The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 11

Lynn dropped me off at the apartment and decided not to come in. She was definitely not happy with me. I had no idea being told no would be so hard on her. I guess second dom is a hard position to be in. Maybe I was being a little rough with her.

When I went through the door I was surprised by what I saw. An Indian man maybe in his late fifties stood up to greet me. Behind him was woman who was an image of Sumana except maybe in her early forties, though still quite fit and well preserved. In the kitchen Sumana and Wendy were naked except for their collars and they were working on a meal.

“I’m Sanjay, Sumana’s father, and this is Swetha her mother.” He reached out his hand which was covered in symbols. I reached out to shake and there was a bit of a jolt when I touched him. The symbols on his hand glowed for a brief second. “So it is true you are the Avatar of Hargish.”

I stood there looking confused. My hand tingling a bit.

“Sumana said you have gotten yourself into a bit of trouble. You have encountered the hunters. You are lucky to be alive.”

“Yes, Hargish, Avatar, hunters.”

“There is a lot to cover. My family have been among the guardians of Hargish an ancient being of great power. As you know Sumana made a deal. Hargish was the being she dealt with.”

“The demon?” I asked.

“Demon is such a western word and not quite right. Before the universe there was a great chaos. As is the nature of chaos it gave birth to pieces of order who became beings of intellect. One of these beings became powerful enough to become the universe. The other beings bored with the void of chaos rushed to the universe. Some got in before the universe built a barrier to keep such beings out. Those that got in are the gods of many religions on many worlds. Cut off from the void their power waned. Those on the outside watched the universe as their main form of entertainment. They were only able to interact with the universe through consent of the natural inhabitants. Some had affinities for different abilities of influence: psychic, intellectual, physical, or temporal as the main categories. Some of the beings were combination of aspects of those attributes, others may exist but everything I have encountered fits into those categories. They are limited in power by the barrier. If they could come through the barrier they would be much more powerful in all areas of influence.”

“Ok, this is pretty big stuff.”

“Hargish is one of the beings on the outside. His area of course is psychic though we thought it may have been intellectual. Sumana made a deal with Hargish and got some of his power. She then transferred it to you.”

“So what is this about an Avatar.”

“There was a prophecy that one of our line would give birth to and serve the Avatar of Harish. We took it to be more literal, but you activated the runes proving that you are the Avatar of Hargish. Though you don’t seem to be up to his level of power yet. The prophecy also said that the Avatar would have great appetites.” He looked into the kitchen where, nude and collared, Wendy and Sumana were pretending not to listen.

“So, the hunters?”

“We believe they started with a deal from an intellect entity. They have been scavenging the world for information on any of the entities. They have captured the powers from those that had deals and destroyed any information needed to make further contact. We believe they are gathering power to bring their entity and do something to the barrier. Though we don’t know what.”

“So they are unlikely to give up?”

“Unlikely indeed.”

“The girls have been keeping a watch over me today. Though we haven’t seen Michelle, the girl who kidnapped me earlier.”

“You are unlikely to. They will probably try to find people you know who have a grudge against you to come at you again. They know you would see Michelle coming.”

“You said they are capturing powers. Will they use mind control to make enemies?”

“We don’t believe they have captured any mind control powers yet. We do know they have physical and some temporal, as the same people at the center have been around for a thousand years or more.”

“So how did they find us?”

“The entity contract is like a color they can see and power usage is the brightness. Since Sumana has the contract and you have the power, it should have made it harder for them to find you, as your usage wouldn’t shine the right color if that makes sense. However resisted orders or rewrites also shine. I think the suicide of Rama brought them to the area and if what Sumana told me is correct, an accidental order on your roommate probably was enough to find him.”

“So, what now?”

“Be careful. Swetha and I will be staying in town for a while to help. We have warded the apartment so they will not be able to see you in here. You are the known entity, though they have probably seen you with all the girls so they may be watched now too. You should probably not leave.”

“So nothing for now? Just stay here?”

“Well, I know you are the Avatar, have appetites, and she is bound to you but could you please allow my daughter to wear clothes while I am around.”

I blushed that time. “Sumana, Wendy, you two can go get dressed.”

Sanjay put his hand on my arm. “I didn’t say anything about Wendy.”

Swetha rolled her eyes.

I nodded at Wendy to stay naked.

I was curious what was being held back so I pressed into Sanjay’s mind. I was immediately pushed back and the symbols on his hand flared again.

“If there is anything you want to know, you should ask as we are protected.” He held up his hand to show the symbols and so did Swetha.

“What can you tell me about my power?”

“Sumana says she explained about rewrites, commands, and soft influences is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“She says you prefer the soft influences which is good because the rewrites are a bit dangerous and can draw attention. Commands if short lived and not too counter to a personality are usually safe. There is a danger to the soft influence though. You are touching the mind much more intimately. The danger isn’t to the target but to yourself. You will feel much more strongly for those you touch that way. This grows with frequency.”

“That would explain how I could feel so close to all four of the girls so quickly.”

“Yes, you may want to limit yourself.”

“I did do a rewrite today to help a girl with a problem she was having.”

“Do you think she will fight it?”

“No, I think she was quite happy with the result.”

“Keep an eye on her and make sure she isn’t fighting it or upset by it.”

Swetha went into the kitchen and started sizing things up. “This will not do.” She rummaged around for a little while then came out with a list. She handed Sanjay a list. I need these things to make a good dinner.

“Yes, I will run to the store,” Sanjay replied.

“Take Sumana with you she knows the store, otherwise you will take forever. Take Wendy too for protection just in case they try to pick off Sumana.”

I nodded for Wendy to get dressed and go with Sanjay.

I hugged Wendy and Sumana goodbye and when they were all leaving I saw Sanjay sneak a feel of Wendy’s ass.

I looked over at Swetha who was just grinning. Once they were all out of sight and we heard car doors Swetha began. “Now, I know you are the Avatar and you have strong appetites and she is bound to serve you but I have to know you are treating my daughter right.”

I was standing frozen in terror as the mother of the woman with whom I had taken every perverted liberty I had wanted to was asking how I treated her daughter. I was surely fucked. I couldn’t get to her mind, I had no idea what she was going to do.

She then unzipped her dress and let it fall off of her shoulders. She looked just like Sumana, her breasts were a bit larger, her hips a bit wider, though she wasn’t as perky as Sumana, gravity had been kind to her. I stood and stared as she removed her bra and pushed her panties down. She had a full bush. She stood there on display for a minute. She then turned and bent over to go through her purse. She also had an ass like Sumana, slightly larger and not quite as pert, still beautiful. She went through per purse and got out a wet wipe. She took the wipe and wiped away part of a circle on her hand. “Now show me how you treat my daughter.”

She was so beautiful and so much like Sumana I couldn’t resist. I stepped forward and grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. While I held her with my right hand, my left hand grabbed her ass. I pushed into her mind. As I suspected with the circle broken I could reach her. Her mind was also a set of crystals like a Kryptonian control room. I looked for her arousal crystal. It was small and cold with no light. It didn’t seem connected to anything. I poured some energy into it and it slowly lit up. Swetha began to moan. I linked her arousal to mine.

I pushed her down to her knees and she took my cock out. Hesitantly she began to kiss and stroke, then lick and suck. As my arousal fed hers she got more enthusiastic. Soon she was bobbing and sucking cock like she really meant it. I reached her gag reflex and rerouted that impulse to pleasure then I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock in. She panicked as I hit the back of her throat, then groaned and pushed in further. I began fucking her throat. She aided and did everything she could to ram my cock into her throat as hard as possible. It came on fast and surprised me but she cried out and tensed up. She looked up at me with her mouth open and saliva on her chin. I turned around and pushed her face into my ass. “Lick” She did. She did a good job of licking up and down my ass hole then all around. Still getting my arousal feed she performed the task with enthusiasm. When I was near the edge I stood up and stepped away.

“Crawl into the bedroom,” I ordered. She complied. I enjoyed watching her ass move away. I looked down and saw a puddle on the kitchen floor. I followed her into the bedroom. “Lay your body on the bed but keep your knees on the floor.” She got in position and looked back at me unsure what I was going to do. “Do you want me to treat you like I do your daughter?” She nodded again. I came up behind her and spanked her ass once hard on each cheek. I watched her mind. She had both pain and a small arousal and pleasure response. The ratio wasn’t good enough for me so I upped the pleasure and arousal and began spanking more until her ass was bright red. She was writhing now trying to rub her clit on the edge of the bed. I went and got some lube and rubbed it on my dick. I then poured some on her ass hole and slid my finger in.

Swetha gasp and said, “I have never done that before.”

“You want me to treat you like Sumana and she had never done that before either.” I didn’t wait for an answer. I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole. She grabbed the sheets and clenched her teeth. I pushed into her mind again and relaxed her sphincter and gently pushed in, sending pleasure signals as I did. Her grip relaxed and her lips parted. She began breathing very shallowly as I pressed the rest of the way in. “Is this how you wanted to be treated?”

“Yes, please.”

“Please what?”

“Please fuck my ass.”

I pushed in and began pumping slowly at first. I linked my pleasure and arousal to hers and then upped the speed. I watched her pain and every time she got a twinge I drowned it out with pleasure. I was fucking her hard and finally we both came together. I collapsed onto her back. She reached her hand up and caressed the back of my head.

“Thank you, thank you for making me one of the Sacred Concubines of the Avatar.”

I got off of her and went to clean up. I wasn’t sure what she meant but didn’t want to ask right then.

When we were dressed again I asked, “So do you approve of how I treat your daughter?”

“Yes, I have never felt arousal or pleasure like that. If she feels the same then she can live a happy life as your slave wife.”

Wife? That was a shocking word to hear. She must have seen the surprise on my face.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to presume you were going to marry my daughter but she is bound to you for life so it is pretty much a marriage.”

I nodded agreement.

“Is there another favor I can ask you?”

“Go ahead.”

“I have never much enjoyed sex. I had never felt that feeling of complete loss of control and intensity. Of course I love Sanjay and submit to his desire but I don’t enjoy it. Can you help me?”

I smiled. I entered her mind and went to her arousal crystal and connected it to her bodily inputs then I found her love and her desire to serve. I tied her servant nature to arousal to arousal and pleasure. I made it so whenever she consensually had sex she would be aroused by the others arousal and pleased by their pleasure. Additionally her love for Sanjay would provide more arousal and pleasure. She should be happy.

“That should do it.”

“That was it? I will enjoy sex now?”

“Yes, very much.”

“Is there anything I need to do?”

“Have sex. Oh and try sucking his cock and licking his ass.”

Swetha blushed, “I will.” She took off a pendant and put it around my neck. Keep this. It will give you good luck. She got dressed then went to her purse and got an ink bottle and closed the circle on her hand.

I tested and reached out with my mind. I was pushed back and the symbol flared.

The door opened and it was Sanjay and the girls with groceries. After bringing in the groceries Wendy stripped down to her collar again.

“I had better make dinner,” Swetha said and winked at me.

What kind of pervert was I? I just had sex with my girlfriends mother. Then I smiled at the recollection.

We had a nice evening. Dinner was wonderful and conversation was about normal things, current events, tv shows, and the weather. Not a word about ancient entities, kidnapping, mind control or sex slaves.

After Sumana’s parents left Sumana stripped down to her collar and grabbed Wendy by the hand and walked to the bedroom. I followed. Sumana began making out with Wendy on the bed. I sat and watched as they kissed and their hands roamed each others bodies only briefly visiting each erogenous zone. I was drained but I wasn’t going to let the girls down. I willed my penis hard. I crawled up and began eating Sumana out while fingering Wendy with my right hand. Then I switched to eat Wendy while fingering Sumana with my left hand. The entire time the girls were locked at the lips. I reached in to link their arousal and pleasure and found that there were traces of the patch in existence. I made it a full patch. I sat up and moved the girls into a sixty-nine position with Wendy on the top.

I slapped Wendy’s ass and she jumped and moaned. Both girls dug even harder after that. My hand was kind of sore from the spankings I had given Swetha and Gwen earlier so I focused on caressing the bodies of both girls as they enjoyed each other. I reached down and tugged gently on the butt plug in Wendy’s ass. She moaned. I pushed it back in and she pushed back against it. I positioned behind Wendy and placed my cock against her entrance. Sumana licked the underside of my cock while I held that position. I slid in and she kept her tongue there while I fucked in and out. Both girls had simultaneous orgasms. I started pumping harder and they both shivered again. I put a stop on the orgasms again and started pumping hard. Since I had cum so much today and recently too I wasn’t about to cum from this level of stimulation. I started fucking even harder. I began to hit bottom and Wendy whimpered every time I hit. I could see the pain flaring in her brain and then washing into pleasure for both her and Sumana. I fucked even harder. The cries became louder. More, harder, faster, eventually I came and allowed them both to release. It was a wet, convulsing, moaning mess. I came, pulled back and Sumana’s face was covered in juice. She had a huge smile. Then she leaned up to get what little cum I had deposited into Wendy out. Wendy groaned, “I will be so sore tomorrow,” then she rolled off of Sumana and the two kissed and shared the cum and licked up the wetness from the others face.

“Sometimes I think you two are more into each other than me.”

They smiled, giggled, and kissed each other then came and snuggled against me. I layed back with Wendy on my left and Sumana on my right both with their heads on my chest and Suman with her hand on the middle of my chest and Wendy with her hand on Sumana’s. It was sweet and perfect, until I spoke. “Sumana, I had sex with your mom.”

Sumana was silent, Wendy moved her hand to Sumana’s face. I explained what happened then I told them about the “Sacred Concubine of the Avatar” comment.

Sumana spoke. “Don’t worry Master you can have sex with whomever you want. But I will research what she meant about the Sacred Cooncubine.”

Wendy, still caressing Sumana’s face, said, “How could he resist her, she looks just like you?”

Sumana quietly said, “When I was in middle school all the boys would look at my mom instead of me and I was envious. I will be ok, that feeling just came back a little. I now know that being the Avatar means Master has increased sexual desire and my mom knew that too. She used that knowledge to get what she wanted. I should be happy my Master enjoyed another partner and my mother got to feel the pleasure of sex with Master.”

Wendy leaned across my chest and kissed Sumana. I held her tight. “That is very noble of you, but I am sorry anyway.” I kissed her head.

We slept.