The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Superslave”

IX

There were thirty-six moles hidden within his organization. Thanks to Liza’s help, Jax was able to find them all and turn them to his advantage, feeding them false information which, if believed, would lead Bigger Brother into the trap of the century. Jax’s private war with the organization had evolved from spy and counterspy to an intricate game of 3D chess. As March began to draw to a close, he found himself in nervous anticipation of the date the trap would be sprung at the first of the next month. He smiled as the thought occurred to him that this would be the April Fools’ Day prank of the century. The joke would be on one of them, but the Alpha-Omega was holding enough back that Jax wasn’t sure just who that would be.

* * *

The trap was sprung at eight in the morning on April 1. The Alpha-Omega had indeed devised a clever trap for Jax which would have succeeded had it not been for the accellerated and cooperative thinking of Jax and his Superslaves. Jewel had summoned the U.S. Special Forces. Sara and her pets had attacked from within. A full-scale Superslave assault on the eight points of attack called for by the Alpha-Omega, augmented by battle drones and several spur-of-the-moment tricks concocted by Jax and Kara had won the day just before dusk. The entire membership of Bigger Brother was now in custody, and with Jewel’s statement that such an organization could undermine the democratic system in America after it had finished with Artemis, there wouldn’t be a public outcry over the recently-revealed use of coverts in such large scale.

“You played well.” Jax said to the Alpha-Omega as he was being loaded in the prisoner transport. “You even anticipated my little ace in the hole. However, you forgot to account for my wild card. Would you like to know what it is?” The Alpha-Omega spat at Jax with all the hatred he could muster. “Well I’m going to tell you anyway.” He leaned in close to whisper into the man’s ear. “I’m more than a little crazy.”

* * *

“So how does it feel to be a hero, Jewel?” Jax asked as he and his Superslaves recovered from the celebratory orgy he had called. “You’ve made the world a safer place both for democracy and for business-monarchy.”

“It’s a very moving experience.” Jewel replied. “In fact, it’s moving me to a new house. Because of my ‘exemplary work in this delicate operation,’ I got a promotion and a raise.”

“That’s wonderful.” Kara said.

“Play your cards right, and I’ll pull a couple of strings to get you into the Cabinet.”

“If it’s all the same to you, my love, I’d rather have a position where I’ll be free to come be with you on occasion.”

“I understand completely.” Jax replied.

* * *

Kara heard Jax coming from some distance, so she wasn’t too surprised when he opened the door. She rubbed some of the fog off the glass shower door and smiled.

“Would you mind being patient?” she asked. “I’m almost done.”

“No you’re not.” Jax replied with a grin, dropping his robe to the floor and stepping in with her. She smiled once again as she started to clean him, lathering up her hands before running them up and down his body. He pulled her close, savoring each sensation caused by her ministrations. After being rinsed clean, he pressed her gently into one corner. He smiled a tender smile he reserved only for her and began to kiss her gently on the mouth. She probed his mouth with her tongue as his hands moved up and down her slick, smooth body. She took his hard cock in one hand and moved it to her entrance. She was well-lubricated and he slid in easily, her well-trained twat instantly accomodating itself to him. She clenched the muscles to enhance the sensations as he began to move within her. He took the soap and began to lather them both up, smiling as he did so. He paid extra attention to her nipples, rubbing them with his soap-lubricated fingers. He muffled her moans with his mouth so they wouldn’t advertize themselves to those outside. Their bodies synchronized in a dance as ancient as the genders themselves, and Kara’s orgasm was even more powerful than ever before. Jax had a way of making each time better than the one before. She awoke some time later in their bed. He was sitting on the edge, watching over her. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t have to. His eyes told the story.

* * *

Jax looked over the reports with unusual briskness. Saddam Hussein sniper operation successful...Iraq turned over to U.S. for governmental reorganization...countries bristling over Jax’s imperialistic tactics, et cetera. None of it absolutely demanded his attention, so he put it all away and left the office, telling the temp he had an important meeting to attend.

As he approached his executive suite, he could already sense the minds of his beautiful, treasured employees as they prepared for the upcoming affair. Upon entering, he found that all was in readiness. He was just in time, too. Kara had been told that they would meet in the executive suite where the highest security was observed—indeed, anyone who wasn’t a Superhuman would be instantly vaporized by the force field—but she hadn’t been told why. She was already on her way up, and in two minutes she was through the security doors and walking down the hall. She opened the door and gasped, her eyes going wide.

“Surprise!” the ladies exclaimed. Jax merely smiled and escorted her to a table on which had been placed a triple chocolate fudge cake with chocolate icing and a chocolate pudding center. On top of the cake was a pair of candles shaped like a two and a five, and the words “Happy Birthday Kara” were written in chocolate kisses. As the entire group sang “Happy Birthday To You,” Kara seemed on the verge of tears. Jax placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, and she smiled as she blew out the candles.

Kara was still opening presents when Jax received the call. It was transmitted on the one frequency Jax had allowed to penetrate the executive suite, using encryption protocols only Jax knew. It was the equivalent of the Red Phone, something that was to be used only in extreme emergencies. Kara and the others remained blissfully unaware of Jax’s interaction with the other. Twelve declarations of war, with incoming missiles as a how-do-you-do present. America was still awaiting Congressional approval before they followed suit. Apparently the powers declaring war on Artemis had decreed that neutrality was not an option. Anyone who didn’t declare war on Artemis was to be considered an enemy as well.

Shit! Jax thought. “Ladies, I’m sorry to rain on the parade, but we’ve got big-time trouble.”

“What happened?” Kara asked.

“It seems that twelve nations have decided to declare war on us, and anyone who doesn’t pick up their gun and follow suit is to be considered an enemy as well.”

“And this had to happen on my birthday.” Kara muttered. Jax pulled her into as comforting an embrace as he could manage. “These suckers are going to pay.”

“Damn right they’ll pay.” Jax said. “But right now we have to go to Plan Y.”

“What’s Plan Y?” Aimee asked.

“Full-scale evacuation.” Liza said. “In case the other nations figured out what he was up to before he was ready. Our job is to keep those missiles from reaching their targets. This comes right before Plan Z, a retaliatory strike with the full force of all his resources after he’s regrouped, which would inevitably result in either glorious victory or crushing defeat for Artemis as a nation and Jax personally.”

“Why evacuate?”

“Because Jax doesn’t want a devastating war with millions of casualties. He wants the world powers to see that they can’t stand against him, so they’ll lay down their arms and surrender peacefully.”

* * *

Jax zipped from missile to missile, redirecting some, destroying others outright. The area he had taken up defense of was the one with the greatest concentration of missiles. He noted, to his sadness, that the American flag was on some of the nukes in his area. He was fast, the force-field which allowed him to fly reshaping itself so he could travel faster than just about any known airplane. He saw the distinctive vapor-trail of Artemese spaceplanes leaving, and smiled. It seemed to be working.

* * *

Kara redirected the missiles at each other, buying time for the spaceplanes and the shuttles. She felt a great swell of rage towards the ones who had dared to do this on her birthday.

Then again, she reflected, there are only 365 days in the year, and millions in just about every nation. It was always SOMEONE’s birthday. The thought didn’t make her feel any better, and she took out her frustration on the missiles. So damn many missiles, so many hateful people...why couldn’t they just kill themselves or deal with the fact that there were different kinds of people in the world? So what if a particular nation happened to be cleaning up the world by first cleaning up its own territory, then expanding that territory so it could clean THAT up as well? There were more personal freedoms guaranteed in Artemis than there were in any other nation on Earth. People migrated there because it was a great place to live. They WANTED to live in Artemese territory. So what the FUCK was the problem?

* * *

Jewel worked hard sabotaging the missiles. It was tough. She had been trained to sabotage the more primative Russian models, not state-of-the-art American nukes. Still, every nuke that didn’t leave the ground was one more nuke that her Master didn’t have to deal with.

She wondered how the world could so hate a man capable of such love as she had seen in her Master that they would willingly try to turn his beautiful, idyllic nation into one vast radioactive sheet of glass. Jax had always seemed to her to have the world’s best interests at heart. And when it came to the kind of melt-your-heart romantic love that Jewel had always dreamed of, Jax was no stickler there. He played favorites a little bit with Kara, but that was only because he had come so close to losing her, and besides that, she was his first, and his closest. As his personal attaché, she had the opportunity to get to know him better than any of them. Nevertheless, Jax was the first and only polyamorous person she had ever met. It would positively kill him to lose any of them. That was why he had come up with Plan Y. He hated to lose anyone, and that included the so-called faceless masses. He hated the casualty reports he got when there was a disaster of some kind, even if it wasn’t his people in his territory. He had the instinct and the know-how to survive, and he wanted to spread that to the rest of the world. Was that so wrong?

* * *

“How is this possible?” demanded the Secretary of War. “Those Superhumans are knocking out the whole world’s missiles like so many mosquitoes.”

“I told you, señor Secretary, this Hunt person is tricky.” said Castro. “We may not agree on certain things, but when it comes to our mutual enemy, we both agree that he is a force to be reckoned with.”

“He’s been launching something into space since the attack began, but something’s taking out all our kill-vehicles.”

“Another Superhuman perhaps?”

“Perhaps.” the Secretary said. “Our cameras tell us it looks like passenger spacecraft, but we can’t really be sure until we find out where they’re going.” The phone rang. “Yes?”

“Mr. Secretary, sir, we just got word on the unidentified vehicles. They’re leaving Earth’s atmosphere and making a beeline for Mars.”

“Passenger vehicles.” the Secretary said. “He’s trying to evacuate his country.”

“Not trying to, sir, all the vehicles are away. Not one kill. Artemis has been evacuated.”

“That has to be a record.” Castro said.

“You shut up.” the Secretary snapped. “I don’t know why the Secretary of State recommended we listen to you anyway. You don’t know any more about this Hunt than anyone else here.”

“True, but there is one person here who knows more than the lot of us combined.”

“Who?”

“The young woman who has been sabotaging your missiles.” he said, pointing to a camera view on one wall.

* * *

“Shit, I’ve been made!” Jewel said, flying out of the missile base as fast as she could move. Missiles were launched at her—sidewinders, not nukes. She evaded them easily. It would do her no good to kill them, and would be counterproductive in Jax’s plan. She made a quick report and switched to destroying the missiles as they were launched.

* * *

Only when it was apparent that Jax’s enemies were out of missiles did Jax call for the retreat of his forces. He and his Superslaves gathered and boarded the final shuttle. The final realization of Jax’s dream was now made more difficult, but by no means impossible. He would marshall his forces and regroup. Then, within a decade, two at the most, he would return full-force, fully prepared to end the threat and show the world the true meaning of his dream. Kara placed her hand on his knee, and he patted it reassuringly. Perhaps a little rabbitlike breeding was in order, he thought to himself. The dome-colonies on the various moons in the solar system were now fully self-sufficient (and perfect timing, too), and capable of supporting well more than the current Artemese population. He stroked Kara’s hand soothingly. Yes, a little rabbitlike breeding was definitely in order.