The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 8 — A Cult Reborn

It was the end of the day, and Meridiana had been busy. For her first day as Mr. Wallace Pittman’s secretary, she had not actually spent much time at her desk. After screwing about with Harry and getting to know Hiroko’s friends Lydia and Cheryl, the incredibly sexy Succubus had wandered the office. She had stopped to chat to everyone she found, getting a feel for most of the hundred people who worked at the firm.

Finally, at 5pm, she had circled her way back towards Pittman’s office, and decided to go and say hello to her boss before she called it a day.

She barged right in without knocking, and was amused to see the forty-year old look up in shock from his desk. With a guilty look on his face, Pittman had a box of tissues in hand and was busy trying to wipe some sort of grey-white substance from his desk. Meridiana could smell at once what it was.

“Sorry to bother you, sir,” She said, crossing to his desk and looking down on it. There were quite a few cum stains here and there, including a few on Pittman’s clothes that he seemed oblivious to. “I just wanted to know if I could get you anything before I left?”

“Left?” Asked Wallace, a hint of exhaustion in his voice. “Oh… is that the time?” He asked with surprise, glancing at his watch.

Meridiana smiled wickedly. “You seemed so happy wanking to my porn that I did not want to disturb you before now.”

He glanced up at her sharply, not liking the word ‘wank’ and it’s insulting connotations. “I… I may have got a little carried away…” He confessed.

“A little?” She retorted. Narrowing her dark eyes at him, Meridiana said accusingly, “You have been wanking in here since nine this morning!”

“Yes, but that was… I was watching… to give you feedback…” He tried to explain, recalling why she had given him the USB of her home-made lesbian fuck-fests.

“Three one-hour videos do not a day consume,” Said Meridiana seductively. “You were enjoying the videos… You were enjoying getting off to the sight of ME. Admit it… that’s why you watched them multiple times…”

Wallace gulped, and nodded at the truth of her words.

“Admit it…” Purred Meridiana encouragingly, stepping around the desk to loom over him on his chair. “Admit that you find me hot…”

She reached out with her Succubus powers, stirring his lust and desperation. Pittman nodded, his weak male mind succumbing to her influence. “I admit it…” He said with little hesitation, “You are… so fucking hot…”

“And what…” She asked teasingly, “Do you find so hot about me…?”

“Your… your breasts…” He confessed, eyes dropping to her chest. Meridiana was wearing a shirt that was too small, and it made her large breasts extremely noticeable. Reaching out with her powers, she located the part of his mind that lusted for her tits and amplified it. “Oh fuck!” Exclaimed Wallace at once. “I fucking love your boobs! I really do!”

“Yes, I know you do,” Said Meridiana, reaching to her shirt and the buttons that barely held it in place. The top few were already undone, and now her hands dropped to the ones in the middle. “You love to wank for my gorgeous titties… don’t you…?”

Pittman could not believe that this extraordinarily sexy woman was letting him talk about her breasts, and may be even about to show them to him. “Yes!” He declared loudly. “Yes, I love to masturbate for your gorgeous titties!”

Her fingers immediately ceased their manipulations, withdrawing from her buttons. “You love to WANK for my gorgeous titties…” Meridiana softly corrected.

“I… I love to stroke…” Stuttered Wallace, but she cut him off again.

“You love…” Said Meridiana, gently caressing the buttons on her shirt and then moving her hands away again, “To WANK… for my gorgeous titties…”

“W… wank…” Said Pittman at last, feeling humiliated by using the word. Meridiana smiled and rewarded him with another mental jolt of lust, and then returned her fingers to her shirt buttons.

“Wank for my titties…” She repeated softly.

“Wank… for your titties…” He said after her, eyes glued to her shirt.

Her fingers sped up, undoing several buttons as Wallace grew more excited. “I wank… for your titties…” He said, and noticed her getting faster. “I wank for your titties! I wank for your titties!”

With a single tug, the last few buttons came away and so did Meridiana’s shirt. She cast it aside, revealing only a sexy lace bra underneath. With a naughty smile, she reached around to the clasps at the back. “Tell me, Mr. Pittman… tell me you are a wanker…”

He stared at her magnificent cleavage. “I… I am…”

She halted, no longer touching the bra strap, and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Wanker!” He confessed, knowing that he needed to say it for her to continue. “Yes, I am wanker! Please! Please show me!”

“Good boy…” Said Meridiana with approval, and undid the clasp. The bra fell away at once, and suddenly Wallace Pittman could see in the flesh what so far he had only seen on a computer screen. Oh, fuck, her boobs were so round and perfect!

“Look at them…” She urged, “And do what wankers do…”

Wallace’s cock was already throbbing hard, and he pulled it free from his already cum-stained trousers. Gazing at her luscious breasts he began fapping at once.

“Yes… admit you are a wanker… it feels good to wank and stare at my tits…”

“I am a wanker!” Pittman said at once, “I wank for your tits! I am a wanker! I wank for your tits!”

Meridiana smiled triumphantly. “Good boy! Good little wanker!”

“I am a wanker, I wank for your tits! I am a wanker, I wank for your tits!” He was chanting now, words mindlessly tumbling forth as he pumped his cock furiously, desperate to cum. Stare and stroke, stare and stroke, stare and stroke, these were all Wallace Pittman could do. “I am a wanker, I wank for your tits!”

“You may cum now, wanker!” Meridiana commanded.

“I am… ugh… a… WANKER!” Cried Pittman, and exploded over himself. The force of the orgasm caused him to rock and buck in his chair, eyes rolling back as he let out a long moan of perverse pleasure.

Meridiana watched, feeding on the intense lust of his release, and felt her Succubus powers continue to grow.

Slowly but surely Wallace recovered, breathing heavily and staring at Meridiana with a dazed expression on his face.

“I’m glad we had this talk, Mr. Pittman,” She said. Gesturing to his computer, she said, “You can keep the USB, take it home. You can watch my videos again this evening, and I will bring in another one tomorrow. Just tell me… what are going to do while watching…?” She asked teasingly.

“I will wank…” Replied Wallace, all strength and resistance gone from his voice. “I am a wanker… I wank for your tits…”

“Excellent,” Said Meridiana, grabbing her bra and shirt and departing the room. “See you tomorrow my little wanker…” And then she was gone.

* * *

Later on, Meridiana was back in her apartment, naked and happily rocking back and forth on the huge cock of her slave, Marcus. The two were on the couch, she on top while the athletic male thrust deep inside her rhythmically, his eyes tired but still locked on her gorgeous breasts as he mindlessly fucked. She had lost track of how many times he had cum already, but each rush of pleasure in the mortal fired her Succubus powers, feeding her.

Watching not ten feet away, her other slave, Harry, was on his knees and jerking his cock, mindless as his friend. Meridiana smiled lustily in his direction, and the pathetic wanker immediately came, moaning as his jism dribbled (rather than spurted) out of his tiny cock. He frowned momentarily at the sticky white goop as it slid down his leg, but lacked the will to clean it. Instead he turned back to Meridiana and began teasing his dicklet back into life, eager to cum again.

The Succubus had taken their wills and most of their minds, happy to have brought them so far. Neither would refuse her commands now. On a whim, Meridiana looked over at Harry and decided to test his unthinking devotion. “Wanker! Enough hand fucking! Come here and hump the arm of the chair!”

Harry did not even consider resisting. He rose shakily to his feet, and walked over to the sofa where the Succubus was. “Yes… Mistress…” He droned weakly, and then bent over the end of the sofa near her. Eyes locked on her magnificent perky bare tits, he leaned forward until his tiny erection was pinned between his belly and the upholstery, and he immediately began grinding back and forth. Harry’s head rolled back in his head as he moaned obscenely, getting off on the closest thing to sex Meridiana would allow him.

“Well that’s new!” Said a new voice, as the door to the apartment opened and Hiroko Hirakata stood there. Hiroko had gone home after work and changed into a loose-fitting one-piece dress, and now closed the door behind her as approached her friend. Meridiana did not cease fucking Marcus as she turned to see the Japanese beauty.

“Just thought that maybe his hand needed a rest!” Meridiana chuckled, looking at Harry’s face of mindless joy as he humped the chair. “But now you are here there are other things to be done!”

So saying, she rocked her hips ever-faster, a smooth but rapid grinding motion that had Marcus gasping in pleasure. A few moments later and his body shook with the orgasmic joy of release as she brought his massive cock to climax. Meridiana rode the wave with him, squealing her own delight while Hiroko watched, envious. Leaving her stallion to rest, Meridiana climbed off him, and as she did so she reached out a long, smooth leg and gently brushed her perfect toes across Harry’s face. He breathed deep of the scent of her foot, and it was enough for his fetish to consume him. His hips twitched and he thrusted against the arm of the chair one last time, spurting pathetically over the sofa and himself as another powerful orgasm gripped him and took even more of his will and his mind.

Leaving the two men be, Meridiana rose to stand before her friend. Just five short days ago, Hiroko considered herself quite straight and sexually reserved. Now just the sight of Meridiana’s nude form, a raven-haired Hispanic beauty with full lips, large breasts, and flawless skin, caused a great yearning in her. “I want you so much,” Hiroko told her.

“Then follow me,” Said Meridiana with a smile, turning and stalking off towards the bedroom, swaying her gorgeous bare ass as she moved.

Hiroko followed. Drawn by Meridiana’s deep sexual allure, she had been yearning for her touch all day. As she walked, she pulled up the bottom of her dress and lifted it up over her head and off in one move, throwing it aside. She had skipped underwear and was naked underneath. She kicked off her shoes as she followed Meridiana through the door of the bedroom.

She had been in Meridiana’s room before, and saw past the plethora of candles and debauched artwork to the gorgeous woman herself. The Hispanic goddess was lying back on the bed, propped up on pillows as she fondled her own tits and parted her bare legs to reveal a glistening pussy. “Come here,” She whispered seductively.

Hiroko slid onto the bed, crawling on all fours as she swayed her bare ass seductively behind her. A playful and lusty smile was on her lips as she advanced on the object of her desires, inexorably drawn to Meridiana’s delicious cunt. She moved slowly, and began by kissing the other woman’s feet and advancing up the inside of her legs. Meridiana sighed in contentment, and then gasped in joy as Hiroko found her sex. The Japanese woman began licking at once, teasing with gentle flicks of the tongue.

Meridiana felt herself growing hot and excited, and it was with some regret that she brought it to an end. She reached down and lightly took Hiroko’s head in her hands. “Oh no,” She said, lifting the other woman away from her pussy, “This is about you.”

Hiroko’s eyes were filled with excitement as she let the Hispanic goddess guide her down and to lie on the bed beside her. Meridiana then got up on her knees, and leaned over Hiroko. The Japanese woman lifted her head and kissed the other’s breasts as she did so, offering Meridiana a tingle of joy as she reached for something.

At the head of the bed, Meridiana had already placed a set of furry handcuffs that were firmly attached to the sturdy bedposts. Hirakata saw them and smiled lustily, and took an odd delight in the feel of them against her bare skin as Meridiana closed the cuffs about her wrists.

Hiroko pulled against the bonds experimentally, while Meridiana loomed over her, delighting in her struggle. “You are trapped,” Said the Hispanic woman with glee.

“At your mercy,” Said Hiroko, voice barely a whisper as her excitement grew.

“Oh yes you are,” Concurred Meridiana, and began her teasing at once.

She slid her sultry body across the naked Japanese woman, caressing her flesh with her gentle and oh-so-tender touch. At once Hiroko began to sigh and squirm, getting more turned on by the second. Moments stretched out as Meridiana teased with her hands, and then she began to use her tongue.

She lowered her face to Hiroko’s tits and flicked her tongue across the Japanese woman’s nipples. Hirataka gasped in pleasure, and moaned long and lustily as Meridiana continued to lick and kiss down her body.

“Please…” Gasped Hiroko, as Meridiana neared her sex. “Oh please!”

The Hispanic woman’s tongue passed her belly button and continued on down. She reached between Hiroko’s legs and found her pussy sopping wet. “You want me so badly, don’t you?” She whispered, gently massaging the inside of the other’s thighs.

“Oh, fuck yes!” Begged Hiroko. “Please make me cum! Please!”

“Not just yet…” Meridiana told her, and then gently licked her tongue across her friend’s pussy lips. “Feels good?”

“Fuck yes!” Cried Hiroko, shuddering. “Please… please make me cum!”

“So desperate!” Said Meridiana. “So needy! You have become such a horny little slut in the last few days, haven’t you?”

“Yes!” Cried Hiroko.

“Say it!” Commanded the Succubus.

“I am…” Gasped the Japanese woman, “I am a horny… little… slut!”

Meridiana sweetly licked her again, feeling her prisoner shudder in pleasure. “You are MY horny little slut!”

“I am your… your horny little slut!” Said Hiroko, as the Succubus reached into her mind and enhanced her compliance.

“Mine!” Repeated Meridiana.

“Yours!” Cried her friend.

“Well done. Now… we can finally begin!” And then she began to change. Meridiana allowed her ridiculously sexy human guise to fall away, revealing her even hotter Succubus form. Her skin changed a lush and rosy red, petite horns of obsidian curled from her temples, and her prehensile tail emerged from above her shapely ass.

Hiroko stared, still full of lust and need, but confusion flicked across her features. “What…?” She managed to ask, but then Meridiana acted.

The Succubus leaned forward, pressing her tits against Hirakata and kissing her deeply. The confused human felt her fear melt away as Meridiana poured raw lust into her weak mind. And as they pressed tongue to tongue, the Succubus’ tail curled around under her and found Hiroko’s wet and ready pussy.

“FUCK!” Cried the Japanese woman as the tail thrusted inside her, expertly stimulating her clit to levels she had never experienced. Despite being narrow, the tail managed to please and titillate her pussy with mind-shattering skill and delight.

Meridiana let her enjoy herself for a few moments, feeling the raging lust in the mortal and tasting it like a fine wine. She was careful not to let Hiroko cum, however, and bided her time.

Eventually, she withdrew her tail.

The Japanese woman, sweating, sagged down on the bed, gazing up at the Succubus with desperation. “Please! More!”

“I am glad to hear you say that,” Said Meridiana to her newest victim. “But know this! I can help you feel this good forever, but you need to accept me! Submit to me, give me your soul, and indescribable pleasure will be yours!”

Hirakata wavered. “My… soul?” She queried.

“You don’t need to worry, my pet…” Soothed the Succubus, as her tail gently began to tease around the human’s pussy, promising a return to the wonderful violation of before.

Hiroko shuddered at the delicate stimulation.

“Yes… That’s it! Just enjoy…” Urged Meridiana, as her prehensile tail expertly went a little deeper, gently brushing her clit.

“Oh! Oh fuck!” Gasped the Japanese woman.

Knowing that she need just a little more, the Succubus pushed the tail deeper, and began slowly pumping in and out.

“Oh yes!” Hissed Hiroko, feeling the pleasure flood through her.

“Good slut,” Cooed Meridiana, and then sped up.

“Fuuuggghhhh!” Moaned Hirakata as her eyes rolled back in her head.

“You are lost,” Purred the Succubus, tail-fucking her ever-faster. “You are mine! Just admit it, cum, and the bond between us will be established!”

“I… I…” Mumbled the mortal as her mind was lost in a haze of lust. And as Meridiana lowered her lips to her tits and began to caress and lick them, her body began to tremble with need. And just as she thought she could not take it anymore, the Succubus REALLY sped up, pounding her pussy and driving her insane!

“Yes!” Cried Hiroko. “I submit! Take what you want, just make me CUM!”

“Good girl!” Said Meridiana, and launched an unrelenting attack on the mortal’s soaking and dripping pussy.

Hirakata came instantly!

Pure pleasure roared like an inferno through her body as she bucked and writhed, eyes wide with sensation as the orgasm ripped through her. Hiroko screamed her joy long and hard, as the incredible feeling went on and on, far longer and far more potent than any climax she had ever felt!

And as she reached new heights of pleasure, her world dissolved into white….

* * *

Hiroko stood naked beneath a cloudless sky, a burning sun bearing down on her. She blinked, adjusting to the intense light, and tried to figure out where she was. Looking around her, she saw that she was on a large and sandy plain. In the distance were dark mountains, but nearby she saw a raging river. And next to that river was a small and primitive settlement.

Heedless of her nudity and making no attempt to cover herself, Hirakata walked to the village, oddly compelled to explore.

The settlement was a cluster of a few dozen simple sandstone huts, that reminded her of a documentary she once saw of ancient Egypt. They surrounded, perhaps not uncoincidentally, a small stone stepped pyramid. The pyramid was only four stories in height, but it towered over the rest of the village. Steps led up the side of the pyramid, and there was some sort of entrance halfway up. There seemed to be no-one around.

There! Hiroko spotted people by the river, working on what appeared to be a patch of irrigated land. She approached, and saw a few dozen men, all naked, tending to crops. Overseeing them were six women, lightly dressed in flowing robes and golden jewellery. When the wind blew their light garments fluttered and lifted up, revealing naked bodies underneath.

The people all possessed tanned and vaguely Hispanic features. None of them acknowledged her presence.

Hirakata watched as one of the female overseers approached a working male, and the Japanese woman was astounded to hear them speaking in English!

“You, slave!” She barked. The man, on his knees and tilling soil with a crude spade, looked up at her.

“Yes, Mistress?” He asked, voice weak and tired.

“You have been working hard today! I give you permission to wank that pathetic cock of yours!”

“Oh thank you, Mistress!” Said the man worshipfully, and began jerking at once.

Hiroko frowned, and went closer. She seemed utterly invisible to those present, and got close enough to see how small and pathetic the slave’s cock was. He was hand-humping like an addict, moaning obscenely as he frantically masturbated in the open with a few dozen other people present. The overseer looked down on him, amused and disgusted by his mindless jerking. Hirakata thought he seemed awfully similar to that wanker Gregson. This one was even staring with lust at the woman’s feet as he fucked his fist!

The slave came, spurting his weak jizz onto the soil as he moaned and twitched with mindless pleasure. Eventually he came back to himself, and looked up at the overseer. “Thank you, Mistress,” He intoned, and then immediately returned to work.

Hiroko looked about, and saw that ALL of the slaves present had tiny dicks. Every last one was a worthless specimen unfit to fuck women. Was that what she was seeing? A world where wankers served and women ruled? But then, where were the REAL men?

She thought she knew the answer, and started to walk towards the central pyramid. Hiroko ascended the steps on the outside, and then entered the stone structure half-way up (in this the design seemed reminiscent of Mesoamerican pyramids).

Inside she finally understood. The building contained a single large hall, lit by burning braziers mounted on the walls. Those walls were decorated with murals of orgies and debauchery, and that was exactly what was happening right now. Dozens of women and men writhed together on the floor, a naked, sweaty, entangled mess of bodies. Each male was strong and powerful, their massive cocks a source of great pleasure to the big-breasted and lithe women who used them. Given that a chunk of the village’s male population were outside (for literally not having measured up) there were more women than men present. Those females without partners happily fucked each other, eating pussy or fingering with gusto.

Here and there she saw small-dicked slaves around the edge of the orgy, bringing food and drink to those participating, who only paused long enough to consume before resuming the fuck-fest. All of the slaves had their tiny dicks hard, and anyone bringing sustenance to the orgy was permitted to stare at the wanton carnal display and fap themselves stupid. Their moans joined the orgiastic cacophony as their pathetic cum dribbled to the stone tiles, unnoticed among the constant sex.

In the middle of it all, leading by example, was the crimson form of Meridiana. Her hands and tongue eagerly seized on any body part that strayed her way, and her tail lashed about seeking a pussy or ass to violate. When she succeeded, whatever lucky human nearby cried out in joy, cumming within moments. Many of the orgy goers eagerly sought the ultimate pleasure that the Succubus offered, and thus she was the epicentre of the writhing nudes.

Hiroko watched the scene, entranced by it and longing to be part of it. Her pussy was wet and aching with need, but she did not throw herself among them. Instead she stood there and waited to be acknowledged.

Slowly, smiling with glee, Meridiana rose from the bodies around her. Those separated from her presence prostrated themselves before the Succubus, begging her return, but she locked her dark eyes on Hirakata, the only one in the room who could perceive her presence.

“Now, you understand!” Meridiana said.

And Hiroko did.

* * *

Her world dissolved into white, and when it coalesced back into clarity, Hiroko was lying again on Meridiana’s bed. She was sweating and breathless, still buzzed by the mind-blowing orgasm that the Succubus had given her, and it took her a moment to collect her thoughts.

Meridiana, still in her natural Succubus form, had risen from the bed and was standing nearby, watching the mortal intently.

“I understand… Mistress,” Said Hirakata at last, breathing heavily as she recovered. The vision she had been granted had consumed her, and she knew her place in Meridiana’s plan. Rising from the bed, she dropped to her knees before the Succubus, looking up at her worshipfully. “I am yours, Mistress! I will help you in gathering more followers, to re-establish your cult and serve your greatness, and feed you with our offerings of sex, lust, and depravity!”

“Excellent, my pet,” Said the Succubus, and even this mildest of approval sent tingles of delight running through Hiroko’s body. “Now rise, as my First Priestess!”

The Japanese woman stood up, proud to serve her infernal Mistress.

“You will be the first of many,” Continued Meridiana. “In my cult, women rule as Priestesses. They are served in turn by male slaves with big cocks, and below them are the males with worthless small dicks. You will have dominion over them all, and as such you will retain more of your mind than the male slaves.”

Hiroko nodded, accepting this. She accepted everything that the Succubus said now. “Yes, Mistress,” She said, feeling it the best response.

“Now, let’s see you get to work,” Said Meridiana, and strode from the bedroom. As naked as her Mistress, Hiroko followed, and the duo soon entered the living room. Lying on the floor and on the sofa were the two males, asleep. Having cum repeatedly had evidently tired them out, and with no women to give them orders to keep going they had collapsed.

“Command them,” Ordered Meridiana. She was confident of her control, knowing that all three mortals were hers, and that for all the free will she had granted Hiroko, the Japanese woman was no more able to resist her than the males.

“Wake up, slaves!” Barked Hirakata, and watched as the two stirred to life. Both Harry and Marcus looked at her gorgeous naked body and that of the sexy Succubus nearby, and their cocks stirred to life. Hiroko smirked lustily and bent down over the edge of the sofa. “Slave Marcus, come here and fuck me!”

“Yes, Mistress,” The well-endowed and athletic slave intoned and mindlessly obeyed. Rising, he stepped behind her, seizing her hips with his strong hands, and rammed himself hard and firmly inside her.

“Oh fuck yes!” She cried, tipping her head back and enjoying herself as he thrusted in and out of her warm cunt. “Oh, this feels SO GOOD!” Hirakata cooed, enjoying both the sensation of being filled and the power she now held over Marcus. Oh he was such a good hard fuck, and she could not wait to have a dozen more slaves like him!

* * *

Harry, on his knees on the floor, watched. Something had happened. His Mistress was in her Succubus form, and his supervisor was giving orders. Clearly something had changed, but what did that matter to a pathetic jerkoff like him? All that mattered was… was…

He reached down and felt his tiny yet raging erection. He stared at Hirakata getting taken from behind, watched her full tits and gorgeously perfect skin, and began fapping. Immediately Harry’s mind began to cloud, giving over to the pleasure. Nothing else mattered. He was a worthless wanker… he had no choice… wank… wank… wank…

He noticed Hiroko, moaning and sighing in pleasure, as she glanced his way. Smiling at him, she ordered, “Stop, my pathetic little hand-humper.”

No… must wank… must… “Yes, Mistress,” Said Harry at last, and released his tiny cock from his grip. But he wanted to cum SO BAD…

The Japanese woman saw his desperation and decided to take advantage of it. While still getting pleasingly fucked, she pointed to the far end of the apartment, where the living area gave way to the kitchen. “You seem hungry, slave. Go get yourself some food, and be quick about it!” She snapped, and then resumed moaning while Marcus mindlessly drilled her.

Struggling not to touch himself, Harry went to the fridge. He was hungry, but food did not matter, he just wanted to jerk off. He forced himself to focus and saw some milk, so he quickly poured himself a bowl of cereal. Armed with a spoon, he returned to the living room.

Hirakata was still getting fucked, but now his eyes drifted to Mistress Meridiana. The sultry Succubus was seated, watching the nearby sex intently. Suddenly her eyes darted across to Harry and she smiled wickedly. She gestured to her tits, so lush and red and perfectly formed, and his eyes led where bid. Oh, her breasts were amazing! Immediately he felt the urge to begin fucking his fist, but no-one had allowed him! Harry’s face twisted in frustration, and the Succubus laughed in delight.

The laughter roused Hiroko from her mindless fucking, and she leered at Harry. “Good slave. Now, get down on your knees where you belong… put the bowl in front of you…”

Harry complied at once, kneeling before the Japanese woman, his pathetic little dick straining with need.

“Now,” Said Hirakata with an amused sneer, “Wank yourself onto your food! Cum all over your cereal, and then eat up the cummy mess like the truly pathetic joke of a slave you are!”

“Yes… Mistress…” Moaned Harry, fapping already. His hand jerked back and forth rapidly, tossing himself off without a care. He lowered his gaze to Hirakata’s feet, took in her gorgeous toes and smooth arches, and sped up his masturbation.

“That’s it, my Priestess!” The Succubus purred to Hiroko, delighting in the scene. “Abuse him. Humiliate him. Do everything to degrade him. The more he breaks, the sweeter his lust tastes!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Said the Japanese woman, quickly followed by, “Oh fuck!” As Marcus continued to pleasure her with his tireless and massive cock. “Oh fuck yes! This is what a man feels like!” Shuddering with joy she looked down at Harry. “You aren’t a man, are you Gregson? No, you are just a hand-humping slave! A slave who wants… what?” She urged.

“I want everyone to see what a wanker I am!” Replied Harry at once, stroking his tiny erection frantically. “I want everyone to see what a wanker I am! I want… oh… everyone to… ughh… to see… what a… yes… wanker… I am…” He gasped, struggling to maintain his mantra as the pleasure built.

“Stare at my feet and cum on your food, slave!” Commanded Hiroko.

“Yes, Mistress! I want everyone… ugh… to see what… YES… a wanker I… uh! … wanker I… yes yes yes… AM!” He cried, his fapping a blur as his cock exploded in a spray of watery jism that landed on his cereal. Harry did not care, grunting in obscene pleasure as his mindless climax fucked him up even further. Shuddering, eyes rolling back in his head, the orgasm went on and on.

“Now eat up!” Hiroko told him. “This is now the rule! Anything you eat or drink MUST have your cum in! At work tomorrow, I want you wanking into your tea and onto your sandwiches. Clear, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress…” Said Harry obediently as he shovelled cum-covered cereal into his mouth. “Anything I eat… or drink… must have my cum in…”

Meridiana was applauding, clapping her hands as she watched her eager and devoted new Priestess go to work. “Splendid!” She said, rising and stepping over to where Hiroko was still getting rhythmically drilled by Marcus. “I knew you had potential!”

“Thank you… ugh… Mistress!” Said Hiroko, now able to ignore Harry and focus more on her own need.

“Tomorrow,” Continued the Succubus, “We really begin to conquer your office. We need more slaves, and your two friends, Lydia and Cheryl, will make fine Priestesses!”

“Yes… yes Mistress!” Cried Hiroko as Marcus sped up his fucking. “My friends… my friends must become YOURS!” She gasped.

“Excellent, my pet,” Said Meridiana, and then leaned in and kissed Hiroko on the mouth.

The touch of the Succubus sent raw ecstasy right through the Japanese woman, and she cried out in raw animal passion as she came hard! “FUUUUCCCKKK!” She screamed at the top of her lungs as the pleasure consumed her, mind, body and soul.

Meridiana watched, and could not wait for tomorrow…

TO BE CONTINUED