At the sound, a couple of people turned around and looked back towards them, one of them (a man) doing a double-take. Hiroko did not think he could see Harry’s cock from that angle, but surely he saw the back of Harry’s right arm shaking back and forth as he jerked. “Are we going to make him cum?” Hiroko asked her friend, wondering just how far they could take this without getting caught.

“Oh yes,” Replied Meridiana confidently. “Now, what was that new chant of his you had him saying yesterday?”

Hiroko was stunned. “I told him to chant ‘I want everyone to see what a wanker I am’,” She answered, “But you don’t mean to…?”

“Slave!” Barked Meridiana, loud enough that the whole bus would hear. “Repeat your new chant!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Replied Harry just as loudly. “I want everyone to see what a wanker I am! I want everyone to see what a wanker I am!”

Hiroko was smiling in both amusement and amazement that Meridiana was taking it this far, and that Harry was so utterly under her domination that he was complying! Many people around the bus were now looking back at the commotion, and the shocked looks on their faces told her that they all knew what was happening. Many were too stunned to respond, but the bus driver glanced back and shouted, “What are you doing back there? Sit down and quit making a scene!”

Meridiana was having too much fun to comply. Withdrawing her feet from Harry’s face, she commanded, “Slave! Stand up, turn around, and show everyone how small and pathetic your cock is!”

Harry offered no resistance, her words eliciting immediate compliance. Still jerking, eyes half-closed in pleasure, he got up off his knees and turned to face the front of the bus. Several men and women turned away, disgusted by the sight, but some watched, laughing.

“I want everyone to see what a wanker I am!” He chanted loudly, stroking frantically. Everyone could see him, everyone could see how low and pathetic he was and it made him so fucking hard! “I want everyone to see what a wanker I am!”

Hiroko was laughing hysterically to see Gregson so publicly humiliated. She glanced over at Meridiana, and saw her also greatly enjoying it.

“That’s it!” Shouted the bus driver. “I am stopping and throwing you freaks off!”

Meridiana did not react at all. “Wank faster, slave! Last chance to cum!”

Harry’s hand sped up to a blur, jerking desperately. They were watching, they were all looking down at what a miserable masturbator he was! “I want everyone to see what a wanker I am! I want EVERYONE… ugh! … to see… what a wanker… I am! I want everyone… to see what a… wanker… I AM!” He cried out, exploding over his hands and work clothes, crying out in disgusting pleasure as the horrified bus commuters stared, some laughing, and all thinking him the ultimate loser pervert.

Meridiana and Hiroko were still laughing as the bus came to a stop, and happily got off the vehicle while the bus driver ranted and raved about calling the police if he ever saw them again. In their wake followed Harry, suit stained with cum and mindlessly licking his hand clean of his watery jism. Together they stood on the sidewalk as the bus quickly sped away.

“Come on,” Said Hiroko. “We aren’t far from the office. Let’s get walking.”

“Indeed!” Said Meridiana. “I don’t want to be late on my first day. Oh, and slave, you can put that joke of a dicklet away now.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Said Harry dully, stuffing it back in his clothes. None of the nearby pedestrians noticed his cock before he zipped up his trousers, not that it mattered. Idly his broken mind wondered why his Mistress did not let him just jerk off right here...

* * *

In to the office, and Hiroko sent Harry to the bathroom to try and wash his filth out of his clothes. Then she gave Meridiana a quick orientation and tour of the office, concluding at the secretary’s area in front of the company head’s office. It was a large, semi-circular desk with a computer and a phone, and looked ultra-modern.

“And this is where you will work,” Said Hiroko, a note of disdain in her voice. “This is where Mr. Pittman will periodically emerge from his room,” She gestured to the nearby door, “And sexually harass you like the pig he is.”

“Oh no,” Said Meridiana confidently, “I think it’s quite the other way around…” And so saying she tossed her jacket on her new desk, undid the top five buttons of her tight white shirt (revealing way too much cleavage than appropriate for a workplace) and headed straight into Pittman’s office.

Wallace Pittman, sat at his expensive desk, looked up as his new secretary entered his spacious office and closed the door firmly behind her. “Ah, good morning Mer… id… iana…” He said, trailing off as he saw her short skirt, tight shirt, and plunging neckline. “I… um…”

“Morning, Mr Pittman,” Said the Hispanic goddess innocently. “I wasn’t sure of the dress-code. Is this okay?” She asked, gently running her delicate hands over her breasts and suggestively poking a finger between her cleavage.

“Yes… fine…” The company head found himself saying, overwhelmed by her intoxicating beauty.

Meridiana could feel his lust growing, stirring her Succubus hunger. Oh, he would feed her well indeed!

She crossed the room, and rather than drop into the vacant seat opposite his, she seductively stalked around his desk, coming to a stop next to him. Pittman felt his mouth go dry as she loomed over him, astounded by her large tits and long, sexy legs. He felt himself breathing deep, inhaling her erotic scent, and getting instantly hard.

Meridiana hopped up onto his desk, her shapely ass coming to a rest beside his computer. Her smooth and perfect legs were right next to him, and she instantly began swinging them back and forth, a sight that Wallace struggled to take his eyes off.

“I can’t thank you enough for yesterday,” She said, her melodic voice drawing his attention back to her face. Once there, Pittman found himself staring into her powerful and sultry dark eyes, and Meridiana held his gaze there, almost memorizing. “That porn I showed you… I’m glad you enjoyed it…” She said smoothly, her words echoing oddly in his mind.

“Yes…” Pittman found himself saying, though he was not sure why.

“If my movies are to be popular…” She continued, reaching into his weak male mind with her ever-strengthening powers, “I need to test them… need to hear feedback…”

“Yes…” Wallace said again, now fully lost in her eyes and feeling oddly distant. What… what was she saying…?

“I have more…” Meridiana said softly, feeding his lust and clouding his rational mind. She had fed well of late, empowered by not one but two demonic pacts. It made her feel so strong, and twisting the desires and minds of others was becoming so easy!

“More…?” He asked dreamily.

“More videos…” She explained, pulling out a USB and gently inserting it in his computer. “Three in fact… all for you…just me and Hiroko… nude… lesbian sex… shower sex… all manner of positions and perversions… you like that… don’t you?”

“Yes…” Said Pittman, feeling so painfully hard and excited. “I… like that…”

“I know you do…” Purred the Succubus, bringing up the first video and activating it. “Just watch… and enjoy…”

Wallace’s gaze moved over to the screen, and the gorgeous naked forms of Meridiana and Hiroko Hirataka there-on. Their breasts were so big and firm, their asses so perfect, their pussies glistening, it all made him gasp in amazement. “Oh fuck yes…” He moaned, eyes wide and already his hand was rubbing the bulge in his trousers.

“I will leave you to jerk-off…” Said Meridiana, easing herself off his desk. “And you WILL jerk-off… won’t you, Mr. Pittman?”

She reached out and into his mind, fuelling the lust that burned within. Wallace shuddered at the rush, neither knowing or caring about where it came from, and nodded. “Yes! Oh, yes, I will jerk-off….”

“Good,” Said Meridiana with a triumphant smile, and quietly exited the office, the sounds of Pittman’s fap-fap-fapping already being heard.

* * *

An hour or so later, and Meridiana was sat at her desk, getting rather bored. She had directed a few calls and read a guide on proper conduct for employees (Ha! It was WAY off!), but otherwise nothing had happened. Every now and then she felt an empowering rush, for she was close enough to Pittman to feed on his masturbatory orgasms, but as ever she was hungry for more.

Just then, two women left the central office space (where they sat in row after row of 5-foot high cubicles) and proceeded down the short corridor towards Pittman’s office, and his secretary’s area. Meridiana watched the duo approach, and smiled. One was a red-head with brilliant green eyes, and the other a blond with very long legs. Hiroko had mentioned them both.

“Hi,” Said the blond. “I’m Lydia, and this is Cheryl. We’re friends of Hiroko.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Meridiana,” The Succubus replied, eying up their shapely bodies. Oh, this ‘work’ thing was definitely going to be worth it!

“Can we talk?” Asked Cheryl in a low conspiratorial voice, casting a glance over at the door to Pittman’s office.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Meridiana assured the red-head. “The boss is in an important meeting with his hand…” She said, making the jerk-off motion with her fist.

The two women laughed, and then pulled up chairs. Together they chatted for a while, and Meridiana quickly figured out why these were friends of Hiroko’s. Both considered themselves too good for the dull jobs they performed, and both had hidden desires just waiting to be brought forth.

“Look, this may sound forward,” Said Cheryl eventually, “But we were just chatting to Hiroko and, well… she said that you had Gregson…”

“Wank himself silly in front of a dozen strangers on a bus,” Said Meridiana with pride. “Oh yes indeed I did!”

“No way!” Said Lydia. “I mean, we saw Gregson fap yesterday, in private, and we joked about getting him to do it publicly but…”

Meridiana held up a hand to forestall further comments. “Perhaps I can show you? We don’t want to ruin him in this office just yet, but we can still have some fun…”

With that she rose from the secretary desk (not caring if it was left unattended) and beckoned the two hot women to follow her back to the cubicles. Curious and excited, they followed, and the three travelled straight to where Harry sat. Of course, Meridiana had never been there, but Harry was in a demonic contract with her, and so she could find her slave wherever he was.

Harry was sat at his computer, half-asleep, and slowly tapping buttons. He turned around as the trio entered his cubicle and his eyes lit up to see his Mistress Meridiana. She loomed over him and smiled. “Hello, slave,” She purred.

“Mistress…” Harry intoned, hand dropping to his trousers and immediately rubbing his tiny cock through his clothes, uncaring of the presence of Lydia and Cheryl.

“See how eager he is to wank for me?” Said Meridiana to the other two women. “But letting him jerk like this is too easy. Let’s fuck with him!”

Eyes alive with mischief, Lydia asked, “How?”

Standing, Meridiana looked about the cubicle and its low walls. By rising onto tip-toes she could see over the sides, and noted that the two adjacent cubicles were currently vacant, its inhabitants on a coffee break. That meant that no-one could have just overheard their brief exchange. Perfect!

“Who works in these?” She asked.

“That one is Jones,” Said Cheryl with disdain, gesturing. “A pointless number-crunching nobody just like Gregson. “The other is Amy Stepson, a shy little newbie. Why?”

Meridiana smiled wickedly. “Well then. When Amy Stepson comes back, she and my slave are going to have a little chat…”

* * *

They heard the footsteps, followed by the sounds of someone pulling out and settling into a chair. Meridiana and her two new friends knew that Amy Stepson had returned and their game could begin. She, Lydia and Cheryl kept low, well-below the level of being seen over the cubicle walls, and pointed at Harry.

With his now-characteristic mindless obedience, Gregson rose and went to the wall he shared with Amy. His head was above the partition, but the rest of his body was hidden. A good thing too, for his trousers and underwear were pooled at his feet, exposing his cock and ass to the world. Body facing the wall, he took his pathetically small dicklet in his hand and began fapping.

“Excuse me, Amy…” He said, looking over into her cubicle while he jerked.

Amy Stepson, a fair-haired young woman, fresh from college and shy, looked up from her seat. “Oh, hello Harry,” She said, freckled face splitting in a cute smile. “I haven’t seen you much this morning. How are you?”

“Fine…” Harry managed, secretly wanking beneath her notice. His body swayed slightly and his rhythmic fapping caused his tiny cock to occasionally slap against the partition. Nearby, Lydia and Cheryl covered their mouths to supress laughs. Gregson was actually jerking-off while holding down a conversation!

“I… I just wanted to talk to you…” Said Harry, struggling to stay focused. He just wanted to cum, but his Mistress had commanded him to drag this out as long as possible. “Wanted… uh... to talk about the new… ah… version of Excel…”

“Sure, Harry,” Said Amy, a little confused by his demeanour. “Are you sure you are alright?”

“I’m… great…” Replied the other, tiny cock leaking precum as he stroked it gently and resisted the urge to speed up. He just wanted to fully wank! He did not care anymore about who saw! Mistress had promised he could wank soon enough though. Yes, wank for Mistress Meridiana. Always wank, always wank. Wank. Wank. Wankwankwankwank...

“You don’t look okay,” Observed Amy, freckled face contorted in concern. “How about I come around to you and take your temperature…?”

“No!” Said Harry at once, under orders not to get caught. “I… I am working… on a sensitive set of files…” He rushed to explain, but it felt so difficult to think straight when he was so desperate to cum! “I… The client… doesn’t want… I hope you understand…”

“Uh, sure, Harry,” Said Amy, a little taken aback.

“Good slave,” Purred Meridiana from behind him, keeping out of Amy’s line of sight. “Just keep gently pumping that dicklet for me… and keep talking…”

“So, you were having Excel problems?” Pressed Amy, trying to get back on track.

“Yes…” Oh please Mistress let me cum! “The new… ugh… lookup command… do you… know it…?” Must cum… must wank… must cum… must wank…

“Oh, yes, I know it!” Said Amy, and immediately began a long and needlessly complicated explanation of the various new commands in Excel.

Inside Harry’s cubicle, Meridiana turned to the others and smiled, and they fought to contain their hysterics. Then Lydia and Cheryl gasped in amazement as Meridiana reached into her pocket and pulled out an anal vibrator!

“No way!” Whispered Lydia in disbelief as Meridiana got down and lubed it up. Parting Harry’s ass cheeks, she then gently inserted it in his ass.

“Ahhhh!” Moaned Harry involuntarily as he felt his ass filled.

“What?” Asked Amy, stopping mid-explanation over his strange exclamation.

“I… I just meant…” I love to wank with something in my ass! I love to wank with something in my ass! “That… ‘ah’ I see what you mean…”

“Oh, well, in that case let me explain about the new graph system…” Amy went on.

Meridiana was smiling ear to ear, the vibrator fully in, and then looked at Lydia and Cheryl. Reaching out, she handed them the remote control for the device and they eagerly seized it. Lydia let her red-headed friend go first, and watched as Cheryl hit the ‘on’ switch.

Harry shuddered as the device came alive in his ass, and the girls could see his bare cheeks shaking. His arm sped up involuntarily, playing with his tiny erection which was now dribbling pre-cum down the partition. He felt his brain melting, consumed with the urge to just give in and wank furiously, but he could not disobey his Mistress.

The girls could hear Amy still talking, but they didn’t care. They were having too much fun playing with Gregson. Lydia took the control and, with a nod of approval from Meridiana, cranked it up.

Now Harry really did shake, his knees going weak as his ass was incredibly pleasured. His head swam and he could not resist moaning as his body swayed, banging up against the wall as he fought to keep his balance.

Amy saw the bang but that caused her to miss the moan. “Woah, Harry, are you okay?” She asked.

“Yessss…” Groaned the pathetic wanker, “I just… slipped on a loose paper…” No, please, I am at my limit! I need to cum! I NEED TO CUM! “Please… continue…”

Lydia and Cheryl were really at their limits too, stifling their hysterics and fighting to suppress their laughter. Meridiana was beginning to fear that they would lose it and begin laughing out loud, and if that happened Amy may come to see what was going on. The Succubus could not afford that. Harry was needed for her plans, and Mr. Pittman was not yet under her control enough to save Harry from the sacking that would result were he seen like this. It was time to end it.

Meridiana rose to Harry’s shoulder, and whispered, “Cum, slave.”

Harry’s eyes went wide and his hand sped up to full masturbation. A few rapid tugs of his ever-so-hard erection and the sensation of wanking, combined with the gorgeous feeling of his ass being stimulated, drove him over the edge. His body bucked and writhed, narrowly avoiding hitting the partition again and exploding watery jism over his side of it. Throwing back his head he moaned loud and long, as Amy stared in utter confusion.

Harry’s dazed mind slowly cleared of his glorious orgasm, leaving behind only thoughts of Meridiana. I obeyed and was allowed to wank… I wank for Mistress Meridiana… I wank and obey… I wank and obey….

“Harry, are you okay? Seriously, what’s wrong?” Pressed Amy. She knew what that looked like, but surely not…

“I just… my stomach feels odd…” Said Harry in a dull, drained monotone, unsure of what else to say. “Let me sit down… and see how I feel… thanks again for your help…”

“Any time…” Said Amy as he vanished from sight.

Harry turned around and collapsed on the floor of his cubicle, greeted with three amused faces.

“That was the lowest, most perverted thing I have ever seen,” Said Lydia, shaking her head in disgust.

“Yeah,” Agreed Cheryl, “We can’t wait to see what Meridiana has you do next to top it!”

“Whatever I come up with,” Said Meridiana, “You will obey, won’t you my slave?”

“Yes… Mistress… I wank and obey…”

“Good slave,” Said the Succubus. “Now get over to that wall and lick it clean!”

Harry moved to obey as the girls left his office space, his broken mind already wondering when his Mistress would allow him to wank next…

TO BE CONTINUED