The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Superbabes

Chapter 2

All the news channels had the same headline,millions of teenagers and adults in Britain have been found this morning with blank expressions on their faces,there have been reports of substantial numbers of people throughout the world in the same situation.

“Excellent,“the members of the syndicate thought,“in that case we can begin preparations for stage 2 of our scheme.”

The 5 Superbabes were called into the room to be given their instructions.

“We are delighted to inform you all that the virus has worked successfully,but so as to save our ‘Heroines’ from an awful lot of discomfort over the next 3 days,I am going to explain what we have planned for you all.What we are going to do is a total connection of your minds and bodies to your computers,what we will then do is literally switch your minds off completely,you will feel nothing at all in your minds for 72 hours.This is because we are going to set the sexual stimulation device to absolute maximum,which will have the effect of driving everyone carrying the virus into a totally mind controlled state of absolute sexual frenzy,they will all seek sex with anyone who has reached puberty with no form of control over desire whatsoever.As your bodies will also reach the same state without any sexual relief available we will switch your minds off for this period,your bodies will still be charged with sexual desire,but you will not know it therefore you will not be driven mad by lust.Go now to the computer room so that preparation can begin.”

“Yes Masters and Mistresses,“the girls said,and proceeded to the main computer room.

When they got there the 5 girls were locked into position,they each had a large vibrator placed up their pussies and a special vibrating bra placed over their breasts,they were informed that this will relieve their bodies of at least some of the sexual stimulation that would be driven into them,though their minds were to be switched off,their bodies could not be,and they hoped this would help to keep their bodies in a satisfactory condition.The headsets were placed over them,and a loud whirring noise was heard as the computer went into top gear, retreiving all the data and then literally turning their minds off.They then switched the vibrators and bras on to a high setting and left the girls to their computer induced pleasures.

They then went over to the master computer,turned the sexual desire control up to the absolute maximum setting and then went back to the main area to hear the latest news coming through from the news channels.

Within minutes they heard the headlines they desired,that the whole country seemed to have been overcome by a mad sexual frenzy,people everywhere were frantically having sex with anyone nearby to them and not being fussy whether they were 16 or 60,they were just grateful to have sex with anyone.

Well,to cut a long story of wild sex short,(I’m sure you can fill in your own details!),this carried on for 72 hours during which time the syndicate celebrated amongst themselves at the thoughts of what would happen next,and most of the country didn’t care what happened next,as long as it was sex.At the end of the 72 hours the setting was reduced steadily,this was to ensure that anyone in mid penetration didn’t stop until they had passed the virus on to their current partner!After another hour or so the setting had been returned to it’s lowest setting and they prepared for stage 3.This was to refire the virus again,only in a more virulent form,the idea being total mindwipe, preparing the people for instructions from their new masters.

Before this was carried out,after all the people were so exhausted they wouldn’t be going anywhere,they went back to the girls control room,programmed the computer to return the girl’s controlled thoughts to them,and released 5 extremely sticky,cum-covered vibrators from their bodies,and left them to recover.After a short while they came round and asked,

“Did our masters and mistresses plans work?”

“Yes,they did,“replied Steve with a big grin,“All we are waiting for now is the moment when we release the mindwipe virus and give our controlled human slaves their instructions,we are hoping to find that more than 90% of people over the age of 14 will then be under our control.We are just waiting the signal from the computer that your bodies have been returned to full strength,we all thought you deserved to be in the room at the magic moment it was switched on,as without you this couldn’t have happened,it seems you will all be ready in about 5 minutes,you are back to 95% strength at present.”

Within 5 minutes the computer signalled that the girls were fully recovered,their strength had returned and the mind control programming had fully returned to their minds.The girls returned with Steve to the main area where the syndicate members were delighted to see them.

“Well ladies,we wish to give you the honour of pressing the button to release the mindwipe virus, which one of you wishes to do it?”

“The computer has selected me,“said Emily,“which button do I press?”

“That red one there,then pull that lever to release it,pull it all the way to the top.”

“Yes master.“she replied,and did so.

The TV’s were switched back on,but it seemed a pretty pointless exercise when they saw the blank expressions on the faces of both the newsreaders,they tried many other channels,but the results were the same,glazed eyes and blank faced expressions on all the presenters.

“This is even better than expected,“they said to each other,“Now all we have to do is arrange for our broadcast to go out on all channels,but looking at those people at the TV stations that shouldn’t be too difficult.”

Within 2 hours of this happening,an announcement was made on all TV and radio channels that everyone should watch any TV channel at 6.00 this evening when everyone would be informed of what was required of them. This would give them 3 hours to prepare for this momentous occasion.By that time it appeared from the data being retrieved from the computer that 98.7% of the population (other than the syndicate of course) between 14 and 60 had been infected by the virus,allowing for people on holiday out of the country in the last 3 days,this seemed a remarkable take up rate.

At 6.00 the broadcast began,everyone was informed of who their new master’s and mistresses were and given their first instructions.The first detail everybody was given was the details of a bank account to which they should arrange the next day to transfer 90% of their current bank balance to,as they guessed many millionaires would have been infected,they somehow thought this would supply them with billions of pounds,and as they found out,they were right.The theory for only taking 90% was that it would leave them enough to feed and keep themselves for sometime without the syndicate providing for them.Everyone was told that within 3 days they would receive through 1st class mail details of a centre in their area where they would report for ‘training’ for their service to their leaders,they were also to bring any non-controlled people they knew for more ‘comprehensive training’ to these centres when they reported there,the thought behind this being that with any luck the 1.3% of adults,and also children and old people would be taken through ‘training’ in this manner.

Within 24 hours the money was pouring into the bank account at a great rate,it was only a matter of hours before it was into the hundreds of millions.The first letters had already been sent out to medical staff, this was because it would enable them to speed up the ‘training’.A couple of days later doctors,nurses and anyone else experienced in giving injections were reporting to their nearby centres,there they were injected with a microchip implant which told them their idendity number and the duties that they would fulfil in service to the syndicate.Some doctors and nurses who had somehow avoided the virus, but were brought along for more extensive ‘training’,were first given a session of programming from the computer so that they would obey their masters and mistresses without any difficulty before they were implanted.

2 days later the rest of the country started to come in groups to the service centres for their ‘training’ to begin,within 7-10 days the whole country was under the power of the people in the syndicate,they then only knew their idendity number and the way that they would serve their new leaders in the future.One instruction they were all given was that any children,now or in the future,were to be brought to a designated centre on their 5th birthday for implantation.

The country began to run very peacefully under syndicate rule and the other world leaders accepted the position,perhaps or more likely definitely because some of the Superbabe souvenirs which had been sold abroad had found their way to the right addresses!If not,then obviously they had been in contact with people who had,within that memorable 3 day period. Not surprisingly Superbabes records continued to sell in large numbers.The people worked happily in their controlled state doing the tasks designated to them by their leaders regardless of how menial it would have seemed to them if they were not so totally controlled. They were provided with all the food and necessities like heat and water,obviously with the large amount of money raised by the syndicate and the fact that they had control over all the workers in the utilities ensured that this happened.

However as they say time and tide wait for no man,and eventually the end of the agreed 3 year period drew near.Now lets face it,the 5 ladies are well under their control,the rest of the country is most definitely under their control,it would be so simple and convenient to just leave the Superbabes in their current state and just carry on as before, running the country and raking in all the money.But whatever they had already done,the members of the syndicate,our countries new leaders,are honourable people and had no hesitation in beginning to make arrangements for the girls to be returned to a normal state,ie as they were before.Well not strictly as before,in the ensuing 3 years computer technology had improved greatly and before their free minds and their memories were returned to them it was arranged for the computer to re download their free minds,but with a 20% boost to their IQ’s,this would be an additional thank you to the 5 of them for all they had allowed the syndicate to do through them.

A few days later was the 3rd anniversary of the day that the 5 ladies had given up their minds to the syndicate and accordingly they were taken to the main computer room,prepared for download and the electrode bands strapped on to their foreheads and wired into the headsets, the headsets linked to the computer and download was ready to begin.The computer whirred into life and the technicians watched carefully as the mind control programme was removed from their minds,when they were certain no last trace remained in their brains,they began the process of downloading their memories and their now enhanced brain power back into their minds.Everything went perfectly and after a couple of hours work from the computer,the girls were back to normal.Shortly after that they began to come round,and saw many smiling faces in front of them, including 1 face they definitely recognized,Steve.

“Hi there,“shouted Lottie,“is the 3 years up already,it only seems like yesterday to me that you were wiring us up to this machine to start this whole adventure.”

“It is,“said Steve,“and shortly we are going to inform you of all that has happened in the last 3 years,but first of all when you are all clear headed from the programming you just took in,we’re going to leave you all to chat together for an hour or so, and by the way there’s a few bottles of champagne over there in the fridge to help the celebrations go well.”

“That will definitely help!“said Anne,“hey my new figure looks just great and I get to keep these,“she added grinning widely.

Steve said,“There’s one other thing you all get to keep,with the improvements in computer technology over the last 3 years,your IQ’s are now all 20% higher than 3 years ago,that’s a gift from the syndicate. How you use that is entirely up to you!”

“Well thats certainly a bonus for those of us who didn’t need breast enhancement,“teased Marie,as Emily gave her a playful slap for the cheeky comment.

“Right ladies,you all seem more than OK,the next hour is yours,and yours alone.”

Well I don’t think I need to tell you what the next hour was like,5 young ladies who hadn’t had a free-minded gossip for 3 years,they didn’t stop chatting to each other non stop,well only stopping to drink champagne anyway!

At the end of the hour Steve and 1 or 2 other members of the syndicate knocked on the door and then entered the room.

“Right ladies,if you would like to accompany us to the boardroom,we have a film to show you of the last 3 years happenings and then we will explain what all your options are,for your lives from now on.”

The 5 of them were shown a film for the next 2 hours or so,encompassing everything that had happened,it started off by showing their processing, went through their pop career,showing some of their videos and the soundtrack was some of the songs that they had recorded in this time.It showed them in their TV series,at live concerts,and it also showed them the Superbabe souvenirs selling like hot cakes.It then moved on to show Emily pressing the button and pulling the lever that had released the mindwipe virus to the rest of the country.It did also show them the implants being placed in their fellow humans,though 1 or 2 of the syndicate were concerned about doing this,but the thought was that if they went out into the country again they would soon find out it had been done and it was better they found out this way.

At the end of the film a collective gasp came out from the girls lips,

“Wow,and we were responsible,in part at least,for all that,“they said.

“Thats right,“Steve said,“without your help this could not have happened,and by the way I have bank certificates here for each of you confirming £1,000,000 has been placed into the agreed bank account for each of you today,5 million pounds in all.”

“Wow,thanks.“was about all they could manage in response to that.

“Well ladies,what I have to do now is explain to you all,what your options are for what happens next.”

Steve began to explain the options to them one by one,

1)The girls could remain as they are,with a free mind and 1 million pounds richer,become associate members of the syndicate and live a life of luxury for the rest of their days.

2)They could agree to going back to being the mind controlled Superbabes for as many years as they wished,to be released again at the end of that period and get 1/2 million pounds for each year they do so. This would be with the same rules and situation as before,interaction and knowledge of the others would only be what the computer programming permitted.

3)With the new technology developed it was now possible for them to truly become Superbabes,their bodies would be totally redeveloped to give them true super human strength,their intelligence levels would be raised so high that their IQ levels would be so far off normal human levels,that if say a normal IQ stretched from the Sun to the Earth, their’s would reach Saturn!Their minds would still be controlled but with more freedom than before,though true free thought would still not be possible,the computer would still be capable of giving them any command desired,and would also override any thoughts or ideas considered to be unsuitable for Superbabes.They would certainly be able to know and interact with each other in this mode.The obvious snag with this,there would be no going back to their old lives ever again.For this they would be given a credit of £10,000,000 to their bank accounts,which would be enough to more than provide with any food or fashions they may desire.They would have to wear Superbabe outfits in public,but behind closed doors they would then be allowed to wear any other clothing of their choice.

“Right ladies,we are prepared to give you 7 days to make your choice, the only thing we ask is a unanimous decision from the 5 of you,you must either all remain Superbabes or none at all,you would have to accept option 1 if you have a split decision,I’m sorry ladies but we must have 5 Superbabes,and obviously we cannot just replace a member now.All the facilities on this site are yours for 7 days,or until you reach a unanimous decision before then,mind whatever you decide your facilities will be pretty good,though option 2,you wouldn’t know much about them I’m afraid!”

Over the next few days they asked lots of questions about option 3,they were told that they would have an implant linked to the computer,but this would only be there as a check device to make sure that they did not tarnish their image.They would have to go through some physical surgery to basically replace what remained of their human bodies with a much stronger but flexible but fleshlike material which would also give them great strength. Basically their minds would be redownloaded into the computer,boosted to the maximum IQ levels possible,and then the new data would be downloaded back into their mind,linked to the implant which would only override their free thoughts on the occasions it was necessary,like when they did a concert,as this would control nerves and also ensure a faultless performance everytime as of course the computer knew every word to every song,and would also ensure perfect choreography everytime they danced together.They were told that their new bodies would be a perfect sexual match for humans still,and that they would be free to choose any partner they desired.They could also literally choose their own level of sexual desire,if they wanted a particularly ‘romantic’ evening,they could set their desired level of horniness into their personal computer unit,and they would reach it,it was pointed out to them that they would have to consider their partners capabilities on this front however,other syndicate members would only have normal sexual capacities.Pregnancy however would not be possible.

2 days later,they came back to Steve and informed him that they had come to a unanimous decision for option 3.As they openly admitted the thought of living the fantasy life of Superbabes for the rest of their lives turned them all on something wonderful,they got horny just thinking about it.All the necessary surgery and programming was arranged and within a week it had all been carried out,the girls would be the Superbabes for the rest of their lives,and be the heroines for everyone else in the country.They continued to perform concerts throughout the country,obvously now their bodies were in theory at least capable of doing a concert every night,but on average played about 120 concerts a year.

Romance,yes you guessed it,young early 20 something girls do fall in love and they were no exception.Marie and Steve were the first to pair off together,it seems everyone thought there had been chemistry between those 2 from day 1 and they were proved right,they had a very romantic and very ‘lively’ life together.Lottie and Alan,a computer programmer were not far behind,he had worked on all their programming and whether romance developed naturally or whether he ensured it,who knows but they were very,very happy together.Anne,Emily and Lizzie all found their true love partners in the next few months and lived happily with their chosen partner.

Five years on,the Superbabes still perform and record together,are still all good chums and have 5 luxurious homes next door to each other,mind that covers a good mile of road!They have very luxurious lifestyles and holidays,there is a blessing to having no children after all!

The country,well everything runs peacefully and smoothly,the syndicate people are now all very very wealthy,and indeed 1 or 2 other countries have now fallen under their control.The people,well they lead controlled,content (well they think so anyway) lives,producing new offspring who will carry on in time the work of their parents.As they are all controlled from the age of 5 truancy has died out,there is no vandalism,and children study dutifully learning what they will need to know to serve their future masters and mistresses.Crime rate nil,and noone lives in poverty.Even the trains run on time.The syndicate people have also produced many children,after all someone has to lead the country in the future.