The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Superslave”

VII

Jax’s expression was unreadable as he looked over the report. He made it that way deliberately. The young man across the desk couldn’t tell whether he was merely concentrating, or seething in silent anger. Jax’s actual emotional state was none of this person’s business—none of anyone’s business, except for his special operatives; his Superslaves. Still, the discovery of still-active nuclear warheads in the province formerly known as Cuba was serious business which must be dealt with. “Thank you, Walter. That will be all.” he said finally. Walter sighed in obvious relief, muttering something mildly flattering before scuttling back to his workstation like a ghost crab. As the door closed, Jax summoned Kara.

“You called, Master?” Kara asked.

“Ol’ Pubic-Hair-Face left some of his dirty laundry behind.” Jax said. “I have to assume the C.I.A. knows we’ve found it. Get the disposal team ready for pickup.”

“Who’s picking it up?” Kara asked.

“I think I’m going to be nice to the U.S. today.” Jax replied, picking up the phone. “Aimee, get the U.S. President on the line.”

* * *

As it turned out, the U.S. Army was more than willing to take twenty-seven nuclear warheads off Jax’s hands. The island which had once been Cuba (now part of the Artemese province of Joyas del Golfo) had been temporarily evacuated in case something should go off. The Special Agent in charge of transporting the missiles had arranged to meet with Jax prior to shipping them to the U.S. Jax was pleasantly surprised to find that the agent was a deceptively small femme fatalle with the body of a she-ninja, the grace of a lotus petal on a gentle breeze, and the eyes of a hunting wolf.

“Jackson Hunt, I’m Special Agent Jewel McCamber, U.S. Special Forces.”

“Nobody calls me Jackson.” Jax replied. “But please, sit down.”

“As you wish, Mr. Hunt.” Agent McCamber said. Her chocolate-colored hair was in a tight, almost severe bun. Her navy blue suit was tight without being confining. Her shoes were low-heeled so she could run in them, but with hardened soles that would hurt if used as weapons. “I won’t lie to you, Mr. Hunt; although the U.S. Government is grateful to you for turning over the weapons, we can’t help but be suspicious of some of your actions lately.”

“Such as?” Jax asked.

“Arming your lunar colonies...”

“Against asteroids.” Jax interrupted.

“So you say.” Agent McCamber replied. “Your aggressive stance on extraterrestrial colonization...and defense” she added for emphasis, “is more than a little frightening to several U.N. powers, especially the United States.”

“What would I have to gain by launching those missiles at Earth, especially after I’ve already spent so much money cleaning up my little parts of it?”

“Those ‘little parts’ constitute almost forty-one percent of Earth’s landmass, Mr. Hunt. That worries ALL the U.N. powers, and several nations who AREN’T in the U.N. This year twenty-seven nations joined the U.N. out of self-defense, last year twenty.”

“So the world gets a little more together when I say ‘Boo.’ Since when is that a bad thing?” Jax asked, already knowing where the conversation was going to go.

“The point here isn’t worldwide paranoia, Mr. Hunt. The point is that there are so many understandable reasons for it.” Okay, so she took it there a little faster than I thought. Jax thought to himself. “Agent McCamber, would you be averse to discussing this further while I show you around and try to put your mind at ease, so that you can put the minds of the world at ease?” Agent McCamber looked a little skeptical, but she agreed to the tour.

* * *

When Agent McCamber escorted the missiles back to the U.S., she looked at the world through new eyes, illuminated by what Jax had shown her, and augmented with nanotechnology. She absently ran her fingers over her new bulletproof skin and smiled inwardly, remembering her own screams under Jax’s carnal ministrations as she underwent the claiming ritual that all Superslaves underwent.

* * *

Jax roared past the fleet of attacking battleships, determined not to let anyone get away with such arrogance. Their target was the defense base he had erected off the shore of Osaka. As Jax zoomed by, the electromagnetic repulsion field which allowed him to fly caused a sonic boom which shattered the windows of the ships and deafened all hands. Something about this operation stank; the ships had stopped attacking the base once Jax and his Superslaves had arrived. They had instead turned all their weapons on their attackers. Usually, some ships would keep the defenders busy while others concentrated on destroying the target. But Jax couldn’t sense the metal of any submarines, which the attackers would have used if they needed all the surface-ships to fend off defenders.

This whole thing smelled like a hit.

Kara spotted a new battleship coming out from behind an island, and charged to investigate. Something was odd about this one. The gun on deck looked funny.

Kara, don’t!! The battleship fired. The shot was dead-on. Jax lost contact. Kara fell into the water and disappeared.

Fall back! he transmitted. Full stealth mode. As the Superslaves vanished, using their light- and radiation-bending technology to become invisible to visual and radar contact, Jax dove beneath the waves to retrieve Kara.

* * *

“It’s some kind of null-ray.” the doctor said. “It’s shut down the nanites in her body.”

“Will she survive?” Jax asked.

“I’m not sure.” the doctor replied. “We’ve tried redoing the Superhuman Process, but the residual energy from the ray nullifies the new nanites before we can do anything. Whether she survives or not depends on how much her body has come to depend on the nanites.”

When he was alone, Jax sat in his office, trying to organize himself, trying to work through this new crisis logically, but fear for Kara and rage at the ones who had done this warred within him, crowding out logical thought. Jax hadn’t felt such inner turmoil since his mother had lain dying in a Minnesota hospital bed. Jax turned his chair to face the window, struggling with himself. Liza entered, worry plain on her face.

“What are we going to do about the ray?” she asked softly. Unbidden, an image of Liza and the others soaring into action against that thing—and being struck down by it—sprang into his mind.

“Stay away from it.” Jax replied, failing to keep the quiver out of his voice. Liza didn’t say anything, nor did Jax look into her mind, but he could tell from her expression that she was at the same time disbelieving and relieved. She found it difficult to believe that anything could frighten him, yet relieved that he wasn’t going to stupidly send them in after something that scared him so badly. “Stop all Superhuman clandestine activity until we have some means of defending ourselves against this. I’ve got scientists and technicians analyzing the energy residue, and the doctors are doing all they can for Kara.”

“There’s nothing more we can do, is there?” Liza asked. Liza took his silence for an answer, and began to leave.

“Wait.” he said. “Don’t go.” Liza approached Jax’s chair, silently wondering what he wanted. He pulled her into his lap and held her as if fearing that she might disappear if he let go.

* * *

Jax stood catching his breath amid a pile of scrap that had once been a small army of heavily-armed and -armored battle robots. Two diamond-edged katana in his hands were responsible for all the damage.

“Jax, Dr. Yoshimazu to see you.” Liza said from the door of the dojo. Jax sheathed his katana and composed himself before turning to leave.

“Dr. Yoshimazu, what a surprise.” Jax said as he stepped into the lab where the doctor was waiting.

“Thank you for sending me the readings on that energy pattern, Mr. Hunt.” the doctor replied. “It is indeed quite an effective weapon if you think about it. Nowadays just about everything runs on electronics. This so-called ‘null-ray’ could in fact nullify just about any unshielded electronics.”

“The...electronics, that were nullified during this unwarranted attack on my defense base WERE shielded, Doctor.”

“Yes, shielded against EMP.” the doctor replied. “This, however, is not an electromagnetic pulse that we’re dealing with. It is, in fact, a static field generator, hence the residual energy. When it strikes a target, it creates a static field which cancels out the energy within the target.”

“And the static field neutralizes other electronics that enter its range.” Jax muttered.

“Precisely.” Dr. Yoshimazu replied. “There is a way to shield electronics from this field, and I’ve devised a method for removing this field from affected equipment.”

“Put me down for one of each.” Jax said, something of a smile returning to his face.

* * *

“You wanted to see me?” Jax asked. Kara looked up, the effort of staying awake plain on her face.

“Jax, I wanted to say that, no matter what happens, you’ll always be...my best friend.” she said, just before her eyes sagged shut once more. The nurse beside her touched her pale neck with two fingers.

“She’s alive.” the nurse said.

“How she managed to fight her way to consciousness is anyone’s guess.” continued one of the nearby doctors. The looks on the faces of the assembled group indicated that he spoke for all of them.

“She’s always been strong.” Jax said, fighting tears. “I’m not going to let her down.” With that, he stalked from the room, a new resolve lighting his eyes like the glow of a firestorm just beyond the horizon. He jumped down the middle of the stairwell, where no intervening steps blocked the way, and landed gently on the floor leading to the basement. He took the secure passage to the fourth sub-basement and the lab. “Status?” he asked.

“We’ve got the static-field shielding miniaturized now.” Jeanette said. “The next generation of nanites won’t have to worry about this kind of weapon anymore.”

“The static remover?”

“Ready and waiting.” Jeanette replied. “All we need to do is test this stuff out.”

* * *

Kara walked stumbling into the lab, refusing assistance. She took her place on the table like a combat-weary Amazon queen who refused to admit even the slightest weakness. As the technicians warmed up the machinery, Jax mouthed the words “I love you.” Kara smiled.

* * *

“How are you feeling?” Jax asked.

“Just a little frustrated.” Kara replied. “I had to shake off the escort the doctors were so adamant about sending.”

“Glad you’re feeling better.” Jax replied, locking the door. He hadn’t even restored her programming yet, and didn’t seem to care. He pulled her close, inhaling the smell of her, relishing the way she felt pressed close against him. “I thought I was going to lose you.”

“Fat chance.” Kara whispered. “You know I’m too ornery to die.”

“Still, this incident scared me more than I’ve ever been scared before—more than I’ll ever admit, even to the others.” Jax said. “What scared me even more was the thought that it might happen when I hadn’t even had a chance to tell you how I felt.” Kara looked up into his eyes, and found something deeper than the fiery lust she had found before. What happened next made all her previous experiences pale in comparison.

* * *

Jax saw the null-boat first and relayed its position to the others. Kara charged straight for it, just as she had before. This time, when the null-boat fired, Kara didn’t fall. Jax was going to let her have first crack at the null-ray. Again and again the boat fired. It began firing on Jax and the others, but they were likewise shielded. Kara had reached the boat and was bashing it with all her might. She took out all her rage on the gun, and when it was destroyed, Jax and the others landed on the boat. As he held the captain over his head by the throat, he let his eyes tell just how angry he was.

“How now, brown cow?” Jax asked, his voice only slightly muffled by the mask.

“What are you going to do?” the captain croaked.

“Have you ever driven a boat by yourself?” Jax asked by way of reply.

* * *

“The discovery today of a battered battleship off the Asian coast today sparked controversy throughout the U.N. One faction declared that the actions by Artemese covert agents against the parties which downed one of their own was a justified act of self-defense and justice, while others argued that killing the crew and forcing the captain to sail the ship back to port by himself with only one arm was, to say the least, cruel and unusual. A message was given to the captain to deliver to the world. ‘Any further aggression against Artemese coverts shall result in extreme sanction. Any further development of weapons to combat us will be met with punitive force using very creative punishments.’”

“Turn that off.” Jax said. Aimee complied. “Now, come join the rest of us in the bed.” Aimee emitted a squeal of glee as she rushed to obey. Kara felt a warm happiness grow within her as she reflected on the pulling together that had resulted from her...misfortune. It was now clear that she wasn’t just a slave anymore. She was part of a family, banded together for mutual defense—and she couldn’t be happier.

* * *

Kara smiled at the young celebrity who knelt between her legs, her arms tied behind her back with titanium cables, though Kara knew she would stay put with no restraint, the cables were a sexy touch. Christy Sheers had been a little rebellious at first, but after the “claiming ritual,” she had changed her tune. It had been the same for all of them. Once the pecking-order was established, everyone apparently decided to make the best of it. Kara had thought Jax had been kidding when he had asked her who she would most like to claim as a pet. Kara had made a list, thinking it a wonderful pastime. However, when she had found the celebrities nude, programmed and waiting in their room, the rest of the Superslaves and their master waiting for her, she had not complained. Caitlyn Beta Stones lay unconscious on the floor, recovering from a sensory overload. Christy’s former rival, Britannia Aguacama, stood behind the other pet, massaging her breasts. Kara had thought it funny to make the pair submissive to one another. Nikki d’Boar and Mary Bryan were pleasuring one another while they waited for Kara’s next command. She sighed in pleasure as Harriet Lick, fresh from filming a flashback for the Warrior Princess in New Zealand, gave Kara’s breasts a particularly sensuous massage, while her own breasts pressed against her Mistress’ back.

“Shall I pleasure you again, Mistress?” Christy asked.

“Yes, I believe you shall.” Kara said, thoroughly enjoying her hot fantasy-tryst. Jax came in just as she climaxed.

“Kara, I hate to disturb you like this, but we’ve got trouble.” Kara dressed quickly and followed him to the situation room. An email message routed through a mail anonymiser sat on the screen, stating that if Artemis didn’t disband immediately, Bigger Brother would inform the world of Hunt’s plans of conquest.

“We caught a mole this morning. After about three hours of intensive interrogation, he admitted to leaking information to Bigger Brother.”

“Shit.” Kara muttered.

“I’m having Liza do a data extraction on his brain, but I doubt we’re going to find out anything useful. Only the High Council knows more than just the little tidbits that are fed to them.”

“We have to claim another mole in the Council?” Kara asked.

“You and Jeanette go. Remain in contact but stay away from one another so they can’t catch you both at the same time.”

VIII

Sara O’Riley groaned as she awakened. The last thing she remembered was being injected with something. What surprised her was the startling clarity of her memories.

“The Superhuman Process is wonderful, isn’t it?” a voice asked from the shadows of the moonlit room. She was easily able to pinpoint its location. “We don’t even have to use big, bulky machines anymore. We can get what we need from a simple injection, like a flu shot. The nanites could make enough of themselves to convert you using raw materials found in your fat cells.”

“You...you turned me into a Superhuman?” Sara asked. “Why would you...oh, no.” It was all too clear now. Jax could control the Superhumans. “No.” she said, shaking her head. “No!”

“It’s not so bad, Sara.” a second voice, softer, feminine, said reassuringly. Sara’s new, computer-enhanced mind instantly recognized Jeanette’s voice, even though it had been years since she had heard it. “It’s actually one of the best things that could happen to a person.” Jeanette continued. “We were friends once, before my appointment to the High Council came between us. Now we can be friends again.” Jax and Jeanette stepped into the light. Jeanette was wearing a sexy little negligee with crotchless fishnet leggings and a G-string. “Maybe more.” Jeanette continued. She stopped halfway between the beginning of the light and Sara’s position, but Jax kept coming, a serene, pastorly look on his face. Sara backed away.

“You lack Jeanette’s ferocity, but you more than make up for it in cunning.” Jax said softly. “You came very highly recommended. I’ll be sure to hold you to that.” He had Sara cornered. He held her wrists so she couldn’t squirm away, and leaned close to whisper in her ear. “Enter programming mode.”

* * *

As Sara returned to Bigger Brother, she constantly found her mind drifting back to the claiming ritual she had underwent. As she relived it over and over in her mind, she became aroused, and, smelling her own perfume and, knowing that others could smell it as well, quelled her reminiscences.

* * *

“We have trouble.” the hooded figure at the head of the table said. “Hunt has already taken measures to diffuse the impact of our threatened revelation.

“Surely you anticipated this.” the female figure sitting four chairs down on the right side said.

“Indeed. However, the necessary measures will be dangerous. We will risk exposing ourselves.”

“Then perhaps you need to work on that plan a little more to minimize such a risk.” a second female figure replied. “Unless, of course, you are not as committed as you should be.”

“How dare you speak such treason!” the leader said, his voice raised to an unaccustomed level in this solemn room.

“I was only making an observation.” the figure replied. “Nothing more.” The leader composed himself, and Sara allowed herself an inner sigh of relief. She cast a speculative glance at the two other female Council members from under her hood, fingering the vials of Superhuman nanites hidden under her cloak. She hadn’t known them long, but they should make good moles.

* * *

Jax stood on his balcony, gazing at the historic restoration of Tenochtitlan, sitting serenely in the center of the modernized Mexico City. Archaeologists and descendents of the ancient Aztecs alike flocked there to view the ancient pyramids and restored temples in all their splendor. The place had become a mecca for anyone interested in Mexico’s past. Recently, excavation and restoration of a similar kind had been completed at Teotihuacan, and it was enjoying similar success. His glance strayed heavenward, to the moon. Romantics had protested the construction of lunar cities on the Earth-facing side of the moon from the very beginning. The result was that the outward-facing side had run out of room. Jax reflected on all this, searching for flaws in his actions. On reflection, he discovered that he should have started construction of the colonies on Deimos, Phobos and Callisto four years ago instead of only six months. But hindsight was 20/20. He couldn’t change his own mistakes—and it was somehow comforting to know that he could still make them. The thought of achieving technorganic perfection had appealed to his Darwinian principals years ago, when he had founded Artemis...no, he realized. It had appealed to him even earlier, when he had claimed Kara. Recently, however, he had come to appreciate some of the unknowns that his humanity came with. It seemed that everything had changed when he had almost lost Kara.

And speaking of angels... he thought to himself as Kara appeared at his side. He kissed her warmly, with a tenderness he had failed to achieve before the Incident.

“I still think it would be great if we built three cities on the moon to look like a smiley-face.” Kara said.

“The rest of the world’s paranoid enough without us putting moon bases on the Earth-facing side of the moon, where we could easily nuke Earth cities. Besides that, the romantics and moon-watchers of the world would have a fit and a half if we put moon bases up there that are visible from Earth.”

“Oh, well, it was just a whimsy anyway.” Kara sighed, allowing herself to be drawn into a tender embrace.

“Tell you what, I’ll have the cities on Deimos and Phobos made to look like smiley-faces.” he said. “Big ones.” Kara chuckled. She emitted a little exclamation of surprise when he picked her up, and purred with pleasure when he began to carry her to the bed.

* * *

Master? Master? Sara’s transmission woke Jax from a deep sleep.

I’m here. he transmitted. Report.

Bigger Brother’s about to make its move. she said. The Alpha-Omega is taking a lot of risk with this one. You could topple the group if you play your cards right. What followed was a detailed explanation of the organization’s plans, followed by a request for permission to claim two other females within the High Council as helpers and slaves, followed by mentally-composed dossiers of the individuals.

Claim them. Jax said. Program them exactly as you have been programmed, with the addition that they will also obey and be submissive to you.

Thank you, Master.

To be continued...