The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SUITS OF RUBBER.

BY THE SLAVER.

4.

Lee moaned, as he came round. He tried to move, but found he was still tied to the bench. Also Lee could feel that Jim’s fist and arm were still lodged inside of his arse. “Ah, so you’re back with us?” Said Jim as he started to fuck Lee’s arse again. Lee couldn’t believe the feelings of lust that were rushing through his body, he so wanted to tell Jim to stop, but all he did was moan and cry out for more. Jim hit Lee’s prostate, Lee moaned even louder, as his cock became hard. He could feel it between his body, and the bench he was tied too. He could feel pre-cum, leaking from its head. The feelings of lust were over powering Lee’s mind. “Oh man that feels so greeeaaatttt.” Cried Lee, as his cock twitched and erupted great loads of cum. The orgasm that Lee had completed Jim’s control over him. Jim ruffle pulled his fist out of Lee, and then started to release Lee from the bench.

Both Dave and Lee were standing totally naked and hairless side by side. And glassed looks on their faces, Jim stood looking at the two of them. “My, you two are well fucked, aren’t you! Well, don’t worry, from now on I will look after you both.” Jim said. “Time for you two to dress. Back into your rubber suits.” Jim stood back, and watched as both Dave and Lee covered their bodies in powder, and pulled on a tight rubber suit. This time both men pulled on a full-length rubber suit, the same as the one that Dave had worn. Both suits had large built in dildos in them. Jim watched as both Dave and Lee put lube on the dildos, and then gently sliding them into their arses. This done, the suits were pulled fully on. Both Dave and Lee turned round so Jim could lock them into the rubber suits.

The next morning the office was buzzing with talk. Firstly, yesterday morning, Dave had not turned up for work. Then after lunch, Lee and McIntree had not returned. Now, this morning both Lee and Dave had come into work, but there was still on sign of McIntree. Both men seemed changed. They both now had completely shaved heads, and were wearing cheap grey suits. Neither man spoke to anyone; they just got on with their job. People noticed that all day, both Dave and Lee drunk lots of water. It was a very hot day, but neither Dave nor Lee took off their jacket, or loosened their tie.

“Fuck, what the hell!” Cried McIntree, as he looked down at himself. Just like Dave, Lee and Garry, he was encased in a tight full-length rubber suit. Which was locked in place down the back. He was also completely bold. “What the hell happen. I..I...I...” McIntree stammered. Try as he might, McIntree could not remember the last few days. He was standing by a bed in a cheap motel room. He sunk down onto the bed, as he bent down, McIntree felt something hard and wide move in, and out of his arse. He jumps up in shock. “Fuck.” He cried, he felt around his rubber-encased arse, trying to find a way in. He then noticed the note on the bed, he picked it up, and read it. ‘PLAY THE TAPE!’ Was all the note said. He looked around the room. In the corner was an old video player. McIntree walked over to it, as he walked the object in his arse fucked him. He pushed the play button.

On the T.V screen, McIntree saw himself laying naked on a wooden fuck bench, a zonked out look on his face, and there was dry cum round his mouth. A rubber covered, bold-headed figure walked into shot, and stood by the bench. The name ‘Lee’ popped into McIntree’s head. ‘How did he know that name.’ Thought McIntree. McIntree watched as Lee walked over to McIntree, and grabbed his ball sacs. “Seems your balls are dense, in fact they’re full. Seems you need seeing to.” Said Lee, as he started to jerk McIntree’s cock. McIntree felt his cock start to harden. The watching McIntree felt his cock twitch. Lee let go of McIntree’s bloated penis. Then he lightly held the base of McIntree’s bloated cock, and then he gently, just barely, shook and stroked the organ. McIntree’s cock pulsed and spasm drops of pre-cum. Lee then slowly slid his 1st and 2nd digits and thumb around the shaft of McIntree’s organ, he then performed short sharp strokes, sliding up and down, slowly. With his other hand, Lee started to fondle McIntree’s taut nuts.

As McIntree watched the video, he felt his cock press against something hard in the rubber suit. As well as a built in dildo, the suit had a built in Chastity Device, which was now stopping him getting erect. Back on the video, Lee had started to speed up slightly. The McIntree on the bench, let out a loud cry, and exploded cum all over himself. The video ended. Suddenly the phone rang, McIntree turned round, and picked up the phone.

“I’m sure by now you’ve seen the video, I have the full length tape. Which will be sent to your family, if you don’t do as you’ll told.” Said the voice at the end of the line. “Who the fuck are you, what have you done to me?” Screamed McIntree. But there was no reply.

“You’d by now noticed that a large part of your memory is missing. If you want that back, and out of the rubber gear. You will have to give me your oldest twin sons.” Contended the voice. “Once you’ve done that, my control over you will be removed. There are triggers in your subconscious, that will be triggered against your will, just to help you make the right choice.” The voice stated. “But don’t leave it too late, remember the tape. There’s some great shots of you cock sucking, not forgetting the arse fucking shots.” Finished the voice, before McIntree could say a word the phone went dead. McIntree slammed down the phone. He went over to a pile of clothes on the floor, and started to pull them on. He was so deep in thought that he did not notice that he was putting on a cheap grey suit, the same as those that Dave and Lee were now wearing.

McIntree closed the front door of his house, and worked to the living room. Sitting on the couch, drinking beer, was his twin sons. Both of them looked up as their farther entered the room. But no one spoke to each other. McIntree’s sons didn’t even offer him a beer. McIntree went into the kitchen, too get himself a beer. As he stood in the kitchen, drinking his beer, he could hear the T.V. in the living room.

‘...And in the rubber market today...’ on hearing this McIntree had a great need to have a piss, and then he lost any control he had over his bladder. He could feel his piss collecting in the built-in boots of the rubber suit. “Sir, is anything wrong?” Asked one of the twin sons, who was standing in the doorway. On hearing his son’s voice, McIntree’s piss speeded up, he dropped his beer. McIntree felt his legs start to give way. “Hay, can you smell piss?” Asked the other twin, who had joined his brother. On hearing the second twins voice, McIntree had a strong need to suck any cock offered to him. McIntree staggered from the kitchen, his twin sons watched him leave, and both of them now could smell piss.

Dave, Lee and Garry were all now naked, and were waiting on Jim hand, and foot. Jim had decided that when the three of them were in the house, serving him they would be completely naked at all times. By now, Garry was completely bold and hairless, and Jim had spent a whole night fucking his arse, and him, senseless. The phone rang. Jim picked it up, and spoke for a short time. Once the phone had been replaced, Jim told the three men that he was going to have to leave for a short time, but he would be back.

McIntree let Jim into his house, and lead him into the living room. On the couch, unconscious, were McIntree’s twin sons. Jim looked at the well built, 21 year olds, with their buzz cut hair, and felt his cock twitch. “What did you do to them ?” Asked Jim.

“I put four of my wife’s sleeping pills, into each bottle of beer!” Replied McIntree.

“Where is your wife, and the other kids.” Said Jim, looking around.

“At the wife’s mother’s. They’re not back till Sunday.” Jim nodded. “Help me carry them to the car. After I will release you.” McIntree and Jim carried the twin boys to Jim’s car, and placed them in the trunk. After they had finished, Jim said three words quietly to McIntree. Everything went black.

McIntree opened his eyes, once again he was tied to the fuck bench face down, but this time his head wasn’t tied down. McIntree lifted his head a little, so he could look around the room he was in. In the shadows of the far side of the room, McIntree could just make out two figures encased in tight rubber. “What have you done to my sons?” McIntree asked hoarsely.

“Nothing, yet. But that could change.” Said Jim as he walked into the dim light of the room. “That depends on you. I have all sorts of thing planed for your sons. Starting with a long fisting, followed by dildos, butt plugs, and some other sex toys I’m going to by. And finally encasing in tight rubber suits.” Stated Jim. “They’ll be well and truly fuck by the time I’m finished! You’re here to watch, after you will be released.” As he spoke, Jim was rubbing lube onto one of his fists, and arm. He then walked towards the figures in the shadows.

“No.” McIntree cried hoarsely. “Take me, please leave my sons alone. They had not done you any harm, please. Take me.” Jim stopped, and turned back to McIntree, a smile on his face.

“You sure, about this?” Jim asked. “You would be willing to take all I was going to do to your sons?” McIntree just nodded his head, he looked away from Jim. “Well, if that is what you want? There’s no time like the present.” Said Jim, he walked over to McIntree tied to the bench.

Jim thrust two of his lubed fingers into McIntree’s arse, and worked them in deeply, McIntree whimpered loudly, and pushed his arse back onto Jim’s invading fingers. Jim pushed in a third finger, more whimpers from McIntree, and Jim’s fourth finger quickly followed. Jim’s four fingers were forced in and out of McIntree’s arse. “AHHH..OOOOOOOOUUUHHHHHHH.” Moaned McIntree.

“Is your arse sensitive, boy.” Jim didn’t wait for an answer; he really didn’t expect one, suddenly Jim tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole fist into McIntree’s arse-hole. “OHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUU.” Screamed McIntree, he could feel his cock hardening. McIntree cried out again as he felt his arse-hole stretching wider, as Jim’s fist penetrated him. McIntree’s arse-hole snapped shut around Jim’s wrist. Jim’s wrist became firmly lodged in McIntree’s arse. Jim started to ruffle punch fuck McIntree, after a few thrusts, Jim brushed McIntree’s prostate.

McIntree was feeling strong pleasurable sexual sensations as Jim slowed down his punches, taking McIntree higher and higher making him sweaty, and to beg for release. McIntree’s body jerked and his head jerked back. “OUUUUUUUU...AHHHOOOO..OH MAN...I’M...GONNA CUUUUU...” Whimpered McIntree, but it was too late. His bound muscular body bunched and flexed, and his cock erupted. McIntree felt cum shooting from his cock, trapped between his body and the bench. “OH FUCKKKK...WHAT HAVE YOU DOIN’ TA ME??” Asked McIntree. He shook his head, and emitted a low growl, as he felt his orgasm strengthen. The sensation he was having was extremely intense. McIntree so wanted to jerk his tortured, bloated cock, it was maddening. Too late McIntree realised that Jim had no intention of releasing him. Jim twisted his hand round, and gave a forceful thrust of his fist, McIntree cried out, ever thing went black.

Jim stood and watched as McIntree’s twin sons placed their bags on the coach. The two men walked over to Jim. “Man, I can’t believe Pa was willing to hand us over, to some perv.” Said one of the twins. “So he could fuck us, and encase us in rubber suits.”

Jim looked at the twins, Jim had, had no intention of taking McIntree’s twin sons. He had just used them as leverage, to get complete control of him. “It was a good job you found out what he was planing to do, and stopped it!” Said the other twin. Jim nodded.

After he had made McIntree fall unconscious, Jim had taken his twin sons to his home, and left them with Garry, with orders to take care of them, but to say nothing about their farther. Jim had then taken Dave and Lee with him to work on McIntree. Dave and Lee were the figures in the shadows, which McIntree thought were his sons. After he had finished with McIntree, Jim returned to his home. And then spent two day spinning the twin a story of how much there farther didn’t love them, and that he was willing to offer then to a perv, to save his own skin. Of cause the fact that the twins didn’t like their farther much, helped.

Jim shook the twin’s hands, and told them that when they got to where they were going, to phone their mother. The twins said that they would, and shaking Jim’s hand again, they boarded the coach. Seconds later, the coach pulled out of the station, taking the twins out of town for good.

That evening Jim was having a leisurely evening at home. The naked Dave, Lee and Garry were busy working around the house. Jim sat on a couch, naked, with his legs spread wide open. McIntree was on the floor between Jim’s hairy legs. Jim kept McIntree encased in rubber permanently, at home. McIntree’s rubber gear was now finished off with a rubber hood. When McIntree went to work, the hood was removed, but like, Jim’s other three sex slaves, he still wore the rubber suit under his grey suit for work.

McIntree, chewed, lapped, and sucked his way on Jim’s cock. McIntree slurped his way along the considerable length of Jim’s well-defined cock, he also gently tongue-massaged Jim’s well-hung balls. As he expressed his worship of Jim’s cock and ball with his tongue, McIntree gazed up, from time to time towards Jim’s face for any sign of pleasure, or approval. But Jim was too preoccupied with what he was going to do to Dave, Lee and Garry. Jim felt his ball sacs tighten, he was near orgasm.

THE END: