The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Super Show

(mc, mf, md, gr cb)

SYNOPSIS: Prima Girl gives the show of a lifetime, whether she likes it or not.

The sound of fisticuffs filled the streets as the blonde bombshell known as Prima Girl struck down a gang of gun totting bank robbers outside the Solaropolis vault. Clad in her trademark white top, miniskirt and thigh-length boots, the city’s heroine posed for the press in front of the criminals that she had just knocked out, her flowing locks blowing luxuriously in the wind.

“All in a day’s work!", Prima Girl proclaimed as photographers stopped to take her picture, the statuesque stunner poised proudly as the window in her top displayed her ample cleavage for the crowd.

After a few minutes of answering questions and basking in applause, she flew into the distance. Mightier than a tank, quicker than a jetplane, Prima Girl was the pride of the city and a founding member of the Harmony Force. But even she could get tired. With an exhausted sigh, she flew into a dark secluded ally and changed back into her city clothes as Tara Twinkle, fashion model. Today, she wore a silk red dress and a pair of designer sunglasses.

Making a beeline for a local bar, Tara leaned against the bar and glanced over at the woman next to her. Sat on the stool to her right was a young woman with a long black ponytail who wore a black chinese dress, smoking out of a thin cigarette holder. Something about her felt oddly familiar.

“Have we met before?", Tara asked.

The other woman shook her head. “No, but I know you. The name’s Lillian. It’s a pleasure to meet you face to face, Ms Twinkle.”

“Please, call me Tara”, Tara replied as she took a seat next to Lillian.

“At least allow me to buy you a drink, Tara?", Lillian asked with a playful raise of the eyebrow.

Tara grinned widely. “It’d be my pleasure. One shot of vodka, please!”

“You heard the lady!", Lillian called to the bartender, reaching a hand over to examine Tara’s glass in her hand and breathe in the scent. “I’ll have the same!", she adds to the order.

After about half an hour of chatting and several more rounds of alcohol, Tara and Lillian went their seperate ways. As for Tara, she headed back to her apartment nearby and decided to take a nap. It was now early evening.

Waking up a few hours later, Tara felt a burning slickness between her legs and her chest felt just oddly tight beneath her bra. Oddly, her body seemed to be moving by itself, as if by impulse. She stripped herself naked and changed into her superhero outfit, not bothering with a bar or panties and instead going commando under her costume.

Wait, what am I doing?

Prima Girl then snuck out of her apartment window under the cover of night and set a course for a nightclub called the Rabbit Hole, the logo spread across a rabbit shape flashing in bright purple neon above the entrance.

The noise of the crowd inside dimmed amidst the blinding lights and pounding beat of the scene as the bouncers eagerly allowed the city’s local superhero access. All eyes were on Prima Girl as she strode across to the stage where a pair of poledancers were dancing hard. She waved to the crowd and leaped on stage, taking the microphone.

“Good evening, good citizens! Would it be too much to ask if I had the stage to myself, pretty please?", Prima Girl announced to the room. The poledancers were quickly called off-stage by the stagehands as the club waited in anticipation of their guest’s plans, whatever those were.

“Thank you, thank you!", Prima Girl called out to the crowd before taking off her top and tossing it to one side, going topless for her audience as she raised her arms behind her shoulders and beared her breasts proudly with a cheeky grin. The crowd went wild, cheering and roaring at the display, a few wolf whistles being made as well. As the sight on-sight soaked into the minds of the audience, people could be seen taking out phones to capture the moment on camera.

No, no! Please, stop! Is it you, Arkanite?! Mistress Umbra?! This has to be magic, there’s no other way!

But the show was far from over. Prima Girl took to one of the vacant poles and began to dance and dance eagerly, her strength and reflexes putting the other dances to shame. She left her skirt and boots on for the moment, but the mere sight of the city’s prized heroine topless on a pole was more than enough to drive her spectators into a frenzy.

As the night went on, Prima Girl eventually came down from the pole and approached the microphone again, her body glistening with sweat. The crowd went quiet as they hung on her every word, many a lewd eye gazing upon her half-naked body. “Okay, people, raise your hands if you’ve ever fantasized about having sex with me!”

Damnit, Prima Girl! Resist...you can do this, you can...mmm...but I want it...I want it so bad...!

Hundreds of hands went into the air, both male and female. Prima Girl scanned the crowd and eventually pointed toward a handsome young man, a redhead dressed in tightly fitting black leather. “You, what’s your name, hot stuff?", Prima Girl asked the youth.

“Miles. Miles Magnum”, the man answered, smirking in anticipation of what everyone knew was coming at this point.

“Well, Miles, you’re my kinda guy! Come on stage!", Prima Girl called out.

Miles dashed over to the stage and climbed on up, standing face to face with Prima Girl with a perverted grin.

Prima Girl knelt down in front of Miles and started unzipping his pants, licking her lips. “Now, let’s see...”

Cameras raised into the air again as Prima Girl pulled out Miles’ bulging erection out into the open. Her fingers traced over the length of his cock teasingly, illiciting a moan from Miles. “Oooh, yummy...", Prima Girl commented.

Licking her lips once more, Prima Girl swallowed Miles’ cock whole, pumping it in and out of her mouth fiercely as her throat muscles contracted around the man’s shaft. Prima Girl’s arousal dripped into a thick puddle on stage as she gave Miles the blowjob of his life, closing her eyes softly to savor his taste. The man slid his hand into Prima Girl’s silky hair and pushed her down onto his cock as he threw his head back and moaned loudly.

Mmm...yessss...

After a few minutes, Miles reached his limit as his body rocked with orgasm, his sticky white spunk spilling copiously from his throbbing erection and into Prima Girl’s eager mouth. After guzzling down her fill of Miles’ seed, Prima Girl pulled his cock from her mouth and allowed the rest of his load to splash over her face and onto her chest.

Oh, yeah...! So what if I’m bewitched? This is delicious...!

Once Miles’ shaft had settled down, Prima Girl looked up at him. “Say, Miles, how about we go someplace...private? You look like you could go a few more rounds.”

“Heh, okay. I’m game, bitch”, Miles answered with a smirk, realizing that he could get away with anything at this point. Prima Girl arranged for use of one of the private bedrooms and dashed away to it with Miles in tow.

Mmm...it feels so good to be his bitch...

She stripped down with Miles and pushed him onto the chaise mattress, straddling him as she rode his cock long and hard, stretching her arms behind her shoulders as she flaunted her DD breasts at Miles. Funny, they weren’t that size before.

Later that night, Prima Girl and Miles lay collapsed onto the bed. Fast asleep, Prima Girl felt a presence inside her mind as she floated in dreamspace, finally regaining her senses. Standing in front of her was the familiar sight of the succubus known as Mistress Umbra, one of her greatest enemies. She had sable black hair and wore a dominatrix outfit.

“You! You did this to me!", Prima Girl growled, the penny dropping.

“Yes”, Mistress Umbra replied, grinning, “I was Lillian. I cast a spell on your drink.”

“You know my secret identity?!", Prima Girl asked, a cold chill coming over her.

“Please,” Mistress Umbra answered, “Humans might not spot the overwhelmingly obvious, but I can.”

“So, what now?! You gonna mess with my head some more?!", Prima Girl growled.

Mistress Umbra chuckled and shook her head. “No, no, my fun is over for now. The spell with wear off by the morning, minus the breast job, of course. That’s permanent. Oh, and I’ve given you a geass to prevent you telling people the truth. I suppose you could claim to have been replaced by an alien shapechanger, the usual BS. Wouldn’t explain the breasts though. Whatever will the Harmony Force think?”

Prima Girl trembled with equal amounts of rage and despair, lost for words.

“Until next time, Prima Girl!", Mistress Umbra laughed, fading out of Prima Girl’s mind and leaving her to her slumber.