The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: SuperDudes

Summary: A group of superheroes versus a supervillain. Who will emerge victorious? What do you think?

* * *
Dear Diary,

I haven’t visited you for a few years. After all this time, why now? Because my life hasn’t been very interesting until recently. Why write in a diary every day when there’s nothing to write about? I’ve only done a diary when there are things happening I want to remember years later. Traveling, accomplishments, and the like.

It also helps me process things. I may be a mega genius now with a photographic memory, but there’s always been something about writing in a diary that crystallizes my thoughts unlike anything else.

So what’s prompted me to ramble on now? What momentous changes have happened that I want to record for the future? Two words.

The SuperDudes!

As in, “This is a job for… the SuperDudes!” They say it every time before they go off to avert whatever disaster has sprung up. In Hawaiian print shirts, matching (as much as that’s possible) surf shorts and flip-flops. Except Kel, who’s usually in a black t-shirt and jeans, because he’s more serious than the others. Which isn’t saying much. He’s just as dim as the rest of them. The first time I tried to read their minds; it was like getting sucked into a black hole of stupid. I barely escaped the idiot horizon with my intellect intact.

Yeah, dear Diary, I can read minds, more or less. But more about that later.

So where was I? Of course, the SuperDudes! Can you believe it? They didn’t even try to come up with a special name, or cool costumes, or secret identities or a hidden lair. What kind of superhero does that? Yeah, the moronic kind. The first ones in the world, and they’ve never read comic books, or seen cartoons or superhero movies. Probably too busy catching waves with their “brohs” and “chasing chicas”. Yeah, they talk like that too. They must have majored in moron in college and graduated magna cum dummie. So they have no hope of outwitting me when I turn them into my puppets.

Why do I want to do that? Anyone who’s seen them could answer that question. They’re crazy ridiculous hot. Nuclear fusion hot. Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling and all of the guys from the CW look like misshapen trolls compared to them hot. The first time I saw them on TV, I wanted to bend them all over a table and fuck them into a coma. Kel would have to have a bag over his head, though. I’m not ragging on him; I just think he’s homely. But boy, does the body make up for it. All their bodies, let’s face it. Bodybuilders wish they were as cut as the SuperDudes. Add in superpowers, and who wouldn’t want to have them under their control?

Thing is, I’m more able to make that dream a reality. Ironic, since the source of their superpowers is what gave me the ability to actualize that dream.

Ooh, that sounded fancy, didn’t it? But basically, I’m going to turn them into my gay sex slaves. Because they’re studalicious, and I can.

How? I have to go now, so I’ll tell you in my next entry. Until then, ta-ta, dear Diary.

Dear Diary,

I’ll start this entry with the Reader’s Digest condensed version of how the SuperDudes became the SuperDudes.

About a year ago, they were on the beach around Sebastian Inlet at night watching a meteor shower. Lo and behold, a meteorite crashes near them. They went to get a closer look. Because, you know, nitwits. They told the press later that it bathed them in a strange kaleidoscopic radiance.

Who am I kidding? Their exact words were, “The rock was glowy, and, like, we felt hella good, man.” Did I mention, nitwits? Some things bear repeating.

Anyway, a few days later, they had grown. Not smarter, they still couldn’t win a game of Trivial Pursuit against a barrel of dead monkeys. Instead, they’d each gained about 20 pounds. All of it muscle. Maybe more, since they lost most of their body fat. They were down to 3%, which is normally unhealthy, but not for them. So, as thick physically as they were mentally.

Then they discovered they had superpowers. Yeah, less deserving people I couldn’t imagine, but there you go.

And to add insult to injury, their dicks grew too. Not dramatically; only two or three extra inches. The fact of which they shared with everyone. They didn’t keep anything else a secret; why should they be shy about sharing that fact? Remember whom we’re talking about here, dear Diary.

So after figuring out how their powers worked, they decided to use them for good. Because, as they said, “Like, it’d be bad karma to do bad stuff with them, man.” To think, these are my mortal enemies.

A local museum had gotten their hands on the meteorite after it fell. But as soon as the SuperDudes revealed their SuperDudeness, the government snapped it up. I’m sure they were salivating over the idea of creating an army of super soldiers. Admittedly, they probably wanted to keep it out of the hands of some hostile power too. There were political ramifications, demands to turn it over to the United Nations, blah-blah-blah. The diplomats sorted it out somehow. Don’t ask me how. Don’t know, don’t care.

Back then, I was just one of the scientists investigating the thing. A junior scientist at that, fresh out of Cornell. I had Masters in Mathematics and Astrophysics and a PhD in Chemistry. Didn’t really help, though, because I was as perplexed as everyone else working on the thing. It was harder than anything on Earth, so we couldn’t get any samples. It looked metallic, wasn’t magnetic, conducted electricity, and blocked x-rays. We eventually risked ruining an MRI, but it just sat inside the machine without any reaction. No internal images, either. She guarded her secrets well, did Trish.

No, I still have no idea where the name came from. One day everyone was just calling the meteorite Trish. Maybe it was her idea.

Weeks turned into months, and with the continuing lack of results, government interest waned. The senior scientists were transferred to other projects. Eventually I was one of a team of a dozen left to continue investigating.

I was working in the lab alone with Trish late one night. I came back from the bathroom and there was Trish, glowing. I had no idea why; I hadn’t done anything to her that I hadn’t done a hundred times before. Maybe that was it; maybe Trish had to accumulate a certain amount of energy. Hell, it could’ve been that there was a new moon, just like when it originally crashed. Whatever the reason, I stood there and stared at her for what seemed like forever, but was only about half an hour. Then abruptly it stopped glowing. I tested it for radiation, magnetism, everything I could. If anything, it was more inert than it had ever been.

Did I report it? Are you kidding? Do you think I wanted to become a lab rat?

Yes, they did have security cameras. But oddly, the tape for the lab during that time didn’t record anything. The guard was taking a nap, so he didn’t notice. It was almost as if Trish were waiting for a time when she wouldn’t be observed. The guard got transferred, and I didn’t say a thing about what had happened to me.

Which was nothing at first. I was disappointed, since I was short and overweight, and was really hoping for an improved body.

After a few days, though, I did notice a difference. Things were easier for me. As in, I could understand things better. I had a 125 IQ. Smart, but no Einstein. I didn’t get my degrees because I was incredibly brilliant. I had to work very hard to earn them. But my mind had changed somehow, so I tested myself. My IQ was about 150. I retested a few days later, and I was 180. The last time I checked I was at 220, but that’s as high as standard tests go. I estimate I’m 300 or higher.

Then I started hearing the voices. I thought I was going nuts, but soon realized it was other people’s thoughts. Only what was on the surface, so I knew when they were lying, that kind of thing. I learned to turn it on and off, because with my new advanced intellect, the last thing I wanted was constantly hearing the inanities running through everyone’s heads.

It did help with the last ability I developed, being able to “persuade” people. I couldn’t make people do things radically out of character, unless I spent a lot of time with them. But it’s amazing what I could convince people to do, especially when you can read their minds and see what works and what doesn’t.

Finally, my body changed too. I didn’t gain muscle, but I did lose fat. I started working out after a while, and did get more built that way, but never to a super level. Though my cock did reach porn star proportions. Surpass, actually. I wasn’t huge to start with, so that was rather dramatic. All in all, I wasn’t exactly unhappy with all the physical changes.

No one can imagine what it’s like for me, dear Diary. It’s like I’m living in a world of 7-year olds. I can have anything I wanted. What can possibly stop me?

Why, the only other people on the planet who had gotten powers from Trish. The SuperDudes! Like I said before, ironic. And on the planet of 7 year olds, they’re like 4 year olds, which made them even more aggravating. I was obviously the super-villain of the piece, so I had to get them out of the way.

But, unlike the common super-villain, I’m gay. And I believe I mentioned previously about how absurdly hot they are. Therefore my plans for them are quite outside of what you’d find in the average comic book. So I’ve set my mind to “persuading” them to see things my way. The things I’ll do with those super-hunks once they’re mine! Trouble is, when I think about it, I get so horny that it interferes with my phenomenal concentration. The perils of a porn star cock, I suppose. But I have to discipline myself. Nothing must stop my total subjugation of the SuperDudes!

It may be a while before I talk to you again, dear Diary. Plots to create, SuperDudes to enslave. Until we talk again.

Dear Diary,

It’s been a few weeks. Things haven’t gone too well so far.

On the positive side, it’s nice to be back in Miami. Things have changed a lot since I left for college. How lucky for me that the Dudes live in the area. Or is it part of some grand cosmic design? Doesn’t matter. They’re here, and now so am I.

Now the down side. The first thing I tried was “persuading” them one at a time. I disguised myself and went to each of the SuperDudes, while they were away from the others. I thought I could “convince” each of them to come with me somewhere secluded. Then I could spend the time necessary to bring them around to my side, permanently.

My hopes where dashed, though, when I discovered that they were immune. It must be related to us all getting our powers from the same source. I could read their minds, which surprised me. Perhaps it was because it’s a passive power. It lets me receive other people’s thoughts, whereas my “persuasion” is action on someone else.

This isn’t going to be as easy as I’d hoped. But I’m up for the challenge. If I can’t use my mental powers on them directly, I can still achieve the same results through artificial means. I’ve got the time, since I quit my job ages ago. With my genius, I can make much more money with much less effort.

Until our next session, I bid you adieu, dear Diary.

* * *
Dear Diary,

Happy New Year!

My initial setback with the Dudes hasn’t deterred me. I’ve finished setting up my lab, and it is fully equipped, if I do say so myself. After I’ve done more research, I’ll be using that lab to its fullest capacity. The SuperDudes will be mine, all mine, dear diary!

Dear Diary,

I have been the busy bee the last few months.

I’ve sifted through the history of brainwashing through the ages. I’ve delved into the most obscure branches of neural biochemistry. I’ve developed enhanced methods of audio-visual subconscious programming. And then there were the tests.

The initial results were… disappointing. Those first subjects weren’t ideal, but I had to take the kind of people that wouldn’t be missed. I got them from out of town, from different locations. If I’d taken them all from one place, it would have attracted way too much attention. At least I had the ideal area nearby to get rid of the more egregious failures. The Everglades has so many uses.

So I learned, and tested, and re-tested. Suffice to say I eventually developed several methodologies to achieve total mind control. The most effective was a combination of light and sound, targeted stimulation of the brain, laced with a soupcon of subliminal messaging. I could get lesser but still useful results without the stimulation.

Now I’m ready for large scale tests. Not thousands of people, but a few hundred will do. That’ll have to wait until the next entry, dear Diary.

Dear Diary,

Last night went swimmingly!

It wasn’t difficult to pick the site for the first major test: South Beach. Nightclubs galore, with large groups of healthy young teens and twenty-somethings, just like the SuperDudes. Much better than the vagrants I’d been having to use up until now. Plus one of the Dudes, Drew, was a dance fiend. He went out clubbing almost every night, so I could kill two birds with one stone.

Drew is the first Dude I’m going after, but not right off. I needed to work out any potential kinks first. It was simple enough to select a club and “convince” the owner to be his new silent partner. I had the necessary modifications made to the light and sound system, and I was ready.

I waited until the joint was really jumping last night. I told the bouncers up front we were at capacity, and not let anyone else in. Then I flipped the magic switch. Everyone stopped and stared up at the glittering disco balls on the ceiling, enraptured. I had them all hop up and down, quack like ducks, the usual hypnotic shtick. Then I activated an additional program. I only let it run for ten minutes, but that was long enough to implant the commands that would enable me to make any of them slip into a trance whenever I wanted.

I’ll be back when I’ve completed this series of tests. I’ve already got my eye on several guys I want to see more of. The SuperDudes are my ultimate goal. But I’m going to start my hot hunk harem now, since I have to try out the Chair a few times anyway. So many tasty treats to choose from. Until later, dear Diary.

Dear Diary,

They’re asleep. Now that I’ve managed to disentangle myself, I’ll catch things up.

It’s been a few weeks since the last entry, and everything’s working perfectly! I’ve let myself get a little distracted, starting my harem. I played with quite a few young men, but singled out six in particular to get the full Chair treatment.

I got the idea for the Chair from the Narnia books and an old Star Trek episode. It’s like the equipment in the club, but on steroids. Anyone put in it only comes out after being thoroughly transformed into my devoted minion. Complete one-stop brainwashing.I could’ve chosen sixteen or sixty, but I wanted to start small. The more I added to the harem, the more distraction. Also, since there were six SuperDudes, starting with six in the harem appealed to my sense of symmetry. It takes a half hour in the Chair to fully process someone, and they have to be fully conscious, which are limitations as well.

It wasn’t easy, what with all the delectable options. But out of all the guys who came to the club over the last few nights, the six I settled on were the best of the best.

The best straight guys, that is, or least that’s how they were at first. It’s much more of a turn-on, reorienting hetero dudes into my homosexual toys.

There were two subroutines in the programming that helped the process. First, only attractive hard-bodies like the club. If they’re not gorgeous, they find a reason to leave quickly and never come back. It didn’t take long for it to become the place to be for the young and beautiful. Second, to have more of the goods displayed, the guys felt completely natural dancing shirtless. How intoxicating it is watching so many sweaty half-naked men writhing on my dance floor, subject to my slightest twisted whim.

My first choice was Ryan, captain of the local college’s swim team. Average height, and the only blonde I picked. Not that I’m averse to blondes, it just worked out that way.

Anyway, after a few days of him visiting the club, I introduced myself. A word, and he was entranced. I escorted him to the top floor, and the Chair. Once he was in place, I went to the adjoining control room, which had a wall with a one-way mirror. I turned on the Chair. Half an hour later, his highest priority, his most fervent desire, was to obey me in every way.

I looked him straight in the eye and told him to strip. I ran my hands all over his smoothly muscled chest and his firm round ass. He stood there, motionless, but monstrously aroused. Because that was part of the program too, of course. Then I told him to get dressed.

What, dear Diary, you thought I was going to fuck him right there? I could have, while he screamed his adoration for me. But that could happen anytime. Instead, I took him back downstairs and into the DJ booth. I told her to take a break for a few minutes. Then I flipped the switch, and spoke to the zoned mob.

“Listen to me and obey. When you come out of this trance, dance. Men dance with men, women with women. Grind against each other; be as sexual as you can with your clothes on. It will seem completely normal to do so. When you leave the club, you’ll forget you did it. Only that you had a great night, and how much fun you had here.”

I turned off the program, and the dancing began. Sensual, primal, carnal dancing. I told Ryan to take off his shirt and kneel. I unzipped and he dove onto my cock like the voracious slut the Chair had turned him into. He was clumsy, but that would improve over time. But watching the guys below me (because I wasn’t paying attention to the women), while Ryan devoured me was one of the most erotic experiences I ever had. I shot into Ryan’s mouth far too quickly. All the stimulation overwhelmed even my self-restraint.

Later, I talked to him. He lived off-campus in an apartment with some roommates. I told him to move out as soon as he could, into the house I’d set up specifically for my harem. A kiss, and I sent him on his way.

Next were cousins Austin and Nils. Austin’s a transplanted Brit. He’s a wrestler. Short, with the tightly compact build only a wrestler has. He also has a lovely tenor, which I found out once he started singing my praises after his conversion.

His cousin Nils can sing too, but nowhere near as well as Austin. It’s an ordinary pop type of voice. Nils is the baby of the bunch, or at least looks that way. He’s taller than Austin, but not quite as tall as me. Both are university students, but Nils looks like he’s still in high school. I go for the more manly looking men, normally. But Nils was a gymnast, whose lean torso and exceptional limberness I couldn’t resist. Their faces have a tinge of the exotic, which they must get from their Japanese great-grandparents. It makes them stand out amongst all the blandly handsome white boys.

So, three nights after Ryan, I replayed the scenario with Austin and Nils. At least up to getting them in the Chair room. Austin was first, after which he started the singing. I let him continue while Nils got his treatment.

This go-round, though, we stayed upstairs. I made them strip. Damn, but they have such pert, cute little asses. I made Nils do a handstand, and had he and Austin do a vertical 69. When I wasn’t exploring their bodies with my hands and mouth, I stuck my head between them and shared the 69ing. Every inch of them was ripe and succulent and suckable. Then I had them kneel while I jacked off until I came all over their faces, their tongues vainly trying to catch every drop. When I was finished. I told them to lick off what they had missed. Watching them doing that, then deep kissing each other, almost made me come again. These boys definitely knew how to please.

Last but certainly not least were the tall dark-haired muscular brothers Dolan. They were all in various stages of graduate school. Matt is going for a Master’s in sports medicine, and keeps in shape mostly through boxing. Justin’s major is oceanography, so he swims and scuba dives a lot. Tyler wants to be an architect, and is an all around jock. His favorite sports are baseball and soccer.

I was looking forward to their conversion especially, since they were just like the big slabs of beefcake who gave me no end of grief in high school. It would also mean my harem (of non-super guys) would be complete. This time, I was going to get it on with all of them.

I had a full night planned, so the day before I “suggested” they get to the club the following evening prior to opening. I was going to give them a special tour. No girlfriends, just them. Sure enough, they arrived when I told them. By the time the club opened, all three were unreservedly bound to me. I didn’t have them get naked. That would come later.

It only took a few minutes to drive us to the Mediterranean Revival style villa I’d acquired specifically for the harem. Once inside, we headed upstairs to the orgy room. Not an original feature of the house, you know. I had the wall knocked out between two of the larger rooms. In the center was a huge four-poster bed, more than large enough for the whole harem to fit comfortably.

The other three were there, nude and in action. They were already so intertwined they were little more than a thrashing mass of limbs and slick skin. Not wasting any time, the rest of us shed our clothes and jumped right in.

After a few minutes, I had them all on hands and knees side by side. I fucked each of them, telling them this was the final step to make them irrevocably mine. Whoever I was fucking begged me to do it harder and deeper, while the others pleaded for their turn. I managed to do them all without coming, which was quite an achievement.

Then I said, “I’m going to pair you up. Not that you’re limited to whom you’re paired with, but they’ll be the one you want to be with most. Besides me, obviously. One will be submissive to the other. Simply, master and bitch.”

“Justin, you’re Austin’s bitch. Matt, you’re Nils’ bitch. And Tyler, you’re Ryan’s bitch. Masters, you can do anything to your bitches you want. Don’t damage them, I don’t want my property broken or dented. Bitches, you want to please your masters. Think of the possibilities before you do anything. I’ll let you ruminate for a bit.”

I watched as they eyed each other hungrily. After a few minutes, I said, “Go.”

Austin and Justin wrestled, grinding groins and kissing. Ryan and Tyler were 69ing in no time flat. Nils was the surprise to me. He told Matt to lie on his back. Then he put Matt’s knees on his shoulders and fucked him like there was no tomorrow. Have I mentioned he was the most endowed of all the guys? He was cursing a blue streak, pounding Matt’s ass like a piledriver. That sweet face saying things that would make a sailor blush while fucking like a jackrabbit turned me on more than I could have imagined. My cock had to go into someone right away, because I was ready to burst.

“Ryan, Tyler, keep sucking. I’m going to fuck Tyler.” I was inside Tyler in seconds, who howled as I rammed his tight fuzzy butt.

“Oh god, I’m gonna, I’m gonna, aaaaahhhh!” I shot off inside Tyler. I felt like it would never end. Simultaneously, the rest of the guys erupted. Tyler and Ryan in each other’s mouths, swallowing as much as they could. Matt all over his chest without touching himself while Nils unloaded inside him. Even Austin and Justin, who were still wrestling, spewing between their slippery bodies. I collapsed on Tyler’s broad shoulders. He and Ryan continued gently suckling each other, while the other guys fell into each other’s embrace. We all went to sleep not long after.

When I woke up, the others had worked their way over so they could touch me. An arm, a foot, Nils’ head on my chest. They looked so… sated. As I undoubtedly did.

That was what I disengaged myself from to write in you, dear diary. It’s almost scary to think how good it’ll be with the SuperDudes. Will I abandon the harem once the Dudes are all mine? No, but I may spend less time with them. That’s OK, because they have each other. And whenever I want them, I know where to find them.

Nils is up and wants me to come back to bed. He’s ready for another round. The kid’s like the Energizer Bunny! We’ll talk again soon, dear diary.

Dear Diary,

That was some weekend! We’re exhausted. The guys were barely able to crawl out of bed to go back to school.

Entertaining as the last few days have been, the real fun starts Friday. That’s when I go after the first of the SuperDudes. Later!

Dear Diary,

Tonight’s the night!

It’s funny. Even if Drew weren’t such a dance-aholic, I’d have gone after him first anyway. Of all the Dudes, he does it for me the most.

That surprised me. Blond, blue eyes, beautiful, with a swimmer’s build; it’s like he stepped straight out of a Hollister catalog. Now that I think about it, he’s the super version of Ryan. Considering how eclectic my tastes are, I didn’t expect the twinkiest Dude to be the most captivating to me. After he got super, he filled out all over, which does skew him more in the hunk direction. It’s going to be tough, since I’m not fucking any of them until I have all of them. But as long as his mouth works, I can wait on the ass.

Getting Drew to come to my club took some minor league nefariousness by yours truly. I had two of his friends and his girlfriend kidnapped and Chair-ified them. I wanted their complete commitment in coaxing Drew to visit. They got him into the club the end of last month, and he’s been a fixture ever since.

To check how well the generic programming had taken, I flipped the magic switch the night before last. He fell under just like everyone else. Seeing him standing there, staring up mesmerized, it was all I could do to stop myself from running down and sticking my cock in his open mouth. But I wasn’t taking any risks. Besides, it won’t be long before I could probe every nook and cranny with his unconditional participation.

There he is, with his friends. I’m getting stiff as a board just thinking about what’s in store for him. Enough writing. It’s show time!

The operation was…

A success!!!

It didn’t take long before Drew pulled off his shirt, tucked it into his board shorts, and was dancing his astounding ass off. I stood in the DJ booth with Ryan and Tyler, watching for a while. Drew, topless, gyrating, sinewy chest glistening, I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it.

When I decided it was time, I activated the equipment. He stopped like everyone else and stared mindlessly at the hypnotic disco balls. I had already added the “Trust Jared Completely” subroutine, and let it run for 15 minutes. That was longer than it normally needed to take effect, but better safe. I switched off the program, and everyone returned to doing what they had before, none the wiser.

I went down to the dance floor with Ryan and Tyler, and made a beeline to Drew. We exchanged introductions, said we were big SuperDude fans and asked if he could come up to my office and give us an autograph. He agreed with puppy-dog eagerness. As if there was any doubt.

After he signed the autograph, I said, “Come over here, Drew. Look at that.” I put my hand on his shoulder, which was still wet with sweat. He shivered at my touch and his nipples perked up. A quick peek into his mind confirmed that he was comfortable and didn’t think his reaction was abnormal at all. “There’s a sight you don’t see often.”

A fringe benefit of the club was the view from here. Look one way; it’s cars and people moving up and down Collins Avenue, the neon, and the glow of Miami off in the distance. Across the street, more hotels and clubs, then darkness stretching away over the Atlantic, with the scattered pinpricks of boat lights.

I turned to Drew, and that view was almost as breathtaking. The profile of his face backlit, his chest glowing from the street lights reflecting off it. There he stood, a magnificent creature, blissfully ignorant that these were his last moments as a free man.

I spoke the trigger phrase. He turned to me with a hint of confusion in his doe eyes, a whisper of near fear in his mind. But that was quickly erased as placid acceptance filled his thoughts.

“Ryan, Tyler, you can go. Drew, follow me.” When we were in the Chair room, I told him, “Shorts and sandals, off.” I was pleased to see he wasn’t wearing underwear, another tidbit added to the programming just for the SuperDudes.

Once he was sitting in the Chair, I went to the control room. Before the full treatment began, there were some things I wanted to know first. So I dialed it down to a lower setting before turning it on.

Drew began to blink and shake his head. This was the riskiest part. One of his special abilities was teleportation. If he overcame the effects now, he could pop out and reveal everything. His thoughts were fuzzy, and I increased the strength. In a few seconds, he relaxed. His mind cleared, as he stared wide-eyed at the multi-colored lights coruscating across the ceiling.

I turned on the intercom so I could talk to the object of my objectification.

“Just relax and look at the pretty lights.”

“Woahhhh, awesome.”

“I’m going to ask you some things, and you’re going to tell me the absolute truth, because you totally trust me.”

“I’ll be hella honest, cuz I totally trust you, dude.”

“What are your individual powers?”

“I can teleport. And I can’t teleport somewhere I could get hurt, like into a wall or way high up in the air, I just know if someplace is safe or not. And I have awesome reflexes. I can’t lose my balance and can catch stuff thrown at me even if it’s fast and stuff like that.”

Well, that explained his outstanding dance moves.

“Good. Now tell me about the other SuperDudes. Their powers and what they’re like.”

“Sure, brah. Rob can move superfast, and heal really fast, and he can’t hurt himself when he hits something. Some scientist said it’s like Newton’s Third Law doesn’t apply to him. He’s a real goofball. Trev can fly, and always knows where he is so he can’t get lost, and he’s super accurate when he shoots or hits stuff. He’s kinda shy. Kel can become way bigger or smaller. And he can touch something and make his body become the stuff. He can be a real party pooper, though; he’s so serious. Jake can’t hardly be hurt by anything. He’s super-strong and can jump really high and far. He’s the nicest guy you’d ever want to meet. ‘Cept to gay people; they really weird him out. Steve can make force fields and shoot beams from his hands, but he has to get the energy to do it. Like be hit hard a lot, or shot or something. He had some run-ins with the law before we all got our powers. Maybe that’s why the ladies are hanging all over him. He’s a real horndog.”

“Excellent. Any weaknesses?”

“Nope. I mean, nothing special. We can all get hurt like anybody, except Jake cuz he’s invelna, unvillainable.”

“Invulnerable?”

“Yeah, that. And he almost drowned once, so he’s gotta breath like the rest of us.”

“That’s enough for now. I’ll leave you for a while. Just sit here and watch the lights until I get back, OK?”

“Yeahhh.”

Having gotten the information I wanted, I cranked up to full power. He went from relaxed to entirely limp. His head fell to the side, his tongue lolling.

I mentally monitored him the whole time. There were moments of resistance, but they were quickly quelled. One part of him didn’t stay limp for long. I wanted visual evidence that the process was working, so I added that into the coding. I had to shut my eyes at times, since the sight was distracting me from reading his mind. His dick was as impressive as I’d heard. If the rest were like him, I was going to have a lot of fun with the Dudes.

A half hour was enough to turn any normal man into my complete slave. But Drew was far from normal, so I left him there for a full hour.

Near the end, he was mumbling, “Slave, slave, obey Jared, love Jared, love men, sex with men, slave, slave, help Jared, make slaves, horny, horny, want to cum, only Jared can let me, obey, obey.”

I turned off the machine. “Drew?”

He looked up at me, utter devotion in his eyes and mind. “My master, my lord!” he said, and then slid out of the Chair on to his knees with his head bowed. “How can I serve you?”

“You’ll help me enslave your super friends?”

“Yes master! They’ll love obeying you as much as I know I will!”

Not a single dude, broh, or awesome. I’m glad I added that into the programming; it was starting to get on my last nerve. When he isn’t with me, of course, he’ll talk with full surfer lingo, so as not to arouse suspicion.

“Excellent. Since you’re in position already,” I said as I pulled out my raging hard-on. Which, frankly, dwarfed his. His eyes widened.

“Don’t worry. I don’t expect you to be an expert right off. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to improve. No teeth and breathe through your nose. Just imagine the best blowjobs you’ve gotten, do that, and you’ll be fine.”

Tentatively, he put the head in his mouth. He pulled back, and then went down a little farther. He managed to get half of me in, which was astonishing for a first-timer. He skillfully used his hands to work on what he couldn’t get in his mouth. His lack of experience was more than made up by his enthusiasm. Soon he was bobbing up and down on my cock like a champ.

As I neared the edge of orgasm, I said, “Drew, stay right there. When I come, you will too. No, don’t touch yourself. You won’t have to.”

I pulled out of his mouth. His look of disappointment was so precious. “Get ready, get ready, aaaaahhhh!” I shot off all over his face as he desperately tried to catch every drop. His partial failure was due to him going off like a geyser at the same time.

When I was done, I sank down to the floor. I grabbed Drew’s head with both hands and kissed him deep and long, tasting myself in his mouth.

“That,” I said when we broke apart, “was not bad for your first blowjob. Quite the contrary. I can’t wait to see how good you’ll be with practice.” I cupped his chin. “That exquisite face was just made to have cock stuffed into it.”

“That was better than any sex I’ve ever had!”

“That’s nothing. Wait until I fuck you. It’ll blow your mind. I’m glad you enjoyed that, though, since that’s the last sex I’m letting you have until all your other buds are my slaves.”

“How about jerking off?”

“No, not even that. Anyway, I’ll take the weakest ones first. That’s why I picked you, dear Drew, no offense. You can teleport, but you can’t shoot energy beams like Steve, for example. So next will be Trevor, then Rob. Each one of you I get gives me more options in enslaving the rest.”

“How long is that gonna take? I’ve never gone more than four or five days without sex.”

“It’ll take as long as it takes. Consider it an incentive not to hold back anything that might help me. Not that you would, you totally worship me. Still, it’s fun to make you squirm. Fun for me, that is. In the meantime, I’ll have some of my other minions start training you in the joys of gay sex. You’ll get to suck all the cock you want, and have that lush butt plowed. That ok?”

“Yes master! I can’t wait!”

“Of course you can’t. I’m going to give you some special earplugs. Wear them every night while you’re sleeping. You’ll also come here at least once a week and spend time in the Chair. All that will guarantee you’ll be my slave forever. You want that, right.”

“Yes! I want to always be your slave. My life was meaningless before this.”

Dear Diary,

I wanted to see how Drew took to the programming before going after any of the other Dudes. So I waited until after his first return trip to the Chair. Now that he was enslaved, I could read his mind more deeply than before. I monitored him daily, and there wasn’t even a shred of defiance or doubt. His loyalty and love were unwavering. Drinking that in was nearly as intoxicating as sex. Maybe more so, since I could read his mind for as long as I wanted. I learned to ration my intake of that terribly addictive emotion.

With Drew’s allegiance firmly in place, I could go after my next target: the angelic Trevor. Angelic because he could fly (albeit without wings) and because he looked heavenly. Trevor didn’t socialize much outside of the group, and wasn’t a good dancer, so the nightclub was out.

However, Drew told me that Trevor had an eye exam the Tuesday after next. That would serve my purposes quite nicely.

I went to Trevor’s optometrist, Doctor Watkins, and “persuaded” him I was Doctor Hoover, a friend from optometry school. Could we talk in his office after hours? Sure. When we were alone, I told him I wanted to open my own practice, so could I observe how he ran his for a few days? And could I have access to his office at night? Of course he agreed.

So I was free to make modifications to the phoropter in one of the rooms. That’s the big clunky thing with all the lenses you look through so the optometrist can determine how good or bad your eyesight is. By that next Tuesday, I was ready.

Trevor was on time for his appointment, and was ushered into the examination room. “Hello, Trevor. I’m Doctor Hoover. I’m helping Doctor Watkins, so I’ll be conducting your exam today. He tells me your mildly nearsighted, and wear contacts, right?”

“Yeah, that’s right Doctor Hoover.”

“Alright. Take them out, please, so I can dilate your eyes. Did you drive here today?”

“Check it, I know the drill. My bud Drew drove me.”

“Good. Lean back. There’s one. And there’s the other. Blink. Good. Just about ready. Rest your chin here, and look at the chart. Relax. We’ll check the right eye first. I slid the plate in front of the left eye. What’s the smallest line you can read?”

“E D F C Z P”

Narrowing the field so Trevor could only see one letter I asked, “Can you read this letter?”

“Yes. F.”

“Good.” I flipped a lens in front of his right eye. “Better?” then flipped it back, “or just as good?”

“Better.”

Flick. “Better?” Flick. “Or just as good?”

“Just as good.”

Flick. “Better?” Flick. “Or just as good?”

“Better.”

Yes, dear Diary, I’m going into exhaustive detail. But I’ve always gotten a bit hot at eye exams. I had a really sexy ophthalmologist when I was young. We didn’t do anything, but his voice during the exam would always get me worked up. Now I was hypnotizing an unwitting superhero in the same environment. Between the “improvements” to the phoropter and the drug in his eye drops, Trevor didn’t stand a chance. It was a turn-on like you wouldn’t believe. So, yes, I’m going to write it all down.

“Can you read the same line?”

“Yes. E D F C Z P.”

“Good. Can you read the line below?”

“F E L O P Z D.”

“Very good. What about the next line.”

“No.”

“Alright.” Narrowing the focus again.” Can you read this letter?”

“O.”

“Good.” Flick. “Better.” Flick. “Or just as good?”

“Just as good.”

Flick. “Better?” Flick. “Or just as good?”

“Better.”

“Which is better. Is it one?” Flick. “Or two?” Flick. “One?” Flick. “Or two?”

A pause. “One.”

His mind was clouding.

“Which is better. One?” Flick. “Or two?” Flick. “Is it one,” Flick. “Or two?”

“Two”

“Let’s switch to the left eye. What’s the smallest line you can read?”

“F E L O P Z D” he said, his speech starting to slur.

“Good. And this letter?”

“Z.”

“Alright. Which is better. One?” Flick. “Or two?” Flick. “One?” Flick. “Or two?”

Another pause. “One.”

“Which is better. One?” Flick. “Or two?” Flick. “One?” Flick. “Or two?”

A longer pause. “One.”

“Which is better. One?” Flick. “Or two?” Flick. “One?” Flick. “Or two?” Flick. “One?” Flick. “Or two?”

An even longer pause. “It’s… two.”

“Very good. Relax, relax and focus on the chart. Which is better. One, " Flick. “Or two. " Flick “One, " Flick. “Or two.” Flick. “One, " Flick. “Or two” Flick “One, " Flick. “Or two?”

Slowly, he said, “one.”

Uncovering both eyes, 1 said, “Read the smallest line you can.”

“D. E. F. P.” After a long pause, he said, “O. T. E. C.”

“Again, please.

“D. E. F. P. O.” One minute stretched into two.

“Can you hear me, Trevor?

“Yes.

“You feel relaxed. So very, very relaxed.

“Yes.

“Keep looking at the chart. You’ll see some pretty lights. Just watched them.

“Watch the lights.

“I’m going to put some earphones on you. Relax. Relax and listen to the music.”

“Relax. Listen to music.”

Trevor sat there for half an hour, oblivious to the world. It wasn’t long enough to completely convert him, which I couldn’t do with the equipment there anyway. But he was obedient long enough for Drew to bring him to the club. Once there, the Chair did the rest.

Dear Diary,

A third of the way there. Trevor’s initiation into my service was…good. I’ll admit, there was some gagging and coughing involved. He didn’t have Drew’s natural talent, that’s for sure, but he’d learn. Oh, he’d learn.

I chose to go after Rob next. He was the goofy, most fun-loving of the bunch. Entertainment would be my way into his brain.

Drew proved once again useful, by having him invite Rob over late one afternoon to play a new interactive video game. It was a surfing simulator. It was like a cross between a flight simulator and a riding a mechanical bull. There was a small platform the person stood on that would move around like it was on the ocean. A plastic band was worn that covered the eyes and ears, through which the sights and sounds of waves were projected. A near-perfect VR experience. Under the normal images and noises, though, was one of my patented subliminal mind control programs.

Drew showed Rob how it worked first, normally. Then Rob tried it. Drew gave it a few minutes, and then activated the program. It didn’t take long for Rob’s movements to get sluggish. Drew reduced the simulated choppiness bit by bit. Soon the board was motionless and Rob was standing with shoulders slumped, sobbing. He was trying to resist, but it was too late, as the program now kept him from moving on his own. Drew picked him up and laid him out on the couch. Rob’s board shorts were tented out, another effect of the program. I had told Drew earlier about this stage, and how he could help.

“I’m gonna help you out, broh,” he said, “cuz that’s what brohs are for.”

Eagerly, he unzipped Rob’s shorts and went down on him.

“No, dawg, stop, ‘s wrong,” said Rob weakly.

This only made Drew redouble his efforts, until Rob couldn’t restrain himself and came. Drew swallowed every bit, not letting go until Rob was drained. Drew sat back on the coach and licked his lips. I had explained that the pleasure receptors in Rob’s brain would now be continuously stimulated for an hour. All this time the program would be running. In Rob’s hyper-euphoric state, what little defense he’d been able to muster would be gone. Drew called me. I had been waiting down the street with Trevor. We came over, and I watched Rob slipping further into my grasp. Late that evening, I took the tractable speedster to the Chair. By midnight, he was mine.

I gave Rob the requisite test spin. I told him to ease off on the super-speed, because I didn’t want a quickie. And with Rob, “quickie” takes on a whole new meaning. He was better than Trevor had been at first, though not as good as Drew. But that was fixable. Trevor had improved markedly already, with no trace of a gag reflex. Rob would come along.

Dear Diary,

Half way there. Now I had to take on the more powerful half of the team. I’d decided to start with Steve. He was the major offense of the team, with his force fields and energy beams. But Kel and Jake had the most physical strength, and saving them until the end appealed to me. They also didn’t have any obvious character traits I could manipulate to get them into my clutches.

Unlike Steve.

Steve was, to put it nicely, the ladies man of the group. Or as Drew had put it so eloquently, the horndog. All the Dudes were seductive in their own way. But Steve had an added charm over and above the others. He had been that way before he became a SuperDude, but even more so now. I don’t know if that was another superpower. If it was, it didn’t affect me. I mean, yeah, he was smoking, but I didn’t lose all my cognitive abilities when I was in his presence. Maybe I was immune, like they were to my “persuasion”.

It probably had as much to do with him being from Down Under as any superpowers. The Australian accent opens thighs every time. It didn’t really matter, since I was going to use that charm against him. ‘Twould be beauty that brought down this Dude.

The SuperDudes at my disposal were quite forthcoming about Steve’s taste in the fairer sex. With a bit of surreptitious mind reading, I knew exactly what his ideal woman was. That ideal was singularly unimaginative. Blonde, around 5′8″, in great shape, and huge tits. Bigger than Dolly Parton tits. So big it should be impossible to walk upright tits. Intelligence? The less the better. Yep, the stereotypical blonde bimbo. His real dream, though, was doing it with two such bimbos. How banal. But even better for my purposes.

You’re probably wondering why I was making this so complicated. Knock him out, drag him to the club and the Chair and that’d be it. But where’s the fun in that? There’s a thrill you get when a diabolical plan comes together that’s better than any drug.

Also, the power Steve used to generate force fields and energy beams didn’t come from inside him. He had to absorb energy from external sources, which he could store and transmute into force fields and energy beams. Electricity, laser beams, even the kinetic force of being hit very hard. It was better to use more passive methods to enslave the Aussie.

It wasn’t difficult to find candidates that met Steve’s standards. The beach was crawling with them. I zeroed in on the closest physical matches. One was Cindi, who dotted the I’s in her name with hearts. Perfect. The other was Abigail, who was brighter, but not by much. I easily influenced them to go to the club. They each needed barely twenty minutes in the Chair. Stage one complete.

Stage two: Meeting. I had a feeling the girls would be even more appealing if Steve thought they were sisters. So Abigail became “Mindi”. Steve was surfing and after riding a wave in, Cindi and “Mindi” jiggled up to him and breathily gushed about what a great surfer he was, how cute he was, what big muscles he had, all while feeling his biceps. One muscle in particular responded immediately. They made a point of noticing, batting their eyes and giggling. Cindi asked if they could all meet at his place on Friday and spend the weekend together. He said he didn’t want that. They should go out to dinner and spend some time getting to know each other first.

Psych! Of course he said yes. The brain below his waist had been running the show as soon as they met.

The “twins” went to Steve’s wearing clingy dresses that didn’t even reach the knees. In no time, all clothes were shed and the three were in Steve’s bed. Steve prided himself on bringing the most pleasure possible to the women he had sex with. He went down on them first, bring them to their first and second orgasms of the night. After that, it was a free-for-all. He may have had superhuman stamina, but I told the girls to be insatiable. They fucked for hours until Steve was spent.

Like most guys, he was parched by the end, so “Mindi” got him a glass of water. She added a rohypnol chaser, and it wasn’t long before Steve was out like a light. Cindi got the earplugs I’d given her and put them in Steve’s ears. The reorientation had begun.

The next morning, Steve groggily regained consciousness. Cindi was ready with another glass of water, and Steve was out again. When he woke up again that evening, I was there. I scanned his mind, and it was completely passive. He wouldn’t even move until I took the earplugs out.

When I did remove them, I said, “Get dressed, Steve, then follow me. Girls, go home. If I need you again, which I doubt, I’ll call.” Steve and I went to my car and I drove to the club. I had him sit in the Chair, and said, “Don’t fight it, Steve. Don’t absorb any power. Let it all wash over and through you.”

“Over and through me.”

I left and activated the Chair. Monitoring his mind, I saw very interesting thoughts and feelings bubbling to the surface. Steve’s hidden depths were getting exposed. He was bisexual, but had been denying his attraction to men for years. The programming was being incorporated faster than the other guys, because part of Steve wanted this. Even with that, I let it go for a full hour.

Once done, there wasn’t a sliver of desire for woman left in his mind. Before I could say a thing, Steve had my clothes off so fast it was like Rob had done it. Then he swallowed my cock down to the base without even choking. He worked his throat around me like a seasoned pro. I managed to gasp out a few words about him coming when I did, then I did. And he did.

From bad boy super lady-killer to gay super whore in one night. God, I love my job!

Dear Diary,

Only two to go. Kel or Jake, Jake or Kel? I was leaning towards the homely one first.

Ok, Kel isn’t entirely ugly. He’s just not as handsome as the others in general, or as pretty as Drew and Trevor in particular. Frankly, he’s on the Neanderthal end of the looks spectrum. But if you like ‘em big, Kel, who’s over 6 and a half feet tall, is your guy.

That wasn’t always the case. All the Dudes used to be at or just over 6 foot. Kel was the only one who gained height. He also put on more muscle than anyone else. Pre-meteorite: 185. Post-meteorite: 260. Yeah, he gained muscle like I did IQ points. Frankly, that kind of body mass only adds to the overall simian look.

But that hasn’t stopped girls from throwing themselves at him. He is, after all, a superhero. What girl doesn’t want a big strong man to protect them? Even if he looks like a pasty version of the Incredible Hulk. Seriously, the man can’t get a tan to save his life. A side effect? Maybe. A small price to pay, though. With the power to shrink to 6 inches or grow to 60 feet, and able to absorb the properties of any material he touches, one can only imagine the sexual possibilities. I planned to do more than imagine.

Jake, on the other hand, could hardly be called grotesque. Even before he became super, he was stunning. Now, he has the physique of a demigod. Add in super-strength (he could bench 10 tons) and near invulnerability, and you might wonder why I didn’t go after him first. But like I said, I thought it more prudent to save the strongest for last.

But Drew has really gotten whiny. The other guys too. I told them they couldn’t cum until all of the Dudes were in my power, so they’re extremely horny. Drew’s the worst, though, since it had been weeks since our initial session. He’s practically a walking erection. He’s even had a couple of wet dreams, which he’d not had since he was a kid. I guess there are some things even I can’t completely control. So I figure, what the hey, I’ll get Kel AND Jake, and be done with it.

I have so many options at my disposal, between my own inventiveness, and the powers of the Dudes available to me, that it really won’t be a challenge. And I so love a challenge. After all, these are the only people on earth who have even a fraction of a chance of opposing me. So once they are all mine, a certain thrill will be gone from the world. On the other hand, I’ll have 6 ultra-powerful studs at my beck and call. That will be a whole different kind of thrill.

And who knows? If I get bored, maybe I’ll de-convert them and go through the process all over again with other methods. But I think it’ll be quite some time before it comes to that.

So, both Kel and Jake. Still, even if it’s going to be fairly easy, I can still pretend it isn’t. And I can let the rest of the Dudes have some fun. They’ve earned it. Hell, I’ll let the harem join in. The more the orgier.

Dear Diary,

Yep, it was so easy; I should be ashamed of myself.

Drew teleported into Kel’s apartment and sprayed him with knockout gas while he was sleeping. He put the special earplugs in, and then opened a window to let in Trevor. He flew the big lug to the roof of the club. Rob and Steve carried him inside and put him in the Chair. I scanned his mind and waited. When I could tell he would just sit there, I removed the earplugs and sprayed him with an antidote. It takes a minute or two for it to counteract the knockout gas, which gave me enough time to go to the control room and turned on the Chair.

I’d made a few tweaks this time. Though he would be under my complete domination, he wouldn’t realize it until I wanted. He would do whatever I told him, but not know why. All part of the role-playing I had planned for him and Jake.

Speaking of which, did the same thing to Jake a day or three later, without a hitch. Rather anticlimactic, really. Mind you, seeing him there naked and aroused and utterly at my mercy, it was all I could do not to ravish him on the spot. I think I said something earlier about physique of a demigod, didn’t I?

But that’s ok. There’ll be plenty of climaxes very soon. Can’t hardly wait.

Dear Diary,

It took all my powers of “persuasion”, but everything will be ready by Friday. I don’t want to deflower the last two SuperDudes just anywhere. The entire team will finally be mine, and that unique event deserves a special location. And I couldn’t think of any place more special than one of the oldest, most palatial former estates in the area. An Italianate masterpiece. Enkarterria.

Getting it for a full weekend was the hard part. I had to get the wedding of a prominent local family bumped. But throw enough money at a problem, and you can do anything. All I needed was some time with a millionaire, and suddenly he was my best friend, ready to give me all the money I needed.

Not an attractive one, though. I already had an embarrassment of riches in the dreamboat dude department. And Dudes. Frankly, none of the millionaires were near as sublime as my harem or the SuperDudes anyway.

So, I’ll have Enkarterria for the weekend. It’ll be like I’m the king of the world. And with all the SuperDudes fanatically dedicated to indulging my tiniest wish after this, there’s nothing stopping me from making that a reality. Cue the diabolical laughter.

I’m also having the whole thing recorded. Replaying what happens is going to provide me entertainment for years to come. Plus I’ll be able to see all the action, from all the angles. So some strategically placed cameras, and three or four guys with camcorders for those close up and hard to get shots should take care of that. They won’t be participating in the orgy, since I don’t want a single moment missed. There’ll be a baker’s dozen there already (including me), which is more than sufficient.

Dear Diary,

Good gods! I thought the night with the full harem was spectacular. But it was duller than dirt compared to tonight. Even my prodigious brain is still trying to process the sheer awesomeness of it all. The one in my skull (brain 1), that is. Not-so-little-Jared (brain 2) knows exactly what’s going on.

Dang, I’m starting to sound like the SuperDudes. I hope their vocabulary won’t rub off on me. Speaking of rubbing, there was copious amounts of that, and other things.

I’ll go into detail later. Not-so-little-Jared wants to go back upstairs. I could argue, but what’s the point?

Dear Diary,

They’re all up and at it again. Round 7, if you include last night. I’m leaving them to it, since it’s all being recorded. They’re not going anywhere. I can recount what happened yesterday, now that I’ve had a good night’s sleep.

Drew, Trev, Rob and Steve told Kel and Jake that the police wanted them all to come to Enkarterria. Kel and Jake thought it a little strange, but had no reason to doubt the other guys. More fool them.

They arrived and found the gates open, but no sign of police. I had cameras hidden outside too, so I caught everything from that point forward.

Kel said, “Where’s the police, brohs?”

Drew said, “Dude, I don’t’ know. They said they’d be here.”

Jake said, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this, man.”

Trev said, “Me too, amigo. But we gotta check it out.”

They walked down the driveway to the mansion. As soon as they were out of sight of the gate, some guys I had hidden there closed it. They stayed there as guards, so we wouldn’t be disturbed.

The Dudes stopped outside the mansion, while Rob zoomed around the ground in seconds.

“No sign of anything. Weird,” he said.

“I guess we go inside,” said Steve.

Once they were in, I called them. “About time you got here.” They came into the courtyard, where I was.

“Who are you? Where’s the police?” said Jake.

“No police, just us. Isn’t that right, boys.”

The four conditioned Dudes joined me and faced Kel and Jake.

“Brohs,” said Kel, “what the fuck?”

“Actually, fuck is one of the things I had in mind. With a side of suck. Did I mention? I have superpowers too. Mental ones. Like being able to control people. Your friends here, for example.”

“Yeah, Jared controls us,” said Drew.

“He’s turned us gay,” said Trevor.

“And made us his slaves.” said Rob.

“His gay sex slaves.” said Steve.

“Now he’ll do it to you.” said Drew.

“And you’ll love it,” said Trevor.

“Love it like we do.” said Rob.

“You’ll love it when we suck and fuck you.” said Steve.

“Love it when you suck and fuck us.” said Drew.

“Really love it when you suck Jared and he fucks you.” said Trevor.

“No way, dudes. Snap out of it. He’s just one guy,” Kel said.

“Check it, we’re the SuperDudes, not fags.” Jake said.

“I could say I’ll make you gag on those words,” I said, “but I plan on training any gag reflex out of you.”

“We’re going to stop you, and help you, brohs,” Kel said.

“We don’t want your help,” said Rob.

“We’re beyond help,” said Steve.

“We want to help you,” said Drew.

“Help you become like us,” said Trevor.

“Join us,” said Rob.

“Be one with us,” said Steve.

“Then we can have so much fun together,” said Drew.

“And by fun we mean sex,” said Trevor.

“Rough sex,” said Rob.

“Sweaty rough man sex,” said Steve.

“Better than with any girl, cuz we’re all super,” said Drew.

“Don’t resist,” said Trevor.

“You’ll be happy,” said Rob.

“Happy like us,” said Steve.

“No way! This ends now.” Kel absorbed the property of the tile floor he was standing on, and grew taller by a foot.

“There’ll be none of that. No using superpowers, the both of you, unless I say so.”

As quickly as he’d changed, Kel was back to his normal form and stature.

“What the…”

“I told you I could control people. You thought this was a practical joke? No, you just didn’t know how much I can do. For example, you’re both incredibly horny.”

Suddenly, Kel and Jake were harder than they’d ever been in their lives.

“Oh god, I feel so good,” said Kel.

“No, we gotta fight it, broh,” said Jake.

“Silly boys. Why deny yourselves such pleasure? As if that was even an option. You’re not leaving until I say. You’re not moving until I say. Your super strength is gone. And you’re getting more turned on.”

They whimpered, now realizing the extent of their powerlessness as they felt their strength leaving them and their horniness increase.

“Let’s get this party started.”

I’d already explained beforehand what I wanted to happen when I said that: everyone in the ornate upstairs master bedroom. Rob supersped there, Trevor hugged Jake and flew, Steve created a force field under he and Kel and levitated, and I held onto Drew as we teleported. Once there, my SuperDudes tore off Kel and Jake’s clothes, then stripped down to nothing themselves. I was amused to notice that I had the biggest cock. It looked even bigger, since I was so much shorter than the Dudes. The cameras and camera guys were catching every inch of glorious skin.

“But wait, there’s more. Yo, get your asses in here!”

My harem entered, followed by another camera guy who was getting splendid footage of said asses. Justin, Matt, Tyler, Austin, Ryan and Nils. All naked, all hard, all ready.

Turning to Jake and Kel, I said, “I’ll only let you get stronger again if you give in to your gay desires. Otherwise you’ll remain weak and unpowered forever. You’ll even lose your muscles after a while. You’ll be fat slobs. No woman will want you. You’ll never ever have sex again. So you can have more sex than you could ever hope for, with other guys, or no sex for the rest of your lives. Your choice.”

“No, we won’t be queer,” said Jake.

“Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. By the way, you won’t hurt anyone here. You’ll only help us do anything we want to you. Boys?”

I’d left it up to the guys to figure out who wanted to ravage whom. Drew and Rob went to Jake, and Trevor and Steve went to Kel. I lay down on the fancy bed, stroking my cock and watching. I’d already decided which ass I was going to tap, but I wanted to see the floor show first.

Drew got on his knees and went down on Jake, while Rob gently suckled on Jake’s huge nipples.

Speaking of Kel, Trevor was roughly fondling his pecs while Steve got down on his knees behind Kel. He began rooting around in Kel’s ass like a pig searching for truffles.

While the Dudes were going at it, the harem was debating in a corner. Choices made, Justin and Austin went to the Jake cluster, the rest to Kel. I guess I was in the minority about Kel’s appeal. A quick mental check determined that it was because he was the biggest. They hadn’t seen anything yet.

“Kel, it looks like there needs to be more of you to go around. Six feet taller please.”

As he grew, the others stepped back. When his head reached the ceiling, he got on his hands and knees. Another few feet, and he was done. The guys fell back on him like a pack of starving dingoes.

I didn’t think anyone would go after Kel’s dick because, let’s be real, it was impossible now. But I underestimated how much of a little nympho Nils had become. He scooted under and sucked as much of the mushroom head as he could. Even unhinging his jaw (the kid had skills), he barely fit three inches in his mouth. His hands were ferociously working the rest of the shaft. He would have wrapped his legs around it and humped the thing, but it still wasn’t that big. File for later, though, because that’s something I’d like to see.

The rest of the real estate didn’t go unused. Steve was trying not to suffocate in Kel’s ass. Trevor and Tyler were mouthing their way all over his massive chest. That left Matt and Ryan with their dicks in Kel’s insanely wide mouth.

After a while, I was ready for some tapping, and I hadn’t changed my mind on the ass in question. I said, “Drew, come here and take care of this.” He immediately left Jake and inhaled my cock to the root like a pro. With all the practice he’d had, he was better than a lot of pros. Justin, who’d been sucking off Drew, took his place and went down on Jake. Austin stayed where he was, fingers entangled in Jake’s hair, guiding his mouth up and down Austin’s dick. Rob had already moved from front to back and his face was buried in Jake’s meaty rump.

Before long, Jake and Kel were pushing their asses back, roaring like bulls in heat. A quick scan showed their strength was increasing because their resistance was crumbling.

Yeah, their fake resistance. And yet the victory still felt as sweet. Drew’s mouth may have had something to do with my state of mind, too.

Speaking of Drew, it was all he could do to keep himself from gushing like a geyser. Trevor, Rob and Steve too. It was time to reward the lot of them.

“Rob, you’ve done the work, you’ve earned the fuck. Steve. Steve!”

“Sorry, sir, hard to hear you in there.”

“I understand. I’d say you can fuck him now, but that won’t do much for either of you. Make a dildo out of a force field and fuck him with that. Make it as big as his dick is now, that should be right. And pink, so I can see it. You can jerk off while you’re doing that. Tyler, lay face down on Kel’s back while Trevor fucks you.”

Steve created the pink foot-and-a-half force dildo and plunged it deep into Kel. Everyone else changed positions and new fucking and sucking ensued.

“Drew, you get the honor. You’re the first of the SuperDudes I’m going to fuck.” He sat up and smiled, his eyes glowing with pride. He half stood, straddling my chest and facing me. He knelt, positioned himself, and then sat down. My cock went in like a hot knife through butter. All that work the others had done had really loosened him up. He bottomed out and his head fell back. The way he moaned, I must have not only hit his G-spot, but his H, I and J-spots too. He rode me wildly, my hands on his hips as I savagely slammed him down on me. If anything, I got harder. By then I think I was hitting his M-spot. He sure was going “Mmmm” a lot, that’s for sure.

With the crescendo of orgasm so close, coherent thought was nearly impossible. But I was orchestrating this orgy, and it was going to end how I wanted. I focused and managed to say, “Once I cum, you can all cum too. Finally. When you do, Kel and Jake, you’ll be mine, forever and ever. Do you understand?”

“Yes, yes, make us yours,” said Kel.

“Please, please, say it, I want it,” said Jake.

“Alright, cum!”

They all exploded, grunting and groaning and growling. Drew was the loudest; coating his face with the weeks of cum he’d built up. Nils was the most impressive. It’s a miracle he didn’t asphyxiate. He missed hardly any of Kel’s cum; swallowing so much it gave him a little potbelly.

The musky scent of sweat and sex permeated the room. The only place there wasn’t cum dripping and pooling was the ceiling. It was going to be one hell of a cleanup. I’ve got access to so much money, though, that it won’t be a problem. I felt so decadent.

After catching my breath, I said, “How do you feel, guys?”

“I, I, uhh, feel good,” said Jake.

“Is it, is it always like this?” asked Kel.

“Dudes, " he said to the other four, “how about it?”

“No, it’s not always like this,” said Drew.

“Sometimes,” said Trevor.

“If you’re lucky,” said Rob.

“It’s even better,” said Steve.

“I want to do it again”

“Hold on, Kel. Unlike the rest of you randy boys, I need some time to recover. Tell you what. Start without me. Watching you should inspire me to join in before too long.”

“Hey dudes, I think I can get big enough so you can all fuck me at the same time. Whoever we can’t get to fit I’ll suck.”

“Go for it!”

I began to wonder if Kel can change the size of only specific body parts. Extensive experiments are in order, I think.

They got started on Kel once he’d enlarged further. When I was up to it again, I fucked each of the SuperDudes. I had Kel shrink down so his ass was nice and tight when I fucked it and came the second time that night. After that, I admit I was pooped and slipped off into post-coital slumber. When I woke up hours later, they were strewn all over the place. I eased out of bed and tiptoed downstairs, catching up on this journal.

Oh, props to the camera guys. Didn’t get in the way at all, which took some doing on their part. They’re all getting big fat Christmas bonuses. And extra money in their stockings.

Whoa, Drew popped in and startled me. He apologized and I forgave him. Face and mussy hair sprinkled with spunk, buff and in the buff, the taste of almost all the guys in his mouth, how could I not?

He wants to bring me back upstairs, but I want to go outside and watch the sunrise. Drew can teleport us onto the stone barge, which is the perfect vantage point. More later, dear diary.

Dear Diary,

Most of yesterday was more sex. Today, Sunday, is my day of rest. The others, too. Even the Dudes mostly wore themselves out.

So what now? My dream has been realized. Every last one of the SuperDudes is ecstatic to do my bidding, delirious when they satisfy my most trifling wish. In a way, they’re now all sociopaths, since they’ll do anything I tell them without a shadow of guilt. No crime is too grotesque or barbaric to bother their consciences, as long as it makes me happy. Which kind of makes me a bit of a sociopath too. Should the world be afraid? Yes, if they knew.

But I don’t plan on that happening. I’ve thought about it, and even with my abilities and resources, ruling the world sounds like tons of work and not much fun. I think I’ll get someone to buy me a nice island and create my own mini-nation. That sounds like way more fun to me than really becoming the king of the world. I can always change my mind, but for now, I like that idea.

When will I write again? Maybe next year, or whenever something new and interesting happens. Until then, I bid thee au revoir, dear diary.