The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUPER TALENT

This one is a spinoff of Funny Money. A set of super heroines decide to investigate the hottest strip club on the planet for white slavery find out that they really want to change careers. If you want to use anything please ask first.

10AM AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE OF THE DREAM

“Uh, I’m not sure about why you are here.”

Jack eyed the woman in front of him with mixed emotions. He was certainly a bit intimidated and even a bit frightened by her, but as the owner of the hottest strip club on the planet he also couldn’t help but make some professional mental notes on how smoking hot she was and how much she would likely bring as a dancer in his club.

Of course, just being Lady Wonder would likely triple any figure he could think of. He blinked as she cleared her throat. “Uh, sorry, lost my train of thought, what was that?”

Lady Wonder scowled at him. “You pervert. Probably thinking how much I would make as one of your strippers. I am here because of the disappearance of several women who are connected to your club. I know all about the police investigations and the IRS, but I KNOW you are hiding something. I will see justice done for those women!”

Jack inwardly sighed at the other women standing behind her. The League of Superior Women had come out in full force for this one. Aside from the smoking hot brunette Lady Wonder (standing 6 ft 4 inches with a perfect 36 FF cup chest, hourglass figure and muscle tone that you could bounce a bar of gold off of), the other four members were all hotties who put even his most gorgeous Golden Girl to shame.

Madam Mystic was the mysterious sorceress. She was about 5 foot 10 inches with dark brown hair, another 36 inch DD cup rack, great figure, and always rocking a very form fitting set of black leggings with thigh boots, a small skirt, a black full sleeved shirt with black gloves and a black leather cape with a hood and black Lone Ranger type mask. She carried a mystical staff and was capable of a lot of weird magic.

Iron Maiden was bigger in every way from Lady Wonder. She was a power lifter turned super hero with some drugs that went haywire. She was nearly 7 foot tall, and ripped as all hell. She had dirty blonde hair and could bench press trucks. She wore a dull iron colored sports bra and shorts with normal workout shoes and had her hair tied back.

Sneak was the quiet one. She was Asian based on her eyes but she always wore a full body skin tight spandex suit with a full mask excepting only her eyes. She was about 5 foot 7 inches and her body was very feminine with a prefect set of 36C tits and hourglass shape. She was, as her name suggested, the spy and scout, capable of sneaking in anywhere. In fact Jack was sure she had been in his place a week before but couldn’t prove it. Not that it mattered; everything in Jack’s place was fully legal.

Techgirl was the last of the League. She was a genius, and also Miss Rhode Island from 2 years back. She had flaming red hair, and a temper that sometimes matched it. But she built gadgets, gimzos, and kept up the League’s equipment and vehicles. She used various custom weapons to fight and she was not someone to take lightly.

And they were all standing in the foyer of The Dream, Jack’s club. THE club. If you wanted to be a stripper, Jack was THE man to see, and his club was THE club to dance at. Some of his girls made a million dollars a night, and all his girls made more dancing at his club in a week than most Americans made in a whole year.

Of course, no one knew the real secret behind Jack’s success at this business was some magic money given to him by a stranger for doing a good deed several years ago. Jack’s careful use of his magic dollars had allowed him to recruit the most awesome talent on the planet and had allowed him to make every connection he needed to make his dream come true. He didn’t even need to use his magic dollars anymore because pretty much every strip club in Nevada and the West Coast had become feeders for his operation.

Jack sighed and said “Look, I’m not hiding anything. I have been investigated by the local police, state police, FBI, and the IRS and they have all said I am clean and that is because I AM clean. I don’t run any white slavery or force anyone here to do anything they don’t want to do. I can fully understand you don’t like my business, and I respect your opinion on that. But I’m clean and this is harassment.”

“No, this is a start. How many customers will come when their faces are on the internet? How many will come knowing that one of us is just across the street watching and making note? Hmmmm? How will your customers take to being so, public?” Techgirl said with a sneer.

Jack sighed again. She had a point. He couldn’t have them kicked off the sidewalk as it was public. He looked each one of them in the face and got more annoyed at each self-righteous, condescending, “I’m a hero and you’re garbage” look he saw.

And he decided to dollar each one.

“You are correct I can’t do anything about that. But I can sue you for false accusations. And here is how it’s going to work. Right now, in spite of you NOT having a warrant, I will let your team into my club and you can inspect the ENTIRE place. Nothing, literally nothing, will be off limits to you. Any door you want opened, we’ll open it. Any room you want to enter into, you can. Any one you want to talk too, you can. Only restrictions are this: One, you cannot commit any violence, period. Some of my clients are doing things that you may not like but since you are here as guests you can take no action. You see one of my girls and a client having nasty sex, you piss off and leave them be. No lectures, no preening, no fucking up the mood. You do that, breach of agreement and you’re out on your ass. Two, I do have a couple of places where I normally restrict access. For those places you will be escorted by myself or by one of my security. If you have to wait for one, you wait. You bust a door down and it’s trespassing and breaking and entering and I’ll make sure it’s on the news. Deal?”

Lady Wonder stared at him. Jack could tell he had thrown her off slightly with his offer of full disclosure. After a moment, she nodded and said “Agreed. We have five team members; you have a five story building. One on each floor then.”

“Okay, but you forgot the basement. Tell you what, we can do that all together now or after you have finished the other floors.” Jack said.

“After is fine. You will lead me to your top floor and your private quarters and office.” Lady Wonder said with a sinister smile of someone who was certain they would be proven right shortly.

“Okay, follow me.” Jack replied and led them into his club.

5th FLOOR, JACK’S OFFICE AND SUITE

Jack could tell Lady Wonder was getting mad. She was frowning a whole lot more than when she had come up into the main lobby of the Hotel section of his club. She had obviously been expecting to find something but after checking everything, down to the broom closets, she was completely empty handed. Even his Gold Girl Rooms had nothing in them, not even a single joint. Jack had watched with a neutral expression as Lady Wonder had scanned the room using one of Techgirl’s gadgets and was very much enjoying her annoyance.

“My office and private suite. Have a look around, but don’t break anything.”

Lady Wonder shot him a nasty look as she searched. Jack was impressed by her attention to detail and her thoroughness. She found his hidden walk in safe and Jack quickly stepped in to open it before she ripped the door off with an “AH HA!”

She started to look through his papers and she got obviously annoyed as Jack did nothing to stop her. She was starting to close the door when she noticed a small envelope taped to the door. She opened the top and noticed the dollar bills.

“Hmmmm, this is odd. One dollar bills. No one tips dollars in this place. Even a Coke costs $10.” Lady Wonder looked at Jack who while very cool was apparently watching her a bit more closely. “Ah, this is something important. Time to rattle the cage.”

Lady Wonder let her thumb run over the dollars. “Dollar Bills? Really? I thought your club was so much beyond this that the minimum tip was a $20 bill.”

“Those are sentimental. The first dollars I ever got from my first Dancers. They are special. Well, to me anyway.” Jack replied.

“Hmph, well enough of this, I’m, oh sorry about that.” Lady Wonder said as she turned around a bit too fast and bumped into Jack. Being a super powered woman it didn’t take much to knock Jack back several feet and make him stumble into a chair.

While Jack tried to keep his balance, Lady Wonder quickly grabbed a dollar and slipped it into her bright red knee boot.

Lady Wonder had never stripped before. She knew nothing about it other than what she thought of it; perverted, demeaning to women, and male exploitation. She didn’t know about Jack’s special dollars which would make any woman who touched one suddenly decide that the only thing she wanted to be was a stripper, or that if you took a dollar in a way like a stripper would you would completely transform into one of the hottest strippers on the planet.

Jack had been able to do that to several of his Golden Girls and they were his top talent. He had slipped dollars into their waistlines, bathing suit straps and once into a stocking top and presto instant adult star. Lady Wonder didn’t know about that, but Jack did know that slipping a dollar into a boot top was a way his girls took money.

Jack was able to keep his balance and he saw Lady Wonder move her right hand so fast he wasn’t sure he saw it, but he certainly saw the reaction.

Lady Wonder froze for just a second and then seemed to shimmer in front of Jack. Jack smiled at what he saw and said “Well now, someone just couldn’t wait for a dollar could they?”

Lady Wonder giggled and said in a voice that dripped hot wet sex “No way Jacky boy. Mmmmmmmm, I’ve wanted to strip for you for as long as I can remember. Mind if I strut my stuff for you?”

Jack moved over to his private chair and motioned to the private stage and pole.

Lady Wonder strutted out onto the stage. Her black hair was longer, hanging down in a long ponytail to her ass. She now sported a fetish style of her costume. Where it had been red, white, and blue, it was now black, grey and silver. Her knee high boots were now black latex thigh boots with silver spurs. Her bottoms were now a silver set of g-string bikini bottoms, her full top was now a silver and black halter top that barely held her tits in check, and she had one thick make up with bright red lipstick that really stood out compared to the rest of her costume. Her ears now sported silver hoops, and she had black opera gloves and a black mask over her eyes. Even her tiara was changed from gold to Silver with a black colored 69 centered in it.

Jack hit his music remote and a great 80’s glam rock tune started to pump out of the speakers. Lady Wonder didn’t miss a beat and began to spin around the pole like she had been doing it all her life. Her super balance, strength and endurance let her give a stage dance that was simply the most amazing thing Jack had ever seen. She held herself out with one arm while she wrapped her legs around his neck carefully. She herself self out and motor boated Jack with her fantastic tits with her two feet holding her 3 feet off the stage after she had ripped off her top. She would do perfect splits and balance on her hands as she slowly lifted herself up until she was doing a handstand and then do the splits with her lovely pussy right in his face. Jack was a panting mess when she was done with the first song.

“Fuck! That was…Shit I don’t have words to say what that was! Okay Lady Wonder, you’re hired! Gold Girl level, you move into a private room tonight and start dancing at midnight. Standard contract, I get 90% of your take on every job, you get room, board, clothes, a car you can use, free drinks and food, and workout area. You get your hair, nails, and makeup done at the in house salon. Questions?” Jack said as he pulled out his readymade contract.

“Just one boss. Why so long until I start? I’ve been waiting to strut on your stage forever, why do I have to wait?” Lady Wonder said with a little pout as she signed on the dotted line.

“Simple. First, I am going to hire the whole league, but it will take me some time to get it done. Then I’m coming up here with all five of you and have a mind blowing orgy right here. No dancing until I get some of that super tail.” Jack said as he counted out some more special dollars and slipped them into his pocket.

“Oh, well then, let me give you a preview.” Lady Wonder said with a slutty coo as she wrapped her arms around her new boss’s neck. She gave him a kiss that melted his brains and made his cock rock hard. While he was trying to remember what was happening Lady Wonder slid down and had his cock in her mouth in a few seconds. Jack’s ability to think was sucked out in a few seconds, and he simply slumped into his chair as his newest stripper worked him.

Lady Wonder’s tongue was amazing. She made it dance like no one Jack had ever had and he swore she made in entwine around his cock. She deep-throated him without gagging once and he blasted a huge load down her throat in a few minutes. She didn’t miss a drop and simply stood up with a giggle as Jack slowly regained his senses.

“Damn. I have no words as to how rocking good that was. You missed your calling as a hooker, but I think you will shine as a stripper.”

Lady Wonder giggled and gave him a kiss. “Oh thank you boss, you say the nicest things to a dumb little super stripper like me.”

4th FLOOR VIP SUITES

Madam Mystic was annoyed and a bit puzzled. She had a very faint hint of magic somewhere in the building and it had pulsed once. But she detected no danger from it and she couldn’t trace it. She had a feeling that something was off, but her sharply tuned senses could not detect anything that was a dangerous threat.

And that made her nervous.

She had to calm herself down several times when she had opened a door to find a show in progress and got invited to watch or even join in. Since this was the 4th floor, only Gold Girls danced here and Madam Mystic knew that the people who were being entertained were shelling out thousands of dollars for just one dance. The women were all knockouts she had to admit, and they were under no drug influence, other than some obvious alcohol intake.

Madam Mystic looked up the hall way as a door opened and a very well dressed man walked out with a huge smile on his face and a bit of a stagger. He stumbled past her with a glassy eyed smile and winked at her. She nearly turned him into a toad just for a second to teach him some manners when a voice from the doorway said “He’s not worth it.”

Madam Mystic turned around and saw a beautiful redheaded woman standing in the doorway. Her hair was fire engine red and it matched her lipstick perfectly. She seemed fully sober, but had a very pleased smile on her face.

“Madam Mystic, I’m a big fan of yours. They call me Blaze.” The woman said as she strutted towards her.

“Blaze? I’ve heard of you. I understand you used to be a police officer.”

“Yes. I was until I met Jack. Deep down I had always wanted to be a stripper, and when I met him I finally found my courage to give it a shoot and now here I am. That guy there? He’s a multi-millionaire hedge-fund manager from NYC who flies out for a lap dance from me once a month. He’s really a loser I have to admit, I’m tempted to tell his wife but that would be against club policy and hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right?” the redhead said as she stopped in front of Madam Mystic.

Madam Mystic used her magic to scan her. There was a hint of old magic on her. A spell of some type had been cast on her a while back, at least several years ago. But it was no longer affecting her. But that was something and Madam Mystic realized that this was somehow similar to the magic she had sensed earlier.

“Well, I’m off to freshen up. I’m free for the next hour so…”

“Do you mind if I accompany you? I’d like to talk to a Gold Girl who isn’t, ahem, engaged if you will.” Madam Mystic said.

Blaze grinned and said “I can understand that. Sure come on.”

Blaze led her down the hall to a door and she scanned herself in using a fingerprint ID and a number code. The door opened and a large guard stood on the other side.

“She’s with me. Remember what the boss said.” Blaze said and the Guard simply nodded and moved to the side.

They walked down to another door and Blaze used another number code and fingerprint to get inside.

The room reminded Madam Mystic of a large hotel suite. There was a large living room with a desk and dining area, a large room with a king sized bed and a walk in closet that took up one whole wall complete with full length mirrors. It was clean and not exactly what Madam Mystic expected.

“I know you were expecting a cheap bed and wash stand, and a trunk of dirty skanky slut wear. But this is a perk of being a Gold Girl. 5 Star room, meals delivered, cleaning service and great security.” Blaze said as she said down at a large vanity.

Madam Mystic looked at the vanity. The jewelry collection was large and obviously very real. Most women would die to just have one piece of Blaze’s collection. Blaze opened a door to the side of the vanity and opened a small safe. She placed a large wad of cash in it.

“We keep our cash in our personal safes until noon when we do the daily count. Jack trusts us not to skim and so far no one ever has.” Blaze said as she locked it.

Madam Mystic frowned. She had some understanding of strippers and this level of honesty and trust was NOT part of the equation normally. Something else was bugging her though. She looked at the clothing, the jewels, the money, the makeup and perfume. Something was not fitting and after another look she mentally snapped her fingers.

Tucked up in the corner of the mirror was a single dollar bill. A one dollar bill which was very odd considering that the lowest bill she had seen Blaze handle was a $50. That and it was just tucked in the side of the mirror, not in a frame or neatly in place like everything else.

Blaze followed her look and said “Oh, you noticed my good luck charm. That’s the first dollar I ever made stripping. Got it from Jack when I tried out. He said to be sure I keep it always and it would be the last single I would ever make stripping. So I’ve had it ever since.”

“Ah-hah. THAT is interesting.” Thought Madam Mystic. She nodded and said “Do you mind if I take a closer look at it?”

Blaze nodded yes and said “Of course, just be careful with it. It means a lot to me.”

Madam Mystic nodded and picked the dollar with her thumb and index finger and pulled it out of the mirror.

Blaze grinned evilly as the Super Hero froze for just a second. Madam Mystic blinked and then smiled.

Blaze looked up at the now former Super Hero and said “So, you want to be a stripper?”

Madam Mystic nodded. “Oh yes! I’ve always wanted to, but finally I get the chance to ask without any prying eyes! Do you think you can arrange a try out for me” She sat down on a chair with an eager smile.

Blaze grinned at her. “Of course. Jack was actually hoping you might be interested. He said you looked a natural, so I’m glad to hear it. But let’s see what we have to work with. Get undressed and then put on that bikini and g string over there.”

Madam Mystic stood and snapped her fingers. There was a poof and her costume was lying on the floor in a heap and she was now dressed in the black bikini.

Blaze clapped. “Oh that is a nice touch. Okay, put on those heels and then show me what you got.”

Madam Mystic snapped her fingers again and another poof and on were the heels. Blaze touched a button on her vanity and pulsing music began to play from some hidden speakers. Madam Mystic needed no prompting and launched right into a dance. The woman spun around using the chair to work off of and Blaze nodded as she danced and teased. She was naked by the end of the song excepting her shoes and stockings and mask. Blaze clapped and smiled at her.

“Pretty good for a first time. You need some work though. I can help you if you want. Jack thinks you have what it takes so let’s work on your dancing. First, you need to embrace the fun of it. Enjoy the feeling of power you have over men and women. Let their hunger and lust feed you. Feed off of it, enjoy it, and use it. You are the one they are watching and want, act like it. Now again from the top.”

Madam Mystic waved her hands and another poof and she was fully dressed and ready to try again.

“I’ll be the best stripper in the club. With or without Magic!” She thought to herself as she started to gyrate to the beat while listening closely to Blaze’s instructions.

3rd FLOOR

Iron Maiden carefully closed the door to the private lounge and frowned. She was a bit annoyed at her assignment, but she couldn’t really argue about it.

The 3rd floor of the club was basically a large balcony section overlooking the 5 main stages. There were of course numerous small stages up here for the top line non-Gold Girl dancers, but this was also what many referred to as “the almost floor”.

Anyone could get into the ground floor if they could pay the entry fee. But it took some money and clout to get up one floor. In this club, the really wild party area was the 2nd floor because that was where you got a lot of people who had pooled their money to get “up” a floor in the greatest strip club in the world, or had finally made enough to get a VIP membership. The women were a step up from the ground floor (which was saying something); the booze was even more exclusive, and so on. But it wasn’t the Super VIP which was the 4th floor, or the Elite Gold which was the 5th or the basement. The 3rd floor was an extension of the 2nd floor. The girls were a touch hotter, and so on, but not really such a step up. It took a LOT of money and pull to get onto the 4th floor, so many people actually felt disappointed about the 3rd floor. So it had become a quieter place. This was where meetings happened, or people who just wanted some private one on one time came. The tips were fine, but overall nothing really amazing happened here except when Jack sometimes let the party move up a floor when the 2nd story got to full.

So the odds of anything really interesting were slim to none. So Iron Maiden got to search it. It wasn’t that she was dumb, or a muscle-bound thug like some thought. She simply didn’t have any special abilities or gadgets that could detect anything. She wasn’t dumb but she had to admit that she didn’t have Sneak’s eye for detail, or Madam Mystic’s spells, or Lady Wonder’s intelligence.

But it still was a bit annoying.

And true to rumor, this floor was the most dead in the club. Even though it was just after 10 in the morning, this club never closed. Parts would be shut down for an hour to clean and repair, but The Dream was 24/7 and right now even though this floor was technically open there was almost no one there.

Iron Maiden grimaced as she watched a pretty blonde finish her set and strut backstage. She had cleared several hundred dollars and Iron Maiden shook her head at the fact that was considered a poor showing for a 2 dance set here.

Suddenly, Iron Maiden’s head snapped up. “Hold on. Poor money might loosen some tongues, everyone likes to bitch, now might be a good time to be a friendly ear to someone.” She thought. With a ghost of a smile she hopped up on the stage and walked into the backstage.

Several strippers looked up in surprise as she strode in. The hot blonde was counting her money and after seeing who it was went back to it with a frown.

“I thought you girls all liked dancing here. You don’t look much like you are happy.” Iron Maiden said as she paused next to the blonde.

“Yeah, well it’s a slow day. I’ll be lucky if I clear 2 grand before noon and I’m off shift. No offense, but you and your friend’s stopping by didn’t help much.” She said as she kept counting.

“Yeah, well, we heard rumors and we go after ones that seem legit. Sorry about costing you some money though, we didn’t mean to make it harder on you or anyone else.” Iron Maiden said. She glanced around and noticed that a couple other dancers got called out for private dances, and another one went on stage. The next girl on call was all the way down the room.

“Hey, you know that trick you did back when you were just a power lifter? The one armed 200 pound hold?” the blonde suddenly asked.

“Sure, my signature lifts. Not much of a challenge now with the super strength.”

“I know I don’t quite look it, but I’m big into weight lifting. I got started a while back but I have to keep my form so I can’t really get into it like I want. I’m hoping to make enough to retire and then maybe start up a gym. I’m not on again for about 30 minutes. Would you mind if I got a photo of you doing that lift? We have a little workout area back here that the girls use to warm up. I was a big fan of yours back when you were, uh, well normal I guess.” The blonde said with a bit of a chuckle.

Iron Maiden laughed. “Yeah, normal would be the right word. Sure, I’d be glad to.”

The blonde nodded and led her back through another door. It led into a small gym with a couple of racks of weights, mats, ballet mirrors and poles, and some workout machines. There was a bar with a bunch of free weights stacked in the corner. Iron Maiden went over and slipped on a bunch of weights until the bar was at about 500 pounds. Without any effort she picked it up with one arm and held it over her head.

“That is so cool! Hang on!” The blonde snapped a picture and then another. “Hey could you do that pose you used to do? With the one arm on the hip?”

“Like this?” Still holding the bar over her head she turned sideways and flexed one knee out. She put her left hand on her hip and smiled at the blonde who grinned at her and took another picture.

“Hang on, sulfide!” The blonde moved over and stood facing her mirroring her pose. She held out the smart phone and snapped a photo. This time the camera flashed. Iron Maiden blinked and as she did the blonde slipped a one dollar bill right into her cleavage.

Iron Maiden froze, shimmered, and the blonde grinned at the Amazon in front of her.

“So you ready to dance Iron Maiden? Finished with the warm up?”

The former power-lifter giggled back at the blonde who smiled at her. Iron Maiden was still 7 feet tall and ripped, but she had a lot more fat and curves to her. Her hair was now golden blonde and hung in a braid down to her ass. She wore a metallic Gold colored Halter Top and Shorts and a pair of Metallic Gold sneakers with heels on them.

“Oh yes, I’m like SOOOOO ready to dance! I’ve been wanting to do this as long as I can remember. I can finally be a giggling little girl for guys instead of this hulking brute. Mmmmmm, just thinking about dancing and stripping makes me all wet and horny!”

The blonde nodded and said “Well, come on. Jack is waiting. He thinks you have what it takes so let’s go show him huh?”

The blonde led her through another door to a private room where Jack sat with two other hot women. Iron Maiden thought they looked familiar but immediately focused on Jack when he stood up and kissed her hand. “I’ve been looking forward to this. Please, show me what you’ve got.”

The music played and Iron Maiden danced. She used her strength to do some amazing balances and feats. She flexed her various muscles and made her tits and ass twitch and jump while Jack clapped and the other two girls giggled. She finished by pulling the table out of the floor and kneeling down in front of Jack. She unzipped him and started to suck him down and his gasp caused her to have her own orgasm. She sucked on him four times before he blew in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

She grinned up at a panting and very pleased looking Jack. “How was that boss?”

“GOD DAMN! Your muscles in your mouth nearly tore my dick off! But that was fucking amazing! You are hired right now!” Jack nearly shouted as he gasped for breath.

“Right on sister!” Iron Maiden blinked and then realized that the woman on Jack’s left was…

“Lady Wonder? You’re a stripper?” Iron Maiden stammered out.

“Yeppers! I have always wanted to be one and when we got here the first thing I did was show Jacky here what I could do! I’m a Gold Girl now!”

“Me too! I’m on probation ’cuase I have to practice, but Blaze is teaching me and Jack says in a week I’ll be a full Gold Girl!” the other girl who Iron Maiden realized was Madam Mystic stated with some pride.

Both girls were dressed in Metallic Gold fetish versions of their original costumes, complete with thigh boots, golden masks, golden gloves and tight micro shorts and tops to allow for maximum skin display.

“This is awesome! We need to get the other girls to join! That way the whole league can strip!” Iron Maiden said with a smile as she stood up.

“Oh, no worries there. We’ll have that fixed in no time. All of you are going to be working for me by noon today.” Jack said with a grin.

2nd FLOOR

Sneak ghosted from a dark shadow to another one as she watched the two men at a table a bit back from the stage. She had used a special sound detector that TechGirl had made for her and had heard something interesting about their conversation. At least she hoped it was.

Sneak was probably the most annoyed member of the League at the present time. She had spent a whole week stealthing about the club listening in to conversations, reading over shoulders, watching and waiting for something to turn up.

And she had found nothing.

Not even a dime bag of pot.

She was madder than hell because she just KNEW something was off about this place. In her non-superhero life she worked for an insurance company as an investigator and was known as one of the top in her field. Whenever something didn’t quite make sense, she followed the trail and always uncovered the truth. Which is why the club was so weird, a lot didn’t add up.

The former property owner had been a rich woman, top of the real estate market in Vegas, and definitely on the way up. And in one month she had sold everything, quietly dropped out of sight, and then had come back known as Crystal, a Gold Girl. She was making tons of money, lived in-house, and spent her time staying knockout pretty or partying. As near as Sneak could tell, she was genuinely happy with her life and was loving every second of it.

The paperwork, while unusual, was perfectly legal and all in order. And Crystal was happy as hell and fucked her boss Jack anytime she could to show how much she liked her new life.

Sneak had looked at everything on public record including some stuff not so public and everything was 100% legit. Full financial disclosure, open doors for any investigator, full cooperation, nothing even hinting of illicit activities, and a full week of nothing but tons of dirty talk, watching consensual sex in the various booths and lounges, and tons of cash change hands.

Which was why Sneak was REALLY hoping she was onto something. The frustration alone might kill her if she turned up nothing.

The two guys in question were young programmers who had started a small software company. It had taken off and they had sold for a healthy profit and were now living on the interest of their sale. They had managed to get a regular VIP membership and when Sneak overheard them they were talking about “Making an order.”

“So I just leave a slip under this clip then?” the younger one said to his partner.

“No dummy. You use a dollar bill. That way they know you are wanting to buy tail. Use the codes like I told you, and then you get a delivery to your hotel room. If it’s what you want, you pay the initial fee and then make sure you make the regular payoffs. In a year you have your own custom built “Unit” to enjoy for the rest of your life.” The other guy said as he slide a dollar bill across the table.

Sneak didn’t know what exactly a “Unit” was, but she definitely felt this was something worth looking into. She ghosted up onto a pillar and held on using her magno-power that allowed her to adhere to anything. She scaled up it so she could look down over the shoulder of the guy now writing on a dollar bill.

Using her special enhancement goggles, Sneak made out several words: “Fire, volleyball, silk, hourglass, quarter, class act.”

“Hey, what is the code word for shaved pussy?” the man said and his friend elbowed him.

“Quiet dummy! Don’t talk about those out loud! It’s baby’s butt, now finish it up and let’s go!”

The man flushed and wrote baby’s butt. He then wrote some information on the dollar that Sneak couldn’t see and he palmed it under the table. He and his friend stood up and started to leave.

“You got the delivery time right on there? And the address? They don’t have our real information on file you know.” The man said as they walked past her hiding place.

“I got it. This will be so awesome!” the other replied as they headed down the staircase.

Sneak smiled at the table. No waitresses were around and the remaining guests were clustered around the stage or in a couple of booths on the other side.

“I’ll quickly get the address and time and then we will see what item has been ordered.” She thought to herself as she slipped down to the floor and crawled over to the table. She quickly rolled under the table and looked up the dollar.

She had not wanted to touch it in any way but the dollar was folded and tucked into the little clip that she couldn’t make out the writing. Making sure she noted the exact way the bill was folded Sneak reached up and pulled the dollar out.

Sneak froze for a second, blinked and then a slow smile spread over her face.

“Oh yeah. Enough is enough. I’m through watching others; it’s time to have them watch me.” Sneak said in a sexy voice and rolled out from under the table. With a mental command, her costume turned from a midnight black to a metallic gold and tightened around her body causing her to gasp. Several gaps appeared in the fabric and her chest exposed itself with a growing triangle that widened and lowered. Soon her tits were nearly fully exposed by a tight back-strap only bikini top. Her legs were fully encased in a skin tight set of golden leggings and boots and her perfect ass was held in check by a tight metallic gold pair of micro-shorts. Her shoulders were exposed and her upper arms while the rest were incased in gold opera gloves. Her hood and facemask disappeared and her black hair hung down to her shoulders. Her fine Asian features were evident even though she only wore a very small gold mask over her eyes.

She shuddered when her mental adjustments were done and she strutted over to a bouncer who had stopped to gap when she began to change.

“Hey stud. I’m Sneak, and I’m looking to work for Jack as a stripper. Can you get me in to see him?”

The guard touched his collar and spoke a couple of words into it and then smiled. “Please come this way.” He said as he led her to an elevator.

He tapped out a code that the old Sneak would have remembered in a second but Sneak was too excited to pay any attention. She was FINALLY going to meet Jack! Maybe even fuck him like she had seen Crystal and Asia and Blaze do!

She was rubbing her pussy when the door opened and the guard led her through several doors. She nearly jumped for glee when the door to the main office opened. She strutted in and shot Jack her sluttiest smile.

“Hey Jack. I’m Sneak and I’m tired of just watching! I wanna dance and strip and I wanna do it for the best strip club on the planet!”

Jack was grinning as he looked her over. Sneak gasped as she felt his hot gaze on her curves, her ass and her tits. This was what she had always wanted and now, finally, she would get it.

Jack touched a button and a pumping 80’s glam rock hit started from hidden speakers. Sneak immediately started swaying with the beat and danced over to Jack’s desk. She leaped onto it and spun on her toes. She did a perfect split and exposed her lovely pussy for Jack to gap at. She fingered herself and teased him with a glimpse of her wet snatch. She hopped up and then sat down to spin on her ass, roll over and sway her hips to the beat. She glanced over her shoulder and grinned at Jack’s panting flushed face as his eyes followed her perfect ass swaying back and forth. She spun again and pulled off her top and swayed her chest and watched as Jack’s face repeated what had happened with her ass. As the song came to its driving end she hopped off his desk onto his lap and shoved her tits into his face and motor-boarded him.

The song ended and Sneak heard only her breathing and Jack’s fevered panting. After a few seconds, Jack said “You start at noon, 5th floor main stage. And from now on your name is Shine.”

“You got it boss. I’m your woman forever.” Shine said as the door opened and three other girls walked in. Shine blinked and then started to laugh.

“Shine, meet Wondie, Magic, and Precious. Girls, this is Shine.” Jack said as the former Super-heroine started hugging her former team-mates.

“I’m soooooo glad you could, like, join us Shine! Oh yeah, this Gold look on you is soooooo totes awesome!” Wondie said with a high pitched slutty voice.

“Thanks Wondie! I so glad you guys are strippers too. I was on the second floor and then realized THIS was what I have always wanted to do and Jack said I have what it takes!” Shine said with a giggle.

“Yeppers! That’s what happened to me! I realized I just HAD to be a stripper and Jack let me try out. I made it and then I got to fuck him, and I did so well he made me dumber and made sure I’m a real bimbo now!” Wondie said with some excitement as Magic and Precious both nodded and grinned.

“Yes indeed girls, I am always glad to help hot women realize their dreams of stripping. Now let’s just wait for the last one to realize what she REALLY wants to be and then we will celebrate!”

1st FLOOR MAIN BAR

TechGirl was checking her scanners again for any odd signals and let out a sigh. Nada, zip, zero. Nothing but routine security chatter and calls for various things. Nothing nefarious or illegal. Just like everything else she had scanned on the first floor. No hints of drugs, odd machines, spiked drinks, subliminal messages, or even dirty songs.

“Cripes, maybe this sleazy fuck IS clean.” TechGirl muttered as she sat down at a stool on the Main Bar.

TechGirl was only a couple years out of college so she could appreciate a good bar when she saw one and she had to admit this one was definitely good. Absolute top shelf liquor, imported beers and wines, champagnes, and the selection was the biggest she had ever seen. The booze menu was bigger than any food menu she had ever seen.

“Care for a drink Ma’am?”

TechGirl looked up from the menu she had picked up and saw a smiling bartender standing in front of her.

“Nah, I’m working. Thanks though. I wish this place wasn’t a strip joint, I’d love to come here for a girl’s night out.” TechGirl said.

The bartender looked about ready to say something but he held his tongue. “Smart move guy. Maybe you aren’t as dumb as a bartender in a strip joint normally is.” TechGirl thought and wondered if maybe a more human approach might yield better results than her scans and bugs.

“So how long have you worked here?” she asked as she glanced along the bar.

“Since it opened three years ago. I just turned 21 and needed a part time job for college. So I got hired as a busboy to start and after some bartending classes I got promoted to full bartender. Best job I ever had.” The bartender stated with some enthusiasm.

TechGirl arched her eyebrow at him and then cut a glance to a waitress in a French Maid costume slink by. The bartender blushed a bit and said “Actually, it’s not, urm, that that makes it so great. It’s the money and the hours.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I am just completed on my MBA from UNLV. I have zero debt, zero loans to pay off, my car is nearly paid off, and I have my own condo. I’m looking for full time work but not too hard given my situation. You see, the wait staff only work one or two 8 hour shifts a week. The amount I get paid is pretty good flat rate, but it’s the tips! With tips I make between 3 and 4 thousand dollars a single shift. Waitresses make a bit more. I’m sure you know about how much a dancer here makes, but everyone here makes out like bandits! The clients we get don’t even carry $20 bills and the average tip for a single round of drinks I make is usually about $100. I worked New Years Eve last year and made over $10,000 not counting salary and a $5000 bonus for working the Holiday. I have so much free time I’m looking for something just to keep busy.” The bartender said with obvious glee.

TechGirl blinked, but kept her face straight. “That seems to be quite a lot of money for just working a bar.”

“Like I said, it’s the clients attracted here. Only rich men and women come here, and they spend like it. This place encourages big spenders to show how big they really are. That’s why a Gold Elite VIP membership is considered the ultimate status here. The top floor, the Gold Girls, the full treatment. I’m one of the top bartenders and even I have only been up there for work and I’m escorted when I go.”

TechGirl was leaning forward and listening. The guy was obviously caught up and this might be a way to get some info. “Really? Are the Gold Girls really all that?”

The man got a dreamy look on his face and nodded slowly. “You are really a gorgeous woman, and that is a pure compliment. I know you used to be a beauty queen before you moved to being a hero, but the Gold Girls are simply something on a whole other level. The way they walk, act, talk, dance, the way they simply ARE, it makes them the pinnacle of being a beautiful woman. I can’t describe it any other way. They are what every dancer in The Dream aspires to, and they are what every customer in The Dream desire.”

TechGirl ahd recorded everything and noted that the bartender was really spacing out. “There is definitely something about these Gold Girls, no women can have an effect like this naturally.” She thought.

“Hey, can I get your autograph?”

TechGirl looked at the bartender who had come back to reality. “My autograph?”

“Yeah. I know you probably don’t think much of me for doing this job or for the club itself, but you are a real live Super-Hero who has done some great stuff. I’d like to have your autograph if you don’t mind.”

“You are right that I am not a fan of places like this, but sure I’ll give you one.” TechGirl said as she flicked her wrist and a pen snapped into her hand.

The bartender jumped a bit and then grinned. “Neat gadget, should have figured you would have something like that. Here, sign this.”

TechGirl reached out and grasped a piece of paper and froze.

The grinning bartender glanced down at the dollar bill she clutched in her hand and then looked up a small camera and nodded.

TechGirl blinked after a moment and grinned at the bartender. She tucked the dollar into her belt and sat down on a stool and crossed her legs. “Sooooooo, how does a girl get a try out in this place?” she cooed in a sexy voice.

“Well, first a girl needs to have a drink on the house so we can tell what her drink will be. You look like a martini girl, gin, with an olive.”

“Oh, you are sooooooo good.” TechGirl purred and watched the man make her a lovely martini. He handed it to her and she took a big sip. “Oh, lovely. Just what a working girl like me needs to loosen up before a dance.”

“Well, why don’t you take that drink and go over to that elevator there. Take it all the way up and Jack will see you.”

TechGirl nodded and winked at the cute bartender. With her drink in hand she slowly strutted over using her best Miss Rhode Island catwalk form. She could tell she had the attention of every man in the house. The guard didn’t stop her but just opened the door and pressed 5 with a code punch.

TechGirl was met at the top by another guard who led her back to the office. Jack was sitting behind his desk with a smirk on his face. TechGirl grinned as she strutted in and downed her martini.

She put the glass on a coaster on a table and then hopped up on the stage. She grasped the pole and did a quick little spin around it stopping with one leg wrapped around it and one arm cocked on her hip.

“Hi Jacky, I’m TechGirl and I’m here to dance!”

With that her own sound system started playing “Love in an Elevator” and she kicked off her dance. She spun and twirled around the pole like she was part of it. She started pulling off her costume piece by piece starting with her gadget belt. She was down to her lace underwear and bra and helmet by the end of the song and kept right into “Pour Some Sugar On Me”.

She peeled off every last stitch and did some slow sexy strutting over to Jack’s chair and slide herself onto his lap. She ground him for the last 3rd of the song and she had him nice and hard. The song ended and she slid down between his legs and unzipped his pants. She looked up at him, red hair framing her heart-shaped face and said “Shall I continue?”

Jack nodded, but TechGirl giggled. “Then we need to reach a mutual agreement. I’ll blow you, fuck you, and let you do anything you want to me, once I’m hired as a Gold Girl.”

Jack’s face split with a grin. “Nice, closing the deal with the customer before giving it away. You’re hired Tina. That’s your name now, Tina the Tech Slut.”

Tina grinned at him and with a long lick up his shaft started to give him an amazing blowjob followed by some amazing sex. Tina made it even more enjoyable with some quickly modified gadgets that helped keep Jack rock hard and got her off repeatedly.

“Whew! I’m going to patent that cock ring and this super dildo of yours. Any issues with that?” Jack said when they both collapsed on the floor by his desk.

“None boss, just being one of the Gold Girls is enough.” Tina said with a giggle.

“You stripped before? You seemed to have a very good knowledge of how to use that pole.” Jack asked.

“I did a bit in college using a mask. Got paid cash and the owner never knew my name. It was my dark secret, at least until I could find a place I could REALLY strip at!”

Jack nodded and hit a buzzer. Tina looked up as four other girls minced in and she broke into giggles when she recognized them. Wondie handed her a new costume and she was dressed quickly in a gold g-string bikini, with a small gold mask, gold thigh high boots, and a big gold belt with her super dildos, furry handcuffs, and cock rings. Her red hair was done up in a high pony tail and Precious panted her nails red to match her hair.

Jack snapped his fingers and the five new super strippers formed a semi-circle around him. Jack smiled at the five strippers grinning at him like the idiot bimbos they now were and thought about how much money he was going to make off of them.

“Ok Super Strippers, as of now the League of Superior Women is disbanded. You are now the “Super Sexy Five”, super strippers dedicated to stripping, dancing, partying, fucking, and making money by getting it out of johns you entrance with you dances, your looks, your sex, and your charms. Forget everything else about your lives before you came to this club and focus your considerable talents on making your boss money with that super booty of yours. Got it?”

The five sexy giggles told Jack everything he needed to know without having to see the nods.

Jack leaned over to his speaker and hit the button. “Fred, call our special A list Gold Elite VIP club members and tell them that we are having a break in party for five new Gold Girls starting in one hour and they are all invited for a free dance and first dibs on whatever else happens. Tell them it will be truly heroic.”

Jack leaned back and grinned at his newest creations as Wondie knelt down to blow him.

“Life is good. It’s even better when you are Jack.” Jack said as he leaned back to enjoy a truly Super experience.