The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Super fall

by tamed wolf

part 1 Intro and BatBabe’s punishment

He stepped out of the limosine and looked around at the sprawling gounds of the Hartford Creek facility. His name was Luthor Lexington, and he was concerned. He’d travelled here to check on the progress of a very special project he’d commissioned. He walked up the front steps to the main building and was met at the top by an older looking man.

‘Mr. Lexington, I am Dr. Jones. After talking to you on the phone so many times, it’s refreshing to finally meet you face to face.’ The two men shook hands, then the Doctor opened the door and waved Lexinton in. The 2 men took a short walk to the Doctor’s office, where entered and took their seats on opposite sides of the desk.

‘I’m here to see your operation for myself, and to see what progress has been made on Superbabe.’ Lexington said.

Two weeks earlier, one of the world’s greatest and most powerful heroins, Superbabe, had been captured and subdued by Lexington’s men using a new form of crytonite that his labs had created. The cryptonite left her powerless and easily controlable. And now she was here at that Hartford Facility. Dr. Jones’ facility was thought by all to be a mental health clinic, but was in fact a super secret lab devoted to brainwashing and mind control. Lexington had special plans for superbabe.

‘We have been using a technique in which the patients are secured and forced to watch a variety of images and scenes on a monitor. We measure their emotional responses and can gear our plans accordingly.’ The Doctor said. ‘Superbabe has shown an interesting amount of responses towards materinal images. This could be due to the fact that she never knew her mother, and also a longing within her to be a mother.’

Lexington grinned. ‘Very good, so how do you plan on proceeding?’ Lexington plan was to have Superbabe’s mind washed, turning her in to an obident and faithful wife. The perfect woman to bear his children.

A young woman walked in and the Doctor stood and waved towards the door. ‘Let us step in to my private lounge for a drink and I’ll explain the process.’ Both men waked in to the next room with the young lady following. Lexington kept looking at her. There was something about her that was familure.

He took a seat on a large overstuffed couch while the Doctor sat in a chair off to his side. The girl went to the bar in the corner and quickly returned with a pair of glasses.

‘My dear.’ The Doctor said, ‘Tell Mr Lexington your name.’

‘My name is Barbie Hordon.’ He looked at her and then to the Doctor. ‘Am I suppost to know her?’, he asked the Doctor.

‘She is the daughter of the Police Commissioner in Gottom City.’ he looked back to the young lady. ‘Now my dear, tell him who you used to be and what you do now.’

The young lady smiled. ‘I used to be BatBabe. I was captured and brought here by the Jokster. The Doctor helped me to realize how I was wasting my life and what I fool I was making of myself. So now I serve him and help out here anyway that I can.’

Lexington’s mouth dropped open. The Doctor quickly added, ‘Help out? My dear really, you are too modest. Barbie has become a teacher. We have many clients that send their henchmen here for Barbie’s specialized training. As someone that knows all the crimefighting skills, she’s able to teach them how to avoid being caught. She’s quite the teacher. And as a result, crime rates in the areas where the henchmen work have skyrocketed.’

‘But haven’t BatDude and that sidekick of his come looking for her?’

The Doctor laughed, ‘No. We replaced her with a double.’ Lexington look at him with a stunned look on his face. ‘We find a girl that is simular in appearence, we alter her appearence to match the subject and then wipe her brain and refill it with the subject memories. We then program her to leave her home and make an excused absence...so to speak.’ The Doctor waved to Barbie. ‘Barbie’s replacement, told everyone she needed a break, a vaction from her life and went to Europe. She found a man, married and now lives there, living the life of a simple wife, away from the crazy world of capes and cowles, just as we programed her to do. So her friends and family think she is safe and happy, while the real Barbie is here.’

The Doctor smile. ‘Dance for us Barbie.’ She spun on her heels and walked over to a bookshelf and turned on some music and slowly began to sway her body to the music, looking at them men with a look of seer lust in her eyes. They watched as she moved and slowly she began to shed her clothing as Lexington’s eyes were locked on to her body. As the song came to an end, she stood before him, naked, with a look of lust and need on her face. The Doctor applouded, ‘She’s been programed to become a lust crazed sex kitten when she dances, horny and thirsting for semen. And she’s perfectly happy to dance for anyone.’ The Doctor rose from his chair and walked to the door. ‘Mr. Lexington, let Barbie take care of you while I attend to some business.’

Before Lexington cound say anything, the door closed, and Barbie dropped to her knees before him and had her hands busy releasing his hard cock from his pants. Lexington had only a moment to take in the scene before her mouth hungrily took in his cock and sent his mind in to a state of total pleasure.

After a while of worshipping his cock, she climbed on top of him. She slid down on to his shaft and took him all in, and then began to work him for all she was worth. He felt almost hypnotized by the bouncing of her perfect breast, only inches away from his face. This girl had been BatBabe. She’d messed up a number of his operations in Gottom City, and now she was nothing but the Doctor’s slut. He smiled as he leaned back, watching this once powerful herion being reduced to a bouncing slut, only wanting to please. As the orgasm approached, he didn’t want to cum inside her, instead he looked her in the eye. ‘Kneel and suck and drink what I give you.’ She hopped off of him and knelt between his legs and took him in to her mouth again. He came hard, firing his cum down her throat. He saw that she was caught unexpectantly and was starting to choke, but he held her head in place and finished shooting a few more loads in to her. He really liked this, having the once proud and arrogant BatBabe between his legs, her mouth filled with his cum. She was now only just a cumslut for him to use.

‘Thank you Mr. Lexington.’ She said as she looked up at him, his cum coating her lips and tounge. ‘Your cum is delicious, and I deserve anything that you wish to do to me.’

He smiled, pulled her up and pushed her over the side of the couch. He looked over her beautiful little ass. She gasped as he swatted it a couple of times. His cock still hard, he stood and moved behind her. Lexington spread her ass cheeks so as to gain access to her sweet little hole. He smiled as his cock approached its new target. It was time for him to make her pay for all the trouble she caused for him in the past. She didn’t struggle as he forced his way in. This way her life and she was happy to be used.