The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Superslave”

VI

Liza felt noticeably different when she awoke. Thinking back to the night before, she was surprised to find she could remember the incident with startling clarity. She quickly found that she could remember everything with startling clarity.

“Good morning, Chief.” Jax said. Liza got to her feet and stood naked before him.

“Chief?” she asked.

“You’ve got the job. You’re Chief Constable now, and as such are responsible for national security.” He handed her the badge with which he’d hypnotized her the night before, as well as a book which she found to contain all the laws she would now be in charge of enforcing.

“No uniform?” she asked.

“I’m your only superior, Liza.” Jax said. “That affords you certain privileges, not the least of which being that you can wear or not wear whatever you feel like, as long as it doesn’t conflict with my orders.” He gave her a kiss on the forehead, then whispered “Enter programming mode.”

* * *

Liza set the lawbook aside, having finished reading it. It seemed as though he had taken American law and edited out the parts that didn’t make any sense, then addressed certain justifiable concerns he had had about the American justice system.

“I see you’re finished.” Kara said, closing the door behind her.

“Is this official business or a personal call?” Liza asked.

“Jax wants to know if you have any questions.” Kara said. “And I wanted to know how you felt about...certain things.”

“No, I don’t have any questions about the laws. They were very well written. Even Bill Clinton could understand them.”

“Meow!” Kara replied with a chuckle.

“So,” Liza began, gesturing for Kara to take a seat. “What do you want to know?”

“Well, um, first of all...I know a lot of people would get upset about being, you know, controlled.”

“I had some reservations at first.” Liza admitted. “But then I learned for certain what kind of person he is, and I don’t mind giving up a few things.” Liza took a sip of the herbal tea sitting on the arm of her chair. “My programming’s not as restrictive as yours, you know.”

“I know.” Kara said.

“Do you think you’re going to have any trouble with jurisdiction?” Liza asked.

“Nope.” Kara replied. “Your job is to keep the country safe, mine is to keep Jax himself safe—among other things. But getting back to you...um, I’m not sure how to put this.”

“You want to know if I mind his having us pleasure each other.”

“There we go.” Kara said, sighing with relief.

“No.” Liza said. “As a matter of fact, I kind of like it.”

“I’m glad.” Kara said.

* * *

Jax looked over the progress reports with growing approval. The second moon base was coming along nicely and would be completed ahead of schedule with any luck. The historical reconstruction of several Aztec and Inca cities was moving right on schedule, as was the slow, covert purchase of most of South America. And if his operatives in Cuba were doing their job, he should be receiving a declaration of war right about...

“Sir!” Liza cried, rushing into his office. “Incoming missiles!”

Jax tapped a few keys, and a satellite image of seven missiles appeared on one of the screens. The intercom beeped.

“Mr. Hunt!” exclaimed the communications-interception officer. “Cuba’s broadcasting a declaration of war! They’ve already sent missiles to wipe us out.”

“Thank you.” Jax said, hitting the button to turn off the intercom. “Get the others.” he told Liza. “I’ll join you on the roof.” Only a few minutes later, Jax and his slaves were in the air, flying to intercept the missiles. As the missiles came into view, Jax saw that there were only four. He dipped in a curving arc to come up beneath the lead missile. Pushing with all his might, he shoved the nose of the missile upwards, then made a quick download to the missile’s computer, sending it at full throttle into space. The others followed his example, and the missiles detonated harmlessly in orbit.

* * *

Jax stood in the street, glaring menacingly as the Cuban dictator was marched by Liza and twenty-three soldiers to stand before him. Kara stood beside him, every sense alert for snipers, angry Cubans, etc.

“Why did you try to wage war on us?” Jax demanded. When the dictator did not respond, Jax repeated himself in Spanish. ”Por qué usted intentó emprender guerra en nosotros?

Sé de sus táctica imperialistas, Señor Hunt.“ the dictator replied. ”Su nación tuvo que ser parada. Era la única manera asegurar la seguridad de Cuba.“ In English, it meant “I know of your impirialistic tactics, Mr. Hunt. Your nation had to be stopped. It was the only way to insure the safety of Cuba.” At a gesture from Jax, the dictator was sealed in a steel, modified-canoe-like boat with enough supplies in it to last him a year. The boat was then launched into the Atlantic, its propellors and motor working automatically, programmed to transport the dictator to a part of the world he had no intention of assimilating into his nation in the near future. “I never want to see his ugly mug again.” he told Liza, who nodded acknowledgement.

“We found sixty-three other nuclear missiles, Jax.” Liza said. “What should we do with them?”

“Disarm them.” Jax replied. “Send the nuclear material to the power plant in Yucatan. Cuba just saved me several million dollars.”

* * *

Kara knocked gently on the door. At Jax’s permission, she entered. She waited until he had finished slamming himself into Amy before she spoke.

“Moon Bases 2 and 3 just completed construction.” she said.

“MB3’s finished, too?” Jax asked. “I wasn’t expecting them to finish work on that one for another three weeks. Send an inspection crew to 3, make sure Fax didn’t cut any corners.”

“Yes, Master.” Kara replied.

“What’s the status of Luna City?” Jax asked, approaching her with that predatory look that told her she was about to get fucked.

“They’ll be ready to receive the first colonists in about six weeks.” Kara said, growing aroused as Jax got closer.

“How are the other nations responding to my aggressive space colonization?”

“They’re panicking.” Kara replied with a smile. “America’s rushing to get SOMETHING up there before you take over the whole moon.”

“By the way, your advice to sell my American holdings really paid off.” Jax said. “Public opinion has improved dramatically, and America finally gave its diplomatic recognition to the nation of Artemis.”

“I kinda figured you wouldn’t leave it as Mexico.” Kara said, panting with desire as Jax began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

“It’s not just Mexico anymore.” Jax said as he removed her blouse entirely. “How did the Japanese delegates respond to the tour you gave them this morning?”

“They...were...impressed.” Kara said, panting heavily. “I think...they’re going...to join us...voluntarily.” He pulled her boots off, and slowly, gently began to remove her socks.

“Good.” he said. She could tell he was enjoying what he was doing to her. She reached down to remove her pants, but Jax restrained her with a single command in her mind. “Luna City’s big enough to comfortably house the entire population of China and let them breed like rabbits for several years before it has to be expanded, right?”

“Yes, Master.” Kara panted as Jax slowly, teasingly inched his way up her legs. The phrase “breed like rabbits” echoed in her mind. She knew he was tormenting her deliberately. He wanted her to beg him to fuck her.

“How are the stations at the LaGrange points going?”

“Right on schedule.” she said quickly. He unbuttoned her pants, revealing soaking wet panties. He pulled the pants down slowly.

“How’s the assimilation of the populace going?”

“As ordered, Master.” Kara said. “They...think...it’s...just...a routine...medical...exam.”

“How much of the population has been assimilated?”

“Ninety...two...percent.” Kara said, struggling to control herself as his fingers grazed her technologically-hypersensitized skin. He unclasped her bra as carefully as if it were made of spun glass. She moaned, wishing he would just rip off her panties and fuck her.

“Any further correspondence from our mole within Bigger Brother?”

“Not...yet...Master.” Kara replied. She felt tears coming to her eyes, but restrained them. Jax had the straps of her bra at her elbows now, and was slowly sliding them down her forearms. This waiting was beginning to get to her. She knew he could see her arousal, even if he wasn’t reading her mind—which she knew he was. He always was. It was his right and privilige as her Master. Jax enjoyed the lust in her eyes as his hands hovered around her panties, so she didn’t know when—or even if—he would pull them off. The thought occurred to her that he might have considered something she had done inadequate in some way, and as punishment he was going to bring her to the brink of insanity with sexual torment.

“Perhaps I should contact her to find out why she hasn’t tried to contact us.” Kara moaned. Her twat was screaming for attention. Her programming forbade her from pleasuring herself without Jax’s express command to do so. He had silently forbidden her from taking any initiative in this encounter. He was in complete control of the situation, and that was just the way he liked it. His hands began to move her panties downward, careful not to let them touch her twat as they came down, lest it cause her to orgasm before it was time. Cooperatively she stepped out of the panties when they came down to her ankles. Naked now, sexual juices running down her bare legs, her entire sexual being screaming for him to fuck her, her conscious mind on the verge of collapse, she panted heavily, praying for release.

“My, my, aren’t you the horny one?” Jax teased.

“Mmm-hmm.” Kara replied, letting her eyes show the hunger that burned within her.

“Amy wasn’t nearly as hungry as you.” he said. “I might just enjoy this.”

“Yessss.” she said, her hunger practically taking over the entirety of her mind. “Yes, enjoy me, please!” She didn’t realize he was backing her to the wall until her buttocks touched it. She could smell him. She knew he was testing how much she wanted him, and she prayed she would pass his test and he would fuck her.

“You want me to find pleasure in your body.”

“Yes!” she cried, conscious thought becoming difficult.

“You want me to let you experience pleasure.”

“Yes!” she exclaimed.

“You’re so desperate for this that your mind’s on the verge of shutdown.” His breath on her skin prickled her senses, driving her so near the edge she felt insanity was inevitable. She was holding on by the skin of her teeth. “Well, far be it for me to let such a valuable mind shut down on me.” he said. She gasped in pleasure as he sheathed himself in her hot snatch. She clamped her muscles down on him, trying desperately to keep him inside her, but he pulled out so only the head was still there. She moaned at the loss. He thrust in again, and her mind was filled with joy. He pulled out again, and again she felt the overwhelming loss. Joy, loss, joy, loss, over and over she alternated between the emotional extremes, coming violently each time he shafted her, crying in anguish as he retreated. He stretched the emotional roller coaster ride through the entire night, then finally fired a copious load of sperm into her womb, giving her the most violent orgasm of her life. She had never been had like that before. Never before had she been made to want anything, especially sex, so badly that the granting of her desire could bring her tears of joy. Her strength ebbed, and she folded like a kite. Her Master placed her gently on the bed, and that was her last memory before consciousness faded, and she slipped into sweet oblivion.

* * *

I’m sorry, Master. Jeanette transmitted. The organization has’t finalized any plans yet. We’re still voting on how to proceed.

Don’t let the fact that you are my slave hinder your imagination, Jeanette. Jax said. They must never suspect your true loyalty.

Understood, Master. Jeanette replied.

When can you be within our borders? I can sense your frustration from here.

Only when and if we decide to attack you directly through covert operations requiring my presence. Jeanette said, her mindvoice as sad as any sexually frustrated woman had a right to be.

Then recommend such an action. he said. If you have to, encourage them with some choice tidbits of information.

I will do my best, Master.

* * *

Jax smiled to himself as he signed the annexation treaty. As Kara had thought, they had joined voluntarily. Economic factors had been pulling them in all the wrong directions, and even the trade advantage with America wasn’t enough to help them. Of course, Jax had offered generous compensation to the Japanese people for their land, and had bought copies of several Anime movies and television shows—Anime had long been a passion of his—and the strong economy of Artemis would now extend to its new province. Plus his promised millitary protection served as further incentive. And the Japanese people would never have to serve as grunts in the millitary, either, thanks to the advent of T.A.B. (Totally Artificial Battalion) units. The Japanese people below cheered for him in Japanese. They would learn to speak English soon enough, however.

“Thank you, my friends.” Jax said into the microphone, glad he had thought to download Japanese language files before he had come. “I am confident that together, we can make this world a better place. For now, however, I am content to help make our part of it a better place. Always remember that knowledge is power, and unless we can make all our knowledge work together, we will not have the power to overcome the problems of the future. Your health and well-being is also of great importance to me. That is why I am installing advanced health clinics in each city, town, and village.” He gave a signal, and two flags ascended the flagpole nearby. At the top was the flag of the sovereign nation of Artemis—a yin-yang surrounded by stars representing each nation which had thusfar joined—and just below that, the new Japanese provincial flag, similar to the old Japanese national flag, but with the Kanji symbols of the four Samurai virtues occupying each corner. The people below cheered.

* * *

“And in other news,” began the television reporter, “Bill Gates, following the example of Jax Hunt, has purchased an island in the Pacific, declared it his own nation, and moved all his Microsoft operations there. All nations except for America have recognized the sovereignity of what Mr. Gates calls the Island Republic of Gatesland, current population three thousand. The Artemis Trade Board was quick to establish trade relations with Gatesland, purchasing computerized equipment for use on Artemis’s lunar installations, and in return, installing a localized defense network. White House officials say...”

“Now others are following the example of this overhyped business tycoon.” the Bigger Brother leader said, slamming his fist on the table.

“Then I recommend we strike.” Jeanette said. “Force his nation to collapse, and show the world that his system doesn’t work for long.”

“You have a plan?” the leader asked.

“Yes.” Jeanette replied. “Every detail has been worked out precisely. It will be no cake walk, mind you, but if all goes according to plan, it will succeed. The key is to reveal to the world, through our anonymous channels of course, proof of what he’s REALLY doing.” This got the group’s attention. The twelve black-hooded men all turned their heads to their junior, female member.

“And just what IS he REALLY doing?” Number Three asked.

* * *

Nanoserveilance was a wonderful technology. Liza had quickly fallen in love with it. Billions of tiny cameras filling in the gaps between the checkpoints, watching without enemies knowing they were being watched. She saw the covert ops team coming before they had even crossed the border. The stealth plane was nothing the advanced sensors on the nanites couldn’t pick up. The trained ninjas still gave off scent trails the nano-enhanced K9 units could follow, and still set off the trillions of infrared sensors. The amphibious units were quickly detected as well. Jax had been right. This was going to be BIG! She sent the transmission, warning him that they were there.

Jeanette has already told me. Jax said. But the extra warning is appreciated. Proceed with the sting.

* * *

Jeanette tried not to let her elation show. She was within her Master’s rapidly-expanding territory. If the sting was successful, she would be in his arms again before sunrise.

“There is a sense of elation about you this evening, Number Twelve.” observed their leader, called Alpha-Omega, because withing Bigger Brother, he was the beginning and the end. “Are you that eager to see the operation succeed?”

“Yes.” Jeanette said, though she did not say which operation.

“Good. I am glad to see that with you, the greater purpose comes first.”

“Always.” Jeanette replied. She smiled. She’d always been a mistress of the half-truth. She never lied, per se, but she knew how to say just enough to get her way. That was how she had come to replace the former Number Twelve on the High Council. It was also how she had come to be an important mole for her Master.

* * *

Liza waited in stealth mode. This would be the place from which Bigger Brother’s covert ops would be coordinated, she was certain. It was the only place within communications range of ALL the strike points their operation would require. They would transmit instructions from here, though Liza doubted they would land. Fortunately, Liza could fly, and in fact revelled in the sensation of freedom—at least, from gravity.

The advanced stealth jet appeared above the clearing. It was rigged for silent running, and its light-bending technology was superb. There was only a slight rippling distortion. Liza took to the air, waiting for the jet to enter hover mode. When the VTOL engines took full effect, Liza made her move.

* * *

The door to the cockpit crashed open. The pilot was tossed, unconscious, to the floor of the plane.

“In the name of the sovereign nation of Artemis, I hereby place you under arrest.” the woman in the door said.

“You and what army?” the Alpha-Omega demanded, pulling a gun from his robe. He fired six times, each bullet bouncing off her chest to clatter to the floor.

“Just me.” the woman replied. She approached the Alpha-Omega and grabbed his wrist, forcing him to drop the gun.

“Number Twelve! Help me!” the Alpha-Omega pleaded. Jeanette gave her token resistance, knowing it was futile if she was to keep from blowing her cover. The woman hurled the Alpha-Omega into Jeanette, and he lost consciousness.

Is he unconscious? Jeanette asked.

“Him and everybody else.” the woman replied. “My name’s Liza, I’m chief of security for Artemis.”

“I’m Jeanette. Nice to meet you.”

* * *

Jax wiped a sheen of sweat from his forehead. The chili was really starting to smell good. He had used his grandmother’s recipe, then added several kinds of hot peppers (most notably scotch bonnets), Chinese hot mustard, wasabi, and just about every other hot spice he knew of. Jeanette knelt by the low table, smiling now that her sexual cravings had been dealt with. He ladled out two bowls and left the chili to simmer.

“Hungry?” he asked. She nodded. He set the bowl in front of her, along with an obviously cold glass of milk. He took his own place, putting a copious amount of chocolate syrup in his own glass.

“I read somewhere that a boy was arrested for putting mind-control chemicals in bottles of chocolate milk and distributing it to his classmates.”

“There’s nothing here but good, old-fashioned chocolate.” Jax replied. “Want some?”

“Yes, please.” Jeanette said. Jax slid the bottle over to her. When she had stirred in as much chocolate as she could without it collecting on the bottom, she resealed the bottle and slid it back, licking off the chocolate that had gotten on her finger when she had closed it.

“Welcome to Artemis.” Jax said. “And thank you for helping us take care of Bigger Brother. If you hadn’t come along, they would have been quite the nuissance.”

“Happy to have been of service, Master.”

“Your friends are wracking their brains trying to figure out what went wrong. Nothing’s been linked to you, though.”

“I’m glad.” Jeanette said. “I won’t feel safe until I know for certain they can’t ever hurt me for what I’ve done.” She didn’t seem guilty, just afraid. Afraid of some kind of retribution. She knew Bigger Brother better than she would like, having been on the High Command. There were contingencies for things like this.

“You needn’t fear, Jeanette.” Jax said reassuringly. “You’re a Superhuman, don’t forget.” She actually smiled, then lifted her glass in silent toast as she took a bite of the chili. The expression on her face as the spices hit her tongue was priceless.

To be continued...