The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sucked into Porn

Fun by the Foot:

Vanessa came home to an empty apartment. She assumed that Dana was out on some impromptu shopping thing, and gave it no second thoughts. It was not uncommon for Dana to have such urges.

She immediately sat on the couch. She was exhausted. While she enjoyed family get togethers, family can try one’s patience. Not to mention the fact that everybody wants to be doing something at every given moment!

Vanessa was dozing off when her eyes caught Dana’s gift. Without much thought, she decided to throw it in, and give it at least one viewing. It would be a waste of all that extra “definition,” she thought. She never gave the whole foot fetish thing much thought, but found it interesting to look at a different side of sex.

She placed the disc into the player. It started up faster than she expected. She kept hearing stories about how slow some of these new high-def players could be. The star’s names started to flash on the screen: “Jennifer Swallows as Amber”; “Viki L’Vixon as Kara”; “Cindy Slapalot and Ginger”; “John Bouhner as Jack” etc.

The movie started with a guy ad a girl driving through what looked like the Midwest. The view was from the backs. The top was down, and the woman had her feet on the dashboard. She had a shining, silver bracelet on her left ankle. “What happened to you, Ginger? Ever since you decided you liked feet, you seem to think of nothin’ else!” the man said. “I can’t help it! I just fucking love feet!” the woman stated breathlessly. When the camera panned to the woman, Vanessa’s heart jumped! She looked just like her! Slim, all-legs body, and even brown hair with a hint of red. In fact, the only tangible difference was how the women on the screen had a light, though distinct, tan.

Her eyes were glued to the TV. She was frozen. ‘How could this woman look just like me?’ she thought. She started to feel light headed and confused. Her eyes were still glued. The world then became fuzzy. Though phasing in and out, all she could hear was the sounds from the movie. They soon became more distinct like someone was turning the nob on a radio. It felt as if another world was overtaking her. She even felt another mind invading her own. None of it made sense. None of it was truly explainable. Her disorientation increased, and she placed her hands over her hurting eyes.

Then everything was clear. “You all right, Ginger?” a man asked. She put her hands down. She found herself in a car in what looked like the Midwest. It was exactly what she was seeing on the TV!

“Wha … What?” she asked bewildered.

“What d’ya have some real good minute foot fantasy or somethin’?”

She looked over at the concerned driver. She “knew” him. She “remembered” meeting him years ago, and that they are good friends. But she “knew” the she was not in a relationship with him because she was a lesbian. ‘What? I’m not a lesbian! Or am I?’ she thought to herself in her confusion.

“Oh, I’m fine, Jack,” she answered playing along. She found it easy to play along, since she seemed to have all of Ginger’s memories. She quickly decided that this was all just a dream. Albeit a very lucid dream! She thought that it must have been the case, because she had been very tired when she got home. What bothered her was how overpowering Ginger’s memories were. She was such a narcissistic nymphomaniac! She knew it too, and her recent discovery of feet only intensified her insatiable desires.

“I just can’t understand you! This foot thing has driven you out of control!”

She shrugged, while knowing the truth behind his words. Her eyes traveled to her feet crossed on the dashboard. There was a distinct arousal toward the smooth size nines. She could not help but think about the first time she (Ginger) tasted them. The thought of it made her mouth water. Yet, it was Ginger who was the yoga master, while Vanessa had never been flexible in her life. The contradiction confused her further.

“What was it? Two, three days ago you discovered feet?”

As he asked the question, something strange began to happen. It almost felt as if time was reversing itself, but it was more like something was fading in. It was beyond disorienting. Strangely, as she flew backwards, she lost memories. Those remembered events quite simply never occurred. Before she knew it, she was in her apartment with a few friends. She had no memory of being Vanessa. One of the guests was Jimmy, an old friend from high school, another was Jessica, her very blonde friend from college, and the last was Kara, a dark haired beach babe she knew from work. Her and Kara did have some fun together in the past (Kara was bi-curious), but they were not in an active relationship. They just finished playing drinking games, and her friends were likely blackout drunk.

“Lets do a little truth or dare!” Ginger drunkenly proclaimed, plopping her left foot up onto the table in front of her. The shiny anklet she bought years before was quite prevalent. They all agreed, more or less.

“Who should fuckin’ start?” he hiccuped.

“I’ll go!” Kara sort of said. “Umm … Jessica, truth or dare?” she rambled.

“Dare me!”

“Oh, OK. Uhh, I wan’ you tah expose those big breasts, and wiggle ‘em all in Ginger’s face!”

She did so without question. Her breast were perfectly shaped, and distinctly large. She walked over to the smiling Ginger, grabbed her head, and pressed it between her breasts. She wiggled around playfully, as Ginger easily found ecstasy in her bosom. Ginger snuck a few kisses in before Jessica sat down next to her.

“Ooo, OK. Umm, Jimmy, truth or dare?” Jennifer asked.

“Dare! Why not!”

“I dare you to kiss Ginger!”

He stood up, and walked toward Ginger. She certainly was not too happy about kissing a man. She was a lesbian! She was too drunk to care, however. He then pressed his lips against hers. He held her head tightly, and then forced his tongue passed her lips. She found him to be a decent kisser, but it was hard for her to enjoy it. He finished soon enough, and sat back down.

“Uhh, Kara, truth or dare?”

“Truth me!”

“Ever been with a girl?” he asked being ignorant of her past with Ginger.

“Well,” she smiled at Ginger, “Yeah, it was fun too … All I gotta say is Ginger’s a goog teacher.” They all chuckled. Pretty much everyone but Jimmy knew about Ginger and Kara.

“OK,” he said slightly embarrassed.

“Ginger, truth or dare?” Kara asked

“Dare,” she said with a slight chuckle.

Kara paused for a moment. She was not sure what to do with her at first. “I dare you to … lick Jennifer’s soles,” she ordered.

“You mean her shoes?” she asked somewhat confused.

“No. As in her bare feet.”

“OK,” she said somewhat surprised. Though Ginger did not find feet gross, she never gave feet a second thought, and never understood the blatant attraction some people have toward them. She was always a “leg” kind of girl.

She then positioned herself in front of the blonde’s feet. Jennifer was so drunk that she played along with Ginger’s dare without question. Ginger then removed her friend’s sneakers and socks. She half expected to be disgusted by the smell, but found it to be subtle and alluring. The feet themselves were quite sexy in their way too. The feet were smooth at the top, wrinkly on the bottom, with a high arch and long toes. The nails were done in a light red. When she placed her hands on the silky feet, she found herself to be quite turned on. She brought the right foot closer to her face and extended her tongue. When her tongue touched the heel, she felt goosebumps all over her body. She slowly moved up the foot. The flavor was exquisite. Drool flowed freely. Time seemed to slow as she worked past the high arch. Avery wrinkle was glorious. When she reach the ball of the foot and finally the long toes, it felt as if time nearly stopped. She slowly put the foot down only to pick the other up. She did the same to that foot in turn. Even before she finished licking the other foot, its flavor penetrated her soul. Something new was awakened in her mind. In her amazement, she felt a growing exhilaration and need to explore what she awakened further. For the longest time she had suppressed her nymphomania, but this discovery she made counteracted all the control she once had.

“Hey, I think someone’s got a foot fetish!” Jimmy said drunkenly.

“Yeah!” ginger replied with amazement in her voice.

Everything then began to change around her. If was almost as if time was moving forward at an increasing rate, but it was more like something was fading in. Ginger then felt another mind phase into her own. No. Vanessa was beginning to remember who she was again. She then realized that she was back in the car.

It was hard for her to rationalize, but she knew that she experienced one of Ginger’s memories. She remembered quite clearly what happened after. She had Kara help her explore her new fetish, while realizing that it only kept her wanting more. She remembered how tasting her own feet turned her into a narcissist: She loved her own feet, her legs are therefore attractive from being attached to her feet, and so on. The memories were so contradictory, yet so overpowering to her own. What bothered her was how they seemed more real.

Time then seemed to fast forward, or at least that was how Ginger was able to describe it. When time normalized, they were still in the car. She remembered that she fell asleep, and woke up a few minutes ago. She suddenly realized how horny she was. It overpowered her mind. Her eyes fell to her shining anklet and then to her sexy feet. She grabbed one, and instantly rubbed, licked, and sucked on it. The horniness got even stronger.

“There she goes again!” her driver stated with a smile.

She glanced at him, while barely even acknowledging his existence. She then placed her feet on the dash from heal to toe. With her hand down her mini-skirt, she plunged her face into the foot pussy. Her tongue and face flew wildly between her arches. There were no thoughts in her mind, only a purely sexual urge. She felt her body build toward the ultimate ecstasy. She wanted it so bad! When she came, she screamed and gushed over her hand. She lay back out of breath, half confused with herself and half only partially satisfied.

Time began to fast forward. There was no other description for it. It felt much smoother on her part than the last time everything quickly went forward. She and her driver eventually found themselves at the check-in desk at The Wet Dunes Spa and Resort in Las Vegas. There were both men and women walking around, but to her shock, she only looked at the women. It was in that moment where she no longer knew who she was. On the one hand she Vanessa, who fully remembered being sucked in to this apparent dream world, and on the other, she was the lesbian nympho Ginger, whose purpose was clear and overpowering.

Time fast forwarded again. She was walking alone in her blue bikini and flip flops to a full body massage. Ginger/Vanessa walked into one of the outdoor booths. Inside was a beautifully tanned woman. She was wearing a tight T-shirt with hers and the name of the establishment on it, and short shorts revealing her long, well tanned legs. Her hair was long, brown, and curly.

“Ginger, right?” the woman asked, “I’m Brianna. Just lie down, and I’ll take good care of you.”

Ginger/Vanessa lay down face first onto the massage table. Brianna then placed a towel over her ass. Her soft, well oiled, knowledgeable hands started at her head. They slowly moved down her neck, and to her shoulders. Everything loosened beneath this woman’s hands. Brianna applied a heavier load of oil on her back. Its warmth combined with such knowledgeable hands made her crotch wet, and her hart race. Her hands then exclusively moved to her right leg, starting at the hip. She then moved down her calves, ankles, and eventually to her feet. She bit her lip at how good her well oiled hands felt on her sensitive soles. She then took care of the other leg in the same fashion. This time however she stopped at the ankle. She then felt the woman’s hot breath on her ear. “ … You know, Ginger, I’ve never offered this to any other client before, but how ‘bout I give you something more?” she whispered.

“As long as you finish with that ankle and foot, you can do whatever you want to me,” she answered on impulse.

Brianna then continued massaging her ankle. Now, however, it was slower and more passionate. She then applied a great deal of oil to her foot, and began to rub deeply. Her hands moved ever so differently than they did on her other foot. While it was almost procedural before, it was slow and passionate now. Her hands were making love to her sole. The warmth and pressure from her hands was so good that she moaned.

She again felt Brianna hot breath on her ear. “ Turn over,” she whispered, before nibbling.

She did so and the towel fell away. Brianna then pulled off Ginger/Vanessa’s bikini. With a wild look in her eye, she then poured the oil all over her breasts and stomach. Her hands then aggressively stroked her breasts. Never a women so knowledgeable with her hands touched her breasts in that way. The result was paradise. All the kneading made her breasts look like bread dough. Her hands then moved to her tight stomach. She quickly learned that even her tight, flat stomach can turn into dough beneath skilled hands. She then squirt oil in and around her crotch. The warmth was excruciatingly good! Then with a single hand she massaged her clit. She moaned she cooed, but the best was yet to come. Suddenly, Brianna shoved two fingers into her wet pussy, and lustfully pushed in and out.”Uhhhh. Ghaaa!” Ginger/Vanessa cooed. Brianna looked into her eyes as she worked her pussy. The look on her face almost was not human. Her eyes were as wide as her pupils, while drool dripped from her lip. Her strokes then became more and more aggressive. “AAHHHHH, OOOOO. FUCK YEAH. AHHHHHH!” She screamed orgasmically, as her juices gushed outward.

“Thank you for showing my true self,” Brianna whispered in her ear.

‘What the hell did I just let happen?’ she thought to herself with Brianna washing her hands in the background. ‘How could I have liked it so much if I wasn’t really Ginger?’

Time fast forwarded again. She was walking to the pool wearing only her bikini and flip flops. She had a white towel draped over her shoulder. She immediately saw a beautiful latina lying on one of those elongated pool chairs. She was not very tall. Her hair was long and black. Her skin was dark, and glistened in the light. Her large breasts, and likely tight crotch, was tightly covered by a tight gold bikini top and bottom that was tight enough to reveal her nipples. Her succulent lips were pink. Her feet were small but shapely. Without thinking, she walked to the chair next to the woman.

“Is this seat taken?” she asked the woman deeply.

The woman opened her eyes, revealing them to be a dark brown, and answered, “No, go right ahead.” She had a subtle, yet distinct, latina accent.

She lay the towel out on the chair, and lay down. It was then where she realized that she was not thinking like Vanessa, and that it felt perfectly normal. Even more strangely, she did not feel right denying her life as Ginger. It was perhaps in that moment where she fully accepted the fact that she was Ginger. Her body was Ginger’s; her desires were Ginger’s. Sure, she still had Vanessa’s memories, but it no longer felt like they were hers.

“I’m Ginger, by the way,” she said, extending her hand.

“Oh, I’m Daniela,” she answered.

They shook. Her soft, lotioned skin almost made Ginger tingle with goosebumps. She was so turned on. “You mind if I borrow your suntan lotion? I forgot mine.” Daniela nodded, and handed it over. It was the squirt bottle kind, and it looked quite nice. She sprayed it liberally on her already sweaty body. She slowly rubbed it into her skin, while barely hiding how turned on she was by her own body. She of course payed a little too much attention to her feet. She handed the lotion back to Daniela, and lay back.

“So where you from, Daniella?”

“Brazil originally. I moved to California five years ago to start a modeling career. How ‘bout you?”

“Near here, actually. I’m on a bit of an odyssey, you might say … Well, just a vacation really,” she laughed. “I’m a yoga instructor, in real life.” She lifted her left leg, grabbed it, and placed it behind her head with ease. She smiled.

“That’s a sexy anklet you have there,” Daniela stated in amazement, before Ginger was able to speak.

“Thanks! Wanna closer look?”

She nodded, and Ginger presented her ankle to the woman. With the ankle inches away from her mouth, she lightly touched the anklet. Ginger then noticed that for a brief second her pupils became huge. She thought nothing of it however. Daniella then slowly licked her lips, and started to rub the foot before her. The woman’s touch was deep and passionate. She suddenly put the foot down, and whispered into Ginger’s ear, “I want you now!”

Time then fast forwarded. They decided to go to Daniela’s room (it was the closest) in that time. They first hopped into the shower. Under the hot stream of water, they tightly groped each others bodies. They pressed their lips together, and opened wide. Their tongues moved with a mind off their own

Daniella then kissed down Ginger’s neck, breasts, stomach, crotch, legs, while simultaneously showing that she loved Ginger’s body, but wanted even more! Ginger absorbed it all in her lustful passion.

Ginger, knowing exactly what her lustful lover intended to do, sat down in the tub. She presented her left foot to Daniella, who just went to her knees. She grabbed the foot before her, and tightly turned it into putty beneath her hands. Ginger caught her anklet glisten as she was immersed in ecstasy. In that moment, Ginger lost all intelligent thought. All she had were her instincts, and they were screaming at her for more passion!

Ginger pulled her foot out of Daniella’s strong hands, placed it on her face, and forcefully pushed her onto her back. Daniella’s legs flung forward. Ginger grabbed her foot, and forced a scissor position. They automatically humped each other’s warm crotches. They rubbed and sucked their feet with greater passion than their humping. They went on like this for what felt like and eternity. More drool flowed down their cheeks and feet than water.

Suddenly ginger shoved the whole foot in her mouth, and deepthroated it. The foot being small, Ginger shoved it as far as the high arch. It was glorious! Daniella joined in too. Ginger’s feet were a bit larger, but Daniella’s mouth was bigger than looked!

They deepthroated violently, as their drool rushed onto the soft, wet feet inside their mouths. Neither gagged. And that was all they needed. They screamed so hard in orgasm they nearly lost their voices. The feel of their juices intermingling within their crotches, while their feet were still burrowed into their mouths, made their moment of ultimate ecstasy last for what felt like and eternity.

They removed their feet from their stretched mouths. Ginger, still in her lust filled mindlessness, Crawled on top of the breathless Daniella. They kissed tightly. Their tongues again explored their mouths. The taste of feet was invigorating. Ginger lifted her head up, and they both lustfully smiled at each other.

Time fast forward. She was in the lobby checking out with John.

“So, is this little odyssey over?” John asked.

Ginger looked at the phonebook in her cellphone. Daniella’s name and number was in it, along with Brianna’s. She put on a lustful smile, and answered, “Far from it.”

Then something strange began to occur. The world faded to black. She heard the sound of cars passing by in a familiar way slowly phasing in and out. She was dizzy and confused. A familiar room slowly phased into existence, as a distinct disorientation set in. She placed her hands over her face.

She put her hands down. She found herself sitting on a couch in a familiar room. On the HDTV in front of her, credits were rolling. Next to her on the couch lay a case for a porno. The title was “Fun by the foot.” Remarkably, she was wearing the same clothes she was wearing at the hotel: Short, tight red dress, flip flops, anklet.

She sat back, and remembered putting the movie in. She then remembered who she used to be. She felt incredibly confused, but knew the truth. Real or not, she said goodbye to her life as Vanessa. She was Ginger now. She still felt very much like a foot lesbian. To help confirm her conclusion, she looked down to her feet, and legs. She definitely felt an attraction.

To further prove who she was to herself. She had to make love to herself! She kicked off her flip flops, and lifted up her dress. Her clean shaven crotch was already moist. Squeezing her tits under her dress. She leaned down, and grabbed her right foot. The moment she put her beautiful foot in her mouth, with two fingers in her crotch, she knew that she was Ginger.

Suddenly she heard the front door open and close. She quickly pulled down her dress, and slipped her flip flops back on. She stood up.

“Who …” the familiar, sexy women almost stated after she walked into the room.

“Dana? You look different.” Ginger stated, vaguely recognizing the woman.

“You … look different too Vanessa.” She quietly said.

“I don’t know how to explain this, but … I’m not Vanessa anymore … I’m Ginger …”

“I’m Suzanne.”

They both knew, or at least had an idea what was going on. They were both from the porn films. Not that either could explain how or why.

“Can we go back?” Ginger asked in a slightly desperate tone.

“I don’t know … I tried to play that movie again. The one I came from, I guess. But nothing happened. I just saw myself on the TV.”

Ginger looked over the dark skinned woman, and put on a lustful smile. “I guess we’re gonna have to make due…”