The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 3

mc, mf, md, ff, fd, bd, ex, hm

We drove to the outskirts of town where amazingly enough there was still an adult store. It had a brightly lit sign and a dimly lit parking lot. The mannequins in the windows wore lingerie. I walked in with her right behind me; I would have liked her to walk in front to see her ass, but it seemed like the dominant thing to do. I grabbed a small basket and began walking around the store. There were two clerks in the store: a flat-chested, athletic woman with dark hair working the floor and a tall, awkward-looking guy with sandy hair and a mustache at the register. The woman noticed us and came over.

“I’m Lynn. Is there anything I can help you find?” she said glancing us over her gaze lingering a bit on Sumana.

I was about to give my standard answer of just looking around when I decided to take the opportunity to test Sumana’s shame. “My slave here is new to anal sex, and we need good lube and possibly some plugs for training her ass.” I looked over at Sumana. She was looking down, but I could still see the blush. I also noticed her nipples harden as she rubbed her legs together a little. Just the kind of sexy, ashamed response I had hoped for.

Lynn was watching Sumana and seemed as pleased with her reaction as I was. I reached out with my mind and was met with strings like a harp with vibrations going up and down the strings. I somehow knew that the string that had increased resonance was her arousal. I gently plucked it a bit more with my mind. I also noticed another string that had a strong resonance and knew it was inhibition, I slightly reduced its vibration.

Lynn flushed a little with my manipulations and I got a better look at her. She wore tight leather pants showing off her slight frame with narrow hips and a small ass. She had on a tight heavy metal t-shirt that showed off the obviously pierced nipples on her a-cup breasts. She had a septum ring, lip ring, tongue ring, and multiple earrings.

Lynn led us over to the lubricants and said “Since she is new to anal sex I would recommend silicone based lubricants, they stay in place and last a long time. That is especially important if you are going to use toys for an extended period of time to train the rectum.” She reached up and grabbed an 8-ounce bottle of silicone lube and handed it to me. “This is my favorite brand,” she winked.

She then guided us over to the plugs and informed us, “If you are using a silicone lubricant you can’t use a silicone toy because it will degrade the surface. Though they are more expensive I would suggest glass or stainless steel.”

I looked at the shelf and was a bit shocked by the prices starting at $50 and going to $120 for the glass and stainless steel.Then in my head I heard Sumana’s voice “Don’t worry this shopping trip is on me, I can afford it, family money.” Sexy, smart, geeky, kind, and rich? This has to be a dream of some kind. She blushed again when I thought that.

Lynn asked “How long are you planning on leaving the plug in?”

“I had assumed we would start with shorter periods and work our way up to her spending all day walking around with a plug in her ass.” I felt the resonance increase in Lynn’s arousal string. Then I noticed a new string that I could identify has her dominance string start to resonate as well. So she was a kinkster which was no surprise given her dress and place of work.

“Turn around and let me see your ass hun,” she commanded.

Sumana complied immediately. I flipped up her skirt and pushed her to bend over so Lynn could see it bare. She still had slight hand prints from before dinner and bruises had started to form. Sumana stayed silent but blushed even more deeply and pressed her legs together tighter. Lynn’s arousal string again resonated.

After a brief silence of both of us admiring Suman’s exposed ass Lynn broke the silence “Princess plugs are very popular and attractive but given the fullness of her ass the rim of the plug would dig in after extended insertion. Girls with a flat ass like me can wear them all day no problem, but with an ass like that I recommend this style of plug” She showed us stainless steel plug that flared out into a ring.”That way nothing will be digging into the skin just outside the asshole.” We have it in widths 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, and 2.25 inches.

Before I could speak Sumana said “We will take all five and the cat, pony, and bunny tail plugs as well.”

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

She said “A girl has to have goals.”

Lynn smiled at that. I could see her nipples stiffening. I could now tell she had not just one but two piercing in each nipple. She spoke up “Anything else?”

Sumana again beat me to the punch and spat out very quickly. “Yes, collars, leashes, bondage cuffs, paddles, floggers and nipple clamps.” Then she shuddered a little. I think she just had a small orgasm.

Lynn’s arousal and dominance strings were going crazy, I dampened her inhibition string a little more. Tonight has promise.

We made fairly quick work of the rest of the list. She got a stainless steel collar of round metal about ¼ an inch thick with a 2-inch ring on the front. Then picked several thin leather collars of different colors all with 1 inch rings on the front. Then looked and said “Well I have to match my different outfits.”

We also got a leather paddle, a 10-inch rubber flogger, a 24-inch leather flogger, nylon/velcro cuffs, an underbed restraint system, a leather leash, and a chain leash. When we got to the nipple clamps Sumana picked both a pair of clover clamps and screw clamps. “I insist we try them on for size since you have such large nipples” Her nipples stiffened more at their mention and she blushed again and looked submissively at the floor.

Lynn was nearly out of her head with arousal. She spoke up again with “You have several hundred dollars in merchandise here. I wouldn’t want you to be unhappy customers. I think with this volume we can give a trial.” She signaled to the guy at the front and led us to the back where there was a door to an office. In the office there was a padded table with rings attached to the side.

I liked where this was going. Evidently so did Sumana as she was trembling, pressing her legs tight together and rubbing them, her nipples were about to break through the sundress.

Lynn looked at me for approval, I nodded. She commanded “Take your dress off, slut.” Sumana complied without question. Lynn walked around her admiring her body, then reached down to her glistening pussy and slid a finger in. Sumana gasped with pleasure. “Tight,” then pulled the finger out and tasted it “and sweet” Sumana tried her best to not react.

Lynn reached into the basket and took out the steel collar and fastened it around her neck and put the leash on. “Good pet, now bark like a dog.” Sumana barked. Lynn laughed out loud. “You have this one well trained.” Lynn went back to the basket and got the clover clamps,“Are these what you were concerned about?” She adjusted the clamps to a larger setting then attached them first to the left then right nipple. Sumana winced on the first one and gasped on the second. Lynn admired her work and Sumana’s nipples. “These are lovely nipples.” She squeezed the top that was above the clamp of each one making Sumana tremble. Lynn then took off her top revealing her pierced nipples. Both nipples had a vertical and horizontal barbell. “Your nipples would be easier to pierce than mine.” She looked at me“If you want to get them done I have a friend.”

I decided we needed to commemorate her first nipple clamp experience and took out my phone. Lynn stepped out of the frame and I took a photo of Sumana standing there submissively with clamps on her nipples.

Lynn then got out the 1.25 inch plug and the lube. “Bend over, put your hands on that table and don’t take them off.” We both admired the view as Sumana bent over the table, she was still wearing the high heels which enhanced the effect. Lynn spread Sumana’s butt cheeks and looked at her asshole. It was red and puffy, the result of our fun earlier this evening. “Poor thing, he took you hard didn’t he”

Sumana faintly replied, ”Yes, ma’am, it hurt and I loved it.”

“A kiss will make it better,” Lynn leaned in and started licking Sumana’s asshole. Sumana moaned and gripped the sides of the table. Lynn kept licking, and Sumana’s ass started moving around and her moaning got louder. It hadn’t even been 30 seconds and she was about to blow. Lynn reached up and inserted 2 fingers in her pussy and Sumana screamed, and her knees buckled as she came quite violently.

Lynn stepped back, “Wow this one is easy, you lucked into her.”

“You have no idea” I replied.

Lynn then picked up the plug again, lubricated it, and gently pushed it in. Sumana just sighed and wiggled her ass to test out the feeling. She seemed happy with it.

Lynn then got the paddle. “I think 10 should be enough to try it out.” She slapped the underside of her left cheek. SMACK, then the right SMACK then straight across the bottom SMACK, then picked up the pace and the force SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Sumana was whimpering with each one. “You like that don’t you, slut?”

Sumana gasped out “Yes, ma’am.” She was shaking visibly now and there were tears in her eyes.

“How many was that? I lost count.” Lynn declared.

“Six,” Sumana replied.

“I can’t be sure of that, we will have to start over. Count so I don’t forget and since you like it so much thank me each time.”

SMACK “One, thank you ma’am” sobbed Sumana, SMACK “two, thank you ma’am”.SMACK “three, thank you ma’am”, SMACK “four, thank you ma’am”,SMACK “five, thank you ma’am”,SMACK “six, thank you ma’am”, SMACK “seven, thank you ma’am”.SMACK “eight, thank you ma’am”,SMACK “nine, thank you ma’am”. Then there was a pause. Lynn went up and admired the bright red standing out from Sumana’s dark complexion, rubbed her beautiful ass some to take the stinging down. Sumana was crying and sobbing fully now, but juice was running down her legs, and her pussy was flexing open and closed in desire. Lynn cracked a wicked smile swung up underhanded right across her exposed pussy. SMACK “Ahhh, ten….thank... you … m-m-ma’am” as she shook with another orgasm.

“Stand up,” Lynn ordered. Sumana stood and turned around. She was breathing heavily, her face stained with tears, covered with sweat, and her nipples were purple from the clamps. Lynn leaned in, licked, and then kissed each nipple. Sumana leaned her head back and moaned. Lynn then moved back and forth between them sucking harder each time. I could tell by the whimpering that it was getting painful. Lynn said, “Now remain quiet, or I will have to punish you.” Sumana shook her head. Lynn yanked the chain down and tore the clamps off Sumana’s nipples. Sumana screamed.

“I was hoping you would do that,” Lynn said with a grin. “Get up on the table lay on you back.” Lynn returned to the basket and got the nylon cuffs. She fastened them around each wrist and ankle and then tied them to the rings on the table. Sumana’s arms were spread out and her legs were with her knees bent up exposing her pussy.

Lynn rubbed her pussy and said “I bet this gets a lot of good miles”

I replied, “No, we are anal only.”

Lynn raised an eyebrow. “Really? That is no reason to neglect kegels though. You never know when you will want to start using her cunt. You should make her do them every day.”

“I will.”

“You have already cum several times. It’s my turn.” She pushed her leather pants down exposing her pierced hood and three labial piercings on each side. She walked over to the head of the table got up on it and squatted down over Sumana’s face her asshole right over Sumana’s mouth.”Eat my ass, cunt. If you are good, I may go light on the flogging”

This was the greatest show on earth. If I didn’t know that I could take whatever I wanted from these two I would have been begging for action, but I was content to wait for now. I peered into Lynn’s head again as Sumana was enthusiastically licking her asshole. I could see the vibration of pleasure going up a string. I plucked that a few times to increase the effect. I then noticed she was resisting orgasm dampening that string. I reached out with my mind and plucked that string as hard as I could. She screamed,started spasming, and lost her balance falling forward onto Sumana. I wasn’t about to let this show end I plucked the orgasm string hard again to keep it vibrating full force and sustain the orgasm.. She began ejaculating all over Sumana’s face. I watched for a while as the convulsions died down.

”I’d say that qualifies as a good job,” I said.

Lynn nodded. ‘I have never cum that hard in my life and I rarely ever cum from a rimjob either.”

“She has the magic touch,” I said. I walked over to the pile of flesh and slid my fingers into Lynn’s pussy. “My turn.”

Lynn motioned to a box of condoms on a shelf. I then realized I had almost let lust get the better of me. I would have fucked her bareback and risked pregnancy and disease. The all anal aspect of Sumana’s and my relationship made pregnancy a non problem and I got the impression she was pretty innocent, but this goth porno shop girl could have presented some problems. I got a condom, stripped, and walked up to the table, slid my cock down Sumana’s throat a couple of times to let her know I hadn’t forgotten her then pulled out and covered. I pulled Lynn back so her cunt was on Sumana’s mouth and entered her from behind. I then pressed Lynn’s face into Sumana’s pussy.

Sumana and Lynn were off to the races in each other’s pussies. I didn’t have to enhance with Lynn’s arousal or orgasms much. Very quickly, both she and Sumana were having several small orgasms each. I was pumping away behind, making sure Sumana wasn’t the only source of pleasure Lynn had. I then dampened Lynn’s orgasm but plucking her arousal string with each thrust. The resonation on her arousal was huge, but now she was unable to orgasm. I started fucking even harder, plucking even harder. Was there a limit to how far I could push those strings? Lynn was making noises I can’t even describe. The frustration in her must have been maddening. Soon my orgasm was approaching. When I reached the point of no return I bridged her arousal string back to her orgasm string and all the resonance moved over. She began convulsing again hard and spraying on Sumana’s face again. I shot my load, Sumana began shaking and screaming. It was a huge orgasmic mess. I started to come down and I plucked Lynn’s orgasm string again.

Once she recovered, Lynn pulled herself away from my cock and Sumana’s face. I took a step back, and Sumana looked at the end of the condom and made a whimper. Lynn looked back, pinched the end of the condom and pulled it off my cock and said, “Is this what you want?” Sumana nodded. Lynn took the condom and emptied it into her mouth. Sumana’s face red and covered in tears, sweat, and Lynn’s juices looked like she was about to cry again. Then Lynn leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. Pulled away with her mouth slightly open dripping what was left of my cum into Sumana’s mouth. Lynn then licked her lips and swallowed. Sumana laid there tied down with her mouth open full of my cum. She looked at me for permission. I took my phone out and took another picture of her tied up covered in juices with a mouth full of cum.

I said “Lynn earned the cum it is up to her”

Lynn looked down at Sumana and pretended to be considering then she nodded. Sumana swallowed with a huge grin on her face.

“The merchandise you have showed us is suitable but it is getting late. Maybe you can demonstrate the rest at a later date? We got dressed. I told Sumana to leave the collar and leash on and the butt plug in.

Lynn looked at her and said “you can’t take her out like that.” She went to the bag and got the screw clamps. Lynn pulled Sumana’s sundress down exposing her nipples again and put the ring around each nipple and tightened the clamps until Sumana gasped. Then she pulled the dress back up. It was obvious to anyone who looked that she had clamps on her nipples.

I led her out by the leash carrying the basket of remaining gear. The cashier was grinning ear to ear. Lynn waved him off and rung us up. She gave us a 20% discount. It was still several hundred dollars. Sumana pulled out a gold card and paid for everything.

The drive home was quiet. We were both too tired and sexually content to say much. When we got back to her apartment I could tell she was nervous. I said “Yes, you will have to walk into your apartment on a leash with you nipples sticking out. If you complain I will make you do it without your dress.” She nodded and getting out of the car was resolved to do it.. I got out, walked over, and grabbed the leash and led her to her door. She did well, not looking to see if anyone was watching but submissively putting her head down and following where I led.

We made it to the apartment. I didn’t think anyone had seen us. She let me in ahead of her. I turned around with her still standing outside. “Give me your dress.”

She wordlessly complied. I stood and stared at her beauty and pulled on the leash to tell her to come in. Then I closed the door and took a closer look at her. Her nipples were purple. I removed the clamps and rolled her nipples between my fingers to get the blood flowing again. I could tell it hurt and that that turned her on again. God, could I go again? I had cum 3 times already in the last 4 hours and the last time was just barely 20 minutes ago. Yet, I so desperately wanted to fuck her again tonight.

I led her by the leash into the bedroom. I was really liking the collar and leash. “From now on when we are alone in the apartment you will wear a collar and leash, butt plug and nothing else unless it is your period and then you can wear panties,” I commanded. Her response was a nod.

“Stay here,” I told her. I went to the bathroom to empty my bladder. I came back and she had a sad look on her face. “What?” I asked.

“You had me here and you chose to pee in the toilet?“ She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and a pouting lip. “You would rather throw away your urine than reward me with it? I will do better Master, I promise.”

I stood there stunned. “I, ahh, I am not used to having such a willing slave, I just didn’t think.”

She perked up. “Then you weren’t punishing me?”

“Not at all.”

She jumped up and down to pleasant effect. I sat on the bed and motioned for her to kneel before me. She did and then took my cock in her mouth for a slow blow job.

I was enjoying it immensely. She knew just what spots to touch, with just what pressure, and in just what order. I still didn’t know if I could get it up. Then I just willed myself hard and it happened. It was just a matter of signaling blood flow. Fuck, I could control my own body like I had played Lynn’s erotic harp.

I grabbed her gently by the head and pulled her up and kissed her softly on the lips. I laid her back on the bed and started making out with her while roaming my hands all over her body. She kissed back passionately and responded to each touch. Soon I was fingering her to her first orgasm, then second, then third.

I applied the new lube and positioned myself over her,pushing her legs back. She reached around her thighs and pulled them to her chest. Taking the plug out of her ass and setting it aside I put my dick at her anal opening and pressed gently. Once I cleared the opening she moaned and shuddered with a small orgasm. I pulled back and repeated this time going just a bit deeper,repeating until I was all the way in.

I started slow and built up. She began to whisper, “Yes, fuck my ass, I’m yours, all yours, yours in everything. Use my ass, fuck me.” I put my mouth on hers and kissed her deep while I continued to fuck her ass gently but with ever increasing intensity and urgency.

“You are the perfect slave.” I uttered while I was fucking her ass and she bucked in orgasm. I picked up my pace causing her orgasm to continue and shooting everything I had left into her ass. I collapsed on top of her breathing heavily.

“I am yours, Master. Thank you for using me.”

I rolled off of her and she quietly lowered her head to clean off my cock. I was still very sensitive from the fucking and the clean-up was intense. She looked me in the eyes as she sat up on her knees. Giving me a wicked grin she reached between her legs and stuck two fingers up her ass. I could tell she was bearing down. When she brought her fingers up she showed me the cum and put it in her mouth,opened her mouth to show me again then swallowing, then she licked her fingers clean.

I leaned my head back and said “Fuck, is there any limit to your depravity?”

“My only limit is your desire,” she said Then laid next to me on her side facing away. I rolled next to her and put my hand on her lovely hip. She squirmed her butt into me. Then we both fell asleep.