The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUNRIZE: ONE WEEK AT THE RANCH

CHAPTER 2

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have and interesting ideas for this story, write me at .

As Lacey gets her headset on for the show, she is thinking about last night. She can’t believe what happened.

The dogs must have crawled up on her bed during the night. They were probably drawn to her when she had been getting off with her dildo. But to wake up and find both of them licking her pussy was horrifying.

The worst part is that she had loved it. She had loved the feel of their tongues on her. She had gotten off on their tongues licking her off. And she had had such a desire to suck both of them off. “I will give any male who comes into my bed a blowjob,” echoes in her subconscious.

And her wild dreams. She knew she had zoophilia tendencies but the dreams last night had been so vivid. Fuck they had been so hot.

Still it is wrong. Isn’t it? She is so confused.

As she sits in her seat eating her eggs, she is aware of Max’s and Buster’s presence on either side of her. Maybe Tony is right, they are staking their claim on her. She should ask Rick to take them but she shouldn’t offend the host.

During breakfast, prior to the show, Lacey has been quiet. Everyone is eating when Tom, one of the ranch hands, hollers over to Lacey, “That was some show last night. It looked like Max and Buster enjoyed themselves.”

Fuck. She blushes the deepest shade of red. She had forgotten about the cameras. Here she had been embarrassed that Grady had seen her. Shit, the whole world has seen her.

Back on the set, Tony begins, “So Lacey, I have a ton of emails about your performance last night. How were Max and Buster?”

Shit. The she can’t lie to the audience. She had enjoyed it.

“Good,” she squeaks.

“Good?” Rusty pursues. “Just good?”

“Great, OK?” she sticks her tongue out at him. “Better at it than you.”

“Don’t you think they should get some reward?” Tony asks.

“Reward?” she looks at Grady for help. He just smiles at her. “Like a dog treat?” She tries to shy away from what she knows is coming.

“Like a blowjob. Hell you already had some of their cum last week.”

She had. Fuck she had wondered if they had been some of the donors.

“I don’t know,” she tries to back out of it...“I will give any male who comes into my bed a blowjob,” echoes in her subconscious. Shit, she looks at Max; he seems to have an expectant look on his face like he can understand.

“Grady?” she pleads.

“They have a point,” Grady accedes. “You have had their cum. And Max and Buster have both been trained to handle human women.”

It is only then she realizes what kind of ranch this is, a sex zoo.

“Here, let me get Rick. He can help in this.”

Even before she has agrees, they are moving to make space. A narrow padded bench about a foot high appears and Tony is leading her to it. Laying her on her back, her crotchless teddy revealed a wet anticipatory pussy.

Rick comes in. He has clipped a leash on Max and leads him over. Max walks slowly over to her. His cock hangs down, inches from her face. Reaching up she slowly strokes it. Meanwhile Max is sniffing at her pussy. Then with a lick, he starts into his job.

Lacey gives Max’s cock a quick kiss as it unsheathes. Then bending her head up, she starts sucking on him. She is tentatively at first but with more vigor with each passing second. This is her fantasy. She wants this. FUCKK SHE WANTS THIS.

Soon she is deep throating him. She is deep throating Max! She is deep throating a dog.

His active tongue and the perversity of the situation soon have her cumming. The orgasm just keeps going. She cupped him as she continues to suck and stroke his marvelous cock. Soon she knows he has reached his limit. She withdraws to get most of it in her mouth. And when he spurts his load, she drinks as much of it up as she can.

Rick moves the reluctant Max away.

Lacey is still in a daze when she feels Farrah licking her face clean. It has become her job since bondage week to keep Lacey clean. She is allowed only to use her tongue, neither woman mind. Farrah finds she likes the dog cum. At least she likes it when it comes from Lacey’s body.

Farrah knows they are bringing Buster over for Lacey to blow. Dam, she wants to be thought of as a big leaguer not as some sidekick. Maybe she should wait a week to assert herself, after they are home and away from the animals.

Yes, she would wait a week, she decides. Instead she hears her own voice asking, “Can I do Buster? I really would like to try it.”

Grady is surprised. He had put the idea in her head to want to be like Lacey but did not think it would get her over her taboo on animal sex.

He looks at Lacy, “What do you think?”

Lacey is still recovering and it takes her a second to realize what is being asked. Farrah wants to do it. Farrah wants to do it!!

“Sure,” she smiles, getting up.

Rick brings Buster over. As Buster walked over Farrah, she is wishing she had not spoken up. She stares at his for several seconds cock before finally kissing it. Then comes the lick. Damn, it is a turn on. Before she knows it she is sucking on him and massaging his cock. When buster starts licking her pussy, she almost loses it immediately. And her body never comes down until after he shoots his load in her mouth and she sucks him clean and dry. Now she can understand why Lacey likes the taste of animal cum.

Lacy watched the whole thing. At first she is relieved but as she watches she becomes envious. She enjoyed Max and his tongue was incredible. Maybe she will try out Buster in her room. She shakes her head, what strange and perverted thoughts dwelt up there lately.

When the radio portion of the show is over, Grady approaches her and asks, “How was it? Did you enjoy it?”

“Strangely, yeah, I enjoyed it.”

“Would you ever do it again?”

She blushes. “Most likely.”

Grady waves his hand at Tony. The video feed of Lacey is shut off. The cameras focus on Farrah who is giving head to one of the Ranch hands.

Grady looks at Lacey, who is unaware that the video feed has been shut off. “Is there any desire to try other animals?”

Shit. Why did he have to ask that? “Maybe?”

“Tonight, we can have Adam set up a few.”

“Tonight?! Are you sure? You want this?” she asks Grady.

Maybe not before today’s show but after seeing Lacey and Farrah blow those two dogs, he realized how sexy it is.

“Yes,” he replies. He unzips his pants. “Lacey I need some relief.”

Lacey, still thinking the cameras are rolling, drops down and pulls out Grady’s cock. It is for the show, she justifies her hunger for his cock. Soon her head is bobbing up and down on his cock. Her hands are furiously at work with on her pussy. The dread and anticipation of what she agreed to brings her to the edge. Even before Grady comes, she is riding high.

That afternoon, they all go for a ride. Lacey rides Admiral. He is so powerful and big. She feels like she is doing a split just to sit on him. She loves feel of him between her legs. She comes close to getting off just by being so near him. At the end of the ride, Adam asks if she wants to ride him bareback. She had agrees. Of course Tony and Rusty joke about the term bareback. She is too thrilled to be on Admiral that she doesn’t bother to say anything. She can feel his powerful muscle between her legs as he moves. It is intense and she is so ashamed of how she feels.

After supper, Adam sets up several animals for her to experience. The ladies change into another set of leather lingerie, similar to the morning. Lacey starts with a goat. His cock is much smaller than Buster’s. She shares some of the cum with Farrah in a passionate kiss. They both agree that it is nice but not as good as the dogs. Farrah takes on the sheep. It is very similar to the goat. Adam saves the best for last.

Lacey walks to the stables with the radio crew, Adam, and most the ranch hands. She has a good idea of whom and what the next animal is for her. She still doesn’t know if she thinks of it as more of a sick thing or more of an erotic thing.

Adam explains to Lacey and Farrah that they can share admiral. Admiral is in a stall, straddling a bench. Lacey pets him as she makes her way to the bench. She can feel the strength in him. Laying face up, she slides to his cock. Farrah is able to get beside her. They both stroke his cock. It isn’t long until it is stiff. Shit it has to be at least 18 inches long!

Hearing noise from the adjoining stall, Lacey looks up and over to see the crowd of ranch hands looking on. There are even holes cut out in the side of the stall to allow men to look on from a better angle. She sees Grady behind one hole with a camera. Tony has a second camera from an even lower hole. He must be lying on the floor. Rusty is in a third hole, smiling at her. At first she is embarrassed to be on display whiles she is doing this but this is all for the audience, she reminds herself. The audience loves it. Ignoring her humiliation and blush, she smiles and waves at the camera.

Lacey squeezes his cock between her boobs, the head of his cock in front of her lips. Hesitantly, she licks it. A thrill shoots up her spine. The command to desire to suck on the man fruit that she had picked as a winner is consuming. Soon the licks turned to kisses. She opens her mouth as wide as she can so she can get as much of his cock in her. Still only the tip of his head is in her mouth.

Farrah gets on the bench behind Lacey. Leaning over Lacey’s head, she starts kissing and massaging Admirals cock. As if agreed upon beforehand, Lacey starts kissing his underside while Farrah kisses the top of his cock. Stretching their mouths around him, their lips can touch. Working in unison, they slide their mouths up and down his cock, keeping their mouths touching. Admiral whinnies his pleasure.

To feel her mouth stretched over his huge cock is very erotic. Without even touching her pussy, she can feel herself climb. The two of them work on his cock for at least fifteen minutes when they feel it tighten. Farrah looks quickly at Lacey who nods. Lacey can barely get her mouth on the head of his cock before he exploded. The strength with which it hits her mouth was amazing. Within the first two spurts, her mouth is overflowing. Her own body is spasming in ecstasy. Switching as quickly as possible, Farrah grabs the next few spurts.

Lacey savors the taste and the buzz while watching Farrah take the remaining cum. Shit, she has just given a horse a BJ. She really is an animal cum lover. As Farrah finishes up, Lacey licks the cum that had escaped during the transition off of Farrah. She is amazed at her feelings for Farrah. This shared experience has changed both of them.

That night, Lacey skips brushing her teeth and she refuses all offers of beer. She wants to keep the taste in her mouth as long as she can. The image plays over and over in her mind. What has she done? And the whole world has seen on the internet. Then the flavor in her mouth reminds her of how she had enjoyed it. Now she just has to learn to live with herself.