The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 7.

I slept fitfully that night. I kept hearing notifications from my phone. I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. I couldn’t believe all I had and all I had lost. At least Jim left me alone. I didn’t hear a peep out of him that morning. I laid in bed, too miserable to shower or eat, let alone go to classes.

I couldn’t stop thinking about it. No powers. No Sumana. Without Sumana, no Lynn or Wendy. Maybe I would still have a shot at Gwen; but not after freezing up when she came on to me last night. I had had more than I had ever thought possible and now had nothing. I was a fate worse than death. How horrible was I? My basest desires hurt Sumana and took will from Wendy and Lynn. It was in reality rape;I had taken their ability to consent away. Sumana was right to think of me as a punishment.

The morning went on with me in the same thought loop. Jim quiety came and went a couple of times that morning. My phone kept going off. I didn’t want hear what anyone had to say.

There was a knock at my door. There was no reason to answer it. The knock came again, I groaned “Go away.”

Then I heard Gwen’s insistent voice “You promised me a private tutoring session today and I am going to get it!”

I opened the door. There Gwen was in a naughty Catholic schoolgirl get up. Tight white blouse unbuttoned to show her cleavage, a thin red tie loose around her neck, short plaid skirt, high knee socks and black heels. I didn’t want this.

“I just came from Sumana’s apartment. She looked upset and said she hadn’t seen you all day. From the looks of you I’d say you two had a fight.” Gwen hugged me then stepped away.

I began to speak “I ah.” Gwen put her hand up to my mouth.

“We will do the tutoring session after you take a shower and brush your teeth.” Gwen said while crinkling her nose. I gathered some clean clothes and my shower kit and went to the showers.

The shower cleared my head a lot. Gwen still appeared to want me and I would have to handle her without powers. The important fact was that Gwen was here. I could do this. I have had successful encounters with women before assumed my powers and there was no mistaking Gwen’s signals.

When I returned, Gwen was sitting at my desk working on the practice exercises. I sat beside her. “How have I done so far Sir?” The sir was in a playful tone. I began working the problems. All five of them were wrong. As I marked up the errors in the work Gwen pouted at me. When I was done she slid the ruler on the desk towards me. “I guess I need a firm reminder of how to use the distributive property.” She stood up and bent over putting her hands on the desk. I could now tell she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her full hips and ass were exposed.

I stood up and grabbed the ruler. I lifted the skirt onto her back to fully expose her backside. I put my hand on her ass and caressed her. Running my hand down her backside down to her thighs. Gwen moaned. I stepped back and drew the ruler back.

“You missed five problems so you will receive five swats. I need you to count them off for me.” I started gingerly

Smack “One.” She was already breathing a little heavier as she stuck her ass out farther.

A little harder this time.

Smack “Two.” She jumped a little and licked her lips.

Even harder this time. “Ah three.” She shifted her weight from one foot to the other making her ass wiggle and spread her legs a little farther. This spread her vulva and revealed she was wet..

Again, this time even harder.

“Ugh four.” Her legs were trembling now. Gwen looked back at me with a mix of tears, determination, and lust in her eyes.

“Look ahead,” I told her sternly, “no peeking.” Gwen turned her head forward. I could tell the anticipation was building. I drew my breath as if to prepare for a swat. She flinched.

“Hold still! Because you moved, I will have to go extra hard on this one.” She began to tremble even harder. I saw some moisture drip from her pussy. She was breathing heavily.

I swung the ruler hard. Smack! The ruler broke.

“Ahh five!” She squealed as she shook and fell to her knees. I was impressed. She had obviously just orgasmed from being spanked.

While Gwen was on her knees, she turned to me. “Sir I have a confession.” She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, “I don’t have any money to pay for this lesson.”

I could see the game here. “How do you plan to pay for the instruction you just received?” I asked sternly.

“I was hoping I could do a service for you.” Gwen said while unbuttoning her shirt the rest of the way, then unclasping her bra.

“Do you really think that flashing me your tits is payment for this lesson? Also, there is the matter of a punishment for lying to me by agreeing to a lesson you knew you couldn’t pay for.” I looked at her face with the most angry expression I could muster while my heart was jumping like a kid in a candy store.

“Yes, Sir; as payment you can use me however you want for your pleasure and as punishment you should slap my tits ten times, five each.” Gwen looked up hopefully.

“I believe that will square our debt. Stand up, remove your skirt, put your hands behind your head, spread your legs, and close your eyes,” I demanded. She moved quickly to comply. I reached forward and put my hands beneath her breasts feeling the fullness I had wanted for so long. I leaned in, kissed and gently sucked each nipple while I was cupping her large breasts. Gwen stood there moaning while I played with her breasts. I bit her nipples gently at first then harder and with suction. Her reaction became stronger and more obviously positive each time. I reached between her legs and brushed her pussy. She was soaked. I gently slid a finger in and she moaned. I began working her pussy with my left hand while my right hand continued to abuse her left nipple. She was writhing against my hands and moaning. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth. She sucked them clean. “Have you ever tasted pussy before?”

“Just my own, Sir,” Gwen moaned as I continued to work her nipple.

“Have you ever done anything with a girl before?” I asked hopefully.

“I made out with my roommate at a frat party in front of the boys,” Gwen replied breathing heavy.

“Did you like it?” I probed.

“Very much,” Gwen replied.

“I would like to see that very much,” I told her.

“I would like to show you that, too,“ Gwen said hesitantly, “I am not sure my roommate would though.”

I had pressed that issue far enough for now. Without warning, I slapped Gwen’s right tit immediately above the nipple with my left hand. “One,” she quickly said. Then the top of her left tit with my right hand. “Two,” Then in quick succession the outside of the each breast. “Three, Four,” She barked out. Gwen was gritting her jaw now. The bottom sides, in quick succession. “Five, Six.” Her knees buckled a little.

I reached between Gwen’s legs again, still hot wet and open. “I believe you are enjoying this. I am not sure this is a punishment at all.” She stood there silently, obviously unsure of how to answer. I stepped back and smacked the inside of her right breast hard with my right hand. “Seven.” Again, the other side left hand to right breast. “Eight.” I stood back and looked at her. Each breast had four hand prints circling her large areola. I turned a bit to the side to get a good angle. This one was going to hurt. Left hand right directly across the right nipple. “Nine,” she said between clenched teeth. Tears were starting in her eyes. I turned for the final swat, my right hand came down hard across her left nipple. “Ten,” she said then heaved with sobs for a while.

“Now that your punishment is out of the way, we can begin your payment.” I stepped forward and kissed Gwen on the lips, slid my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. She dropped her arms and hugged me back and returned the kiss. My right hand slid down to feel her ass and I could feel the heat of the raised area where I swatted her. Squeezing that made her moan and press her naked body harder into me. I then stepped back and removed my clothes and sat on the bed. I pointed to the floor in front of me. Taking the, admittedly obvious, hint Gwen knelt in front of me and kissed the head of my penis. She then spit onto it and spit between her breasts and put one breast on either side of my cock and began to work them up and down while licking the head when in came through. It felt incredible! She had worked hard on this technique. It was now that I remembered I had no powers and I needed to make sure this lasted if I wanted her back.

“Stop, I want to taste you first.” I stood up and helped her up onto the bed. I knelt between her legs. She had a lovely pussy, shaved except for a red triangle right above the top of the slit. I gently licked outside her labia and above to tease her. Then I parted her labia with my fingers and began licking in a circle, slowly from the outside in, closing in on her hole and avoiding her clit. Once I got to the center, I tried to push my tongue up inside her. She was moaning and holding my head to her. I then slid two fingers inside her and began rubbing her g-spot. Next I put my mouth over her clitoral hood and sucked. I kept my tongue back sucking then releasing suction several times until she was begging me to lick it. I obliged her sucking it in again and began flicking my tongue up and down, then back and forth, circles; clockwise then counterclockwise. Experimenting to see what she liked the best. I settled on a rhythm of rubbing her g-spot and licking and sucking. Soon she was bucking wildly then suddenly tensed up, I sucked once quite hard, then she convulsed. My hand was flooded with juice and I released the suction.

She laid there panting while I stood up and kissed her on the lips. I then got a condom and handed it to her and sat back on the bed. She opened it and put it between her lips and quickly applied it with her mouth giving it it a few good pumps. I laid back and she mounted me and began moving up and down. I simply enjoyed the view for a brief moment watching her red hair wave and her breasts bounce. Then I raised my hands up to cup her breasts. I began to lightly squeeze her breasts as she moved. She placed her hands over mine and put my thumb and fore finger around her nipples and squeezed. I didn’t have to be asked twice. I began mauling her nipples causing her to fuck even harder. Soon she was cumming again, but I didn’t let up. I began to fuck back and pinch her nipples even harder. This led her to a series of small orgasms.

I felt myself approaching orgasm. I focused hard to push that down. I had to make this last. I flipped her over to missionary. I began to fuck her hard and fast and somehow managed to hang on and not cum. I reached up to again to torment her nipples as she began to cum. I kept fucking hard and playing with her nipples as she continued with a series of orgasms. My muscles were burning but I kept going. I must have fucked hard for twenty minutes while she came countless times. I was covered with sweat. I released my focus and came hard. I collapsed exhausted on her chest. I slid down so I could rest my head on her breasts. She held my head to her.

“Wow. Just wow. That was amazing,” she said. I couldn’t say anything as I was breathing too heavy. I had never gone that long or that hard. I am not in shape for that kind of exercise. When I caught my breath, I shifted to laying beside her with my right hand on her left cheek and my arm between her beautiful breasts.

As we were laying there the door opened. Jim came in, looked surprised then smiled. Gwen didn’t try to cover herself and I noticed her nipples harden. I had forgotten her exhibistionist streak. He grabbed his backpack and a few clothes and left without saying anything. I fully expected a series of crude comments but was relieved he left quietly.

After a long period of silently cuddling Gwen said, “I need to get back and clean up before I head to class, and you need another shower.” As she got up and began dressing, I laid there watching as she once again covered that beautiful body. She then went to the door as I was still staring at her. “I’ll give you a call if I need another lesson.”

“Maybe, but my rates may go up.” I gave her a hard stare that I couldn’t keep from turning into a mischievous grin.

She blushed and said, “I’ll have to find a way to pay then,” as she turned and left the room.

I felt so much better. I grabbed my things for another shower and realized how hungry I was. My shower was extra fast, then I grabbed my phone and backpack and headed to the student union. After a large taco salad and Coke I felt good. Not just better but good. That was until I remembered all those message notifications on my phone. I was afraid to look.

I had messages from Gwen, Wendy, and Sumana. I started with the easiest. I looked at Gwen’s messages. “Are we still on for PRIVATE tutoring?”; “I’m coming over now”; “Are you at your room?”; “Why aren’t you answering” I replied, “Sorry I didn’t answer. Glad you found me though.”

Then Wendy’s from last night, “You want Dinner?”; “Are you there” Then from this morning,. “You didn’t get back to me”. Then this afternoon, “I’ll check with Sumana.” It looked like I might still have a chance with Wendy if I played it right. I would have to be careful to get her introduced to Gwen in the right way and I wasn’t sure it was possible without Sumana. “Hey, you still want dinner?” I replied.

Finally, the one I had been dreading. “Please come back”; “I need to explain”; “I love you come back”; “I’ll do anything to make it up”. I was shook up again. I didn’t know how I could take her back when she saw me as a punishment. She had seemed so perfect but how could I be with her. Maybe I should have chosen a gentler food I thought as my stomach began to churn again. I should have just deleted the contact and went on. Crap. I moped back to my room. How was I going to figure this out and live with all of it.