The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A piece of pure fiction,a cynical look at modern ‘manufactured’ pop groups.

The Superbabes

The ad in the record magazine said ‘Record label seeking 5 good looking female pals for a new pop group,talent helpful,but not essential.Must be prepared to live together.’and a phone number to ring.

Lottie and Anne looked at it in glee and said,

“We could do that,rope in Emily,Marie and Liz and maybe we could be the next Spice Girls” they joked,“We can even sing not too badly,that might be an advantage.”

They rang the other 3 on their mobiles and a little while later they came round to look at the advert.

“Probably already had tons of interest,“groaned Marie,“but I suppose we can give it a try.”

Lottie rang up and to their surprise and joy they were told that no other phone calls had been received,the operator told them that finding 5 girls together was not as easy as just finding 5 seperate girls and expecting them to get on together afterwards.It was explained to her that they were seeking 5 girls who would be portrayed to the media as a new pop group “The Superbabes” and that their image would be that they were something more than ordinary human girls,even though they weren’t, because with computer wizardry it could make them look like a cross between human girls and superhuman machines.

“Well that sounds like fun,“Lottie replied,“What do we have to do next?”

Arrangements were made for them to visit an address the next day,given to them by the record company where they would meet the man who would manage the group,and they were told that their expenses would be paid whether they passed the interview or not.

“Cor,not only the chance of fortune and fame,but a free day out to boot.” said Liz.

“Can’t be bad,“said Emily,“Just wonder if there’s a catch”

“There’s no catch,“said Anne,“We will even be portrayed as superhuman, what a life that will be for us!”

The next day the girls caught the train,and then got a taxi from the station to the address they had been given.It was on an industrial estate on the edge of the town,and a small sign saying ‘Cyber records agency and studio’was on the door.

“Cyber Records,goes along with the superhuman image I suppose.“piped up Marie.

“Lets see if we are to have our 15 minutes of fame,“joked Liz.

They rang the security button and after a few seconds a pleasant young man came and let them in.

“Hi,my names Steve,“he told them,“I’m here to do the interviews and arrange for the publicity photos to be taken if you get the positions. Now what I would like to do is hold a brief interview with all of you together,to see how you work as a team,but first of all can you all fill out this form so we have some info on you.”

They all filled out the forms and signed them as requested and handed them to Steve.He checked them over and smiled and said they were fine, lets get down to the interview.He asked the girls how long they had known each other,whether they had boyfriends (at that time none of the did),and a few other personal questions which were necessary for marketing them as a pop group.He then told them about the concept of the pop group,that they would be portrayed as superbabes,highly intelligent females with special powers.He told them that this image would require them to wear futuristic metallic type clothing and did they have any objections to this,and that also some of their pictures would make it look like they were downloading their special powers from massive computers,and was this also OK?

The girls said this was all fine by them,they did jokingly say as long as they weren’t actually controlled by the computer,and that they could make their fortunes,they didn’t mind.Steve just said “of course not” and laughed off the matter.He went away,made a couple of calls to head office telling them he had found the perfect people for the ‘job’,and returned.

“Excellent news,“he said,“The record company say that if I am happy with you,then so are they,you all get the job!Now all I have to do is get you in position for the publicity shots.”

“Wow,“said Lottie,“thats fantastic,where do you want us to go?”

“Into that room over there,“he replied,“We have set up the machines for the pictures,all we have to do is strap you into position for reality’s sake.”

“No problem,lets go.“the girls replied.

“I’ll be with you in just a couple of minutes,“Steve said,“just got to check the photographers are ready.”

“OK.“they replied.

The girls walked into the room and their faces lit up when they saw all the fantastic equipment that was just there for a photo shoot.There were 5 tables with what looked like metal trouser suits and metal bustiers attached to them,there were machines that actually looked like computers blinking away and headbands for them to wear.

“Wow,“they said,“this looks utterly awesome.”

“Hang on a sec,“said Lottie,“I’m feeling a bit tired,I think I’m going to sit down a minute.”

“Me too,“said Emily.

A minute later they were all sound asleep on the floor,they were so excited they never noticed the knockout gas coming through the air conditioning.When the gas cleared after a few minutes,Steve and some other men entered the room and picked up the unconscious bodies.

“Now for the next stage of our plan,“they said.

After a few hours the girls began to come round,and found themselves restrained on the tables wearing the metal trousers and the metal tops coming up to just below their breasts.Their breasts were covered by 2 large separate suction type devices with just small holes for their nipples to protrude through.Electrodes were clipped onto their nipples and wires attached leading to each individual’s computer.When they raised their heads slightly they could see many other wires and cables leading from their bodies to their computer.They could also feel something pressing up inside their pussies,they couldn’t see what it was,but it felt like a large vibrator fully inside them.The headbands that they had seen earlier were firmly strapped around their foreheads and a band of electrodes with short wires stretching from them were clearly visible.A large headset with electrical fittings in it was just above their heads.

“What are you going to do to us?“squealed Anne.

“Technically my dear,we have already started,but we are doing nothing to you that you did not agree to in the contracts you all signed so willingly.“Steve replied.

“What do you mean?“asked Emily.

“Well in the contract you all signed,you agreed that when becoming a member of the Superbabes,that in exchange for 1,000,000 pounds payment at the end of the contract you would give us control of your minds and bodies for the next 3 years and all we have done so far is begin the process of taking control of your bodies to turn you all into Superbabes.”

“Oh,“they said,“so what does that all involve?”

“You see what looks like a metallic trouser suit you’re wearing?”

“Yeh”

“Well thats not a trouser suit,its a metal layer thats literally part of your body,its fused itself into your skin,linked in to your muscles and is part of you,currently the bustier top is doing the same thing to your internal organs and literally that part of your body will also become metal on completion.When we have finished the required work on your breasts we will place the bustier over the top half of your body and it will complete its work there.”

“What are you going to do to our tits then?“asked Marie.

“Nothing much,my dear,we just want to increase their sensitivity considerably,and the 2 of you who are less ‘amply’ built,we are going to stimulate growth in their breasts,so that they fit in with the image, that is why their suction cups do not tightly fit their breasts,we have left room for them to expand.”

Anne and Emily blushed,they knew it was them that he was talking about, the other 3 having fine bosoms,whereas they were fairly flat chested by comparison.

“And what are those things up our fannies?“Marie asked.

“Those my dear are probes which will stimulate that region of your bodies considerably,if our plans are to work completely we need 5 highly sexually stimulated young ladies to help us.”

“And I suppose you’re going to brainwash us too?”

“Yes and no,my dear,the electrodes on the headband will be wired into the headset,then the computer will download all the information from your brains and store it into its system,we will then replace it with the information we require you to know,so yes,your minds will be controlled by us,but at the end of the 3 years this information will be removed from your minds and replaced by your original mental knowledge stored in the computer.At this stage we will make you an offer,if things have worked out as they should,and I’m sure they will,what we will offer you is the opportunity to return to being the Superbabes for as many years as you desire and we will put 500,000 pounds into an account for each of you for every year you agree to carry on,hows that?”

“So whats going to happen,“asked Lottie,“that you can afford to pay us such large sums of money?”

“The Superbabes are going to be much more than just a pop group,because of your increased strength and mental capacities,the Superbabes will become heroines to a generation,and due to something in the probe your bodies will become sexual weapons,any boy you sleep with will be prepared,in time to become your slave the moment your pussy dampens around his penis.Naturally through you we will have control of them,and every time they sleep with a girl after that the process continues, eventually we will have control over a whole generation,and we will in the long run be able to make our fortunes in the work they do for us.Pop group and super heroines,they will come rushing to you and because of your highly stimulated sexual systems you will be happy to sleep with them to reduce your sexual desire.The only people you can sleep with and not begin to take control of their minds are people of our syndicate,we have all been vaccinated against this virus.”

“And at the end of 3 years?“Liz said.

“As I said,at the end of 3 years,we will remove the mind control programme from you and ask you all if you wish to continue,if you say yes we simply reenter the mind control program and carry on for as many years as you request,if you say no,we pay 1,000,000 pounds into an account for each of you,we return your sexual desires to a more normal level,remove the virus from your systems and we simply fuse a human flesh type body over your metal ones and you carry on as if nothing had happened.Unfortunately once the metal fuses into your internal organs it cannot be removed without killing you and we have no desire to do that,but your new flesh body will be so good that noone will ever know the difference.Any more questions?”

“How do we have sex if our bodies are metal?”

“When the probes are removed after completing their work,your pussy lips will be just like normal,the metal layer is thin and will not affect intercourse in any way whatsoever.”

“Wont people notice we’re not flesh coloured?”

“When the processes are complete,your skin colour will be of our choice,though naturally this silver colour,we can change its tone to any colour we desire,see Anne’s legs,pink again.”

And lo and behold,Anne’s legs went pink for a few seconds before becoming a metallic silver again.

“That’s fantastic,I suppose we’d better let you carry on.”

“If that’s all the questions,I will.”

Steve and the other men placed the headsets over the girls and wired the electrode headband into the large headset that was connected into the computer,checked on the breast devices and the probes,everything was OK and the processes began.The girls minds were downloaded into their personal computers,and then the required programming was downloaded to take control of their minds,at the same time the probe and breast cups did their work,stimulating their bodies greatly and gently pumping Anne and Emily’s breasts up to the desired levels.After several hours the work was complete and the machinery all switched off. The probe and suction cups were removed,the bustier placed over their chests and slowly the rest of their bodies became a metallic silver colour,as the bustier unit fused into their bodies.Their heads were to remain as flesh to avoid any concerns about their wellbeing.

“Time to wake them up and see if its all worked I suppose,“Steve said.

“Might be a good idea,“one of the others said,“and with any luck they will be nice and horny and willing to serve their Masters!”

The girls were woken gently,after all they are now very valuable property,and the men awaited their first words.As in unison the girls came round and said,

“Yes,our Masters how may we serve you.”

“Wait until we release you all and then you will find out,“was the reply.

The girls were unstrapped and their bodies were checked over to make sure their new super enhanced body shells had fused with their flesh successfully,in the meanwhile Anne and Emily had a little giggle at their new increased cleavage,admiring it gratefully.

“Do we keep these Master Steve,“Anne asked,“at the end of the contract.”

“If you so desire,“was the reply.

“Oh yes please,“they said in jubilation.

“We seem to have some thought for ourself,“Lottie asked,“is this correct?”

“No,its just that the computer has downloaded enough personal information to each of you for when you are doing things like dealing with the press and the public,we need you to be able to give at least basic answers by yourselves without our assistance.

“Thank you,my Masters.“was Lotties reply.

“Now there is 1 part of your programming that we are all looking forward to testing,your sex drive,how do you feel at the moment?”

“A bit horny,but not too much.“Marie giggled.

“Yeh,thats about right.“Liz said in agreement.

“Right then,this is the moment of truth,I’m going to turn this button and with any luck you will all feel very,very horny.”

Steve twisted the button to maximum and suddenly the girls all had dripping pussys and their fingers moving towards their clit to relieve themselves.

“My god,I have never felt so randy,“said Lottie,“this is fantastic,I need to finger myself so badly,but at the same time the desire to grope my tits is unbelievable.”

“Well that seems to work,“joked one of the men,“I suggest you turn the level down a bit now we know it works.”

“OK,I’ll turn it down to a more satisfactory level,but we may as well check the virus has taken.Girls,choose a partner and we will do the final tests on you.”

Within a few minutes the 5 guys and the 5 girls were locked together in a mass of sexual frenzy on the floor,paired off together,for the next 2 hours or so a massive love session took place as the guys had a whale of a time, and the girls tried to reduce their massive sexual craving by bonking them silly.At the end of the time they lay exhausted on the floor,and Steve crawled over the computer to turn down their sex desire levels to the minimum possible setting.

“Well,“he said,“that was fantastic,but now comes the time for the big test,we chaps have got to do blood tests to make sure the virus is in our systems,if it is,it’s all worked and we can get the photos done and get to the next stage,if not the lady or ladies involved will have to be probed again.”

When they recovered in the next hour or so they all took blood samples and everything was fine,the virus was in all 5’s blood systems,but of course because they had been vaccinated their minds would remain unaffected.

“Thats great,everything is ready,now lets start doing the press photos, girls back to your tables,we need to make this look good.”

They strapped the girls to the tables,made it look like they were wearing metal clothing and placed the headbands on their heads,and made it look as if they were linked to the computers.One of the guys took loads of photos of them and then they made the first calls to the media about this futuristic new band the Superbabes and their special talents and powers.Not surprisingly they were very interested and arrangements were made for a press call for the band 2 days later.

2 days later at the press conference the girls were introduced to the press for the first time,first there was the briefing informing all the gathered hacks that the Superbabes had been signed up by Tobor productions to make an initial 13 programme series for television where they would have various adventures and feature at least 1 song in every program,the girls would shortly be recording an album featuring these songs which would be released to the public to coincide with the TV series.It was explained to the press that these 5 girls were more than ordinary human teenagers,they were very special,that their Mothers many years ago had been impregnated by hyper intelligent beings from ‘beyond Earth’ and that by linking to the computers that their ‘fathers’ had produced when they came of age that they now had special strength and intelligence beyond normal capabilities of girls of their age.

Of course the waiting press didn’t believe 1 word of this,they just thought it was all record company hype,but when Emily told them that this was what they were thinking about them,they started to show more interest.They then held a question & answer session with the girls, which of course they coped with superbly,giving a combination of personal details (which were true) combined with answers planted into their minds (which weren’t necessarily true,but fitted the story).They then played the press a video ‘Computer girls’ which the press was told would be their 1st single released in a couple of weeks,which was very futuristic but still a catchy little tune,It probably helped that the girls were not exactly overdressed in the video either,the aim of this being to appeal to both teenage boys,and perhaps slightly older men as well! As their movements could be controlled it had been easy enough to shoot the video the day before in a matter of hours.They did ‘sing’ their own songs,but of course how much they knew about it is questionable.

Anyway the hype worked,the next days papers were full of stories about this sensational,slightly mysterious new pop group that was coming on the scene,and everyone at Cyber records was very happy with the way things were going.Filming for the television series started soon after and the storylines were designed to appeal to both sexes,the girl’s outfits designed to appeal to the boys,and the girls power,heroic behaviour and their great intelligence appealed to the girls in such a way that they would want to look like and imitate their heroes. Surprise,surprise when the single came out a couple of weeks later it rocketed to No 1 in the charts and stayed there for weeks on end,and when it started,the TV series was very popular too!

Soon the cries for Superbabe toys and outfits came about and the syndicate was well prepared for this.The most important element of this was the outfits for the girls to wear,this was where they had been the most clever.In the trouser suits for the girls the virus was placed in a dormant form,just where the girls genitals would be,the moment the girls put the outfit on,the virus would seek out the warmth of their pussies and lie there waiting to be switched on at a future date,but of course any boy they had sex with in the future would have the dormant virus passed on to them and then the same would happen when they had sex with another girl,and so on so the virus would multiply through teenage and 20 somethings at a rapid rate.As a second way of delivery of the virus,shortly afterwards Superbabe boxer shorts were brought out for the boys,and of course when they put them on,the virus sought out their penis to await further instructions,of course operating on the same basis as before.The outfits and toys sold at a rapid rate bringing in more money than even the syndicate could possibly imagine.They had been considerate though,the virus was not placed in any clothing sold to under 11 year olds,as they would not be old enough to be of benefit when the virus was awakened in 2 years time.

In time,even adult size versions of the Superbabe costumes went into production,it seemed that many ‘slightly’ older men quite enjoyed making love to their partners dressed in Superbabe outfits,both partners little knowing what the future was going to have in store for them when the time come!

Everywhere you went in the streets you would see teenage girls dressed in their Superbabe outfits heroically ‘rescuing’ teenage boys from non existent perils,and of course the boys giving their heroines a big kiss as a sign of gratitude.Of course being teenagers it didn’t always stop at a kiss,but then again thats what the syndicate was banking on!

Anyway further success for the group continued,the album sold millions and singles continued to soar to the top of the charts,and the Superbabes toured and done personal appearances where they would do their duties,including ‘contact’ of a close nature with certain important people who desired it,and many did.The girls were quite happy to do this,it helped to relieve the ache down below,especially as their desire levels tended to be turned up quite high on these occasions. Though their minds were thoroughly controlled they enjoyed life,they were very,very well looked after and probably would have had no complaints, even if they had been capable of doing so.Their bodies had adaptly totally to their new lifestyle and strength,and the computers would reward their bodies with high levels of virtual sexual pleasures and keep them in absolute perfect condition,something they would be able to keep at the end of their contracts.

Time rolled on and the hype and the success of the Superbabes spread worldwide,something that hadn’t really been expected,but the syndicate wasn’t complaining,toys and clothing were sent worldwide and they guessed that it would be even more interesting to see what happened when the virus was activated.

Soon the time came round when V-day was nearly being reached,the men and women of the syndicate didn’t really know what was going to happen, what the take up rate of the virus had been,and even whether it would actually work when switched on,they just had to hope it would,they knew anyone who had slept with the girls or the 5 men who ‘serviced’ them or anyone who was in the sexual chains thereof would have their minds completely under their control,but would the virus in the clothing have worked?As it happened most of the money for the girl’s contracts had already been raised,even if the virus was a total failure it wouldn’t cost them much,and they were pretty certain it wasn’t going to be that, but regardless they had nearly another year of Superbabe hype to raise the rest of the money and a whole lot more.

The big day came round and it was time for the moment of truth, the computer was prepared for the virus to be switched on all around the world,the members of the syndicate gathered for the big moment,and then the button was pressed that would awaken the virus in everybody who had been in contact with it,they knew that then they would be able to launch stage 2 of their plans,but first they switched on the news channels to find out what had happened when the button had been pressed.