The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 9

I got to the library and from across the room noticed Jim sitting at one of the tables starting with helpless horror as some girl was giving him a piece of her mind. She then stormed off and Jim slammed his head into the table with frustration. I walked over to Jim passing a perky blonde who seemed to be watching the argument with interest. When I got close enough to talk to him, he stared up to me looking helpless and frightened.

“Who was she and why was she so mad at you?”

Jim just opened his mouth to speak then stopped and lowered his head in defeat. Silence was not Jim’s thing, I don’t think I have ever known him to be able to shut up even if it was to his benefit.

“Come on you can tell me.” He just shook his head. I then realized I didn’t have to interrogate him I could find out more directly. I pressed into Jim’s mind. I immediately saw thought bubbles all over the place. fuck what is wrong why can’t I talk I had been working on Sarah for weeks and now she thinks I am shunning her I’m going to explode Then I pushed a little farther and saw hanging like a padlock around his mouth the words SHUT THE FUCK UP—they were my words. I immediately released the lock. Jim looked instantly better.

“I haven’t been able to talk all day. I don’t know what happened. Everytime I opened my mouth no words came. Sarah thinks I am mad and not talking to her and my project partner thinks I don’t care about our paper. I couldn’t even order breakfast from the grill; I had to go to the cafeteria where I served myself. Why can I talk now? What happened? Hey how about you and Gwen? It’s about time that happened.” The onslaught of Jim’s voice about made me shut him up again but I am not that cruel.

“Well you seem to have no trouble talking now,” I interrupted his nonstop barrage of questions and statements. Jim continued pausing only to breathe. I sat and listened. I owed him that much for stopping him from talking. I realized what Sumana had said about direct command being much more powerful and dangerous. I am not sure I even want to try rewrite if a command is that dangerous. If I do command I will have to make sure it isn’t so absolute and maybe not open ended either.

Eventually I broke in, “Sorry to interrupt Jim, but I do have some work to catch up on and it seems you are feeling better now.” I quickly extracted myself from his table and went to another to try to get some work done.

I noticed the blonde had turned her attention to me. I admired her cheerleader build, firm yet bouncy athletic yet curvy. I stopped myself, I am currently enjoying the company of four beautiful women, I really don’t need to complicate it any more. Too late. She had noticed that I noticed. She smiled at me and walked over. Crap, how did that work? I was not using my power at all. Women like this never came on to me before.

“You must be such a good person. I noticed how you cheered your friend right up,” she said in a slight southern accent. “My name is Michelle and one of the best ways to know if a guy is a good pick, is to see how he treats his friends when they are down. I’d say you’re a good’n”

Damn, she was coming on pretty hard. I decided to use my powers to see what was up. I tried to press into her mind but couldn’t seem to penetrate it. I knew my powers worked, they just worked on Jim. I pushed even harder. Nothing.

“Don’t just stare at me like a deer in the headlights, introduce yourself.” She smiled, tossed her hair, and swayed her shoulders back and forth. Damn, she was adorable and it was interesting that I couldn’t reach her mind and I knew from my encounter with Gwen that it was possible to have sex with hot women without the power.

“I’m Derick.”

“Nice to meet you Derick.” She offered me her hand. I accepted. She had warm soft hands. I went to pull away and she put her other hand over mine. She stared into my eyes smiled and looked down my body and back up to my face. She then led me through the stacks of books into a more secluded area of the library.

She leaned in and kissed me. She pulled me next to her and moved one hand up to the back of my neck and the other down to my butt. She pulled me close and ground her pelvis into mine.

Then I felt a little sting, like maybe her nail had caught me or a stone on her ring. Things got blurry then. I had no idea what was really going on. I was still conscious but was having trouble forming thoughts. I could only notice and react. Michelle led me out of the library with my arm over her shoulder and her arm around my waist. why can’t I see your thoughts. she smells like strawberries. My arm slipped down her shoulder pushing her blouse off her shoulder. nice tattoo.

She led me to her car and laid me down in back. such a pretty face. Then she took a needle out of her purse.

“No thanks, I don’t need a shot and I don’t do IV drugs,” I tried to say anyway. I’m not sure what slurred out of my mouth. Then I felt a prick and everything went black.

I am not sure how much later it was when my mind awoke but could move, not even open my eyes. There must have been a paralytic agent in the drug cocktail she injected into me. I could not see anything, I could not move, and I couldn’t reach Michelle’s mind. I might as well have been dead. I was stuck there completely confined within myself panicking with no foreseeable way out.

Finally I felt the car stopping. Here I was stuck, no sight, so I used my other senses. I heard a ding like a door chime. I could smell gasoline. We must be at a convenience store on the highway somewhere. I had another sense I could use, I reached out with my mind and found the clerk, three guys getting some beer, and one mind I couldn’t reach that must be Michelle.

My body was paralyzed by the drugs but my mind was only muddled. I came up with a plan. I put a command into the clerk to talk to Michelle as long as possible and to forget everything from now until both cars pulled out. I searched for the three guys and put a command into two of them to come get me out of the car and put me in their truck and take me back to town. The third guy I had slash Michelle’s tires. Then I heard some glass break and a door open. I was roughly dragged out of the car and put into the bed of a truck. I heard Michelle screaming to stop and come back as the truck sped down the highway.

We were on the road about an hour and a half before we turned off the highway. As we got closer to town I mentally directed the three guys to Sumana’s apartment. When we got there I tried something new. I pushed out without engaging specific minds to make people ignore the parking lot and stairwell as the three guys hauled me up the stairs to Sumana’s apartment. They knocked. When the door opened they all gasped or made some noise of appreciation. Sumana must have answered the door naked. Of course she did. That was what I had told her to do.

“Um, mam, do you want to cover up?” one of the guys asked.

“Why? Don’t you like what you see?”

“Um, well yeah, but, um, what should we do with him?”

“Set him over here on the couch. What happened?” Sumana demanded.

Then I heard Lynn, “I’ll get some wet wash clothes and the first aid kit”.

I felt someone soft sit beside me and hold me up. Then I heard Gwen’s voice. “Hang in there you’ll be ok.”

Then I felt another soft presence on the other side of me. Wendy asked, “Is there anything I can do?”

One of the guys explained, “Well we stopped and got some gas and saw this cute blonde lookin’ all suspicious. Then Frank here noticed this guy knocked out in the back of her car. So he broke the glass and he and Phil helped him into the back of our truck. We thought he looked like a student so we headed back here.” I thought to myself, it is amazing the story they came up with to cover for the fact that they got mental commands. It never occurred to them how they knew what apartment complex let alone which actual apartment. Sumana got as many details about the girl and her car as she could but they didn’t have that many details nor did I. I didn’t think to make them get the license plate or anything. To be fair I was drugged.

I spoke to Sumana mentally. I met her in the library, she was watching Jim. I think it was because I had accidentally put a silence command on him and she somehow knew.

Sumana asked. What did you notice about her.

blonde, fit, nice legs, great ass. I heard an exasperated sigh.

You have four beautiful women and all you notice about her is her sex appeal.

Well she did have a tattoo of a ram’s horn in a pentagram.

I felt white hot rage from Sumana. “Girls, he’s in danger, He should never be left alone. Derick and I, and possibly you three as well are being hunted by a very dangerous group. He has been drugged with some paralytic. His vitals are fine. Hopefully the drug wears off soon. We need to keep a watch on him tonight and if he isn’t better in the morning we should take him to the hospital. I want to avoid that because that will get the authorities involved.”

Gwen spoke up, “Don’t we want them involved?”

“No we don’t know who is on their side and there are things that we won’t be able to explain to them,” Sumana replied.

“Like what?” Wendy questioned.

I reached out to all four of the girls at once. Mind control a chorus of gasps filled the room. You all should know, to some degree I have affected all your minds.

“You mean you made us do all those depraved things?” Wendy asked aghast.

“Not really,” Sumana spoke up. “He did influence and push some but your bisexuality, and push/pull attraction to degradation were already there, he just fed it. And you Gwen, he fed your exhibitinism, jelousy/lust, and masochism, and Lynn needed almost no prompting to join us.”

Lots of surprised sounds. I pushed in before anyone could form words. I am sorry. At times I acted on instinct. I have better control now. Gwen I hardly influenced you at all and never pushed you. Lynn, I did manipulate your arousal but I think you would have wanted to take Sumana anyway. Wendy I pushed you the hardest but Sumana is right, it was in you all along. For the most part I have used my power to discover your desires and provide you with great pleasure.

“You are all here because he gave you mind blowing orgasms and you want more, not because he is commanding you. You can leave if you want, he won’t stop you. If you stay you are admitting you want his control, the pleasure his commands give us,” Sumana said seeming annoyed at the doubt or fear that must be showing on their faces.

The room was quiet. No one left.

“I like the way he makes me cum and the way he orders me,” Wendy admitted.

“I do like showing off, having to compete against such submissive beautiful women, and especially the pain of the spankings. And he can fuck for so long,” Gwen said her breathing getting harder as she said it.

“Like I am going to give up access to this much submissive pussy and the orgasms aren’t bad either,” Lynn said.

Everyone seemed ok with me messing with their minds. I was completely in charge. I wished I knew what to do. Part of me had ideas though. The paralytic only paralysed voluntary muscles. Hearing them all admit their kinks and allegiance made me hard.

“Look what you sluts have done to master,” Sumana said rubbing my cock through my pants. She undid my jeans and pulled out my cock and started sucking on it. Then there was movement and pretty soon I had eight hands and four mouths vying for my cock. Since I couldn’t fuck back and trying to manipulate so many minds at once was challenging in my still hazy state. I tried just tying it all together. I fed my pleasure and arousal into all four minds simultaneously. Even though it was four minds, it seemed easier than trying to turn up each person’s pleasure and arousal individually. It was more automatic, less conscious to just feed my pleasure and arousal to them. Also they got to feel the pleasure of each act which would teach them better cock handling skills.

I could tell from the yips and squeals that they were also enjoying each other’s bodies as well as mine. It didn’t take long before I was cuming into someone’s mouth. At that moment they all moaned or cried out cumming with me.

“Don’t you dare swallow,” I heard Sumana command. “You have to share with all of us we all helped.” I wish I could have seen the show. I heard lots of kissing sounds and moaning until everyone gulped at the same time. I rewarded them all with a direct orgasm command. The all moaned loudly again. I had never tried it before. I had always built pleasure and arousal until they came. It seems the direct command works though. That might be fun to try in public some time.

So why is everyone here? I though to all of them.

Sumana spoke up, “When you didn’t show for dinner with Wendy and I tried to reach you and couldn’t I checked your phone’s location from your laptop using your Google account and saw your phone was shut off somewhere East of town. I called the other girls to see if they knew where you were. They all came over. They were all worried and wanted to help find you and help keep me sane.”

“Sumana can face a paddle like a pro but it was real fear in her voice that brought me,” Lynn said.

“I just found you, no way I was going to lose you just yet,” Gwen said.

The girls went on for some time about how worried they were and how they had tried to find me. Once everything calmed down I figured I should help the girls find a new normal. Lynn, can you start dinner? Gwen, get out your math. Sumana, help Gwen with her math. Wendy, stay with me and keep me company.

It wasn’t long before I heard a smack and Gwen yelp, “Hey what was that for?”

“Your answer is wrong, isn’t that how these tutoring sessions go?” Sumana asked.

There was a gasp then, “Yes.”

Later I heard another smack followed by a gasp. Then Lynn spoke up, “If you slap the bottom of her ass with an upward stroke it will make her round ass jiggle more and as you know that area can be very pleasurable to be struck on.

“Like this?” Smack, gasp, moan. Sumana squealed with delight.

“I think you have the hang of it.”

I wished I could have seen the show.

Later I was carried to bed and stripped. Someone got me hard and they took turns riding me. I did the same pleasure distribution except this time I also fed whoever was riding me’s pleasure out. I thought about feeding it to me as well but I only had one shot left. As they were feeling my pleasure they all found ways to stay engaged and give me more. Pretty soon there were two girls licking my nipples and my legs were bent up so one girl could lick my ass. They kept changing riders, each except Sumana taking a turn. Each time I would get close, and since I was feeding them my pleasure they knew, they would change riders. Then, after they had many simultaneous orgasms, I finally came and they all had one more.

Sometime early Friday morning I rolled over. Wow, I just rolled over! The paralytic had worn off. I had rolled over into Sumana’s perfect backside. Oh how I wanted that backside. It hadn’t been a week yet. I would wait.

Rolled the other way. Lynn was there. I reached down and grabbed her butt. I slid my fingers down between her legs. She moaned and started to moisten. She pushed back and looked over her shoulder. I took my newly wet fingers and pressed on Lynn’s asshole. She gasped and nodded her head. I grabbed the lube off the headboard and lubed up my cock and pressed against her asshole. She expertly relaxed and allowed me in. I began a slow rhythm in and out. I reached into her mind and found the familiar strings of pleasure and arousal and began to pluck them with each thrust. I also started feeding my pleasure and arousal into her. It wasn’t long before she was panting and pushing with a fervor. I again blocked her orgasm. I then turned her over and positioned her with a pillow under her hips and myself with better leverage and began fucking hard and fast. She met every thrust, fists clenched holding the sheets, desperate for an orgasm. When I finally reached my apex, I released her orgasm. Lynn convulsed while my cock emptied into her ass. She has also squirted copious amounts of girl cum onto the pillow.

I rolled off Lynn onto my back and saw Sumana propped up on her elbow watching me and smiling. I layed there and Sumana lowered her head and took my still sensitive cock into her mouth and began to clean it up.

Lynn put her hand on the back of Sumana’s head and said, “Fuck, you are one damn dirty slut.”

“And she’s mine,” I added.

Lynn laid her head on my shoulder and we all went back to sleep.