The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sucked into Porn

The College Experiment:

Dana and Vanessa just graduated from college, and fell perfectly into their new jobs and new life. They were roommates in college, and stayed as such when they found an apartment together not long after they graduated. Except for a TV and other major appliances, the apartment came furnished. They were out shopping to complete their new apartment, when they themselves chuckling at a brand and its slogan: “Arripio Electronics: Sucks The Viewer In!”

In college, them and their other friends shared a joke about “sucking people in.” It was about how easily people were sucked into pornography, and how the word “suck” held multiple meanings on them.

“That HDTV sucking you off yet, Dana?” Vanessa said with a smile.

“Hmm, maybe,” she answered laughing.

The TV did seem like a good deal, and they liked what they saw outside of the slogan. It was a 40 inch plasma HDTV on sale for $500 with free delivery and set up. The deal optionally included a 50% discount on a Blue-Ray player of the same brand. It was one of the cheaper deals in the store, and they vaguely remembered hearing good things about the brand. They went ahead and bought both the TV and player. It was set to be delivered the day after tomorrow.

Time passed quickly enough, and the TV was delivered and set up.

“Oh, Vanessa, I got you something,” Dana said with a sly smile. She handed over a wrapped gift, whose shape made it relatively obvious.

“We must have been living together for too long, ‘cause I got the same idea!” she said handing over a wrapped gift, which was the exact shape as the other.

They opened their gifts. They were HD porn flicks. They both laughed healthily from how they continued their “suck” joke, and how neither really watched porn.

“‘The College Experiment.’ Oh, look at this synopsis: ‘Dr. Jameson’s experiments with intimacy change the lives of four lucky ladies and three even luckier guys ...’” Dana said, unable to finish the description from being on the edge of laughter.

“Oh, I don’t know about this one! ‘Fun by the Foot.’ This one might be a little to icky for me. It says, ‘Ginger is on an odyssey of self discovery. She already uncovered her love for feet, and now her mouth waters for more!’”

They shared another laugh, and plopped the movies on the end table.

A couple of days later, Vanessa left to go see her parents for the next week, and Dana had the apartment to herself. She was flipping through the channels, but found their cable service to be really lacking in HD content. She wanted to see something in true HD, but just was not satisfied. She glanced over at the end table and saw the “gifts.” She picked up “The College Experiment,” and thought, ‘Why not?”

Sure she masturbated from time to time, but watching porn was almost alien to her. She still just had to see what her new HD setup could do! She then popped in the disc, and sat back.

The main cast was flashed onscreen during the credits. They all had their obviously made up names: Masterson Bates as Dr. Jameson, Sandie Quicky as Laura. One actress did catch her eye though, and it was not her name. It was Ivana Humpper as Suzanne. She looked just like her! Very dark brown hair, brown eyes, dark skin, sexily slim figure.

Dana’s eyes were glued to the TV. It was like watching a twin! Sure the actress acted differently, but the likeness was uncanny! The first scene had Suzanne and her blonde friend Laura talking to each other in a hall. They were talking about their favorite penis size, and dildo type. They came up to a posting from a Dr. Jameson about an experiment looking for subjects. Dana felt herself get dizzy, with her Eyes still glued to the TV. The world became fuzzy. She felt disoriented. The voices on the TV phased in and out like they were in the real world and not at the same time. The voices became more and more constant. She felt so strange. It felt as if another world was engulfing her. She could feel another mind being grafted onto her own, while her own mind was untouched. She put her hands over her eyes.

“Suzanne, are you all right?” a woman asked. “Suzanne?”

Diane felt the haze fade away, and brought down her hands. Around her was the very scene she was watching on TV. She was inside the movie! ‘Impossible,’ she thought in her bewilderment.

“What?” Diane asked under her breath.

“I told you not to do that all-nighter last night, Suzanne! You still had a week to finish that paper,” the blonde woman stated.

In that moment, Diane realized that she “remembered” staying up all night for a paper. She “remembered” that it was for a class on human sexuality, and that it was on nymphomania. Most strangely, she “knew” the woman before her. She felt a tight friendship, and remembered telling her that she was bi before proving it to her with a wet kiss. ‘What the fuck!? I’m not bi … or am I?’ Diane thought to herself.

The sexily tanned Laura shook her head. “So what do’ya think?”

“What?”

“This add. Jameson’ll pay us to do it,” she stated with some excitement.

The add stated that Dr. Jameson was looking for subjects for an experiment on human sexuality, and that the department would pay all subjects. What struck her was how it was almost exactly the synopsis on box for the movie that she was apparently a part of now.

“Why not?” Diane said deciding to play along, assuming that she was just in a very vivid dream.

“Great!”

The rest of the day went strangely fast. There was no real transition for her, as she apparently held all of Suzanne’s memories. The only thing that was difficult for her was her blatant attraction to women. Sure she was still just as attracted to men, but being attracted to both sexes was just too weird for her. What unnerved her further was how she felt comfortable with her attractions. She could remember being open about her sexuality for a long time.

By the end of the day she was hornier than she had been in her entire life, and that counts both her dream and real life. The horniness was certainly not helped by her attractive roommate Laura. They had a few drinks that night, and started a game of truth or dare. The drinking loosened things up a whole lot!

“So, Laura, truth or dare?” she asked on impulse.

“Oh knowing you! Truth!”

“How often do you masturbate?” she asked really wanting to know all of a sudden.

“Wow, OK. Once a day I guess,” she answered nonchalantly. “OK, Suzanne, Truth or dare?”

“Dare!” she heard herself say.

“Hmm, I want you to strip in front of me, hop into that shower, and rub that shaved pussy of yours. And make sure I hear you cum screaming my name through that pouring water!”

Not in full control of her actions, Dana then stripped before her roommate, revealing the sexy, purple lace undergarments underneath. Naked, she grabbed a towel, and walked into the bathroom. She left the door open, and placed the towel on the rack next to the shower. The water warmed quickly, and she hopped in.

She started on her smooth crotch right away. She made sure to squeeze her tits tenderly. All she could think of was Laura. Her blonde hair, her tanned skin, blue eyes, large breasts, long legs, shapely feet. Dana was then confused by the black tattoo of a spiny vine around her ankle. ‘Did I have that sexy tattoo before I found myself here?’ she asked herself in shock. She continued regardless of the continued confusion. A part of her did not want to masturbate to a woman, but that voice was not very loud. The moment she admitted how good it felt to masturbate to women was the moment she found herself in total ecstasy.

“So you wanna hear me fuckin’ cum, Laura?” she forced through her ecstasy. She then began to touch herself in a way she knew would make her cum quickly and loudly. She was working off of only Suzanne’s memories. It was strange perhaps, but it did not matter.

“OH YEAH, LAURA! … I’M FUCKIN’ CLOSE. I’M GONNA CUM FOR YOU. OH FUCK, LAURA, FUUUUUUUCCCK!!” she screamed in orgasm. She felt herself squirt, which was a sensation that was both foreign and familiar at the same time.

Diane put her hand on the wall ahead of her, and placed her forehead on it. She was out of breath and light headed. The hot water streamed down her body. It was then she realized that she was in love with Laura. A part of her found it strange, but another found it to be a soothing revelation. “I love you, Laura,” she said under her breath. Laura did not hear.

The rest of their game, and indeed the night itself, went at the same kind of speed as much of her day went after she agreed to do Dr. Jameson’s experiment with Laura. Sure she remembered doing the rest of the game, but it was as if it was not important somehow.

The next day passed in the same fashion. By the time she and her roommate were walking to the room where Dr. Jameson was to begin his experiment, it was as if she may not have really done anything at all, and that the memories may as well have been implanted into her mind.

Her and Laura sat next to each other. Jameson was in the front of the lecture hall observing everyone as they came in. Dana, or at least Suzanne, remembered seeing this professor around before, but never had a class with him. She knew that Laura did though.

As they sat, Dana felt confused and conflicted. The two sets of memories in her mind felt as if they were beginning to blur together. She was still unsure as to who had the tattoo first. Her falling in love with Laura muddled things up further. She never was attracted to women before. Or was she? She did hold all the memories of Suzanne, so would that not mean that she was Suzanne as well as Diane? More confusingly, was she in Dana’s body, or was she in Suzanne’s? None of it made sense to her.

“Well, it doesn’t look like we’ll be getting anyone else!” the professor stated.

Other than herself and Laura, there were five others in the room. Three of which were women, and three of which were guys. She found them all to be attractive.

“Seven should do,” the professor continued. “I know you all are interested in what were doing. Here’s a packet with all the details. There’s a consent form in there. It should save us a lot of time.” He passed out the packets. The packet summed up the experiment quite well. Every one will cycle through “sexual partners” based on their sexuality. Timing and organization would depend on those participating. “Provided you all sign the consent forms today, I’ll be contacting you all by tomorrow.”

Everyone read the packet, and signed the form. In the packet there was also a questionnaire that included gender and sexual preference. Diane/Suzanne felt conflicted at the former. At the one hand “Dana” was strait, and on the other, “Suzanne” was bi. In what perhaps could be seen as a victory for the latter, she checked off bi.

After they left the room, everything sped up again. Diane/Suzanne had come to describe it as “fast forward.” This continued until the Saturday came along. By then Jameson already emailed everyone a schedule on who their partners will at what time, and that each set up would last about two weeks. They would also receive questionnaires before during and after each set up.

Diane/Suzanne reviewed her schedule (she had not done so prior). It had pictures of all the participants on the sides. The top of it exclaimed that because she listed herself as bisexual, and that there are four women and three men, that she would have a “relationship” with both a man and a women at the same time. She was not sure what to think of the scenario, because of her conflicting memories and even desires. She still wanted to continue with the experiment for reasons that were beyond her.

The schedule stated that her first set up would be with just a man. His name was John, who she never met before. She did recognize the face though. The second, and final, set up was the threesome. The man’s name was Jim. When she noticed the woman’s name, her heart jumped. It was Laura. It was an amazing coincidence, and she could not deny how happy she was about it.

“Laura, did you know that we’re gonna be in a threesome with another guy?”

“Yeah, I did,” she answered oddly, “I decided to just take it as it comes.”

Time fast forwarded again until Sunday afternoon. That was when she was to meet with John. They met in the school cafeteria. He was handsome despite his relatively nonathletic physique. She certainly was not picky (or was she?), and she had looked forward to having a fun night or two with him.

There was a fast forward, and several hours later Dana/Suzanne was sitting next to John in his dorm room. They were sharing a bottle of wine.

“Well, I guess now that we’re a couple, we should, you know, get to know each other a bit better,” John stated a bit nervously.

“What do you want to know?”

“Like -- I don’t know -- what your favorite place is.”

Dana/Suzanne knew the answer right away, and how it seemed to connect with everything else, at least on the Suzanne side of her. “The beach. Everything revolves around the beach for me. I was just their the other day! That was where I grew up. I had most of my birthdays there, including my Sweet Sixteen, where I got a gift certificate for a tattoo.” She showed him the tattoo around her ankle with a smile. “I lost my virginity to my boyfriend that year, before he broke up with me not long after. That was what made me realize some things about myself. I’m bi, you see. I didn’t want to have anything to do with men after my break up, and that once unknown side of myself woke up! I may have seen the beauty of a women before, but I didn’t understand what it really meant to me until then. I even fell in love with a women long enough to loose my virginity to our own gender. We lost it together actually.” She slowed down, and continued with a softer tone, “That was on the beach too. Under the moonlight. The waves crashed over us as we proved our womanhood … Sex between two women is just, wow! … So, yeah, the beach means a lot to me.”

After she explained it all to John, she was amazed at how real it felt for her. In fact, it almost felt more real than her supposed real life.

“Are you all right, Suzanne?”

“Oh, I’m fine. I just don’t usually reveal that much on a first date!”

She leaned over and gave him kiss for listening. Then it hit her that regardless of the life, she had not had sex for some time, and she knew that this man would satisfy her at a moments notice.

“So it your turn. What turns you on the most?”

He sat silent for a second, before stating, “I don’t usually reveal this on first dates either, but its only fair … I’ve got a foot fetish.”

Dana/Suzanne was surprised. She knew of the fetish, regardless of the memory set, but she never experienced it before. She had nothing against feet, though. Hers were quite smooth, and well shaped. They were just as sexy as any model’s.

She then glanced at her legs, and then to her feet. She was downright curious. ‘What do foot fetishists normally do? How does it feel?’ she thought to herself.

“You wanna give my feet a go, John? I’m so damn curious!”

He was speechless for a moment, and seemed quite surprised. “Umm, OK … Lets, lets see those feet.”

Dana/Suzanne unbuckled her heals, pealed off her tight jeans, and placed her feet on John’s lap. She kinda liked how sexy her dark bare leg looked as John lightly lifted her left foot. Starting at the heel, his hands slowly, lightly worked their way up.

“How far do you want me to go, Suzanne?” he said deeply.

“Show me everything!”

With that, he rubbed more deeply. The feeling was remarkable. No one had ever touched her like that before. The look of her feet turned to putty in his hands was perhaps even more erotic than the calculated pressure he applied.

Her hands gripped at the couch pillows, her breathing increased, her eyes shut tightly. She loved it. Suddenly she felt his wet lips on her heel. He slowly kissed his way to her big toe. He did the same for the other foot. Then he licked and sucked on her heel, and then went up to her arches and to the balls of her feet. He then passionately sucked off her pinky toe, then her fourth toe, then her middle toe, then her index toe, and then finally to her big toe. The same was done to her other foot. All the while she was moaning in her passion, and felt her pussy juices flow.

Suddenly she felt every toe in his warm mouth. He sucked it off with great passion. She nearly came, and she was not even touching herself! And when he sucked off the other foot, she came with great vigor, much to his surprise. “Don’t fuckin’ stop now on my account, John,” she barely said.

He then took off his pants and underwear, revealing his throbbing cock. He brought her feet to the thing, and clamped her arches around it. The feel of his warm dick between her arches was unlike anything she ever felt before. She got the idea fast, and started stroke. She then buried her hand in her dripping crotch. They were both in their own ecstasies. It did not take him long to cum, but when he did, the feel of his hot juice made her cum instantly.

“Now lick your feet clean,” John barely said. She then surprised herself with her flexibility, and licked up all the dripping cum. It was delicious coming off her feet. She knew the taste of cum, but adding the taste of feet made all the difference. It was better than any sex she ever had as either Dana or Suzanne. She crawled on top of him, gave him a kiss on the lips, and said, “Thank you.”

Time fast forwarded again to the next day. Suzanne/Dana sat at the table in their dorm with Laura. They were taking about their “lovers.” It was then when Suzanne/Dana realized that her life as Dana was seeming more and more distant. She was still conflicted though, and was not really sure who she was any more.

“So it sounds like you like John,” Laura stated.

“Yeah, he’s all right. Doesn’t seem like your too happy with Austin though.”

“We don’t really get along. But its all part of the experiment, I guess!”

As the talked, Suzanne/Dana felt her growing love for her. She was so beautiful. Her blonde hair and baby blue eyes fit her tan oh so perfectly. She was somewhat shorter than she was, but her sleek figure made her seem taller. Her larger breasts and long legs merely added to the work of art. Laura, for lack of better words, was exactly her type, or at least Suzanne’s type. In many ways the seed of love was there from the beginning, but so much kept it from blossoming. They first met their freshman year in college. They were paired as roommates, and became fast friends. There was little doubt that she wanted to fuck her, but the fact that she was straight kept her from making any serious advances. Ironically, it was at least partly out of Laura’s sexuality that made her more open about her own. That one glorious night they got drunk at a party and kissed her in front of everyone to prove that she was bi, was the night she became open about her sexuality. It was that moment which made their friendship tight, because there was nothing left to hide. Sure she was still turned on by Laura, but their tight friendship proved to be an affective wall against developing any deeper feelings. Somehow, someway, that moment in the shower unlocked everything. She found it depressing that she was now hiding her love for her. Looking into the blue eyes of the woman she loved made her life as Dana seem a distant memory.

“So have you done anything with John yet?” Laura asked innocently.

“Well, it was a bit kinky,” she said with a smile.

“Oh, gimme the details!”

“He’s got a foot fetish. I let him show me the basics. I gotta admit, it felt great!”

“Wow! Guess I never gave feet much thought. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against feet. Just never had that kind of experience.”

“I highly recommend it,” Suzanne said, realizing that she gained a bit of a foot fetish. Everything that happened with her feet was burned into her mind. Everything she did with her soft, dark skinned feet turned her on. Laura put her flip-flop clad feet up into the table, and she could not help but look at them. Her yellow flip-flops slapped her heel as she wiggled her toes.

Time fast forwarded again. Her time with John came and went. They certainly had more sex, but it did not include much more foot stuff, to her disappointment. She then found herself in the cafeteria with her final two partners Jim and of course Laura.

“So you two are roommates?” Jim asked.

“Yeah,” Suzanne answered.

“Yup,” Laura answered.

“I’ve never been in this kind of relationship before,” Jim stated awkwardly, “I’ve always been a monogamous kind of guy. I can’t say I haven’t had my fantasies!”

They continued to talk. They all got along very well given the circumstances. Though Laura seemed uneasy about being in a relationship with a women. “Don’t worry, Laura, I’ll help you through this,” Suzanne said half jokingly. They soon decided to have Jim “switch off” between Laura and Suzanne, at least at first. They found it to be an easy decision, because of how well Laura and Suzanne knew each other already.

Time fast forwarded again to that night. Laura and Jim went on their first date, and Suzanne found herself alone in her dorm. She was lying on on back on the couch trying reading something for a class, but she found herself distracted. She would think of Laura, she would think of her feet, she would think of Laura’s feet, and then back to just Laura. “Oh, fuck, I love you so much, Laura … a fucking foot fetish …” she said out loud.

She tossed the book onto the end table behind her head. She was horny and lovestruck. She knew in that moment that only one of those could be satisfied. ‘How flexible am I?’ she thought to herself. Knowing that her clothes would merely constrict her, she took off her tight T-shirt and jeans. She left on her purple thong, though. She was not wearing socks or a bra.

Legs stretched out in front of her, she sat up. She bent down and touched her long, soft toes. She then picked up her left foot, and brought it closer to her face. It had a very subtle smell that she did not mind. She then examined it closely, while lightly touching it. Its top was soft, while the sole proved to be the softest part her body. Almost without thinking she began to rub the foot deeply. It felt incredibly good. She cooed. It felt better than when her past “lover” did it. She knew why to. It was both her soft, feminine hands, and the fact that she had a good idea of where to touch herself.

After passionately rubbing some more, she looked at her foot, and after a moment of uncertainty said, “Fuck it! I give in!” She was on autopilot from then on. She then extended her wet tongue, and slowly licked her, soft, dark feet from heel to toe. ‘Delicious,’ she thought as she started to drool. She then passionately sucked each toe from the smallest to the largest. Then without completely removing the big toe from her mouth, she shoved her whole foot in. She almost gagged while she wiggled her toes inside her mouth. The then moved the foot up and down as if she were giving it a blow job. She could feel the drool dripping down her cheek and ankle. She never drooled so much in her life!

When she felt herself close to orgasm (her hands ever left her foot), she took the foot out of her drooling mouth, and placed it behind her head. She essentially turned her leg and foot into a back rest. She grabbed the other foot, and commenced licking and sucking it off. She was not sure if she could do it, but she brought her foot to her crotch. She then buried her heel into it. A rush of pleasure flowed through her body. She nearly came. She barely contained herself before she rubbed the pussy hard with her foot. Juices flowing onto her foot; she was so close! So close! “LAURA!” she screamed in ecstasy.

She then took the foot that was behind her head and placed it side by side with the other. She looked at them, thinking about what she had done. She loved a woman, she loved feet. There was no doubt as to who she really was. It was in that moment where she completely forgot about her life as Dana.

It then fast forwarded to a couple of days later. With Suzanne’s help, Laura had become increasingly comfortable with having a girlfriend. They were actively holding hands, and even kissing! If Suzanne did not know better, Laura may have been unknowingly bisexual!

They all had just gotten back from a very intimate dinner, and sat on the couch in Laura and Suzanne’s dorm. Suzanne sat in between Laura and Jim, holding their hands. They were a bit tipsy.

Suzanne looked over at Jim, and gave him a long kiss to thank him for the night. Then she looked over at the love of her life. She looked nervous, but not uncomfortable. She leaned over, and kissed her with great passion. She kissed her like she would any lover. Laura returned the favor by extending her tongue into Suzanne’s mouth. Nothing felt more right to Suzanne. She had never been more in love.

They slowly pulled back. They looked into each other’s eyes. Laura smiled back, and knew that they wanted to make love. They pulled off their shirts, and kissed each other again bare breasted. Their soft skin complimented themselves in a way that made nothing else in the world matter.

Jim, who’s blood was rushing away from his head, got the idea, and quickly undressed. Suzanne then felt Jim’s hands squeezing her breasts, and already erect nipples. In many ways she did not want Jim’s touch right then, but was too nice to push him away. She turned her head, and kissed him as well.

The women then removed their shorts, revealing their tiny thongs. Jim then crawled over to Laura, and kissed her as well. Suzanne lightly pulled Jim down, and mounted his throbbing cock. She humped him slowly while looking over at Laura. She leaned over toward her roommate, and passionately kissed her. Cautiously, Laura felt and kissed down her face and neck. She stopped with an odd look on her face when she reached her chest. She then began to squeeze one from the bottom. A surprised smile appeared on her face. Her hand then cupped it from the front. She squeezed it like any aroused man would. She placed one hand behind Suzanne back, while leaving one at the bottom on her breast, and slowly leaned in. Her soft lips and wet tongue mesmerizingly explored Suzanne’s breast.

Laura then looked up amazed at Suzanne, who motioned over to Jim’s head. Suzanne understood, and mounted his head. He instantly began to like and suck her clit. Laura mounted Jim in turn. Receiving their pleasure, they looked into each other’s eyes. They held each other and kissed again. As they kissed, they explored their soft bodies with their hands. Laura then leaned down to lick and suck Suzanne’s other breast. To Suzanne’s surprise, she nibbled at her erect nipple.

The excitement was too much for Jim, and he blew his load into Laura. She came hard at the feeing, and heard Laura cum as well. Suzanne and Laura looked into each other’s eyes and saw only love.

There was a quick fast forward to later that night. Laura was sitting pensive on the couch. she was naked with a blanket over her. Suzanne sat next to her in her robe, and put her arm around her. Jim left earlier.

“What just happened?” Laura asked with a confused look.

“I think we just made love.”

“I know. I liked it! And it wasn’t because of Jim! I’m so damned confused.”

“I don’t know if this’ll help, but there’s something I need to tell you.”

“I think I know already…”

“I’m in love with you, Laura.”

“I don’t really understand it, but I love you to. I know I’m not bi, but I DO love you!” They hugged tightly. “Show me that my confusion is wrong, Suzanne. Make love to me!

Suzanne gave her a big, wanting kiss, and with her hand in hers, brought her to her bed. Their clothes fell away. They kissed again. “I’ve never been attracted to any other woman!” Laura proclaimed. Suzanne responded, “I’ve never loved another woman as much as you before.” They continued to make out with Laura on top. Suzanne slowly felt her way to Laura’s wet snatch. She fingered her and found her G-spot instantly. “No one’s ever touched me like that before!” she said slowly and amazed. Suzanne then lay next to Laura. She took her hand, and taught her were to find her G-spot. They rubbed each other with a great passion. All the while they stared into their eyes. They then screamed their names in the best orgasms they ever had. It was so good they even squirt! They grabbed their heads and forced their tongues down their throat.

Suzanne then mounted Laura’s head. She started to lick her crotch without hesitation. She laid on top of her in a 69, and licked her in return. Suzanne then pulled Laura’s feet closer to her. She felt up and down her calves and feet. She could tell by the way she was still licking that she did not care. In fact, Laura was rubbing her legs too. She kept licking and licking. Juices were flowing. They could remember nothing feeling better in their lives. They then screamed their names in orgasm, while squirting into their lover’s mouths.

They lay next to each other. Their faces were wet from their juices.

“I can’t believe you made me squirt … twice. I’ve never squirt before!”

They smiled, and held themselves in their arms. They kissed their lips slowly, and said in unison, “I love you.”

Then something strange occurred. It was not at all like they were fast forwarding. Everything went dark. She suddenly heard birds phasing in and out. Everything became fuzzy. A familiar living room began to slowly phase in and out. She felt incredibly dizzy and confused. She placed her hands on her face.

When she put her hands down, she was in a familiar living room. An HDTV was in front of her. Credits to what seemed to be a movie was rolling. She looked around and remembered where she was. She saw and remembered the case of the porno she put in the player. She had put the disc in minutes ago, or was it months ago. She then realized that she was sitting naked, and saw her tattoo around her ankle, and that she was still wet from the gushing orgasms.

She sat confused. She was not sure who she was. She eventually decided that while she had all of Dana’s memories, she was now Suzanne. She still loved both men and women, she still had a foot fetish, and she was still in love with Laura. She had no idea what she was going to do…