The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUPERIOR

CHAPTER 10

The next day Heather knocked on my door and said Michelle asked her to show me around the facility. She took me to what they call a sports training facility; it contained a few fields, with equipment for such games as baseball, soccer, hockey, and football.

Heather told me, “This is another place that was supposed to be used for our pleasure and profit, but it did not quite work out. The idea was to have the males play regular sports, and then to have visitors bet on the team that they thought would win. But, one of the first problems was with the things they had to wear; we could not leave their prick and balls exposed, for the game would not progress too far because they would be banged in the nuts too often. So, we had to put sports cups on them, depriving us of seeing their penis and balls; also, the quality of the game was poor. They were trying to please us, and it was cute for awhile, but that eventually wore off. And, even though all of the coaches and other people in authority were all female, some of these subjects would form bonds with each other, and some leaders would emerge; this was not a threat to us, since we had them under our complete control, but we did not think it was beneficial. We found that such events as riding them or the penis-pull were more to our liking.”

She then brought me to a building near the sports facility. “This is where our slaves battle with each other for our female pleasure. We try to pick two males that are similar in strength and make them wrestle freestyle; we have rules to minimize permanent injury to the males and we do not allow then to strike each other’s groin. To win, one contestant must pin the other one on the mat for five seconds or one contestant must be made so weak as not able to continue. In fact, in about ten minutes a match is about to begin. Do you want to stay and watch?”

I enthusiastically answered, “Yes!”

The two males were brought him by separate trainers into the ring. A woman, wearing black- and white- striped shorts and sports bra, which made her look like a referee, entered the ring and walked to the center. To the large audience that was present, she announced over the public address system, “Let the match begin!”

With that the two males, named Richard and Trey, according to the names displayed on their Exposers, began to wrestle. First, Richard grabbed Trey and used what appeared to be a wrestling move (I have to admit I do not know much about wrestling) and brought him to the ground. The referee began to count. At that point, I thought at that point Richard was going to win, but then Trey somehow got a hand loose and punched his opponent in the stomach; Trey threw Richard off him and got up, and began to punch him in the face; Richard covered his face with his hands and kicked his adversary in the kneecap. Trey fell down and Richard quickly pounced on him. The woman in the referee’s clothing counted, “One. . . Two. . . Three. . . Four. . .Five!” As this was occurring I looked around and saw a sight I had seen during the penis-pull; many women had there hands between their legs and were cumming all over themselves. I was paying too much attention to the match to participate in that myself, but at later events I did enjoy myself also.

Trey did not get up after the referee counted to five. She (the referee) to reward Richard for winning, masturbated him in front of the audience. After he ejaculated he was led away by his trainer with a smile on his face.

Heather in a disappointed tone said, “That was no match. It was over too quickly. Even though there is nothing like the sight of two males fighting for the pleasure of females, the punishment for the loser is even better. The audience places bets on these males, and especially for the women who lost, they had better see some good punishment!”

She grabbed my arm and quickly took me to the rear of the building. There I saw a heavy pulley system connected to a machine that apparently operated the pulleys. “This should be particularly delightful,” Heather giggled. “What we do is attach a fastener to his penis and then attach the rope hanging from that pulley to the fastener. Then we hoist him up but allow him to hold on with his hands; eventually he becomes tired and just hangs there by his penis.”

I could see that she was becoming excited just talking about it. Of all the methods of punishment I had seen so far, I thought that this was the most brutal. I asked, “How can their penises support the weight of their whole body?”

“I don’t know. It just does. As you will see, it looks like it will be pulled out of the socket; but it doesn’t. We don’t leave them like that for too long.”

Trey was then led in by the referee. The fastener was attached to him and the rope connected to the fastener; the rope was then tied to the pulley system. The machines began to hum, and he was hoisted up about six feet into the air. He held on for his manhood for a few minutes. I could see him struggling to hold on, as his muscles bulged out from his body; I began to see what Heather saw in this. Finally he became too exhausted to hold on and his hands slowly loosened from the rope. Then came one of the most sexy sights I had ever seen; he was dangling by his penis in sheer agony, holding onto it, attempting to soothe his member. After a few seconds I became so excited I began to get wet between my legs. But like all good things, this had to come to an end. He was brought down and the rope was unfastened. He was carried off in a stretcher, sweating and grabbing onto his precious groin.

After I calmed down I began to think of why this act of destroying this man sexually excited me so; he was forced to suffer extreme pain, which some might even call torture. But then I thought that males have been maltreating females for centuries and this is only a form of getting even; and, they were not permanently injured, only compelled to suffer pain and humiliation.

“Now that was good punishment! Now, if you want, I can take you to someone who specializes in training our most obstinate males.”

“Lead the way.”

We walked for about ten minutes to one corner of the ranch. Heather led me to a two-story brick building with a thick metal door. When we entered I looked around; I saw whips, chains, electric prods, metal balls, and other devices I do not know the names of. In the corner was a sweaty, muscular, brunette woman wearing a crop top and spandex pants, exercising.

“That is Amy; if she can’t train them, nobody can.”

I said hello and introduced myself to Amy. Heather told her I was a relative of Michelle’s and asked her to explain how she got involved in this and what she does.

Amy began, “Well, where should I start? Okay, I joined the Marines when I was twenty looking for a little excitement and adventure; I thought I could get this in the Marines. But as soon as I got there I knew there would be problems. Because I was a woman many of the officers felt I was weaker than the male soldiers and could not perform as well; also, because of some stupid official policies I was not allowed to participate in combat and some other activities that permit you to rise in the ranks. Basically, I was treated as a second-class citizen; but I did not quit. I decided to let the Marines train me, and when I got out I would use that training to get back at them. Well here I am; as Heather probably told you I train the males with balls. And when they get through with me, they’re lucky if they have balls! Well, I am kidding; I do not castrate them, but after they have been with me for awhile, they will never disobey a female again!”

“I assume you use these devices I see around the room to help you train them.”

“You bet! They are designed to cause pain and humiliation but not permanent injury. This is an excellent job, and I even get paid!”

She laughed after she said the last statement and then recounted some instances in which she was worked with difficult males. The most memorable for her was the male who was an officer in the Army. “I beat his balls bad.” She described the procedure that she used to humiliate him; first, in front of a large audience in the stadium that is normally utilized for male wrestling, she brought this subject in.

“I told him if he won a match in freestyle wrestling with me, he would be set free; he was so cocky as to smile. I told him there were no rules except that the first person to quit for any reason would be the loser; he did not want to wear Exposers and for the fun of it, I gave him a pair of boxer shorts to wear. After all, I knew after this match he would be more than happy to wear the Exposers if I would not hurt him anymore. To put on a show I did not put up much of a fight in the beginning; when he lunged for me I quickly got out of the way. Finally I let him grab onto me and he tried to wrestle me to the ground; I promptly threw him off of me, but not before he ripped off the sports bra that I was wearing. There I was standing in this ring with all these people watching me with my tits hanging out! Well, that was it. This male would have to pay for that. I looked at him and he had another smile on his face; I could also see him getting hard beneath his shorts looking at my exposed breasts. At that point I didn’t even care that my breasts were showing; I just ran towards him like a freight train and threw my fist into his balls. I collided with him so fast that he did not have time to move out of the way; he kneeled on the ground with his hands covering his aching nuts. Then I pulled off the pants he was wearing, kicked him in the face, which then caused him to put his hands over his face. Well that was just what I wanted; I grabbed his already hurt pride and joy and dragged him in agony to the other side of the ring; there I kicked him in the stomach, legs, arms, and other parts of his body. I grabbed one of his nuts and began squeezing; he cried out in pain and I responded with a knee to his groin. I got up seeing that he would probably not want to continue with this, and also for the reason that I did not want to cause permanent damage. I teased him, ‘I thought you were a tough boy! But you’re nothing but a wimp, getting beaten by a woman.’ I then remembered my chest was naked, but then a referee walked up and handed me a tee-shirt which I put on; before I left the ring I struck him between the legs one more time. I knew this was something that he would never forget; and now he would obey!”

I told her that I admired her for personally physically defeating a male alone; I said that I probably could not do it.

“Of course you can! You just concentrate on his weak points, both physical and mental. Of course his physical weak spot is his balls and dick, and males also have mental weak areas like their pride and their belief that they are superior to females. But if you use these weak spots to your advantage the male will be humiliated and learn that he is inferior to females.”

“And, by the way, what happened to this male that you just told me about?”

“Now he is owned by a former female soldier who had to contend with many of the same problems I had in the military. And just to let you know, that incident of me defeating him in the ring was painless as compared to some of the other procedures that are used; he got away with it easy.”

“If that was easy, I cannot even imagine what else you could do, with the exception of the penis-pull or letting him hang by his dick maybe.”

“If you want to wait a few minutes a subject is scheduled to be trained by me.”

I asked Heather if she would mind if I watched this. “Be my guest. That’s what we’re here for.” As I thought about what possible methods could be used to train an unruly subject, a male was brought in by two women holding a leash, connected to a collar around his neck. He was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts, which I thought was unusual; I expected him to come in wearing Exposers. The two women took off the leash and left the room; Amy walked up to the subject, who was standing in what appeared to be a defiant posture. She calmly told the male to remove his clothing, but he just stood there with his arms crossed and staring straight ahead; she ordered him again, but his behavior remained the same. Amy then walked away to one wall and retrieved a whip that hung on it, and walked back to the male. She ordered, this time in a much firmer voice, her previous command; he again refused to do so. She took the whip in her hands and flung it towards the slave; it hit his chest and caused his shirt to rip, and after a few more whips, the shirt fell off onto the floor. He had no visible injuries on his chest, because as I later learned this whip was not designed to cause injury to organic tissue; but he did flinch when the whip hit his chest. She ordered him to remove his pants, but after a few seconds he did not do so; she took the whip and flung it towards his waist, hitting him on the side, tearing his pants, but not hitting his genitals. This was repeated numerous times until his pants fell off, exposing his soft cock and balls.

She walked back to the wall and returned the whip she had utilized, but retrieved one located near to it. She whipped the subject on the scrotum, which he immediately grabbed. Compared to what I had seen on this ranch already, all of Amy’s methods seemed pretty docile; I began to wonder if Amy and Heather knew what they were talking about when they said that Amy’s methods were brutal.

But these thoughts began to fade away in the next few minutes. Amy gave a sharp kick to the male’s face, and he fell back onto the floor. She pulled out of her pocket was looked like a large paddle; she pressed a lever on the handle forward and a multitude of sharp needles appeared. While he was still covering his face, she struck him with this device on the leg; he put his hands there in an attempt to protect himself, but then she hit him with it on the stomach. Now, it was becoming particularly violent. She pulled the needles out of his stomach and whacked him in the balls; he screamed like he was going to die. The sound he emitted made it sound as if he was being chopped up alive! Then through a voice that made the words hardly distinguishable, this poor, defeated subject cried, “I will do whatever you say! Just please stop! You’re killing me! You’re killing me!”

Amy would not heed his requests. She kicked him in the stomach and kneed him in the groin. She pulled him up by the penis and struck him in the nuts again, which caused him to meet the floor. She took an electric prod and stuck it up is ass and activated it; he screamed in pain and she pulled it out, only to reinsert it again. Then, while shocking him in his bowels she punched him in the nuts; when her fist met his testicles she roughly grabbed them and began squeezing. He was whimpering like nothing I have never seen before, but she would still not stop.

She attached a fastener to his red, bloody penis (the blood was caused by the needles and was not medically dangerous), and then connected a rope to this fastener. The other end of the rope was connected to a pulley system, like the one I had seen before; She activated it and he was pulled up by his penis, because he was too hurt to hold on. He pleaded, “Please stop! I will obey you. I will do whatever you say. Just please let me down. I promise. I promise. Help me.”

After about two minutes she let him down; she kicked him in the nuts and then pressed a button located on one of the walls. The two women who had originally brought him in, came to retrieve him; but he was not the same disobedient, obstinate person who was brought in; he left as a compliant, willing, frightened, humiliated male slave.

SUPERIOR

CHAPTER 11

The next day Michelle arrived back at the ranch. She said everything had been successful and the male was now being trained. She asked how Heather’s tour was and I told her it was superb. Then she told me she had to discuss a serious matter with me.

“You have seen most of our facilities and know what our mission is. I can tell that you are very interested in this and seem to be enjoying yourself while learning. Well, let me get to the point: How would you like to join us?”

I smiled and gleefully side, “Oh yes! Oh how I would like to participate in this!”

She smiled and laughed, “I had a feeling you would be eager. But, I must tell you that you must be educated first; you will have to take classes in our education center to learn effective methods of training. If you start now, you could complete the most necessary courses before you go back to college in September.”

“I would love to start now. Just please tell me what I have to take. And how much does it cost?”

Michelle laughed, “It does not cost anything! This is done as a public service. Don’t worry; I will enroll you for the appropriate classes. You could begin at the new term, which starts in three days.”

For the next three days I became a hyperactive mess. I was so excited about it that I almost forget to get the necessary books. But finally the anticipation ended as the first day of classes began. My first class pertained to the history of male domination in the world. They started talking about prehistoric times and followed this subject in chronological order. I also attended Dr. Christine Epstein’s class on appropriate punishment for males, more intrigued than before.

The next class was also very interesting. The subject matter dealt with the best ways to excite males, using both physical and psychological methods, sometimes in combination. For example, we (the class) were instructed in order to get the best ejaculation possible, the male was to be masturbated until “the point of no return”; that is, even when the stimulation ceased, the male had no choice but to ejaculate, because he could do nothing to stop it. Then the natural actions of the male reproductive system would take over and eject the semen at a high velocity and long distance. After the lecture ended we were allowed to practice on subjects that were brought into the classroom. Unfortunately, I did not predict accurately when my subject was going to ejaculate, and the cum got all over my pants!

The last class was basically a male anatomy class. The instructor concentrated on the reproductive system and told us how it functions. There was a subject in the room, who frequently got whacked in his balls with the pointer the professor was holding, to show external anatomy.

For the next few weeks, I learned more than I ever thought there was to learn about female dominance. Michelle told me that when I complete the courses, which was going to be in a few days, I would be able to actively participate in capturing a subject, but only in a limited way; I was only a beginner but Michelle said that beginners become experts through practice and dedication.

* * *

CHAPTER 12

Finally I was ready to assist in an abduction. I was given apparel to wear, blue shorts, white tee-shirt, but no bra; I was told that a bra presents something for a male to easily grab onto, and it could take me a while to unhook the bra and release myself, incase anything went wrong. Michelle said that hardly anything ever went wrong but that extra precautions should be taken to preserve our health and safety. She was also handed a suitcase that contained clothes for a few days, which might be needed depending on how long this mission took.

I hopped into a van along with Michelle and Heather and a group of about ten other women; another group of women were located in the van behind us. We pulled away from the ranch and began driving north to the United States; a few hours later we crossed the border into Arizona and proceeded to California. During the excursion Michelle told me about the circumstances describing this venture; the subject, Jack, was eighteen years old and had sexually assaulted a female classmate while on a date the previous school year (I was shown a photograph of him). She (Jack’s classmate) did not want to go to the authorities because most of them were male and felt that they would probably not take “date-rape” very seriously; in addition, she wanted to get even; she wanted to punish him.

We arrived in a small town in California and proceeded to a local motel where we would stay and use as our command post. I helped to carry a large wooden box into our room, which was to be used for the temporary storage of our captive. After setting up the room, a few of my associates left; they were specially trained in surveillance and would report on Jack’s activities.

To conserve funds, many of us slept on the floor, because if we ordered too many rooms our profit margin would be much less; it also allowed more money to be devoted to our salaries. I went to sleep, eagerly anticipating the capture of this jerk.

The next morning, the “intelligence officers” reported back. We learned that Jack resided at his parent’s house, and left for work at about 10:30 a.m. and traveled to a hardware store in town, on a lightly traveled road, where he worked. He left work at 5:15 p.m. and traveled the same route, only in the opposite direction, back home. That night, he did not leave the house.

Michelle decided that the best place to capture him would be on the road; attempting to get him at his house or his place of work would be too risky. She decided that we would make our first attempt this morning, and if we did not succeed we would try again in the evening. Our first attempt was not to be violent (until we were sure that we had firmly got him), for if he escaped he could notify the authorities.

Michelle asked the surveillance team if there was any area along the road that they could pull off of, and not be seen. They remarked that there was a narrow dirt road that led into a wooded area where privacy could be obtained. “Excellent!” remarked Michelle.

Michelle devised a plan similar to the one that was executed during the first abduction I had witnessed. Two of the women would go into one of the vans and pass Jack on the road leading to his work; while passing, the female in the passenger seat would remove her shirt to expose her breasts and then motion him to follow them. Then, Jack thinking he was going to get something would follow them off the road into the wooded area; there, the woman who was not wearing a shirt would permit him to fondle her breasts, and the driver of the van would inject him with anesthetics when his guard was down. The rest of us would be waiting there in case anything went wrong.

I asked Michelle if I could participate in this, either being the driver or the decoy; but, she said that I was only a beginner and I would have a chance in future encounters when I was more experienced. However, she did say I could participate in the initial training.

We all got ready to abduct this subject. I waited in the woods, inconspicuously with most of my colleagues. At about 10:40 I heard the sound of a motor vehicle approaching; I saw the van coming up the road which then stopped on the road a few feet near us; I could see Jack in his pickup truck following close behind. He stopped and got out of his truck, and then both women got out of their van. He glanced at both women but quickly focused on the one without the shirt. She said in a voice that would convince any male that she was “in heat”, “I have not had any in a long time. I saw the stud that you were and I need you. My tits cry out for you!”

With a large smile on his face he approached her with an erection bulging from his pants. He played with her breasts and when he seemed to be in sexual ecstasy, the driver of the van discreetly took a hypodermic needle from her pocket and stuck it into his rump. Before he could react, he fell to the ground unconscious.

We quickly ran out of the woods and lifted him into the van; we opened the box and placed him into it, and secured the top. Then, the hours-long drive back to the ranch in Mexico began.

When we arrived back home he took the wooden box out of the van and carried them into the initiation facility, where the male first becomes aware of what is in store for him. The box was opened and he was taken out of the box, still sleeping. He was placed on the floor in a horizontal position; Heather then injected him with a drug that caused him to become conscious. He was dazed but coherent; he asked the usual questions such as where he was and who we were, but he received no response. In a few minutes he gathered enough strength to get up, but was promptly ordered to sit on the floor; he still proceeded to rise and Michelle looked at me and said, “You have the honors.”

With a smile on my face, I walked over to him and thrust my foot into his balls; as a usual male, he grabbed himself, keeled over, and let out a sound that is characteristic of a male being struck in the testicles. Heather questioned mockingly, “Will you obey us now?” Jack’s reply: “Yes. What are you doing to me? Why are you doing this?”

Michelle motioned to me and I kicked him in the nuts again.

“You only answer when we order you to. Is that understood?", Heather commanded.

In words barely audible he answered, “Yes.”

Now, take off your clothes. He began to remove his clothing until he was down to his jockey shorts. “Remove that too,” ordered Heather. He looked around at us in disbelief; he could not believe what was happening to him and was probably wondering how he became involved in this. The look in his eyes expressed fear and the hope that one of us would help him; but he received no assistance. Heather became impatient because he did not remove his underwear quick enough so she kicked him in the balls. While he was on the floor recovering, she used a pair of scissors to cut his underwear off.

“Now that’s better,” said Heather, “now stand up.”

He slowly stood up with his hands still cupping over his precious possessions, afraid that he would be struck there again (and rightfully so). Then he was fastened by the group to the special table that I previously described in a preceding chapter; electrolysis wands were utilized to remove all the hair on his body, except that on the top of his head. Next, Heather started teasing his prick until it became hard; she then wrapped an elastic strap around his cock and balls to maintain the erection. She started pulling on his penis as if to make him cum, but he was not able to do so; this urge to ejaculate that was building up in his groin was immense. He was unfastened from the table and carried off onto the floor.

Michelle said, “Jennifer, you may ride him first.”

I removed my pants and starting to move up and down along his throbbing member; he cried for me to stop and release his balls and cock, but I ignored him. After about five minutes I got up to give the others a turn; he was whimpering now and said he would do anything to relieve the pain in his balls.

After the group was done with this phase of his training (and we had a little enjoyment) Heather undid the strap, put her hands around his cock, and he came. Someone brought in a pair of Exposers and we told him to put them on, which he obediently did.

“This one was easy,” remarked Heather quietly in the corner of the room. “Besides for the initial resistance, which was not very much, he seems to have been trained easily.”

“Maybe too easy,” Michelle warned. “He could be pretending to be trained, and concocting a plan now for his escape. He needs to be humiliated more to be sure that he has become fully compliant.”

Heather replied, “I will be sure to see that he suffers more humiliation. I think he should begin his exercise program now; I will go get his trainer.”

While Heather was retrieving the female that he would be seeing a great deal of in the next few weeks, I visually examined Jack. I realized that I never really noticed his physical features in detail before; I was too concerned about performing my duties in the assistance of his capture and training. He was a handsome specimen; he had pale blue eyes and dark brown hair, and since he was presently crying and holding his crotch, he seemed (and was) very vulnerable. This seemed to excite me and caused me to experience an emotional high; there is nothing like controlling the fate of a male.

The trainer walked into the room and the usual happened; he was physically built up and psychologically torn down, and in the next few months be became a model male subject.

For the next month I assisted in the operations of the ranch and became more aware of the female superiority movement as a whole. Sadly the day came at the end of summer vacation in which I had to leave to get ready to attend college in September; Michelle assured me that I was welcome back anytime I wanted, and she suggested I visit during Winter break. I happily agreed to this. Michelle asked me to observe what happened day-to-day in a male-dominated society to see why what we were doing was so essential. On the ride to the airport Michelle began discussing my future visit during the Winter break; she then began talking about my ex-boyfriend Michael and how he had mistreated me and how she was going to get me a Christmas present that I would really enjoy.

* * *

CHAPTER 13

I know that few will believe what they have just read. I realize that it is very bizarre for most people to understand how or why things that were just described happen. Many are probably concerned with all the violence, but we found that the training is more effective with it than without it; it seems that males are taught to respect physical force, and that females must utilize it in order to gain complete control. Moreover, males have been committing acts of violence against women for centuries, and we are just obtaining retribution. In addition, the males are not permanently injured; they are only hurt temporally and humiliated to make them compliant. They are well-fed and housed and are taken care of for life.

Michelle and her colleagues are working on a a male. She is trying to obtain them much younger, when they are children, so mostly psychological, instead of physical, tactics could be used; after all, it is the early years when males first learn about violence. Her proposed system is to have mothers willingly train their sons that females are superior to males, and that they must obey women; since they would learn this when they are very young, there would be no need for indoctrination when they become adults. The mother, along with her female friends and daughter(s), would assist in training the male; when the male becomes an adult, he would become the subject of a female that he did not previously know, but would be permitted to visit his mother and other previous trainers for short periods.

Since males are only required biologically to fertilize an egg, and not to maintain it, such institutions that serve to subjugate females, like marriage, would be abolished. When a female wished to become pregnant she could be artificially inseminated by genetically tested sperm; this would avoid such medical conditions as birth defects, mental retardation, and the like. We would also be able to choose the physical and psychological characteristics of the child, and also determine if it is male or female. And if a woman wanted to enjoy herself a little, she could use a male to satisfy her without becoming pregnant.

I realize I did not detail this future project that well, but that is because I am not an expert on it and I do not have all the facts. Either I, or someone else in the female superiority movement, will in the future explain this plan in more detail at the time when we are able to significantly implement it.

As I said in the opening paragraph, I hoped that females would learn from my account; by the events occurring around you, you probably see how flawed the current society is, but maybe felt you could do nothing about it. Well, I can tell you from experience that controlling males is not that difficult; for example, if you kick them in the balls with enough force, you have complete control over a male for a few seconds at the minimum, even if it is a strong, aggressive male; once you obtain initial control, a multitude of methods can be used to permanently subdue him (as you have already read). I urge you to join our cause; if you do not particularly like the methods that were described, there are other organizations that appeal to more soft-core tastes; in addition, there are other groups that are much more aggressive than ours.

As a closing note to any males who may be reading this: There is a way for males to volunteer for the service of females. These volunteers do not go through as harsh training procedures as the captive ones, and they are often given leadership positions over other males. But, understand that one way or another, all males will eventually be dominated by females; the inferior can and will not continue to subjugate the superior.