The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 1

I was looking down Gwen’s deep cleavage. Her blouse was probably exposing more of her voluminous breasts than she knew. Or maybe not, maybe it was a show for me. I had been tutoring Gwen in college algebra at the library for 3 weeks now. It provided me with some beer money and an opportunity to spend time with this stunning redhead. 5′8″, large breasts, I’d say DD at least, narrow waist and wide hips. Beautiful pale Irish complexion complete with freckles, a slightly upturned little nose and full lips. Our tutoring sessions usually left me with a bit of an elevated pulse and sometimes tighter jeans.

“27x right?” Gwen asked.

I snapped out of the dream world between her breasts and looked at her work and said “You forgot to keep the sign, so -27x is the answer.”

“Ahh” she pouted, “I’ll never get this. Maybe if you smacked my hand with a ruler I’d pick up faster” She joked.

“Your answer would have gotten a 9 out of 10 points on the test. That is pretty good. You have made quite an improvement since the beginning of the semester.” I was trying to sound encouraging.

“Look at the time. I have a sorority meeting to get to, see you Wednesday at 6?” she asked.

“Unless you want to meet sooner,” I replied. There it was, the beginning of finally asking her out. I haven’t had great luck with women, especially really hot ones like Gwen. Her outfits seem to have gotten more suggestive with each session: short skirts, yoga pants, and now deep cleavage. I was hoping maybe she is sending some signals.

“I know I need more work but I really don’t have the money for more tutoring” she replied in a gentle tone.

“I was thinking something different, maybe dinner, my treat, spend some of this big tutoring bank on you.” There was no going back now; that was an official ask.

“You just couldn’t leave it at no could you? I’m not interested in you. I put up with you leering at my body because you are a good tutor. I pretended to not hear your heavy breathing and politely ignored your boners. But just because I haven’t cut you down doesn’t mean I am interested,” she snapped. Then she sighed “Why do guys always have to think I am interested in them? Can’t anyone just interact with me normally?” She quickly left. I stood there stunned, hurt and a little angry. I had no real reason to be angry, but anger was there nonetheless.

I walked over to the student union and got a couple of slices and a coke and sat there hurt and fuming, unable to eat what I had just purchased. Then a beautiful Indian girl in this tight tank top and yoga pants bent over across the room. Her ass stuck out but was high and tight, she had fairly wide hips for her frame. In my mind it was the perfect rear end. “Damn I’d love to fuck that ass hard” I thought to myself. Despite my earlier preoccupation with Gwen’s cleavage, I am a true ass man. Porn had made me a bit obsessed with trying anal sex, and my anger made me want to make it hard and fast. I pictured slapping her ass and pulling her hair as I pumped mercilessly. I came back from my fantasy to see her still bent over going through her bag. She wiggled her ass back and forth slightly as she rummaged through her bag. I was mesmerized.

Her ass seemed to wiggle even moreso I looked down to see why. She wasn’t going through her bag any longer but was looking around her leg at me. When she saw that I saw her she smiled and wiggled her butt a couple of more times before sitting down.

Now that I could notice something besides her ass. I saw she was tiny, about 5′2″, fit, dark complected, high slightly chubby cheeks, medium sized and perky breasts that were barely contained under a sports bra and tight white tank top. She looked a bit sweaty like she had just been working out.

She was looking at me as my eyes swept over her and then she turned her chair so she was facing me and spread her legs slightly then blushed, the outline of her mound and slight camel toe were now visible. Still looking directly at me with that slight blush on her cheeks, she tugged at her tank and pulled it and her sports bra down so I could just catch a glimpse of a dark areola. As I was still recovering from that peek she spread her legs a bit more and her hand slid down from her tank and briefly rubbed across her mound. I looked around to see if anyone else noticed, and no one seemed to be paying attention. When I looked back her yoga pants were damp in the crotch.

I thought, God it would be so hot if she diddled herself here. As if reading my mind she closed her legs a little and rubbed her thighs against each other.After looking around like I just had, she slid her chair closer to the table and slid her hand into her pants, still looking at me, but now less visible to the rest of the room. With her hand slowly moving I noticed that her nipples were now obvious, large and thick pencil erasers inside that tank, and I wanted to catch a peek of one so badly. She moved her other hand to her breast, squeezing from underneath and then pinching the nipple through the tank. She glanced around the room quickly and then flashed me that same nipple just as quickly. Then tank was back up.

It was unbelievable; this girl was putting on a show for me and seemed to know what I wanted. I looked down and her hand was still in her pants. The wet spot was much larger now. I thought, “You are getting off from this, too, lick your juices off your hand you slut. “ She immediately pulled her hand out and licked her fingers off and then shuddered with pleasure and blushed even deeper than before.

Damn this was hot. How was I doing this? No way it had to be a coincidence. To test it I thought “Spread your legs” and she did, then “Close them.” She followed that command as well. Finally, I thought, “Tweak your left nipple if I am controlling you.” She tweaked her left nipple! A couple of people, besides me, were finally started to notice the show she was putting on.

“Holy shit this is really happening? I can do whatever I want to this girl.” She nodded, as if in response. My mind raced, what now? My roommate was home, and I wanted to take my time, not fuck her in a public bathroom. Maybe her place!? I looked at her and thought “Is your place available?” She nodded her head. I thought, “This is silly talking like this come over here.”

“Hi my name is Sumana, and I will do anything you wish.”

I was stunned. I still couldn’t wrap my head around this. How was this possible? Was it real? What to say? Oh crap, she can hear me thinking this. She giggled.

“I’m Derick, and I guess I will be calling the shots.” I tried to sound confident. “Do you live on campus?”

“No, I have an apartment off campus. Do you want to go there?”

“Yes, but first you are going to take off your sports bra and give it to me.”

She looked slightly panicked and smiled sheepishly, blushing again. She had just masturbated in public but now she is acting shy. She removed the bra while leaving the tank on, and pulled the light blue sports bra out her arm hole and presented it to me. People were now definitely watching the show, but she was looking directly at me. Her nipples were now obvious through her tank, jutting out half an inch and pebble hard.

“This really gets you off doesn’t it? Being made to do things and being seen doing them?”

“Yes,” she sighed and looked down. I couldn’t tell out of shame or submission, maybe both.

“Let’s go to your apartment now.” I took her bra from her and held it so it was obvious, left my uneaten pizza on the table, and said “Lead the way.”

When we got to her apartment I took a seat on the couch and ordered “Strip” as soon as she closed the door. She walked to the middle of the room and took off her top revealing her firm high breasts and flat stomach. She was beautiful. Her yoga pants and panties followed to reveal her waist and a hairy pussy. “If you are going to be my slave you should shave that pussy.”

“Yes, Master, do you want me to go shave now?”

“No, you can do that later. For now, turn around, spread your legs, and bend over.” She was a very attractive woman. If she had had an ordinary ass this would have been amazing enough, but I would never get enough of her back end. “Stand up straight and on your tiptoes, push your breasts and butt out.”

I sat there looking at her for what seemed like forever. Long enough that I noticed her muscular legs were starting to tremble with the effort. I said “Rest now, on your knees press your breasts to the floor.” Still I was looking at her ass. Would I ever move on to the main event or would I spend my life here watching that ass. “So how long have you been a slave?” I asked.

“I am not A slave, I am YOUR slave!” She insisted, “And for about 30 minutes since I felt your will wanting to pull my hair, spank me, and fuck my ass”

“That was quite an abrupt decision. Have you ever had anal sex before? “

“No, but that shouldn’t matter, that’s all a slave, a slut, a whore like me deserves. Forget my pussy, forget my pleasure, use me for your pleasure, use me as hard as you want, however you want. Take all your feelings out on me.”

Damn this girl was good. It was like she was fulfilling my darkest desires. I looked at her ass then down to her pussy, she was dripping, apparently this was really revving her up too. “Stick two fingers into your cunt and fuck yourself for my amusement.” She immediately complied. She was quickly moaning and whimpering. Her fingers were soaked and juices were running down her hand. Then she changed hands and took her wet hand and pushed a finger up her ass, once again reading my thoughts, this time almost before I was aware of them. She shuttered and more juice flowed from her pussy, cumming from the finger in her ass and the situation. I was beside myself, why wasn’t I fucking her now? I tore my clothes off and kneeled behind her and spit on her asshole and my cock and put the tip against her hole and asked “Ready?”

“Fuck yes, I’m ready for anything and everything. Take me. Use me. Hurt me” she pleaded.

I began to push in, slow but firm. I had never had anal sex before and neither had she. I didn’t want to tear her ass or anything. Just as I got the head past the sphincter she shuddered and cried out, obviously, having an intense orgasm. I stopped amazed at her reaction, so she slammed herself the rest of the way back onto my cock, letting out a scream that was a mix of pain and pleasure. I got the picture and started pumping hard. I remembered the angry thoughts that had started it all and grabbed her dark hair and pulled her head back. And slapped her ass hard.

“Yes, use me, hurt me. I’m your slave, your slut, your whore. Anything, anything and everything you want” She was shuddering with each word. I couldn’t tell if it was multiple orgasms or one long orgasm. She seemed to be almost in a continuous state of orgasm. I kept slapping her ass and yanking her head around as I pumped hard. Not one thought of making it last of for her pleasure, though she seemed to be getting a lot of it. I realized I was getting close and then she surprised me, again: “Please come in my mouth, make me eat your cum and clean my ass off your dick.” That was almost enough to push me over the edge and I barely grunted out “Yes.” She spun around and took me in her mouth just as I busted my nut. She was licking the head and pumping my cock with her hand the entire time I was cumming. When I finished she pulled away and opened her mouth showing me my cum then swallowed. She looked lost in ecstasy as she did it. It was like the hottest porns I had ever watched, but it was live. Then she went back to my cock and began to lovingly lick it clean, just like she had promised.

“Fuck that was good” I uttered dazed from the whole experience. I sat back on the couch, naked and reeling.

“I am pleased that you are pleased. I was worried I wouldn’t do a good job” She said, still kneeling on the floor.

I patted my lap and she came up on the couch and laid her head on my lap just as I had wanted. I sat there still trying to wrap my head around all that had just happened. I played gently with her hair as she laid there, her mouth right by my penis. I could feel her breathing. “You did a great job” I told her. She wriggled in joy.

“So how long are you my slave I asked?” still trying to understand.

“For as long as you want me, forever I hope, Master” she cooed.

“And you will do anything I ask?”

“Yes, anything you can imagine Master.” She replied.

“I have quite a disturbing imagination”

She chuckled “That’s why I chose you, Master”

“Damn, just occurred to me I didn’t eat my dinner, I am starving. Though I think I need to clean up before we go out to get food.” I said.

“This way, Master” She led me to her bathroom. She then started the shower and went to the closet and got a couple of fresh towels and a washcloth. After the water got warm she pulled me into the shower. Now that I was relaxed and not focused on the intensity of the situation I started to feel like I had to pee. And the running water didn’t help. She then proceeded to gently and diligently wash every inch of my body. It wasn’t just erotic but intimate, pleasantly so. I probably would have been rock hard again, had I not just blown and had to go to the bathroom. I felt like my bladder was about to burst. I would normally pee in the shower if I had to go this bad. There was no way I was doing that with a hot girl in the shower that I had just met, no matter how attached she said she was. Suddenly she knelt in front of me and and put the head of my penis in her mouth. She looked up expectantly at me. This was a fantasy I had always had but had never expected to be able to live out. Remembering she could read my mind, I relaxed and began to pee. She would let her mouth fill then swallow. I worked to keep the stream slow, despite the urge and the kinky thrill, and she kept swallowing. Then she started cumming. Cumming just from drinking my pee,it was amazing, more than I had ever imagined. When I finished she said “Thank you for using me, thank your for letting me taste your fluids”

Fuck, she had masturbated in public, done anal on the first date, cleaned her ass off my dick with her mouth, and now she drank pee. This girl had no limits. I couldn’t believe it. I turned around and thought, “lick my ass.” She dove in. I was of course clean as she had just washed me but I believe she would have no matter what. She kept at it and I was rock hard again. I turned around and shoved my cock in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and forced it down her throat, as I had never dared do to a woman before. My cock slid right down her throat. I felt a slight tightening, like a beginning of a gag reflex, then it subsided. I began to fucking her face hard. I heard slurping and gagging noises, but she made no attempt to stop me. She looked me in the eyes and took it. I pumped harder and harder until I was about to cum. I pulled back and let her do the same finish as before, licking the head while pumping with her hand, showing me the results and swallowing. I liked that finish.

I stepped out of the shower to dry off. She said “I need to finish up I will see you in a few.”

I got dressed, went out, and sat on the couch waiting. About 15 minutes later she came out completely nude to show me her shaved pussy. “Do you like Master?”

“Yes, it is very pleasing. I will never be fucking it since you are only a slave, so it doesn’t matter, but it is pleasing.”

“I understand, pussy fucking is for wives, girlfriends, hookups, and even whores, but definitely not for slaves,” she replied.