The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUNRIZE: ONE WEEK AT THE RANCH

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . Thanks again to my wonderful editor.

Chapter 3

Lacey wakes up with an intense orgasm. The last few nights her dreams had been about being chased down and overtaken by two dogs. She was in the middle of dreaming of being fucked by one of them when she woke up.

Looking downward she is horrified. Max and Buster are at it again, licking her pussy. But it is not the thought of them licking her that horrifies her. It is the fact that they are in bed with her again, a second time.

She managed to keep them out of bed on Monday night by tying them up before she went to sleep. Last night she had gotten a little drunk after being fucked by 8 men. She needed a little alcohol to settle her nerves and she must have forgotten to tie them up after giving them their nightly blowjobs.

Somehow she knew there was an obligation about sleeping with a man, or a male, twice. She was not sure she could fulfill it.

Even as she contemplates it, her body recovers and she finds herself headed towards another orgasm.

Well, it is not as if they would tell any...

Grady busts in, “Lacey.” He stops upon seeing the dogs in bed with her again. Trying to act surprised he continues, “Dammit Lacey. You are at it again. Those two are going to think of you as their fuck toy.” Again there is a hesitation to allow what he just said to sink in. “Breakfast in ten minutes.”

Fuck toy. Yeah they probably want her to be their fuck toy. They must think of her as a tease. She better just let them...

NO! She didn’t want to... Well maybe a little. Shit.

She rushes to get ready.

Over breakfast, a group of ranch hands start talking about teases.

“Don’t you hate when a woman teases you,” one man says adamantly. “She makes like she is going to put out and then goes frigid.”

“Yeah, they know they should put out but then refuse. They are so frigid,” another agrees.

“Frigid,” says a third man.

“Who wants to be around a frigid woman?” agrees a forth. “They are no fun. They think they are too good to put out.”

She isn’t frigid, she wants to tell them. Wait, they didn’t know, did they? She looks over questioningly at Grady who shakes his head.

“Some think it is OK just to keep blowing a man but he needs a woman to put out.” The whole group agrees.

She needs to put out? She needs to put out. Fuck. She does need to put out.

She looks at Grady. It is as if he read her mind. It the truth were known, he had put many of those thoughts in there. He has only to nod and both of them know what she has agreed to. Shit!

“I’ll talk to Adam,” he tells her. “He will know how to go about it.”

She is too busy contemplating what she has agreed to that she misses the suppressed smiles on Tony’s and Rusty’s face.

As Lacey leaves to go shower and get ready, Tony walks over to the men and high-fives them.

When Lacey gets out of the shower, a black leather lingerie outfit is a laid out on her bed. It comes with the standard cut-away crotch and shelf bra. Black boots and gloves accessorize it.

She heads to the living room where the show is being staged today. She has grown so accustomed to the presence of Max and Buster that she hardly notices them as they tag along. There is an anticipatory step in their walk.

She arrives to find Adam there. He smiles warmly at her. She blushes, knowing he knows. She can still back out.

“Are you sure you want to go through with this?” Grady asks her.

NO! But instead she hears herself say, “Do you think this is the right thing to do?”

There is a brief moment of respite for Lacey as Grady’s conscious struggles with the hypnotic command not to feel guilty. This is a big step. This is all on Tony. “Yes,” he manages.

Lacey feels almost crestfallen when Grady says yes. “Then let’s do it,” she says with determination.

“Adam thought it would be better if you had restraints on for the first time, so you don’t panic.”

She looks at the contraption he is holding in his hands. It is like a capital serif “I” or a squat capital “H” on its side. The bars at the top and bottom are about a foot and a half long with padded straps. The bar connecting them together from middle to middle is about two feet long.

“Here, I’ll help you. Just get on all fours.” Adam sounds so authoritative that Lacey just obeys. Having her spread her knees apart, he uses the padded straps to connect one of the foot-and-a-half bars to her leg, just above the knees. Then he does the same with her wrists. She is basically stuck in an all-fours posture.

“And this is for you to help you stay upright.” Adam shoves a cylindrical pillow between the bottom bar and her stomach. Excess sticks out on either side of her.

“Farrah, do you want to join her?” she hears Grady ask.

Farrah is already struggling with the idea. A voice inside her keeps telling her she better. She needs to be thought of as a full radio host, not just a fill in. When Grady asks, she just nods.

“Do you have another one of those?” Grady asks, indicating the bondage gear.

“Sure thing, I brought a backup along, just in case.”

Just in case of what? Lacey wonders.

They set Farrah up facing Lacey.

“And so you can see what is happening,” Tony brings over two monitors, one for each of them. On hers she can see her own ass and pussy. The camera must be mounted low on the floor, between her feet. Lacey does not want to watch but finds herself drawn to the monitor.

She watches as Max’s face appears on the screen. The camera jiggles as he hits it but it stays focused under Max’s feet. His nose nuzzles into her crotch as he sniffs around. Then his huge tongue, his gorgeous tongue, snakes its way into her crotch. In only a few licks he has her on fire. His tongue continues its assault. Soon it makes its way into her pussy, deep into her pussy. Then withdrawing he continues his ministration. Soon he is licking her asshole, soon sliding into her nether hole.

It is almost unbearable not to be able to move. Not to escape but to writhe under his tongue. It is only when he stops that she becomes aware of her surroundings.

NO!! She can’t go through with this.

“Grady,” comes a horse whisper. “Grady.” She tries to move away but is trapped. She tries to flatten herself but the pillow holds her in place. Hot tears of frustration roll down her face. Then she feels Max’s front feet scrap across her sides.

“GRADY!” She hollers, even as Max’s cock plunges in. She can see his cock deep in her pussy on the monitor in front of her. She is mating a dog!

Grady bends down to look at her. “Is everything OK?”

OK? How can it be OK? But even as she is about to voice her protest, Max plunges in again.

“M…mmmmm,” she groans, the protest dies on her lips. When she looks up, she sees Farrah struggling with her lust and despair. Buster has mounted his woman and is making sure she is pleased with him. Lacey and Farrah share the moment, fully understanding the internal battle going on. At that moment, Lacey and Farrah feels closer to each other than they have with anyone else they have known.

Soon Lacey can barely think as her body responds to Max. Being able to watch him at work is an amazing turn on. Then she feels his cock swell. At first she panics, it feels as if he will rip her in two. Then she remembers reading about the knot. She has never felt this full in her life.

“Help,” she hears Farrah’s voice.

“Just relax,” Lacey tells her between gasps. “It is just the dog’s knot. It won’t hurt you.” Another wave goes over her.

Farrah looks at Lacey, trying to relax. Then her body’s pleasure takes over her fear. Her back arched she cries out again, but this time not in fear.

Max and Buster finish their business. Even when they dismount, they are still attached to the ladies.

“Don’t worry,” Adam assures them. “In about ten or fifteen minutes, they will come loose.”

She is knotted with a dog. Lacey is mortified. She can feel his cum drip down her inner thigh. The worst part of the whole ordeal is that she realizes this will not be the last time. She has really enjoyed it.

The fan mail is amazing. With the exception of one or two hate mails, they loved it. Lacey can’t get over how many have emailed her about it.

So when the show starts winding up, she pipes in, “Yes.”

“Yes what?” Grady asks.

“You are going to ask me if I would be willing to try it with some different animals. I know you want to see if I can take on Admiral,” a small shudder goes through her just thinking of it. “I am just saying yes up front.” She realizes she is telling the audience as well as Grady. Her blush was from more than just embarrassment.

Even Grady is taken aback. Yes he was going to ask but he never thought she would volunteer.

“OK,” Tony breaks the silence and fills in the listeners. “I will talk to Adam about it. Maybe we can do the same animals you gave blowjobs to a couple of days ago.”

“Yeah,” Grady says, snapping out of his daze.

“Well you heard it hear folks,” Tony breaks in, still covering for Grady. “Lacey has just volunteered to take on Admiral. And if you don’t have the internet subscription, I would sign up now.”

Lacey blushes again, thinking of the men who will be watching. Has she just volunteered to be fucked by a horse?

The rest of the show goes by in a blur. There is a mention of some contest but Lacey really dioes not hear it, she is too busy thinking of Admiral’s huge cock. How would it ever fit?

“So you’re up for the contest?”

“Umm, Oh yeah,” she agrees. She already told him she would take on Admiral.

“Thanks for joining us today, we hoped you like the show. For those of you on the internet, the show is only just begun.”

Lacey is in a daze. Tony leads her off to lunch. Farrah is trying to figure out what to do. She cannot even conceive of fucking Admiral or any horse for that matter. But she does not want to be left out.

At lunch Adam talks about the preparation. He has several animals he could use. Grady agrees on three. One is the sheep goat from the day before. The second is a boar. Adam explains that the 250 pond pig would have a harness on so he wouldn’t hurt Lacey.

“Grady,” Farrah interrupts. “Could I do the pig?” It still scares her but not as much as a horse.

Grady looks at her, “If it is OK with Lacey?”

Farrah turns toward her. Lacey realizes they are waiting for an answer. She looks at Farrah’s scared face. Hell, she is going to have to fuck a horse anyway; she might as well at least spare Farrah out of the whole pig thing.

“No,” she shakes her head. “I want to fuck the pig.” Like hell.

Lacey can see the relief on Farrah’s face.

“No problem,” Adam interrupts. “I have two boars we can use.”

“Great,” Grady smiles.

“Wait,” Lacey interrupts. “I don’t think Farrah really wants to fuck the pig.”

Grady looks between the two of them. “Well Farrah?”

Farrah hesitates. She can’t let them think she is not up for it. “No, I do want to.”

“That settles it,” Grady nods to Adam.

Fuck, Lacey thinks. Open mouth and insert foot, again.

Adam looks at Farrah, “You could also help with getting Lacey ready?”

Farrah looks back at him, “Help?”

“Well, she will need a little stretching out beforehand.”

Lacey listens to them they talk about her as if she cannot hear them, like she is some type of object.

“Oh,” Farrah hesitates only for a moment. She has gotten used to and enjoyed her times with Lacey. “Sure, I can do that.”

Two hours later, both women are on all fours facing each other. The goat had seemed anticlimax after the dogs, smaller and no knot.

Lacey watches as they bring up a boar behind Farrah. He is huge. He looks like a walking pinkish couch. She knows a similar one is being brought up behind her. They have a harness on the boars which is strapped to pulley slide, a track with a pulley similar to a garage door slide. This allows the pig to go forward but not to lie down. Rick and another hand put a short saw-horse on either side of her.

She feels the pigs snout push her ass. She braces herself not to be knocked over. After several minutes of nosing around, she can feel him start to crawl over her. She is thankful for the harness and saw horses as he steps on these. Something brushes her pussy. It almost feels like a snake when it starts sliding in. She is surprised at its small girth.

The boar is breathing down her neck even as he pushes forward. She can feel him uncurl within her. At first she cringes as it comes in contact her cervix. But then the boar shoves a little harder.

“FUCKKKKK!!” Lacey hollers as he penetrates even deeper. The boar hardly moves but his cock flickers around inside of her.

“Remember,” Adam leans down beside her. “He hooks you from inside. Just relax.”

Lacey wills herself to relax. Adam had told her this. It is nothing to panic about. She feels the boars groins slap against her ass as he works himself in more securely. This goes on for several minutes. Then a warm feeling fills her as he starts ejaculating. And it keeps coming. It is a wonderful feeling, warm and full. And again, despite her disgust, she feels her body respond. Her hips buck what little they can, trying to develop more friction. At least his thin cock rubs against her clit. This movement of the tip of his cock against her cervix is enough to send her over the edge.

And still she feels herself being loaded with cum. It takes almost fifteen minutes before the boar is done. Surprisingly, she feels a bit hollow when he withdraws.

The cum leaks down her legs, soaking her thighs. When they remove the pig, she stands up. She can feel its cum slosh around inside of her.

“They deposit heaps of cum,” Adam grins.

Lacey looks at Farrah as she gets unsteadily to their feet. There is a brief moment when they could have cried, but then one of the ranch hands whoops and several cheer for them.

Then Farrah cracks a smile and jokes, “You are as messy as a pig,” pointing at the cum leaking out of her.

“Me? They should call you pig pen.” They both start laughing as they come over and hug each other. Lacey reaches down and scoops a handful of cum off of Farrah’s crotch. She takes a taste.

“Not bad.” She offers it to Farrah who licks it off her hands.

“Not bad at all,” they both grin.

“Better go clean up,” Grady tells them from the sideline.

They head off together.

It is several hours before the main event. Throughout dinner, it is all Lacey can think of. She is almost relieved when the time has passed. One way or another, she is going to be done with this. They are back at the stables just in front of the stalls they used to blow Admiral. They can hear him in there stomping.

Lacey looks at the stall with a little trepidation. “You think I can fit him in?” she asks.

“With a little help from Farrah,” Adam assures her.

“Are you ready to help Lacey?” Grady asks Farrah.

“Yeah.”

“Good. Here is a blanket to use so you two can lie down,” Grady hands it to her. “Now just help her to relax.”

It is a strange feeling for both women to come together when they are not already in the throes of passion. Farrah awkwardly kisses Lacey and draws back. Lacey smiles at her and draws her in for another kiss, this one longer.

Their uncomfortable hug begins to melt. Farrah moves on to Lacey’s neck. Lacey’s begins to forget that there are others watching as she enjoys Farrah’s attention. Soon Farrah is working on her breasts, flicking her tongue over her nipples. A moan escapes Lacey’s lips.

Gently she prods Lacey to sit on the ground, spreading the blanket out for them. As Lacey lies down, Farrah straddles her face and bends down to start working on Lacey’s pussy. Nibbling on her pussy she feels Lacey start to return the favor, kissing her hot pussy.

As Farrah parts her lower lips, she spends time ministering to the hot box. Finding Lacey’s clit she teases it and then gently sucks on it. She adds one of her fingers as to the mix.

It is hard to remind herself the real reason she is here. Slowly she works a second finger, then a third finger into Lacey’s twat. Lacey squirms under her fingers.

After several minutes, Farrah adds a forth finger. She feels Lacey tense up for a second before relaxing again. Sliding her hand deeper, she is able to get her thumb in Lacey’s hole. Slowly she begins to spreading her hand.

“You are doing great but she is going to need to be a little more stretched than that,” Grady whispers to her.

Still kissing her clit, Farrah withdraws her hand far enough out to form a fist, then she begins to shove it back in.

“OHHH OHHHH OHHHH!!!” Comes a gasped reply from Lacey. But she too knows she has to be stretched.

Farrah keeps ups the pressure, inching forward, then withdrawing, and then advancing again. Little by little she gets her fist in deeper. Soon, on the downward stroke, her fist disappears completely in her cunt. Then her wrist and finally part of her forearm is swallowed up. She feels herself bottom out in Lacy before stopping. Still for several minutes she works Lacey’s cunt.

“FUCKKKK!!!””

It is the strangest thing to feel her friend’s pussy squeeze her arm as she reaches a climax.

She reluctantly withdraws. She is surprised at how much she had enjoyed that.

“Better help her into the stall while she is still relaxed.”

Farrah stops licking her hand, embarrassed that she had unconsciously been doing so. Help Lacey up she leads her into the stall.

Lacey and Farrah take the same positions as before, getting Admiral ready. As his cock expands, Lacey is faced with what she has agreed to do.

“Better get started,” Lacey concedes. Turning around, she faces her pussy towards Admiral’s cock. Farrah helps guide it to the entrance. Both stop as Admiral whinnies.

“Ha, he likes it,” grins Farrah.

Lacey finds herself giggling. This is so absurd.

After a few minutes of this, they start back where they left off. Admiral’s cock presses against her opening. It is larger than Farrah’s fist. Still, as Admiral pushes forward, Lacey is amazed when it starts to slide in.

FUCKK!!! She feels like he is going to tear her in two. But she manages to take him. She is so grateful for Farrah having stretched her out.

Looking between her legs, she sees only about two inches have made it in her. She scoots her ass downward. Inch by inch she takes more of him. As she does, the initial pain lessens and she begins to enjoy the feeling. She is enjoying being fucked by a horse. Again she is amazed at what she has become.

Farrah keeps rubbing and kissing Admiral’s cock as it goes into Farrah. Lacey loves it when she starts kissing his cock and her pussy at the same time. Lights dance before her eyes as she slides into another orgasm. He is so dam big and strong, she almost thinks of him as a man.

“OHHHH!!!! YES!!!!” Comes out between groans.

Her hips twist and bounce as she fucks him. She only gets about a foot of him in her but is more than enough. Sweat pores off her. She grabs Farrah’s leg, managing to get her to sandwich her body between her and Admiral. She goes to town on Farrah’s pussy, screaming and groaning into it. She feels her friend gushing on her as she reaches her own orgasm.

Then Admiral stamps a few times and the flood comes. It shoots so far into her she feels it will come out her mouth. Farrah, realizing what is happening, quickly dismounts Lacey, pulls Admiral’s cock free, and squirts Lacey with it as if it is a fire hose. The cum makes it to and beyond her head as she is coated in Admiral’s cum.

Farrah direct a few spurts to her face, enjoying the taste.

Ten minutes later, Tony and Farrah are helping Lacey out of the stall.

Adam stops them, “Wait, can I get one picture of you and Admiral together, face to face?”

Tony looks at Lacey. She is exhausted, she is covered in horse cum, her pussy is gaping open like a barn door, it is the last thing she wants to do. But she nods, she mustn’t disappoint the host.

Tony helps her to the front of Admiral. She leans against him, wrapping her arms around him. Resting her face against his she kisses his face. Despite her misgivings over what she has just done, she cannot deny that he had ridden her good. She smiles thinking of the sign, it all made sense now.

A little later that night, after a quick shower, she crawls into bed. This time she doesn’t try to keep the dogs off, she invites them into bed.

“No rough housing tonight,” she jokes with them. “I am a bit saddle sore.”

She drifts off with happy erotic dreams.

The rest of the week was less eventful. Grady had invited a few listeners up. She had fucked the listener’s dogs. But after Admiral, it all seemed tame. Tony had convinced her to get a small tattoo on her ass cheek, one with a Ride’m Wild Ranch logo. Adam had a tattoo artist that would come out to the ranch. What clinched it was Tony told her the audience would love it.

She was not into Tattoos but it would only be a small one. She hadn’t even realized what the logo had been when she had seen the full size version. In the end she consented. So after Friday’s show, she was bent over a table while George applied a ‘tat’ to her ass. It was only later, when Tony showed her it on the internet site, that she realized how bad it was. It was about two-and-a-half inches in diameter. ‘Ride’m Wild Ranch’ was on the top arch. Inside the arch was the horse rider logo she had seen before. But this one was in color and detail as apposes to the silhouette. The black stallion’s red cock could be seen sticking into the women’s pussy below him Even the pussy’s detail was impressive. But the women’s face was the masterpiece. It was her face! Then Admiral’s ‘signature’ was scrawled along the bottom arch of the tat. How would she ever wear a swimsuit again.

Grady helped talk her through it. Yes it was embarrassing. Yes people could tell what was really happening. Yes, she was easily recognizable as the woman being fucked. But men would love it. They would think it was hot. The audience loves it. Look at the number of hits and comments on just that picture.

So she accepted it. Even though she knew she would be self-conscious of it every time it was on display, even though she would be embarrassed about it, she would still appreciate the attention it drew.

The flight home would have been uneventful except Grady wanted the whole crew to be part of the mile high club. Lacey, still recovering from the week, ended up only having Rusty take her up the ass. Farrah initiated Tony and Grady into the club.

Lacey, who had been looking forward to a little quiet time at home, had found out that Frank had set up a welcome back party for that Saturday. Of course, Lacey was the entertainment. Frank had even let Harvey fuck her after his friends were done. Harvey was Lacey’s golden retriever. The men had seemed to love to watch her fucked by the dog. Lacey felt like Harvey looked at her differently from that point on. She had been a little upset with Frank for this, but she had done it for the show. It just seemed like he was treating her less like a person and more like a toy.