The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUNRIZE: ONE WEEK AT THE RANCH

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have and interesting ideas for this story, write me at .

For those reading Sunrize Radio, the following Chapters, ONE WEEK AT THE RANCH, I am leaving out of the main story. It involves bestiality and I wanted to keep the main storyline free of this. One reader’s suggestions led me to write this version. I tried doing a little research on it to make it accurate. I reserve an author’s prerogative to twist reality to meet the needs of the story line.

If this is the first you have heard of Sunrize Radio, the story surrounds the relationship of workers on a morning radio show. The story involves three males, Grady, Tony and Rusty, and two female, Lacey and Farrah. Farrah is a new inductee into the morning crew. Grady’s wife, Dawn, and Tony’s wife, Shelly, will not take part in this week.

Ray, a Hypnotist, is a guest on the show but Lacey is dubious of hypnosis. To answer her skepticism, he challenges her to let him try to hypnotize her. Lacey, not wanting to back down, agrees to let him try. After succeeding in hypnotizing Lacey, he has her perform a few embarrassing routines, including giving a wet t-shirt contest to them and reaching a massive orgasm. He leaves a hypnotic trigger in her that Grady can use for a week trial. If they want, it can be made permanent. To do this they will need to see him and buy it at the weeks end.

Grady, the leader and holder of the trigger, struggles with the moral dilemma. He gives in and it becomes permanent. Ray, the Hypnotist, seals the deal and adds the bonus of hypnotizing the crew’s spouses, girlfriend, and boyfriend so they will not be upset with what goes on during the show; it is all work after all. Of course they can and do use the triggers in their significant others to spice up their home life. Shortly after, Farrah, Tony’s girlfriend, becomes a new member of the crew.

Things have escalated. There is now an internet version of the show where cameras capture the games. The girls have progressed from strutting around nude to blowjobs to being fucked by the crew and winners of the contests. During a cum tasting contest, Lacey tastes and picks a horses cum for the winner. This breakoff of Sunrize Radio deals with the aftermath of that contest.

CHAPTER 1

It has been two weeks since Dawn and Shelly have joined in on the fun. They were in a tag team mud-wrestling contest with Lacey and Farrah. It ended in a mud-orgy between the four of them, all in front of an appreciative audience.

Last Friday, Lacey and Farrah were horses again. This time though, Dawn and Shelly joined them as horses. It had taken a little work to get Dawn and Shelly to agree. First, Rusty had to agree. Since Grady had volunteered Dawn, with some help from Tony, Rusty went along with it. Then Rusty had put Shelly under with her hypnotic trigger and let Grady take control.

For the next 6 days, the four of them got together for supper and Grady worked on getting the ladies to agree to be horses. First he convinced them that Lacey and Farrah looked sexy as horses. He talked of how popular that segment had been on the show. It was popular because men found it sexy. Sexy on a man is what attracts women to a man. Sexy on a woman is what attracts men to a woman. If men found women dressed as horses sexy, then Dawn and Shelly had to admit it was sexy to dress as a horse.

Even though the wives were conditioned to not be jealous of what the men did with Lacy and Farrah during the show, it was natural for women to compete. It was natural for them to want to be as sexy as the women on the show. It was natural for them to want to appear in sexy segments of the show. It was for the show, therefore it was natural for what they did to be out of their norm and outrageous.

They underwent several hypnotic sessions. On Wednesday night, after awakening them, Grady brought up the subject of having Lacey and Farrah up as horses again. The two wives looked at each other and then sheepishly asked if they could be part of the segment. Grady acted reluctant but caved into their desire.

That Friday, all four women were painted up and harnessed.

Lacey and Farrah had the same paint job as the week before. Lacey and Farrah’s outfits had been the same as the previous week, with the addition open cup bras, stick-on tassels covering their nipples and a ‘c-string’ to cover their pussies. An image of large lips with bright red lipstick adorned the front. Slight modifications were made to the c-string to accommodate the tail.

Grady’s wife, Dawn, was painted as an Appaloosa. She was a deep brown on top and a white bottom with deep brown leopard spots. Shelley was a Dun Akhal-Tekeo which is almost golden in color. Their outfits differed from Lacey’s and Farrah’s in that they had extremely-small light weight black string bikini tops and bottoms. Holes had been cut in the ass of the bikinis to allow for the tails. To walk around with a dildo in their ass was a new experience for them.

That Friday morning, Grady had them out to a private field. Here he had all four women harnessed up to one larger wagon, Lacey and Dawn on the left and Farrah and Shelley on the left. The nipple clips were not used this time. Grady did tie the opposite legs together on the Lacey and Dawn and also on Farrah and Shelley, to teach them to keep opposite legs in time. This was to give them the appearance of a trot. Using actual horse hoof beats as a metronome, he kept them in pace. By speeding up or slowing down the metronome, he controlled the speed of the ‘horse’ team. There were about twenty men that watched as they practiced.

Their progress was documented on the radio and the internet. When he was satisfied, he had the wagon loaded on a trailer and ladies were loaded in a horse trailer. Somehow being tucked away in a horse trailer made them feel more like a piece of property. Driving to a popular park in the city, he unloaded them.

Lacey and Farrah were more used to being on public display. Dawn and Shelley were mortified. Harnessed up, they travelled the park pulling the wagon and the three men. Women and men alike, stopped to gawk and stare at them. The men waved from the wagon. For an hour they cruise the park. Police were called but they did not interfere.

Several stops were made along the route where Grady or one of the other men would answer questions. Many men and a few women posed with the ‘horses’. As conditioned by Grady, the more embarrassed the women were, the more their arousal helped overcome their trepidation. When the men turned on their tails for the run back to the trailer, the women stumbled as their bodies surged with pleasure. After being helped back to the radio station, a thorough warm down fuck was given them. The wives still were only fucked by their husbands.

These memories were still fresh in Lacey’s mind as she came down the boarding ladder of the Airbus A-320, a small twin engine passenger plane. Grady, Tony, Rusty, and Farrah were right behind her. She was stretching her legs after the four hour plane ride. The Airport consisted of a small 30′x30′ terminal. It was not hard to spot the cowboy waving the “Sunrize” welcome sign. Two large dogs sat on either side of him.

The cowboy belonged to the ‘Ride’m Wild’ Ranch. Adam Jakeson had invited them out after pulling the prank a few weeks ago- the one where he brought in a sample of his stallion’s, Admiral’s, cum and submitted it to the ‘Tasting’ contest. Lacey had unwittingly drunk it and chose it as the winner.

She met Adam briefly at the “TOP’s” stripper bar. He had chosen Farrah for his lap dance. Lacey was surprised to feel she was a little jealousy at that.

The last two weeks the men had kept teasing Lacey about choosing horse cum for the winner. They stepped it up on Monday. She was enjoying some carrots and dip she had found in the refrigerator. A note had been with it stating it was free for the taking. It was the best dip she had ever tasted.

“This is great dip, who brought it in?” she had asked, using her fingers to get the last drops from the bowl. Then the guys and even Farrah were laughing.

“What?” she asked.

“Animal cum lover,” Rusty teased her. And with that phrase, she realized they had substituted her dip with Admiral’s, the stallion’s, cum. She blushed at being called an ‘animal cum lover’. It was embarrassingly true.

Why hadn’t she realized what it was while she was eating it?

Taking Adam up on supplying more horse and animal cum, they kept the pranks going all week, several times a day. About mid-week they started to mix it up a little. She had put some spread on her bagel and was really enjoying it when someone had called her an “animal cum lover”. Immediately she realized it was cum on her bagel and it was not human cum. Still it had tasted different than Admiral’s.

“Dog,” Rusty had told her.

She had tried to put a disgusted look on her face but was unable to maintain the pretense. By the end of the week, she had tasted various animals cum- horses, dogs, pigs, bulls, donkeys, and goats to name a few.

Truth be known, it wasn’t her fault she kept falling for the prank. Using hypnosis, Grady had used Lacey’s embarrassment about eating animal cum to make it so she would not recognize it for what it was. He used her craving for it to keep her doing falling for the pranks.

The initial craving came from Grady’s command prior to the tasting contest. “After you have decided the winner, you will become fixated with sampling it directly from the fruit. The more time you have, the more fixated you will become.” It was to make the girls want to give the winners blow jobs. When Lacey chose Admiral, it had the unintended consequence of creating a deep desire in her for horse cum. Tony had convinced Grady to not reverse it but to help her accept she had an attraction to animal cum in general.

Grady had reinforced the command. He had told her that everyone likes different tastes, she like the taste of animal cum. Were the animals hurt to give her this cum? It sure didn’t seem like it. Then Grady had introduced her to the word ‘zoophilia’. This had sounded so much better than bestiality.

Tony had kept up talking about it with Grady. Tony let him know that turning Lacey unto animals was not his responsibility. He was ‘Guiltless Grady’. By last week, Grady was willing to take the next step.

After putting her under with the phrase ‘nighty night’, he added the command that each time she tasted the animal cum, her desire grew in her. Grady explained to her in her trance that she needed to understand this desire. To understand this desire, she needed to look up ‘zoophilia’ on the internet. Of course she needed to see what it was about before she could judge it so she needed to look at the pictures. She needed to look at them long enough to overcome her own prejudice so she could make a valid judgment.

So she started looking it up and perusing the images. At first she looked on with a mixture of horror and disgust but there was also a feeling of arousal and attraction to it. The more she looked, the more the horror and disgust faded and the greater the attraction and arousal became. Lacey, of course, had no conscious knowledge of this.

Using the phrase ‘animal cum lover’ made her realize what she had done. With this realization came the realization that the more she consumed, the more her desire would increase. Only her humiliation at being an animal cum lover kept her from telling them off.

“Hello,” smiled the cowboy, brining Lacey back to the present. “My name is Rick.” He stuck out his hand.

“Hello,” grins Lacey, bypassing his hand to give him a warm hug. Farrah gave him another hug when Lacey finished.

Grady gives a formal introduction.

“I feel like I know you,” Rick tells them, “since I have seen you so many times on your show. We are usually busy at the time of the show but we watch the podcast in the evening. Adam bought a subscription for us to watch in the bunkhouse.”

Seen? Lacy blushes. She is still not used to the idea of the internet site. And the fact that they watch her and Farrah’s performances in the bunkhouse at night brings a whole new perspective on it. She can’t help but wonder if they whack-off to video of her. Damn if it doesn’t get her excited.

The two dogs nudged Lacey with their noses. “And who are these two?” Lacey asks. “And can I pet them?”

“They are both love to be petted by beautiful ladies. This one is Max,” Rick informed her indicating the dog on his left. “He is a Great Dane.”

“I thought Great Danes were tan,” Lacey comments. Max is white with black spots, colored like a Dalmatian but with the black spots being more irregular in shape. She steps back as he stands, “Wow! He is big!”

“Gentle giant,” Rick assures her. “He is a little over 30 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds. And no, not all Great Danes look like Marmaduke.”

She rubs his head some more. She is still intimidated by him but he does seem like a nice dog.

“And this is Buster, an English Mastiff. He is maybe an inch shorter than Max but about the same weight.”

She goes over to him and scratches him behind his ears.

“I was told you have a dog at home and like dogs.”

“Yeah,” Lacey concurs, still petting them. “Mine is a Golden Lab. Not quite as big as these boys.”

“Adam thought you might like to have the pair of them for companions for the week.”

“Companions?”

“Yeah, let them hang out with you.”

“Sure,” she finds herself agreeing.

“Good, then here are their leashes,” he hands the leashes to Lacey.

“Their beds have been moved to your room, to the foot of your bed.”

Lacey isn’t sure this is such a good idea. But Grady’s hypnotic command to her and Farrah before boarding the plane was not to offend the host by turning down the hospitality offered them. They are to agree with any situations they were put in and be graciously thankful. Lacey thinks of these commands as her own thoughts.

“Let’s go get luggage.”

Lacey lurches as the dogs follow after Rick. She is not sure who is really in control.

On the ride back to the ranch, Grady sits up front with Rick, Tony and Rusty have Farrah pinned between them on the second seat. Lacey is pinned between Max and Buster. Rick apologizes but explains that with the suitcase in the back, the dogs need to sit with her.

Lacey is getting more and more comfortable with them. Soon Max and Buster have their heads in her lap. She can feel Max’s bristles brush against her pussy as her micro-skirt slides up higher with each bounce. The thin g-sting does little to cushion the fur.

It is another hour-and-a-half ride to the ranch, most of it over bumpy dirt roads. Finally they are there. Lacey laughs at the caricature on the sign. Under “Ride’m Wild Ranch” is a black outline of what looks like a cowboy riding a bucking bronco. Looking closer, one realizes the rider and horse have switched positions.

“That’s cute,” she comments. Rusty turns and gives her a grin, a chill goes down her spine.

Lacey realizes how big the ranch is as they pull up to the main house. It is a huge three story house. It looks more like an old southern plantation house than a ranch. A large barn or stable stands off to the right. She can see a dozen horses in the pasture. She tries to guess which one, if any, is Admiral.

“Why don’t you wander around a little by the coral while I get your things to your room,” Rick offers.

Before they can answer, three more men come around the end of the building.

“Hey guys, give me a hand.”

As they grab their stuff, Grady quickly grabs his camera bag. “It will be a good chance to pick out an area to use for the outdoor segment of the show.”

“Max and Buster will need to relieve themselves,” Rick hands the leashes to Lacey.

Lacey half leads and is half dragged to the coral. Each of the dogs finds a place to take a piss. Lacey cannot help but notice how endowed they are. Damn, they are big.

“We can use the stables,” she hears Grady saying as she catches up with them. “It will give us the outdoor feel but limits the excess sunlight. Remind me to ask Adam if our box of equipment arrived.”

Even as he talks, the front door bangs. Lacey is pretty sure she recognizes the man who walks over as Adam.

“Hello,” he greets them. “It is good to see you again. Especially you two,” he gives both Lacey and Farrah a gentle hand squeeze as he says this.

Lacey and Farrah both hug him simultaneously, squeezing him between their breasts. Be very thankful to the host, echoes in their head.

When they are done hugging, Adam smiles and looks at Lacey, “I thought Lacey might like an official introduction to Admiral.”

Lacey blushes. “Sure.” She has to be nice to her host. Hell, she wants to meet the horse. There is a tingling in her crotch as she realizes this.

As they walk to the coral Adam asks, “Can you guess which one Admiral is?”

There are several horses in the coral of all different sizes and colors. But when she lays eyes on the largest one, deep brown, black mane and black fur around its hoofs, she thinks this must be him.

Pointing to him she asks, “Him?”

“Very good, that is Admiral,” he hands her some sugar cubes as they approach. “You can unleash Max and Buster; they only need a leash when off the ranch.”

Why hadn’t Rick told her? She unclips them. They stay by her side as she walks.

Adam whistles as they approach the fence. Several horse heads pop up but only Admiral comes over.

FUCK he is huge. His back is about the same height as her head.

“Hold out your hand flat,” he advises. “He is big but he is a gentle giant.” As Admiral approaches, Adam continues, “He is a Belgian Draft horse. He is 17.5 hands tall and weighs close to a ton.”

“How tall is 17.5 hands?” Lacey asks sheepishly as she holds out her hand to the horse. Admiral nibbles the cubes off her hand. Just being this close to him gives Lacey a sexual high.

“That is about 5′10″ to his back.”

“Shit, that is taller than me,” she grins. “I am only 5′9″ in heels”. She can’t help but look at the horse’s cock as he stands there. Hell, it is almost eye level and it is huge. It is not even erect and she cannot believe how big it is.

“But like I said, he is a Belgian Draft horse. They are known for their gentleness. They also can be ridden. I was thinking after the show tomorrow, we could go for a horse ride. You could ride Admiral.”

“That wou...” Lacey has to clear her throat. “That would be great.”

She looks at the others.

“Definitely,” agrees Grady, getting nods from everyone else.

“Well good,” smiles Adam. A chime sounds from the main building. “That would be supper. Let’s go and get it while it is hot. Then after dinner, I can show you your rooms and we can hang out and talk. I invited some of the hands to hang around if that is OK. They are great fans of you.”

“That would be perfect,” Grady tells him.

“Oh, your box of electronics arrived. I put it in the dining room.”

They all head to the kitchen.

The dining room is a long room with a long table in it. Chairs are lined up on either side. There is enough seating for 20 people. 10 of those seats are taken by ranch hands.

Supper is uneventful except for the stares Lacey and Farrah kept getting from the men and the fact that Max and Buster both sit behind Lacey.

“I think those two have taken a liking to you,” Adam tells her.

“I think they have staked a claim,” jokes Tony. Everyone laughs, Lacey a little more tentative than the others.

After dinner, Adam shows them around to their rooms. They are all very nice, with a southern taste to them. All of them have king size poster beds with pillow top mattresses. It is bigger than her bed at home. She notices two dog beds by the foot of her bed. Max and Buster’s beds, she realizes. They haven’t left her side since she arrived.

“... And there and there,” Grady points to several spots, showing some of the hands where he wants the remote cameras he has brought. Lacey can’t believe she has allowed Grady to talk her into this. At midnight tonight, they are going live. That means Lacey and Farrah will be on camera 24/7 until they leave on Friday. Grady has rented enough web cameras to equip each room with several, including the bathroom and shower. “Not steam lenses,” Tony has explained to her. And when they are outside, at least two of the hands will be carrying cameras.

She just has to forget they are there, says a voice in the back of her head. You cannot act natural if you remember they are there. Just ignore them. Only remember they are there if you need to remember this is all for work. Whatever you do this weekend is for work.

She shakes her head to clear her thoughts. “This is a lovely room.” She smiles at Adam.

After the tour they sit in the big living room. As they come in, she can hear her voice from the TV.

“Fuck... Fuck...” and then some mumbles

“They are watching past podcasts,” Adam explains.

Lacey turns and watches. It is a scene from last Monday. This was the first time she has watched herself on the website. She is stretched out on the rack facing down. There is one cameral on the floor facing upwards. Tony has cranked her legs apart until she is doing a split with her hands over her head. Lacey’s crotch twinges in remembrance of being stretched so far. Then, as she watches, Rusty shoves his cock in her mouth and Tony is just removing the vibrator/dildo from her pussy. He has left the one in her ass in and on.

At the time, she had not realized what was about to happen. She remembered the moment vividly. Tony shoved his cock into her in one thrust. Lacey had been on such a high that she immediately orgasmed.

“Wine,” offered Adam.

She grabs it and swigs it down in one gulp.

It looks like porn but it is not porn, she reminds herself. This is just a cutting edge show. Of course some people might misinterpret it. But she is a disk jockey. What she does on the show is for the benefit of the audience.

“Have another,” Adam fills her glass.

Rick motions her over, patting his lap. Well this whole week is for the show, she reminds herself. And she is supposed to be nice to the hosts.

She smiles as she walks over and sits in his lap.

“Maybe you could help him out with that lump on his lap,” suggests Grady.

Be graciously thankful. She has sucked many cocks in the last few weeks and this is for the show. She smiles and goes to her knees. For the next few hours, Lacey and Farrah spend most of their time between the men’s knees. Of course their panties are discarded and their shirts end up above their tits as they pleasure themselves while giving head. There are 10 hands present plus Adam and the three guys. Lacey is disappointed when Farrah gets to blow Adam again. Still, they both are pleasantly full of cum by bed time.

It is almost eleven thirty when they head to bed, way past her bed time.

“Remember, the video goes on at midnight,” Grady reminds the girls. “No covers and you have to keep the lights on.”

“How will I sleep with the lights on?”

Grady hands her a sleep mask. She sticks her tongue out at him.

“Why don’t you change into your nighty and get into bed? I will come back and check the lighting.”

Grady left for fifteen minutes. When he returns, he finds her cleaned up and lying in bed. Her pink baby doll nightie is sheer and the bra portion hides nothing. The cloth on her G-string is minimalistic. She has worn pink stocking to bed, held up by garters and a garter belt. She is lying quietly there but looking very uncomfortable.

“I don’t know Grady,” she complains. “This feels so uncomfortable and unnatural.”

“Just relax,” he tells her. “Remember, the audience has seen you more exposed.”

“But just lying here thinking of it makes it weird.”

“Nighty night,” he tells her.

As her head drops to her chin, he has her sit down on the edge of the bed. First he helps her to relax. All she will remember is Grady telling her to relax and finally agreeing with him. Then she will remember him leaving for the night. He gives her a few commands to be horny while sleeping and to need to use some of her toys to relieve herself. The ‘zoophilia’ is like an addiction, he reminds her. She already knows she has zoophilia tendencies. Therefore it is natural if she secretly fantasizes about being fucked by animals.

She might feel bad allowing an animal to fuck her. But if an animal forces itself upon her, she can enjoy it without guilt. Tonight her dreams will all be about being taken by animals.

Then Grady goes a step further.

“When you invite a man to your bed, it is natural for him to assume you want to have sex with him. Do you agree?”

“Yes,” Lacey admits.

“So at minimal, any male you have in your bed with you should expect a blowjob. Is that reasonable?”

“Yes”

“Any male,” he emphasized. “Repeat.”

“Any male.”

“And you would grant that expectation.” He emphasizes. “Now repeat it in your own words.”

“Any man...”

“Stop, you just agreed any male not any man. Use any male when you repeat it back.”

“Any male who comes to bed with me should expect sex, at minimal a blowjob. I agree with this. I will give any male who comes into my bed a blowjob.”

“Now if you had him in your bed a second time, he should expect more. That is reasonable?”

“Yes,” she reluctantly agrees.

“Now tell me in your own words what a man should expect and what you would give a male who was in your bed a second time.”

“Any male who comes to bed with me a second time should expect more than a blowjob. I will fuck any male who comes to bed with me a second time.”

“Good,” Grady gives commands so she will not remember what has been said. She will remember Grady saying good night and leaving. She will remember getting her dildo out from her suitcase. She will not wake up until she hears Grady say, “Good morning.”

Grady digs into her suitcase to find her dildo. He finds several options, including some that looked like male cocks, including balls. She has gotten a little creative, he smiles to himself. He chooses a more generic purple one and places it in her hands.

Already she is squirming in her dreams. He watches for a while until she starts massaging her already moist pussy with it. Then he turns to Max and Buster, lying at the bed. Calling them, he has them each get up on the bed, to lie down on either side of Lacey.

Two minutes of twelve, he makes his exit.

Going to his room, he switches on the website to watch the proceedings.

Meanwhile, Lacey is dreaming of being chased by a pack of dogs through the woods. She trips. One of the dogs approaches her as she tries to back away. She is surrounded.

They nuzzle into her crotch. His tongue feels so real. FUUCKKK!!! She is coming. Over and over she has these types of dreams. Sometimes they end with the animal licking her up, sometimes they are fucking her. Part of her knows this is all just a phantasy but to part of her it feels so real.

Four hours later, Grady sticks his head in and hollers, “Good morning. Oh sorry, I did not mean to intrude.” He slips back out.

Lacey is instantly awake. Something is so wrong. She immediately realizes there are two shapes next to her in bed. Someone or something is licking at her pussy.

She looks down in horror and sees the dildo in her pussy. But it is Max and Buster and both are licking at the juices coming out of her that sends her over the edge.

“Nooooo. OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!” she hollers as a massive orgasm rips over her.