The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUPERIOR

CHAPTER 7

Michelle led me to a large brick building; she explained to me that this was their education and research center. Here they developed new methods of punishment, and often produced drugs that would aid them in their work. Furthermore, this center was used to teach students about female superiority.

When I walked in, I thought I had walked onto a college campus. It was very well kept and there were a lot of college age women walking around with books. Michelle suggested that we enter one of the classrooms now, for classes were about to begin. We sat down in the back and the professor walked in a few seconds later with a male wearing Exposers. The professor, Dr. Christine Epstein, I learned formerly taught in a large university, but she was forced to resign her position because of intense sexual harassment by the male faculty and administration; Michelle told me the main reason she took this job was because she felt that the world we live in was unnatural. She felt that males had proven themselves to be inept leaders, and that females should take over all positions of leadership.

Her lecture today, as indicated on the chalkboard in the front of the classroom, was about effective punishment. She began the talk by saying that the punishments had to produce the intended results, an obedient male, but the male should not be permanently injured or disfigured because the value of him would be lessened. The first punishment she spoke of was to strike a male in the testicles; she explained that this was a very effective punishment because it produced much pain without too much effort on the punisher’s part, and required no special resources. It also served to degrade him and make him feel inferior, because that was a weakness only a male possessed. But, she warned that if done with too much force and not in the proper manner, permanent injury could result; also, since the time for the male to fully recover from the pain was on average a few minutes (depending on the force utilized), this might not want to be done too often, since it could become counterproductive (ie. waste time). Another approach that she suggested that did not have as much “down time”, was to firmly and sharply squeeze the balls; this did not produce as much pain as a direct strike, but with some males it was equally effective; also, there was less chance of permanent injury. However, she cautioned against twisting the testicles because of the high likelihood of lasting injury.

She motioned for the male to come to her; she told the class that she would demonstrate. She took her right hand and put them around his scrotum and gave a firm squeeze and held on for about five seconds; she released his testes as he let out a grotesque moan. He grabbed his nuts and began to massage them, in the hope that the pain would go away. She permitted him to do this and continued with her lecture. Also discussed were mild electrical shocks as a form of punishment, and the use of an elastic strap to prevent him from ejaculating when he was being masturbated. The professor glanced at her watch and told the students that time was up and she would see them next class session.

Michelle inquired as to what I thought about the lecture, and I replied that it was very interesting. I asked, “How do you know if you are kicking a guy in the nuts too hard?”

“I think the answer to that question would be better left to Dr. Epstein. Later on she can explain to you the proper technique and even give a demonstration.”

I told her I would appreciate that, and she led me off to another classroom. The professor that was about to lecture was a former Biology instructor at a small private college; she also left for similar reasons as Dr. Epstein. Her name was Dr. Dawn Fessman, and she was to lecture about penile activity. A brown-haired male was brought in to the classroom by two women; she said that this male refused to complete the penis-pull and was very uncooperative in regard to his physical training; his hands and feet were tied and he was gagged. Dr. Fessman demonstrated areas on a male that could stimulate an erection; she put her hands near his abdominals and his prick came to attention; she squeezed his balls and it became flaccid. She teased his prick with her finger and he became hard again, but a firm grip to the balls brought it back down. Then she spoke of a new drug that she had invented; its main effects were to promote and maintain an erection for a period of a few hours, or until the antidote was given, and to serve as an anesthetic so the male would lose sensation to his penis. It had a few side effects, such as serving as a stimulant, keeping the male awake, but in future versions of the drug, Dr. Fessman hoped to eliminate these unintended attributes.

She took a hypodermic needle off her desk and put the drug into it; she inserted the needle into the male’s scrotum sac, but judging by the part of the needle still visible, it appeared that it had entered a testicle. Even through the gag, he emitted a scream that sounded like an animal being tortured; his cock quickly swelled and became horizontal. Then, it became harder and assumed an almost vertical position, pointing at the ceiling and pulsating. This male looked terrified and there were tears in his eyes; the drug would allow him to be enjoyed by females for hours and would not permit him to feel any sensations. She called for volunteers to masturbate him in an attempt to produce an ejaculation; almost everybody raised their hand, and the instructor chose a short blond girl in the third row. She came up, grabbed his pulsating prick and tried the best she could to make him cum; but after about twenty minutes of trying everything she knew about this subject, she gave up. Dr. Fessman said, “Well, we might as well have a little fun with him.”

With that remark, the students formed a line. They removed their pants and began riding his engorged penis, him not being able to stop them. This continued for the entire class period, which when the period ended, Michelle and I left to have lunch and to swim in the pool behind her office.

We went to the research center about six hours later, because I wanted to see what happened to the male who was injected with Dr. Fessman’s drug. He was found in the same place where we left him, his cock still pointing to the ceiling; Dr. Fessman was sitting at the computer in the room, typing something into a word processing program. She mentioned that she was soon to administer the antidote and inquired if I would like to watch. I answered yes.

She asked the subject if he would cooperate with his exercise program and complete the penis-pull. He pleaded that he would; she pulled out a needle and inserted it into his groin; this time he did not scream, for the drug had temporarily deadened feeling in his balls. In a few seconds he ejaculated and his penis became soft. He was then led away by the professor.

CHAPTER 8

Michelle asked me if I would like to borrow Steve tonight. I hesitated for a few seconds, and then answered yes. She said I could do anything with him that would not cause permanent injury or disfigurement.

That night, I heard a knock on my door; I opened it up to find Steve wearing his Exposers, but with his penis and balls covered. I let him in and ordered him to remove the covering, which he obediently did. His cock was in an unexcited state, and I knew I could physically stimulate his penis so as to cause an erection; but for my own personal reasons I wanted to do something more. I wanted to feel that I was sexy, and I wanted him to think so too. So I ordered him to sit down on a chair in the room; then I went into the bathroom and put on a see-through teddy; after all, I wasn’t as busty as Michelle, but I still was well endowed with a firm chest. I walked out of the bathroom towards Steve; to my pleasure he was getting hard. As I observed when he was in the beginning stages of his conditioning, I put an elastic strap around his prick and nuts.

I began to ride his swelled cock like there was no tomorrow; I could see the agony in his face caused by his feeling to ejaculate, but the elastic did not permit him to do so. But I still kept bouncing on his member for about half an hour, reaching multiple orgasms. Then I removed the strap and began playing with his balls; I gave gentle, but firm, squeezes and he let out little yelps as I did so; this made me very excited, but I wanted something more. Even though he was very obedient, I felt that I somehow wanted to obtain more power over him; I wanted to punish him! However, he had done nothing wrong, and I could find no excuse to reprimand him; then I thought of an occurrence I had seen before, a disobedient male being punished by the group of athletic women.

I ordered him to do something he probably could not do on his own; he still had an erection, so I ordered him “to make that cock soft in thirty seconds!” After my imposed time limit it was still hard, and I walked right up in front of him and said in a firm tone, “Get rid of that bonar now!” Ten seconds later I lifted my knee and thrust it directly into his balls; I felt both of his nuts being sandwiched between his own body and my knee. At this point I felt as if years of frustration over being unfairly dominated my males had been lifted from me; it was as if almost all of the pent up anger inside me had been released. He doubled over and kneeled on the floor, holding his precious possessions.

After a few minutes I began to worry because he was lying on the floor, still holding his testicles, crying; I began to think that I maybe did it too hard and seriously hurt him. I walked over to him and said that if he behaves I would not punish him. I told him to let go of his crotch, which he slowly did. While holding his scrotum I looked to see if there were any signs of injury; I did not find any, but I told myself I would inform Michelle tomorrow about this incident.

I told him to leave, which he did with tears welled up in his eyes. I then went to bed, but could not sleep for about an hour, worried that I may have devalued Steve.

CHAPTER 9

The next day, I promptly told Michelle what happened; she laughed and said, “many of these males just try to obtain sympathy. They are examined every night and I can tell you Steve is not physically injured; he was more emotionally hurt because he believed that he had not pleased you. That is part of the indoctrination process; he wishes to please females, and if he feels that he has failed in this endeavor, then he believes that he has failed in life. This insures that they will not try to escape; their life revolves around obeying their mistresses.”

I expressed an open sigh of relief, and told her that I really was worried that I damaged him. She said that was understandable, since it was my first time with a trained male.

Michelle led me back to the research and education center. There was a new machine being tested today that was designed to punish males. We walked in the room and I saw a group of women in white lab coats looking over the machine. The machine looked like something that would be found on a farm that is used to milk cows; I asked Michelle what it was, but she referred my question to one of the technicians.

“A device very similar to this was originally developed at another male training facility that is not affiliated with our organization; but we constructed one that used less materials, thus costs less money, but serves the same purpose and works just as effectively. It applies some of Dr. Fessman’s research work, and provides a practical application.”

I inquired, “I don’t wish to be rude, but what does it actually do?”

“Glad you asked. Do you see these openings over here? In these openings you insert a subject’s penis in the upper one, and in the lower one goes the testicles. Then, once they are in, the openings close in such a way as to firmly wrap around the penis and testes, but not so tight as to cause injury; there is a special soft material that comes in contact with the male parts to further decrease the likelihood of the male being injured. The machine then strokes his penis until it is fully erect and until the male is almost at the point of ejaculation; then it squeezes his testicles to cause the penis to become flaccid. After it is pliable, the machine automatically causes an erection again, and then applies pressure to the testes to make it soft. This process continues until the machine is turned off. One good facet about this method of punishment is that is causes no physical damage, but tests at the facility where it was developed showed that it was very effective. In fact, we are about to begin a demonstration. You are more than welcome to watch.”

A subject was brought in the room and tied to four metal poles protruding from the floor. The machine was then wheeled over to him, and his cock and balls inserted in the machine; one of the technicians flipped the power switch and the machine wrapped around his organs. There was a sound that resembled something being pumped, as he was being brought to a near orgasm; then there was a low humming sound as the machine concentrated on applying pressure to his nuts. With this the subject began to emit sounds like he was in pain, but a few seconds later the pumping sound was heard again and he became quiet.

The machine went through its cycle of squeezing his balls and stimulating an erection for about forty-five minutes. One of the technicians asked, “Will you be obedient?” He answered, “Yes! Just please get me off this machine! I will to anything! Just, please stop it!” With that the machine was deactivated and his dick and balls were removed from it, noticeably red from the ordeal they had been through. One of the women in the white lab coats grabbed his penis and led him out of the room.

“Another great development from our research and development team!” Michelle exclaimed. “I am sorry to tell you that I have to go away on business tomorrow, and I won’t be back for about a week. There is an order I have to pick up around Los Angeles.”

“Why is he being captured?”

“This subject was a client’s boss. He harassed her almost every day at work by making lewd comments and forcing her to wear clothes that he liked; if she did not comply with this, he told her that she would be fired. So, through a friend of a friend (how most of the clients are obtained) she found out about our organization and contacted us. We discussed what our services were, and after a few minutes she decided to take advantage of them.”

Michelle said that tonight we would visit a nearby city before her business trip. When we arrived there it reaffirmed my beliefs that Michelle was doing the right thing; in this place, as in almost all areas, women were constantly being abused. They were forced to sell themselves and compelled to display themselves in strip joints; some were being physically abused, and I even saw one poor woman being punched in a bar. It became very clear to me now that this male-dominated society had to be replaced, and soon.

When we arrived back at the ranch, Michelle introduced to one of her associates. Her first name was Heather, and she was twenty, two years older than myself; she told me that she attended a small public college and that she worked here during the summer. She shared some of her experiences of males mistreating her, including the time she was raped right in front of her dormitory. She, like most of the women working with Michelle, had had enough of being abused by males and being constantly taken advantage of; she practically pleaded with Michelle to permit her to work for her, as a way of getting even. Heather recounted her first time capturing a male; it was one of the most emotionally gratifying experiences that had ever happened to her.

The male that she and her co-workers was to capture was twenty-three years old; he had been ordered by this subject’s former girlfriend. “He had frequently abused her, but kept apologizing after he did this and told her he would never do it again,” Heather said. “She, like many women in her position, believed him, but the cycle just continued; finally, one day she threatened to call the police, but he pulled the phone out of the wall and beat her up pretty severely. Then he left with most of her money and valuable possessions. After a few months she found out about us, and then placed an order for him; she did not have money to pay us, but we decided for humanitarian reasons, and to prevent this jerk from hurting any more females, to train this male for her with no charge.

“We investigated him to find out where he lived. Within two weeks we found out where he was staying, and within a few days we were there. He was living in a small cottage off a county highway; this cottage could not be seen from the road, which made our job that much easier. Well, to make it easier to abduct him, one of us parked a car on the side of the road near his house and pretended that it broke down; the rest of us were hiding in the woods around the building. She walked up to the house and knocked on the door; he opened it and she told him about her ‘problem.’ He said that he would look at the car; so when he walked out, we all ran out of the woods and he was injected with an anesthetic. He was then placed in a cage, which was put into one of our vans; he was then carted off to our ranch.

“Now here is where the fun began! As he came to, and noticed he was naked, he exclaimed, ‘What the Hell!’ and became belligerent; he tried to make a dash for the door, but my kick directly to his balls fouled his plans. With him experiencing the excruciating pain from his scrotum, it was easier for us to restrain him by tieing him to a special table. We then, like we do to all our males, removed all of his body hair with electrolysis wands; then we got to play. I began to stroke his penis until it was hard. I then stuck him on the penis with an electric prod and his dick immediately became soft; I masturbated him again and stuck him with the prod, putting him through this process probably for twenty minutes. This was making me extremely horny, degrading this scum like this. Then one of my friends yelled, ‘Hey Heather! We want to have some fun too. Give us a turn.’

Well, I thought it was only fair. One of them masturbated him until he was hard again and then put a strap around his cock and balls to keep the erection. Then we had a field day; we took off our pants and reached multiple orgasms on his pulsating prick. He began sobbing because of his intense feeling to cum, but he could not do so. One of the girls asked, ‘Why don’t we start building him up now?’ We all agreed to do this my making him do push-ups. We undid his prick and balls and untied him from the table; we could tell he was becoming more obedient because when he was ordered to lay on the floor, he did so. But the other women knew from experience that he was only frightened, not humiliated.

We told him to do push-ups; he said he could not do push-ups, and then I gleefully kicked him in his exposed nuts. I yelled, ‘Who gave you permission to speak? You only talk when we tell you to do so.’ Even though he was laying there trying to soothe is aching balls, I commanded him to do the push-ups now; but, my colleagues said to let him have a minute to recover. After the minute was over, I again told him to do them. He got down on all fours and slowly pushed himself up; I ordered ‘Faster, you worthless dick!’ I was about to kick him between the legs again, but one of my co-workers said not to do so because he could be permanently injured, but instead handed me an electric prod; I stuck it into his scrotum, not piercing the skin, and he cried out in pain. He began to do the push-ups faster, but he was becoming very tired; one girl told me that was enough for now and asked me to get him off the ground and bring him outside to clean him up.

So, I told him to stop doing to push-ups and get up. I then grabbed his dick and brought him outside. I tied him up to a metal pole near the hose and turned on the water; to my delight there was a nozzle connected to the hose that could direct the water into a thin, fast-moving spray. I first sprayed him down with a fine spray; then I pressed down on the nozzle and directed it directly at his balls. He screamed in pain as the powerful stream of cold water hit his nuts; I began to wonder how males could have come to dominate the world. They seemed so easy to defeat and dominate. I let this fun go on for a few minutes and then brought him inside and dried him off. I fitted him with a pair of Exposers and locked him in a holding room.”

I told Heather that I too saw a male being captured and go through training. I began to tell her about my experience, but I glanced at my watch at saw that it was near midnight. We said good-night to each other and I went off to bed, feeling hot from Heather’s account.