The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 5

mc, md, mf, fd, ff, bd, hm

When I got to the library I texted Lynn Sumana’s address and told her she could claim her due at 7. I knew I had to get all my work done before going home because there would be too many distractions at Sumana’s place. I started with all of the computer projects that were due at the end of the week. I was feeling a bit stressed on getting these done and still being able to spend the time I wanted with Sumana. I managed to stay on task for almost 2 hours then I decided to text Sumana. I realized I hadn’t set a photo for her in my contacts. I decided to set the photo of her with the nipple clamps as her contact photo. Then texted her “What are you up to?”

She replied with a photo of her in a sports bra and yoga pants and the light blue collar. “Finished adv organic, getting ready for step class. Do you need me to come over?”

“No, I am not going to interfere with the exercise program that produced that ass.”

She replied with a mirror pic of her butt in yoga pants. Then a smiley face.

“I still have work to do, but when I get home I expect you ready and waiting.” I decided not to tell her Lynn was coming over.

I finished my assignments just in time to grab some Chinese takeout,head home, and eat before Lynn arrived. I arrived home to Sumana kneeling nude on the floor wearing her steel collar.

“Welcome home Master”.

I walked up, looked into her dark eyes, and gently brushed her cheek. “I brought Chinese. Let’s eat.” I went to the table she stood up and followed. We sat chatted about our day while eating the tasty Hunan chicken. It would have looked completely normal other than she was naked except for a slave collar.

The doorbell rang. “Answer that,” I commanded Sumana. She looked momentarily terrified then stood up and confidently strode over to the door and opened it all the way. I was so proud of her.

There stood Lynn there with a wicked smile on her face. Dressed in black leather pants, a white tank top, and a backpack. She had colored her dark hair a bright green since we had last seen her.

I said, “Come in.”

Lynn slowly strode into the room reaching out to run her hand up Sumana’s arm as she did so. Sumana closed the door behind her. Lynn stepped up to me, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a deep kiss. She turned check Sumana’s reaction. Sumana was still standing by the door watching with a longing look on her face.

“I love the green hair,” I said.

“Thank you, I wanted to try something different,” Lynn smiled.

I motioned for the ladies to proceed me into the bedroom. Lynn had Sumana kneel on the floor with her hands behind her head while Lynn and I hooked up the underbed restraint system she had sold us. Lynn told Sumana to get on the bed then asked “How flexible are you?”

Sumana got a big grin on her face. “I have been doing yoga since I could walk.” She then proceeded to put both legs behind her shoulders with her ankles crossing behind and over her head.

Lynn and I stared at the contorted position for a while. “How long do you think you could hold that?” Lynn asked cautiously.

“Half an hour easy maybe an hour or more if Master demanded it.” Sumana stated proudly.

Lynn proceeded to use the nylon/velcro cuffs and straps to tie Sumana’s left ankle to the right bed restraint and vice versa. Then Lynn tied her arms down spread out so there was no way her legs could move. She was completely exposed and vulnerable. Lynn tweaked one of Sumana’s nipples and said. “You really need to get these pierced.”

“Well, she looks ready for punishment,” I stated.

“Not quite ready yet. She needs to be warmed up first.” Lynn said with a Cheshire cat smile. She then knelt between Sumana’s legs and gently started licking. Sumana responded by trying to squirm in her restraints and moaning softly. “Now little slut, no cumming without permission,” Lynn said mischievously as she inserted two fingers into Sumana’s pussy and started looking for her g-spot. When she had succeeded Lynn lowered her head to continue working Sumana’s clit.

Sumana was now breathing in a very deliberate manner, her eyes far away, with a look of determination on her face. She was obviously determined not to cum.

Lynn redoubled her efforts. Sumana still resisted, but appeared to be losing composure. She was getting closer and closer to orgasm, almost to the point of no return. Then Lynn abruptly stopped and said “I think she is sufficiently warmed up now”

Sumana gasped in simultaneous relief and frustration, whimpered, and almost cried. Lynn chuckled, “You will get yours in time.”

“You are one cruel bitch Lynn,” I said, “ and I mean that as a compliment.”

“Is there another way to take it?” Lynn asked.

Lynn began to take her clothes off and I took that as a cue to do so as well. She walked over to me, looked back at Sumana, then knelt in front of me and began licking my cock. She kept her eyes on Sumana though. Sumana watched with a hungry expression. I could see her mouth moving as if she were doing the cock sucking. “Do you want to pleasure your Master?” Lynn asked in a faux sympathetic voice.

Sumana nodded her head what little her position allowed. Lynn stood up, went over and said “You won’t get his cock tonight, but if things go well I will let you lick his ass.” Then she gently caressed Sumana’s cheek.

“I believe I owe you a punishment,” then looked at me, “and I owe you a flogger demo. I think I can deliver both at once.” She grabbed the two foot leather flogger. “You can start slow by dragging it across her skin to build the anticipation.” She instructed and demonstrated. Sumana seemed to enjoy the gentle drag across her breasts and pussy.

“Then you can start moving it in a circular motion, it is easier if you keep the speed constant on the strikes and upswings. Let it drag a little across her skin after the strike” again demonstrating the motion. Sumana laid there helplessly enjoying the sensation as Lynn worked the flogger lightly from her nipples down to her pussy.

“This shouldn’t hurt too much yet but as you increase the speed.” Lynn increased the speed and Sumana reacted. Though not seeming too pained except on the nipple or pussy strikes. “And for the real tough cookies you can really pick it up.” Then she upped the spin again. Sumana was gasping on each strike and yipping when her nipples or pussy were stuck. “This will redden the area pretty good but doesn’t leave quite the welts the rubber one will.” By the time Lynn had finished with the leather flogger there were tears in Sumana’s eyes.

“Your face is wet,” Lynn said as she reached her hand down and pressed two fingers into her pussy, “but your cunt is even wetter so I must be doing my job right.” Sumana could not hide her embarrassment.

Lynn grabbed the shorter rubber flogger. “Though this one is shorter, it’s heavier strands make it more damaging. You can start with the soft drag and use a circular motion as before but the heavy strands allow you to use it in more of a whip like motion too.” Lynn trailed the ends of the strands from Sumana’s left nipple, to her right, then down towards her pussy, and down to the plug in her ass then back up. Abruptly she whipped the flogger across Sumana’s lower abdomen. Sumana cried out. “See the marks, it doesn’t take much force to leave welts that will still be there tomorrow. Is it ok if I mark your slave up a bit?”

I looked at Sumana who still had tears in eyes and a bit of fear in her eyes. She then nodded. I said “You have my permission to mark her.”

Lynn smiled. “Tell me if this gets to be too much.” She went to work with the flogger, she hit most of Suman’s exposed sensitive areas but left particularly heavy welts on the backs of her thighs under her ass and on the underside of her breast. Sumana was now truly crying. “Do you think you have been punished enough?”

Sumana sobbed, “No, never.”

Lynn was positioning to begin flogging her pussy in earnest when I said; “I think she has had enough, for now.”

“You were both enjoying yourselves, don’t stop for me I will take it,” Sumana pleaded.

Lynn looked like she just realized she might have been going to go too far and said “Don’t worry sweetie there is more to come but you have had enough of this for now. Lynn untied her from her contorted position. After Sumana unfolded herself, and moved around to shake out any strain of the position; Lynn tied her back down. This time with her arms spread, but instead of tying her legs spread, she tied her ankles to her thighs. This way her knees were bent and could be pushed apart easily.

Lynn then removed the butt plug and gave it a double take. “This is blood. Have you been wearing this all day after the trauma your ass had yesterday?”

“Yes ma’am, though it was gentler anal sex last night.” Sumana replied.

Lynn looked at me with a miffed expression. ”You have to let this poor girl heal she has quite a fissure it may even be infected by the redness I see.”

“Master should not be denied the pleasure of my ass for the sake of my comfort.” Sumana stated.

Lynn motioned for me to talk to her outside the bedroom. I nodded and followed her.

“This girl is a danger to herself, you have to look out for her, she will not stop you, she will never say when enough is enough. I almost followed her down in there with the flogger. You have to keep your head. She is your responsibility now.” Lynn implored.

“I had not noticed how hurt she was, “ I explained slightly stunned. “She is the sweetest most precious woman I have ever known. I only want to hurt her not harm her

. Something that makes us both happy.”

“I’m not sure it is happiness she is looking for,” Lynn stated.

“I will do my best to protect her from herself, and from me,” I said. “Are you done for the evening?”

“No, I just wanted to clear the air a little. That flogger scene plus the blood on the butt plug just kind of put me on guard. She is still in there still horny and still hot, I think I can get into it again,” Lynn said, lust growing in her voice.

We returned to the bedroom. “I hope we weren’t gone long enough to ruin the mood,” I said. I went over and kissed Sumana on the lips. She kissed back passionately. In my head I heard I love you for wanting to but you don’t need to protect me.

I continued my affection display by pulling away from her lips and kissing her neck while massaging her breasts. I don’t have to but I will. I thought back. Sumana suddenly moaned.

I looked down and Lynn had a medical exam glove on and had two fingers in Sumana’s pussy. She began licking Sumana’s clit while moving the fingers in and out.

Lynn said, “You were a good girl for the flogging now your turn you may cum freely. Also, you may show your appreciation to your master by licking his ass.”

I positioned my ass over her face and lowered myself down. Sumana immediately went to work on my ass. Up, down, around she went at it like a girl possessed. I also had a good view of Lynn working on Sumana. Lynn pulled her fingers out and applied more lube and pressed three fingers in and started working in and out. She then grabbed a magic wand and pressed it against Sumana’s clit. Sumana jumped and moaned loudly into my ass before continuing her task of pleasuring me. Lynn pulled her fingers out and added even more lube. She pressed the three fingers back in paused for a second then pulled back and uncurled her pinkie and pressed four fingers in.

Sumana had stopped licking. She began breathing in a very deep deliberate manner trying her best to stay relaxed to avoid squeezing down on Lynn’s hand. I had a cruel impulse and disrupted her concerted effort by roughly tweaking her nipples, saying “Get back to work asslicker.” I could tell that caused her to clamp down on Lynn’s hand and increase her stimulation. Her breathing was still deliberate but she started licking again, though not quite as focused as before.

Lynn took her hand out and again applied lube. “Are you ready for the big time little girl?”

Sumana managed a muffled “Yes”.

Lynn inserted the three fingers again, then four. She pulled back and cupped her thumb and started slowly pressing in.

Sumana was making all kinds of noises between my ass cheeks but kept enough composure to keep occasional licks going. I could tell by her stomach’s movements that she was no longer able to stop her pussy from contracting. She seemed to be quite actively spasming. Lynn kept working the fingers in and out and turning different directions though not yet passing the widest part of her hand. Then, in what was quite a surprising fast instant, Lynn’s hand finally went past the widest part and disappeared up to her wrist as Sumana screamed and convulsed in a violent orgasm.

I dismounted Sumana’s face. Lynn pulled all the way out and easily went all the way back in again, she did this several times. Sumana was no longer experiencing anything other than the fist in her pussy, she was having one continuous orgasm. Lynn then pressed even deeper. Back and forth, not exiting this time literally fist fucking Sumana.

There seemed to be no end to the continuous spasming. This near continuous state of orgasm, the complete loss of control was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

Soon Lynn extracted her hand. “Do you feel like you got your fair share of fun?”

Sumana tried to form words but it just came out “mu ne hu na” as she was nodding her head.

“Well your Master and I will now have ours” Lynn taunted. She untied Sumana from the bed. She placed Sumana on the floor on her knees. Lynn then tied Sumana’s hands behind her back. “Watch me while I fuck your Master, watch me while I give him what you can’t, watch me while I give him my pussy.” While I sat on the side of the bed Lynn went to her bag and got a condom and knelt in front of me. She gave my cock a courtesy suck or two but I was already hard as she rolled the condom down my shaft.

Lynn then mounted me in a sitting position facing away from me so she could look Sumana in the eyes as she fucked me. I joined in kissing Lynn’s shoulders and feeling her nipples while looking at Sumana. I expected to see some jealousy but all I saw was joy and lust.

Up until now I had stayed out of Lynn’s mind. There had been no reason to intrude with the way things had gone.Now, however, I wanted to make sure she had a hell of a fuck. I pressed in and was again presented with the harp metaphor. Her arousal string was already vibrating quite vigorously strong enough to set up a small vibration in her orgasm string. I gave the orgasm string a small pluck while gently pinching Lynn’s pierced nipples.

“Your Master’s cock feels so good in my pussy,” Lynn quivered but kept fucking. I began gently biting her shoulders and the back of her neck. I plucked her arousal string again. Lynn fucked me harder. I moaned. “Don’t you wish you could give your Master this much pleasure?”

I gave another pluck to her orgasm string. She shook so hard she almost fell off my cock. I then held the orgasm string taut while plucking the arousal string. We kept fucking. I moved my right hand down to play with her clit, my left on her nipple playing more roughly now, all while still gently biting the back of her neck and shoulders. Pluck the arousal, still holding orgasm. Lynn started fucking even harder driven by the intense arousal and a desire to cum again. I still held the string. I could see the arousal increasing without me touching it. Soon Lynn had her own hand on her clit. I move back up to the other nipple. Pluck the arousal string again. She was whining between clenched teeth. She knew she was so close but until I released the string she couldn’t orgasm. She started fucking me even harder. I couldn’t take much more of this so I released the orgasm string while plucking it and the arousal string hard one more time. She lost control shaking uncontrollably and spraying all over the place. I continued to fuck up into her as I started cumming. Even as I came down from my orgasm she was still twitching.

Breathing hard she turned her head back and held the back of my head as she kissed me on the lips. “Thanks, I needed that”. She then reached down and grasped the base of the condom as she stood up. Sumana still sat there looking both joyful and lustful but her gaze was focused on the condom.

“Oh,” Lynn said, “did you want this?” She reached over and took the condom off. “That was one hard fuck I think I earned this” Lynn then proceeded to empty the condom into her mouth. She showed the contents not to me but to Sumana and swallowed. “Mmm, cummy in my tummy.” Sumana looked crestfallen. Lynn said “I am not entirely without heart you can taste what is left.” Then she gave Sumana a big wet open mouthed kiss.

“You really are wicked aren’t you?” I said.

“Don’t you forget it!” Lynn retorted.

Lynn and I untied Sumana and both gave her big hugs and kisses.

“Before I forget,” Lynn said as she ran to her bag and pulled out a card. “This is my friend Georgia who does piercings. With a barbell in those nipples they would never sit down.”

Sumana looked down and blushed. I found it completely adorable that a girl who just ate my ass while being fisted could still be embarrassed. “I also think we could do the labial piercings like you have but interlock the rings so it would be a chastity piercing.”

“That would be hot,” said Lynn, “I think Georgia has some little padlocks with a fourteen gauge loop. Sumana stood there quietly as two people discussed the future of her body. Something told me she was enjoying the thought.

Lynn stayed with us that night and slept between Sumana and I. Occasionally, I would wake up in the night to one of them moaning, but I didn’t really have the energy to join them.